A sickly and beautiful girl i...

Von Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... Mehr

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 166-170

7 0 0
Von Demens88d

  Especially when the opponent held his waist with a big hand that was several times hotter than his own body temperature, on the pretext of teaching him how to dress. Yan Shaanxi boat

  Listening to the other party's calm teaching, his fingers held the cufflinks and went back and forth, as if he was very focused.

  The movement of inadvertently touching his abdomen, the low and hoarse voice ringing in his ears, and the warm breath hitting the back of his ears caused Li Yingchi to tremble uncontrollably.

  It seemed that it was all caused by him being too shy.

  Later, in Hua Xianqing's room, he completely forgot how he took off his soaked clothes and put on a robe that was not his own again.

  I only remember that the other party asked him to button up his buttons in a mute voice.

  When he was holding his clothes and about to go out, the other party's hot fingers pinched the back of his neck.

  Before he could stop in time, he almost ran into Hua Xianqing's arms. The other party didn't react at all. He just helped him up and asked him an inexplicable question.

  "What kind of incense do you smoke?"

  Li Yingchi was confused, "Incense? I don't have money to buy incense."

  Then Hua Xianqing stopped talking, and there was silence between the two of them for a while. Finally, Hua Xianqing just asked him to leave the dirty clothes here and take them away the next time he comes.

  It was a very strange and abrupt question. Li Yingchi didn't understand what the other party meant. He only felt that eyes were always on him.

  But being able to meet the other party again was Li Yingchi's original goal.

  Hearing Hua Xianqing say this, Li Yingchi couldn't refuse at all. His thoughts ran away for a while, and he didn't think much about the questions the other party asked before.

  Holding the book that was picked up by the man at some point, Li Yingchi lowered his face and agreed softly. Before leaving, he did not forget to ask Hua Xianqing to pay more attention to Bai Zhizhi's psychological problems.

  When I walked out of Washington wearing that obviously ill-fitting robe.

  His thoughts gradually returned, and Li Yingchi felt that steam was starting to come out of his head.

  How could he bother others to help him get dressed.

  The night was getting darker, and Su Yanche didn't waste any time.

  He was thinking about his sick neighbor, the young gentleman, and went home directly after finishing his farm work.

  Thinking of the other party's terrifying cooking skills, Su Yanche was afraid that the other party would get sicker, so he planned to prepare a meal before Li Yingchi came back and invite him to his home for dinner.

  But when I saw Li Yingchi again.

  Su Yanche found that the young gentleman she had been thinking about all day was wearing a robe that obviously did not match his body shape.

  When he left in the morning, the clothes he was wearing were not like this.

Chapter 119 The Sick Mr. (5)

  It's dusk and the evening breeze is blowing.

  There is still a setting sun on the horizon, and the orange-red mottled light falls on the swaying grass on the roadside.

  The pure white kitten stood up and looked around, its amber eyes were bright and clear, and it jumped in it again in a blink of an eye. Its upturned white tail played with the green and furry dog's tail grass.

  "Mimi." The young man coaxed in a coaxing voice, trying to attract the kitten to come over.

  Not far away is Li Yingchi's current residence.

  But obviously, instead of going home to rest, he now wants to enjoy the evening breeze and spend some time with the kitten.

  The coiled hair fell down as he lowered his head, and the dark hair fit smoothly on his slender neck. The soft and beautiful outline was blurred by the setting sun with a layer of beautiful golden threads, as if it was gradually turning into a cold tone. The only warm color accidentally entered under the dark blue sky.

  Finally he got his wish and touched the kitten's head.

  During this time, most of the people in the town have returned to their homes.

  Lanterns emitting dim yellow light were hung on the eaves, swaying. Because of the cold weather, even the flying insects that usually swarmed around in the past were much less.

  The sun completely set in the passing time, and the sky became gloomy.

  The collar of the borrowed clothes was very high, just enough to block the cold wind trying to get through the neck.

  Clenching his collar with his hands, Li Yingchi reluctantly said goodbye to the kitten and got up to go home and make some dinner to reward himself.

  As soon as he turned around, he saw someone standing in front of his house not far away. After being stunned for a second, Li Yingchi trotted over.

  "Su Yanche, why are you standing here? Have you been here for a long time?"

  Half of his face was hidden in his collar, and his cheeks were flushed red due to the coldness. When he ran over, he was panting, his moist eyes filled with water, and he was looking at the other person intently.

  Beside the brown fence, Su Yanche stood there quietly, still wearing the short-sleeved shirt he wore after work at noon.

  Hearing this, he shook his head, reached out to take the book in Li Yingchi's hand, and just said: "Sir, I just came back not long ago."

  "But your hands are so cold." Li Yingchi blinked and gently touched the man's muscular arm with his fingers, "Am I back too late?"

  "No." Su Yanche answered him solemnly, "It's just that it's too cold today."

  The muscles under his fingers seemed to become tighter. Li Yingchi raised his eyes and saw Su Yanche turning around in a panic, about to walk into the house.

  It looked like he didn't want to care about anyone anymore.

  Li Yingchi thought Su Yanche was angry, so he ran after him and wanted to explain something, but Su Yanche held his hand midway and slowed down again.

  "Don't run, sir."

  Su Yanche seemed to sigh, and turned around to straighten his collar and cover the skin exposed by the young man's movements again, "Mr.'s body has not recovered yet. He accidentally breathed in the cold wind and coughed again."

  Li Yingchi held his hand and shook it gently, refusing to admit it, "I didn't run, I just walked a little faster."

  "...Okay, let's go slower, shall we?"

  The roots of Su Yanche's ears were slightly red, and she felt the cool and soft touch of the part that was close to the other person. It seemed like it would melt away just by touching it.

  it's wired.

  -

  When I walked into the house, the random autumn wind was blocked by the surrounding walls.

  If it was just an ordinary encounter like Su Yanche said, he didn't wait long. He should have left when Li Yingchi returned home.

  But he did not leave. Instead, he followed the young man into the house.

  Suddenly there was light in the dark room, and the candlestick fell back onto the table.

  Su Yanche put down the Huozhezi in his hand, turned around and watched the young man put down what he was holding.

  Unlike outside, sir, now there is a small animal that gradually relaxes after returning to its nest.

  Compared with the slightly messy hair when going out, it is scattered on the white and drooping neck, and the slightly childish relaxation movements stretch the delicate figure.

  A little gentleman that outsiders won't see.

  He stood here, entering the room, but he could see it all.

  It was as natural as if he was supposed to be here.

  It's like, I go home with my husband at night every day, or he comes back a little early to prepare dinner, waiting for the other party to come back just like today.

  Spend this cold and windy night together and enter this dreamland surrounded by candlelight.

  Su Yanche didn't even want to speak out to break such a quiet moment.

  His fantasy was the only one who kept it to himself. Everything seemed so beautiful at this time, except for the extremely unsightly piece of clothing on the young man.

  His eyes wandered to the young man. After hesitating for a moment, Su Yanche invited him: "Sir, can you come to my house for dinner tonight? I specially cooked your favorite dish."

  "Ah, are you ready?"

  The temperature in the closed space rose, and some of the warmth returned. The young man unbuttoned a button, raised his slender eyelashes slightly, and looked at Su Yanche in surprise.

  There were two people standing in the small room, the doors and windows were closed, and the lights were on and off.

  The moment the fragrant fragrance originally hidden under the robe was untied from the collar, the air flowing back and forth with nowhere to escape gradually enveloped Su Yanche's breath.

  The Adam's apple rolled rapidly, and Su Yanche nodded, "It's the flavor that Mr. likes the most."

  "Ah... thank you very much." Li Yingchi put down the book in his hand, feeling that he owed the other party a lot, pursed his lips and lowered his brows.

  He made others wait for him for so long, he troubled others to take care of him for so long before, and now he even cooked dinner for himself. It was obvious that he had never helped Su Yanche in any way.

  He whispered: "You don't have to wait for me next time. Besides, I'm quite embarrassed that I always ask you to cook."

  "How about I cook dinner next time? I'm very capable."

  Seeing the young man's expression change from guilt to excitement, Su Yanche opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but closed it again after a moment.

  After repeating this for a while, he finally spoke, trying to stop the young man from suddenly wanting to show off his cooking skills, "That would be too troublesome, sir."

  "Why is it troublesome? Wouldn't it be troublesome for you to do it?"

  "Yes." Su Yanche smiled, "If I make it, it won't be troublesome. I will be very happy. If what I make can make Mr. feel delicious, then it won't be troublesome."

 He spoke very sincerely and looked directly at the young man. He did not have any thoughts and simply stated his feelings.

  His eyelashes trembled rapidly, and his pale pink lips pursed slightly for a moment because he was at a loss. Li Yingchi said, "Then I won't find it troublesome."

  "Don't you want to try my handiwork?"

  He turned his face slightly to look at Su Yanche and blinked expectantly.

  "Already tasted..." passed.

  "You've already made it. Why don't you add another meal today? I'll make another dish? One dish is enough."

  The unfinished words were interrupted by the young man's sudden movement towards the stove. Su Yanche was silent for two seconds. After realizing that he could not stop the other party's actions, he followed him and prepared to help.

  "What do you want to do?" Su Yanche asked, standing behind Li Yingchi, looking at the few dishes left in his house.

  Li Yingchi pondered for a moment, then picked up two vegetables and said, "Just make these two."

  "Do you have a name for the dish? If these two are together." Su Yanche took it, put it under the water and washed it carefully.

  He didn't want Li Yingchi to touch the night water, so he took over all the work that could be done for him. According to his words, "Sir's hands should be used for writing articles. It would be too much to do these things." It's too much of a waste."

  The name of the dish? Li Yingchi was amused by his serious question, "What's the name of this dish?"

  There's no good name for it. He can just stir-fry the dishes together casually. It's pretty good if it can be eaten. He doesn't have time to think about the name of the dish.

  But after Su Yanche asked, Li Yingchi thought for a while, "Just call..."

  It was said that Li Yingchi was asked to cook another dish, but in fact, Su Yanche was doing most of the processing work.

  If Li Yingchi hadn't strongly objected and didn't allow Su Yanche to cook, I'm afraid Su Yanche would have finished the entire dish.

  Still not very skilled.

  When putting in the green vegetables with water, the oil almost exploded on his body. Before Su Yanche, who was standing aside, could react, there was a soft, trembling body in his arms.

  He quickly disposed of the contents of the pot and ensured that the oil would not explode again, then lowered his head to look at Li Yingchi's hand, "Are you okay? Are you burned?"

  "No..." The young man's face turned pale, and he looked at the covered pot, still feeling frightened. "I haven't done it for so long that I forgot to pay attention to these things."

  A warm hand gently patted his shoulder and back, and Su Yanche comforted him: "It's okay, this is normal. Sir, do you want to go and have a rest first? I'll take care of the dishes?"

  "No need." Li Yingchi shook his head. When he broke away from the man's arms, his little face turned pink again. "It was just a mistake just now, don't worry about me."

  The kitchen is in full swing and the flavors are unfathomable.

  After that, I finished the dish at Li Yingchi's home.

  It was already dark, and Su Yanche didn't want to trouble Li Yingchi any more, so he went back and brought over the food he cooked.

  Maybe it was because they had been left out for a while, and in this considered cold weather, some of the dishes went cold quickly.

  The young man who still wanted to help was placed on a chair by Su Yanche. He could only watch Su Yanche busy at the stove and asked softly: "Do you really don't need help?"

  "It'll be fine soon."

  The steaming hot dishes were brought to the dining table. Su Yanche first went to serve the young man a bowl of rice before returning.

  When everything was ready, the two looked at each other and smiled, "Eat."

  The atmosphere between the two at the dinner table was very harmonious, but later, Li Yingchi discovered that Su Yanche was always a little out of sorts.

  When Su Yanche was distracted again, Li Yingchi bit his lip and asked hesitantly: "What happened to you today? Are you worried about something?"

  Under the flickering candlelight, the young man's fair and small chin contrasted sharply with his dark robe.

  Every subtle movement of the young man seemed to remind Su Yanche that somewhere unknown to him, the young man had once again come into contact with people from the Hua family.

  Did you go to see Hua Liangru again?

  Why, even though he had done such an excessive thing to his husband, why would he meet him again?

  Mingming had said before that he would never be soft-hearted towards Hua Liangru again, but now... that kind of fabric and pattern are obviously the clothes of the Hua family.

  Is it necessary to do this to make up lessons for the young master?

  Su Yanche didn't have the position to say anything, but he still felt a little uncomfortable.

  Hua Liangru is not worthy of being a husband at all.

  "Sir, did anything happen to you today?"

  Li Yingchi didn't know why, "Why do you ask that?"

  Su Yanche looked at him, then lowered his head, his voice was very vague, as if he wanted Li Yingchi to know his reason, but he was afraid that Li Yingchi could really hear him clearly, "Because I saw you, sir, changed your clothes, with this style of pattern." , are you going to see Young Master Hua again?"

  ——"Knock knock."

  There was a sudden knock on the door, and Li Yingchi heard a somewhat familiar voice.

  "Li Yingchi, open the door."

Chapter 120 The Sick Mr. (6)

  The knock on the door was neither urgent nor slow. The person called Li Yingchi's name and then stopped talking, as if he was sure that the person inside the door was aware of his arrival.

  Turning his head to look in the direction of the sound, Li Yingchi blinked slowly.

  who is it?

  It's not quite late at night at this time, but it's not quite early evening either.

  During the half day that he and Su Yanche were busy, people elsewhere had already finished their dinner, and it was time to take a rest.

  In addition, he had just arrived in this town not long ago and didn't have many good friends.

  Who would have such free time to come to such a remote place to find themselves?

  The room suddenly became quiet, except for the unfinished fire on the stove that was still burning, with sparks exploding and making a slight sound.

  "I gonna go see."

  Although it was the farthest side from the door, Su Yanche stood up immediately.

  The bowls and chopsticks in his hands were put back on the table unconsciously, and the crisp collision sound finally brought Li Yingchi back from his thoughts. He quickly stood up and stopped the other party, "Let me do it, how can I let the guests open the door?"

  After finishing speaking, seeing Su Yanche staring at him without moving, Li Yingchi thought that the other party was embarrassed, so he raised his eyes and smiled softly, saying softly: "Go back and sit down."

  The white and soft fingertips pressed on the darker-skinned arm, and pushed with a little force, trying to bring Su Yanche back.

  Unable to push, the little strength felt like scratching an itch for Su Yanche.

  Feeling the cool and soft touch between his arms, he moved his eyebrows and took a step back on his own initiative, returning to the dining table.

  Su Yanche's eyes followed the slim figure wearing a long autumn coat, but Su Yanche did not sit down.

  "Okay, sir, be careful."

  Li Yingchi looked back in confusion, his eyes filled with clear light, as if he was doubting.

  It's just opening a door, there's nothing to be careful about.

  With no time to wait for Su Yanche's explanation, Li Yingchi realized that he had wasted too much time.

  There is a person who is looking for him behind closed doors. If they continue to discuss like this, people outside may not be able to wait any longer.

  "Coming." He shouted in response to another knock on the door.

  A few strands of hair scattered behind her were unintentionally swaying as she moved around. Li Yingchi quickly walked to the door and opened the wooden door with force with his wrist.

  The next second, a particularly loud "squeak" suddenly echoed in the room.

  He is not rich himself, so when he came to this small town alone, the money he spent on food and shelter on the road already brought a lot of burden to the young gentleman.

  So when he later looked for a place to live, he could no longer afford enough money.

  Going around and around, coming and going.

  The gentle scholar faced the local businessmen and didn't know that the prices in the industry were inflated. He went to talk about the price. After looking at it, he chose an old house in a relatively remote part of the town, close to the farmland.

  Although the house is dilapidated, the main body is made of mud bricks and long logs, making it weatherproof.

  Of course, the main advantage is the low price.

  The roof is covered with black tiles, a popular roof style in the past few years.

  Today, the fish-scale tiles have been taken over by weeds that came from nowhere. The roof was covered with jagged green grass and moss. It was cleaned just once a year ago, and it grew over again in autumn.

  After being tempered by time and corroded by wind and rain, many places, such as doors, windows, tables and chairs, have turned yellow due to oxidation.

  Then taking a look at the small yard with the yellow soil, which became muddy when it rained heavily, it was obvious that this place was not a good place for Li Yingchi to live for a long time.

  I originally planned to think about changing my place of residence after receiving my salary.

  But later he changed his mind.

  Most of the people living here live off the land, are simple, kind, and easy to get along with.

  He and Li Yingchi often interacted with each other on weekdays. During the chats, he almost treated this lonely young gentleman as if he were one of his own.

  Li Yingchi likes this kind of environment surrounded by everyone's goodwill.

  He's not that squeamish either.

  This house only looks shabby on the outside, but as long as the inside is well taken care of, it will be comfortable and warm enough.

  It would be fine if he stayed like this for a short period of time.

  Thinking like this, Li Yingchi later gave up the idea of ​​changing to another room.

  He didn't expect Chu Wenqing to come suddenly.

  I didn't expect that my wooden door, which had been in disrepair for a long time, would make such a loud friction sound at this time.

  After discovering who the visitor was, Li Yingchi's half-closed eyes widened at that moment.

  When he looked at people with his slightly drooped eyes, his light brown eyes were full and moist, always filled with a gentle feeling like water.

  At this time, because of the movement of raising his eyes, they were rounded, the lines were dull and smooth, and even the pale pink lips opened and closed involuntarily, which vividly displayed the ignorant innocence in his body.

  The delicate and flawless face is like the most cherished mysterious canvas. The eyebrows and eyes are outlined with rich ink colors embellished by the sky. If you look closely, it looks like the foggy mountains in the distance. From a distance, the mountains and rivers are shaking when you raise your eyes.

  The spring breeze is dripping with brilliant colors, and between the lips there is a glistening glow of crushed juice, and it is like a beautiful shell hiding jewels inside the soft flesh of a shell.

  "Are you surprised to see me?"

  Leaning forward, Chu Wenqing raised his brows, almost touching Li Yingchi, with his hands behind his back, holding the gifts and medicines brought by the visitors.

  The moment he saw Li Yingchi, his mind began to shake, and he felt an unspeakable throbbing feeling.

  He didn't pay much attention to the harsh sound of the wooden door.

  Chu Wenqing had always known that Li Yingchi lived here, and he had mentioned to him that the private school would provide accommodation because of safety issues.

  I thought Li Yingchi would readily agree, but unexpectedly he refused directly.

  The matter is settled.

  In fact, it didn't matter that Chu Wenqing came, although the timing seemed a bit wrong.

  It's just that when the door rang, the sound made Li Yingchi feel a little embarrassed.

  After that, I feel nothing at all.

  "No, I was just frightened by the sound of the door opening." He shook his head and said honestly to his bad-tempered superior: "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

  "You're so cowardly." He must be scared to live here alone at night.

  Before, she refused to say that it was okay for him to live here, but secretly, she must have been scared to death.

  ...Why are you trying to be tough on yourself? How could you still laugh at him?

  As long as he opens his mouth, he will pick him up immediately.

  Chu Wenqing lowered his eyes, glanced at Li Yingchi a few times, and then turned to look into the room.

  When his eyes fell on the living room where the second person was obviously present, he paused suddenly. When he spoke again, his voice was cold, "The wind is so strong. If you want to keep talking to me at the door, why don't you invite me in and sit down?" ?"

  "It's fine if you blow on me, but it won't be good if you blow on a sick person like you. Or...you've been staying here and not letting me in. Are you hiding something shameful at home?"

  Nothing shameful.

  Chu Wenqing followed the person into the house naturally.

  Li Yingchi was used to Chu Wenqing's inexplicable speeches, and had no reaction when he heard what he said.

  On the long and short walk, he stretched out his hand to help Chu Wenqing get the thing, "I'll get it."

  After all, this is the host's house. Others are coming to visit with gifts. It's not good for him to just watch others carrying gifts. He needs to help him at least.

  "Go your own way. If you need such a small thing, then I will soon become a waste." Chu Wenqing raised the bag in his hand, glanced at Li Yingchi's outstretched hand, and choked him without saltiness. .

  Not only does the person look exquisite and beautiful, but just by looking at that figure, Chu Wenqing can tell that Li Yingchi's human body shape was also born according to the most beautiful appearance.

  Such a small hand, with a layer of smooth skin covering the slender knuckles, as fragile and beautiful as jade.

  The hand that should be used to paint and write poems. If he lifts heavy objects carelessly like me, I really worry that it will be broken to pieces.

  Chu Wenqing didn't know what others were like.

  He has been reading books about saints and sages for more than ten years, either cultivating his moral character or gaining fame. What is the difference between a person's bones and skin? To him, it seems that no matter how he looks, he always looks the same.

  Either he looks like a human being, behaves and behaves according to etiquette, and has a smart mind to understand his words, or he is someone who was born in human form but has not yet developed his intelligence.

  Chu Wenqing seems to be born with such a picky character.

  To put it harshly, he was mean. Even Mr. Chu felt a little helpless towards him, scolding him for being such a mouth that he would suffer sooner or later.

  It doesn't matter to him, whatever he says is his own decision.

  If others can't bear it, what does it have to do with him? Yan Xiuting

  He already hates people who rush in for no apparent reason. If someone stays away from him because of this, he would be happy to do so.

  But Chu Wenqing just felt that Li Yingchi was perfect in every aspect.

  At first, Chu Wenqing actually didn't think that much about Li Yingchi.

  An apprentice who was forced over by his father was obviously someone who wanted to use his connections to climb high. Not only did he have no idea, he even deliberately targeted Li Yingchi.

  Chu Wenqing found faults everywhere in teaching and preparing lessons, hoping that Li Yingchi would give up and leave the private school on his own.

  But I didn't expect that the other party would respond gently one by one.

  As if he didn't feel any malice at all, he obediently asked him before leaving, "Is there anything else that I need to correct? Is there any more... Well, Mr. Chu, thank you for your guidance today."

  Chu Wenqing regretted it.

  This new little gentleman doesn't seem to be that bad after all.

  Compared with the apprentices he had met before, Li Yingchi had a gentler personality and was willing to obey. He was qualified in teaching students, and his voice was surprisingly pleasant.

  The young gentleman walking in front suddenly turned around and glanced at him. The angle of view was different. The end of his eyes were red and his eyelashes were raised. To Chu Wenqing, it looked like he was deliberately hooking him with a hook.

  "Mr. Chu, have you eaten?"

  Chu Wenqing caught up with him in one step, and the two walked side by side, "Because I thought that someone might not take medicine well, I went to find suitable medicines and supplements. I was busy with this right after class, and I didn't even have food. Eat it."

  In fact, I have eaten it.

  However, Chu Wenqing felt that since he had carefully prepared so much for Li Yingchi and came here specially to visit, a meal would not be too much.

  He has never tasted the food cooked by Li Yingchi, and he doesn't know who got the advantage first.

  As a new student in a private school, shouldn't Li Yingchi make friends with himself first? Don't you know that the old man will be very worried about him?

  "I'm sorry, I didn't know this would happen." Li Yingchi felt really guilty. He held his hands and stopped, pursed his lips, "Then you can stay and eat with us. The food is all freshly heated. You came just in time. ."

  Hmm...it's not that bad.

  In fact, Li Yingchi is the most outstanding gentleman he has met in the past few years. Whether it is dealing with work or treating students, he always does his best.

  With him, Chu Wenqing felt such a relaxed atmosphere for the first time.

  They don't need to say too much, just being together is enough to make people feel that they are compatible.

  In the fall of the fallen leaves, the fragrance of osmanthus drifted, and the unique smell of paper and ink. In the deserted private school study room, he once secretly kissed the back of the young man's cool hand.

  The inner door that was not completely closed was reopened, and the aroma of the food came out.

  Chu Wenqing finally saw clearly the person who was one step ahead of him.

  "Who is this? I've never seen him before." Chu Wenqing narrowed his cold eyes. Without waiting for Su Yanche to speak, he walked straight to the young man who took the gift and put it away, and called him affectionately: "Xiaochi, don't introduce me to him. For a moment?"

Chapter 121 The Sick Mr. (7)

  The sudden change of title was intimate and ambiguous.

  When Chu Wenqing said it very smoothly, there was no lag, as natural as if he had shouted it thousands of times behind his back.

  But thinking about his usual style, those two words suddenly lost their intimate meaning, and sounded a bit weird and scary.

  If you don't know clearly, you probably thought Chu Wenqing was deliberately sarcastic.

  It does have some deliberate elements.

  But this intention was not directed at Li Yingchi, but at the strange man who appeared in his home.

  This behavior is no different from that of a puppy occupying territory.

  Li Yingchi heard the call and just said: "Wait a moment."

  He didn't think much about anything else, because Mr. Chu often called him that.

  Perhaps he was a hypocritical superior who was not prepared to show friendship in front of outsiders.

  After all, people's support is of great importance nowadays, so when a new official takes office, he must pay some attention to it.

  Although it is a bit difficult to get along with people like Chu Wenqing, in the officialdom, he may become an honest and fair Lord Qingtian in the future.

  He asked the two people who were still standing there for some reason to sit down.

  Li Yingchi's voice was soft and gentle as usual, and he replied: "This is a new friend I met recently, Su Yanche. He lives next door to me."

  "When I took leave because of illness, it was thanks to him taking care of me. Otherwise, I might not have been able to recover so quickly."

  As he spoke, he did not forget to give Chu Wenqing an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks.

  Neighbor?

  Rely on his care for recovery?

  Chu Wenqing suddenly became angry after hearing these two short sentences. The more he looked at Su Yanche, the more he felt it was an eyesore.

  It is said that attraction comes from the heart, but with Su Yanche's appearance, flat nose, crooked mouth and shabby clothes, if such a person became a neighbor, he would have to be more careful at night.

  It was obvious at a glance that he was someone who was not on the same road as them. How could Li Yingchi become friends with such a person.

  He was not willing to let Li Yingchi live here, not because he wanted to control the other party, but because he could obviously give Li Yingchi better living conditions, even if it was just to help his colleagues.

  Why let the young man stay alone in this remote place.

  Surrounded by mountains and farmland, it was so dark at night that it was impossible to see.

  There was little protection in the young man's house. There was a fence half a man's height and a door that could be kicked open.

  If he really encounters any danger, he doesn't dare to think about what will happen. Now that he has met such a neighbor, he doesn't know whether it is good or bad.

  But no matter which one it is, it is better to let Li Yingchi leave with him. Then he must find an opportunity to take the person back.

  Seeing Li Yingchi talking about going to pack food for himself, Chu Wenqing quickly stopped him, "You go and sit down, I'll do it myself."

  When he sat back down, Li Yingchi was introducing him to Su Yanche.

  There was a lot of praise in his words, making his image extraordinarily tall and majestic.

  Chu Wenqing felt a little hot when he heard this.

  He held up a bowl full of white rice as if holding a teacup, "In your eyes, am I really that good?"

  Chu Wenqing looked towards the opposite side intentionally or unintentionally.

  Seeing Su Yanche lowering his head unnaturally and eating hard, and only responding vaguely to Li Yingchi's words, Chu Wenqing's narrow eyes were filled with pride.

  It seems to be saying, look, I am the person closest to Li Yingchi, so what if you live next door to him.

  Who do you think you are.

  "Of course, we all see how well Mr. Chu treats everyone in the private school."

  Li Yingchi didn't like to talk much during the meal, but Chu Wenqing asked him again, and he didn't want to answer.

  With his eyebrows lowered, the young man's voice was clear and soft, as if he was a little tired and lacked some energy, so he spoke slowly and slowly.

  It was a busy day today and he was a little hungry when he came back.

  Dinner should have been served long ago, but Chu Wenqing suddenly came, and now there are so many things going on.

  So complicated.

  As he talked, he lost his focus and mostly picked out some situational words to praise others. Later in the story, most of the adjectives used by Li Yingchi were a bit distant.

  It doesn't sound like it's sincere, it's more like I picked some words at random.

  He was probably thinking that he could just praise Chu Wenqing's character to the heavens, which was no different from the flattery of those people in the past.

  The only difference may be that the person who said these words has become different.

  A person he cared about praised him like this, which made him feel very complicated.

  He felt happy and happy, after all, it was the first time he heard Li Yingchi say this to him.

  But when he thought that the other party might just be perfunctory with him, and what he said was not the other party's true thoughts, this made him a little confused.

  He would rather the other party didn't speak so well of him.

  It's best to bring up some daily things and let him hear what kind of person he is in the eyes of the other person.

  If it's good, it's the best. If it's not good, he'll change it. What he wants more than those illusory reputations is to be closer to young people.

  Be it distance or heart.

  "I'm not as good as you say."

  "Mr. Chu is so humble..."

  "You don't need to call me sir, just call me by my name Xiaochi."

  "Master Chu is humble."

  Chu Wenqing put some food into Li Yingchi's bowl with an expressionless expression.

  Not understanding Chu Wenqing's thoughts, after Li Yingchi finished speaking, he began to express his gratitude for the care he had taken when he was ill, praising Su Yanche's kindness both inside and outside his words.

  Chu Wenqing frowned and hesitated, "When you were sick, I obviously found a doctor for you..."

  He held the rice grains awkwardly with his chopsticks, a little unconvinced, but felt that he was a little embarrassed by such behavior, and his voice became lower and lower.

  Li Yingchi didn't hear clearly, so he leaned closer to Chu Wenqing and asked, "I didn't hear what you just said."

  After all, Chu Wenqing was the friend he brought, so he sat directly next to him when he sat down.

  There is not much space in the room, and a small dining table with two stools on one side is a bit crowded. The two of them were sitting very close to each other. Li Yingchi was almost touching Chu Wenqing when he came so close.

  The fragrance of the young man's hair flowed into the tip of his nose, and Chu Wenqing clearly felt the other person's warm breath faintly brushing against the side of his face.

  Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the young man's fair and shiny side face.

  Everything that was thinking in my mind slowed down countless times at this moment. What was reflected in the eyes was the few strands of hair that were cut off by the warm yellow light and fell down. The young man's small and straight nose was slightly raised as he waited for an answer. Curved lips.

  As long as he turns his face now, he can easily kiss the person he has longed for.

  "I didn't say anything." Chu Wenqing denied.

  Buried together with the unfinished fantasies in his mind, the covered arms at his sides had already shown veins due to clenching fists.

  The roots of the ears are red.

  He saw Li Yingchi nodding his head obediently after hearing this, and his evaluation of him as a coaxer rose to another level again.

  If such a young man didn't keep him by his side and take good care of him, Chu Wenqing was really afraid that one day he would be abducted.

  "So you are Xiaochi's neighbor, I have long admired you."

  The word "Jiu Yang" was spoken erratically, and one could not hear the meaning of "Jiu Yang". It was more of a sign of contempt for not taking the other person seriously.

  The implication is that you are the one who wants to be by Li Yingchi's side.

  He has ulterior motives and many tricks, but no matter how hard he tries, he can't shake his position.

  Chu Wenqing's arrogant attitude easily pierced Su Yanche's remaining self-esteem.

  Even if Su Yanche only had some favorable impressions of Li Yingchi that he had not yet figured out, he would inevitably feel offended when someone said this.

  Su Yanche has always known the gap between the two.

  He is just the most ordinary common man in this era.

  They depended on the weather for a living, with little knowledge and little money, and their accommodation was shabby and their food was rough.

  He can write, read, and obtain fame, but the money spent in it disappears like turbulent water. Can he give the other person such a life?

  Even if he worked hard to make money, why would the young gentleman wait for him because of the time it took?

  Taking out all the savings I have accumulated over the past ten years, I am afraid that for people like Chu Wenqing, it may only be a day's income.

  Mr. Li Xiao is not someone he can covet.

  A beautiful person like him should be stretching his branches upward, and should not be disturbed by the mud like himself.

  But if he doesn't deserve it, does Chu Wenqing definitely deserve it?

  There is never a first-come-first-serve approach to relationships.

  But in what capacity does a person who has the same thoughts as him say such words now?

  I'm afraid Chu Wenqing is also jealous of himself.

  Because in the eyes of the young gentleman, Chu Wenqing is no different from himself.

  There is no special treatment and a dispensable attitude. Everyone who appears around Li Yingchi has a chance to be favored.

  That's why Chu Wenqing couldn't help but feel emotions similar to jealousy.

  Even though he was the first person he met, Chu Wenqing couldn't help but be so defensive towards him.

  Although she was right to guard against him, and she did have shady thoughts towards Mr. Chu, Chu Wenqing's feeling of being a family member was really upsetting.

  Su Yanche couldn't help but increase the strength in his hands, "Master Chu is joking."

  "When did I ever make a joke?" Chu Wenqing was dressed in a white robe with a black and gold pattern. His face was handsome and elegant, and his slightly cold temperament contained undisguised aggression.

  Even in a simple room, he felt like he was on high ground just sitting there.

  Looking at the man opposite who was bowing his head awkwardly with emotionless eyes, Chu Wen said calmly: "Thank you very much for taking care of Xiaochi when I was away. If you need anything in the future, just ask."

  In a few words, the friendship between Su Yanche and Li Yingchi these days was reduced to a transaction.

 Su Yanche had met Chu Wenqing.

  The young master of the Chu family who became famous at a young age came to a private school in the town. He was very talented and knowledgeable, and many people dreamed of asking him for advice.

  He was indeed a good talent, but Su Yanche didn't expect that the other party's thoughts were so deep.

  He has never read a book and doesn't know how to answer such a question.

  I only knew that the other party had bad intentions, but I didn't know how to reject that sentence.

  After thinking for a moment, he just said: "I appreciate Mr. Chu's kindness, and there is no need for anything else."

  "You don't have to be polite, Xiaochi's business is my business."

  "..."

  The invisible smoke did not spread to Li Yingchi.

  They were tit for tat, and every word they said was a hidden secret. Li Yingchi on the side had already started to pick up the food.

  Li Yingchi only knew that it was time for him to start eating. If he didn't eat, the freshly heated food on the table would be cold again.

  After coming here for a long time, I found that the two people next to me didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. Li Yingchi swallowed the food in his mouth, blinked and reminded: "Aren't you hungry yet?"

  The continuous chatter finally stopped and turned into the tinny sound of clinking bowls and chopsticks.

  After a while, Chu Wenqing couldn't hold it in any longer.

  He peeked countless times during the meal. The young man with bulging cheeks when he was eating seriously was too cute. He seemed to unintentionally praise him: "I didn't expect that Xiaochi, you are pretty good at cooking."

  "But my cooking skills are not bad. Next time you come to my house and try my cooking."

  Li Yingchi raised his eyes and glanced at the food in Chu Wenqing's bowl with some surprise, "But you didn't even eat the dish I made."

  Chu Wenqing paused while picking up the vegetables, "Didn't you make these?"

  "No, Su Yanche made it." Li Yingchi ordered the few dishes left in front of Su Yanche, "Only that bowl was made by me."

  It happened to be a plate that Chu Wenqing had never touched.

  Tsk.

  Chu Wenqing gritted his teeth, wondering why he had miscalculated this step and gave Su Yanche an advantage.

  "Ah, no wonder it tastes so weird." He changed his mind on the spot without any burden, and took away the last piece of the bowl, "Xiaochi, you are the best..."

  He suddenly paused and looked at Su Yanche with shocked eyes.

  Su Yanche glanced at him calmly, said nothing, and raised his hand to drink a glass of water.

  Li Yingchi didn't notice. When he looked up again, Chu Wenqing had already swallowed it. The man nodded to him, "You still make the most delicious food."

  "Do you think so too?"

  Li Yingchi chuckled lightly, lowered his beautiful and delicate profile, and lowered his eyelashes in embarrassment, "Su Yanche said the same thing. Every time I go to the kitchen, he basically finishes all the dishes."

  "It's perfect if you think it tastes good."

Chapter 122 The Sick Mr. (8)

  After dinner, Su Yanche took the initiative to take over the task of clearing the dishes.

  There were only a few dishes for three people, but the dishes and chopsticks were not too many, and it only took a long time to wash them.

  Su Yanche's work speed dropped significantly today.

  The kitchen, that is, near the stove.

  This place is not far from the front hall. After the sound of water is suppressed, you can clearly hear the conversation of the other two people in the room without having to listen carefully.

  "Are you going to stay here forever?"

  With his eyes fixed on the young man's back, Chu Wenqing leaned against the table, thinking about how to persuade him to leave with him.

  "Chu Wenqing, why are you asking like this again? You seem to have asked this question several times."

  The tip of his eyebrows furrowed slightly, and Li Yingchi kept moving his hands to answer the inexplicable question, "But this is my home. Where else can I go except staying here."

  Unable to resist Chu Wenqing's insistence on mentioning his name, Li Yingchi changed his mind anyway.

  Although it is just a complete name, it is already a big improvement.

  Chu Wenqing was slightly satisfied with this, but not very satisfied with the young man's reply.

  He rarely showed his emotions, and his irritation disappeared between his brows. He kept tapping the coffee table with his index finger, "It's not suitable for you to live here. This place is so far away from the private school, and it is very inconvenient to go to and from classes."

  He knocked on the coffee table a few times.

  A clear look quickly locked onto Chu Wenqing, "Ah."

  The only piece of furniture in Li Yingchi's house was the coffee table, which was the only decent piece of furniture.

  He was a little worried that Chu Wenqing would knock his coffee table into pieces, so he quickly lowered his head and took out a candy from what Chu Wenqing brought and handed it to him.

  As expected, Chu Wenqing stopped knocking, and his eyes turned between Li Yingchi and the candy in his hand.

  This was the first time Li Yingchi gave him something.

  Although it was given to him by himself, if it was given to Li Yingchi, wouldn't it be a gift to him?

  Under Li Yingchi's intense gaze, he hesitantly peeled off the sugar coating.

  "Although it's a bit far." Li Yingchi turned around again and then began to think about Chu Wenqing's words.

  It was not the first day of class at the private school. Li Yingchi was familiar with the distance between the private school and his residence, so how could he not know whether it was convenient for him or not.

  He thought that Chu Wenqing was deliberately finding fault and looking for excuses to blame himself.

  Bai Te bit his scarlet lips unconsciously, leaving little marks on his teeth. Li Yingchi was still a little angry, and his tone was not so good. He replied, "But I won't be late."

  After saying this, Li Yingchi felt a little guilty because he had never spoken to anyone in such a tone before, "It's true. You obviously know it."

  The sweet taste spread between his lips and teeth, and Chu Wenqing lightly clicked his tongue, "I didn't say anything bad about you."

  "I will triple this monthly payment for you, just as a subsidy to buy your medicine. As for the remaining money..."

  "Winter will come soon. Since you don't want to go to the place I arranged for you, then rent a better house yourself and don't stay here."

  Chu Wenqing always felt that this house was broken.

  It's the kind of shabby house that might collapse if a strong wind blows one day.

  At first, Li Yingchi was stubborn and let it go, but the weather turned cold and he was not in good health. Chu Wenqing couldn't watch him act haphazardly.

  Li Yingchi was still sorting out the things Chu Wenqing brought.

  The heaviest part was the dozen or so bags of medicinal materials.

  It was enough for him to take for a month. In addition to treating wind and cold, there were also some supplements for recuperating the body.

  There are notes on the things that need to be paid attention to when cooking. The pen is sharp and you can tell at a glance that it is Chu Wenqing's handwriting. There are more than ten bags, and each bag has writing.

  Hearing this, he put down the things in his hands and raised his eyelashes. He didn't quite understand what Chu Wenqing meant, "But I was absent from work before and I don't have any monthly money. No matter how many times it is, I still have no monthly money."

  "When did I say I would deduct your monthly payment?" Chu Wenqing raised his brows, feeling that bringing so many things with him was enough to show his good intentions.

  He put the candy wrapper into his pocket.

  Knowing that Li Yingchi was not willing to accept too much help from him and did not say anything about buying him a house, he took a step back and said, "Just tell me whether you are willing to change."

  "Instead, rent a nearby apartment in the town. I'll pay you the difference, even if it's... the benefits the private school gives you as a new teacher."

  "Oh, thank you very much." Li Yingchi was unmoved, holding an unknown herb and studying it, "But I don't plan to change it recently, so forget it. Just give me the monthly payment as usual."

  He still felt that it was good for him to stay here.

  There is no need for others to pity him or think that he is living a miserable life. If he is well fed and clothed, what else can he say?

  Chu Wenqing is quite a nice person. He actually doesn't deduct his monthly salary. He is indeed a great man.

  The dishes and chopsticks were finally put away.

  The cupboard door closed with a muffled sound, and Su Yanche wiped his hands and walked out, his steps a little hasty, "Are you talking about your residence?"

  As he said this, his movements were a little flustered, and the water on his hands wetted the rough cloth on his body.

  "Yeah, I think this place is too remote, and I'm afraid that if something happens to Xiaochi one day, there won't be anyone to take care of him." Chu Wenqing pointed out, with annoyance of being interrupted in the conversation between his brows, and his eyes were cold.

  Not quite agreeing with what the other party said, Li Yingchi frowned and said warmly: "I'm surrounded by familiar people, so what can I do if I stay at home?"

  As if to echo Li Yingchi's words, Su Yanche said quickly: "Sir, if you need any help, just call me in the yard."

  "I live next door. If something happens, sir, just let me know and I will come to help immediately. Although I don't know many things, I am willing to learn even the most difficult things."

  His slightly dark-skinned face has deep contours that look slightly wild after being exposed to wind and sun. It is not the same style as Chu Wenqing, a cultural person who has been dealing with paper and pen all year round. His unique peasant temperament makes him look very sincere when he speaks. .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
37.1K 1.2K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Chapter 76 Feng Falcon Extra Story Danmei F...
30.4K 1.8K 24
Gulf is already a married man to Isabelle but unfortunately his wife died, cause of death is Suicide. That is all he know, and he believes that he is...