A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 156-160

9 0 0
By Demens88d

  The subordinates outside the palace door suddenly knocked on the door, and several demons asked cautiously, "Your Majesty, should we keep this person or not?"

  Li Yingchi's long silence made Xiang Jing's bright and handsome eyebrows relax slightly. After hearing this, he said calmly, "There is no need to keep things that have no use."

  "I understand." Several demons looked at each other and walked back to where they were.

  A long sword was raised above his head, the sharpened blade still glowing in the dim environment.

  Then, the sword fell at an extremely fast speed——

  "Young demon boy, please don't hurt our disciples!"

Chapter 113 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Forty-Three)

  At the critical moment, a warning sound with deep spiritual power shook his arm, and the demon cultivator holding the sword wailed in pain, causing the blade that was about to fall to suddenly stop in the air.

  Two seconds were enough for Yun Jianzhou to react.

  He took the opportunity to break free from the oppression of the surrounding demon cultivators and staggered back a few steps.

  Normal people will definitely want to go to a safe place to hide as soon as they find themselves free at such a critical moment.

  But Yun Jianzhou's body shook twice, and the sword he held tightly in his hand was propped on the ground. Due to the force, it sank straight into the soil, as if he wanted to continue walking into the closed door of the devil's palace.

  Before he could lose his mind again, he rushed towards the Demon Palace.

  A rope suddenly passed quickly from his back, tightly tied his whole body, and pulled his whole body backward.

  Dust was flying all around, and Yun Jianzhou fell heavily in front of everyone in the Qingyun Sect. His embarrassed appearance made everyone look at him.

  Several elders who attended the activities frequently recognized this as the young disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi and hurriedly helped him up.

  No one wondered why he appeared here. They just felt that Yun Jianzhou rushed over in advance because he was eager to save his teacher.

  Only Gu Wenshu, who knew Yun Jianzhou's whereabouts, watched all this with a cold expression.

  He threw aside the rope in his hand and let Yun Jianzhou be tied up by the rope.

  The elder on the side looked at this scene and reminded in a low voice: "Master, the rope has not been untied yet."

  Gu Wenshu looked sideways, his narrow eyes deep and difficult to distinguish, "It will naturally unravel when the time comes. Watch him carefully and don't let him cause trouble here."

  Although the head of the Qingyun Sect seems to be easy to talk to, people who are familiar with him know that Gu Wenshu cannot tolerate any mistakes on the issue of Qingchi Immortal Lord.

  Now that something happened to Immortal Qingchi, Gu Wenshu had been preparing to attack with all his spiritual power since he got the news. He was obviously extremely angry.

  At the critical moment, the elder did not dare to say any more. After nodding in agreement, he used his spiritual power to control Yun Jianzhou to float aside.

  Without the Demon Lord's orders, a group of demon cultivators just occupied their left and right positions, watching the people of Qingyun Sect warily.

  And because they were concerned about the safety of Immortal Lord Qingchi and were worried that the Demon Lord would threaten him by harming him, the Qingyun Sect did not take action for a while.

  But the longer they wait, the greater the uncertainty that exists, and they cannot just sit back and wait for death.

  The two forces faced each other, and the atmosphere was tense.

  "The sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly. Why doesn't the Demon Lord dare to come out to see the leader of this sect? Does he know that he has done something wrong and is ashamed to see others?"

  The dull atmosphere was broken by Gu Wenshu. He almost gritted his teeth and spoke. At the same time, he waved with strength in his hand, and the door of the Demon Palace was slammed open.

  "You have ten seconds to hand over my junior brother intact. If you insist on disobeying and going against our cultivation world, then today will be the day when our two worlds officially start a war."

  The senior brother must have been really angry to say such merciless words.

  Li Yingchi sat on the chair and trembled as he listened. Goosebumps appeared on his arms for no reason.

  Although what Gu Wenshu said sounded cool and gave him a lot of security, Li Yingchi still felt uncomfortable.

  Just like those actors in TV dramas who yell slogans...but they are quite handsome!

  "System, will I have the opportunity to say that kind of thing in the future? I want to try it too."

  That kind of thing?

  The system knew that the little host wanted to show some prestige, and affirmed: "Of course there will be."

  It's just that most of the time you can say these words when you are acting as a villain and showing off your power to others.

  That's right, Li Yingchi wouldn't care about this, after all, he was meant to play the villain.

  This big movement did not affect Li Yingchi, but it made Xiang Jingming's face darken and darken.

  After he restored the palace gate and comforted Li Yingchi, he appeared in front of everyone with his hands behind his back and walked briskly, with a fake smile on his face, "Why is uncle so angry?"

  The appearance of Xiang Jingming, his unabashed appearance and title instantly silenced everyone present.

  "this......!"

  Isn't this the eldest disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi!

  Everyone in Qingyun Sect looked at each other, obviously recognizing Xiang Jingming's identity immediately.

  After a moment, they fearfully glanced at Gu Wenshu's expression.

  They all remembered that back then, it seemed that the master personally selected him as the disciple of Immortal Lord Qingchi... This, what should I do?

  Gu Wenshu was silent for a long time, then laughed in anger.

  He had already realized it at this time. Xiang Jingming hid his identity and took advantage of the opportunity to recruit disciples to sneak into Qingyun Sect. He probably had a premeditated plan.

  It seems that he has been eyeing his junior brother since early in the morning.

  "Your Excellency calls me Uncle Master so naturally. You must be ready to surrender to the Qingyun Sect." Gu Wenshu mocked coldly.

  Xiang Jingming raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, "I just want to get married with the Qingyun Sect. Is it the right name for me?"

  "How about I call you brother with Immortal Qingchi? Brother-in-law? It doesn't sound like -"

  A sharp sword energy struck the side of Xiang Jingming's face. He dodged quickly, but a strand of hair was still cut off.

  Looking at the man who was irritated by him, Xiang Jingming raised his eyebrows. The strand of broken hair was floating in the air and burned by the black flames.

  He was not angry, but laughed wildly, "Brother-in-law, why are you so angry? Are you afraid that I have hurt you?"

  But after a few words, the scene became more and more tense.

  The people in Qingyun Sect don't understand the inside story, and are still thinking about whether there is a conspiracy behind the Demon Lord's sneaking into Qingyun Sect. Of course, no matter how you look at it, this matter poses a great threat to the world of cultivation.

  Without them even knowing it, there was already a demon cultivator who could disguise himself as a cultivator and successfully infiltrated among them. Even so far, they haven't noticed anything strange.

  If this matter spreads out, I am afraid that everyone in the cultivation world will be in danger from now on.

  As expected, it would be better to eradicate the demon world as soon as possible!

  But this Demon Lord is after all an old monster from a thousand years ago, with strange strength. It is unlikely that their sect alone may be able to defeat the other.

  Hundreds of years ago, they fought once in a secret territory. The demon king was unscathed, but everyone on their side was completely wiped out.

  If the Demon Lord hadn't been missing in seclusion for many years, and later relied on the large number of people in the cultivation world, as well as the continuous help from the seniors who were promoted to immortals, I am afraid that the three worlds would have been turned upside down.

  It is obvious that the two parties cannot live in harmony at all, but they have reached a strange balance due to constraints in various aspects.

  The person who broke this balance, or made the threads involved in it loose, was the Immortal Lord Qingchi who was abducted to the mountains of the Demon Realm.

  It's just that everyone is not yet fully aware of what changes the arrogant and unruly man in front of them will make for Li Yingchi.

  Gu Wenshu couldn't bear it anymore. When he raised his hand, he unsheathed his sword and let out a dragon roar, "I usually take care of Guan Yun Jianzhou, but I forgot that there is a person like you."

  "What did my brother-in-law say? It makes my brother-in-law very sad."

  At this time, even if people from both the Qingyun Sect and the Demon Realm didn't quite understand, they knew that Xiang Jingming was taking advantage of Gu Wenshu, but they just didn't know who the person Xiang Jingming was attracted to was.

  Seeing that a fierce battle was about to happen, the door behind Xiang Jingming suddenly opened.

  In the misty and watery mist, a glistening white toe that was not wearing socks was the first to poke out. Through the rain curtain, it seemed to be stained with water stains.

  Then came the slender white calves. The hem of his thin clothes swayed slightly as he walked, and the shiny skin exposed was——

  "What's going on?" Li Yingchi deliberately increased his walking movements in order to let everyone at the foot of the steps see the tattoo on his leg clearly.

  But before he had taken a few steps, he was lifted up by Xiang Jingming.

  "Why don't you wear shoes?"

  Xiang Jingming wanted to pick him up, but felt his struggle and had to give up. He just told him not to stand on the floor, "You haven't recovered yet. It's raining now and the floor is cold. Isn't it uncomfortable to step on it? Go put on your shoes." Come out again."

  Li Yingchi stepped on Xiang Jingming's foot, pursed his lips, dissatisfied with his interruption, and pressed hard on the man's instep with his toes. The red heel was brightly colored in the rain.

  "don't want!"

  He was doing the most critical task, what happened to Xiang Jingming?

  He had waited for this opportunity for a long time. If he missed it because of Xiang Jingming, he really wanted Xiang Jingming to look good.

  Li Yingchi had no choice but to put his hope in the people at the foot of the steps and pray that their eyes would be better.

  But since we are all cultivating immortals, we still have some eyesight, right...?

  As expected, everyone in the Qingyun Sect didn't say anything when they saw this scene. The demon world also had dull faces. In those few seconds, the air seemed to be stagnant.

  It wasn't until someone looked away in panic that he finally noticed something strange about Li Yingchi.

  A scream pierced the calm - "Immortal Lord Qingchi is possessed!"

  "What?!"

  Everyone followed the scream and looked at the young man next to the Demon Lord again.

  This time, they finally noticed the spreading black pattern.

  Someone asked uncertainly: "Don't talk nonsense. Just because of that pattern, you say he is possessed by a devil?"

  "Even if you don't look at the pattern, look at his hair and eyes. Are those what a normal person would have? And his close attitude with the Demon Lord... Do you think he seems to have been abused by the Demon Lord? ?"

  "but......"

  Everyone was talking about it, and even the demon cultivators looked at their lord with suspicion. They couldn't really bring someone else's little fairy to their demon world, right?

  The words were mixed, and everyone had their own opinions, but no one could deny the pattern on Li Yingchi's body.

  In the end, it was just as Li Yingchi expected.

  Some people in the Qingyun Sect, as well as a group of decent people who came one after another, began to protest, asking Immortal Qingchi to withdraw from the sect.

  The voices became louder and louder, and they even began to scold Qingyun Sect for making their trip in vain.

  A possessed person is not worth saving! Such people should be kicked out of the world of cultivation!

  "enough!"

  Gu Wenshu interrupted the noisy words sternly, "It's just a tattoo. In your opinion, is it a sign of being possessed by a devil? Everything is dirty in the eyes of dirty people. If you are possessed by a devil, everyone will be a devil... ...I think it's time to thoroughly investigate the undercover agents in the world of cultivation."

  "Also, it's not your turn to judge what happened to my junior brother. No matter what happens during this period, he will always be a member of our Qingyun Sect and will always be my junior brother."

  He raised his sword and looked back at the group of familiar yet unfamiliar faces, feeling a chill rising in his heart.

  "Retreat from the sect? You can actually say it. A few words can decide someone else's departure. Have you lived for hundreds and thousands of years just to listen to the wind and rain?"

  "Now listen to me, if you question Li Yingchi, it is equivalent to questioning my entire Qingyun Sect. But if you dare to do it again, then try it. Today I solved the demon world, and the next one is to solve you."

  The rain is getting heavier.

  The wet ground was a little cool, and Li Yingchi stepped into the rain. His hair was wet from the rain, and the rich ink color spread on his shoulders and back.

  He spoke softly, as he had done countless times before, "Senior brother, thank you very much."

  "But this time, I will let down my senior brother."

  "What I want to say is that from today on, I will officially leave the Qingyun Sect. In the days to come, Elder Su will take over the position of head of the Sword Sect."

  "Because I'm really possessed."

  The sound of rain in the devil world that suddenly fell into silence was very clear, hitting the ground and falling on the eyelashes.

  In the blurry world, Li Yingchi could hardly distinguish the reactions of everyone, but the familiar electronic sound in his ears was still clear.

  [Main mission: Play the role of the cannon fodder master to suppress the young apprentice Yun Jianzhou. In the end, he was expelled from the master for becoming a demon, filling in the blank plot line of this world. (1/1)]

  "Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the main mission of this world and starting the world data collection..."

Chapter 114: Stiff Little Master (End)

  In the final analysis, the immortals of various sects in the world of cultivation seem to be no different from ordinary people.

  Mostly due to the secular world, no matter how otherworldly they appear on the outside, these are still a group of selfish people.

  The only difference is just a little more dispensable cultivation.

  Facing a young man who had admitted to being possessed by a demon and put himself at a disadvantage, the unabashed malice of a group of people was so intense that it could almost make one breathless.

  The unfounded and heinous crime was placed on Li Yingchi's head.

  Countless screeches and strange glances were harsh and scorching, like a huge boulder weighing on the body that was getting heavier and heavier.

  For Immortal Lord Qingchi who cares most about his reputation, this can be said to be the most cruel punishment in the world.

  If the original owner with a proud personality were here, he would probably collapse long ago.

  But fortunately, the person standing here is Li Yingchi.

  He performs his duties conscientiously and is emotionally invested in his tasks, but he also clearly knows that he is just an outsider.

  No matter what the role is, Li Yingchi is always just himself, and completing the task is his only goal.

  As for the rest, those are not within his scope of consideration. As long as the mission is completed perfectly, he will leave immediately.

  Li Yingchi has always been grateful to people who are kind to him, but that's all.

  After all, he never asked anyone else to do anything, so why should he bother with something that you and I agree on.

  As for the other people who met by chance and would never meet again in the future...it didn't matter what kind of feelings they had for him, he didn't care.

  No matter what other people said, Li Yingchi didn't feel annoyed, but responded calmly.

  The slender eyelashes drooped, covering the flashing emotions in the young man's eyes. The slanting rain had already wet his face, and there were clear water drops on the tip of his chin carved from white jade.

  In the eyes of others, Immortal Lord Qingchi seemed to be unable to withstand such a blow.

  He lowered his head in collapse and remained silent.

  The whole body was covered with rain, as if it was about to be scattered by the wind, and then dispersed with the spring breeze.

  It is no longer as high as before, just like the clear moon hanging in the sky is no longer out of reach, but has become an illusory mirror and water moon falling down. Throwing a stone can destroy his beauty.

  The cruel imagination caused many people to shut their mouths involuntarily when they looked at the young man in the rain.

  No one would want to treat a beautiful young man like this. Naturally, the scale in everyone's mind began to favor him again, and they began to wonder if this was a misunderstanding deliberately created by the devil.

  In fact, the young people's mood is not as sad as they thought.

  Only the system hidden in the space felt Li Yingchi's excitement of completing the task.

  Li Yingchi didn't care, but Xiang Jingming, who was supposed to be gloating at this moment, suddenly became anxious.

  He strode in front of Li Yingchi, and when he turned his back, his broad shoulders blocked most people's sight, and he didn't even have time to care about his back, which was wet by the rain.

  Far from the cynical villain he used to be, Xiang Jingming frowned, looking puzzled and a little angry, "Why are you lying to people? Do you know that this is not something you can joke about?"

  "Ancestor, even if you want to play tricks on people, you shouldn't say it at this time. What are you going to do in front of so many people? Do you really want to withdraw from the clan?"

  The man's tone was urgent when he spoke, which was a reaction that Li Yingchi didn't understand.

  He frowned, his eyelids were flushed physiologically due to the coolness, and his lips were slightly opened and closed due to the rain, "I'm not kidding."

  Xiang Jingming took him back under the eaves, and while anxiously using his spiritual power to dry the water stains on his body, he hurriedly asked him, "When did you become possessed? Why didn't I know? Who made you become possessed?" Of? Talk."

  Li Yingchi blinked and said matter-of-factly: "You."

  "How can I let you be possessed?"

  Xiang Jingming racked his brains and thought hard before finding some details from the gaps, "Xiao Xianjun, no, it's just a pattern."

  "Are you angry? But didn't I promise to help you eliminate it a long time ago? When I can come back during this period, have I not kept my promise?"

  Xiang Jingming never thought about letting the young man fall into such a situation. He thought that at most he would have a hearty fight with the cultivation world, but he never expected that the finger of blame would suddenly be pointed at the young man.

  Nothing about Li Yingchi, his situation, his identity, and his reputation should change because of himself.

  He is an independent and free person, the Immortal Lord of Qingchi in the world of cultivation, the master of the Qingyun Sect Sword Sect, and the unique Xiaolong who is sought after by everyone. How could he be related to him because of his bad behavior?

  The Immortal Lord sounds like a character who will never stand side by side with the Demon Lord.

  Maybe they shouldn't have crossed paths in the first place.

  At this time, there was no way to blame Li Yingchi for leaving the room suddenly.

  Xiang Jingming stared at him unblinkingly and began to think of a solution, "Can you explain it to them clearly? I will get rid of the vines for you today, and I promise you won't have any demonic energy on you. Don't lose your temper. , you are the only dragon clan, I don't know how many people are thinking about you, what will you do in the future without the sect? Where do you want to wander? Do you know how dangerous it is outside?"

  With the noisy voices behind him and the wet and beautiful Immortal Lord in front of him, Xiang Jingming had never regretted his decision so much.

  He shouldn't have brought the person back. It was his fault for putting Li Yingchi in such an embarrassing situation.

  The rough fingertips rubbed the wet ends of his eyes. Li Yingchi felt a little pain from his touch. He narrowed his eyes and replied, "Aren't you trying to catch me to open the seal?"

  "Is there any place more dangerous than the Demon Realm?"

  Xiang Jingming was at a loss for words. After a long time, he only said: "The world outside the sect is far more terrifying than you imagine."

  "I won't do anything to you. After the tattoo disappears, you can stay in the devil world as you like."

  "Because you are always free."

  -

  A person who is possessed by a demon loses his original Tao when his Taoist mind is confused. This is the most despised situation in the world of cultivation. No one would want to rescue the person who is possessed by a demon.

  Li Yingchi's situation was too special. With his completely changed appearance and the appearance of having an intimate conversation with the Demon Lord, a few words could not convince everyone that he was not possessed by the Demon Lord.

  The people in Qingyun Sect are not so indifferent. After all, they are from the same sect. They all feel that something is not right about this matter.

  But when he wanted to ask for an explanation for Immortal Qingchi, he was directly pushed aside by the other party.

  what is this? Are you really possessed?

  Now, they have no reason to stay here anyway.

  There was no one to explain, and people were distracted by the chaotic scene. Soon the crowds who came from all directions dispersed again.

  Before leaving, he angrily cursed Qingyun Sect for wasting their time.

  Gu Wenshu didn't move. He stood in the crowd and kept looking in the direction of Li Yingchi without leaving.

  He is the one who knows the situation of Li Yingchi. He knows whether he is possessed by a demon or not, and what changes have occurred in his body, but he still doesn't understand why Li Yingchi said that.

  Was he threatened by the Demon Lord or did he have other unspeakable secrets?

  Gu Wenshu didn't know. He didn't know what kind of inhuman torture his junior brother had suffered in the past few days.

  He was worried that his Chichi would be injured and bullied by Xiang Jingming, and that Li Yingchi would not have a good life in his absence.

  There are too many unknowns. Just thinking about it makes Gu Wenshu almost cry.

  But no matter what, he could not make Li Yingchi's special identity public because of this incident.

  An existence that is too rare may not be a good thing, and may also put Li Yingchi into unknown danger. He cannot let Li Yingchi risk this trap.

  Seeing the young man turning away, Gu Wenshu chased after the crowd, and all the demon cultivators who tried to stop him were knocked aside.

  "Chi Chi!" Yan Shanting

  The young man stopped, and Gu Wenshu saw that his light brown eyes were still gleaming with water, as if he had been hit by the rain just now.

  With a lump in his throat, he asked, his voice hoarse and unpleasant: "Why do you want to stay here? Did the Demon Lord force you? Chichi, don't be afraid, tell senior brother."

  As long as you are willing to tell senior brother, senior brother will help you settle everything.

  Gu Wenshu knew that Li Yingchi would not compromise easily, but he was indeed not possessed, so why did he admit to the unfounded thing.

  Why did you choose this?

  he wanted to ask.

  The dark hair swayed around her waist as she shook her head. Li Yingchi looked at him. The red mole on the tip of his nose was shockingly bright, "I won't stay here."

  "Senior brother, I will leave. When I leave the Demon World, I will also leave the Qingyun Sect."

  "Don't worry, I don't feel scared, I just... I might just want to leave. Senior brother, please go."

  The young man's slender back was getting further and further away. Gu Wenshu wanted to catch up with him, but the distance between them became further and further away.

  It was as if there was a pair of hands preventing them from meeting each other, dooming the final outcome.

  In the end, the only thing left in the air was the shouts dispersed by the rain. Separated not too far away, with the future on opposite sides, the voice seemed particularly insignificant and shattered in the wind.

  "Chichi! If you want to play, just go. It doesn't matter where you go. Don't worry. When you need your senior brother, you must look for him, you know? You can also look for him when you miss him!"

  "Don't wrong yourself when you go out, protect yourself——"

  "You can go back to Qingyun Gate at any time. Senior brother will always be here waiting for you. Don't listen to other people's nonsense. No one can drive you away! Come back early when you are tired of playing -"

  Gu Wenshu talked a lot that day, as if there was no end to it.

  When it comes to the back part, there is a lot of repetition, going back and forth, like a rusty machine, stumbling and choking.

  He didn't know why his favorite junior brother left him.

  But he respects Li Yingchi's choice.

  Gu Wenshu hoped that Li Yingchi could live a happy life. The journey of cultivating immortals was already boring. He sometimes wondered if Chi Chi could grow up in the mortal world, whether he would be more lively and become a high-spirited champion. .

  But he was reluctant and scared.

  Gu Wenshu didn't even dare to tell him his feelings. There were too many people in the Three Realms. Chichi was still young. What should he do if he was deceived.

  His Chichi is so kind and innocent, and he is the most heart-warming child in the world.

  No one can let him go.

  But he asked Li Yingchi to leave because Li Yingchi said he wanted to leave.

  Gu Wenshu didn't know if Li Yingchi heard what he said, because it rained so hard that day that he couldn't even hear his own voice clearly.

  Is it the blurred vision or the young man's back?

  It's time to go back to Qingchi Palace. The rain is so heavy that Li Yingchi's favorite pots of flowers cannot be drowned.

  If junior brother comes back one day and finds that the flowers are gone, he will probably be angry with him.

  -

  The news that Xiang Jingming wanted to let Li Yingchi go quickly spread in the devil world.

  The high priest hurriedly ran to the Demon Palace, but was dragged to the side palace by Xiang Jingming without any respect, just because Li Yingchi was still in the Demon Palace.

  "What's the matter? Tell me quickly."

  The high priest touched the white beards and was still gasping for breath as he spoke, "Your Majesty, if you let that man go like this, what should we do about our dragon veins?"

  "Absolutely not, Your Majesty!"

  Xiang Jingming frowned and retorted: "Why not? Without that dragon vein, wouldn't our demon world be able to become number one in the three realms?"

  "Why should the person I personally saved die? The person I saved is mine. Anyone who dares to touch him from now on will be tantamount to provoking me."

  "If I find out what little tricks you dare to do behind your back, prepare your own funeral arrangements."

  Originally, Xiang Jingming was the only person in the demon world at the beginning.

  Xiang Jingming also didn't know much about the inexplicable followers that continued to increase later on.

  Because of this, Xiang Jingming didn't take these people in the demon world seriously.

  Whether they live or die, it is the same to him. It will not affect the demon world or himself.

  He was born to be the master of one realm and never cared about others.

  But Li Yingchi is a special case.

  As a Demon Lord, Xiang Jingming looked down upon these people in the world of cultivation.

  When he went to Qingyun Sect, Immortal Qingchi's superficial arrogance also made him lack interest. In his eyes, Li Yingchi was a vague image that was not good.

  But after getting along, Xiang Jingming slowly admitted that he was uncontrollably attracted to Li Yingchi.

  Qingchi Xianjun is a very contradictory person.

  A mixture of pure innocence and unabashed malice form Xiang Jingming's desire to explore that he cannot extricate himself from.

  Once you have an interest in getting to know a person and feel that the other person is more and more interesting, it is probably destined that a good impression is about to sprout.

  Later, Xiang Jingming would even feel a subtle jealousy because of Li Yingchi's special malice towards Yun Jianzhou.

  Such thoughts were too rare. Xiang Jingming had never felt like this in thousands of years, so he quickly understood what kind of feelings he had for Li Yingchi.

  But Xiang Jingming would never admit his feelings to Li Yingchi, and he would never tell Li Yingchi this idea.

  Just treat the iron tree as blooming and leave his unspeakable emotions to himself to appreciate.

  Xiang Jingming didn't know if he was a person who would stay for feelings, because he had never encountered such a thing, but he knew that Li Yingchi was such a person.

  For young people, freedom trumps everything.

  But Xiang Jingming didn't want to be the iron cage that bound him.

  -

  The weather was pretty good on the day Li Yingchi left the Demon Realm.

  The dark clouds cover the sunshine thinly, and the spring breeze is gentle and moist. It is a very suitable day for an outing.

  In addition, his body has fully recovered and the task has been completed perfectly. Li Yingchi's heart, which was slightly agitated due to being busy with the task, finally relaxed and he looked particularly happy.

 Xiang Jingming didn't go to see him off.

  Li Yingchi never saw him that day.

  Protector Zuo told him secretly when he left that Xiang Jingming didn't have any rest last night.

  Li Yingchi didn't understand what Protector Zuo meant by those words.

  Because it is normal for them not to rest for a year, and they do not need sleep.

  Does the other party specifically tell him this? Does it have any special meaning?

  The intention was unclear and Li Yingchi couldn't figure it out, so he simply forgot about it.

  It was considered to be one of the few holidays. The system did not want to use personal settings to restrict Li Yingchi's next actions, so it asked him what his plans were for the last few days in this world.

  It wants its little host to have fun in the last few days.

  Originally, he planned to give him some extravagant tips to let him experience this world, but Li Yingchi just shook his head.

  "No need, I've been in the world of cultivation for long enough. In fact, I don't think it's that fun." He pursed his lips a little, "Let's go to the mortal world to see it later."

  But just a few steps out of the demon world, Li Yingchi was suddenly stopped on the road.

  The herbs that Yun Jianzhou had carefully kept in his arms were still stained with blood when he took them out. He stood there, wanting to hand the herbs to Li Yingchi, "Master..."

  I found this specially for you...

  Before Yun Jianzhou could finish those words, the herb he bought with his life was knocked to the ground by the young man with frosty eyebrows. After rolling around for a few times, it was stuck to the withered yellow grass leaves.

  Abandon it like walking on it.

  Li Yingchi didn't know Yun Jianzhou's purpose of coming, and was a little confused about his appearance. Shouldn't the male protagonist be in Qingyun Sect at this time?

  But no matter what, Li Yingchi didn't want to waste words on him, "I'm not your master."

  Yun Jianzhou paused, and when the young man turned to leave, he picked up the herbs on the ground again, carefully patted them clean, and chased after him again.

  When a group of people from the cultivation world left before, Yun Jianzhou did not follow them.

  Gu Wenshu is the leader of a sect and has many affairs to deal with, so he cannot stay in the demon world for a long time.

  But Yun Jianzhou is not the same.

  He had long said that he would go wherever Li Yingchi went. If Li Yingchi retreated from the clan, he would retreat as well. No matter where it was, he would only believe in the place where Li Yingchi was.

  In this way, Yun Jianzhou, who had been waiting at the exit of the Demon Realm for a long time, finally blocked the master he had longed for.

  He never wanted to be separated from his master again.

  -

  "I told you not to follow me anymore!"

  At night, the streets of the bustling market were bustling with activity. A young man wearing a bamboo hat and a light blue robe quickly shuttled among the crowd. Behind him, two slender and handsome men were chasing after him.

  Li Yingchi didn't know why it became like this.

  Originally, he just wanted to spend the rest of the days peacefully, but he didn't expect that he would be entangled by Yun Jianzhou that day.

  He refused to let Yun Jianzhou follow, so Yun Jianzhou acted shamelessly and threatened him despite his injuries, saying, "If Master is not willing to let me go with you, then I might as well die here today."

  Li Yingchi didn't want to compromise at first.

  But as soon as Yun Jianzhou put the sword next to his neck, the system's alarm sounded.

  Once the protagonist dies, the world will immediately collapse and all previous efforts will be in vain.

  This shows that the system detected that Yun Jianzhou would really kill himself on the spot after he refused.

  This time, Li Yingchi was in trouble and couldn't do anything about it.

  The original plan was disrupted, which made Li Yingchi very unhappy. However, due to the task, Yun Jianzhou was as stubborn as a donkey, so he had to compromise and let Yun Jianzhou follow him.

  But what Li Yingchi didn't expect was that Xiang Jingming also came to the door early the next morning.

  Xiang Jingming didn't want to be the iron cage that bound Li Yingchi.

  But there can't be only one path in life. Xiang Jingming thought hard all night and found that he could still fly with Li Yingchi.

  As for escaping, it would be fine for Li Yingchi to hide from Yun Jianzhou.

  But the Demon Lord was different. Xiang Jingming's cultivation was far above him. No matter where Li Yingchi went, Xiang Jingming could find him.

  Li Yingchi was so angry that he couldn't help himself, and finally made a three-part agreement.

  They can follow him, but only if they don't affect his life, sneak into his room, or fight in public.

  Xiang Jingming and Yun Jianzhou had no reason not to agree.

  They will not affect Li Yingchi's life. They will just integrate into Li Yingchi's life. They will not sneak into Li Yingchi's room. They will definitely walk in through the front door openly.

  As for the fight?

  Just hit secretly.

  Originally, Li Yingchi wanted to go out for a walk alone today, and he had agreed with the two of them not to follow him, but they still secretly followed him behind his back!

  If he hadn't heard the sound of a fight, Li Yingchi wouldn't have known that they followed him out again.

  While escaping, the jade ornaments hanging around his neck suddenly started to feel hot. Li Yingchi stopped and heard a familiar gentle male voice in his ears.

  "Where is Chichi now?"

  This is Gu Wenshu's routine daily communication.

  Because he was worried about what danger Li Yingchi would encounter outside alone, Gu Wenshu specially gave him this amulet, and he could still use it to talk to him.

  Li Yingchi turned around and glared at the two men who had walked behind him, and replied obediently: "Brother, I am currently visiting the night market in the town at the foot of Nanxi Mountain."

  "Well, is it fun there? You have been away recently, and Zuoqiu Yuchen has been taking care of your flowers in Qingchi Palace. He said that if you don't come back, he will scald them with boiling water."

  "That's too much." Li Yingchi puffed up his face and said harshly: "If he dares to do that, I will never go back."

  Gu Wenshu on the other end seemed to laugh a few times, "I've taught him a lesson for you, don't worry, Hua is living well."

  After hearing Li Yingchi's soft thanks, Gu Wenshu paused for a moment and then asked, "Has Chichi been free recently? I have a gift I want to give you in a few days. Can I go find you?"

  "Of course you can."

  I don't know what kind of festival today is. When a group of people walked to the middle of the river, suddenly countless fireworks bloomed in the night sky.

  The entire sky was illuminated, showing everything like daylight, and the rippling river surface was reflected in sparkling waves and brilliant colors.

  When everyone looked up to the sky, two unique lanterns were suddenly handed to Li Yingchi's hand.

  Li Yingchi was startled by the sudden approach of the two men and took a step back uncontrollably.

  Looking up at the unwilling expressions of Xiang Jingming and Yun Jianzhou, Li Yingchi pursed his lips slightly, casually took the lantern from someone's hand, turned around and left.

  The next moment, the horizon was illuminated again.

  The swaying dense shadows of the trees fell on Li Yingchi along with the light blue fireworks, outlining his beautiful eyebrows into a deep and enchanting look.

  "What's wrong?"

  There was the noisy sound of fireworks exploding in his ears. Gu Wenshu had not disconnected the communication and was asking softly if he had seen the fireworks.

  Behind him, Yun Jianzhou called him loudly.

  "Master! Use my lantern too! It will definitely look better than his!"

  The crow-feather-like eyelashes fluttered, and when the young man raised his slender eyelashes, they were filled with the brilliant light of fireworks, and the white and tender skin turned a thin red due to excitement.

  Li Yingchi bit her slightly bulging pink lips and jumped back a few steps coquettishly, "I don't want it!"

  "Yours are all ugly!"

  He casually threw the lantern in his hand to the ground, and Li Yingchi turned around and ran away. The tightened belt around his waist outlined his slender figure, and the clouds behind him swayed with his movements, making a crisp and thin sound.

  He just focused on running, not knowing how many people looked at this scene and blushed.

  Yun Jianzhou's eyes dodge, not daring to chase Li Yingchi's figure, for fear of offending him if he takes another look.

  But he didn't expect that Xiang Jingming, who was standing next to him, would already follow him out in the next second. He hurriedly said it was bad and gritted his teeth to pass him.

  Li Yingchi deliberately teased them, and they were willing to be teased by the young man. They were obsessed with looking for the young man's figure in the gaps.

  It wasn't until Li Yingchi accidentally ran into a warm embrace that the chase came to an end.

  Yun Jianzhou held the young man's waist to ensure that he could stand firmly, then took out an embroidered purse from his sleeve and said, "Master."

  His eyes flickered, with a bit of pleading, "Will Master like this kind of purse? It's my first time to embroider, so it might not look good."

  "But I can still practice, Master, and I will get better and better."

  "do you like it?"

  "Sorry, I don't like it." Li Yingchi pushed Yun Jianzhou's hand away, his tone soft, as if he was asking something insignificant, "Why do you still want to show kindness to me when I treat you so much?"

  I don't know whether it was under the bright moonlight or the scorching firelight, but Yun Jianzhou grabbed his sleeve and asked, "How could Master think like this?"

 Yun Jianzhou never felt that Li Yingchi was too harsh on him.

  This was clearly a gift from heaven. The clear breeze and bright moon in the sky fell and fell within his reach, which gave him a chance to get closer.

  "Master, do you find me annoying?"

  "Kind of."

  "As long as you don't drive me away, it doesn't matter how much Master treats me."

  A piece of peach blossom fell on Yun Jianzhou's shoulder. Li Yingchi looked up and saw the peach tree with few flowers left behind him, "Why did you say that?"

  Saying things that are incomprehensible, like a doormat who can be beaten and scolded at will.

  "Would Master find this strange?"

  "I'm sorry, Master, I'm just too..." Yun Jianzhou moved his arm, probably wanting to hug him, but restrained himself and put it down again.

  "Because I want to be with you all the time."

  His tone was serious, and his eyes did not dodge. He even followed the young man with his eyes, as if he wanted to convey his sincere emotions through his eyes.

  As the shouts and screams of people in the distance rang out, fireworks were set off again by the river, and the trees and trees were filled with flowers, and the water and sky were the same color.

  But at this time, even the stars are not as bright as Renyi.

  The wind with the moist smell of earth blew by, and the peach petals fell off, leaving only the young and tender leaves swaying.

  At the end of spring, the petals fall.

  The love of young people has sprouted and will bloom in summer, covering the sky and the sun.

  [World data collection is successful, this world is about to close, countdown 3, 2, 1——]

Chapter 115 The Sick Mr. (1)

  The autumn wind rustles, and the sycamore leaves fall.

  The yellowed window lattice paper was crumbling amidst the whistling sounds.

  When the sky is about to break, the light inside the sparsely decorated house is dim.

  There was a fire burning by the stove, and a handsome young man was sitting on a small bench, holding a cup of hot water and taking a sip.

  There were sounds of people going to the market outside the window.

  The time was approaching Chen hour, and it was time to get to work.

  "Sir, you are still seriously ill. Why don't you rest for a few more days?"

  Su Yanche was cooking porridge by the stove, stirring with a wooden spoon. The half-sleeved coarse cloth clothes were lifted up, but they could not hide the man's obvious muscles from years of hard work.

  There is a slight sweetness spreading in the air, which is the aroma of multigrain porridge.

  After a few days of taking care of it, Su Yanche noticed that Li Yingchi preferred sweeter things, so he deliberately added more sweet potatoes this time.

  Li Yingchi lowered his eyelashes and said: "I have rested long enough this time. It is not good to bother you all the time... The children are still waiting for me."

  I don't know how many times I heard this answer. Su Yanche frowned and didn't agree with it.

  The porridge was bubbling and fragrant.

  When he thought of Li Yingchi going to private school after finishing this bowl of porridge, Su Yanche still couldn't help but look back and wanted to continue to persuade Li Yingchi to have a good rest, "But..."

  The wooden stool was just that small. The young gentleman sat there with his legs naturally joined together, and it didn't look much bigger than the stool.

  He held the cup of hot water in front of him, holding the wall of the cup with both hands. His eyelashes were long and the rising water mist was endless and fine and misty, like a layer of velvet covering the young man's fair face.

  He was wearing a dark blue gown, a style common in autumn.

  Because I couldn't stand the cold, I put an extra coat on my thin shoulders after being told by myself.

  The originally pale cheeks were slightly reddened by the burning fire. After drinking hot water, the whole person finally looked a little red.

  Thinking of how the other party was suffering from high fever a few days ago, Su Yanche kept silent.

  Half a bowl of porridge was filled, and after it was warm, he handed it to Li Yingchi. He spoke very softly, "Sir, please put on more clothes when you go out. Don't get cold."

  "Thank you."

  Seeing the young gentleman thanking him with a crooked look on his face, Su Yanche began to feel grateful that he had not said anything bad just now.

  He is a rough man, has never read any books, and cannot read two or three Chinese characters, but he also knows that some things are not that simple.

  The young gentleman helps in a private school in the town. He has a gentle and kind personality and devotes himself to education.

  The events in the private school are related to the children in the town and village, and they must have extraordinary meaning in my husband's mind.

  I'm just a neighbor, and after all, I shouldn't talk too much.

  It's good enough that he can be so close to the other person and get along with the other person as a friend.

  Others say that Li Yingchi is a teacher and a poor scholar, but he always thinks that the other person is a little fairy.

  He is the kind of immortal who is so beautiful that in the novel, he was punished to the mortal world for making mistakes. If he speaks louder and disturbs the other person, the other person will fly away.

  So from the first time he met this frail-looking neighbor, Su Yanche foolishly lowered his voice.

  He felt that only in this way could he keep the other party.

  -

  "It's not as comfortable as it is in summer. The temperature drops very quickly at night. I only wear these clothes, sir, so I must come back early."

  "Remember to take the medicine you've prepared. I'll be back after I finish my work. If you feel uncomfortable, call me."

  The continuous warnings made the young man feel extremely guilty. He nodded quickly and left the house in a hurry.

  Li Yingchi didn't dare to say that he hadn't even taken a sip of medicine.

  He had a high fever, and under Su Yanche's care, all the diseases that could be cured were cured.

  As for other incurable diseases, they are simply incurable in this world.

  Knowing this, why should he continue to torture himself by drinking those bitter medicines.

  Li Yingchi shrank as the cool wind passed through his neck, and an uncontrollable itching suddenly came from his throat.

  "Cough, cough cough..."

  His chest hurt, and when he removed the white handkerchief covering his mouth and nose, a shocking red color appeared on it.

  His face seemed to be paler again, except for his lips, which were as red as blood.

  He skillfully stuffed the handkerchief into his pocket, pretending that nothing happened, and began to review the plot lines of this world in his mind.

  The protagonist of this world is Hua Liangru, the youngest son of the Hua family, the richest businessman in town.

  He lived a smooth life without any ambition for progress, but after losing his memory, he suddenly changed his temperament and began to crazily learn how to run a business. Later, he went to the capital to develop, and finally led his hometown to make a fortune.

  From the perspective of the protagonist, the original owner as cannon fodder is just a private school teacher who has come to the house.

  He didn't even see the original owner's face clearly.

  Later, I learned about the original owner, and it was revealed that the original owner had secretly smeared him. By that time, he had become a famous businessman.

  In the end, the original owner lost his job as a private school teacher, his reputation was ruined, and his life was miserable.

  The plot was originally supposed to unfold like this.

  But because the world is out of order and the characters are missing, the plot is completely stuck at the beginning.

  Li Yingchi's mission this time is to play this role and complete the world line.

  But he never expected that the unexplained parts of the plot would unfold in such a strange way.

  For example, the reason why he wants to discredit the protagonist——

  It was actually because the other party had let down his feelings, so he collapsed and began to secretly speak ill of the protagonist...

  Li Yingchi came to this world last month.

  It happened to be the time when the original owner had just settled in the town and started working in a private school.

  The system told him to familiarize himself with the professions in this world first, and there was no need to be too anxious about the mission.

  But even so, Li Yingchi still couldn't help but worry.

  He was almost able to handle the matter of giving lectures at the private school. The so-called betrayal of feelings had not yet been seen. This situation did not seem to be good.

  But as the one who has been let down, can he take the initiative to find the protagonist and then be let down?

  If he really went to find the protagonist, Hua Liangru might not even look at him.

  When the time comes, all his enthusiasm will be in vain, and it will only be regarded as his unilateral contribution, and he will not even be able to live up to the conditions.

  Li Yingchi didn't know what to do.

  But later, after an unexpected encounter with Hua Liangru, the plot line that was originally at a loss suddenly began to move forward.

  Hua Liangru seemed to admire himself very much and would come to the private school to see him every day.

  Li Yingchi guessed that the other party may have a special admiration for the teaching profession because he was ignorant at the beginning.

  According to the character design, Li Yingchi, who grew up in a lack of caring environment, almost always responds to new friends' requests.

  In just a short period of time together, they seemed to have become best friends.

  They have done some things that friends do, such as exchanging hobbies, going out together, holding hands and hugging. Delay boat

  Last week, Hua Liangru suddenly asked to meet him one night, saying that he had something important to tell him.

  Li Yingchi agreed.

  Naturally, that night, the plot finally advanced again.

  Hua Liangru did not go to the appointment as agreed, and the young gentleman who thought he could have friends was let down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.8K 24
Gulf is already a married man to Isabelle but unfortunately his wife died, cause of death is Suicide. That is all he know, and he believes that he is...
26.4K 460 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
14.5K 611 21
This was written in 2019 and was hella discontinued "So what, is this some stupid nerd and jock story?" "Yeah, I guess so, nerd."
645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...