Aur Pyar Ho Gya

By Hobby_writes

Marriage is not only the union of two people but two families....... A girl leaves everything behind to start... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
story Ranking..
chapter 16
crazyyyyyy
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
EPILOGUE

chapter 10

7.2K 502 46
By Hobby_writes

Arjun pov-

Arjun have your breakfast then we have to leave for Shrishti's house too beta ....mom asked me.

Mom ....I don't feel like having anything....I am having a headache please mere liye room mei ek strong coffee bej Dena ....I said and left for my room .

I don't know what I should be feeling right now .
I made a fool out of myself trusting her .
I felt betrayed seeing her like that in Vihaan's room with him .

I felt like punching that Vihaan to buy held my self back just for the sake of Vedika more over I know Shrishti is the one who is trying to trap him but I won't let her succeed in her vicious intentions.

Ahhhggggghhhh....I graoned ....
Marrying her is not enough to keep her away from Vihaan and Vedika's life .
I need to plan something new.

Now being in the same city she will get more chance to meet him and she will use her sister as an excuse too to visit their place .

It's not shocking for me to be precise but I felt like someone just scratched my old wounds ..
It was different earlier but now she is my fucking wife .
Yesterday only I was indirectly telling her that I will be loyal to her . She must have laughed at me in her head that she has successfully fooled me .

After an hour or so we left to her house to get done with the leftover rituals.
I stayed quite all the time and spoke whenever needed as I was really not in a good state of mind .

Her mother came to me and Did my tilak and I gave her a small smile as she caressed my head blessing me .
Then one by one all her female relatives including her sister Sandhya did the same and they were giving me some gifts or money as a shagun that I refused but they said it's a ritual too .

Her mother then did the same with Vardhan too but not the rest of ladies .

Her father came to me and I stood up in respect and he patted my shoulder and sat beside me .

Arjun.... Meri 2 betiya hi meri zindagi ki punji (earnings) hai ....
Sandhya to apne parivar mei sukhi h ....khus h .
I was not worried while getting her married because I knew she is mature , calm and composed while Shrishti on the other hand is completely different.

Being the youngest in the house she is the most pampered ones and lived under our shade....she never had to face any problem as such ....jo maangti thi mil jata tha .....saari farmaahise Puri hoti thi ...

Kuch cheeje mana Karo tho roo k Ruth k manava leti thi ....choti thi na Ghar mei ....he said in a way such that he was reliving all those days and I nodded .

This also made a little stubborn, naughty and short tempered too ...it's not like she is a mannerless but impulsive.....
She is childish....dur ka nahi sochti ....vo apni ek alag duniya mei rehti h ...logo ki , society ki jayda samjh nahi h .....but she is innocent and pure at heart.

She could  never intentionally hurt someone. Time k saath cheeje seekh bhi jaati h..... Sandhya ki shaddi k baad vo mature bhi hone lagi .... responsible ho gai .....
To time ki demand k saath vo khud ko mould bhi kar leti h but she makes mistakes too.

And I happy ki usko aapke jesa ek mature , trust worthy, intelligent and respectful partner Mila .

Bete life mei updown aate rehte hai ....aapke jeevan mei bhi aaye honge....do log saath rehte h unme diffrence of opinion hona ....fights hona...gussa hona .....ye sab normal h ....and these things makes the relationship strong and keep it alive .

Jahan kuch nahi hota vaha sirf compromise hota h ...Rishta ek formality ban k reh jata h .....

But we need to make sure ki humare issues , fights resolve ho .....humare andar itna patience ho ki hum dusre ko apna perspective rakhne ka chance de ....tabhi koi bhi rishta aage bhad pata h or time k test ko paas kar pata h .....

To beta mei Apni beti tumhe de raha hu ....ek vishwas k saath ki tum uska khayal rakhoge ...usko guide karoge ....usko saath leke chaloge ......he said with eyes full of hope and emotions.

I felt heavy in my chest listening to him . Words failed to come out of my mouth . I myself was going through and inner turmoil.
I just held his hand and nodded at him making him smile.
He hugged me standing up patting my back .

God bless you beta ....khus raho ...he said before leaving.

He made me question my own self ....my every decision.
Was it right to force her in this marriage. I know I did it for my sister ....for protecting her happiness but forget that I am doing it at the sake of someone's daughter ..

I should have found a better way to ensure Shrishti doesn't creat any problem in Vedika's life .
I held my hand feeling suffocated all of a sudden.

Everything around me seemed wrong ....mei kaha aa gya hu ......kya kar Diya h or ab aage kya karunga .....were the  biggest question at this point .

My head will burst out if I didn't stopped thinking.
Her cousins entred the living room giggling and laughing.

Hiii Jiju .....where are our rings ....one of them asked and I frowned.
Offo Jiju ....pagphera k liye aate h to apni saaliyo k liye Silver rings leke aate h ....another one informed me .

Ummmm...I had no idea about this ritual . May be Vedika or My mother know something about it . Please check it with them once if they have got it or not ...else I would ask someone to arrange rings for you all .....I said and they giggled again and left making me sigh in relief.

After lunch we were ready to leave for Delhi and she cried profusely hugging her family.

Even her sister was crying.....and I didn't understand the logic.
They both will be in Delhi only....she should be happy instead.

Soon we got settled in our respective cars and headed towards the airport where our private Jet is waiting for us.
Shrishti's parents will come to Delhi a few days later for our reception.

I got settled in my seat and Vedika made Shrishti sat beside me left giving us a teasing smile only if she knew the reality.

The jet took off after half an hour and we were in the mid Air when she slightly turned to me and tried saying...

Arjun ....In the morn_...

Not now please ...I already have a lot to deal with.....I cut her off in mid and just closed my eyes .

After that she didn't said anything and kept looking out the window.

We landed in Delhi in around 1 hour and reached home in another hour......

Mom did the rituals to welcome Shrishti in the house . The band played in the background irritating me to no level.

Stop making Noice .....I said a bit loudly making them stop .
What is wrong with you Arjun ....ku rok rahe ho unhe ...Mom Chided me .

Yrrr mom ....bohot ho gya h ye sab...My head is bursting out in pain..I can't it more......I said and she made a face at me .

You both rest for a while and we will complete the other rituals tomorrow as you both looked tired but atleast take blessings from the God and Shrishti bache lit a lamp in the temple...mom said guiding us to our home temple.

After that I came to my room and changed my clothes and plopped on the bed feeling exhausted physically and mentally.

A few minutes later I heared some shuffling sound in the room but didn't opend my eyes as I really need a nice sleep to think better on this matter .

Shrishti's pov

I looked around his room and it was quite big and spacious in grey theme.

I looked at his sleeping figure on the bed and sighed before walking into the closet .

My clothes were yet to be arranged and I was in no mood to unpack things now ...so I just picked up my night suit and
Changed into it ..
I already denied Vedika for dinner as I am really not feeling hungry.

I laid beside him and just looked at his face that looked so calm and serene.

Why don't you trust me Arjun .....I thought and a tear escaped my eye .
I don't know how should I prove my innocence to him .
What proof should I get him to believe that I donot like Vihaan .

His behaviour from the morning has hurt me a lot . I can't do anything about his misunderstanding...and I can't explain my self to a person who is not even ready to listen the other side of the story .

All her knows is to judge me .
Even I greet Vihaan normal he looks at me like I did some crime.
Vihaan is the Son in law of this house and it will be highly disrespectful if I will just ignore him and doesn't respond back to his greetings.

Earlier I know I did things to instigate him and our of childishness but this time it was completely accidental.

I won't cry over it now and will not allow him to character assassinate me ....
He can't just accuse me like that ..he has done already...but not any more ....I thought and slept turning my back to him .

Next morning..

I woke as the alarm rang ...it's 7 am .
Although I don't like getting up early but now that I am married I need to be a bit disciplined and have to act responsibly.

I sighed and walked to the balcony and I must say mornings are beautiful and the garden view was adding to the beauty...
But morning sleeps are more beautiful...I thought with a pout .

I saw the guard opening the main gate and a carrier van entred inside the gate .
The worker started taking out fruits , vegetables, milk and other Dairy products and took it inside the house .

Hmmmm..... wealthy people .....inke idhar grocery items bhi gaadi mei aate h ....Kya baat h ..I thought and moved back to the room to get ready.

I wore a saree yet again after working on it for an hour and ofcourse taking help from various you tube tutorials....

From tomorrow onwards I won't drape this lengthy cloth around me and will get back to my comfortable clothes ....I decided .

I did my name up and then looked at the Sindoor .
Should I apply it....I thought for a moment and then applied it as I don't want to hear any comments that I am wearing sindoor being newly married and all that .

I than took my phone and left the room without bothering to wake him up and why would I ....he doesn't even talk nicely to me .

I greeted his parents and all other relatives that were present in the hall .
Vedika hugged me and I smiled at her .

Beta what you like to have ....tea or coffee....Mom asked me .
Tea would be fine....I said a bit awkwardly and settled beside Vedika and she asked a helper to bring tea for me .

Where is Arjun .....Mom asked me .
He is sleeping actually....I said and she shook her head in disappointment.

This boy would never change .....beta you should have forcefully woke him up ....khud se to vo 12 baje tak bhi nahi uthega .....She said and I nodded at her sipping on my tea .

Later she sent someone to woke him up and he came downstairs dressed in his formals .

Good morning everybody.... he said and pulled Vedika's cheek making her wince .

Mommy Darling.....ask I need a super strong coffee and breakfast....I am hungry ....he said sitting beside mom and she chuckled and we all settled on the dinning table to have our breakfast.

He was about to go but Mom asked him to stay back home as we still have some post wedding rituals left and he graoned and argued with her but she didn't paid any heed to his tantrums.....

Akshita Di , Vikram Bhai and their parents arrived too .
We were made to sit in front of each other with a milk pot in between us with rose petals , stones and some metallic pieces added into it .

Akshita Di .....held a ring and then put it in the vessel and asked us to find it .

He lazily put his hand inside the pot and started searing for the ring and I followed the same too .

He took out ring 💍 and showed them and everyone clapped for him .
Come on bhabhi ....you have to win this time ....Vedika Cheered for me and I nodded at her while he rolled his eyes at her .

In the second round I found the ring and he huffed .

So the final and deciding round guys....the one who wins this will have a upper hand in the marriage....Akshita Di said and winked at me dropping the ring my on my side of pot .

Arjun was quick to act and moved his hand vigorously splashing the milk out of pot and I had to shift back to save my saree from getting spolied and finally took out the ring and showed it to Akshita Di and she laughed announcing him the winner .

She then asked him to put the ring in my finger .
Usko ku du ....mei jeeta hu ....I will keep the ring ...he said .
Don't tell me Bhai you are going to wear this ladies ring ....Vedika asked him with disbelief.
But I can sell this get one for my self ...he said making her sigh .

Arjun .....make Shrishti wear it .... everything that is yours now belongs to her too....Mom said and he held my hand and slipped the ring inside my finger .

Happy now ladies ....he asked making everyone chuckle.
Mom don't tell me anything else is left too ....he asked getting up .

Nahi abhi k liye to kuch nahi h but tomorrow morning....you guys have to visit the Devi maa Mandir ....it's our family tradition to seek blessings from our diety on every auspicious occasion.

Even Vedika and Vihaan can join you guys ...they also had not gone their to seek the blessings after their marriage....Mom said and his expression hardend at the mention of us going together.

I don't think that would be possible..
Aap Vedika and Vihaan ko bhej do ....we will go some other time .
I have some very important meeting tomorrow and I have been postponing it from a long time and have to attend it at any cost .
They are very important client mom ...and then you will ask me to take leave for Reception too .

I can't neglect my work .....he said and Mom nodded although she didn't looked happy with this decision.

It's ok Bhai ....we will go some other time ...but sab saath hi chalenge .....Vedika said with a smile.

No Vediiii .....you guys don't to cancel the plan for us . Vese bhi teri shaddi ko kaafi time ho gya and you people shouldn't delay it for us....tum or Vihaan jao ....He said and Mom agreed too .

But Bhai ...sab saath chalte to jayda maja aata ....Vedika said with a pout .
Sab cheeje maje k liye nahi hoti Vediiii .....and if you want company...Akshita and Vikram Bhai ko le jaao .....He said and she nodded at him .

I know he is doing everything because of me . He doubts me and thinks that I will try something if Vihaan will accompany us ....the mere thought angered me and I excused my self and came back to the room .

Heyyyy people....I am back 👻....
Do comment on your views on this chapter ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 689 23
Devi a middle class girl.She is a student who's life turn upside down.She got married with a man who is elder than her. Will she accept this marriage...
2.8K 98 14
A 22yr old girl Madhu Chauhan from a middle class family with ambitions , wants to live her life for herself , loves her family . Then her li...
12.1K 890 56
Do you know there is a saying that when someone leaves you for long, you get to know about their importance in your life. Same thing happened with th...
195K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...