Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 39 | Death ★

105 4 34
By FunkinVibez

It's dusky, shady and poorly lit around me. My world is a black mass, consuming me. Grabbing at my body, pulling me in, overlapping me around. My body is stuck to the ground, I can't move.

I tug. Nothing.

I tug again. Nothing.

"Well morning princess" a voice echoes around me, I flip my head around trying to trace the voice. But I can't find it, no matter how many times I try to look around, I can't find this voice. It tortures me, sinking  me into that one ground of vulnerability in my body.

"Where am I?" I shout back, tugging at my arms once more. But I'm stuck in black liquid, liquid wrapped around my body, chaining me to the ground, like lengthy arms.

Silence.

Once again, he's done it to torture me.
I know that he's looking at me.
Watching me struggle to move.
Enjoying it.

I need to breathe, I can barely feel my body on itself. I feel abnormal, out of touch with my own body.

"In your consciousness Craig" the voice echoes again, just this time I know where it came from. I try to lift up my neck, but the liquid restricts me from doing so. It's loud, dense, and terrifying. His hollow steps echo across the room, he walks closer to me.

Closer to me, in this void of black.

Closer, his steps echo. My breath hitches and I bite down on my lip, trying to calm my breathing. I'm getting desperate.

I don't like this game.

"Consciousness?"

"The world between the devil and your body, the moment before I take your soul away," he smiles and I don't have to lean up to look at him. A face of a monster, I imagine him with big horns on his head, and eyes a trillionth time larger than mine.

Red skin, but the worst doesn't come to mind. He snaps his fingers and the liquid softens. I manage to sit up straight and my breath drops. My chest tightens and I feel my throat tightening.

I'm looking at myself.
The devil has taken over my body.
My appearance.

"You...you're me!?" my words hitch, I can't swallow my breath. Slowly I crawl back but he snaps his fingers again. "Oh Craig, I can be many people,"

"Tweek" he shifts into his body form and my body gets chills, his eyes are darker than his, his horns are longer and more pronounced than Tweeks, "or I can be Cartman '' he shifts into the brunette and then finally back into me.

"But I fear that I can't always shift into my puppets forever." He smiles, rocking a hand through his hair. My hair. that's not me.

"Explain," I shallowly exclaimed and he nodded, walking through the dusk liquid. It overcomes the whole room, scattering all around my body. It clings onto me, holds me in place. "You want to know everything?"

"Fair price for my soul, I want to know." I frown and he smiles at my astute understanding. "You amaze me Craig, what a shame your father wasn't like this" he laughed, and his laugh makes me shrug my shoulders.

"Let's start from the beginning then, shall we?" He approaches me from behind and puts his hands on my neck.
.
.
.

"It all started, when your little buddy cartman wanted to try a few spells from the enchantment book you gave him from Tweeks house. At first the bond was weak, but the more he practiced, the more I got into his body." He started and my eyes shot open. The book, from the beginning. When I had made the deal with Cartman to get him that book, that's when it all happened, I summoned Tweek. And in giving Cartman the book, he became Moriah's second puppet.

"Days went by, and well, he was all that I got, the strongest bond out of my puppets, unable to use Tweek, I chose to well...use Cartman" he snickered, and crawled his fingers down my chest, closing proximity of his mouth to my ear.

"But without Tweek, I knew that I wouldn't be able to show up, so I used Cartman to go find you, and well, will you look at that" he added and softly brought his lips over my head, taking in my aroma, "we found you at the cafe, and then I warned you, do you not remember?"

"What!?" I gasped, I couldn't believe it. I was right, that day in the cafe, that wasn't Cartman. That was him. Moriah speaking. He knew I had Tweek.

"You-you" I hesitated and he leaned back, nodding. "After that, I used Cartman to get information on the church and we got the book, and not that I liked Tweek, but he's weak, and ill. With him I wouldn't even be able to show up if I wanted to. So what did I do? I used cartman to write your name on the church walls, but praise your little Kenny friend for erasing your name" he turns around and walks in front of me, kneeling down to me. Now he faces me with the eyes of a devil. Everything makes sense now. Kenny wasn't lying. It was moriah, It was him all along.

How could I be so blind.

"Didn't work, but, let's just say, luck played charm in my story, Cartman found you, you invited him over, and I found out where Tweek was, so what did I do?"

"You...it was you" I snapped, and furrowed my brows. I was furious, Moriah had written my name all over the walls, he did this on purpose. He wanted Tweek to be captured.

But why. Why did he want him to be captured.

"Why!?" I yelled and He rolled his eyes, roughly cupping my cheeks. "Oh Craig, I wanted a stronger bond, Tweek was beginning to be useless to me. By making him get captured by the church, I would have Mr Mackey atleast be one of them to exorcize him, and from there I would take Mr Mackey's soul." He finishes his sentence off and takes in a deep breath before throwing me over to the ground roughly.

My body takes the hit and I groan, he stands up and places his foot on my shoulder.

"But of course, you had to intervene once again and get involved, I failed to take over Mr Mackey's soul, and you ruined my plan. So eventually, I had drained them, I drained Tweek and Cartman as much as I could." He grinned and crushed the soles of his shoe harsher against my body. It hurt, hurting every part of me.

"You would have killed them then" I shrugged and held on tightly to my pain tolerance, I'm scared, scared I might give up. "Even if I tried to drain them to the fullest, nothing would've brought me to my fullest."

"And that's when you came into play Tucker, impressive how you managed to stay there just fine, among my presence. I'll take your soul, then I'll take Kenny's, and then I'll get back to my form." He smiled, and stepped back. He snaps his fingers again, and I can finally stand up. I struggle to get on my legs, I'm wobbly, so out of touch with my body.

So then this.
This must be where he takes my body.
Before he takes my body.
The trade.
A trick.

"You're a clever boy, arent you?" He smiles and turns into Tweek, slowly walking closer to me. I take a step back and take a deep breath in. He's doing this to take advantage of me.

"You wouldn't want me to die, would you?" He cooed, snapping his fingers and keeping me in place. It's frightening how he can toss my body around, play with me. Touch me.

He puts his hands around my neck, and leans in. His lips touch the edge of mine, softly. Cruelly.

"..." I stay silent and he frowns at this, he wants me to talk. But I know this isn't Tweek. Tweek wouldn't do this to me, the Tweek in front of me is a devil. A monster.

"You stay silent?" He smiles, and greedily puts his hands around my neck. He wants to choke me, but he doesn't, "Craig, words" he cooes and drops his hands. But once he sees that I'm not giving in, he lets go of the act and walks back. He snaps his fingers and I fall to my knees. My bodies been tense for too long, it's starting to feel heavy on me.

"No, I don't want Tweek to die" I spit out, and despite everything. He still smiles. And I wonder to myself, how could someone so cruel look at me like that, use my boyfriend against me.

"you really are a monster."

"What did you say." He turns around and turns into my own father. He's shifted into my own father. To his hands, to his face, to his body. It's him. I take a step forward and my eyes gleam. But, even though it hurts, I know it's not him.

"Why the face?" He gives me the saddest eyes and my body deconstructs itself, I feel like I'm being shattered to pieces. Picked by pieces, "I don't find your joke funny" I reconstruct myself and close my eyes.

I'd rather not look at him. I'd rather not let him get the best of me. This is the devils play. Right now we are between what seems to be my conscience, where the devil picks at me, makes me weak, and gets my soul by doing so. He's doing this on purpose, tragically slowing down my death process.

Because after this, I will die.
I will die, so that nobody else has to die.

I'll kill him.
I'll kill him while he's in my consciousness.
He'll stay here with me forever.

So if he wants to kill me.
I'll kill you first.

"Play with me all you want Moriah, but between my conscience and your own soul, nobody's leaving this place." I open my eyes and look him in the face. He's no longer my father. He's Kenny, he walks around me, spiraling around. But I know once again, that this isn't Kenny.

"You play smart Tuck, it's starting to piss me off a little" Kenny smiles, throwing a punch at me but I catch the punch. I'm familiar with this, familiar with having to fight Kenny, but I'm not fighting him. I'm fighting Moriah.

He's violent, he throws me to the ground and loosely lifts up his fist. But he doesn't hit me. No matter how many times he does this, he never hits me.

He never strikes me in the face, he never cuts me, he never hurts me. He's not hurting me on purpose.

Why is he not hurting me?

"Well, I guess we both have our own grudges" I grunt, and punch his body off of mine, but the sudden punch to his chest leaves me gasping for air. I fall to my knees and cross my arms over my chest. He grunts and takes a step back.

Why did I feel that. He didn't punch me, but I felt that. I felt that punch. And he felt that too. But I looked like I was in more pain than him...Fuck why...

"Oh Craig" he laughs and wipes his forehead, we're both panting and holding on to our breaths. I've figured something out, that he's not willing to hurt me, but when I hurt him, I hurt myself, and I feel it twice as harder. Somethings going on.

Hes trying to fend off time.
This is fucking on purpose.

Because the more painful the punch, the closer that  he's gotten to overthrowing my soul, taking it away from me. I was playing all along, when I thought I was doing the complete opposite. He had me in this loop all along.

"So vulnerable, so blind are you not?" He laughs again and I take a step back. I don't know what to do. The more I wait for time to pass by, the more he takes advantage of this. I need to think of something.

I need to do something.
Fuck but what.
...

I hope god this fucking works.

"Between me and you Moriah, the only coward here is you" I smile, but I want him to play along. He needs to, in order for this to fucking work.

"Me a coward?"

"What's wrong, you scared of a little fight? I noticed you haven't punched me at all" I shout, and he chews back at his lips.

"Well-"

"Come on, let's play a game then," I shouted and amusement rose from the blonde, who shifted back into my image. "And why would I play a game with you-?" He snickered and placed his hand on his chin.

"What? Don't tell me that the devil is scared of a little game?" Is what I tell him, but he doesn't know my true intentions. He doesn't know what I'm going to do. My heart is racing, my plan is terrifying. I can't even begin to stomach my plan, but I'm willing to do it.

he gives it a thought and finally gives in, he walks in closer to me and stands infront of me with his hands crossed. "Go on" he mouths and I propose the idea. "A fair fight, with a knife."

"A knife, what fair is in that-"

"You're the devil are you not? Don't tell me you're scared of a little knife are you?" I chuckle and break the subtle calmness in his expression, "fine" he nods and snaps his fingers. In my hands lay a knife, but he still manages to stomach a smile.

"Go on, hit me, Tuck, isnt this what you wanted?" He walks a little closer and grips tightly onto my wrist. He pulls the knife closer to his chest and grins. He wants me to kill him. "Kill me Craig"

But I stand still, look him in the eyes and smile. My hands are shaking. My breath feels hard to swallow. I'm facing myself, yet I can't begin to acknowledge the fact. I hold the knife with tremendous fear.

"You know what Moriah" my words strum off my lips and he gives me one last look.

"You piss me off." I snicker.

"HUCK" I stab the knife through my chest and fall down to my knees. I'm bleeding. My worlds spinning, but he kneels down infront of me. His mouth spurs blood, his eyes widen and look up at me. But all I can fathom is a smile.

It's over.

"What a shame" I snickered and replayed his words. He grunted and groaned but no word could be audibly heard from his lips. "That you could be so vulnerable, Moriah" I finished my sentence.

This was the end.
I looked down at the knife in my chest and coughed out blood.

I was going to die.
And this was how I was going to die.

Killing myself in order to kill Moriah.

Was this how my life was going to end...? I sighed and laid down on my back. Letting the blood spool down from my lips and against the floor in puddles.

But despite everything, I felt happy.

I liked to imagen, that now Tweeks going to be able to live his life as a human. To make all the dumb coffee he wants, and foolishly messy cupcakes that make me laugh.

I like to remember the times when he was with me, when I first met him. How much I sought of him as strange.

How I laughed at his weird maneuver.
Poked him around.

Then fell in love.
Fell in love with the moments we spent together.

I miss him. The tears pool from my eyes and mix in with the blood around me. I don't know where I am. I don't know why I'm still here. Or how long I'm going to have to stay here.

But.
I miss Tweek.
I miss him a lot.
My lips tremble and I bring a weak hand over my quavering lips.

I don't want to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 939 9
"Can you teach me how to feel?" "With which e-emotion s-should we begin with?" "I heard love is the most beautiful feeling you can perceive." "Love...
90.4K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...
213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
6.3K 75 30
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...