Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★

100 4 10
By FunkinVibez

"Tweek?" I yawn lightly, shuffling the sheets around me. I'm shirtless, last night's events jab at my head and I run my hands over my face. Jesus, what got into me.

"Mm" his voice hums from the other end of the room and I get on my feet, carefully walking behind him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Somewhat" he smiles and turns around, loosely hanging his arms around my neck. He dives in for a kiss and I push my lips against his, running my hands up his sides.

"GOOD MORNING GAY DICKS" Cartman barges into the room and we both jump. What the fuck Cartman!? The fatass stands there by the door and looks down at his phone, "sorry, were you sucking dick?" He laughs and looks at me, I look down at my chest and then over at him.

"No!? What!" I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. "No...we just woke up."

there was no sex, no sucking dicks, okay?

"Okay, dick turd, just hurry up" Cartman finishes it up with that and leaves the room with a bang. Hurry up for what? I'm sorry, did we agree to some shit yesterday? Tweek closes his eyes and laughs at the insult, are you seriously laughing at this fatasse's joke!?

"Dick" I jokingly nudge at Tweeks shoulder, and the blondie turns me around abruptly, cupping both of my cheeks in his hands.

"Gayass" he kisses my lips and my face goes red.

This is Cartman's fault. He's influencing the poor guy. "What did you say!?" I laugh and wrap my arms around his body, he chuckles and pecks at my chest.

"I called you a gayass, gayass." He makes me roll my eyes, and I have to hold back the temptation to throw him up against the bed and make out with him, but I'm too scared that the fuckers gonna barge his way into the room again and blackmail me for life.

"Okay, dicky, whatever you say" I grin, and walk over to the door. He chases after me and I laugh, I missed this.

I head over to the bathroom, get ready, and moments later we head over to the living room.

My eyes glance around the room. Kenny's sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. Butters in the kitchen getting some snacks, and Cartmans laying down on the floor with a chunk of lollipop in his mouth. Don't ask me where he keeps getting this shit.

Kenny doesn't look at me.

But I sit beside him, and he groans. What a child, I snicker to myself and throw a few crackers to my mouth. I audibly chew a little louder to annoy him, and he snaps, "you always chew like a pig?"

"Oink oink" I grin and stuff a few more into my mouth.

"Twink" he flips through his phone and smiles,

"What did you say?" I frown and grab a few crackers, I throw one of them at him and he catches the second one that hits his face. "You heard me" he bites down on the cracker and throws at my face.

"What are you? Twelve" I catch the cracker and eat it, but he grabs another and chugs it at me. "Yeah, on a scale of one to ten bitch" he grins, and I want to puke.

"Too bad your dick doesn't match your ego" I laugh and his jaw drops. He wants to claw out my mouth, he puts down his phone and jabs his hands at me. I smack his face sloppily and he punches my chin softly, as to not make a loud noise.

"Pum" Tweek sits inbetween us, and lays his back against the couch. "I don't know what makes you both so stupid, but it works" the blondie smiles and grabs the crackers from our hands, stuffing it into his mouth.

Well damn Tweek...

"Whatever" Kenny crosses his arms and looks over at Tweek for a second, someone he was literally going to execute. And now he's at his house, on his couch, sitting beside him. The irony is insane.

"Tweek right? Yeah I know who you are" Kenny hands the blondie a cracker and I want to take it away from him. He grabs the cracker from Kenny's hand and nods, putting it in his mouth.

"Fun to know, considering how you wanted to execute me Mr Priestess" he sarcastically smiled at the taller blond, and he flicked a hand over his brow, "well, it didn't happen, and you can thank your little small dicked boyfriend for that, prince" he winked.

Wow, small dicked boyfriend?
You piece of turd.

"Stop fucking with him" I flick Kenny's forehead and the other sticks his tongue out. "That's your job jackass, I can't have a conversation with him?" Kenny wraps his arm around Tweeks neck and pulls him a little closer to his side.

"Is it wrong for me to want to get to know him more? I'm not heartless" he spews at me, something that sounds like nonsense. In Fact I feel more angered to see him toying around with him, putting an arm around him and pushing him closer. Fuck no!!! I wince at the thought and tug at Tweeks elbow, pulling him closer to me, but Kenny holds on tightly.

"Gah-What the fuck are you guys doing?" Tweek cries out and bites down on his lower lip. Kenny looks at me and then at Tweek, he doesn't say anything more but stuff a few more crackers into Tweeks mouth.

The poor blond just muffles desperately, finally I get him out of his grip and Tweek falls into my arms. I hold him tightly and frown at the mischievous face on Kenny's smile. He means no trouble, but he knows exactly how to steer me up.

"Ey Cartman, you wanted to tell us something?" I shout at the fatass and ignore the smirk on Kenny's stupid lips. Cartman stands up straight and licks his chocolate filled fingers away.

"Oh yeah, thanks twink" he wipes his dirty lips. Again with the Twink, it's like he can't get enough. Okay Cartman, I GET IT.

Butters finally walks up to the living room with a cup of tea and a cup of coffee for Tweek, he puts them down on the table and sits down beside Kenny. Kenny wraps his arm around the nicked eyebrowed blondie and gives him a softened kiss to the temple.

"Screw you guys, you're all gay" Cartman mumbles underneath his breath, and walks over to the couch opposite to us, he sits down and we embrace for the worst that's about to leave his two grubby lips.

"Alright, gay turds, but promise you won't choke me alive" he takes a deep breath in and crosses his hands together.

Choke you alive...?
.
.
.

"YOU DID WHAT, WHAT" Kenny and I choke in unison and I stand up, I want to punt the bastard. I walk closer to Cartman but Butters stands in front of him. "Butters come on, babe" Kenny groans, stroking his hands through his hair.

"Why would you...why???" He complains and I want to say the same, because I can't believe that the two of them would ever do such a thing together.

So you're telling me, that the day me and Tweek went over to his parents cafe. And I saw Butters handing Cartman a piece of paper, was because the fucking information on the piece of paper, was the location of the last place Moriah was unsuccessfully exorcized from!? CARTMAN WHAT THE FUCK.

And after that, he blanked out, he doesn't even remember talking to me at the cafe! and then after that happened to the fatass, he blanked out again and found himself at that exact location with Moriah's FUCKING BOOK.

THE BOOK I WAS ACCUSED OF STEALING, WHEN IN REALITY THIS FAT FUCKER STOLE IT.

"CARTMAN YOU TELL THIS NOW!?" I wrap my hands around Cartman's neck and he chokes, "yo turd, let go!?" He cries out and Kenny has to grab me by the shoulders, to pull me back.

"Craig, it's not worth it" Kenny sighs and I'm surprised Mr Saint has the ability to stay calmer than me. For now we can't do anything, because everything that will happen, is now up to Cartman.

Everything is up to the fatass.

And what the fuck does he mean he doesn't remember talking to me at the cafe? If I can recall that fucker was barking some nonsense, shit I even felt chills that day.

"Where is it now then, where did you leave the book"

"Well uh" He smiles grimly and Id rather shake him alive, than wait for him to get the courage to say something, "it's at...the old church, y'know where Moriah was-"

He's insane, he's gone insane.

So let's get this straight one more time.
He got the location of this old church from Butters, because Butters had connections with Tweeks father. Cartman sneaked his way to the back of the church and stole the book, then he ran out, blanked out twice, and found himself lying down on the same grounds of the old church where Moriah was pushed into that little book that Cartman used to have in his grubby little hands.

Then he just left it there, terrified, he ran away.

And now.
Out of all moments.
Out of all great things that could've come out of his mouth.

He finally mentions this, NOW.

I'm sure that there's more to this that I don't understand yet, but for now. I really want this fatass dead. First of all, why does he keep blacking out so much, why doesn't he remember anything? And for how long has this been happening.

I need answers and this isn't enough.
Yesterday I swore to Kenny that I was going to do it. That I was willing to do it.

Now everything that's left to do, is to go there.

I don't get it, did Cartman start blanking out when I handed him that book from Tweeks old house. Did that book somehow have a connection with the book the church had hidden?

I have so many fucking questions, and not much time.

"Right" I sigh, and take a step back, taking a awfully hesitant deep breath in, "tomorrow"

"Tomorrow what?" Kenny pushed the statement back at me and I look down at Cartman, "tomorrow we head there and we end it"

"Burn the book all I care" it's true, we could burn the book. But I know that this isn't as easy as it seems. I know this is not the case. I have a suspicion...but for now, everything that I know is that Tweek is under his possession, and he doesn't know this.

If this is true, then Moriah knows exactly everything that we plan to do, he can hear us, see us. We're not safe.

He's more than awake.
I'm sure of it.

...

So this is the plan, tomorrow, we head over to that old church. And we burn the book. I lie, because I know that this isn't gonna be the only thing we have to do. And that is the only thing that Kenny knows, he knows this stuff too, because we talked about it yesterday.

He knows what I'm going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
774 57 17
Craig Tucker is a 17 year old boy. he's a junior in high school and has a small friend group. the group consists of two other 17 year olds named Tolk...
127K 2.6K 36
{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's moved to denver for the family business. bu...
90.4K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...