simply in love (jenlisa)

By mandunini_

a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each oth... More

prologue
1
2
4
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23

18

1K 64 14
By mandunini_

Jerry Kim: Hello Lisa, this is Jennie's father. Did you girls get home safely?

Dammit. He's easily found me on social media. I suppose it's not that hard to find me despite me and Jennie not being into our socials that much. It's because of Jisoo. And Hyeri. And Bogum. Basically, our work friends who loved to tag us every single time.

I ignored it as I went inside my room to find Jennie looking outside the window absent-mindedly.

She barely ate the food that I bought in a drive thru we passed by, and now she's lost in her thoughts. I brought her here because she didn't want her family to worry, and because she didn't want to pretend to be fine.

That made me glad, to know that she feels like she could confide in me and be true to how she feels. I want to be her sanctuary.

...as corny as that sounds.

"Water?" I opened the bottle and gave it to her before she could even answer or look at me.

Her eyes went to the bottle I am holding, then to my face. I couldn't read her.

"Jennie Kim," I playfully said in a warning tone, bringing the water closer.

It didn't fail to make her smile, even just a little. She drank half of it. I placed it down to my bedside table before standing in front of her again, "Wanna take a nap?"

"Don't want to," she answers before wrapping her arms on my waist, her head pressed on my stomach. "I just want to hug you."

"You know you can nap while hugging me. That's called cuddling," I said as I place a hand on top of her head, caressing it slowly, while my other hand is soothing her back.

Her shoulders shook with her tiny laugh.

"Cuddle while binge watching something?" she suggests, raising her head to meet my gaze.

I kissed the in-between of her brows, "I'll setup your favorite show on the TV."

She nodded happily. A couple of minutes later, limbs tangled under the sheets, we're laughing our asses off while watching the season 1 of her favorite show.

"This never gets old," she says, finally all smiles while we watch the credit roll for the 4th episode. She then looks at me, poking my cheek with her finger, "Thank you, you know, for today... and sorry you had to see me like that."

"I don't mind, you look pretty either way," I grinned. It made her laugh. I love making her laugh.

Her laughter faded into a calm smile while she stares right back at me.

"Why do you stare like a creep?" she asks, soothing my bangs as she scooted closer again.

"I am not a creep," I pulled her tiny waist closer, my hand cupping her jaw as I angled my head to kiss her deeply, "I'm your girlfriend."

She immediately kissed back, pushing me on my back as she hovered over me, kissing me deeper.

Jennie was pressing herself on me that made me hum in delight.

There it is again, that lust-filled eyes. I saw it as she looked at me before pulling up my shirt. I let her.

I saw it still as she removed her own shirt, then her bra. It didn't go away, she kept looking like that as she removed my shorts. Then her own. It's only fair I removed my bra, too.

Sitting up, I leaned on the headboard and laid out my hand, "Come here."

Obediently, she crawled and sat on my lap when I tapped on it, all while biting her lip and staring at my breasts.

I shivered when she pressed herself on me again as we kiss, this time I can feel her bare breasts against my skin.

Jennie Kim is perfect. She really is.

We breathed heavily, yet in sync. hers turned ragged when I started squeezing her breasts, her head throwing back when I swirled my tongue on her before putting it into my mouth.

"God..." she fisted on my hair, not wanting me to stop.

But as I felt her incessant pressing on my thigh, back-and-forth, I can feel not only my wetness but her own pool on my thigh too.

I bit her, making her whimper. And I left bites, both of her breasts, up to her chest and her throat... her hands all over my breasts and shoulders.

Our eyes met, and her eyes have become darker.

There's no turning back this time.

She gave me space, but only to kneel in front of me. My eyes and my fingers were hooked on the hem of the remaining piece of clothing on her.

When I lowered it, and finally got rid of it... and when she kissed me while she let me touch her between her legs, and hold her... how do I even explain how I truly felt?

Literally, it's very hot and wet... mentally, I'm spiraling and obsessed.

Her moans grew louder as I rubbed my fingers on her and as I slipped it in, not stopping until she was trembling and clutching on my back, vulnerable and in need.

All the while, she's been teasing me with her own fingers. And when she finished, her little revenge got me just as high and vulnerable.

Until the sun was out, it became a very vulnerable night. We made love, again and again.

We romanced each other 'til our bodies gave out.

-

"Lalisa Manoban..." she gasps, waking me up.

I squinted my eyes open and saw her standing in all her naked glory right in front of my full body mirror.

She turned around, spreading her arms for me to see all of her... and the bite marks all over her throat and chest.

"Well... I like the pattern very much," I chuckled.

She placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head on me. "Is it always gonna be like this?"

I smirked, "Depends on how often we'll do it."

She looks so damn sexy. I'm trying not to be obvious, but it's hard not to drool over Jennie. She's confidently naked in front of me. It's like I just discovered a different side of her.

I can't believe last night happened!

Inside, I'm like a giddy high school girl.

"You're lucky you're hot," her eyes lowered to my chest, since the blanket is only around my waist level and I'm propped up on my elbows.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." she sighs, "Lisa, Mom wants us home in an hour. I completely forgot it's my grandmother's death anniversary. And she also said she'll kill you for not bringing me home last night."

She went to my closet, saying something about how she needs to find a turtleneck.

But my smile only remained because I like feeling like I have a home, anywhere Jennie is.

-

Jerry Kim: Please help me, Lisa... I just want to be able to talk to my kids.

Jerry Kim: I've been diagnosed with gastric cancert last year. I plan to take the surgery this year.

Jerry Kim: Please, if you could just help me convince her to talk to me...

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I said out loud, gripping my phone tightly after reading that.

I brought out his business card that he gave me, seeing the address of the company he works for, for the first time. It's not that far from where my parents live.

"You're being unfair," I threw the card on the table, annoyed. He's done his kids wrong, and now he's suddenly trying to reach out to them while saying he's sick. I don't think Jennie will take it well, but she has to know.

"Who is?"

Hyunsuk suddenly appears, making me jump in surprise. He looked amused.

I stared at the business card on the table, quickly reaching for it when Hyunsuk beat me to it and stared at it with a huge grin on his face, "Jerry... Kim? Why... Why do you have this Lisa?" his grin faded quickly, looking at me confused, then full of rage.

"He gave it to me yesterday, when your sister and I bumpted into him..." I looked around their patio. Good thing Jennie and her mom seem to still be busy in the kitchen.

"She met him?" he looked surprised and worried. "How did she take it? Did they talk?"

"No, she walked away..."

"Of course she will, she hates him much more than I do," he sighs.

Aside from anger, there's something with the look on his face at the mention of his father...

"Look, Hyunsuk. I have to tell you something."

I proceeded to show him his father's text messages. It's only right for them to know and decide on it.

-

From Hun: lisa, I miss you so muchhh alreadyyy why is Hyunsuk gatekeeping you ;(

To Hun: You're so clingy :P I miss you more honey

From Hun: you're just shopping shoes! why can't I join you? :(

To Hun: Because he doesn't want to be nagged while choosing some kick ass sneakers

From Hun: i will kick both your asses if you buy him an expensive one

To Hun: I love you!

From Hun: iloveyousomuch my honey

The smile on my face was wiped off, remembering how I'm lying to her. Well technically, we shopped first before meeting his father for the second time.

It's about 2 weeks ago when I told Hyunsuk about his father's condition. He was angry at him, that I knew when I went with him to meet Jerry Kim the first time. But still, he cared for his father so he reached out so they could meet, and he begged me to go with him.

He hated his father, but it was obvious he was longing for one when he cried as his father kept on apologizing. He talked more about his medical condition too, as demanded by Hyunsuk. He mentioned that he's been saving up for his operation that's why he hasn't taken it yet even when he should've, since last year...

It's only becoming worse the longer you wait. I know it based on Hyeri's mom's experience.

So when he mentioned he's only saved up for 75% of the expenses, and Hyunsuk quickly offered to help (even when he's a broke college student) and his father firmly refused, I offered to cover for the remaining 25%.

"This is for Jennie," I firmly said this time since he refused me last week on our first meet up with Hyunsuk.

I said it even though I dislike the guy. It's because I've seen how regretful he was since the 1st time he talked to his son, and how ashamed he was of his mistakes. I figured that if Hyunsuk was worried sick for the whole week since knowing about Jerry Kim's sickness, maybe Jennie would feel the same. I don't want to see her lose her father again.

"Lisa... Y-You don't have to do this. I'm saving up for it."

"Until when? When you get worse enough that the survival rate is low?"

He looked down on his lap, "This isn't why I tried to reach out again to my kids... I don't want to burden them, or you."

"Dad, does that even matter now? You're sick!" Hyunsuk growls, his tears flowing on his cheeks.

"Jennie will hate me more," he said, shaking his head.

"That's why we wouldn't tell her," Hyunsuk says, decidedly.

My eyes grew wide. I excused us from his father and pulled Hyunsuk with me, a little harshly, but I couldn't help it because he's been telling me to keep it to myself for the past week and not tell his sister! "I thought you'll tell her tonight—"

"Please," he cries like a kid, his hands on the sleeves of my coat, "I want him to get better. We can just convince Noona to talk to him, but if she finds out that you're trying to pay for his surgery and disagrees... what will happen to him?"

Dammit.

Shit.

This has been stressing me out. It's been a few days since then.

Ar first I didn't tell her because Hyunsuk wanted to tell her himself, but he couldn't after knowing his father needed money for his surgery and his sister could stop me from paying for it.

I tried bringing the topic of their father to Jennie, but she would always shrug it off and not listen or say she's not in the mood to talk about him.

Now it's almost 3 weeks of lying to her... and it really sucks. Always has been.

She even thought I wasn't in the mood last night for sex, which snapped me out of it proved her wrong all night.

The next morning I woke up early and prepared for a bath.

"Shower together?" I grinned, peaking my head inside my room, hoping to see Jennie still naked when I realized she's already wearing my robe with her back on me.

I walked over to her, thinking she didn't hear me when she turned and I realized what she's holding.

"Lisa, are you sick?" she raised her eyes at me, brimming with unshed tears. "Gastric cancer.. whose.. whose is this?"

She was holding the result of the 2nd opinion of another doctor that I took her father to yesterday.

Jennie looked at me desperately, "Is that what you and Hyunsuk has been secretly talking about lately? You two were always together lately..."

"Honey, no, no, it's not me," I said, wide-eyed, trying to reach out to her but she backed away. She looked behind her to get another paper, the result of another laboratory test.

I grabbed it from her, even to the point of tearing it up unintentionally just so she wouldn't see his name...

"Jerry Kim," she quietly tells herself, her eyes on the teared up paper on my hands, her face becoming emotionless as she wiped her tears.

"I-I can explain," I placed both hands on her shoulder.

"Did you meet with him again?" she asks in a monotone.

"Hun..."

"And behind my back at that," she angrily kept picking up her clothes.

"Let me explain please, Hun..."

She was already pulling up her pants.

"And you brought Hyunsuk too?!" realization hit her, glaring at me, "You're unbelievable."

Panicking, I put on my clothes too as I tried to explain, "Jennie, your father is sick. Of course he's worried."

"Did you pay for those bills?" she looked at the crumpled paper on the floor.

I let out a deep breath in a panic, "For the check up yesterday, yeah... and a small part of his surgery soon." I said, might as well tell her everything now.

"Fuck!"

"Jennie, it's okay, Hun..." I quickly shook my head, holding her arms to stop her from leaving the room, "It's just money. He's sick and..."

"He turned his back on us for years, then comes back sick to ask for money?" her eyes were full of rage, "That's not okay! And you lying too doesn't make it okay!"

"I'm sorry."

"You even told Hyunsuk, oh my God," her eyes were brimming with tears again, "You should... You should know by now that lying to my face is not good for this relationship."

It ached straight to my chest when she said that.

"This time is different from that one," I said, and I hate sounding so defensive but it still felt that way. "How can you be so heartless? Your father is sick!"

"I am heartless?" a tear rolled down her cheek. She turned her back on me, picked up her phone and her bag, "Fine. Go help that jerk father of your ex girlfriend. We're over."

I felt the worst pang in my chest again after a long time. And it's still Jennie causing it.

I know I'm at fault too... but was I totally wrong?

"Okay," I said quietly, but I knew with the way she halted on her way out of the room that she heard it.

I couldn't see her face and I couldn't see if she's hurting as much as I am.

Still, she proceeded to leave. I only let myself truly break and cry when I heard the front door shut close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 32
2 Girls. 2 separate lives. 1 chance encounter. How will two strangers' relationship develop after unfortunate circumstances forces them both to reinv...
71K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
35.5K 732 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...
131K 3.1K 63
Lisa, who dreams of becoming a photographer, gave up everything she had just to be with the woman she loves the most. Everything is perfect, her rela...