The Sudden Sparkle✨

By advikarajpoot

Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spre... More

Aesthetic
Family's introduction
1.Returning India
2.Everything is same!
3.Devil
4.Alliance
5.Her audacity
6.Wtf!!
7.Engagement
9.Coming to Jaipur
10.Panick attack
11.Club
12.Mehndi and sangeet
13.Using??
14.Married!!
15.Hurt??
16.wife
17.Reception
18.Truth and dare
19.Jealous from brothers?
20.Mrs.Rathore!!
21.Fighting like kids!!
Not an update✨
22. Nightmare!
23.Mischief
24.Avyansh Rat Rathore
25. am I in love??
26.My Queen
27.Threatened Him
28:-Honeymoon!!
29:-Do you like him?
30.Attack
31.Her Sufferings
32.(50k special)
34.Her Identity and truth reveal
33.Destroyer?
Not an update
35 Her identity and truth reveal (Part 2)
36.Claiming her
37.She's leaving?

8.hate her

2.1K 89 9
By advikarajpoot

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Ruhika' POV:-:

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to adjust the lights and my eyes met with abheer.My memories from varya and vansh's request to his surprise come back and i really don't know how I passed in his arms.
He helped in sitting and said"slowly...now how are you feeling?"
I just said"you are here na than I'm perfectly fine but I'm still not talking to you"
He just chuckled and said"ofcource how can I forget that you are still stubborn Ruhika rajvansh"
I said"hattt...nalayak insaan"
After some talks I asked him"you will not leave me again naa??"
He said planting a kiss on my hairs"never in my life infact after
d...."I don't let him complete his sentence and hugged him tightly before saying"don't said that "d" word I can't afford to lose you"
He nodded and said "now just go and get freshen up its morning now"and my eyes went wide how did i slept this late...huh or isne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi not able to control my inner turmoil I asked him"or tune mujhe uthaya kyu nahii??!"
He smirked and said "I was just staring at a little gorilla who was sleeping in my arms and I have pictures also, I'll post them on my insta"and I knew it, he ran from my chamber to living area and I ran after him holding a cushion.

We reached dining area and everyone was sitting there Rathore's also who will leave by today's evening.I ran behind him,he was opposite side of the sofa and shouted"Abheer Rajawat you are so gone today,rukkk ja... kuttte,gadhe,kamine,maine maar hi dena hai tujhe aaj!Abheer rum jaa"I threw a cushion which landed straight on his face he was looking cute and angry I started laughing and showed him my tongue.

He said"tu rukk Ruhika ki bacchi..mai abhi batata hu tujhe" he threw cushion which i dodged and the pillow landed straight on Arya who was looking at us with smile but her smile vanished when pillow hit her hard, me and heer looked at each other and laughed seeing this.Varya said"tum dono KO it I himmat?........you morons just wait and watch"she picked another cushion threw it which hit Anvi in middle who was going towards vansh.

Saanvi Shouted"kamino maine kya bigada hai tumhara mujhe kyu maar rahe ho......ruk varya teri toh...."and threw pillow in varya's direction which hit her..we all looked at each other than at aratrika and Arya shouted"Aratrika ki bacchi tu kyu khadi hai,tu bhi le aaja.."and hit her which hit her straight,she looked at us with open mouth she shouted"aaj toh gaye tum saalo".

And we four laughed and started hitting each other with pillows but than I realize I laughed after so many years and varya shouted "woooh wohhh finally our all G.O.D. Members are here"I smiled but my smiled vanished seeing the white feathers all around the floor and all are eyeing us as we are aliens but some are smiling.

I cleared my throat but my friends are still fight like dog and cats.
I hit heer and signals him to stop but he being he......I whispered "aah toh mar gaye!!" to myself and ran to save my life.I could hear some laughs and scoldings of maa sa.....huff bach gayee.

Time skip~
Next day ,We five decided to visit udaipur ,my cousins are either busy or tired so only we five.

And after roaming in udaipur,having alot of fun and food we come back.
I was resting and decided to scroll through Instagram.
There was requests from Rathore siblings not that hulk huh!!akduu khaddos grumpy insaan he never enjoys his life yaar but why the hell I'm thinking about that self obsessed men.leave him.

@va_ahi.rathore,
@rathore_dheer.singh,
@thedhruv.rathore and @official_ahaan.rathore started following you.

You started following
@va_ahi.rathore,
@rathore_dheer.singh,
@thedhruv.rathore and @official_ahaan.rathore.

they tagged me in their posts.

Instagram📷

@official_ahaan.rathore with @thedhruv.rathore

❤ Liked by@Real.varya.singhania.,
The_Aratrika_gupta and 60,28,778 others.
Really enjoyed your company@the.Ruhika_Rajvansh.RR,@Real.varya.singhania,
The_Aratrika_gupta,
@saanvi_sharma_

@rathore_dheer.singh

❤Liked by @saanvi_sharma_,@official_ahaan.rathore and 46,33,058 others.
We were on fire🔥

@va_ahi.rathore with @Rathore_Vidhi_Singh

❤ Liked by @rathore_dheer.singh,
@The_Aratrika_gupta and 49,43,098 others.
Girls like to swing 💃🏻

@vedansh.chauhan.rajvansh with @rajvansh.advik

❤Liked by @d.isha.rajvansh,@v.ansh_rajvansh and 64,54,095 others.
Our lioness rajvansh is back @the.Ruhika_Rajvansh.RR🦁

@v.ansh_rajvansh with @adhi_raj.rajvansh

❤ Liked by @vedansh.chauhan.rajvansh, @rajvansh.advik and 65,01,500 others.
With our mouse@the.Ruhika_Rajvansh.RR🐭

@d.isharajvansh with @sararajvansh

Liked by @ad.heer_rajawat,@Real.vaani.singhania., and 53,36,098 others.
Sweetheart @the.Ruhika_Rajvansh.RR❤

@Real.varya.singhania

❤Liked by @sararajvansh,@v.ansh_rajvansh
and 69,02,056 others.
Finally!!! now we'll post the vlogs😁

@The_Aratrika_gupta

❤ Liked by @d.isharajvansh,@rajvansh.advik and 65,84,989 others.
My babies❤

@saanvi_sharma_

❤Liked by@adhi_raj.rajvansh,@official_ahaan.rathore and 60,65,850 others.
We are back🔥

@ad.heer_rajawat

❤Liked by @vedansh.chauhan.rajvansh, @v.ansh_rajvansh and79,56,908 others.
Sherni Rajvansh
@the.Ruhika_Rajvansh.RR🦁

A small smile spread on my face seeing this.

But there is no picture of ayesha jiji sa as she denied from disclosing her marriage or engagement, also said no for posting her pictures and she already told or I said warned rathore siblings about this ......this is rude brohh but it's okay her pictures her choice.I don't know why but I think she is rude with rathore's and I can guess this with her sarcastic replies and uninterest in their talks,she is not even happy ..........aree nhi mai jyada hi soch rhi hu.leave it!!
From tomorrow we have to start the preparations of wedding. My event management company is going to manage all events and all dresses are also going to designed by the designers of my company.

Yaah I am CEO of world's biggest event management company(Events of Spades) and leading clothing brand (Stars of elegance) but this is not revealed yet this is a secret between me and my best friends.Not even my cousins know this thing.I never attend any meeting, all this things are handled by my P.A. and some time my best friends.Its not like that I don't want to reveal this but everything needs a perfect time so yaah.
I'm owner Sparkle but spades is his.
I'm handling till he became ok.

My family is thinking that I have hired them but no I'm the CEO.Stars of elegance is favorite company of jiji sa and she is on cloud nine after knowing that we are going to design her dresses.
I was never interested in these business stuffs but its destiny I guess........

Avyansh's POV:-:

Only 10 days are left for my unwanted wedding.My family is busy in preparations. My cousins are just busy in talking about thier beloved ruhi di and sometimes elders also.

According to them she is most beautiful,sweet,innocent,humble, bubbly,cute and what not but they are totally wrong,she is full of arrogance and unwanted attitude,who only know how to irritate and disrespect people.....huh spoiled brat!! When that day maa sa hukum asked her in which class she study I also thought that she is just a student but I didn't expect her to be RR.She is so young but her business ideas are worth of appreciation....heck why the fuck I'm thinking about that spoiled brat. I just hate her.

Rajvansh's are landing at the venue 5 days before the wedding for preparations and pre wedding functions.And the wedding and all the functions will take place in one of our's and rajvansh's resort.
That resort is 2 hours away from here so we will also leave for there 5 days before the wedding.

I don't have any idea but my life is fucked up now. I am going to get married to a girl whom I barely know.
I'm just getting married to her because I know that I will never in my seven life fall for her.She is so much self obsessed and her dressing sense....tauba tauba sara mood khrab kar dia.My cousin hate her except vidhi.And same goes to my best friends.......

BANG!!!!!

Here they entered my cabin,from now onwards I'm not gonna talk about them bcoz whenever I talk about them they just appear in front of me.
I was sitting in my cabin cursing my faith and they come to add fuel in my cursing ki bhai or problems kam ho toh hum bta de woh bhi gin le tuu..fuckers.

Armaan said "kya be saale,kya haal chaal sab badhiya??"

I gave him a tight smile and said"tum aa gaye toh abb kya khrab hoga sab badhiya"sarcasm dripping from my talk.
Vihaan said"yaar shaadi ki kya planning hai?dulhan kidnap karni hai ya replace ya tu hi baghega?"

I narrowed my eyes before saying"na kidnap karni hai or na hi mai bhagunga"
Armaan said just when I completed my sentence"toh replace karni hai par kis se??let me guess Ruhika haa woh sahi rahegi!!"

I started"aree...."but cut off by vihaan who said"aree uski security bahut tight rahegi broo.body ka laccha paratha bana denge uske body guards or wo toh aisa torture karegi or cherry on the top sath me wo Abheer Rajawat bhi wo toh maar hi dega bee par hum tere liye........"

"Just shut up this bullshit and nothing is going to happen I'm going to get married and that too with ayesha only,so just end this and what's with this spoiled brat Ruhika rajvansh ha..." I said in one breathe and ranvijay just cut off me in middle knowing that how much I hate when someone cut me off.

"Language avyansh don't forget that you are talking about my younger sister"Ranvijay said in cold voice, ohh yaah how can I forget that her new yet overprotective brother is here.I don't know why ranvijay love her so much.

After sometime they left and I was sitting here checking some news.

"What's with rajvansh's and rathore's now,some days before rathore's were seen in udaipur and then posts of rathore's,rajvansh's and their friends??"

"First RR's comeback to India all of sudden,rathore's visit to udaipur,than their posts with RR mostly.Is something is cooking between them"

"Abheer rajawat's sudden visit to India and his posts with RR.what's this upto??"

"Is someone is getting married in both families??"

"If RR and ASR are getting married than this news will be a bomb blasting news for not only Indian business but for the whole world!!"

Media is just getting on my nerves now.I know that this is their work but that doesn't mean that they will envade our privacy.Useless people huh...!!!

Thankyou for reading the chapter guyzz,hit the star button if you liked it and comment regarding the reviews✨
Bye bye❤
by Inez🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
76.8K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
3M 155K 51
A hearty "Padharo Mhare Des!" to all you wonderful readers, Meet our protagonist, Ruhaan Singh Rajvansh, our dashing Raana sa with a heart that echoe...
1.5M 84.1K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...