ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eighteen

12 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

FRENCH QUARTER CAFE

The next day, Ana and Christy are sitting at their usual café with their mugs. Ana has frappuccino and Christy has her usual caramel latte.

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, have you and Elijah been on any dates?" Christy asked, taking a sip of her mug of caramel latte.

"Yeah, whenever we have some time together." said Ana, taking a sip of her frappuccino. "And I also talk him into wearing casual clothes whenever we go on dates."

"Elijah always wears suits, and we also train with each other at the training gym." Ana said.

"Well, I'm glad that you and Elijah has formed a strong relationship. I've known Elijah for a long while, and he barely makes any time for himself because he's always been attached to Klaus. But I'm glad that he has a happy life." Christy said.

"And speaking of Elijah, he and I have been thinking about getting married." Ana said.

Christy becomes surprised. "Really? Has he proposed?"

"Not really." Ana replied. "With everything that's been going on with Mount Orasani."

"Yeah, same old Mount Orasani business." Christy said.

Ana and Christy exchange soft chuckles with each other and drinks their caffeine drinks.

⚜️⚜️

ALGIERS/ MARCEL'S LOFT

Christy slowly walks inside Marcel's loft and looks at Marcel as he talks to his vampire companions.

Afterwards, Marcel's vampire companions walks away. Marcel and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hi, Marcel. Seems as though you're occupied." Christy said.

"Oh, not to worry, I can make time for you." Marcel said.

Marcel and Christy shares a hug.

"So, what are you up to?" Christy asked, sitting on the arm of an armchair.

"Just the same old, same old." Marcel replied, sitting on a stool. "How about you? Heading back to Mount Orasani?"

"Yeah, later on this afternoon. There's something I need to do." Christy said.

"You mean the Chosen One elixir test thing?" Marcel said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

"What made you want to try it again?" Marcel asked.

"Klaus and I talked about it. He suggested I could try it again." Christy said.

"You and Klaus? You two reconciled your rough patch?" Marcel said.

"Yeah, we did." Christy replied. "How's Josh?"

"Josh is good. He's been doing some shifts at Rousseau's while Declan cooks in the kitchen." Marcel replied.

"What about you and Rebekah? Are you two on good terms?" Christy asked.

"Rebekah makes love complicated. Even for herself." Marcel replied. "But yeah, she and I are good."

Marcel and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Well, I'll see you around, Marcel." Christy said, getting up to her feet.

"You as well, Christy." Marcel said.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / ORNATE TEMPLE

That afternoon, Christy gently walks up the steps and inside the temple and into the dimly-lit main room.

Oracle Theoni, Arija, and Isa sits on red pillow cushions, sitting in a circle.

"Have you come to try again, my dear?" Oracle Theoni asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Christy answered.

"Remove your jacket and come forth." Oracle Arija said.

Christy gently pulls off her jacket as she slowly walks up to the three Lady Oracles. She gently and neatly folds her jacket and puts it in a chair.

Christy then, sits down on the floor in the middle of the Oracles and gently lays down with her head in Oracle Isa's lap.

Oracle Arija then, takes the elixir and uncorks it. She pours a little into Christy's mouth and she drinks it. Christy closes her eyes as the elixir takes its effect, putting her to sleep.

" ' Menaz yeury pazotar, saiimom yarith cozeth forth' ". ( "Arise Chosen One. Arise and come forth.") The Lady Oracles spoke in unison in the ancient Orasanian language. " 'Menaz yeury pazotar, saiimom yarith cozeth forth' ". ( "Arise Chosen One. Arise and come forth.")

Christy lays there for a little while and suddenly, she gasps awake and her eyes are glowing golden.

The Lady Oracles stop chanting as they look upon Christy, fulfilling The Chosen One rumors.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Christy is sitting in front of the Lady Oracles.

"What will happen now that I've fulfilled the Chosen One rumors?" Christy asked.

"You will need to harness your ability." Oracle Arija replied.

"How long will it take for me to harness my Chosen One abilities?" Christy asked.

"We will begin in the morning." Oracle Isa replied. "Prepare yourself, Christiana."

Christy bows her head at the Oracles. And the Oracles bows their heads at her.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After returning back, Christy had taken off her jacket again and put it on the stool of the kitchen countertop.

She makes herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at the kitchen countertop.

Klaus slowly walks inside with a bourbon in his hand.

"How did it go with the Oracles?" Klaus asked.

"It was good." Christy replied, finishing her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and takes a bite out of it.

But Klaus knows something off and slowly walks up to her. "Chris?"

Christy small smiles at him and makes her eyes flashes glow golden.

And Klaus smirks at her, happy, that she let herself pass the Oracles Pure elixir test.

"You let yourself pass it." Klaus said.

"At first, I didn't because if I did, I knew that I would have a target on me." Christy told him.

"You're worried." Klaus said. "It is what makes you who you are."

"I know." Christy said.

"When do you start to harness your ability?" Klaus asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Christy told him. "But now, I'm worried that I might lose myself."

"You won't." Klaus said, and gently caress her cheek with his hand. "You will always be my wife. You will always be Mrs. Christiana Mikaelson."

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other. He pecks a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." Klaus said.

"I love you too." Christy said.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
1K 36 27
Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull together and defeat their enemies. Meanwhile...
398K 7.2K 34
Christy Nelson is a 800 year old ancient sorceress, stronger than any witch. She later, meets The Mikaelson's and becomes acquainted with them, and b...
17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...