A sickly and beautiful girl i...

بواسطة Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... المزيد

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 136-140

11 0 0
بواسطة Demens88d

  Impossible, Xiang Jing Ming doesn't believe it.

Chapter 99: Stiff Little Master (Twenty-nine)

  Although Xiang Jing obviously took on another identity and entered Qingyun Sect.

  But because no one knew what the Demon Lord looked like, he did not use his spiritual power to change his appearance, and usually showed his true face to others.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi's denial of his affection for the two disciples at this time was actually equivalent to denying Xiang Jingming's two identities at the same time.

  ...This feels kind of bad.

  Xiang Jingming didn't mean that he had to make Li Yingchi like him. He wanted a little fairy to like him.

  Let's talk about other things. There is no discussion about whether they like each other between the two men. It's awkward to use these two words with myself.

  But he really couldn't figure out why Yun Jianzhou could be compared with him.

  The string of his thoughts suddenly broke. Xiang Jingming's head felt hot, and a rhetorical question popped up without thinking, "Then why doesn't the Immortal Lord like him?"

  Mingming felt pretentious just now, but as soon as he opened his mouth, the word "like" still couldn't be separated from the words. Xiang Jingming closed his eyes, wishing to swallow the words he just said back into his stomach.

  He was silent for two seconds and then added as if to make up for it, "I seem to have only heard you mention Yun Jianzhou, and I almost forgot that you also have an apprentice."

  To no avail, this kind of question is even more ridiculous than the few sentences Xiang Jingming just said.

  Li Yingchi raised his eyelashes slightly and looked at Xiang Jingming with unabashed surprise in his eyes.

  "I don't like anyone, and I have never taken the initiative to mention anyone." Li Yingchi paused and suddenly asked an irrelevant question, "How old are you now?"

  "The demon world doesn't pay much attention to birthdays, and I can't remember the specific person."

  Xiang Jingming was stunned when he heard this, and even began to wonder if Xiaoxianjun was hinting to himself that he didn't like people who were too old. He hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "What does this have to do with my age?"

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and did not answer.

  He really doubted whether the other party was too old and therefore had a bad memory.

  Obviously he has never mentioned it to anyone, it was the Demon Lord who said it first, but now he puts those names on himself, what kind of logic does this make.

  Moreover, as the master of the demon world, the man suddenly began to care about the master-disciple relationship of his sword sect. Li Yingchi felt that something was wrong no matter how he thought about it.

  In addition, the questions asked by the other party are also illogical and inexplicably aggressive...

  It's so strange, they just have a cooperative relationship.

  Li Yingchi didn't think he needed to talk to him so much insignificant gossip.

  In Xiang Jingming's eyes, the young man lowered his face after hearing his words, and passed his delicate white fingers over his cheek. When he put them down again, the flesh-pink fingertips were already stained with dots of crystal.

  At this time, Xiang Jing Mingren couldn't express his dissatisfaction no matter how much he felt in his heart.

  The question was originally asked to divert the young man's attention, but now it seemed to make him feel even worse.

  Xiang Jingming turned around silently and went to the outer room to bring the young man the elixir that had been cooked long ago.

  On the way back, he kept using his spiritual power to control the temperature, making sure it wasn't too cold, and then he gently coaxed people to drink it.

  Seeing the person in front of him lowering his eyelashes and half raising his face, the small Adam's apple on his fair neck moved slightly. After obediently drinking the medicine, Xiang Jingming finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  It's normal for Xiaoxianjun not to like his identity.

  After all, they have never met each other a few times, and I am not someone who respects teachers. It would be strange if the little fairy would like him.

  If he had known earlier, he would not have refused the place in that secret realm. Anyway, there was nothing worthy of his attention in the secret realm. He might as well take the opportunity to have more contact with Xiao Xianjun.

  Yun Jianzhou took such a big advantage for nothing.

  Tsk, that obviously belonged to him. If he hadn't rejected Xiao Xianjun at that time, maybe he wouldn't have received this answer now.

  Xiang Jingming began to feel annoyed with an expressionless expression.

  The composition of the elixir was a bit complicated, and the taste of the mixed herbs was not good at all. Li Yingchi endured the discomfort and drank it in one gulp, and his delicate little face suddenly wrinkled.

  The next moment, a sweet candy appeared at Li Yingchi's mouth.

  In fact, Xiang Jingming had no involvement in Li Yingchi's drinking of medicine at first.

  He knew that the young man had been taking medicine recently. Although he could completely cure the young man, he had seen those medicines and found them to be beneficial and harmless to the young man, so he didn't care and said nothing more.

  Until one day later, Xiang Jingming came earlier because he had settled some disputes in the demon world in advance, and happened to catch the young man drinking medicine.

  The young man didn't say anything about his sudden visit, but the tip of his tongue was slightly exposed, his long eyelashes were covered with fine moisture, and he whispered "It's so bitter".

  The friendly attitude made Xiang Jingming remember that scene for a long time.

  Later, every time Xiang Jingming visited, he would secretly pack a small bag of candy, thinking that he might need it one day.

  However, there were frequent riots in the demon world later, and Xiang Jingming's plan to find someone in advance was always disrupted.

  It was already late at night every time he arrived at Qingchi Palace, and he missed the time for the young man to drink medicine. Xiang Jingming thought about giving these candies as gifts, but after the treatment, the young man was already very sleepy.

  Every day he would buy a bag of candy, but every day he would not use it, so he would buy it again every day.

  The undelivered candies piled up a hill in the dormitory of Jianzong's disciples.

  In fact, Xiang Jingming rarely leaves Qingchi Palace in advance. He doesn't need to rest anyway. After he pretends to leave, he will turn around and stand by the window outside the palace.

  Watch the candlelight sway and watch the slender silhouette revealed by the silk yarn.

  He would not leave until the young man fell asleep completely.

  Li Yingchi thought that Xiang Jingming didn't know that he couldn't hold back his sleepiness, but in fact, every time Xiang Jingming would put him in the most comfortable position before starting treatment. He didn't mind if the young man fell asleep in his arms.

  But this is not what Xiang Jingming wants after all. He doesn't want the young man to force himself to get along with him.

  So in the past few days when he didn't come to see the young man, Xiang Jingming dealt with the troubles in the demon world day and night, and finally found time to come over early.

  The relationship over this period of time was like boiling a frog in warm water, making Li Yingchi slowly become insensitive to all Xiang Jingming's actions.

  Facing the man's feeding, the young man only trembled his eyelashes for a moment, then his full lips opened obediently, revealing a little bit of the fresh, wet/red inside, and he obediently asked for sweets.

  The tip of his small tongue slightly stretched out, and he sucked the candy in the man's hand like a cat, and his soft white cheeks immediately bulged into the shape of a candy.

  The warm and wet feeling disappeared in a flash. Xiang Jingming watched him eat the candy with satisfaction. He put his fingers behind his back and twisted it lightly, then asked him: "Is it delicious?"

  Li Yingchi nodded, his voice a little slurred because there was something in his mouth: "Why do you still bring candy?"

  Xiang Jingming wanted to pinch his face again.

  "I suddenly felt like eating sweets today, so I took a piece. I originally wanted to eat it later, but seeing that you are so afraid of hardship, I had to contribute the last piece to you."

  These words made the young man's watery eyes suddenly widen, and a circle of water swayed rapidly in his pale eyes, with ripples of light. Yan Shanting

  Xiang Jingming's face hidden behind the mask smiled, and the sharp outlines had a rare softness, "Is it delicious?"

  "It's okay." Li Yingchi couldn't see it, but he felt that the devil who liked sweets sounded a bit ridiculous, and the sweetness spread in his mouth. He pursed his lips and refuted what the man said before: "I'm not very afraid. bitter."

  "But thank you very much for this candy. I will return it to you in the future."

  Xiang Jingming responded nonchalantly and played with the young man's loose hair, "If you think it tastes good and you want to eat it later, just tell me."

  "Isn't it the last piece?"

  Li Yingchi glanced at Xiang Jingming in confusion.

  The other party was obviously saying that this was the last piece of candy just now, but now he turned around and asked him for it again, which was a bit too contradictory.

  Xiang Jingming lifted up his robe and sat down casually next to Li Yingchi's bed. From this angle, he looked at the person sitting on the bed, as if looking up, and he could see it more clearly than from other angles.

  The light fell from above, casting a beautiful and holy halo on the young man's body.

  A very strange feeling suddenly spread in his heart, making Xiang Jingming's breath hitch.

  Immortal cultivators have traveled so many paths, and all they pursue is to become a god, but Xiang Jingming has never thought of it that way.

  He doesn't pursue becoming a god, and he doesn't need such a thing as a god. He just wants to be the master of this world.

  But at this moment, he suddenly wavered.

  The fairy-like young man was sitting on the bed with his hair disheveled. His face was slightly bulging from the candy he gave him, and his hair was wet from the treatment on his temples.

 It is not as solemn and solemn as ordinary statues of gods. The person in front of him has abandoned the alienation of the past. Now he is so close that he can easily take the person into his arms.

  To be able to feel each other's temperature, to exchange unfamiliar breaths, to light the dim candlelight in the room on a rainy and dark night, to talk softly, and to touch intimately.

  The smell of moist grass, the tangle of soft hair, the continuous sound of raindrops, the jade and porcelain surface was being knocked, but Xiang Jingming felt that his heart was also being penetrated by the rain.

  He just doesn't need a useless belief, not that he doesn't need something like God, he does.

  Xiang Jingming knew that all he needed was a god like this, a god who could see and be embraced by him.

  A god who belongs only to himself.

  Does Qingchi Xianjun want to become a god?

  Xiang Jingming held his chin and laughed a few times, then took the young man's hand on his waist.

  Feeling something strange under his hands, Li Yingchi raised his hand slightly. A candy was placed steadily in the man's hand. He had just pressed on the candy.

  "Xiao Xianjun, I am the Demon Lord." This sentence was already repeated by Xiang Jingming for the second time today. He squeezed the young man's hand and asked him to hold the candy, and then moved closer to the back of the young man's fair hand. If there was any Ruowu pressed a kiss.

  Li Yingchi felt a wave of heat suddenly hit the back of his hand. He twitched his hand reflexively, but the man held it tightly without resistance.

  At some point, a corner of the man's mask was lifted, revealing his sharp jawline and slightly raised corners of his lips. Then, Li Yingchi saw his lips move slightly.

  "Don't talk about a candy, even if you want the moon in the sky, I have to get it for you."

  Ignorant believers who long for the coming of gods will always give God the best sacrifice, even flesh and blood, even life and death.

  Li Yingchi was not good at facing such words. The man's hot eyes and words that seemed to have some hints made him feel awkward and at a loss.

  He withdrew his hand and held back only a few words for a while, "Don't lie...and don't say such things to me."

  Xiang Jingming took out the remaining small bag of candy from behind without comment, put his mask back on, and whispered: "Are you unhappy?"

  "Xiao Xianjun is so smart. How did you guess that I didn't conjure the candy?"

  Li Yingchi bit the candy in his mouth. It was not very greasy, just slightly sweet, with a hint of fruity fragrance, which was his favorite taste.

  He took the candy bag from Xiang Jingming and smiled secretly. He did not explain the fact that he had not noticed it at all, but just snorted softly.

  "You guess."

  Xiang Jingming sat by the bed and looked at him, taking in all his little moves and feeling that there was nothing unlovable about him, "Then I have to think about it carefully."

  Think carefully about whether you have coaxed the person well just now.

  It seems that he must have coaxed the person well.

  The conjured candy is a lie, but are the words also false?

  Xiang Jingming came late tonight, but he still wanted to leave after the young man fell asleep. He lowered his eyes and asked in a low voice: "I heard something interesting at the bottom of the mountain today, do you want to hear it?"

  "I don't want to hear it."

  "A lot of people are quarreling. It seems to be about the sword cultivator. Don't you want to listen?"

  "......what happened?"

  Xiang Jingming's sharp eyebrows slightly arched, "A lot has happened..."

  -

  When alone with the Demon Lord, Li Yingchi had never felt anything like fear.

  At the beginning, I felt that it didn't matter. Life and death only lasted a moment. It was the same whether I was dragging this body to live or to die.

  But gradually, perhaps even without knowing it, he has become more and more squeamish when facing Xiang Jingming recently.

  It's not the superficial kind of coquettishness. Li Yingchi still has the same cold temperament as before. He doesn't like to take the initiative to talk to others, but he gradually becomes clingy in some details.

  Xiang Jingming deliberately spoiled him and was willing to follow Li Yingchi in everything. He didn't need Li Yingchi to say anything himself, he could prepare everything for Li Yingchi.

  Gradually, Li Yingchi got used to his presence.

  Every time we meet, every conversation always starts with healing.

  They would sit together on the chaise longue, or cuddle up on the bed together.

  Xiang Jingming liked to hug Li Yingchi to heal his injuries.

  Holding the young man from behind, you can clearly feel the young man pressing against you, or holding him sideways. Xiang Jingming lowers his head slightly and can clearly see the tip of his nose covered with sweat beads.

  Such a close perspective and the two people who fit together made Xiang Jingming feel a sense of intimacy that surpassed all other feelings. His heart was throbbing, and the pleasure of dying pierced his mind.

  He had never had such an experience in the demon world.

  When in contact with others in the demon world, it seems that screams will appear within a second. The thick dried blood and scattered limbs are the components of his hundreds of years of memories.

  He had never seen such a conflicted person as the young man, nor had he ever touched such soft hair.

  This was a very strange experience for Xiang Jingming. It was difficult for him to explain the feeling, but he knew that he might have been intoxicated by such an experience.

  At the same time, he regretted all the time why he didn't come to see Li Yingchi when they met in the first place.

  If that were the case, his current relationship with the other party would definitely be countless times better than it is now.

  The Demon Lord seems to have learned all the skills of taking care of people without any teacher.

  Li Yingchi didn't feel anything at all. He accepted all Xiang Jingming's overtures as a matter of course and didn't feel any inappropriateness at all because of the other party's identity.

  There is nothing inappropriate, they are all villains, and they will all die miserably in the end.

  This inexplicably gave Li Yingchi a feeling of embarrassment.

  But the ignorant lamb was kept in captivity by the evil wolf. Whether this is a collusion between wolves or tigers is still unknown.

Chapter 100: Stiff Little Master (Thirty)

  Some time has passed since the day when the secret realm was opened.

  With the efforts of disciples from various sects, most of the areas in the outer and central areas of the secret territory have been explored.

  Some rare objects that had only appeared in the secret realm were also rummaged out and brought out of the secret realm. Among them were some ancient pictures and texts with characteristics of the times, which started a discussion in the cultivation world about the origin of the secret realm.

  The Dragon Vein that should have attracted much attention was located too deep and the risk factor was too high. No one dared to go there, so it was still sealed in the secret realm and no one cared about it.

  However, everyone in the Demon Realm has been busy for this dragon vein for the past few months, collecting information everywhere in the Three Realms.

  It's a pity that they were so busy that they almost turned everything upside down, but they still couldn't find any news about the Dragon Clan.

  In fact, it's no wonder they couldn't find any descendants of the dragon clan.

  The last news about the appearance of the Dragon Clan was only about ruins. Thousands of years have passed, and no one knew that the Dragon Clan was still alive. If it hadn't been for the high priest's divination, they probably would never have known that the Dragon Clan still existed in the Three Realms.

  The last group of people can only pin all their hopes on their lord who is working as an undercover agent in the world of cultivation.

  My lord went to the world of cultivation incognito to investigate the news. He must be very sure that he can find the descendants of the dragon clan. Even if he did not find the descendants of the dragon clan, he must be laying the foundation for the future of their demon world in the world of cultivation.

  In short, a group of people trust Xiang Jingming very blindly.

  Little did he know that his whole heart was about to fall into the land of gentleness, and he was still eagerly waiting for news in the devil world.

  They extremely hope that Xiang Jingming can find some key information in the world of cultivation.

  Even if they could just see a dragon shadow, it would still be better than being completely blind like now.

  There was such a rare dragon vein in front of them, but they couldn't use it because they couldn't find any clues and couldn't open the seal. It was really a waste of resources.

  But when Xiang Jingming left, it was as if he had completely disappeared.

  Several subordinates were waiting anxiously, and they did not dare to go to Qingyun Gate to contact him without permission, so they had to wait in the Demon Realm for Xiang Jingming to give them instructions.

  Time passed day by day, and a group of people waited in the demon world for a long time, but they never received any news from Xiang Jingming.

  Realizing that if they continue in this situation, they may never find traces of the descendants of the dragon clan in the demon world.

  Finally, someone couldn't hold it any longer.

  They want to go to the world of cultivation to find out.

  Protector Zuo recalled what the Demon Lord had told him back then and suggested: "Your Majesty once left a teleportation array for us in the Sword Sect. If you agree, I will go directly to find your Majesty with me."

  "What if your Majesty is not there?"

  "If you can't find your Majesty, then go directly to the Dragon Clan for clues."

  Massacres have been happening frequently at the edge of the demon world recently. They speculated that maybe Xiang Jingming didn't give them news because he was too busy. Maybe he had already taken care of things in Qingyun Sect.

  Some people were not at ease, "But isn't that Qingchi Immortal Lord in the Sword Sect there? If we just go there directly..."

 "What are you afraid of?" Protector Zuo said, "Your news is too late. Then Immortal Lord Qingchi had gone into seclusion eight hundred years ago. The current Sword Sect is just an empty shell and there is nothing to be afraid of." Yan Shanting

  Xiang Jingming did not tell his subordinates what happened in the secret realm.

  Naturally, Protector Zuo and the others would not know that the retreat was just an excuse that Li Yingchi casually mentioned to the outside world in order to recover from his injuries.

  However, what Protector Zuo said was not entirely wrong.

  Now Li Yingchi's body has only recovered a little bit, and the spiritual power in his body has not been completely released from the seal. His overall strength is not as good as before, and he is indeed no different from an empty shell.

  The matter of going to the Qingyunmen Sword Sect was decided in this way, and that night, the group went to the teleportation formation.

  After a brief flash of light, a group of people appeared in the small garden of Qingchi Palace - where Xiang Jingming left a formation before.

  The night was dark, and the candles on the walls of the small garden of Qingchi Palace were not lit.

  The surroundings were dim and dim, with the faint sound of insects flying among the flowers and grass. The waterfall in the distance hit the stone bank, making noisy noises, but unexpectedly rendered this place silent.

  After judging their current location, Protector Zuo said with some excitement: "As expected of Your Majesty, the formation is actually located in the palace of Immortal Lord Qingchi."

  Seeing this situation, a group of people unanimously confirmed what Zuo Protector had said before. It seemed that Immortal Qingchi had indeed gone to retreat, otherwise how could the palace be so deserted.

  If the owner is not here, then they don't have to worry about being discovered and can walk around and rummage around the Qingchi Palace.

  It is simply God helping them in the devil world.

  They observed the place for a moment, and after confirming that there was nothing abnormal, they began to work together according to the plan they made before arriving. A second later, several figures disappeared in different directions.

  Protector Zuo still stayed where he was. He wanted to see if His Majesty had left any clues for them near the teleportation array.

  Generally speaking, the location of the teleportation array is very particular.

  Not too far away from important locations to avoid being late and missing key moments, but not too close to avoid being discovered by others as soon as they appear.

  Demon cultivators don't like to fight openly and openly. The best strategy is to find a dark corner and teleport there, and then wait for opportunities to shoot hidden arrows.

  Protector Zuo was simulating the situation in the small garden where the swordsmen of the Sword Sect were facing each other, while carefully searching for clues in the small garden that the Demon Lord might have left for them.

  The entire small garden was filled with precious flowers and plants. Protector Zuo had never seen them before, but he could guess that they were of extraordinary value, but he didn't know what they were for. He almost finished looking at the flowers without finding any clues.

  It shouldn't be... Your Majesty's teleportation array will not be so careless.

  Protector Zuo picked up a blooming flower and threw it somewhere randomly. He was thinking in his mind when he suddenly smelled a light fragrance.

  He frowned and the tip of his nose twitched.

  His sense of smell is famously sensitive in the demon world. There is nothing he can't smell, and he can even identify the location of the other person through the smell.

  At this time, only a few people from their demon world should be active in Qingchi Palace, but the almost inaudible fragrance in the air was very unfamiliar, and it was definitely not something he had ever smelled before.

  And the location of that smell is still changing.

  It was a very slight movement. Rather than like a person in action, it felt more like the scent was being continuously covered by something, thereby blocking the air.

  Something is wrong.

  He looked down at the flower buds that he had smashed and were exuding a fragrant fragrance, then turned around and left quickly in the other direction.

  The small garden is not very big, and it only takes a few steps to take in all the arrangements here.

  However, if you follow the hidden path further in, you will come to the foot of a very wide mountain.

  There is a secret base that Immortal Qingchi found for himself, hiding a natural hot spring.

  In the past, when he was tired from practicing, he would come to this hot spring to relax, but after the incident of accepting a disciple, he rarely came here again.

  If Protector Zuo hadn't relied on that scent to find his way, he might not have been able to discover that there was a passage hidden there.

  He didn't think much, carefully discerned the faint aroma in the air, bent down and stepped into it.

  Along the way, there are luxuriant flowers and green leaves and branches hanging down. There is a vague obstruction in the field of vision, forming a vague obstacle to those who come.

  When you finally reach the end, you will have a sense of darkness and light.

  As the aroma gradually became more obvious, Protector Zuo opened the willow branches in front of him with his hands, and finally saw the scene in front of him clearly.

  The surrounding fog is filled with mist, and the calm water surface in the middle is like an unrolled scroll, spread out and colored on the open grass, and the deep and quiet night high in the sky is painted on the paper.

  The night wind blew without warning, weak but irresistible. The ink-colored scroll suddenly made waves, and the ripples rippled round and round. Even the stars in the sky were caught in the whirlpool, and fell helplessly to the ground. out of the water.

  Suddenly, a figure emerged from the water.

  The scroll was suddenly torn up, and the eyes of everyone present were irresistibly attracted to that figure, but because their backs were turned, they could only see his long hair, wet with water, covering his back like seaweed.

  The water surface rippled from where he was, and stars were swaying around him. The young man was like the center of the world, and all the eternity in the sky seemed to be covered with him, making his mind sway.

  As the night faded, the young man turned around, revealing half of his face with lowered eyelashes. His shoulders, as white as jade, were moistened by the water's light, but his whole person was as holy as the late moon soaked in the spring rain, misty and soft. fragile.

  They suddenly realized that the sudden appearance of the young man did not tear the picture apart.

  On the contrary, he is the scene with the most vivid colors in the painting.

  The moment the young man appeared, they could no longer take their eyes away. All other colors in front of them seemed to automatically blur, completely becoming a foil next to the young man.

  Protector Zuo subconsciously held his breath and hid himself in the path.

  It wasn't that he was afraid of being discovered by the other party, and Protector Zuo couldn't explain clearly. He couldn't control himself inexplicably and took a step back on the spot.

  He thought that he might be afraid of disturbing the other party. After all, the other party looked very... weak.

  How could such a beautiful person appear here?

  This place was remote and empty, and it didn't look safe. It was not a place suitable for this weak and beautiful woman who seemed to have no strength to go there alone.

  Perhaps, he is the little fairy servant in Qingchi Palace?

  Protector Zuo looked at the hot spring again, and he suddenly understood that the faint aroma probably came from here. The culprit that kept covering the temperature was the rippling water surface.

  To be able to appear in the Qingchi Palace and secretly come to soak in the hot springs so happily, he must be a little powerful little fairy servant in the Qingchi Palace, right?

  That's why I dare to do this when my Immortal Lord is not around.

  Guardian Zuo remembered that his top priority was to find out about the Dragon Clan. Just now, his progress was very slow because he was not familiar with Qingchi Palace.

  But now, doesn't he have the best candidate in front of him to ask questions?

  Judging from the little appearance of the other party, he must have been raised in the palace and loved by thousands of people. Maybe he knows a lot about Qingchi Palace. If he is lucky, he may be able to directly ask for information about the Dragon Clan.

  But is the other party willing to answer obediently?

  Guardian Zuo was suddenly in trouble.

  Normally, he would just go and arrest the person, but now that the other person is a little fairy servant, he might be able to cause quite a stir. It would be bad if others found out.

  And he doesn't really want to fight with the other party...

  Just, I always feel that this situation is not appropriate. The other person is still taking a bath. If I go directly to arrest the person for questioning, that would be a bit too rude.

  He hissed lightly and took out a bag of black powder from his pocket.

  That was the psychedelic pollen he brought from the devil world.

  The psychedelic flower is a flower that blooms in the Devil's Abyss on the border of the Demon Realm. The powder produced has the effect of making those who come into contact temporarily lose their minds and obediently listen to other people's instructions. Yan Danting

  Originally, the Right Protector asked him to bring it back to study new medicines, but the Left Protector was busy and forgot at the time, so the bag of medicinal powder remained on his body.

  Unexpectedly, it suddenly comes in handy now.

Chapter 101: Stiff Little Master (31)

  The warm water slowly surges up in the secret passage under the mountain, and converges into a medium-sized hot spring at the foot of the mountain.

  It's still the coldest time of spring, and the mountain wind howls after nightfall, and the coolness suddenly increases. The moment the hot and cold touch each other, a white mist fills this small world.

  Surrounded by undulating green mountains, the spring breeze could not blow away the entangled mist.

  The overwhelming humidity was like a natural barrier, tightly covering the hot spring.

  It seems to block the outside sight from peeping in the dark, but it is still impossible to escape omissions. The shallow and swaying gaps inevitably reveal some breathtaking beauty.

 I don't know when it started, but the air was suddenly filled with some obscure smell.

  The moist water vapor was warm and thick, carrying the muddy and bitter smell of wild grass and mixed into the air. The wind blew by, ruthlessly tearing off many young petals, and the smoky floral fragrance was also integrated into it. In that wind.

  After the sound of gurgling water sounded, circles of ripples suddenly emerged from the center of the hot spring.

  Where the sound came from, the scenery in the hazy white mist vaguely emerged.

  A delicate white hand was slightly raised, and as the palm of the hand tilted slightly, the spring water picked up with rising vapor poured onto the white and pink shoulders.

  The transparent water drops slid down the jade-like skin without any hindrance, one drop, two drops. After falling, the calm water surface was broken again, causing ripples again.

  The starlight at night was fragmented on the water surface, leaving only a piece of water on the young man's delicate collarbone, which was full of sparkling light.

  A quiet secret base can always make people put down their guard easily.

  Li Yingchi leaned relaxedly on the edge of the pool, raised his eyes slightly, and looked aimlessly at the distant flower branches and fallen leaves, letting the slightly hot spring water wrap around his body.

  The steaming heat suffused his moist skin, and the tip of his small nose and snow-colored cheeks were gradually dyed with bright colors. The slender crow feathers stuck together in one place, making the ink color darker.

  It was as if I had carefully traced my eyebrows and pinched the petals when I came in. Every winding arc trembled with an unconscious sense of seduction.

  Xiang Jingming has been really busy recently and has not been to Qingchi Palace for a long time. He only left a sentence to wait for him and disappeared.

  It's really funny. There's no reason for the Demon Lord to wait for him.

  There was no need to participate in the activities within the sect, and the two apprentices were left aside. With nothing to do at night, Li Yingchi thought about the almost abandoned hot spring of the original owner.

  When he was alone, Li Yingchi did not use his barely recovered spiritual power. With his current physical strength, just walking here would be enough for him to stop and rest for a long time.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi did not know what inappropriate people appeared around him during the period of time when he was in trance.

  There is a strong fragrance nearby, probably during the season when the flowers are in full bloom. When the wind blows, it feels like a heavy rain decorated with petals.

  The water surface of the hot spring was gradually covered with flowers and leaves of different colors. Some petals fell not far away from the young man. The slender pink-covered fingertips were slightly hooked, and a few petals fell into the young man's hands.

  The evening breeze made Li Yingchi feel a little cold. After his thin shoulders shrank for a moment, he sank into the water again.

  The petals are still falling reluctantly, and people can't help but worry that when they wake up tomorrow, these trees will become bare and dead branches.

  What he was worried about finally happened. Li Yingchi picked a small peach blossom from the tip of his nose and couldn't help but smile and curl his eyes.

  It was like he was taking a bath of flower petals.

  Using his fingertips, he crushed the petals in front of him. Watching the reddish flower juice slide down his knuckles, Li Yingchi gently stirred the spring water next to him and closed his eyes.

  The system said that you should not soak in the hot spring for too long, otherwise you will easily faint here.

  Li Yingchi's lips curved slightly and he responded obediently, "I understand."

  With slender white fingers moving slightly, Li Yingchi stroked the hair that was blocking his vision behind his ears, carefully calculating the remaining time.

  Now that half an hour has passed since he came, he should go back after soaking for a while. This hot spring is really good. If nothing happens at Qingchi Palace tomorrow, he can come again.

  Before Li Yingchi could plan tomorrow's itinerary, his eyelashes trembled suddenly, and he suddenly felt a heat rising rapidly from his abdomen.

  The feeling was sudden and inexplicable, not like being dizzy due to soaking in high-heat spring water, but like...

  Li Yingchi had never felt like this before.

  There was an inexplicable itching in some parts of my arms. I kept scratching and rubbing but still couldn't relieve it. It seemed like something was coming out from under the skin and was about to break through the skin.

  The body also seemed to be burned from the inside, with tongues of fire penetrating from the abdomen to the whole body. The originally warm spring water around him became unbearably hot at this time, and the waves swayed, constantly pulling him into the depths.

  The strange feelings coming from all sides made Li Yingchi fall into extremely embarrassing torment.

  Under the moonlight, the young man's fair face was now flushed, and his slender eyebrows like distant mountains were frowning impatiently. His originally clear eyes were filled with water and covered with a thin layer of mist. He was looking absentmindedly, not knowing where he was looking. at.

  The legs, which were the only points of support, were trembling weakly under the water. Her hair, as long as seaweed, was wrapped around her neck, waist and abdomen, and her whole body looked almost confused and beautiful.

  The sudden burst of tears from the beauty made the two people hiding in the woods in the distance almost bewildered.

  Although he clearly knew that the other party would not be able to detect his trace, he still held his breath subconsciously, fearing that his too obvious breathing would reveal his position.

  The first time he noticed the difference between the world of cultivation and the world of demons, Protector Zuo never expected that it would be because of a little fairy servant secretly bathing in the master's palace.

  Are all people in the world of cultivation like this?

  Because of the infusion of spiritual energy, the whole person was like moist jade, clean and translucent. Although he clearly knew that the other person was a man, he still felt that the other person looked extremely handsome no matter where he looked.

  The feet seemed to be glued to the ground, and Protector Zuo could not move at all. His eyes were fixed on the young man's frail and thin back without blinking, and he carefully observed the rise and fall of the hair.

  That little fairy servant was so beautiful, more beautiful than anyone he had ever seen.

  But Protector Zuo swears that he is definitely not the kind of person who takes advantage of others' danger.

  His medicinal powder was ground by himself, so it would never have such strange effects. When he took it out, it was really just an auxiliary tool for questioning.

  Protector Zuo knows that as a demon cultivator, he has done many evil things and seems to be capable of any bad thing, but he is not a person who likes to be a flower picker or thief.

  He just wanted to ask the other party about Qingchi Palace, and he didn't even want to take advantage of the other party.

  In the scene in front of him, the young man indeed seemed to have been drugged, but compared to his so-called drug that could make people lose their minds and answer questions obediently, the young man seemed more like he had been drugged by an unspeakable arousing object.

  But there was no time to think too much, the effect of the medicine had already started to take effect, and I'm afraid it would be ineffective if I waited any longer.

  Guardian Zuo struggled with his thoughts and decided to go over and ask questions first. If that didn't work, he would go find someone the antidote and then use kindness to blackmail them into answering.

  Hearing that what they value most in the world of cultivation is these useless benevolence, righteousness and morality, he should just do as the Romans do.

  Just as he rushed out, before Guardian Zuo could even touch the mist near the hot spring, he was severely pierced by a sword energy in the shoulder.

  His whole body was so injured by the force that he almost had no time to react, and Guardian Zuo was hit heavily under a peach tree.

  The flowers and leaves fell rustlingly, spreading the fragrance all over his head.

  Reaching out to wipe the blood from his mouth, Protector Zuo looked expressionlessly at the man who was just like him, here like a dirty rat, spying on others, with who knows what was in his head.

  He hissed lightly and said jokingly: "Why are you so angry? Doesn't it look good?"

  "I'll give you a free show..."

  The words stopped suddenly. Guardian Zuo watched the young man stabbing him with undisguised murderous intent. He rolled on the ground in embarrassment and avoided the attack.

  He finally shut up.

  -

  Yun Jianzhou really missed his master so much.

  Obviously, I have had this kind of experience before, but it seems particularly difficult after getting the benefit.

  During the day, he was specially trained by various masters, uncles and ancestors in the Sword Sect. In addition, Gu Wenshu specially stared at him, so that he could not find a chance to sneak into Qingchi Palace.

  Yun Jianzhou had no choice but to look for opportunities at night to see if he could climb over the wall and sneak in to see his little master.

  Fortunately, the previous restriction on Li Yingchi was not opened, so Yun Jianzhou was still allowed to enter by Qingchi Palace by default after being verbally deprived of his right to come and go freely.

  Finding the Master is not difficult.

  Yun Jianzhou had long memorized the scent of his master. Coupled with his practice and breakthroughs in recent months, he could now find it for his master with his eyes closed.

  Not long after walking in Qingchi Palace, Yun Jianzhou easily found the hot spring.

  But he never expected to see his master bathing.

  At that moment, Yun Jianzhou felt that his blush was about to evaporate.

  It was obvious that the other party only had his eyes closed, and his pretty face looked particularly cold due to the lack of emotion. He looked even more difficult to touch than usual. His whole body was soaked in the spring water, and the only parts of his shoulders and neck exposed to the air were a little bit.

  But Yun Jianzhou still felt uncontrollable hot emotions.

  It had been a long time since he had looked at his master so carefully.

  Slightly curved eyebrows, upturned and red eyes, pink lips that never like to say nice things, what do they look like?

  He had almost forgotten.

  The longing is gnawing at the bones, but the brief separation seems like hundreds of years have passed. It has been so long that Yun Jianzhou has almost forgotten the last time he held his master's hand.

  Yun Jianzhou stared at that delicate figure and said silently to himself that he only needed to look at it a few times. If he only looked at it a few times, he would leave soon.

  The master has not fully recovered yet, so he is not leaving just because he wants to ensure the safety of the master.

  The vigorous and irrepressible young man is straightforward and reckless, yet sour and bitter, as if he has picked the first fruit of the season.

  Childish first love, bitter consequences.

  It's not clear whether he's asking for it, or whether he's enjoying it, or both, and there's no conflict.

  Yun Jianzhou found that his words were a prophecy.

  The first second he noticed something strange about Li Yingchi, Yun Jianzhou realized that something was wrong here. The master might have been drugged.

  He did not appear directly, but observed the surroundings vigilantly, guarding against all possible dangers.

  Sure enough, the next moment, he caught the thief.

  The confrontation between the two was brief.

  The level of a cultivator's magic power can be seen in just a few moves. Protector Zuo knew that he could not defeat Yun Jianzhou, who was gaining strength, so he panicked and ran away.

  Yun Jianzhou can catch up with the other party, but he has more important things to do right now.

  He couldn't leave his master who was deeply in the heat of the crisis. Yun Jianzhou could still tell the difference between his temporary success and the rest of his life.

  But when Yun Jianzhou turned back to look at Li Yingchi, he suddenly met a golden vertical eye.

Chapter 102: The Old-Fashioned Little Master (32)

  The faint sound of water swaying was covered up by the sound of fighting just now. The night was swaying. When no one noticed, two delicate white arms had quietly clung to the wet and rough rocks on the shore.

  Under the mist, a person quietly poked his head out.

  His slender white eyelashes were stuck to the evaporated water vapor and fell heavily, like a kitten whose fur had been wetted by rain. He raised his eyes tremblingly and looked warily at the tall figure standing in the distance.

  Yun Jianzhou's steps suddenly froze in place.

  The surrounding light was dim and unclear, but the golden eyes looking at him were still extremely bright.

  How to describe that fleeting glance, Yun Jianzhou was rarely speechless.

  It's like the warmest sunlight in the afternoon shines on the water surface that is swayed by the spring breeze. The broken gold is spread out, rising and falling, so soft that one can't help but fall asleep, and every eye is filled with sparkling waves.

  Yun Jianzhou couldn't help but take two steps forward to get closer to the other party. When he got closer, the long white hair floating under the water, as shiny as silk, came into his eyes.

  He has always known that his master's appearance is rare and beautiful in the three worlds.

  In the past, he would have scorned comments about appearance, but when this condition appeared on Li Yingchi, everything became special.

  It turned into an uncontrollable beating of his heart.

  This is the person he admires.

  When this idea became clear in his mind, the sight Li Yingchi cast towards him unintentionally, the curvature of the corners of his pursed lips, and the faint arrogance in his voice when he ordered him to do things all became the reasons for his heartbeat.

  It is too easy to fall in love with such an awkward and proud yet soft and innocent immortal.

  Li Yingchi just stood there and did nothing, and Yun Jianzhou would fall in love with him.

  What's more, he has soft white hair hanging loosely, meandering in the spring water.

  This made Yun Jianzhou inevitably think of one thing, which is probably what every young person has thought about - growing old together with him.

  Although he knew that immortals would never grow old, Yun Jianzhou still couldn't help but think of the love sung in mortal poems and paintings.

  If he could stay by his master's side for a long time, even if it was only a master-disciple relationship forever, he would be able to grow old together with his beloved one day when snow covers the mountains.

  Yun Jianzhou always felt that his master was the prettiest in any appearance, but Yun Jianzhou never thought that his master with white hair and golden eyes would be so beautiful.

  Li Yingchi's appearance at this time really made Yun Jianzhou's whole brain feel dizzy.

  He was stunned on the spot for a long time without being able to recover.

  Fortunately, the lingering tingling sensation on his hands kept reminding him of the obviously abnormal situation at this time, which pulled him out of his endless fantasy and faced the current situation soberly.

  Yun Jianzhou's eyes suddenly averted, but before he could think about how to explain to his master that he sneaked into Qingchi Palace, he suddenly realized something.

  Why did Master's hair and eyes suddenly change like this? Yun Jianzhou had obviously taken a closer look before the thief appeared. The master at that time was definitely not what he is now.

  Moreover, if Master found out about him, how could he just let him stand here without saying a word.

  Such a strange situation was most likely the result of what the thief had done to his master just now. Numerous doubts arose in his mind, and Yun Jianzhou looked again at the person who was still hiding him on the shore.

  This time, Yun Jianzhou saw those golden eyes clearly.

  Weird light flows in it, and the combination of gold and white is rare and unusual. Compared with the clear structure of human eye pupils, this is more like the characteristics of beasts, especially the pupils that will stand up due to fright.

  His master is afraid, is he afraid of him? How could he make Master feel like this...

  The moment he realized this, Yun Jianzhou felt his heart shrink suddenly, as if being pricked by countless soft needles. His confused chest could not find a point of support, and he could only struggle to hold the other party tightly. In my arms.

  At the same time, Yun Jianzhou also had a guess that scared him.

  His master became like this. Could it be that he had been drugged before he discovered the thief just now, so that man dared to show up directly and wanted to do harm to his master.

  The methods of the demon world are vicious. If it is really what he thinks, the poison may be very poisonous. If he waits a second to save him at this time, it may cause unforeseen dangers.

  The situation was critical, and Yun Jianzhou had no time to worry about anything else. He left the peach blossom tree in a few steps, strode through the mist to the hot spring, and lowered his body to see Li Yingchi's condition.

  But before he had extended his hand far, under the water, the young man noticed his approach and quickly took a few steps back in the opposite direction.

  The clear spring water could not block anything at all, and Yun Jianzhou could take in the entire underwater scenery with just a casual glance.

  His face felt hot, and he tried his best to move his gaze upwards, but he could still clearly see the young man's taut body.

  The shallow and moist lines on his spine were sunken and slightly arched, and his pupils were slightly erect, which was a completely defensive posture. Yun Jianzhou knew that the master was not willing to let him get close to him now.

  But.

  Yun Jianzhou's Adam's apple rolled as he stepped into the hot spring.

  He needed to come into contact with Li Yingchi and let the spiritual power flow into the master's body, so that he could judge what happened.

  As he approached, the young man once again took a few steps back in the opposite direction. The sound of water gurgled, and his silver-white hair swirled on the water as he moved away. Ripples appeared, and the white half hidden in the hair The small corner is faintly visible.

  Yun Jianzhou suddenly opened his eyes wide, "Master."

  The features that were obviously not human made him stop breathing for a moment. Before he could think about it any further, a light floral fragrance mixed with warm moisture suddenly hit his face.

  Li Yingchi's expression was fierce, and his small mouth was half-opened with difficulty, revealing slightly pointed teeth. His moist eyes reflected Yun Jianzhou's figure, obviously trying to attack the man who suddenly appeared in front of him.

  But his body seemed to be using it for the first time, and was very insensitive. The stones that had been soaked in the spring water for a long time were covered with moss. As soon as he stepped on them, he threw himself toward the water in a panic.

  Yun Jianzhou hurriedly fished the man out. The wet clothes stuck to his arms and he tore them away, and his fingers connected with the delicate skin of the young man's waist without any obstruction.

  "Master, do you feel uncomfortable somewhere? Hiss!"

  A stinging pain suddenly came from his shoulder, and a trail of blood flowed into the water along Yun Jianzhou's back. The rich smell of blood soon dispersed in the air.

  Li Yingchi bit the man without mercy at all. In the confusion, he grabbed the man's arm with both hands. Once he was steady, he opened his mouth and bit down on the neck. Unfortunately, the height was not high and the position was on the shoulder.

  Yun Jianzhou couldn't help but let out a muffled groan, and clearly felt the sharp pain from the tips of his teeth piercing into his flesh.

  He did not struggle, just looked at the head buried in his shoulder, slowly exhaled, stretched out his hand to touch the young man's thin back, patted it comfortingly, and the spiritual power took the opportunity to pour into the young man's body, slowly Clean out possible remaining toxins.

  But in his mind, he thought at an inappropriate time, those two little horns no bigger than a pinky finger were pressed against his master's hair. They were really, really cute.

  It would be nice if I could touch it.

  -

  Li Yingchi had lost most of his sanity at this time.

  The pollen brought from the demon world happened to collide with the seal from the demon world in his body. The two-phase reaction broke through the seal somewhere in the young man's body, turning him into what he is now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
104K 1.7K 55
Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nicole. My life started off fine until my da...
645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...