A sickly and beautiful girl i...

Demens88d tarafından

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... Daha Fazla

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 131-135

8 0 0
Demens88d tarafından

  Well, this is a lot of time, enough for him to be expelled from the sect. Thinking of this, Li Yingchi's originally high heart also fell back to where it was before, and he relaxed his lips and asked: "Then what can you do to help me?"

  Of course, he would not be stupid enough to think that the Demon Lord would take the initiative to help him, but he could not refuse the bait that the Demon Lord handed him. No matter how excessive the Demon Lord would be in the future, he would agree.

  After all, how could the Immortal Lord Qingchi, who was as clear as the breeze and bright moon, endure the mark of the devil world remaining on him.

Chapter 95: Stiff Little Master (Twenty Five)

  The endless cold wind of the spring night was isolated, and some weak air currents blew up the layers of gauze from the gaps. Looking out of the screen from the soft bed, the originally empty and deserted palace seemed to be flown by the white moon. The light covered it.

  Xiang Jingming failed to reply to the young man's question immediately.

  Pretending to think, he stood up and walked to the screen with his hands behind his back. Since no one could see him, his face under the mask had a rare expression that resembled a tangle.

  In fact, if Li Yingchi didn't mention this matter, Xiang Jingming really didn't want to make him pay anything.

  Wanting to help him remove the pattern was as inexplicable as when Xiang Jingming came to see Li Yingchi in the middle of the night. There was no reason, he just did it because he wanted to.

  Since Li Yingchi didn't like his mark on his body, he could just help him get rid of it.

  It looks good. Although the pattern is really suitable for young people, but now that I have seen it with my own eyes, there is no need to keep it. There is no benefit in staying.

  Besides, if Li Yingchi always looks so pitiful because of those broken patterns, then who can bear it? Looking at him one more time makes Xiang Jingming feel nervous.

  Is he a demon cultivator or is Li Yingchi a demon cultivator?

  Xiang Jingming couldn't understand why this person knew how to charm other people's minds better than he, a demon cultivator.

  The young man just raised his eyes and closed them, and the movement of his thin eyelids could easily affect his thoughts.

  Does sword cultivator need to learn this now? Why don't you know about this? Could it be that he was too slack during his time in the Sword Sect and missed this course?

  But in short, to Xiang Jingming, it was just an ordinary pattern, something he could erase with just a raise of his hand, without any difficulty at all.

  How could such a trivial thing deserve any benefit from the young man?

  So Xiang Jingming never thought about it in this direction, and he was the culprit of the pattern. Logically speaking, he should apologize to others.

  But Li Yingchi took the initiative to ask, so how could he refuse such a good thing that came to his door?

  What benefits should I give myself?

  While thinking, Xiang Jingming was looking around the palace aimlessly. Before he could think of what to say, his eyes were suddenly attracted and stopped on a wooden chair outside the screen.

  A black robe that was abrupt and obviously did not fit Li Yingchi's figure was thrown there casually. The hem was messy and wrinkled, as if the owner left in a hurry and did not have time to take it away.

  Coincidentally, Xiang Jingming was very impressed by that dress.

  The last time he came to Qingchi Palace, Yun Jianzhou was wearing those clothes and eagerly stood next to the young man, looking flattering, ridiculous and shameless.

  How could an ordinary disciple leave his clothes in the Master's palace at night? At this time, it should be time to go back to your room and rest.

  Unless, he plans to come back.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi would actually allow such a person to stay in the same space as him. The man's narrow eyes narrowed.

  "Naturally, I will not embarrass the Immortal Lord too much. It is actually very simple to ask for my help. The Immortal Lord only needs to agree to one of my requests."

  "...Your Excellency, please speak first."

  The most difficult thing in the world is other people's requests, let alone unknown conditions. Li Yingchi hesitated for a moment, but still didn't dare to agree.

  The tall man at the screen seemed to chuckle, turned around and walked towards the bed.

  Li Yingchi's eyelashes trembled for a moment, and his white hands stretched out from his sleeves, covering the pages of the book, curling his fingers uneasily.

  Not tolerating his evasion, Xiang Jingming took the young man's thin wrist, clasped it on the side of his forearm, and probed for his pulse with two fingers, "I will come to treat you several times a week from now on, and the time is uncertain. , but you just need to wait for me."

  "My request is very simple, I believe the Immortal Lord will not refuse."

  During the words, a steady stream of spiritual power was transmitted into the young man's body through the place where the two people were in contact.

  The spiritual power of the seal and the Xiangjingming originate from one body. Upon contact, it is like spring breeze and rain that nourishes the blocked meridians in the body, greatly relieving the fatigue in the young man's body.

  A strange heat spread from his Dantian to his whole body, and spiritual energy that did not belong to him filled his body. The numbness made Li Yingchi shudder for a moment, and a few vague sobs escaped from his lips and teeth.

  When he noticed something was wrong and raised his eyes, he met a pair of smiling, narrow black eyes behind the mask.

  Li Yingchi bit his lip suddenly, trying hard to hide his unnaturalness at this time.

  But what he didn't know was that the red lips turned white after being bitten by the shell teeth, which contrasted sharply with the flush brewing on his face. The contrast between the two had already exposed his true reaction.

  After feeling the general condition of the injuries in the young man's body and confirming that there was no malignant change, Xiang Jingming stopped. He just held the person's hand but still did not take it back.

  He pinched the young man's delicate wrist and rubbed it slowly. He measured the size with two fingers back and forth, and said in a deep voice, "I heard that there is a young disciple under the Immortal Lord who is extremely talented and is deeply loved by the Immortal Lord. Hou Te received the grace of the Immortal Lord, allowing him to stay in Qingchi Palace to take care of the Immortal Lord recently."

  Speaking of this, Xiang Jingming paused for a moment, and then continued: "But I always feel that doing this will delay his practice. Besides, if he keeps following the immortal king, it will be difficult to find him. This is an opportunity to eliminate the pattern for the Immortal Lord."

  "I hope the immortal will have less contact with him in the future, otherwise I don't know how long it will take for the patterns on my legs to disappear."

  Li Yingchi frowned and refuted Xiang Jingming's words unceremoniously: "Where did I hear this nonsense? How did I ever say that I liked him?"

  Broken stuff?

  Xiang Jingming was stunned by his sudden blunt words.

  Although Qingchi Xianjun was indifferent to everything in the past and showed a little impatience, this was the first time Xiang Jingming saw him express his boredom so openly.

  He didn't expect that the immortal who seemed to have no emotions would spit out such words. It seemed that he really hated Yun Jianzhou, but this was not a bad thing.

  His cheap junior brother was just a fool who tried his best to please his master but was rejected.

  Xiang Jingming's lips curled up, and he suddenly felt happy, "Then the Immortal Lord agrees?"

  "Why do you, a demon king, worry about his cultivation?"

  Li Yingchi asked instead without answering, looking at the man against the light with his watery eyes, as if judging whether he was an enemy or a friend, with some doubts.

  The Demon Lord's words always made Li Yingchi feel that he cared about Yun Jianzhou overtly or covertly.

  I talked so much back and forth just to keep myself from contacting Yun Jianzhou less.

  But the fundamental reason why he asked Yun Jianzhou to take care of him personally was to torture him. It was really difficult for Li Yingchi not to think too much when Mo Zunfu made such a strange request as soon as he appeared.

  But the original plot did not mention any connection between the Demon Lord and the male protagonist.

  In my impression, the only contact they had was after the conflict broke out in the Three Realms War in the later period. The two met during the decisive battle, and that was also the last time.

  "Who are you worried about?"

  Xiang Jingming didn't even realize who Li Yingchi was talking about at the first time. He never thought that what he used as an excuse would be misunderstood by Li Yingchi.

  Li Yingchi lowered his eyes and said softly, without further explanation, "I agree to your request."

  In his opinion, he would not refuse this request no matter what. He just wanted to make things less difficult for Yun Jianzhou, which could be more important than getting him out of his reputation crisis.

  The long eyelashes drooped down like withered flower branches. In the dim light, the swaying shadow fell on the young man's fair cheeks. He looked quite sad, as if he had been deeply hurt by Xiang Jingming's words just now. .

  From the beginning of the conversation to now, this matter seems so baffling from beginning to end.

  For the first time, Xiang Jingming felt helpless with a person. He couldn't find his position at the moment.

  Was it because the young man felt that his demands on him were too harsh? But Yun Jianzhou doesn't matter. Just now the young man said in person that he didn't like it anymore, so how could he be angry about it.

  Or had he misunderstood something and mistakenly thought that he was on Yun Jianzhou's side? How could this be possible? He felt irritated just by looking at such an inexplicable little devil.

  The palace was so quiet for a while that you could hear the drop of a pin. After a long while, Xiang Jingming finally reacted and immediately clarified, "The Immortal Lord misunderstood. I just said some polite words. I don't care how your little apprentice behaves."

He hissed lightly, held it in for a long time, and said dryly: "I didn't expect to make you unhappy...it's my fault."

Li Yingchi didn't reply. He moved his clenched hand, trying to get out of the man's control, but the next moment he was covered by another heat source, suppressing him and unable to move.

"Is the Immortal Lord angry?"

The slightly cool skin felt like jade, but Xiang Jingming just wanted to use his body temperature to nourish it.

He pressed Li Yingchi's hand and wanted to grab the other hand, but he saw Li Yingchi glare at him warily and put his hand behind his back.

"You're not angry, why am I angry?" Li Yingchi pursed his lips, his brows cold and unhappy, always speaking insincerely but unable to hide his emotions.

Xiang Jingming stared at Li Yingchi for a while, and suddenly wanted to pinch his face.

However, for fear of adding fuel to the fire, Xiang Jingming did not dare to move anymore. He just patted his hand and said in a slow voice, "During the treatment, your legs will also slowly recover, but your spiritual power will recover more slowly. Specifically, The time and extent of recovery is unknown."

The person who was originally a little depressed because of Yun Jianzhou's incident was immediately diverted after hearing his words. His beautiful eyes were full of hope, "Can you cure me?"

"Could it be that the Immortal Lord has forgotten that I am the Demon Lord? Is there anything I can't do?"

Xiang Jingming raised his eyebrows, his handsome face hidden by the mask had a sinister look, and he spoke confidently: "If I can save your life, I can naturally save you."

He didn't mention at all how many ancient books he had studied when he went back, and how many ways he had learned from the high priest of the demon world to save people day and night.

Almost in a few days, he had learned all the spells that he would never need in his life.

Li Yingchi hesitated to speak, not understanding why a Demon Lord could be so arrogant in front of his Sword Sect leader.

But what the other party is saying now are all things that are beneficial to him, not to mention that the other party's request is nothing at all, it is no different from giving it away for free.

​Perhaps this is the sympathy between the villains, after all, they have a common enemy.

He endured it and decided to give Xiang Jingming some face. He still didn't say anything offensive, but bit his lip gently and asked softly: "Is that really the only request?"

Xiang Jingming agreed in a low voice.

"After that, I'll leave it to you."

Chapter 96 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Twenty-Six)

Late at night, the wet, cold wind carries moisture and rages between the mountains and fields, passing back and forth, whistling songs that people cannot understand.

Wherever it passes, the green branches and leaves of vegetation are soaked in deep dark green. The crystal water droplets slide through the winding veins of the leaves and hang on the sharp leaf tips, reflecting the faint light.

The sound of heavy footsteps sounded slowly, and the weak petals that had been knocked down on the ground were trampled into the mud by the newcomers.

Some were mixed into the soil, and some stuck to the visitor's boots. It was unclear whether the person was infected with spring or cold.

Yun Jianzhou had just left the door of Immortal Qingchi's palace, looking embarrassed.

It may not be appropriate to say that he left. It would be better to say that he was turned away.

It was a cold spring night, and the master was weak. He was worried that he might catch a cold while reading. Yun Jianzhou had just finished the tasks assigned to him by his master, and hurriedly wanted to return to the palace to buy some clothes for him.

But as soon as he stepped onto the steps outside the palace gate, he received an order from a young man to expel him from a distance.

"Thank you for your hard work during this time."

The young man's cold attitude in the past has softened a little. They are far away, and the sound of the wind is very gentle, and it still sounds a bit lingering and tender.

This was supposed to be a very happy moment for Yun Jianzhou, but he felt inexplicably uneasy, "The disciple didn't feel that..."

"But that's it. You don't have to come to Qingchi Palace again."

His unspoken words were suddenly interrupted by the young man.

A short sentence was like a sharp blade, easily tearing apart the tenderness the two had shared these past few days.

Yun Jianzhou raised his head in a daze. There were traces of water between his resolute brows, indicating the fact that he had even forgotten to use his spiritual power when he came in such a hurry. He was like a dog whose fur was wet and whose request was rejected. His dark eyes The light wavered.

He tried to look through the palace gate, trying to see clearly what kind of expression Li Yingchi had when he said these ruthless words. He didn't believe that Li Yingchi would be so ruthless to him.

But Yun Jianzhou couldn't see it, just like he always couldn't see the young man's heart clearly.

With a dry throat, Yun Jianzhou had many things he wanted to say to Li Yingchi, wanted to question, and wanted to request, but he couldn't say a word and could only watch the candles in the palace go out.

When the light disappeared, all the colors in front of him dimmed, and his master did not save him in the end.

Yun Jianzhou can no longer remember what happened next.

He couldn't remember exactly how he went down the mountain and how he returned to the empty dormitory. The only impression left in his mind was that he and Li Yingchi were alone in the palace filled with cold fragrance. time.

It suddenly started raining heavily at night, and the whole world was drenched.

The people inside the house luckily escaped and slept peacefully, but the people outside the house were soaked in the rain and looked ridiculously miserable.

When he first came to Qingchi Palace, Yun Jianzhou walked with a sword, but when he left this time, he forgot to use his spiritual power. Perhaps he developed a habit during this period.

During his stay in Qingchi Palace, he rarely used his spiritual power because he was afraid of Li Yingchi's attention.

Of course, Li Yingchi rarely gave Yun Jianzhou a chance to use his spiritual power.

His methods of making things difficult for others are the same. He always likes to ask others to do trivial things without using magic power. It can't be said that there is any difficulty, at most it is a little troublesome.

Yun Jianzhou has long been accustomed to his behavior of sending people to nooks and crannies at the slightest disagreement.

Is this a bad thing?

No, we can't talk about it, but Li Yingchi definitely thinks it is.

Because his master is deliberately making things difficult for him.

He is not the disciple Li Yingchi wants to accept, nor is he the type that Li Yingchi likes. Li Yingchi doesn't want him to succeed, so Li Yingchi always treats him like this.

But Yun Jianzhou had never thought of something so far away.

He is not practicing to get ahead, he just wants to work harder and harder so that he can have enough ability to protect the people he wants to protect.

When it comes to getting ahead, becoming an immortal or a Buddha, the people in front of you are the most important.

Yun Jianzhou could not imagine how Li Yingchi risked his life to save him from the claws of the divine beast.

He only had a cheap life, but his little master's life was precious, so how could he let Li Yingchi save him.

So Yun Jianzhou practiced seriously. He wanted to become the most powerful person. He wanted to become more powerful than ever before because he wanted to protect his little master and he didn't want Li Yingchi to get hurt again.

After what happened this time, if Yun Jianzhou had to say it himself, he would admit that Li Yingchi had directly killed him.

He had saved his own life, so Li Yingchi could do whatever he wanted.

But Li Yingchi didn't. He just let himself do optional chores as before.

Because that is the worst and worst thing in Li Yingchi's eyes.

Maybe it's because he has lived alone in the deserted sect for a long time and started his spiritual practice at a young age. In fact, Qingchi Immortal Lord is not very able to understand some concepts similar to doing bad things.

Compared with the unsightly things that Yun Jianzhou had seen when he was in the mortal world, the things Li Yingchi did were like the fights between children, and couldn't be more childish.

In the past, Yun Jianzhou thought that Qingchi Immortal Lord occupied the identity of the master but ignored him, which was against the teacher's ethics. He was always dissatisfied, so he felt that no matter what he did, it would be painful.

Now that his mood had changed, he realized that those things couldn't be simpler.

He should have known long ago how his master Qiuyue Hanjiang, a man as noble as snow, would deliberately embarrass him.

The assigned tasks are all things that can be accomplished with just a few hands. They are both relaxing and a good exercise for the body. They also allow him to have more contact with his master. It is truly a gift from God.

It's a pity that he didn't know how to cherish it at the beginning, but now he is fine. His good days have come to an end, and the master kicked him out of the palace.

-

Hearing that Li Yingchi no longer asked Yun Jianzhou to accompany him, Gu Wenshu and Zuoqiu Yuchen expressed their special relief. Although they did not say anything openly, they increased the frequency of their visits to Qingchi Palace.

Their little pond is enough for them to take care of.

But some people are unwilling to let go.

When Yun Jianzhou stopped in front of the palace door and knocked on the door for a long time but received no response, Gu Wenshu slowly opened the door. His eyes fell on Yun Jianzhou's face and the corners of his mouth curled up.

Probably because he had run into too many obstacles here, Yun Jianzhou was obviously in a very unhappy mood during this period, and his depressed expression was undisguised at this time. He glanced at Gu Wenshu and quickly lowered his eyes, eager to go inside.

Gu Wenshu reached out to stop the person and patted Yun Jianzhou on the shoulder. His gentle face smiled slightly, which for no reason made people feel that he was destined to win. "My nephew, your master is the most respected in the Sword Sect." I am a disciple, why are you here now when you are not practicing?"

Yun Jianzhou's glance just lasted only for a second, but Gu Wenshu still caught a hint of jealousy in it.

"Recently, I discussed some things about you with my junior brother, and decided to arrange special training for you in the next month. In my opinion, a good young man like my nephew really needs more training."

Gu Wenshu chuckled, turned and walked away with some contempt. He didn't finish his words, but both of them knew the subtext.

The palace door was forcefully closed with a loud bang, and the wind brought by inertia hit Yun Jianzhou hard on the face like a slap.

Because he is not qualified now, far from it.

He is not worthy of being by Master's side.

Nothing changed without Yun Jianzhou in Qingchi Palace. On the contrary, Li Yingchi's life became more comfortable.

Because of their busy schedule, Gu Wenshu and Zuoqiu Yuchen would not be with him all day, but they left many spiritual servants for him——

It is a kind of spirit body that can only obey the orders of its master unconsciously. Li Yingchi is very easy to use it.

There was no fun in the days of recuperating from his injuries. During the day, Li Yingchi would drink some elixirs sent by Zuoqiu Yuchen. At night, Xiang Jingming would occasionally appear to help him heal his injuries. The days repeated themselves like this.

Time has proven that Demon Lord's words about restoring his spiritual power were true.

Over the past few days, Li Yingchi could feel the warmth surging in his Dantian every time after treatment at night, and his spiritual power gradually showed signs of recovery.

But because the seal has not been completely removed, he can only use a very small part of the spiritual power.

Li Yingchi didn't pay much attention. Now he was satisfied as long as there was a possibility of recovery.

The seal of spiritual power is also closely related to the legs. As the tattoo gradually faded, Li Yingchi found that his legs had also regained some feeling and were no longer as stiff as before.

I don't know if it's the effect of those elixirs or the Demon Lord, but it has an effect.

On the second day, Li Yingchi asked his spiritual servant to bring some collections from Qingchi Palace, and while handing out the thank-you gifts, he also thanked them softly.

That little appearance is really cute, at least in the eyes of a few men.

No one accepted the thank-you gifts. Instead, Li Yingchi received their gifts. Even though he had just arrived, they said they would celebrate his recovery in advance.

During the day, Gu Wenshu touched his head and told him to be good for a while. When he met with the Demon Lord at night, he was ravaged by him again. His cheeks were rubbed all over and there was no sign of life.

"Really thank you very much."

Xiang Jingming raised his eyebrows, and his hand massaged the person's legs without stopping, "Want to thank me?"

"Um."

"Then you are not allowed to take action against the demon world from now on."

"this is not OK."

"Tsk." Xiang Jingming patted the young man's well-proportioned and slender calf. He didn't use much force, but the flesh on his calf still shook.

Li Yingchi twitched his leg in embarrassment. How could anyone hit his calf like this? It was like teasing him.

Xiang Jing Minglue exerted force, and Li Yingchi couldn't move again. He met the young man's dissatisfied gaze, "I'm used to you, so I won't pat your legs, okay? Is that okay? Little Fairy Lord."

Li Yingchi's eyelashes trembled and he couldn't help but pursed his lips, "Don't talk like that, it's weird."

Xiang Jingming responded casually, neither saying no nor agreeing.

But it doesn't matter which answer it is, because the demon world is best at temporarily changing its mind, but Xiao Xianjun obviously hasn't realized it yet and stubbornly wants to get a positive answer.

"Did you hear that? Don't talk like that."

"Yes." Xiang Jingming responded vaguely, and his hands were filled with the young man's warm and soft jade skin. With his movements, it melted like tofu in his hands.

People are afraid that he will be transformed.

From the initial recovery of feeling in the legs to gradually being able to move, the recovery speed became more and more gratifying, but it was still too strenuous to start walking directly.

The legs seemed to be rusty, and Li Yingchi needed to constantly adapt to each step.

Just like that, Qingchi Xianjun added another thing to his daily life - practicing walking.

At first, he still supported the spiritual servant and walked slowly in the palace. After only a few steps, he was so tired that his forehead was covered with sweat.

Later, when he gradually got used to it, he no longer relied on the spiritual servant, but chose to hold the wall by himself and practice along the edge of the palace.

But his body has not fully recovered yet, and accidents can easily occur if he blindly shows off his strength, such as right now——

The unknown fire swayed in the wall lamp, and in the empty palace, there was only a slender figure moving slowly, and it stopped after a while.

With sweat dripping from the corner of his forehead, Li Yingchi held onto the wall, while Yingbai struggled to climb the smooth wall with both hands, trying to stabilize her body.

Under the robe, his legs were being squeezed together without any strength, and he could not stop trembling slightly. After losing his support, his whole body gradually slid down, his waist stretched into a fragile arc, and he was about to fall down in the next second.

A big hand suddenly picked up the young man who was about to fall from behind. What followed was the man's teasing voice with a smile: "What are you doing, Lord Immortal, throwing yourself into your arms?"

Chapter 97 The Old-Fashioned Little Master (Twenty-seven)

The sudden feeling of soaring into the air made Li Yingchi dizzy for a moment.

He couldn't hear Xiang Jingming's teasing clearly. After he recovered, he just patted his hand on his waist and signaled the other party to put him down, "Why are you here so early today?"

"Of course it's for the hero to save the beauty. If it comes too late, it will be bad."

Xiang Jingming put him down obediently, but still held his hand on his waist as a tool to lend Li Yingchi strength, "I don't want to see the fairy fall from the clouds."

Li Yingchi shook his head, his delicate eyebrows wrinkled slightly, his face looked a little tired and pale, "Don't make fun of me."

Xiang Jingming hasn't been coming frequently lately. Every time he comes, he always comes around midnight. He is always cold and dusty. He has obviously just come back from the devil world.

Li Yingchi guessed that the other party must have gone back to the Demon Realm to deal with something.

It was okay at first. The treatment time they had agreed upon was very casual, and Li Yingchi didn't say much.

However, after this situation lasted for a long time, Li Yingchi always hesitated to speak when facing the Demon Lord. Of course, it was not because he felt sorry for the Demon Lord running back and forth, but Li Yingchi just felt a little uncomfortable.

Because the Demon Lord always comes at this time in the middle of the night, he is really a little sleepy.

The part of the spiritual power he had recovered now was not enough to keep him awake all day. If he had to stay awake for treatment in the middle of the night, he would fall into a deep sleep the next day.

Repeatedly, his routine was completely disrupted. There are always moments of inexplicable confusion throughout the day, which is not a good sign.

But Li Yingchi still didn't mention this matter to Demon Lord.

Because he doesn't think this is something that can be negotiated with the other party, and besides, the Demon Lord may not listen to him.

After all, the two of them are opposites in their identities, and it is very rare to be able to sit together and communicate peacefully.

Now he and the Demon Lord only maintain a subtle cooperative relationship.

According to Li Yingchi, the content of the cooperation was that the other party would help him remove the seal and remove the tattoo, while he would listen to the other party and have less contact with Yun Jianzhou.

Although he didn't know what benefit this would have to the Demon Lord, Li Yingchi guessed that the Demon Lord probably didn't want to have another powerful enemy in the future, so he didn't want to help Yun Jianzhou himself.

It seems that there is no personal emotion involved in this cooperation. He and the Demon Lord each have what they want, and they will never have any other intersections in the future.

Therefore, Li Yingchi clearly understood that he and the Demon Lord were not acquaintances. At most, they came together because they had a common enemy.

Bargaining like "You came too late" and "Can you come early tomorrow" are still a bit excessive.

At least it's not suitable for use between him and the Demon Lord.

He didn't have excessive curiosity to ask about the Demon Lord, and Li Yingchi didn't need the Demon Lord to pay too much attention to him.

No matter whether the treatment takes thirty days or three hundred days, this time is just a blink of an eye for the world of cultivation, and this matter will be over soon.

Li Yingchi didn't think he would be so weak that he couldn't bear even sleepiness during this period of time.

But contrary to expectations, Li Yingchi still overestimated himself.

Recently, practicing spiritual power and practicing walking have consumed too much of his energy. During a treatment a few days ago, he couldn't help but fall asleep.

He couldn't remember when he fell asleep. When Li Yingchi woke up, the palace was already empty.

The silk yarn was floating next to the half-open window, and some of it had escaped outside the window in the breeze. Wisps of warm sunlight shone into the palace, the chirping of birds was distant and bright, and only a few spiritual servants stood beside the bed, waiting for his instructions.

... Feeling a little embarrassed, Li Yingchi covered himself in the quilt and hypnotized himself that the Demon Lord would definitely not notice anything strange about him.

  Fortunately, the Demon Lord did not appear again in the next few days, and Li Yingchi gradually forgot about the incident. Now he no longer feels uncomfortable when he sees the Demon Lord.

  The only thing Li Yingchi was thinking about now was why the Demon Lord came so early today.

  Today, not long after the genius went dark, he appeared in Qingchi Palace, which was really abnormal.

  In Li Yingchi's impression, don't people in the demon world like to hang out late at night? Just like the weird time when the Demon King first appeared in the palace, like a shady mouse.

  Li Yingchi quietly took a look at the ugly mask on the man's face and gently covered his mouth, fearing that his offensive thoughts would be revealed on his face.

  Afraid that Li Yingchi would faint, Xiang Jingming stayed with him for a long time. Just as he lowered his head to see how he was recovering, he saw the pretty girl in front of him dodge his eyes and roll them around.

  It was rare to see Li Yingchi showing such a small expression. Xiang Jingming couldn't help but laugh. He lifted the person into his arms with one hand and walked to the bed, "What are you thinking about?"

  "You dare to come to Qingchi Palace just after the genius has darkened. Are you really not afraid of being caught?"

  Li Yingchi reflexively put his hands around the man's neck and asked curiously, like he had been so intimate for thousands of times.

  Perhaps because of the sudden reduction in distance, the young man's usually cold voice became a little different when he heard it now, muttering softly, as if he was worried about his safety.

  As he breathed, the fragrant aroma of the young man also hit Xiang Jingming in a sticky way, causing his eyebrows behind the mask to raise slightly. He inadvertently took a deep breath and asked him, "Xianjun, are you afraid that I will be caught?" "

  Li Yingchi blinked and did not refute, "I'm a little scared."

  If the Demon Lord was caught like this, what should be done with the injuries on his body?

  The arabesque thing doesn't matter, but the Demon Lord can also heal his sealed spiritual power, which is very effective, but he can't be caught so quickly.

  Such an answer was so unexpected that Xiang Jingming paused in his steps, the protruding Adam's apple on his neck rolled for a moment, and he was unable to speak for a long time.

  The sound of footsteps as shoes hit the ground echoed in the empty palace. In a daze, Li Yingchi was put back on the bed by the man.

  Demon Lord's movements were always very light. I wonder if he had younger brothers and sisters in his family, so he was so skilled in hugging people. Li Yingchi didn't even feel any sense of landing from him.

  However, does a character like Demon Lord have brothers and sisters? Li Yingchi was not sure because this was not mentioned in the plot.

  Just when he consciously lifted up his sleeves and was about to let Xiang Jingming heal his wounds, a shadow suddenly fell, and the man's arms, which could not hide his muscle lines in his robes, suddenly stood at his side.

  After hesitating for a moment, the young man's small, pink and white chin slowly lifted up. The ice-free face on his spring-flowered face was revealed in the candlelight without any cover, "What's wrong?"

  The pale rose-colored lips opened and closed slightly, and the movement was very small. The scenery passing by was blurry, making people unable to see the wet/red inside, which made people want to explore more.

  Xiang Jingming felt that the little fairy in front of him really looked like a young lady from a wealthy family.

  Others would definitely not dare to compare Li Yingchi to Li Yingchi in such a random way, but Xiang Jingming was used to being wanton, and he dared to think about whatever he should and shouldn't think about. He just thought Li Yingchi was so beautiful.

  In Xiang Jingming's opinion, such adjectives as "cold" and "bright moon" are not suitable for him.

  Li Yingchi is suitable for the most colorful peach blossoms in this season.

  The pink and white soft peach blossoms are quiet and silent. They shed tears when the wind blows or rain hits, but they always reveal their ambition to be more beautiful than the entire spring.

  He can be crushed by others at will, and he can also smear the entire world at will.

  Frail yet tough little peach petals.

  What will it taste like?

  Xiang Jingming is very curious.

  Looking down is a perspective that can make others feel extremely oppressive.

  The person at the top seems to have a natural advantage. This posture is very suitable for bad behaviors such as questioning, questioning, and ridiculing, but Xiang Jingming does not seem to have this intention.

  The man was wearing a mask, making it impossible to tell his attitude from his expression. Li Yingchi was confused and didn't understand what the Demon Lord wanted to do by doing this. His thoughts were still focused on healing his wounds.

  But since he didn't feel any threat, he just blinked and made no further moves.

  Probably thinking that this was some new healing posture, the young man Qing Lingling's eyes were watery, and he obediently looked into the black eyes behind the mask, waiting for the other party's next move.

  "Why are you afraid that I will be caught, Xiaoxianjun, are you worried about me?"

  Instead of proceeding as Li Yingchi imagined, the man suddenly asked a seemingly ordinary question.

  He pursed his lips and said, "A little bit scared. The Qingyun Sect hates demon cultivators, and you are a demon cultivator. If you are caught, I will definitely not let you go." Then his spiritual power will be finished.

  "A little bit scared?" Xiang Jingming repeated his words word for word, reciting a little hard, as if he had to get some meaning from those words before he stopped.

  Li Yingchi stretched out his hand and tugged on his sleeve, signaling the man to heal himself quickly, and casually asked, "Is there something wrong?"

  But Xiang Jingming seemed to have misunderstood what he meant. The man stared at him for a long time and suddenly moved closer to him.

  Li Yingchi has a small frame, and when he is sitting on the bed, he looks like he can be completely embraced by his arms.

  Xiang Jingming just stood bent in front of Li Yingchi, with his hands on the bed. From behind, he could completely block Li Yingchi's figure.

  His body was about the size of two young men, and he could easily restrain the young man between the bed and the penis, making it impossible for him to break free.

  Xiang Jingming looked at the trembling thick eyelashes of the young man in front of him, and couldn't help but blow lightly, which made Li Yingchi squint his eyes impatiently, and scolded him angrily, "You! Is there something wrong with you?"

  Hearing these few words didn't hurt his ears. Xiang Jingming tilted his head to catch his eyes and apologized without sincerity, "I'm sorry, I thought the immortal king had a butterfly in his eyes."

  "What... nonsense." Li Yingchi rubbed his eyes dissatisfied, his eyelashes were stained with a little moisture, giving him a fragile and beautiful feeling.

  Xiang Jingming looked at Li Yingchi without blinking, thinking casually that he was not talking nonsense.

  There is indeed a butterfly. The moment its wings fluttered, this butterfly was suddenly covered in the fine velvet rain in the greenery. The delicate branches and buds were covered with glass, and the hibiscus was covered with spring mist. The butterfly hiding from the rain chose to stay in that place for the last time. On the beautiful peach blossom.

  Looking down at him like this, it was like.

  It was as if Li Yingchi belonged to him and was kept in his arms.

  The breath blended into this place, intertwined and lingering, and Xiang Jingming's chest seemed to be filled with the delicious fragrance of the young man. He couldn't help but wonder, would the young man care about the smell of him.

  He took a special shower before coming here.

  Li Yingchi looked at the motionless person in front of him and moved back a little dissatisfied. The next moment, someone grabbed his ankle and dragged him back.

  Suddenly a hot finger lifted his chin. Li Yingchi looked up blankly and heard the man's smiling voice, "I am the Demon Lord, how could I be caught so easily. None of them are as powerful as me, you know?"

  "I promised to cure you, but I can't break the promise, so don't worry, little fairy."

Chapter 98: Stiff Little Master (Twenty-Eight)

  Since when did he gradually become unable to take his eyes away from Li Yingchi, Xiang Jingming himself couldn't tell clearly.

  The cultivation methods of demon cultivators are all kinds of strange, there is no concept of master and disciple, and there are few people to control them.

  They advocate freedom and most of them respect their strength. What they hate the most is the rules and regulations in the world of cultivation, where elders and younger ones are superior to others.

  In the eyes of demon cultivators, a sect in the world of cultivation is no different from an old and rigid place.

  There are etiquette and rules everywhere that make them sick, and they will find it unbearable to look at them even more.

  Qingyun Sect's Qingchi Immortal Lord is famous for his beauty and coldness, and he is the type that demon cultivators hate the most.

  After all, to put it nicely, he is a high-altitude flower; to put it unfavorably, he is a typical old-fashioned, uninteresting and annoying.

  Before coming to the world of cultivation, Xiang Jingming had heard about Immortal Lord Qingchi.

  But he only heard about that title and knew that the other party didn't like to accept disciples.

  Therefore, when Xiang Jingming entered Qingyun Sect with a false identity and unexpectedly became the disciple of Immortal Qingchi, he also specially observed Li Yingchi.

  What kind of person is the rumored Immortal Qingchi?

  Xiang Jingming turned around in every corner of Qingyun Gate and looked at the young man's slender figure.

  During the observation, he gradually came to the same results as the rumors. The only thing that was inconsistent with the rumors was the slightly bad character of the other party.

  In addition to being a little cold, he seemed to be particularly unhappy with his two disciples.

  Xiang Jingming didn't want to delve into the reason. It made no difference whether the other party liked him or not. He wasn't really here to become a disciple, so he didn't care.

  As the master of the demon world, Xiang Jingming's ideas are naturally not exempt from vulgarity. He has no good impression of people in the cultivation world.

  Therefore, Xiang Jingming didn't plan to show off any kind of master-disciple relationship with Immortal Qingchi. He had already planned that when he found out the news about the Dragon Clan, he would run away from this ghost place.

  What's the point of coming and going as you like?

  He is a demon king and not a dog in the yard. Why should he rush to rub his master's hand?

  This is a big reason why they demon cultivators don't like the world of cultivation. People in the world of cultivation always like to do these inexplicable and convoluted things, which are very hypocritical and ridiculous.

  However, the new disciple who became his disciple with him seemed to be very concerned about the fact that Immortal Qingchi did not think highly of him.

  Xiang Jingming didn't understand Yun Jianzhou's thoughts, but he knew that there must be something wrong with Yun Jianzhou's mind.

  When he wasn't going to Qingchi Palace, Yun Jianzhou spent the whole day sweeping leaves in the open space of the dormitory with a dead look on his face, absentmindedly making the yard more and more messy.

  That's okay, but every time Yun Jianzhou comes back from Qingchi Palace, the situation becomes even more uncontrollable.

  He was either in a state of despair, or he was so excited that he went a little crazy. He practiced swordplay in the open space late at night, making some inexplicable noises that disturbed people's peace.

  Xiang Jingming knew without even asking that something must have happened related to the Immortal Lord Qingchi.

  What is so special about that Immortal Lord Qingchi?

  Could it be that he secretly poured ecstasy into Yun Jianzhou when he was not present?

  Looking at the fellow juniors around him who were behaving more and more strangely, Xiang Jingming couldn't help but ask such questions.

  Perhaps it was because those who were close to vermillion were red and those who were close to ink were black. Over time, Xiang Jingming would occasionally pay attention to the Qingchi Immortal Lord unconsciously.

  He didn't have much contact with Immortal Qingchi. Most of the time, he spent most of his time searching for information in the library of Qingyun Sect and investigating whether there were hidden passages in remote areas of Qingyun Sect.

  The only time they spent a long time together was when he and Yun Jianzhou went to Qingchi Palace for training.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi was obviously unwilling to teach them swordsmanship.

  After putting the task on the leader, every time Xiang Jingming and the others went to practice swordplay in the small garden of Qingchi Palace, he would sit under the peach blossom tree next to them and drink, not talking or looking at them much.

  During the breaks in practice, Xiang Jingming occasionally raised his eyes to look at him.

  It is undeniable that the appearance of Immortal Lord Qingchi is indeed not bad.

  When he raised his head slightly to drink a small glass of wine, his long hair would swirl around his waist, and then hang softly on his robe.

  When the sunlight hits the tip of his delicate nose, a small light red mole will be looming, his lips are moist, and his ears with fine hairs are red when the light passes through, giving him a somewhat unexpected sense of obedience.

  Xiang Jingming just glanced at him briefly and didn't look at him again.

  He is not interested in this type of people. He only wants to make friends with those weird people who are powerful and vicious. But what's the use of just having a good-looking skin? In this world, not just being beautiful can be useful.

  Boring, simply beautiful, average personality, and difficult to serve, this is Xiang Jingming's second impression of Qingchi Xianjun.

  But after an unexpected encounter in the secret realm, Xiang Jingming discovered that perhaps his ability to read people was still a bit lacking.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi seemed to be a little interesting beyond his expectation.

  He had always shown that he hated Yun Jianzhou, but he would save others at such a critical moment, even regardless of his own safety.

  Why? Why did Li Yingchi do this?

  This question was destined to remain unanswered. Xiang Jingming didn't have time to ask it at that time, and he doesn't want to mention it now.

  Yun Jianzhou's life was good after being saved, but so what, it wouldn't change anything.

  The only thing that had changed was the relationship between him and Li Yingchi. This was the little fairy he had saved with his own hands, and he had to take good care of it.

  The feeling of saving someone for the first time is amazing.

  Xiang Jingming felt as if he and Li Yingchi were suddenly connected by an invisible thread.

  Later, he appeared in front of Li Yingchi in his true identity to heal him. They talked as equals and exchanged each other's body temperature intimately.

  This distance is different from every time before, and the Immortal Lord Qingchi in front of him is also different from every time before.

  Xiang Jing clearly felt some changes. The identity of the person in front of him was no longer something that a single Immortal Lord could explain.

  This was the person he had saved, the person he had cured with his own hands, the little beauty he had watched recover day by day with his own eyes.

  Xiang Jingming didn't like to stare at someone. Just like before in Qingyunmen, he only glanced at Li Yingchi briefly occasionally.

  There will be a young man who is so happy that his spiritual power is restored that he will show his pear dimples, a young man who will be so tired from practicing walking that he will gasp for breath, and a young man who will worry about whether he will overdraw his spiritual power because he closes his eyes for too long.

  It's so strange, how can someone be so cute?

  The little fairy is really cute. He talks very cutely when he is sleepy. He is very cute when he is distressed and his spiritual power is suddenly interrupted. He is also very cute when he nods and listens to his words.

  She has a soft personality, is a bit squeamish, and is easily coaxed. She is the little thing he saves.

  This is Xiang Jingming's third impression of Immortal Qingchi.

  In Xiang Jingming's view, he was not deceived by Li Yingchi, but he used a false identity to confuse Li Yingchi.

  Li Yingchi had no idea that the Demon Lord in front of him was his eldest disciple. He led the wolf into the house and foolishly thanked Xiang Jingming for his help.

  Inexplicably, Xiang Jingming felt like he was playing with the other person in his hands. Maybe this was the demon's inherent bad nature.

  It was only because Li Yingchi was unlucky that he met a demon cultivator like him who was not swayed by external objects.

  "I'm in a bit of pain."

  The two spiritual powers that were constantly impacting each other in his dantian refused to give way to each other, and the resulting fluctuations made Li Yingchi couldn't help but frown.

  He bit his lip, unbearably wrinkled the robe on Xiang Jingming's arm, buried his whole body in the man's arms, and cried in a muffled voice, with some unbearable pain, "I don't want to do it anymore. "

  After his random thoughts were back on track, Xiang Jingming gently patted the young man's back with his free hand and said in a soft voice, "It will be fine soon, it will be fine soon."

  He turned his face sideways, put his head soothingly close to the back of Li Yingchi's neck, held him in his arms and rocked her gently.

  The treatment process will indeed cause pain. Such a situation is unavoidable. Xiang Jingming can only shorten the process as much as possible to prevent Li Yingchi from being so uncomfortable.

  Li Yingchi didn't speak anymore, but still buried his face in his arms. Xiang Jingming felt a small patch of wetness in front of him. He sighed and rubbed the young man's hair, "I didn't lie to you, today's treatment has already finished." It's over, it won't hurt anymore."

  "How do you feel now? Is it better? Does it still hurt?"

  Xiang Jingming put the slender wrist in his hand back to its original position, and gently stroked it along the young man's back. He did not touch his Dantian again, but only used spiritual power to comfort him on the periphery, "Huh? Tell me, okay?" "

  The person in his arms moved slightly, and after a while, he said, "It still hurts, I don't want to move."

  Xiang Jingming said nothing.

  He lowered his eyes and looked at the young man's swirling hair, frowned, and began to reflect on whether he had failed to control his spiritual power this time.

  While thinking about it, he adjusted his posture to ensure that the young man was comfortable lying in his arms.

  When Li Yingchi put his hand on his shoulder, Xiang Jingming understood that this was a sign that Xiao Xianjun had recovered.

  Afraid of the young man's instability, he stretched out his hand to support the young man's waist and asked in a low voice: "Do you still feel uncomfortable somewhere now?"

  Li Yingchi didn't want to speak yet. He lowered his face and shook his head. He pushed Xiang Jingming's shoulder and motioned for the other party to stay away from him.

  There is quite a cool feeling of throwing it away after use.

  Xiang Jingming didn't notice anything was wrong. Seeing that Li Yingchi didn't speak, he was still a little worried about the young man's condition.

  Worried that the other party was trying to deceive him, he lowered his head to see if there was any blood on the little face. After confirming that Li Yingchi had really recovered, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Seeing that Li Yingchi was not in a high mood, Xiang Jingming rubbed his head and tried to divert his attention with other things, "I heard that you have two apprentices? Why haven't I heard you mention the other one?"

  "?"

  Li Yingchi raised his head and glanced at him, his beautiful eyes full of water, revealing a trace of confusion.

  Thinking of his status as the top disciple that no one cared about, Xiang Jingming tried to regain some weight for himself, "You don't like Yun Jianzhou, what about the other one?"

  If you don't like Yun Jianzhou, how can you still hate yourself?

  "Another...?" Li Yingchi blinked, and the water in his eyes rolled down with his movements, and dropped onto Xiang Jingming's hand with a splash.

  The strange mixture of cold and hot, the moment it touched, suddenly made Xiang Jingming's heart feel hot.

  His fingers tightened imperceptibly for a moment, and then he heard the young man's voice, softly and decisively: "I don't like it either."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.2K 156 3
Angad Shekhawat fell in love with Raina, a mysterious girl. But one day she disappeared from his life. Only to cross paths with him five years later...
26.4K 460 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
105K 1.7K 55
Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nicole. My life started off fine until my da...
7.1K 364 183
Book 3 His parents died in an accident, and the frail Chi Baian was quickly found by his best relatives, who annexed the family property and sent him...