A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 106-110

6 0 0
By Demens88d

 This answer was quite reasonable, and there was no strange emotion in his words. If it was just a simple misunderstanding, Gu Wenshu would not deliberately embarrass others.

  Gu Wenshu withdrew his sword, his frown slightly relaxed, and warned: "Don't break into other people's bedrooms without permission in the future, and take care of your eyes, don't lose your master's face. If this happens again, Just gouge out your eyes and apologize."

  "Yes, I will obey the master's teachings."

  It seemed that Gu Wenshu's anger had ended here. Just when Yun Jianzhou breathed a sigh of relief, Gu Wenshu spoke up again with a gentle voice and asked: "Yun Jianzhou, do you like men?"

  Yun Jianzhou sucked in a breath of cold air on the spot, and his internal organs were so cold that the spring cold breath ached.

  This question was too abrupt and abrupt, causing Yun Jianzhou's brain, which had become chaotic due to the pain of internal injuries, to become confused again.

  Master Master, what does this mean?

  If you like men, who do you like? Did he mean that he liked Master, or was he doubting that he would like Master?

  How could he have admiration for such a mean and indifferent person, how could he have ulterior desires for that beautiful man who was as far away as the breeze and the bright moon...

  After pausing for a moment, he ignored the panic that flashed through his heart just now and raised his head to look at Gu Wenshu.

  Gu Wenshu's eyes fell on him indifferently, as if looking at an insignificant ant. The sword in his hand had not yet been sheathed, reflecting the dazzling cold light in the hall.

  Yun Jianzhou's expression remained unchanged, his dark eyes did not dodge, and his sharp face was clearly divided by the light and shadow. He looked back at Gu Wenshu with a firm tone, "Back to the master, this disciple is not in the mood for love. Regardless of whether he is a man or a woman, in the In my eyes, they are all the same. I can't say whether I like them or not. The only thing I care about is my sword and my way."

  Gu Wenshu looked at him with pale eyes, wondering whether he believed it or not.

  But before Gu Wenshu could react, the barrier behind them was suddenly broken open.

  "Senior brother."

  Li Yingchi walked out of the hall slowly, and his eyes fell on the two people who were in a stalemate outside the hall. There was no movement.

  As soon as he saw him, Yun Jianzhou's first reaction was that his whole body froze, his head that had been raised lowered again, he stood up slowly while holding on to the pillar, and his back straightened despite the pain.

  It was obvious that what he just said was extremely beneficial to his future cultivation path, the kind of beautiful words that would make teachers happiest, but he did not dare to speak any more, completely losing the spirit he had just now.

  Li Yingchi had already changed out of his wine-stained clothes. He didn't put any thought into his clothes. He only wore the simplest white robe with a strip of white jade-based back clouds on the back. The only color on his body was the tail. A little red thread adorns the whole person, making the whole person as holy and distant as the moonlight.

  When Li Yingchi changed his clothes and came out, he noticed someone coming to his palace. When he walked to the edge, he discovered the fluctuation of spiritual power originating from him.

  The moment he raised his hand to break the barrier, Yun Jianzhou's words reached his ears clearly.

  Li Yingchi lowered his long eyelashes, and a faint gloom fell on Ruxue's face. He secretly sighed with the system in his heart: "The male protagonist in this world is really hardworking. He is really a career-oriented male protagonist. No wonder he can become an immortal and become the savior."

  The system replied with slight approval: "Indeed."

  Seeing that he was coming, Gu Wenshu quickly took back his sword and walked to Li Yingchi's side, with a gentle smile on his face again, "Have you changed it? I walked around and found that your palace is still exactly the same as before. Nostalgia."

  "Not as good as senior brother."

  Li Yingchi glanced sideways at him, and Gu Wenshu knew that Li Yingchi was saying that he had treasured the small wooden carvings he made when he was a child, and they still keep them in the most conspicuous place in his palace.

  He didn't expect that Li Yingchi knew about this, so he could only nodded with a smile and accepted Li Yingchi's words.

  The atmosphere between the two was harmonious, but Yun Jianzhou standing beside him seemed a bit awkward. After all, he was his apprentice. Li Yingchi raised his eyes and looked at him, "Why are you here?"

  When he first came out, if he saw it correctly, Yun Jianzhou seemed to be sitting on the ground, looking extremely embarrassed. He didn't know what happened between Yun Jianzhou and Gu Wenshu.

  Gu Wenshu explained gently: "My nephew said that there was a part of the sword style that he didn't understand, and he wanted to ask you. Seeing that you couldn't move away, I took the initiative to give you some guidance."

  "I didn't expect your consciousness to be quite high." Li Yingchi nodded, his eyes fell on Yun Jianzhou, his pale pink lips pursed slightly, "I am in no mood to love, I hope you can do it."

  "I don't want my disciple to be in ruins and lose my face."

  Sure enough he heard it.

  For some reason, when he heard Li Yingchi's stinging words, Yun Jianzhou's first reaction was not that his master was being mean, but that he straightened his body reflexively, feeling that he was now in a state of panic.

  "This disciple must devote himself to cultivation and not embarrass the master." Yun Jianzhou responded hurriedly.

  It couldn't be easier for him not to touch love. He has never been interested in anyone since he was a child.

  Seeing Yun Jianzhou's reaction, Li Yingchi turned away somewhat boredly and walked towards the small garden.

  Seeing that he was about to leave, Yun Jianzhou stretched out his hand to stop him and shouted in confusion, "Master, wait a moment!"

  The next second, he was held in place by Gu Wenshu, unable to move.

  When Li Yingchi turned around, he saw Gu Wenshu holding his apprentice's hand. The two were in a stalemate. He frowned in confusion, "What's the matter?"

  Yun Jianzhou didn't know why he suddenly shouted out. After hesitating for a while, he just said: "There is one sword style that I'm not sure about. I hope Master can give me some guidance."

  Expecting Li Yingchi to guide him?

  Li Yingchi's eyebrows were dull and he didn't care much, "Didn't your uncle give you guidance just now? Just ask your uncle."

  "Can......"

  Yun Jianzhou wanted to say something else, but Li Yingchi didn't stay any longer. He turned around and left the place neatly, leaving only a plain sentence, "The subsequent trials in the secret realm will all be guided by your uncle. It would be better for you to get used to it earlier." It's not necessarily bad."

  Gu Wenshu also knew that his junior brother could not teach, let alone did not want to teach, and he did not want his junior brother to be so close to other men, so he took the initiative to assume the responsibility of teaching, leaving Li Yingchi free.

  It seemed that Li Yingchi called his two apprentices to come to Qingchi Palace for guidance and training, but in fact it was Li Yingchi who watched Gu Wenshu instruct his two apprentices in Qingchi Palace.

  He is only responsible for quietly looking at the flowers and drinking tea, and from time to time he picks out a few wrong sentences from the protagonist. Sometimes he secretly learns from Gu Wenshu himself.

  But most of the time, he was secretly playing tricks on Yun Jianzhou.

  Either a puddle of water suddenly appeared under Yun Jianzhou's feet, or the wind blew from nowhere and carried a huge leaf that blinded Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  In short, he is doing bad things.

  There were only ten days left before the secret realm was opened, and time was tight, so Yun Jianzhou and Xiang Jingming stayed in the small garden of Qingchi Palace during these few days, practicing swordsmanship with Gu Wenshu.

  Sometimes Li Yingchi would come, and sometimes he wouldn't. It all depended on his own mood, and he completely became a hands-off shopkeeper.

  It was obvious that Li Yingchi was their master, but it was obvious that Gu Wenshu's time far exceeded the time to see him, which made Yun Jianzhou feel more and more unhappy.

  With such emotions, the more than ten days that Yun Jianzhou stayed in Qingchi Palace passed quickly.

  The day before the secret realm was opened, Qingyun Sect held a mobilization meeting. After the exciting and noisy day, night fell, and the banquet specially for the disciples' practice kicked off.

Chapter 79: Stiff Little Master (9)

  Because the appearance of the secret realm is extremely rare for the entire world of cultivation, and the opening time is very short, everyone in Qingyun Sect attaches great importance to this secret realm.

  In order to encourage the disciples who went to the secret realm this time, the practice banquet this night was more lively than ever before.

  As night falls, the banquet is about to begin, and the Qingyun Gate's main hall is already full of seats.

  In the brightly lit hall, everyone was drinking and chatting.

  The most active people at the banquet were the sect leaders and elders within the sect.

  If they meet familiar Taoist friends at the banquet, they will take their disciples to stop and chat with others, discussing what preparations they have made for tomorrow's secret realm in the recent period.

  The words of conversation were filled with subtle compliments, and the purpose was that if their disciples met in the secret realm, they hoped that the other party could help them. If the other person talking has gained a lot from the secret realm, maybe they can exchange some secret realm treasures from the other party later, with no harm at all.

  In addition, due to the limit on the number of people, the disciples chosen to go to the secret realm are generally the most proud disciples of the elders of each sect.

  This means that they are likely to become the successors of those sect elders in the future.

  The current banquet is also equivalent to an advance meeting of the core figures of each sect in the future. It is always right to make friends with each other better.

 But there are so many disciples in a sect, and a bowl of water cannot be balanced. Some people will be proud and others will be disappointed. There was no limit on the number of people who could come to the banquet, but there were still many disciples who had not obtained the qualifications for the secret realm and chose not to come.

  Because he didn't like the excitement, Li Yingchi still sat in the corner near the top as he did last time.

  The young man's delicate and beautiful face had a calm expression, and he never participated in the conversations around him.

  With an expressionless side face, the conversation outside was in full swing. He just lowered his slender eyelashes, and from time to time lowered his head to take a sip of tea with a hint of astringency, and moistened his original pink lips, as if the next moment You can close your eyes and start meditating directly here.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi always looks like this, rejecting people thousands of miles away.

  His beautiful and distant face seemed to be covered with a thin layer of ice. Except for the friends he met through the unavoidable social interactions in the sect, few people could say a few words to him.

  With such a withdrawn character, he should have been a marginalized figure in the sect, but with his gorgeous eyebrows and unique temperament, he can easily stand out even in this world of beauties, and countless people are still attracted to him.

  There is a saying among his followers, "He was born to be the most beautiful moonlight in the world."

  Cold and hazy, out of reach.

  From a distance, Li Yingchi seemed to be completely separated from this lively and noisy banquet, but perhaps except for himself, everyone in the banquet knew it, and most people's eyes were focused on him. .

  He was just sitting there in plain clothes, which was enough to make countless people lose their minds.

  The curvature of the young man's eyes, the fluttering of his hair, and the moisture on his fingers are all moments they want to keep.

  Originally, Gu Wenshu wanted to accompany Li Yingchi.

  In the past banquets, he always took care of his junior brother, served tea and served food, and did not bother with trivial matters. But now, as the head of the banquet, he would inevitably be unable to get away from the banquet.

  So at this time, the only one who could get close to Immortal Qingchi was his disciple.

  Just like last time, his apprentice was sitting behind Li Yingchi, but this time, there was only Yun Jianzhou behind him.

  I don't know if it was because of the unhappiness caused by the matter in the secret realm, but Xiang Jingming did not come to this banquet.

  But anyway, Yun Jianzhou had no intention of caring about his senior brother. After all, he only picked up the opportunity to go to the secret realm. What qualifications did he have to care about Xiang Jingming.

  Yun Jianzhou sat behind Li Yingchi, watching other people's masters chatting happily with their disciples, and then seeing his own master just sitting there drinking tea.

  He put a chopstick of the spirit fish meat into his mouth without any taste and stared at the fair and slender back of the person in front of him in trance.

  Forget it, it wasn't the first day that he was treated like this by his master. Yun Jianzhou took a sip of wine in silence.

  Obviously he should have been used to being treated like this by Li Yingchi, but every time he noticed it, he still felt an indescribable feeling of depression in his heart, as if something was blocking his chest.

  Before Yun Jianzhou could continue to sort out his recent abnormality, a slightly familiar male voice in the distance suddenly called out his master's name, causing him to look up.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen, who was wearing a Yaogu robe, strode toward them with his hands behind his back, his narrow eyes slightly narrowed, and the disciples following behind him. It looked like he was coming with bad intentions.

  "Li Yingchi, I noticed that you like to huddle in the corner every time you have a banquet. You look really dull and miserable."

  Li Yingchi's place was really easy to find. Everywhere else was busy, but his place was empty with only two people sitting there.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen found him as soon as he entered the palace gate.

  As soon as he got closer and saw Li Yingchi's always cold expression, Zuoqiu Yuchen couldn't help but open his mouth to provoke him again.

  Li Yingchi raised his eyelids and glanced at Zuoqiu Yuchen. He hadn't seen this junior brother for a while. He didn't expect that when they met again, he would still be so unpleasant.

  He looked away and replied quietly, leaving no face for Zuoqiu Yuchen.

  "Long tongue."

  After finishing speaking, Li Yingchi ignored Zuoqiu Yuchen and put down the teacup. He held the teapot with his delicate white fingers, poured himself another cup of tea, and sipped it in small sips.

  It seemed that Zuoqiu Yuchen was not as interesting as a cup of tea in his eyes.

  On the other hand, Yun Jianzhou, who was behind Li Yingchi, stood up, said hello to Zuoqiu Yuchen, and then nodded to the Yaogu disciple behind him, showing full courtesy.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen narrowed his eyes, snatched the tea cup from Li Yingchi's hand, and said without forgetting: "We haven't seen each other for a few days, and my nephew's cultivation seems to have improved again. I don't know when your master became so good at teaching." People."

  With such a grab, a lot of tea leaked out when the tea cup tilted, and it fell directly on the table, soaking a large area, and even Li Yingchi's fingertips were wet.

  Li Yingchi frowned, and some anger arose in his heart. He made a seal with one hand, and the next moment, a ray of spiritual energy went straight towards Zuoqiu Yuchen's door.

  Such petty quarrels have long been commonplace between Li Yingchi and Zuoqiu Yuchen. Zuoqiu Yuchen raised the tea cup in his hand to block the blow without even looking.

  With a "clang", Zuoqiu Yuchen was fine, but the tea cup in his hand had long been shattered, and the remaining tea directly wet the clothes on his chest.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen lowered his head, chuckled after seeing his embarrassment, and casually cast a spell to restore the area to its original state. He didn't look too angry, "A sneak attack? Li Yingchi, you are getting more and more dirty."

  He put down a fragment of the teacup he was holding in his hand and complained half-seriously: "You won't let me drink a sip of tea. Isn't it too stingy? Is your sword sect so poor?"

  His eyes fell on the broken teacup fragments on the ground. Li Yingchi's eyes were slightly cold and he said in a bad tone: "Zuoqiu Yuchen, if you are tired of living, just go to the stage of life and death and give me a fight."

  He was really unhappy, and the ends of his eyes were flushed with anger. When he glared at people, the water in his eyes fluctuated dimly.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen felt a lump in his throat and was suddenly speechless. He hadn't heard Li Yingchi call his name for a long time.

  Hearing this, he actually looked at Li Yingchi and was stunned for two seconds. After reacting, he coughed awkwardly and avoided Li Yingchi's angry gaze, "...I'll give you a teacup as compensation."

  They were obviously located in the main hall of Qingyun Gate. Everything here was arranged by Gu Wenshu, but Zuoqiu Yuchen wanted to give the tea cup to him.

  Li Yingchi looked up at him strangely, but did not correct the errors in his language.

  Perhaps because those words shocked Zuoqiu Yuchen, he did not deliberately tease Li Yingchi again. Instead, he sat directly next to Li Yingchi and led his Yaogu disciples to talk to Yun Jianzhou.

  The focus of the conversation mainly revolves around tomorrow's trip to the secret realm.

  The disciples of Medicine Valley enter the secret realm mainly to collect and cultivate rare plants in the secret realm. Their own combat capabilities are somewhat poor. If they encounter danger while collecting herbs, they are likely to die in the secret realm, so in order to reduce the chance of accidents Possibly, Zuoqiu Yuchen found many allies for his disciples, and Yun Jianzhou was one of them.

  Li Yingchi did not participate in their conversation, just sat aside and drank quietly.

  After the tea cup was smashed, for some reason, he lost the desire to drink tea for a while. He always felt a little boring. He thought that since they were all here to attend the banquet, he might as well try the taste of the wine tonight.

  The three people on the side chatted more and more seriously. Listening to the conversation of several people, Li Yingchi's attention was also attracted and he began to think seriously about what to do if he encountered difficulties in the secret realm.

  However, he is not too worried about Yun Jianzhou. After all, in this plot, the protagonist can overcome any difficulties no matter what kind of difficulties he encounters, and finally obtains the divine sword and begins his journey to becoming an immortal.

  So this time the secret realm is equivalent to a starting gift specially prepared for the protagonist. For others, the place that is difficult for others is just a small warehouse where Yun Jianzhou hunts for treasure.

  As his thoughts drifted away, Li Yingchi unconsciously sipped the wine in his glass, forgetting that he was still drinking. Perhaps because the wine was slightly sweet but not spicy, he didn't remember that he couldn't drink.

  One cup after another, but still no spiritual power was used to evaporate the alcohol.

  The wines brewed in the world of cultivation are all full of color, flavor and flavor, but their stamina is also very strong. You can't notice it when you drink it at first, but after a while, the stamina slowly builds up.

  Li Yingchi had never been drunk when he came to this world. He relied on his spiritual power to randomly taste all the fine wines in Qingyun Sect, but he never showed his drunkenness in front of his brothers.

  Therefore, no one knew that Immortal Qingchi, who looked normal at this moment, had actually been drunk for a while, and his mind was completely confused.

  The banquet gradually came to an end, and everyone left the table to say goodbye.

  Zuoqiu Yuchen patted his robe and stood up, looking down at Li Yingchi's fair chin exposed under his black hair, and called out: "Li Yingchi."

  "I'm going back. Why don't you say goodbye to your junior brother?"

 Li Yingchi still kept sitting upright without saying a word, as if he didn't want to pay attention to Zuoqiu Yuchen at all.

  For some reason, Zuoqiu Yuchen didn't get angry. Instead, he chuckled, "I'm stingy but I have a bad temper. I'll give you a new set of teacups next time we meet."

  When everyone in the hall had almost left, Li Yingchi was still sitting in his original position. Yanshanting

  He half-closed his eyes and placed a fair-skinned hand on the table, holding the wine glass weakly. The protruding metacarpal bones were flushed, which looked particularly eye-catching in Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  "Master, it's time for us to leave."

  For fear that Li Yingchi would be angry, Yun Jianzhou did not dare to approach him. He just stood some distance behind him and asked, but after several minutes, no one answered him, and Li Yingchi still maintained his previous posture.

  Yun Jianzhou looked at Li Yingchi's back and was silent for a moment.

  The thought of "Is Master thinking of another way to torture people" suddenly came to his mind, but before he could continue thinking about it, the person in front of him suddenly stood up.

  The clouds behind him swayed for a moment as the young man stood up. Then, the young man stood up straight and stepped forward.

  He seemed to have forgotten that there were several small square tables in front of him, and walked straight forward without any hesitation. His outstretched calf suddenly hit the table in front of him, making a "bang" sound.

  The next moment, the slender figure shook unsteadily, and the whole person fell forward uncontrollably.

  "Master?!"

Chapter 80: Stiff Little Master (10)

  This scene happened so suddenly that there was no time to think too much. Yun Jianzhou subconsciously took two steps forward and tried to reach out and grab Li Yingchi.

  But before Yun Jianzhou could catch the piece of clothes floating in front of him, the young man who was originally shaky only staggered for a moment and quickly stabilized his body. Only the wine bottle on the table was knocked crookedly. Come out more.

  Transparent liquid dripped from the tea table to the floor, and the exotic carpet beside it was inevitably implicated, revealing a large dark patch after getting wet.

  It was probably a spring day, and the aroma of peach blossoms in the air became stronger and stronger, exactly the same as the smell I smelled in the temple that day.

  Yun Jianzhou was in a daze for a moment. His outstretched arm was still in mid-air and could not be withdrawn. He almost hit Li Yingchi directly.

  He hurriedly took two steps back to widen the distance between the two of them. After he was sure that he had retreated to a distance that would not offend Li Yingchi, Yun Jianzhou called out in a low voice: "Master, it's time to leave." It's time."

  The call seemed to have reached the young man's ears, but it seemed not to have reached him. Yun Jianzhou was not sure.

  Yun Jianzhou looked at the young man's back and felt that there was something different about the master in front of him.

  Judging from the small collision that occurred in just a few seconds, Yun Jianzhou even felt that his master was already a little drunk, but now that he only saw a shaking back, he did not dare to make a conclusion.

  How could the master be drunk? Maybe the instability just now was just a momentary loss of concentration.

  What's more, this is not the first time that he has seen his master drinking like this. He is holding a wine bottle and pouring wine without stopping.

  He should have a good drinking capacity. How could he get drunk in such a short period of time? It must be his own imagination.

  Li Yingchi stood still for a moment, then turned his head slowly to look at Yun Jianzhou behind him. His thin dark eyebrows were half frowned, and he couldn't tell his specific emotion. In short, he was not very good.

  Yun Jianzhou just glanced at him and lowered his head. He didn't dare to look any further and stood there waiting for Li Yingchi's instructions.

  With such a cautious look, if others saw it, they might think that Qingchi Xianjun looked like a handsome gentleman on the surface, but he might treat his apprentice badly in private.

  In fact, it's really not good.

  However, his master was not the kind of person who was unstable. Yun Jianzhou thought calmly. His master was always cold and cold on the outside. He couldn't be said to be bad. At most, he didn't care about them.

  Also because of this bow, Yun Jianzhou failed to notice immediately that Li Yingchi looked slightly wrong.

  The young man's clear and cold eyes in the past were now covered with mist. The sideways movement of his face clearly outlined his delicate outline, and his ears, which were slightly red due to drunkenness, were faintly revealed in half of the hanging hair. outline.

  Whether he was drunk or not is another matter. Li Yingchi was obviously drunk enough to look like this. His skin was already thin, but when he got drunk, his originally fair cheeks had already turned pink.

  Li Yingchi did not answer Yun Jianzhou's words. He stood quietly and stared at Yun Jianzhou for a while, then his eyes fell on the tall bridge of his apprentice's nose, and he suddenly turned around and walked outside.

  If Yun Jianzhou hadn't been a Taoist and was paying attention to him all the time, Li Yingchi would have left without saying hello, walking light and fast, and Yun Jianzhou might still be bowing here after he had returned to the palace. Salute.

  In the empty hall, two footsteps, one light and one heavy, sounded one after another.

  A satisfactory disciple would not leave without permission without receiving instructions from his master. As Li Yingchi walked out, Yun Jianzhou took a step forward and followed Li Yingchi.

  A step away, the long tassel behind Li Yingchi, which reached to the end of his clothes and was decorated with white jade and jade ornaments, dangled in front of Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  Yun Jianzhou's attention was inevitably attracted by a cloud he had never seen before.

  His master was dressed simply today, without much extravagance, just wearing the moon-white Taoist robe of the Qingyun Sect, as simple and old-fashioned as ever.

  It can be seen that Qingchi Xianjun does not like the fashionable new accessories nowadays. He is all old-style robes, old-style matching, and old-style hairstyles. He is the most outdated type of person in the world of cultivation.

  But no matter how ordinary he was dressed, Li Yingchi had a long body and a straight back. He was an eye-catching sight at a glance.

  It's even more difficult to say when his waist is tightly tied up with a belt, creating a beautiful undulating arc.

  Yun Jianzhou would not have noticed this originally.

  But the vertically falling long cloud slid down the young man's back, and when it reached his waist, it suddenly fell into the sky, which made the hearts of those who looked at it rise. How could it be so slender and soft, as if it could be broken with just one hand?

  Then the white jade ring tilted slightly because of that point, so that the Yingluo at the end could only rely on that point to sway when walking around, drawing clear and ambiguous lines back and forth, and hitting little inconspicuous soft depressions from time to time.

  Yun Jianzhou wanted to politely look away, but found that he couldn't stop looking at Li Yingchi.

  The dynamic interplay between the two while walking is really eye-catching.

  As early as the first day, Yun Jianzhou knew that Immortal Lord Qingchi had nothing to do with being old-fashioned.

  Perhaps his character is very bad, and he is irresponsible and unqualified as a master, but it is undeniable that he is also extremely attractive, both in appearance and personality.

  Yun Jianzhou had to admit that if he had never gotten to know Li Yingchi, he would probably have some weird thoughts about Li Yingchi. It had nothing to do with gender, or maybe the beauty of youth transcended gender.

  Who would not want to get involved with such an exquisite and beautiful god? The premise is that he is not a disciple who has been treated coldly by Li Yingchi.

  He suddenly remembered a word, femme fatale.

  Cold animals, dangerous traits, strange colors, mysterious traces, and the untouchable depths of the forest, he will not bring a trace of hope or hope to people, only endless suffering.

  What does it feel like to be bitten by a snake after being stung by a scorpion.

  Yun Jianzhou guessed that it might make people feel hot and cold, and when the toxin comes up, people would be involuntarily paralyzed, just like when he was next to Li Yingchi.

  Otherwise, how should I explain my own strangeness?

  Who would be assigned by his master to do chores and sweep the floor, and do some useless trials, and after being ignored and humiliated in this way, he would still follow him in a daze and obey his orders.

  He must have been influenced.

  Yun Jianzhou's gaze towards Li Yingchi became more and more focused, so obvious that it could almost burn a hole in Li Yingchi's body.

  Fortunately, of the only two people present, one did not notice that he had gone out of his way at this time, and the other had already drunk so much that his thoughts were confused and unconscious. This gave Yun Jianzhou the opportunity to look at the young man's back so wantonly.

  Otherwise, he would have been knocked out of the hall by Li Yingchi.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi didn't like people staring at him like this. Yun Jianzhou knew this when he was awake. He knew that countless people secretly looked at his master during the banquet, including himself.

  While talking to his junior uncle, only he knew how much he was thinking about during those conversations.

  It was right for him to protect his fellow disciples, and it was also right for Master to protect himself.

  If so, then why didn't Li Yingchi look back at him? Why didn't he even look at him when other people's masters were worrying about the safety of their apprentices?

  Some questions that were destined to be unasked and unanswered were swirling in Yun Jianzhou's mind, and then his wings were interrupted by other topics and he drowned in an unknown place. When he came back to his senses, he continued to respond with a faint smile. The words of my junior uncle.

  Li Yingchi has never drank alcohol.

  Not only has he never drank it, but the original owner is also a person who drinks it after three cups.

  Not counting the wine that had been evaporated by spiritual power before, he just tasted the sweetness in his mouth. If so, looking at it, he had never drunk the kind of wine with the lowest alcohol content in Dalian since he was a child.

  The wine used in this banquet was all peach blossom wine prepared by Gu Wenshu. It tasted sweet, the kind that Li Yingchi would like, but it also had great stamina. After all, it was an extraordinary fairy wine, which would make ordinary people happy after just one sip. Can be ecstatic.

  But this is nothing to those who cultivate immortality. Even if they can't drink, it can just evaporate like Li Yingchi did before. Gu Wenshu didn't mention it specifically.

  But who could have predicted that when Li Yingchi was distracted, even the system couldn't react in time.

  A wine glass is just enough for a sip of wine. As soon as Li Yingchi finished drinking, he poured another glass. When it noticed that Li Yingchi had not used his spiritual power to remind him, he had already drank three glasses and his thoughts were confused.

  System: "...Host, are you okay? Do you need help sobering up?"

  Li Yingchi squinted his eyes, as if reflecting on where the voice came from. After a while, he replied: "I am not drunk!"

  Fortunately, being drunk should not affect anything. Li Yingchi has already completed most of the plot that needs to be completed in this day, and the system will not interfere with him too much.

  This also led to the fact that he, a majestic Qingchi Immortal Lord, was so drunk that he couldn't even see the road clearly.

  Li Yingchi felt that his face was so hot, so hot, and his head was dizzy. He was very sleepy and just wanted to go back to sleep and rest early, but everyone around him was sitting and he couldn't leave first.

  I had to sit there obediently, waiting for the time to leave soon.

  It wasn't until Li Yingchi vaguely heard someone calling him, telling him that it was time to leave, that he stood up. But as soon as he stood up, he felt that something was wrong with where he was.

  The road under his feet seemed to be made of clouds, and Li Yingchi would sink wherever he stepped. This made him feel extremely insecure, so he had to walk forward slowly, for fear of falling down accidentally.

  He walked on a wide and flat road that was extremely slow and difficult. In the eyes of the system, he seemed rather clumsy and cautious.

  But it was different in Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  Yun Jianzhou could only see Li Yingchi's back. Maybe Li Yingchi was walking a little slower, but he couldn't notice it at all now, and he might even be happy with the situation.

  In his eyes, Li Yingchi was still the cold master.

  Only at this time could he really raise his head and take a closer look at Li Yingchi's appearance, even if it was just his back.

  Not long after, the two walked out of the hall.

  Yun Jianzhou followed Li Yingchi, thinking that he would go to the secret realm tomorrow and would not be able to come back for a few days. He might also encounter some difficulties that he could not solve and would stay in the secret realm for the rest of his life. He suddenly felt a little hopeful in his heart.

  He wasn't looking forward to leaving. What he was looking forward to was that maybe Li Yingchi would be here, in this quiet moment, to soften his face and say some "good luck to you" and "come back soon" to him.

  In the past, my master was so merciless to me, probably because he valued him for receiving such a task when he first came here, and was afraid that he would be too relaxed and relax his requirements for himself.

  Is it possible that he was never a disciple abandoned by his master?

  At the steps, Li Yingchi paused for a moment, as if thinking about something, and then stretched out a foot wearing a white boot——

  It was empty.

  Because Yun Jianzhou kept staring at people this time, he quickly grabbed Li Yingchi and Li Yingchi was able to stand on the ground outside the hall in a less embarrassed manner.

  Before Yun Jianzhou could let go of his hanging heart, he lowered his head and saw that his master's fair face was covered with pink clouds, and the slightly raised eyes were moist and misty. Her eyes were looking at him, her lips slightly parted.

  "Who allowed you to touch me? Do you want to have your hands chopped off?" Li Yingchi looked at his grabbed hand and frowned, not hiding his dissatisfaction at all.

  "I'm just an ordinary person doing odd jobs. Why should I stay with you? How come everyone from Qingyun Sect is allowed in?"

  He shook off Yun Jianzhou's hand and glared angrily, with a faint smell of alcohol coming from his words.

  "Don't touch me!" A faint smell of alcohol came.

  "Don't touch me!"

Chapter 81: Stiff Little Master (11)

  However, these few words were like a sharp sword, instantly shattering Yun Jianzhou's fantasy just now.

  In the eyes of Master, am I just an ordinary person doing odd jobs?

  He looked stiff for a moment, and did not refute Li Yingchi's words. He just retracted his hand, narrowed his sharp eyebrows, and replied in a low voice: "The disciple did not mean to offend the master. The incident happened suddenly. The disciple was afraid that the master would fall, so he held on to the master. ."

  "Master is very magnanimous. I hope you won't blame the disciple for this."

  Li Yingchi frowned, looked him up and down, and asked, "Are you actually my disciple?"

  "Why would I accept a disciple like you?"

  It was so annoying. Even when he was drunk, Li Yingchi could still feel how young the person in front of him was, and his cultivation showed how talented he was.

  I am not at the same starting point as this person.

  Just being by his side, Li Yingchi felt that he was an eyesore.

  Yun Jianzhou's existence seemed to remind him all the time that he was not as good as others. But for a newcomer in the world of cultivation, why is he so much better than me?

  Why would I accept such a disciple? Do you think your life is boring and want to make yourself feel better?

  The more Li Yingchi thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, and his already unclear thoughts became more and more chaotic. He covered his head with one hand and began to look at the moon in aggrieved manner.

  Hearing such sharp words in Yun Jianzhou's ears, it was as harsh as if Li Yingchi had completely denied himself. Combined with the rebuke just now, it could almost make him breathless.

  Yun Jianzhou's throat was dry, and he had already scratched deep crescent marks on the palms of his hands hidden by his clothes.

  His chest rose and fell rapidly for a moment, and he spoke with difficulty, "Master is right, the disciple is stupid, it's just that he got better luck, so..."

  A wet mark suddenly appeared on the dry ground in his field of vision. Yun Jianzhou's unspoken words were stuck in his mouth. He clearly remembered that there was no rain tonight, so where did this wet mark come from.

  He slowly raised his eyes, and his eyes suddenly focused on one place.

  Under the dim moonlight, the young man stood in the open space with his crimson face half raised, looking expressionlessly towards the sky.

  His eyelashes trembled, and then a crystal teardrop slid down his fair skin, leaving a wet tear trail on his cheek, and a little more wet streak on the ground.

  Master seemed to be crying.

  As soon as this thought came out, Yun Jianzhou had long forgotten his depressed and painful mood. He approached Li Yingchi at a loss and wanted to reach out to wipe Li Yingchi's tears, but he was afraid of being scolded again.

  His expression was flustered, like a dog that saw its owner crying but didn't know how to comfort him. He was so clumsy that it made people laugh.

  Li Yingchi didn't realize that he had cried at all.

  He was very drunk and now in a state of exhaustion.

  He only felt that the touch under his feet was erratic and soft, and he couldn't put his foot on the ground. He didn't dare to walk around at all, for fear that he would fall down accidentally, and there was an annoying person behind him, and he didn't want to be embarrassed.

  So he had to stand there and watch the moon motionless.

  Because of the movement of raising his head, the red ears were no longer covered by the hair, and were exposed to Yun Jianzhou's eyes. Only then did he realize that his master was not only blushing.

  The light pink color spread from the young man's originally fair face to his round and lovely earlobes, to his slender neck, and to the areas that were hidden by his collar. His whole body seemed to have turned pink.

  Yun Jianzhou realized something was wrong.

  Li Yingchi's behavior was obvious, but because he was scolded just now, he temporarily ignored the strangeness on Li Yingchi's face. He should have noticed it long ago.

  Although the usually sober Master is so beautiful that it makes people want to hold their breath, it is a kind of cold beauty. It will definitely not be like this now, standing here with a wet face and tears, soft and pitiful. It makes people want to hug him.

  His master must be drunk.

  When the word "drunk" appears on the leader of the Sword Sect, it sounds like a baseless rumor, ridiculous and false. After all, even the outer disciples can use their spiritual power to achieve a thousand cups without getting drunk, let alone a daily drink. The Immortal Lord Qingchi who drinks alcohol.

  But at this moment, this matter was truly revealed in front of Yun Jianzhou.

  After confirming that Li Yingchi was really drunk, Yun Jianzhou boldly approached and asked, "Master, why are you crying?"

  Being drunk is one thing, crying is another.

  It was just a farewell banquet, how could his master be so drunk that he cried? Would anyone dare to upset his master? If there was, it is estimated that the people from Qingyun Sect would not let him go first.

  Furthermore, during the banquet, his master never left his sight, so Yun Jianzhou couldn't figure out why his master was crying.

  Li Yingchi didn't hear his question clearly, but saw a handsome face that suddenly came closer. He frowned, took a step back to distance himself from Yun Jianzhou, and then looked at the person in front of him carefully.

  "Are you Yun Jianzhou?"

  His long and thick eyelashes were stuck into strands with tears, and there were still some small teardrops hanging on them. He trembled when he spoke. He did not apply makeup, his face was either white or pink, and his eyes filled with water vapor looked like... A curtain of rain enveloped people.

  Yun Jianzhou froze on the spot, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses. He also forgot to ask Li Yingchi why he was crying, "Master, I am my disciple."

  He spoke neither condescendingly nor arrogantly, and looked normal. Only a little red behind his ears betrayed his embarrassment.

  Yun Jianzhou couldn't help but wonder if the Master had just discovered who he was now, so those excessive words just now were just unintentional and not deliberately aimed at him.

  Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw his master frowning and his beautifully shaped lips uttering the most vicious words in the world.

  "So it's you, no wonder it's so annoying to look at."

  "I have long said that I don't want to accept a disciple, but you still want to force me to recruit someone, and you are such a disgusting person. Do you want me to teach you well? No way."

  "As long as you stay here with me, you won't be able to get ahead, and you will have to stay in the Sword Sect as a sweeper for the rest of your life."

  Yun Jianzhou's mind was disconnected, and he was completely unable to react to Li Yingchi's words. He stood there, completely frozen in place by Li Yingchi's sincere confession.

  His first reaction was whether the master was joking with him. His second thought was that the master was talking nonsense after drinking. But he didn't dare to think of the only correct answer.

  But he couldn't help but think about it. In those days when he was treated unfairly, he had also guessed the reason, but he didn't expect that it turned out to be a prophecy.

  Telling the truth after drinking, maybe this is what Li Yingchi really thinks about him?

  The master just hates himself, is unwilling to teach himself, and looks down on him, so he arranges for him to do trivial chores.

  Yun Jianzhou thought that after hearing this, he would be extremely angry, cry bitterly, and want to question Li Yingchi, but he was so calm at this time that he was surprised.

  No matter how angry or questioning he was, it was of no use. The person in front of him was his master who had performed the apprenticeship ceremony. There was the witness of heaven and earth between them, and they were master and disciple for life.

  He was unable to leave the sect, nor could he draw a sword against his master.

  Obviously this was not an unexpected thing, he should have understood it on the first day he entered the sect, but he still insisted on holding on to those innocent fantasies in an attempt to get some attention.

  Yun Jianzhou admitted that from beginning to end, he was just reaping the consequences.

  If he had corrected his position from the beginning, he would never be in such a mess.

  Even if Li Yingchi didn't teach him, one of his direct disciples would be able to learn many secret techniques that would not be passed down to others in the large and small libraries in the sect with the token.

  In addition, he himself has good talents, and his two uncles are both well-known figures in the Qingyun Sect. With such a relationship, he will not have a difficult time on the road of cultivation.

  Why should I be obsessed with Li Yingchi alone?

  "Disciple is stupid and has caused trouble to Master." His eyes stayed on Li Yingchi's face for a long time, as if he wanted to engrave his appearance in his heart and let the pain remind him of the treatment he received today.

  Li Yingchi put down the hand covering his temples, his mind went blank. After a moment of relaxation, he looked at Yun Jianzhou's face and remembered something again, and asked: "I asked you to clean Qingchi Palace today, have you finished it? And the original Have you done those things like disciple dormitories?"

  Occasionally, in addition to the trivial matters fixed every day, Li Yingchi would occasionally assign him some extra tasks. In short, they were matters that had nothing to do with serious cultivation, probably to waste his time.

  The drunken master talked more, but he was still as difficult as when he was sober. Yun Jianzhou nodded and replied, "Except for the master's bedroom, the disciples have cleaned everything."

  "I want to check."

  Li Yingchi raised his slender eyebrows, obviously not believing it, and turned around and walked in one direction.

  Yun Jianzhou rarely saw such a vivid expression on Li Yingchi. He paused for a moment before quickly chasing after him, "Master, Qingchi Palace is in the other direction."

  "Of course I know. I just want to go this way. You are really nosy."

  How can there be such a person? Tomorrow the disciple will go to the secret realm. It is the time to take a good rest and recharge his batteries, but he has to drag his disciple to check the internal affairs.

  Yun Jianzhou couldn't explain how he felt now.

  It felt wrong, but there was nothing he could do to change it.

  He could only follow his master like a puppet on strings. He had just been belittled and insulted by Li Yingchi, but now he started to follow Li Yingchi around Qingchi Palace.

  There is a sense of stupidity in persisting in knowing that the person you are marrying is not the right person.

  On a quiet night in spring, Yun Jianzhou and Li Yingchi walked quietly in the empty Qingchi Palace. Time seemed to have stopped at this moment, leaving only the two of them spinning.

  Yun Jianzhou even thought for a moment, feeling that they were just like mortals walking at night.

  After eating and drinking, walk on the path with your close friends, talk about insignificant things in life, and discuss what they want to do and eat tomorrow.

  But it's not the same, it's not the same at all.

  He and Master are not close at all, they don't know how to chat, and they don't need to eat.

  Those are all his ridiculous and absurd fantasies.

  Yun Jianzhou woke up and silently followed Li Yingchi to the last palace.

  This was probably the last place where he spent time with his drunken master.

  Yun Jianzhou twitched his lips. It was really rare that he was the only disciple, but he could only be alone with his master calmly after he got drunk. Although the drunken master looked worse, at least he looked like this. Only he can see the Master.

  Perhaps this was the only special thing he could get from Li Yingchi on his journey to immortality, even if it was not Li Yingchi's choice.

  From now on, he will consciously stay far away from Li Yingchi, and will no longer hope for the illusory master-disciple relationship. Everything in the past will end here.

  After watching Li Yingchi check the last corner, Yun Jianzhou took a step back and said, "Master, if there is nothing else, I will leave now."

  "Are you leaving?" Li Yingchi turned to look at Yun Jianzhou, his face still drunk. Because of the distance, he squinted his eyes and said: "No, you can't leave yet, you have to wait here. Hold me."

  Before Yun Jianzhou could ask why, Li Yingchi ran away and disappeared. He had to stand there and wait, praying that his master didn't want to let him go on a whim.

  This situation is not impossible, after all, the drunk Master is worse than when he is sober.

  But such thoughts suddenly disappeared without a trace when Li Yingchi held a pendant and threw herself into his arms unsteadily.

  "Master." Yun Jianzhou called out hastily, placing his hands on Li Yingchi's waist to stabilize their swaying figures.

  The spring breeze was soft, and the young man's thin back was easily embedded in his arms, bringing a faint aroma of peach blossoms, mixed with the smell of wine.

  Yun Jianzhou was almost drunk at this moment because of the sweetness.

  The waist in his hand was countless times thinner than it looked. The moment he held it, Yun Jianzhou was a little worried that he would break the master in his hand with just a little force.

  This was the moment that made him more at a loss than when he saw his master crying.

  Not to mention that he had never been so close to Li Yingchi, and Yun Jianzhou had never even been so close to his family members. The fragrance and soft warmth that were not his own completely dispersed Yun Jianzhou's heavy emotions.

  However, Li Yingchi didn't realize it and still leaned on his apprentice. He took something out of his pocket and raised it to Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  "Take this, take it."

  As he spoke, his breath was soft and warm, brushing against Yun Jianzhou's neck, causing his abrupt and obvious Adam's apple to roll up and down for a moment.

  Yun Jianzhou restrained his uneasiness, reached out and took the triangular talisman, and asked, "Master, what is this?"

  Li Yingchi put his hands on his chest and found that there was no way to get away, so he leaned forward obediently and complained: "This is the amulet your uncle asked me to give you. You have to give it to me, otherwise I would have burned it long ago." "

  If someone who knew him well were here, they would definitely find that he was losing his temper again, otherwise he would not have even forgotten who I am.

  Yun Jianzhou didn't know, but he also noticed the change in his master at this time.

  He calmly held the waist in his arms with one hand, took the talisman in his hand and looked at it. When he saw the obvious mark of Qingchi Palace, he was a little silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.7K 55
Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nicole. My life started off fine until my da...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
14.5K 611 21
This was written in 2019 and was hella discontinued "So what, is this some stupid nerd and jock story?" "Yeah, I guess so, nerd."