A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 96-100

15 0 0
By Demens88d

  The young man had never had such a contradictory moment. He was completely unable to figure out his thoughts. The only reason he had was struggling to come out to wake him up, but he was instantly submerged in the sea of ​​​​mind.

  I heard that the Immortal Lord Qingchi has never accepted a disciple, and I am his only disciple. Now that both disciples are at the foot of the mountain, the Immortal Lord must be extremely free at this time.

  If the master doesn't teach immortal swordsmanship, why can't the apprentice go and learn it?

  The hand holding the broom became harder and harder, almost crushing the wooden handle of the broom. Yun Jianzhou still had the same indifferent look on his face. At first glance, he felt a bit like the indifference of Immortal Qingchi. .

  Why should I be unable to calm down and practice for several days because of these things, but my master can be very relaxed in the palace.

  Yun Jianzhou's narrow eyes were half-squinted across the sunlight, looking towards Qingchi Palace in the distance.

  He felt that it was inappropriate for him to be so uneducated and unskilled.

  Obviously he came to Qingyun Sect only to learn swordsmanship, but now that the secret realm is about to open, he is thinking about useless things outside the dormitory. If he doesn't work harder to learn the immortal swordsmanship, what if he embarrasses his master in the secret realm? Is good.

  After all, I am Master's direct disciple, so it is not an offense to go to Master's palace because I am eager to learn. Yanshan Hall

  "Junior brother, where are you going?"

  Xiang Jingming raised his eyes and saw that Yun Jianzhou was about to leave as soon as he threw the broom, and the dead leaves on the ground began to fly all over the ground again.

  "I'm going to talk to Master about something."

  "Ah, if that's the case, then I'll do it too..."

  Yun Jianzhou paused and looked back at him. The outline of his face in the shadow looked particularly indifferent, "I'm going to ask Master about the secret realm. Senior brother, are you going too? This is a bit inappropriate." "

  The smile on Xiang Jingming's face faded, and the two looked at each other through the window, and the atmosphere was somewhat suffocating.

  "Junior brother is right, this seems inappropriate."

  Yun Jianzhou didn't reply, and left with his sword in the direction of Qingchi Palace. The dead leaves on the ground were blown up and down by the spring wind again.

  "Tsk." Xiang Jingming frowned, pressed his temples impatiently, and casually made a secret to crush the dead leaves into ashes, "It's much quieter."

Chapter 73: Stiff Little Master (3)

  Qingyunmen Qingchi Palace is located on the highest mountain in Jianzong. Due to its height, it is extremely cold inside and outside Qingchi Palace all year round.

  It's clear that early spring has arrived, but the leaves are still covered with thin ice, somewhat similar to its owner's temperament.

  Speaking of which, this area is supposed to be a place where few plants grow, but because of the spiritual power that Immortal Qingchi spreads freely, the trees surrounding the palace are all lush and green, and the mountains are also in full bloom. bright spring flowers.

  This is undoubtedly a very luxurious behavior.

  A person's spiritual power is not inexhaustible. Most people will think twice before using spiritual power once, let alone using spiritual power on such a large scale.

  As a result, Li Yingchi used his spiritual power to maintain the growth of plants on the mountain.

  Doing this is of no benefit to practice. At most, it only makes people feel more comfortable when looking at those flowers, plants and trees.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi was trained several times by his senior brother.

  But Gu Wenshu felt that his junior disciple had a cold temperament and had no good friends in the Sword Sect. He rarely went out to play and stayed in his Qingchi Palace to practice all day. He looked pitiful and could not bear to deprive him of this only thing. pleasure.

  Unable to persuade Li Yingchi, Gu Wenshu visited Qingchi Palace from time to time and used his own spiritual power to warm the plants in the area, so as to prevent his junior brother from wasting his spiritual power.

  Facing Li Yingchi, Gu Wenshu would always be several times more patient than others.

  They had been together for hundreds of years, and the Immortal Lord Qingchi who was regarded as incomparably cold by others, to Gu Wenshu, was just a junior disciple that he had watched growing up, with a somewhat introverted and withdrawn temperament, and was particularly lovable.

  However, later on when Gu Wenshu became the leader, the sect was busy with affairs and rarely came back to the Sword Sect.

  Perhaps the years passed faster and faster, and his contact with Li Yingchi became less and less. Gu Wenshu always felt that there was a gap between himself and his junior brother.

  On the day when he recruited new disciples, he had no idea what kind of mentality he had, and he secretly stuffed two new disciples into the Sword Sect's sect.

  Because of this incident, Gu Wenshu finally met Li Yingchi again after several months.

  Under the main hall, he said to his handsome junior brother who lacked interest, "Senior brother, I only hope that the new disciples will bring more life to your empty Sword Sect."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he was met with a somewhat gloomy look from his junior brother's back.

  If Gu Wenshu loves talents eagerly, it is not clear from the beginning to the end how much Gu Wenshu cares about the new disciples and arranges them into the Sword Sect at will. However, he knows that Li Yingchi does not like to deal with others, so he still He accepted two apprentices.

  Unspeakable emotions are at work.

  Sometimes, Gu Wenshu felt that those disciples were just an excuse for him to talk to Li Yingchi.

  But he is obviously Li Yingchi's senior brother, and they have a close relationship that is no less than that of family members. They just said a few words, so why do they need to make excuses.

  However, there was a voice in his heart that kept questioning him.

  Is the sect really so busy? How could he not find time for several months to see the junior brother he loved most in the past?

  Or you have a ghost in your heart and don't dare to see it.

  -

  When Yun Jianzhou arrived for the first time, he met the master and the master, both of whom had their own thoughts.

  One person only thinks about his junior brother, and the other person is jealous and deliberately doesn't want to deal with these two new disciples who no one cares about.

  This has led to Yun Jianzhou's current embarrassing situation.

  It's cold in spring, and the warm air rising from below breaks into the Qingchi Palace high on the mountain, turning into clouds and mist that slowly hover around the palace.

  Before being informed by the system that Yun Jianzhou had arrived outside Qingchi Palace, Li Yingchi was still practicing his sword style alone on the open grass behind the small garden.

  Because of the personality, there is only Li Yingchi in the huge Qingchi Palace, and few unfamiliar people come to visit. This makes Li Yingchi less need to think about other things when he is alone. He is a rare person in this world. A relaxing moment.

  Therefore, today, he is not dressed as seriously and neatly as in the past. He is only casually dressed in white clothes and a large outer robe. His dark hair is half tied, and his long hair hangs down to his waist. As he swings his sword, The movements are constantly swaying.

  The green vegetation in the small garden dimmed the sunlight coming in.

  Li Yingchi stood on the grass, holding a long sword in his right hand and taking a stance unskillfully.

  The slender wrist turned the hilt of the sword, and the sharp blade also turned accordingly. The slightly raised side face was delicate and fair, and under the light reflected by the hilt, it looked somewhat transparent and broken.

  His movements with the sword looked a bit unfamiliar, not like a sword sect master who had been in the world of cultivation for hundreds of years, but like a new disciple who had just touched the threshold of sword cultivation.

  The expressionless little face was no longer as cold as before, but showed a bit of labored clumsiness.

  This time's world of cultivation and new identity are a big challenge for Li Yingchi.

  He had never felt such an unnatural, superpower-like power. It was extremely different from his original world, or even the two previous worlds.

  Although it is very unnatural for Li Yingchi to come here, this is the first time that Li Yingchi has come into contact with and possesses such power.

  Rather than novelty, Li Yingchi was more worried about whether he could play this role well.

  Fortunately, the original owner's strange temperament relieved Li Yingchi from a lot of pressure in contact with people.

  In his spare time, like the original owner, he stayed in Qingchi Palace all day long, constantly familiarizing himself with the immortal swordsmanship in the original owner's past memories.

  As for Yun Jianzhou's trip to the secret realm, Li Yingchi had indeed almost forgotten about it.

  In the original plot, Immortal Qingchi was jealous of his apprentice's talent and did not teach him anything useful. He even did not meet Yun Jianzhou for a long time. He was worried about Yun Jianzhou's upcoming trip to the secret realm. He didn't care about anything.

  What does the danger and danger of the secret realm have to do with him? In his heart, he wishes that Yun Jianzhou could die in it.

  So in fact, this plot is completely the male protagonist's personal show.

  Yun Jianzhou entered the secret realm alone, and then encountered various dangers. Finally, he overcame the difficulties and took out the ancient divine sword by himself, starting his journey to immortality.

  Li Yingchi quickly found his position - he was just an inconspicuous cannon fodder.

  The only plot may be that at the very beginning, some unnecessary means were used to suppress the male protagonist, which played a role in suppressing the desire to advance.

  Looking at it this way, it seems that it doesn't matter whether you are familiar with these immortal techniques or not.

  He doesn't have to spend time with the male protagonist day and night, nor does he have to follow the plot every day... Li Yingchi holds his face in his hands, feeling that the difficulty of this world doesn't seem so scary anymore.

 But Li Yingchi still found it fresh, and loved to practice with a sword in his palace in his spare time.

  He loves to beat the trees that have never offended him like a child. Watching the branches of flowers swaying, the morning dew and petals fluttering to the ground, he will purse his lips, make dimples, and secretly laugh a few times.

  "Why did he come to me? I don't think I saw this plot..." Li Yingchi paused in his sword swing, and almost fell forward with both the man and the sword.

  It stands to reason that before this trip to the secret realm, he would not have any interaction with the male protagonist. The only contact he had with the male protagonist was when he asked the male protagonist to do some odd jobs without using his magic power, but he had already arranged it last week.

  The male protagonist shouldn't be so bad-tempered, because he just comes to make himself unhappy.

  The system half-supported his hand, "Changes in details are inevitable, the host can just act accordingly."

  It wasn't that far to begin with. Yun Jianzhou walked with his sword and soon arrived outside Qingchi Palace.

  Originally, he was irritated and anxious to get some answers, but when he arrived at Qingchi Palace, he turned off the fire. His handsome face looked as cold as if he was coming to collect debts, but he hesitated outside the door. , no matter how you dare to go knock on the door.

  When he saw his master later, how should he speak...Would it be better to say hello first, or to ask why he didn't guide his training first?

  "Yun Jianzhou."

  A pair of silver embroidered boots suddenly appeared in front of him. They were stained with some grass clippings and looked a bit small and delicate. Then, a sound like jade knocking on ice suddenly reached his ears.

  He raised his head and saw the master's slender eyelashes slightly raised, and a few strands of his untied hair falling on the side of his face, adding a touch of softness to his serious and delicate face.

  "Why are you wandering outside my palace?"

  Yun Jianzhou didn't react at all to what Li Yingchi said. His eyes stopped uncontrollably on Li Yingchi's face. After a long while, he said in a daze, "Master, I..."

  The trees outside the palace were far sparser than those inside the palace, and it looked a bit depressed and miserable. The two stood facing each other. It was supposed to be a tense situation about to break out, but because Yun Jianzhou lowered his head and hesitated, it became a little strange. got up.

  For some reason, Li Yingchi was almost hundreds of years older than Yun Jianzhou, but he still had to look up at him.

  Li Yingchi frowned unhappily. He didn't understand why he was shorter than others everywhere, but he still remembered that he was a master and it was always inappropriate to stand outside talking with his apprentice, so he said: "Forget it, come in first. Tell me."

  Yun Jianzhou obediently followed Li Yingchi into Qingchi Palace.

  This was the first time Yun Jianzhou came to Qingchi Palace after joining the Sword Sect.

  The decoration in the palace was different from the gorgeous and extravagant one he had imagined, and the overall style was more elegant and simple. After thinking about it, he substituted his master's daily style. This seemed to be the style his master would choose.

  Along the way, the entire palace was empty and seemed a little deserted. Probably only his master lived here.

  Will he be the first to visit?

  Knowing that this was impossible, Yun Jianzhou still couldn't help but think wildly.

  The wind passing through the mountains blew through the Qingchi Palace and also blew past the two of them. Yun Jianzhou followed behind Li Yingchi, looking at the back of the person in front of him without blinking, and smelled something vague in his breath. No cold fragrance.

  At this moment, the Master in front of him was very different from the Master he saw last time.

  Although the temperature is still a bit cold, the change in temperature cannot be felt under the spiritual protection state.

  Li Yingchi only wore a thin outer robe casually today, and had not changed out of his obscene clothes. He looked a little messy after all the movements, and his flexible body curves could not be hidden under the thin fabric.

  This time, there was no need to carry the clouds, and Yun Jianzhou could see all the outlines clearly just by walking around.

  To be honest, Yun Jianzhou himself felt that it was a bit strange that he looked like this now.

  Obviously, he came here to learn from his master, but the master he worshipped ignored him. However, at this moment, he still seemed to have lost his mind, yearning to get close to him, and even looked at him with such obscene thoughts and offensive eyes. To the Master.

  His black hair was just like a dark cloud, and he had completely different styles from the old-fashioned master he had seen at the conference that day. His movements made people unable to take their eyes away.

  Yun Jianzhou followed behind him as he did that day, and could only look at Li Yingchi's back.

  But it was different from before. Those clear and bright eyes were filled with water. Occasionally when he looked back at himself, he could see his own reflection in his master's eyes.

  It's really confusing.

  Yun Jianzhou avoided his sight and quickly concealed his emotions. Only the suffocating feeling that suddenly tightened in his chest reminded the young man.

  The person who is like an immortal and the heart who is like a monster are all delusions that he has had in his dreams for thousands of times.

Chapter 74: Stiff Little Master (4)

  Two gentle footsteps, one after the other, suddenly sounded on an empty path in Qingchi Palace.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi, who always treats others indifferently, will naturally not let unfamiliar people enter his private domain in private, even if the person who comes is his direct disciple.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi did not bring Yun Jianzhou into the palace.

  If you are looking for a place suitable for meeting outsiders, the small garden in Qingchi Palace is the best choice.

  Compared with those empty and deserted palaces that no one has ever set foot in, the small garden in Qingchi Palace does not belong to a very private area.

  The flowers and trees planted inside were all arranged according to Li Yingchi's preferences, but not all were found by Li Yingchi himself.

  Some were specially sent by Gu Wenshu when he became the master of the Sword Sect, and some were snatched from Li Yingchi's medicine valley when he and Zuoqiu Yuchen had a bad temper. He went to Qingchi Palace to ask for an explanation.

  Therefore, when the entire Qingchi Palace was first built, the place where most people visited was actually this small garden.

  The entire garden is surrounded by nature. It is a pure place with the singing of birds and the fragrance of flowers. It does not look very serious, but the environment is quiet enough, suitable for talking with friends about unnecessary things under the peach blossom trees.

  Later, when Li Yingchi's brothers wanted to discuss something with him, they also sent letters and voluntarily went to the small garden to wait.

  The small garden became the default open-air living room in Qingchi Palace.

  Logically speaking, Li Yingchi should not open the door for Yun Jianzhou this time and leave him outside, just to confirm his status as vicious cannon fodder.

  But now he is facing a plot that did not exist at all, and the future direction is unpredictable.

  He could not stop the development of any story led by the protagonist, so he had to pretend to be calm and bring Yun Jianzhou in.

  Li Yingchi had no expression on his face and looked like an inhumane master, as he led Yun Jianzhou straight to the small garden.

  He stepped across a threshold at the garden entrance and walked forward in small steps.

  The meager robe lifted slightly in the air, looking a little transparent in the daytime, and one could almost see the covered green buds on the ground.

  Yun Jianzhou followed him, his long legs were forced to shorten the steps he took, and he kept a measured distance from his master, not too far or too close.

  Immortal cultivators have very sensitive synesthesia. Probably because they were afraid of being noticed by Li Yingchi, Yun Jianzhou stopped looking around.

  Along the way, I kept looking at the precious flowers and plants that were well taken care of around me, and I didn't dare to look at Li Yingchi again.

  However, Li Yingchi's gaze was no longer noticed, and the faint aroma that Yun Jianzhou smelled at the tip of his nose became stronger and stronger.

  The delicate flowers blooming wantonly are so fragile that they scatter when the wind blows.

  Yun Jianzhou brushed away a petal that fell in front of him, and when he looked up, he saw another petal blown up by the wind. But this time, the petal did not come towards him, but fell into the young man's half-dispersed hair. .

  Is it the fragrance of petals, or the fragrance of young hair?

  Yun Jianzhou was disturbed by this sudden thought and his thoughts stopped suddenly. Even his steps were confused for a moment.

  It's a pity that the young man's hair would sway slightly when he walked, like the tail wagging motion of the seductive fox in the storybook. The flower petals fell to the ground at some point and were trampled into mud by him.

  Yun Jianzhou was left nowhere to find the answer.

  Maybe it tastes the same, he guessed.

  His master often stayed in this garden, and what he had smelled on his body was probably the smell of these flowers and leaves.

  Yun Jianzhou doesn't like the smell, but his daughter's family loves the fragrance of flowers.

  -

  The two of them walked into the small garden together in silence.

  Li Yingchi casually picked up the tea cup placed on the stone table, took a sip of tea, and opened his moist lips slightly: "Tell me, why did you come to me today? Have you completed the tasks assigned to you? "

  He did not look back at Yun Jianzhou, and his voice was a little soft, making it difficult to tell what his emotions were.

  Those chore-like tasks were just mentioned by Li Yingchi. Yun Jianzhou couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether Li Yingchi was teasing him or if he really regarded those tasks as serious exercises. .

 He suppressed the doubts in his heart and replied: "Returning to Master, the disciple's mission for today has been completed."

  Li Yingchi turned to look at him, tapping the rim of the cup lightly with his fingertips. The contrast between the pale pink fingertips and the pure white wall of the cup was obvious, showing a bit of nonchalance.

  The tea was placed there during sword practice this morning. I don't know who sent it. After Li Yingchi woke up, he took it and brewed it. After putting it in the water, a faint pink color appeared, and there were some Floral fragrance, looks really good.

  It's just that it's been brewed for a long time, and now it tastes a bit astringent when I drink it.

  Li Yingchi swallowed the sip of tea, and his delicate eyebrows couldn't help but wrinkle.

  He put the tea cup back unsatisfied. The white jade tea cup collided with the stone table, making a loud knocking sound.

  Yun Jianzhou stood on the spot, the Qingyun Sect disciple's back straightened and his face half-cast. After hearing the collision, his whole body tensed uncontrollably.

  Where is the debt collection attitude from before? He really looks like a young boy who was scolded by his master.

  "It won't be long before the secret realm is about to open. That's why I came to bother Master today."

  He bent down, raised his hands and saluted respectfully, "Disciple knows that he still has a lot to learn, his Taoism is still shallow, and his strength is insufficient. Therefore, I am very concerned about the challenges that may be encountered during this trip to the secret realm. I have no bottom and I am extremely frightened."

  "I learned that Master has entered various ancient secret realms many times, but as Master's direct disciple, I am so weak. I am afraid of living up to Master's expectations, so I came here specially this time. I hope Master can give you some advice. ."

  After hearing this, Li Yingchi pursed his lips, his fair face flushed with anger.

  A person like Yun Jianzhou is worthy of being the protagonist. He has a lot of weird ideas. He has said so many nice things, but they all say bad things about him.

  He kept a low posture and looked very respectful to his master, but the words he spoke were full of thorns. He accused himself, secretly and openly, of his master, who was obviously very experienced, but ignored the disciples who were going to the secret realm for the first time. It is against teacher ethics.

  He wanted to say some nasty words to slap the protagonist back, but he couldn't correct the protagonist's fault at all.

  Because everything Yun Jianzhou said was true, and he did not directly say anything bad about himself. He even praised himself as his master, and there was absolutely nothing inappropriate for him to show off.

  To be honest, if Li Yingchi was more stupid after saying these words, he might not be able to understand Yun Jianzhou's hidden meaning.

  With a cold face, Li Yingchi looked at Yun Jianzhou, who was still lowering his head in front of him, and walked to him unhappily, "Yun Jianzhou, do you really want me to tell you about the secret trial?" Things?"

  Yun Jianzhou raised his eyes slightly and was about to answer when he saw Li Yingchi's peach-like face suddenly appear in front of him at a very close distance.

  His pupils shrank, and a few emotions flashed through his eyes.

  "...Yes, my disciple is not talented, so I have no choice but to seek help from my master."

  Originally, Li Yingchi did not prepare any training.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi is not a master willing to teach people true skills.

  Even if you teach, you will only let your disciples do things that are meaningless and have no effect on their cultivation, making them waste time and energy.

  In the original plot, there was never a scene where the protagonist came to visit, so Li Yingchi naturally had no intention of making things difficult for the protagonist.

  But today, Yun Jianzhou dared to say these words in front of him.

  Li Yingchi was not a weakling with no temper at all. He picked up the silver-white sword on the stone table and suddenly had the idea of ​​teasing the protagonist.

  Since Yun Jianzhou came to him so sincerely, why not follow his ideas and teach him well?

  "I have always admired people who are eager to learn." Li Yingchi's voice was calm, and he turned and walked deeper into the small garden. "Since you are determined to study, then follow me."

  Qingchi Palace is backed by a high mountain, and there is a small lake on the high mountain.

  Whenever it rains, the overflowing lake water will leak down the mountain, forming a large-scale waterfall scene in the small garden. Over time, a small river also appeared in the garden.

  It was rainy in spring, and the Qingyun Gate area had just received heavy rain a few days ago. At this time, the water on the high mountain was so fast that it almost poured out.

  The inertia from top to bottom makes the sound of the waterfall hitting the river extremely loud and earth-shaking.

  Yun Jianzhou stood next to Li Yingchi, only occasionally taking a look at the young man's appearance secretly while looking at his surroundings.

  As he got closer, Yun Jianzhou realized that his master was extremely thin and petite, almost reaching his shoulders.

  The slender eyelashes are thick and dense, the tip of the nose is small and white, and the full lips have just been dipped in tea, and they look particularly bright at this time.

  Normally, it was fine when she was dressed in a tacky way, but now she was only casually wearing a thin robe, with her long hair half-tied. Her originally delicate face now seemed even more indistinguishable, and she looked even more youthful than herself.

  If he were to go to the mortal world, I'm afraid no one would think that a person like him would be their master.

  The aroma that I smelled at first seemed to become stronger as I got closer to the young man.

  Yun Jianzhou touched the tip of his nose and couldn't help but ask: "Master, I have something to ask... How old was Master when he established the foundation?"

  Li Yingchi glanced at him sideways, and replied with a calm voice and a rather proud look: "I established the foundation when I was seventeen years old."

  Yun Jianzhou nodded and praised: "Master's talent is unparalleled."

  Generally speaking, a person's appearance and body will not change after foundation building. My master's current height must be the same as when he was seventeen years old.

  There's something unexpectedly, well, cute about it.

  He looked like this at the age of seventeen. Yun Jianzhou thought that if his master had not come to the world of cultivation, people who wanted to get engaged would have to cross the threshold before he could reach the throne.

  "Why are you asking these questions all of a sudden?"

  Li Yingchi raised his eyes suspiciously and caught Yun Jianzhou's gaze before he could retract it.

  Yun Jianzhou lowered his eyes, and there was nothing unusual about his handsome face. "Hearing that the master is extremely talented, the disciple was a little curious about the master's demeanor when he was a boy."

  Li Yingchi just pursed his lips, his eyebrows were cold, and he didn't respond.

  What does it mean when the person you are jealous of suddenly praises you...are you deliberately making fun of him?

  It wasn't until the two of them reached the river under the waterfall that Li Yingchi took two steps back in a leisurely manner, stood aside and said to Yun Jianzhou: "First we need to exercise your concentration and endurance."

  "Go and stand under the waterfall."

  Yun Jianzhou frowned slightly, his gaze passing over the rapid white waterfall, and then back to Li Yingchi, "Master... why do you want me to stand under the waterfall?"

  He didn't understand Li Yingchi's purpose of doing this, and he had never heard of such a trial in the world of cultivation.

  When it comes to endurance, just the thousand-story ladder they climbed during the first selection of the Qingyun Sect and the various difficult practices they participated in during the Qi training stage are all more convincing than the so-called training proposed by Li Yingchi.

  Yun Jianzhou's first reaction was that Li Yingchi was perfunctory with him again.

  This is indeed what my master would do.

  Yun Jianzhou's heart sank, his dark eyes were depressed, and it was as if there were invisible ears hanging down on his head. He did not want to be treated like this by his master.

  Li Yingchi didn't pay attention to Yun Jianzhou, but saw that he didn't move. He also knew that this sudden suggestion was a bit unexpected.

  He raised his eyelids and looked at Yun Jianzhou, organizing his broken words in his mind, and started talking nonsense in a serious manner: "The secret realm is very dangerous... If you think about it carefully, you may encounter all kinds of things in it. All kinds of monsters that kill people invisible. If you are frightened by monsters on the way, how can you gain something in the secret realm? "

  "If you make a move accidentally and you accidentally hurt yourself, or if you fail to escape in time, you may die in the secret realm."

  Halfway through these words, Li Yingchi himself became a little scared. His jade-like fingers unconsciously touched his lips, and his frightened eyebrows drooped with a hint of panic.

  Yun Jianzhou took a breath and lowered his head, "Master... what he said is absolutely true. He really has good intentions."

  He thought that after meeting his master a few times, he would no longer be affected by those superficial external influences, but he really didn't expect that such a thing would happen again.

  Li Yingchi's cool and pretty face was enough to attract attention, and occasionally he showed some different expressions, just like the beauty painting that was originally obscured by smoke suddenly parted through the clouds and moved.

  Her skin is like cream, her eyebrows are like picturesque, and her every move and gesture is so charming that it is shocking.

  Rather than looking like a good master who really cares about his disciples, it is better to say that he looks worried that someone close to him is about to leave.

  As soon as such an idea came to his mind, Yun Jianzhou did not dare to look at Li Yingchi again.

 Yun Jianzhou felt that something was really wrong with him.

  How could he have such offensive thoughts about his master in the past, but now, this is not the first time that such weird thoughts have appeared. He feels that he is now a slut, and the person he is offending is still a man. Master.

  Yun Jianzhou took a step back in embarrassment, half-knelt on the ground and saluted.

  "Thank you Master for your guidance. I will go and stand under the waterfall."

  Li Yingchi didn't expect Yun Jianzhou to believe him so easily. He looked at the young man kneeling in front of him in surprise, nodded, and added: "I didn't mean to let you stand under the waterfall."

  "You need to show off the swordsmanship you have learned while being washed by the waterfall. Just in time, let me see how you have consolidated it recently." Li Yingchi raised Yun Jianzhou's chin with his sword, and his eyebrows seemed to soften. Looking at him condescendingly, he said, "When you become one with the sword and man, and can truly calm down, you won't have to worry about the secret realm."

  The waves from the waterfall spread over a large area, and the koi originally kept inside did not know where they swam along the river, leaving only some lotus flowers clinging to the shore.

  The sound of waves, wind, and chirping of birds and animals in the surrounding trees were all masked by the rushing sound of water.

  Across the water curtain, Yun Jianzhou's vision was blurred, and he could only vaguely look at a white line standing not far from him, a little distant.

  He knew that Li Yingchi was looking at him.

  Yun Jianzhou casually wiped the water on his face, and focused entirely on the sword in his hand. He quickly rotated his wrist, and the silver sword light in his hand loomed in the waterfall, quickly cutting off the falling water. .

  Even under the great resistance of the waterfall, Yun Jianzhou's movements were still very fast, and he shuttled through the waterfall like a dragon with extraordinary ease.

  There is no doubt that he can easily take someone else's life with one move.

  Yun Jianzhou's seriousness in swordsmanship was never just talk.

  From the fact that he came to Qingyun Sect and was treated coldly after joining the Sword Sect, but still insisted on staying here, we can actually see some of his obsession with swordsmanship.

  This world is actually a rather special world.

  Different from other worlds, the male protagonist will eventually achieve positive results and develop relationships with others. In this world, Yun Jianzhou has been practicing all the way. Apart from the setbacks and difficulties he encountered in cultivation, he has never had any emotional lines other than the family line. .

  He is a career-oriented protagonist through and through.

  Li Yingchi stood opposite the waterfall, folded his arms and watched Yun Jianzhou's movements for a while, then suddenly walked into the river with his sword.

  Yun Jianzhou vaguely saw the white shadow getting closer and closer to him, and couldn't help but slow down the movements of his hands.

  The disciple's uniform, which had been wet by the waterfall, clung tightly to Yun Jianzhou's body, clearly outlining his muscle lines formed by years of martial arts training. His handsome face with clear outlines became a bit more unruly after being wet by the water. of wildness.

  It was obviously something worth showing off, but in front of Li Yingchi, Yun Jianzhou felt a little embarrassed for no reason.

  I always feel that getting my clothes wet in front of my immortal master is as offensive as if I took off my clothes on my own initiative.

  Yun Jianzhou tightened his lines nervously, then secretly raised his eyes to look at the young man. After realizing that he had not noticed this, he pursed his thin lips in frustration.

  The next moment, a cold scabbard passed through the waterfall and touched Yun Jianzhou's soaked disciple's uniform on his chest. Then it slowly moved up, rubbing against the fabric, and landed on his arm.

  "There's something wrong here. Your way of exerting force and the sequence of the sword skills just now are wrong."

  At that moment, Yun Jianzhou felt a numbness spread from his chest to his limbs. He opened his mouth, but couldn't say a word.

  Through the water curtain, Li Yingchi's pretty face appeared in front of Yun Jianzhou's eyes. As he got closer, it gradually became clearer.

  Yun Jianzhou's eyes fell on his face, and his hands involuntarily changed their movements according to his words.

  But when he saw Li Yingchi's appearance clearly at this moment, the chaotic emotions just now turned into boiling water.

  It made his whole body boiling hot.

  Perhaps for convenience, or because he was not used to the feeling of wet shoes, Li Yingchi did not wear shoes when he walked into the river.

  Washed away by the rapid water flow, Li Yingchi's slightly long robe had been dyed transparent by the water and stuck to his legs, blurring his skin color.

  Then, Yun Jianzhou sensitively captured the strangeness underwater.

  A pair of small toes quietly appeared underwater. Yun Jianzhou had never seen anyone with feet like this. It felt like he could hold a pair with one hand. How could a man's feet be so delicate?

  Such crystal-white skin and flesh are reflected in the water. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is white porcelain filled with water.

  Most people who cultivate immortality rarely need to walk on their own. Yun Jianzhou thought, the young man's bare feet were white and tender, as if they could be cut by the slightest touch, and then scarlet blood leaked out.

  It's really horribly squeamish.

  This reminded Yun Jianzhou of his master's foundation building at the age of seventeen.

  The person facing him at this time was his current master, and his master when he was seventeen years old.

  Such a beautiful boy, if he had been born a few hundred years earlier and could live in the same courtyard with his former master, playing his favorite game of pretending to be a householder when he was a child, he would definitely be clamoring for his master to be his wife. bride.

  Just thinking about it made Yun Jianzhou feel a little dizzy.

  Damn it, he started thinking about some treacherous things again.

  "what to do?"

  Li Yingchi was dissatisfied with his distracted attitude and tapped Yun Jianzhou's head with the scabbard of his sword, "I have long said that people and swords should become one and calm down. How long has it been since then and you have started to get distracted? "

  "If you don't want to learn, don't waste my time." Li Yingchi raised his chin slightly, his tone was impatient, and his face was as cold as ice, "I don't like disobedient people."

  Yun Jianzhou came to his senses and quickly apologized to the young man: "I'm sorry, disciple is stupid..."

  Across the rushing waterfall, Yun Jianzhou suddenly met the young man's slightly cold eyes. His eyes flashed and he turned his head away, "It's just, it just suddenly occurred to me..."

  What happened just now made Yun Jianzhou's whole train of thought somewhat disconnected. How could he still remember the sword or not? His only thought now was that he could not let his master drive him out.

  He looked at his sword blade which was constantly being washed by the water, and had a flash of inspiration.

  "It feels a little overwhelming to practice alone. I wonder if Master can condescend to have a few moves with his disciples."

  Yun Jianzhou held the scabbard of the sword that Li Yingchi had not yet taken back with one hand, and pulled it towards him with a slight force, "This disciple has admired the master for a long time, and hopes to see the master's sword style with his own eyes."

  Li Yingchi frowned slightly and looked at Yun Jianzhou for a while.

  After a moment, he snorted softly from his nose and said contemptuously: "If you want, then I can reluctantly fight with you a few times."

  He really didn't expect that the protagonist would come looking for him.

  Li Yingchi thinks that he is still quite good.

  Although he was not very proficient in those memorized sword styles, his cultivation over the past hundred years was there after all. How could a young boy named Yun Jianzhou dare to fight with him?

  Yun Jianzhou glanced at him solemnly and said in a sweet tone, "Thank you, Master."

  Li Yingchi said a soft "hmm", turned around and motioned for Yun Jianzhou to come out of the waterfall and follow him to the open space in the garden.

  Speaking of which, he has been practicing alone during this period of time. He doesn't know how well he has practiced the sword style now. He just relies on his own feelings to judge whether he is proficient or not.

  There is no real idea of ​​whether it is powerful or not.

  The young disciple's suggestion is quite good. He has never fought with anyone since he came to this world.

  The good baby Li Yingchi, who has lived for half his life, is eager to try.

  But when he carefully walked to the shore with bare feet, he turned around and found that Yun Jianzhou was still standing by the waterfall, looking at him, but he was motionless.

  "Yun Jianzhou, why are you still standing there?" Li Yingchi couldn't hide the confusion in his eyebrows. He looked Yun Jianzhou up and down and asked uncertainly: "Are you scared?"

  But just by standing there, Li Yingchi could feel the power contained in Yun Jianzhou.

  The young man's facial features are deep and distinct, with water constantly flowing down his face. His eyes are sharp, and his figure is as tall as a pine tree. After the disciple uniform he wore when he arrived got wet, his broad shoulders and narrow waist were clearly revealed. out.

  He doesn't look like someone who would back down from a fight, but more like a mortal enemy who would fight him to the death.

  After waiting for a few seconds, just as Li Yingchi turned to leave, he suddenly heard the young man say: "Didn't Master say that being under the waterfall is more conducive to practicing concentration?"

  Li Yingchi was coaxed back into the river by Yun Jianzhou.

  Near the waterfall, the depth of the river has reached Yun Jianzhou's thighs and Li Yingchi's waist.

 There was resistance from the river under my feet and pressure from the waterfall on my body. It was very difficult to walk, let alone move.

  Li Yingchi just wanted to use his spiritual power to block the river water like the last time it rained, but Yun Jianzhou blocked him again.

  "Master is extremely powerful, and I am afraid that this disciple will not be able to take even one move. If Master still uses his spiritual power to block the waterfall, I am afraid that I will fall to the ground before I can make a move. I hope that Master will take pity on me and let me take one step."

  Everything he said was so sincere that no one could refuse.

  Li Yingchi himself didn't understand why he used to make things difficult for Yun Jianzhou, but he went round and round to get a taste of it again.

  But he was too lazy to worry about it so much.

  Li Yingchi felt that it was not easy for him to play such a powerful character for once, and he must show off his power today so that the protagonist would remember how hard he is to be messed with and let him remember it for a long time.

  There was so much water splashing from the waterfall.

  Li Yingchi blinked, and water drops kept falling on his moist eyelashes. As if he didn't realize it, he pulled out his accompanying sword from the scabbard, and a cold light flashed out, dazzling him, "Come on."

  Yun Jianzhou's eyes fell on the sticky hair beside the young man's fair face, and his voice was deep, "Disciple, I obey."

  -

  In the small garden of Qingchi Palace, there were flashes of swords and shadows.

  The two originally fought at a distance from the waterfall, but they lost control and gradually entered the waterfall.

  None of them used their spiritual power, they were purely competing in sword styles.

  Under such circumstances, although Yun Jianzhou was at a disadvantage, he was gradually able to fight Li Yingchi.

  The more Li Yingchi tried, the more frightened he became. No wonder the original owner was so jealous of the protagonist because of his talent. In the world of cultivation, a little more understanding can overwhelm dozens or hundreds of years of hard work.

  The most frightening thing about Yun Jianzhou is not his own strength, but his ability to continuously absorb sword styles during battles and be able to learn and apply them flexibly in just a few seconds. He is the kind of person that the teachers loved most in school. Students who learn from one fell swoop.

  After about dozens of moves, Li Yingchi was already a little unstable. He impulsively took a close approach, flew forward and thrust the sword in his hand forward.

  The cold mountain spring water dripped from head to toe, but the chill disappeared in the intense atmosphere at this moment. It was almost steaming here. I couldn't feel anything anymore, only the touch of water pouring over my whole body. My eyes were blurry and my ears were blurred. There was constant roaring, and my breath was blurred in the waterfall.

  But the sword has no eyes.

  The next moment, a harsh collision sound came from between the two people. The blades of the two swords collided and refused to give way to each other. The impact was quite strong, and a lot of sparks were faintly rubbed under the water.

  The sound of swords suddenly sounded in his ears, and Li Yingchi's pupils shrank, knowing that he had acted too hastily this time.

  Before Li Yingchi could get too upset, a stone that he was stepping on got stuck in the sand and became loose at some point. Now he stepped hard on it with his bare feet, causing it to shift immediately.

  Li Yingchi felt his feet slip, and the scene in front of him suddenly shook violently.

  The accident happened so suddenly that Li Yingchi didn't even have time to use his spiritual power to protect himself, so he fell backwards with the inertia.

  But the expected pain did not come.

  Someone grabbed him hard around his waist and pulled him in the opposite direction. Yun Jianzhou quickly picked up Li Yingchi who was falling backwards.

  Afraid that Li Yingchi would accidentally choke on the water, Yun Jianzhou did not stay in the waterfall for long, and directly held him with one hand and walked out of the waterfall.

  "Cough, cough." Li Yingchi coughed a few times and leaned in Yun Jianzhou's arms a little absentmindedly.

  Yun Jianzhou brushed away the wet hair from his face worriedly and asked, "Master, are you okay?"

  Li Yingchi covered his chest and couldn't help but cough quietly a few times again. He didn't pay attention when he fell down, and he choked on a lot of water. He is still feeling a little uncomfortable now.

  After a moment of relief, Li Yingchi shook his head and said, "Nothing."

  But Yun Jianzhou still stared at his pale face in disbelief, "Master, your face looks a little bad. Are you scared?"

  "...My skin color has always been this way."

  Li Yingchi was really a little silent. How could the master and his apprentice fight each other, and he almost fell down in the waterfall.

  It's so embarrassing and embarrassing.

  He was also afraid that Yun Jianzhou would not believe his words, so he added: "How could I be scared? Don't tell boring jokes."

  Yun Jianzhou didn't say anything, just stared at Li Yingchi.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi's figure was slender. This was a fact that could be seen from a distance in the past, but Yun Jianzhou never had a clear idea.

  Now that he was truly in his arms, Yun Jianzhou truly realized how light his master was.

  The paper-like person seemed weightless when held in his arms. He was as light as a feather, as light as he didn't care about his gaze, and his waist was so thin that he could hold it with two palms.

  If he hadn't known that Li Yingchi was his master and no one would dare to treat him badly, Yun Jianzhou would have really doubted whether he had suffered so much in Qingchi Palace that he was so thin.

  Yun Jianzhou still felt this way when he was just holding someone, but when he actually sat half on the grass and let Li Yingchi half lean in his arms, he realized that his master was not completely skinny.

  It's just that all the flesh on the body is stretched to where it should be, maybe?

  Yun Jianzhou was not sure either.

  All he knew was that the person touching him was frighteningly soft and boneless. As soon as the person in his arms sat down, his legs seemed to sink in.

  The hand that gently held Li Yingchi's arm in order to stabilize him felt smooth between his fingers. He wondered if he could get some sweet flesh from between his fingers with more force.

  Every connecting part was separated from the cold mountain spring water, and was warm and warm. The heat made Yun Jianzhou's throat dry and his Adam's apple kept rolling.

  It was clearly spring, but the atmosphere was so abnormal.

  Yun Jianzhou clearly felt that Li Yingchi and himself were two very different people.

  Even if such a person has a bad temper, is cold to others, and has poor strength, so what? It's harmless, no matter what happens to him, he deserves to be treated with cherishment and care.

  The man in his arms suddenly struggled twice, his expression not very good, as if he was still upset about what had just happened.

  The ends of his eyes were still red with emotion, which was particularly attractive against his tender white skin. His thick and slender eyelashes were wet from the river water and stuck to each other strand by strand. place, drooping on the delicate and beautiful little face.

  His wet long hair stuck between his white cheeks and slender neck. The contrast between black and white was strong, and with the watery embellishment, the spreading hair made him look like a legendary siren in the South China Sea.

  The lips that had been lightly bitten by the snow-white teeth out of embarrassment were plump and slightly swollen, and they were delicate and charming. There was a thin layer of mist in the eyes. It didn't seem like they were upset because of failure, but like they were aggrieved after being bullied. no.

  "I was wrong, Master." Yun Jianzhou looked at him and apologized out of nowhere. After he said it, he himself couldn't react immediately.

  Li Yingchi frowned in annoyance, ignored him, and struggled to get up.

  What's the point of apologizing? Because my master has never beaten me, so I am proud to show off my power to myself? Yun Jianzhou is too abominable.

  Li Yingchi suddenly understood some of the original owner's anger.

  Yun Jianzhou didn't notice his impatience. He focused all his attention on the somewhat messy clothes of his master in his arms.

  Today, his master only wore two thin robes, which was very different from usual days. He noticed it as soon as he entered the door.

  When Yun Jianzhou proposed to fight under the waterfall, to be honest, Yun Jianzhou didn't think much about it at that time.

  He simply felt that his master was making things difficult for him. He was young and wanted to fight, so he naturally wanted to let his master experience with him what it was like to practice swordsmanship under the waterfall.

  He originally thought that Li Yingchi would refuse, but he didn't expect that Li Yingchi actually agreed.

  Everything that happened after that was a bit magical.

  Such thin clothes seemed to be transparent as soon as they were touched by water. Yun Jianzhou's eyes passed from the small protruding Adam's apple on the young man's white neck, to his thin and round shoulders, and then to his master's flat but slightly The rising and falling chest.

  Everywhere is a delicate and flawless cold white, but this place is different.

  So...so strange, why is this place...

  Yun Jianzhou's eyes were fixed on that spot.

  very beautiful.

  very.

  At that moment, Yun Jianzhou's brain was numb. The rusty voice echoed in his mind, and the faint fragrance floated around, disturbing his mind.

  In the end he was left with only one thought.

  It is the color of peach blossoms.

  So beautiful, like the red bean buns that grandma once steamed for him.

  When it comes out of the pot, grandma will order a bright red red bean so that he can distinguish it easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.8K 24
Gulf is already a married man to Isabelle but unfortunately his wife died, cause of death is Suicide. That is all he know, and he believes that he is...
597K 11.3K 25
Moved from Quotev. Update frequency: whenever it happens Clawd Deuce Heath Jackson/Holt Gil Valentine Pharaoh Porter Raythe
645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
134K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...