A sickly and beautiful girl i...

Από Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... Περισσότερα

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 66-70

20 0 0
Από Demens88d

  Not only was he not allowed to sleep on the bed, he was not even allowed to sleep on the floor.

  Li Yingchi nodded with satisfaction at his vicious arrangement.

  Bai Yunchuan didn't resist, didn't even say a word of objection, just wiped Li Yingchi's tears again and walked out the door empty-handed.

  This arrangement does not make Bai Yunchuan feel uncomfortable, and on the contrary, he is in a very good mood now, his brain and limbs are burning, and he just wants to go outside to get some wind.

  The misunderstanding at night has been resolved long ago. As long as Li Yingchi doesn't like anyone yet, it's not too late.

  Because he felt that it didn't matter, as long as Li Yingchi was still with him, he would be his sooner or later.

  But something happened tonight that made him realize a very important point. If he wanted to raise this little liar well, then he could no longer stay here.

  The helpless younger brother and the powerful King of Southern Qi.

  With two completely opposite identities, he knows better than anyone else who he can be to keep his lover.

  Bai Yunchuan was sitting in the yard, looking into the distance quietly, thinking about something in his mind, when suddenly there was a faint call from behind, and he turned around suddenly.

  "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  Li Yingchi covered his mouth and replied dully, "...Well, the corner of his mouth hurts a little."

  Bai Yunchuan stood up quickly, "I'll find a towel and give you a cold compress!"

  Li Yingchi was a little embarrassed by the culprit's straightforward words, "Well..."

  Bai Yunchuan returned to Li Yingchi.

  Bearing a small slap mark, I felt distressed and took a towel to cover the mouth of the pretty little girl who was still crying in her arms.

  The other hand patted the back, patiently coaxing the person to sleep.

  "Chichi, don't think too much about building a house, I will pay for it for you..."

  The man in his arms muttered as if he was retorting something. Bai Yunchuan curled his lips and said, "How come it's none of my business? It's only natural that I spend money on you."

  "By the way, I won't take the jade pendant back. But if you put it on Chichi, don't exchange it for money."

  In his sleepy state, Li Yingchi responded vaguely: "Well, I don't..."

  "As promised, Chichi don't lie to me."

  "I would be very sad if you lied to me."

  He lowered his head and kissed the boy's sweaty white forehead.

Chapter 52 The Stingy Little Farmer (30)

  The season of summer is annoyingly fair, especially in Li Yingchi's opinion.

  Because no matter it's sunny or raining, the surroundings are always boring and hot. If it's before or after the rain, this feeling may become more obvious.

  Counting carefully, it has been a few months since I came to this world. Compared with the previous world, the progress of this one-man unification mission is a bit slower.

  Li Yingchi would obviously go to Jiang Xunmo when he had time, but he would always give up midway because he was busy with his affairs and was not at home.

  Life and interactions in the country are easy.

  When Li Yingchi stayed in such an environment, his temperament became more gentle and peaceful.

  But because of this, I became a little lazy. It seemed that in such an environment, it didn't hurt to waste a few days. After completing most of the tasks, my enthusiasm was not as strong as it was at the beginning.

  However, seeing that the plot line was progressing in an orderly manner, the system considerately allowed the host to rest peacefully for a few days.

  After the break, Li Yingchi was called by the system early in the morning.

  Although the original owner played by Li Yingchi has a rather disdainful approach to money-related matters, he always fulfills some of his adoptive father's instructions during his lifetime.

  For example, you must visit Xu Ziang's house every three months.

  Bring some fruits, vegetables and meat to send. Your neighbors have treated you well in the past, and you must not fail to repay them, so that the relationship between the two families can fade away in this place.

  In fact, in the final analysis, he was worried that after he left, Li Yingchi would be left alone with no one to care about and no one to help him in times of crisis, so he was allowed to interact more with Xu Ziang's family.

  At this point in time, the three-month deadline has almost passed. In order to maintain his character, Li Yingchi cannot delay it any longer.

  As soon as he stepped out of the door, Li Yingchi felt a burst of hot and scalding water vapor coming over him.

  He originally thought this might be a sign of rain, but when he looked up at the sky, he found that the weather today was surprisingly good.

  The sun was shining brightly, the sky was cloudless, and there was really no sign of rain anywhere.

  The idea of ​​finding a paper umbrella was suddenly suspended. Li Yingchi weighed the weight in the small backpack behind him with a straight face. He ignored the instructions of the system in his mind and shook his head, "I really can't pretend anymore."

  He ignored the steamy feeling he felt when he first went out, assuming that the strangeness was caused by him not being able to bear the heat.

  He turned around and walked away with the small backpack on his back.

  Originally, he planned to leave a small note for Bai Yunchuan, but thinking that he would be back in the afternoon, he left nothing.

  The road to Xu Ziang's house was a bit far, and Li Yingchi was self-aware and shamelessly wanted to borrow a donkey cart from his neighbor's house.

  Li Yingchi knocked on the door of his neighbor who had never greeted him before. When someone opened the door, he revealed a face that was pink with boredom under a straw hat and spoke to the person with his face raised obediently.

  There is some soft flesh on his face, and when the corners of his lips turn up when he speaks, two small pear dimples will immediately appear on his cheeks, sinking into them sweetly, so sweet that people can't take their eyes away.

  Just by letting him stand there, he stood out enough that people could see him at a glance.

  The neighbor blushed and said nothing for a long time.

  I thought I had to say more good things to borrow from my bad reputation in this world.

  Unexpectedly, the neighbor's elder brother was kind-hearted and didn't say a word. As soon as he raised his hand to wipe the sweat, the neighbor came out with the donkey.

  The system controlled the donkey cart and took the people away slowly.

  After delivering the things to Xu Ziang's house, Li Yingchi was left to have lunch. He declined Xu Ziang who wanted to send them to him, and Li Yingchi left in his donkey cart again.

  Li Yingchi was very new to this little donkey cart.

  He had ridden in even the best carriages, but Li Yingchi became interested in this donkey carriage that was shaking its head and walking rather fast.

  He was not afraid of fainting, and sat happily. When he became interested, he let the system go around in circles, wanting to experience it more.

  This trip back and forth took a lot of time on the road.

  When I first came out of Xu Ziang's house, the sky was still sunny, but when we arrived near Tianping Village, the sky had completely darkened.

  At some point, thick dark clouds completely covered the sky, swallowing up all the light. Then, a deafening loud noise came, and lightning instantly tore apart the peace of the entire village.

  Raindrops as big as peas suddenly fell, hitting the ground with crackling sounds.

  At first, when raindrops fall on the ground, they will evaporate into water vapor in an instant, but gradually, the heat of the ground is completely melted by the rain, and the khaki ground turns into dark brown.

  A moist smell of soil suddenly emerged from the air, mixed with the astringent smell of vegetation and the strange smell of evaporated water vapor, forming a curtain of rain throughout the summer.

  This is the first rain Li Yingchi has seen since arriving in Tianping Village.

  Speaking of which, this rain may have some commemorative significance to him.

  Because this was the first time he was exposed to the heavy rain without any cover during a heavy rainstorm.

  Before his whole body, from mind to body, could react at all, he was already soaked to the skin.

  There was no time to worry about what he had promised in the morning that it would not rain. Li Yingchi covered his eyes with his hands in embarrassment and anxiously asked the system to hurry up.

  But the house leaked and it rained all night.

  As soon as he got home, Li Yingchi rushed in quickly, wanting to change into clean clothes.

  But when he opened the door, he was stunned on the spot.

  The roof, which is a mixture of straw and wood, has been in disrepair for a long time, and some parts have long since decayed to the point that it cannot withstand a little wind and rain. Coupled with the long period of sunshine, the grass and trees are so brittle that they can be crushed with one hand.

  Since it hadn't rained for a long time, both Li Yingchi and Bai Yunchuan ignored this problem.

  At this time, the roof was exposed to high temperatures and was washed away by heavy rain, causing a large hole to appear in it.

  The heavy rain was so fierce that no one could react, and the house was flooded into an unsightly appearance.

  He stood helplessly at the door, carrying a basket on his back that contained some rainwater that was slowly leaking out. He held his hand on the door frame and hesitated for a long time, feeling a little dazed: "My house seems to be flooded?"

  The system had no choice but to help him cover some of the rain. Hearing this, he suggested: "How about you go to a neighbor's house to hide from the rain for a while? If you keep getting wet like this, you may get sick even in summer."

  "System, you are so kind. You even helped me keep out the rain."

  "I don't have enough energy to stop it for long. The host should hurry up and take shelter from the rain."

  Li Yingchi ran to the neighbor's eldest brother's house with puddles all over the floor. As soon as he knocked, the door opened.

  When it started to rain, the neighbor wondered whether Li Yingchi would be caught in the rain when he returned.

  Hearing the rain outside getting louder, he felt restless at home, but he was afraid that going out to check would be too deliberate.

  When the door rang, he hurriedly stood up and opened the door, but when he saw the appearance of the person, he was stunned.

We had just met Li Mingming in the morning, but Li Yingchi seemed to have completely changed at this time.

  Compared with the obedient and courteous appearance in the morning, the boy was now wet and pitiful, and his attraction to him had reached a level that even alarmed him.

  He resisted the urge to hold the person in his arms and stayed where he was with difficulty.

  How to describe Li Yingchi's appearance at this time.

  The man opened his mouth, but couldn't say a word.

  When the rain clears the lotus and the moon shines in the water, the young man is the most beautiful and moving scene in this gloomy rainstorm.

  The dark clouds made his cold white complexion look like white jade, and the rain outlined his slender outlines into a landscape. Only a touch of vermilion on his lips was the finishing touch, making him breathtaking even when he raised his hands and raised his eyes.

  A gust of wind blew by, carrying the rain and moving it away, causing the two people outside the house to get wet again.

  Her wet hair stuck to her face coldly, dripping water constantly.

  Li Yingchi already felt a little cold. He sniffed and asked, "Brother, my house is leaking from the rain. Can I come to your place to take shelter?"

  The man didn't reply, so Li Yingchi wanted to go in first, but the man's tall body just stood at the door and blocked the entrance.

  Helpless, Li Yingchi had no choice but to look up at him.

  But as soon as he looked over, he found that the gaze that originally fell on him suddenly changed position, and he looked over - the neighbor's eldest brother's donkey was still soaked in the rain on the road.

  "Sorry, sorry! I'm going to pull it over right now!"

  Li Yingchi understood instantly.

  Most families in Tianping Village are poor, and their savings may not be enough to buy a donkey. If they buy one, they must treat it as a family heirloom.

  The neighbor's eldest brother must have been angry because he saw me leaving his precious donkey in the rain, so he didn't say anything and didn't let me go in to take shelter from the rain.

  He told you earlier!

  He was thinking about pulling the donkey over quickly and hurriedly went into the house to hide from the rain. Li Yingchi couldn't care less about getting caught in the rain.

  Before the man could react, Li Yingchi had already rushed out. Before he could hold the boy back, they rushed into the rain together.

  Li Yingchi grabbed the leash with both hands and pulled it towards him with all his strength.

  The falling rain blurred his vision, causing his long and thick eyelashes to stick together, with water droplets falling one after another, falling and gathering again.

  He squinted, barely able to see everything in front of him, and controlled the direction.

  But this time, Li Yingchi forgot to ask the system to control the little donkey.

  When he pulled like this, not only did he not pull the donkey, but he stepped on the yellow mud that was soaked soft by the rain due to excessive force, and then his feet slipped uncontrollably.

  With a "bang", Li Yingchi fell heavily onto the muddy yellow mud road.

  The neighbor's pupils shrank when he saw it, and he hurriedly quickened his pace to go over and pick the person up.

  But someone was one step ahead of him.

  An oil-paper umbrella with a pattern painted on it with a special material was carelessly thrown to the ground, splashing with rainwater and staining the pattern.

  The gold-patterned black boots went straight into the mire, stained with yellow spots. The Juren master who used to be worshiped and admired by everyone in the village was now in messy clothes and soaked to the skin. However, he didn't care and just picked up the fallen man with pity in his eyes. A dirty little farmer.

  "Why did you come out in the rain? Does it hurt from the fall?"

  Jiang Xunmo wanted to come to Li Yingchi later today to discuss with him the furnishings of the houses in the county town, but he didn't expect that the rainstorm would come at once.

  The weather with lightning and thunder was really scary. He was worried that Li Yingchi would be scared at home alone, so he hurried out with an umbrella.

  Unexpectedly, halfway through the journey, he saw Li Yingchi falling on the road in the rain, with a cold-eyed onlooker beside him.

  Li Yingchi was really hurt by the fall. He didn't really want to cry at first, but because of his incontinence of tears, his tears kept rising.

  He wanted to save some face in front of his neighbors and endured it for a while.

  But when facing Jiang Xunmo, his nose felt sore and tears instantly flowed down. He whimpered and retreated into the man's arms, trying to cover up his embarrassed appearance.

  The originally clean robe was instantly stained with a sudden muddy yellow color, all the work of Li Yingchi.

  Jiang Xunmo hugged him tightly without any objection at all, feeling his thin body trembling slightly. He caressed the young man's cheek and wiped away the dirt for him, "Don't be afraid, I will take you home."

  The heavy rain swept over the three people in the rain. Jiang Xunmo glanced coldly at the man who was still standing there. He didn't want to say anything, turned around and left.

  The neighbor's elder brother silently bent down and picked up the oil-paper umbrella on the ground, "I'll send you away."

Chapter 53 The Stingy Little Farmer (31)

  Surrounded by heavy rain, the surrounding temperature dropped rapidly.

  The weather was originally so hot that people would sweat profusely even if they took just one step, but now I might have to put on two layers of clothes to resist the cold air.

  The two of them were wearing thin clothes. After being caught in the rain, the thin clothes could not hide the rain falling on their bodies. With every step they took, there would be continuous drops of water falling.

  Worried that the boy would catch a cold and fall ill, Jiang Xunmo quickened his pace and carried him straight back to his yard.

  Outside Jiang Mansion, Li Yingchi's neighbor was stopped behind the two of them.

  Without Jiang Xunmo's permission, the guards would not let in any irrelevant personnel.

  Unable to follow him, he could only stand there and watch blankly, looking at Jiang Xunmo's robe, only a few traces of the boy with sticky black hair exposed.

  The guard glanced sharply at the oil-paper umbrella he held in his hand.

  The pattern on the umbrella was really rare. He recognized it at a glance and asked the man to keep the umbrella.

  In exchange, he found his spare umbrella and handed it to the man.

  But unexpectedly, the man did not take his umbrella. Instead, he shook his head and returned to the rain without any cover.

  Looking at his back that was obscured by the rain, the guard couldn't help but sigh: What a strange person...

  In the house, Jiang Xunmo carried him to the bed.

  When she was about to put him down gently, she found that the hand of the person in her arms was holding the edge of her sleeve.

  He looked down at Li Yingchi and asked softly: "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  "There are several layers of silk quilts on the bed, so they won't be too uncomfortable for you. If you don't like it, I'll send someone to put more quilts on it."

  Li Yingchi bit his lip and shook his head, "No... I'm covered in mud and water and will make your bed dirty."

  He tugged at the clothes that were stained on his body and said, "Just put me down here."

  His fall was either severe or light. It was mainly due to the pain in the hard-to-discuss area of ​​his tailbone.

  But it's not to the point of being bedridden. It doesn't matter if I change my clothes.

  A heavy rain suddenly hit, and the roof of my house collapsed again.

  Jiang Xunmo not only carried him back in the rain, but also provided him with a place to stay. Li Yingchi was naturally extremely grateful and did not want to trouble him anymore.

  Unable to defeat him, Jiang Xunmo put him down, turned around and got two new towels to dry his hair.

  "First dry your hair and body, and then change into clean clothes, so that you will be more comfortable. I have sent someone to boil the hot water, and the doctor will come later. By the time you finish taking a shower, it will probably be almost time. "

  Li Yingchi sat obediently on the chair and listened to the man's arrangements, nodding from time to time.

  When Jiang Xunmo looked back at him, he happened to see this scene.

  There was a smile on his brow unconsciously, and he walked up to the young man and handed him an off-white towel.

  "Wipe the water on your body first. It can absorb some cold water vapor. Can you stand the smell of ginger? I asked the housekeeper to make ginger soup. I will drink a bowl of it later to go away the cold."

  "Yes." Li Yingchi took the towel, first wiped the water stains around the stool where he was sitting, and then raised his head, wanting to say something to Jiang Xunmo.

  Before Li Yingchi could say anything, a soft towel suddenly descended from above and completely covered his face.

  "Ahem, sorry, I didn't expect you to raise your head suddenly."

  Such a life-like scene made it almost impossible to hide the man's smile.

  "Ah..." Li Yingchi opened the towel, and a beautiful little face emerged, smiling at him with crooked eyes, "It's okay, how about I do it myself, and you can go change clothes too. "

  "Brother is so worried about me, but I don't want to catch a cold. You caught a cold first, Brother Xunmo."

  That smile was clearly reflected in Jiang Xunmo's eyes. He smiled and touched the young man's head pretending to be natural, but he couldn't help but feel a sudden suffocation in his chest.

  The first thing that reached my ears were the young man's gentle words.

  Such a skillful and friendly tone, and the unstinting concern in his words, both make people's hearts skip a beat.

  Then what came into view was that ridiculously beautiful and gorgeous face.

  The young man is like a finely carved doll, everything about him is exquisite, making it impossible to take your eyes away from him.

  Finally, Jiang Xunmo looked into his eyes that seemed to contain countless watery thoughts.

  Just one glance, the mist is hazy, and the ripples are gradually rising.

  He had seen Li Yingchi like this many times.

  In the dreary, hot and humid heavy rain, under the scorching sun and the interlacing light and shadow of the cicadas in the shade.

  It's funny to say that Jiang Xunmo has never believed in gods and Buddhas, but he once secretly prayed beside the boy.

  I pray that time can slow down in this world where I spend time with the boy.

  Then the rain stopped and the sun set.

  He will make another wish.

  Jiang Xunmo did not give up because he could not get the blessings of gods and Buddhas.

  After all, he didn't know what else he could do between him and the boy besides praying constantly.

  But now, it seems to have come true.

  "Well, after I help you dry your hair, I will go to the side room to change clothes." He promised.

  The white towel gently wiped the boy's hair, carefully wiping away every drop of water.

  Jiang Xunmo brushed his hair with his fingers, feeling the degree of dryness or moisture in the hair, and accidentally touched his ear, until that part was covered with pink, and the boy laughed out loud because of the itch. , and then he took his hand away.

  "We're almost done. Chichi, go and change clothes. I'll see if the hot water is boiling. If it's ready, I'll just go and wash it."

  After taking a shower, the sky outside the window became darker. Dark clouds covered the sky, making it difficult to tell whether it was afternoon or evening.

  After being caught in the rain, a hot bath is the perfect way to heal.

  Li Yingchi enjoyed the bath and originally wanted to soak for a while longer, but after all, he was at someone else's house and did not dare to be more presumptuous.

  After wiping his body casually, he put on the new clothes Jiang Xunmo found for him and walked back to the room feeling refreshed.

  Originally, Li Yingchi thought that the clothes would not fit him. After all, he had never stayed in the Jiang Mansion before, and Jiang Xunmo did not have clothes that fit his size.

  But he didn't expect that the pajamas Jiang Xunmo picked for him were of the perfect size and the color was moon white, which suited his liking.

  When he opened the door, Jiang Xunmo was wearing new clothes, sitting at the table holding a bowl of ginger soup and blowing it patiently.

  Seeing Li Yingchi approaching in the clothes he had prepared long ago, Jiang Xunmo took a quick look and quickly lowered his head, his earlobes showing a less obvious redness.

  "Chichi, come here and drink some ginger soup to warm yourself up, and then go and rest."

  He stretched out his hand to signal Li Yingchi to come over. When the person walked up to him, he handed over the ginger soup with just the right temperature in his hand, and said slowly: "Today's rain will not stop for a while, and the road outside the village is also flooded. The doctor comes in Not coming. Today you..."

  Li Yingchi looked at him eagerly, "Brother Xunmo, can I stay here for one night today?"

  "...Well, of course. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere when you get up tomorrow, just tell me."

  The room Jiang Xunmo prepared for Li Yingchi was his own bedroom, and he himself was going to the study to take a rest.

  After watching Li Yingchi drink the ginger soup, the two practiced calligraphy together.

  After realizing that Li Yingchi was a little sleepy, Jiang Xunmo helped him to the bed.

  After carefully tucking the boy's quilt and making sure he wouldn't catch a cold, Jiang Xunmo stood up straight and said softly: "Get a good rest."

  Li Yingchi was indeed sleepy, so he forced himself to say "good night" and then closed his eyes. The white and tender cheek flesh sank into the soft pillow, squeezing out some soft flesh, which was a bit cute.

  In the dim room, the owner of tonight's bed has already fallen into a deep sleep.

  A person stood by the bed and watched quietly, not leaving for a long time.

  Jiang Xunmo slowly caressed the young man's peaceful sleeping face, and there were countless lustful thoughts hidden in his usually calm eyes.

  It was pouring rain and thundering outside the window, and his restless look was just like his heart at this moment.

  His fingers stopped at the end of the boy's still pink eyes, remembering that after the boy fell down today, he probably cried a lot.

  In the quiet room, suddenly a man's voice was heard, which was no longer clear and smooth as before, but had a deeper voice.

  "Why are your eyes always wet?"

  He asked, but no one answered his question. Maybe he didn't care what the answer was.

  Why are your eyes always wet, like an unexpected rainstorm, shrouding him in it.

  The raindrops from the dark clouds fell on other people's window sills, but your tears fell in front of me.

  The whole world was surrounded by this dense rain curtain that made people breathless. I luckily hid in the house, thinking that I had escaped a heavy rain.

  But when you look at me, a heavy rain seems to be sweeping from my heart.

  The sky is overwhelming and I have nowhere to escape.

  The man was half-kneeling beside the bed, holding the young man's hand and gently leaning on his delicate white fingertips.

  -

  Bai Yunchuan returned to Tianping Village half an hour ago.

  In recent times, he has come back much later than any other day before.

  He did not go to the market as usual, but began to frequently enter and exit a highly private inn.

  When he was at home, he would occasionally stay up late at night, writing and drawing with paper and pen he didn't know where he came from, making it difficult for people to understand his thoughts.

  The heavy rain made Tianping Village looming. Bai Yunchuan walked home holding an umbrella, and inevitably got most of his body wet.

  Finally walking to the front of the house, Bai Yunchuan reached out and opened the door.

  He put down his umbrella, and after seeing clearly what was going on inside the house, the sound of brother suddenly stuck in his mouth.

  Then, the door was slammed shut with a loud bang.

  After a while, there was a sudden knock on the neighbor's door.

  The neighbor looked at the person in front of him who often came in and out of Li's house, but didn't know his identity, and asked calmly: "What's the matter?"

  Bai Yunchuan reluctantly raised his lips, "Hello, I want to ask you if you have seen Li Yingchi today? I didn't see him when I got home, so I'm a little worried."

  The neighbor stared at his obviously anxious look. After a few seconds of silence, he nodded, "I've seen him before."

  "Then where did he go? I mean, the last time you saw him, where did he go?" Bai Yunchuan asked impatiently, almost losing his usual composure.

  The last side.

  The neighbor again thought of the young man's fallen black hair, which had some natural curvature and swayed in the air as he walked, which made people feel itchy and uncomfortable.

  "He is in Jiang Mansion."

Chapter 54 The Stingy Little Farmer (32)

  The sky was getting darker and darker under the heavy rain.

  As time passed, the visibility of the surrounding environment also decreased. Looking around, the sky, earth and villages were all gray.

  The road in the village had many mud puddles created by the rain. The road was muddy, and the deep pits accumulated brown and dirty muddy water.

  Such a heavy rainy day is so bad that people in the village have already stopped working and hid in their homes.

  For a time, the doors of each house were closed tightly, and the rice and clothes that were dried were put back into the house. After the village became empty, Tianping Village, which was originally full of life, seemed so quiet.

  The decaying and dilapidated cabin was completely forgotten in the heavy rain.

  Heavy rain poured into the house through holes, soaking all the furniture.

  Bai Yunchuan, who had just returned from the county town, had no intention of repairing the damage. He came and left, and hurried to the place where the treasure was lost with the guidance of passers-by.

  There was no time to change the wet clothes on his body. Bai Yunchuan held an umbrella and walked quickly despite the resistance of the storm.

  He walked non-stop to the village chief's house, stretched out his hand and knocked on the closed door.

  A quick knock on the door quickly summoned the guard guarding the door.

  They opened the door and saw Bai Yunchuan, who had been here twice before. They thought he had something to discuss with the young master again this time, so they thoughtfully told him that the eldest young master was in the bedroom at the moment.

  Bai Yunchuan nodded, said "Thank you" to the guard lightly and walked straight in.

  When Bai Yunchuan walked away, the guard suddenly remembered that his eldest young master seemed to have brought a guest back today, and he probably was still together now.

  "Why!"

  The guard quickly wanted to stop Bai Yunchuan and ask him to wait a moment, so as not to disturb the young master's gathering with friends.

  But the call that came out seemed to be scattered in the wind and could not be heard clearly, and Bai Yunchuan's back gradually disappeared from his sight.

  Probably to cater to Jiang Xunmo's preferences, the village chief grew many bamboos in his home.

  Various types of bamboo can be seen here.

  Especially starting from Jiang Xunmo's courtyard, along the way there, there are no other types of landscape flowers and plants, only rows of bamboos, almost shaping this place into a bamboo forest.

  When I came here, it seemed that I was not in a village in a plain area, but in a remote mountain with few people.

  The dense bamboo forest drowns the human figures, and only the wisps of smoke can guide the direction.

  The emerald green and slender bamboo leaves made a rustling sound when the rain hit them. The raindrops fell instantly along the leaves on the gravel road. After a small pattering sound, they gathered in the water and disappeared.

  After walking out of the small bamboo forest, they entered the vicinity of Jiang Xunmo's courtyard. Without the layers of dense bamboo forest, the place suddenly became brighter.

 The dim light came from nowhere, reflecting the shadowy and swaying bamboo shadows on the gravel road.

  Bai Yunchuan raised his eyes and looked forward while holding an umbrella. Two paper lanterns were hanging high under the eaves. He had already walked outside Jiang Xunmo's yard.

  But as soon as he took the step to move forward, he stopped where he was.

  Bai Yunchuan had been taken into the house by others before. This time, when he left, he randomly walked in the wrong direction, and the first person he came to was Jiang Xunmo's backyard.

  He was standing next to the road, with the window of Jiang Xunmo's bedroom on his right.

  Following the light, Bai Yunchuan saw the whole scene in the open window, and the person he was looking for also appeared in front of him.

  Li Yingchi was sleeping soundly and obediently in the house. He didn't seem to be disturbed by the sudden heavy rain, and his face had a cute blush from his deep sleep.

  The only flaw was the extremely annoying man next to his bed.

  The young man's hand was held by Jiang Xunmo.

  From Bai Yunchuan's perspective, Jiang Xunmo was seen holding the boy's hand and leaning down, gently touching it with his head, and then raised his head again after a moment.

  In this moment, it is self-evident what Jiang Xunmo did to the boy.

  Kiss hands?

  Where did Jiang Xunmo get the courage?

  Anger instantly arose in Bai Yunchuan's heart, and a blazing flame surged in his eyes, but he stared at the situation in the room unblinkingly like a masochist.

  His fists were clenched, veins were showing, and his anger seemed to be materialized. Even the cold raindrops that kept falling around him could not alleviate it at all.

  Bai Yunchuan only regretted not coming back earlier today.

  He had long known that Jiang Xunmo was not a good person, but he didn't expect him to be so bad.

  He had obviously been plotting against Li Yingchi for a long time, but he pretended to be a gentleman on weekdays, and when the boy fell asleep, he took the opportunity to be secretly frivolous.

  How is this wolfish ambition different from that of a thief?

  Anger and jealousy intertwined, forming a complex emotion that burned Bai Yunchuan's heart repeatedly. It only took a few seconds, but it made people suffer so much pain.

  Just when he couldn't bear it anymore and was about to turn around and rush into the house quickly, Jiang Xunmo on the other side suddenly turned around as if aware of it.

  It was raining heavily.

  The rain hit the umbrella cover, bamboo leaves, eaves, and gravel roads, making a crackling sound.

  For a moment, except for the sound of rain, no other sound could be heard, and there was a strange sense of tranquility amidst the noise.

  In the dense rain, Bai Yunchuan stood outside the window holding an umbrella. The colors of his shabby clothes were soaked in different shades by the heavy rain, and he looked embarrassed and in a hurry.

  Jiang Xunmo, who was wearing a thin coat with fine embroidery, was still half-kneeling on the edge of the bed, half holding Li Yingchi's delicate fingertips in his hand.

  The two looked at each other through the half-open window, with different emotions in their eyes.

  After a breath, the surprise faded from Jiang Xunmo's brows, his eyes were bent, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he smiled at Bai Yunchuan with unknown meaning.

  Then, he raised his index finger, put it to his mouth, and moved his lips slightly——

  "Shhh."

  That was definitely not a friendly smile.

  Bai Yunchuan frowned, feeling that he had been severely provoked by the other party.

  That provocative eyebrow raise, coupled with the emotionally opposite roles of the two, no matter how you think about it, this is more like a mockery to declare sovereignty.

  He felt a little inexplicable at first, and then sneered slightly. More importantly, he felt that Jiang Xunmo was overestimating his capabilities.

  Although he still felt a little depressed in his heart, Bai Yunchuan also knew that the other party was reminding him that Li Yingchi was a light sleeper and couldn't help but make trouble, so he had to walk around the bedroom gently and walked to the living room in the front yard to sit down.

  After Jiang Xunmo confirmed that he was tucked in, he also came to the living room.

  He didn't sit down, he just stood by the door and looked at Bai Yunchuan, "There was a thunderstorm today. I was afraid that Xiaochi would be frightened, so I told him to go and see him."

  This is telling Bai Yunchuan what happened today.

  As soon as he heard the words, Bai Yunchuan cursed reflexively, interrupting Jiang Xunmo's words, "I can take care of my brother's affairs. Do you want you to take care of it?"

  Like an animal whose territory has been invaded, it hurriedly moves its treasure back to its own area.

  Jiang Xunmo stared at Bai Yunchuan with his dark eyes without speaking. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "Are you at home during the day?"

  Bai Yunchuan met his gaze and realized that he had gone too far. He lowered his head and motioned for him to continue.

  The two of them had a brief exchange in the living room about what happened to Li Yingchi today.

  Neither of them knew everything.

  Bai Yunchuan only thought that there was a rain leak at home, and Li Yingchi ran out to someone else's house to take shelter from the rain. Jiang Xunmo only saw half of it. It was probably that Li Yingchi went to drag a donkey on a rainy day and fell. There was a man next to him, who should be Li Yingchi's neighbor. .

  After Bai Yunchuan listened, he tapped his fingertips on the coffee table and remained silent.

  Li Yingchi had little contact with the outside world. At most, he only met villagers on the way to deliver food to him. He never went out to contact anyone by himself. Yanfan Hall

  Neighbor? Did Xiao Xiao appear out of nowhere and try to take advantage of the situation? How come there are so many people in a small village coveting their own little liar?

  Bai Yunchuan frowned and didn't pay much attention. Instead, he suddenly mentioned another matter, "How are you going to explain?"

  There was a bit of coldness on his face, and his eyes were sharp, piercing straight towards Jiang Xunmo who was standing at the door.

  "Explain what?" Jiang Xunmo's hair was blown in front of him by the wind, and his eyelashes drooped, casting shadows on his cheeks, making it difficult to see his expression.

  "Explain what you secretly did to my brother."

  Jiang Xunmo chuckled, "The King of Southern Qi lost his memory once. Did he also break his brain?"

  He raised his eyes and looked at Bai Yunchuan. The gentle and jade-like gentleman in the past seemed to have completely abandoned his mask of desirelessness. There was an undisguised determination to win in his eyes. He said, "Is there anything to explain?" , I like Xiaochi, is it something shameful?"

  "Or, what the King of Nan Qi does is shameful, so he feels that others are..."

  Before he finished speaking, Bai Yunchuan struck out mercilessly, and there was a sound of piercing the air with his punch.

Chapter 55 The Stingy Little Farmer (33)

  The two of them started making moves in the living room without any grace.

  One person is so jealous that he doesn't care about anything when he takes action, while the other person is already dissatisfied with the other person and is taking advantage of this moment to vent his anger.

  Worrying that Li Yingchi was still sleeping in the next room, the two tried their best to restrain their movements, but they still accidentally knocked over a vase beside them during the fight.

  This caused a lot of commotion, and it didn't take long for the guards in the yard to greet them.

  "Sir." There was a knock on the door that had been closed at some point, and the guard asked respectfully, "Are you okay, sir, but what are you moving? Do you need help?"

  Jiang Xunmo and Bai Yunchuan came to their senses and stopped their movements in unison. The first thing they worried about was whether they had woken up the boy next door.

  There was a lot of dust on their bodies at this time, and they looked embarrassed. At a glance, it was obvious that there must have been a fight between them.

  It's not something worth telling anyone.

  Jiang Xunmo breathed calmly and said, "No need, I just accidentally bumped into the bookcase. I can handle it myself."

  "Then young master, be careful and don't hurt yourself."

  The guard was not suspicious after hearing this, and returned to his original position after responding.

  After the surroundings were quiet, the two started the war again, and the people at the center of the dispute were unaware of it.

  At first, Jiang Xunmo could barely get through a few moves with Bai Yunchuan, but gradually, it became more difficult for him.

  After all, Bai Yunchuan had fought on the battlefield and risked his life every time he used force. Now it was obvious that he was feeling depressed and was attacking faster and more ruthlessly.

  It didn't take long for the winner to be decided between the two.

  Considering that the old house was damaged and Li Yingchi had already slept here, Bai Yunchuan didn't go too far and stopped after consciously letting Jiang Xunmo learn a lesson.

  Seeing Jiang Xunmo holding his chest and standing up in pain, Bai Yunchuan casually patted the dust on his body and said in a royal manner, "I really trouble Mr. Jiang to provide accommodation for my Xiaochi tonight. I will come tomorrow morning." Come take him home."

  "I think Jiang Juren doesn't need any more reminders from me about other matters."

  The knuckles of the fingers touching his chest were already broken and bleeding from shaking. Jiang Xunmo raised his eyes and looked at Bai Yunchuan. There was no emotion in his dark eyes.

  Bai Yunchuan twitched the corner of his mouth, but there was no smile on his face, "Put away those shameful thoughts of yours. What people should think and who shouldn't think? It's such a simple truth. You don't need me to teach you."

  "Next time, your fate will not be as simple as now."

  next time?

  As soon as he said these words, Bai Yunchuan paused. After realizing what he had said, he turned his head and looked out the window in a somewhat ridiculous manner.

  There is light leaking from Li Yingchi's house.

 Bai Yunchuan felt that he was so angry that he could say those two words.

  How could there be a next time.

  He would not give others another chance. He wanted to hide Li Yingchi somewhere where no one could see him. No one can touch his treasure anymore because it belongs to him alone.

  Jiang Xunmo leaned against the door and said nothing, just quietly listening to Bai Yunchuan's words of declaration of sovereignty, his eyes like glass beads turning with a cold light.

  Jiang Xunmo knew from the subtle change in self-identification in his words that Bai Yunchuan was using his identity to suppress him.

  Bai Yunchuan and Jiang Xunmo knew this very well.

  How could a person from a small place be compared to a prince with great military exploits?

  At this time, does it still matter who is the dominant person in an undetermined relationship?

  If you can never meet the one you admire again in the future, who will be the winner and who will be the forgotten person?

  After finishing his words, Bai Yunchuan looked at Jiang Xunmo lowering his head after hearing what he said, as if he had been completely defeated. Bai Yunchuan imitated his appearance at the beginning and smiled.

  "Shh, don't disturb his sweet dreams."

  Before leaving, Bai Yunchuan went to the bedroom to take a look at Li Yingchi.

  He first probed Li Yingchi's body temperature with his forehead, and after confirming that the boy had no fever, he tucked him into bed again, patted the boy's thin back gently, and coaxed the uneasy boy into a deeper sleep. Go to the door, hold an umbrella and walk into the rain alone as you did when you came.

  The raindrops hit the eaves, making a constant and annoying sound.

  The yard was empty, just like before Bai Yunchuan came.

  He didn't bring anything, and he didn't take anything away. Li Yingchi was still sleeping in the house obediently. The only thing that seemed to have changed was their incomprehensible and unpredictable hearts.

  Jiang Xunmo stood under the eaves, with pieces of porcelain shattered on the ground behind him. There was blood on his lips from the fight just now. His handsome face looked a bit unspeakably aggressive at this time.

  Raindrops continued to fall like broken beads. Jiang Xunmo watched quietly, somewhat lost in thought.

  People say that a poor village in a remote area can raise a noble man, which is really a smoke coming from the ancestral grave.

  It is said that if his parents carry hoes and hold out an official, they will be prosperous in the future.

  Those people talked about fate, parents, and good deeds, but they never talked about him. No one knew how much he had paid to get to where he is now.

  Regarding character or persistence, Jiang Xunmo felt that these were all empty talk. He only knew that he would definitely get what he wanted.

  He has never been a gentleman.

  After Bai Yunchuan regained his memory, he still had feelings for Li Yingchi. Jiang Xunmo was not surprised by this. A pure young man like Li Yingchi would probably fall in love with everyone who met him, even him.

  There is only one thing that is the most troublesome. Bai Yunchuan is very likely to take Li Yingchi away from Tianping Village.

  As I said before, if he can never see Li Yingchi again, who can say for sure who the young man will hold in his heart at that time.

  But none of this has happened yet, and all the characters have not yet been determined. It is still uncertain who will be separated from the one he admires.

  Bai Yunchuan could take Li Yingchi away, so why couldn't he get away with the boy first?

  The broken porcelain pieces all over the room were swept into the dustpan, and the floor returned to a tidy appearance. It was as if no one had ever had a dispute here, and everything was as good as before.

  Only the precious porcelain originally displayed at the entrance disappeared, causing a subtle change in this place.

  Where, who, what changes.

  The door to the yard was blown shut with a bang by the strong wind, and the answer seemed to disappear in the heavy rain.

  After leaving Jiang Mansion, Bai Yunchuan returned to his house, which was about to be flooded.

  When he was renovating the interior, Bai Yunchuan had not checked the safety of the house, but he still overlooked the roof. However, he did not expect that the roof had become rotten to the point that it could be destroyed by a heavy rain.

  He stood in the open space and sighed, stretched out his hand and made a casual gesture behind him.

  The next moment, dozens of people dressed in black appeared in the rain.

  After the group of people bowed neatly, the leading secret guard spoke first and asked respectfully, "What are your orders, Your Majesty?"

  We couldn't stay here tonight. In order to prevent his little liar from being able to return home tomorrow, Bai Yunchuan decided to call the secret guards out to repair the house.

  After briefly explaining the areas that needed to be repaired, the secret guards took the order and disappeared. Only the leader from before had not left.

  During this period of time, An Yi had become accustomed to such an overkill operation by his own prince.

  The prince himself condescended to work hard for this little farmer, so it was normal for them to be assigned to help others repair their houses.

  He stood next to Bai Yunchuan, looking at the empty and still leaking house, "Your Majesty, where is the young master?"

  In the past few days, their group had received more or less tasks, but most of them were related to Li Yingchi.

  After coming and going, they also understood the status of Mr. Li in the heart of the prince. He was definitely a person who was very fancy to the prince.

  When the prince did not go back, he lived with Mr. Li. Now that the house collapsed, but no one from Mr. Li was seen, An Yi was still a little surprised.

  Thinking of where Li Yingchi was at this moment, Bai Yunchuan turned to look at An Yi and said in a bad tone, "Mind your own business. If the house is not repaired tomorrow morning, you can wait to receive the punishment."

  -

  The heavy rain seemed to have been falling hazily all night in the dream. In the early morning of the next day, water droplets were still hanging on the wooden window sill, but the sky had cleared.

  Li Yingchi was left to have breakfast with Jiang Xunmo.

  While eating, the system suddenly made a sound: [Side mission: Go to the village chief's house and get something for nothing (completed 6/6 times)]

  Li Yingchi was halfway through swallowing when he suddenly heard an unexpected electronic sound from the system and was so frightened that he choked.

  Jiang Xunmo quickly put down the bowl and chopsticks and patted Li Yingchi's back, "Why is Xiaochi choking? Slow down. Why are you eating in such a hurry? Are you starving? I'll serve you another bowl later."

  This side mission goes on for way too long.

  After Li Yingchi and Jiang Xunmo made good friends, they gave gifts very casually.

  Occasionally when he came to see Jiang Xunmo, Li Yingchi would bring some specialties from home. No matter whether others wanted them or not, they didn't come empty-handed.

  It's just that the poverty of Li Yingchi's family was well known to everyone. Jiang Xunmo felt sorry for him and told the young man not to bring anything. However, Li Yingchi always said it was for his tuition fees and he had to accept it. Jiang Xunmo had no choice. I had no choice but to secretly deal with the boy more at other conveniences.

  Over time, Li Yingchi had no idea about this task, and he didn't expect that it would be completed suddenly as soon as he woke up.

  Hearing Jiang Xunmo's words, he pursed his red lips, still blushing after coughing, and shook his head shyly, "No, I accidentally choked. I'm already full. There's no need to trouble you for more."

  When he was about to leave, Li Yingchi was suddenly stopped by Jiang Xunmo.

  Li Yingchi had just walked out of the yard when he heard the man calling his name. He stopped obediently outside the yard and turned to look at the man, waiting for his next words.

  Jiang Xunmo did not speak, but walked down the steps, went to the young man, reached out and gently brushed the hair from his cheek.

  His brows were soft, his fingertips lightly touched the young man's outline, and he said: "Xiaochi, please remember to pack your luggage when you go back, but you don't need to bring too many things. I have already asked people to pack up the house in the county. If there is anything missing, I will pick it up later." It's not too late to buy."

  "The most important thing is that the registration day for the private school is coming soon, and we have to leave in the next few days." Yan Shanting

Chapter 56 The Stingy Little Farmer (34)

  Ever since Jiang Minghao decided to take the exam to gain fame and surpass his brother, Jiang Minghao spent every day at home reading poems and books.

  He stayed up late reading yesterday and didn't wake up until nearly noon.

  By the time he heard the news that Li Yingchi stayed at his home last night, Li Yingchi had already left.

  Jiang Minghao hurried from his yard to the study room. He didn't have time to tidy himself up. He opened the door with a bang and met his brother's eyes, with his messy hair, who was holding a book and studying.

  Jiang Xunmo raised his eyes and looked at his appearance, frowned slightly, put down the book and asked him, "Minghao, why are you so impatient? What could make you forget to put on your clothes?"

  Jiang Minghao didn't answer. He immediately looked around the study room and found that the person he wanted to see was not here, then he replied absently: "It's okay."

  Something is really wrong. Jiang Minghao usually wouldn't come to his study, but now he is standing at the door and wandering, refusing to leave without saying anything.

  After looking at it for a while, Jiang Xunmo had no intention of paying attention to him anymore, and picked up the half-closed book on the table again and started reading.

  After a long while, Jiang Minghao couldn't hold it in any longer.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.6M 97.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
645K 14.5K 40
[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚    ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ Requests are c...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
8.6K 202 19
https://m.shubaow.net/244/244080/ Author: Feng Xiaonan God Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-04-16 Latest: Chapter 95 BL finished 294,000 Once t...