A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 56-60

27 1 5
By Demens88d

Jiang Minghao took a panoramic view without any politeness, twirling his fingertips lightly, as if rubbing away the lingering moisture.

After cleaning up, it was almost time for him to go back.

Li Yingchi stepped on the dry stone, preparing to dry before putting on his shoes.

This is indeed a nice place.

He was fascinated by the green shadows that could be seen everywhere. The sunlight was shining through, and the layers of leaves were scattered with the wind. The thin layers of young leaves were slightly green, and the overlapping leaves formed dark places. A few strands of gold fell in the gaps. , waving in a trance in the sunshine.

The light slid over the place where the two of them were, and their bodies seemed to be embroidered with gold thread. Li Yingchi couldn't help but blink.

The sound of cicadas intertwined with the sound of water, accompanied by the rustling of leaves. It was noisy but had an indescribable sense of tranquility.

A pair of hands stretched out in front of Li Yingchi. Jiang Minghao spoke, but his voice was hoarse and he could not speak. After a long while, he lifted Li Yingchi's shoes and asked:

"Do you want me to take you home?"

Li Yingchi was stunned and quickly stopped him from getting his shoes, "No, I can just walk by myself. My pants are already clean."

Jiang Minghao frowned, looked at his wet pants, and asked, "Would it be comfortable to walk like this?"

"Well...just take a few steps and you'll be done."

Jiang Minghao turned around with a cold face and walked away. Holding his breath, he walked very fast and was about to disappear after just a few steps.

Li Yingchi lowered his head and put on his shoes without noticing it at all. When he looked up again, Jiang Minghao was looking at him not far behind him with a piece of dogtail grass in his mouth.

Li Yingchi's eyebrows were curved, and he was obviously in a good mood. His lips curled up in an inconspicuous arc, "Shall we go?"

Jiang Minghao didn't say anything, casually threw aside the dog's tail grass in his mouth, and stretched out his hand to signal Li Yingchi to hold him.

Li Yingchi hesitated for a while, then carefully held his cuffs.

But the next moment, the man held it forcefully in his hand. The action was not forceful, but it could not be refused.

Jiang Minghao kneaded his little hands calmly, feeling somewhat satisfied.

us? These two words sound pretty good.

"Okay, let's go home."

Although the words sounded nice, he still had the stinky look on his face that someone owed him eight hundred taels of silver.

Probably aware of his abnormality, Jiang Minghao said hard in his heart that he just looked at Li Yingchi's stupid and pitiful look. If he was bullied on the road later, he probably wouldn't know how to run away, so he reluctantly...

"I can't go home yet."

Li Yingchi stopped suddenly. As soon as he said the words, he was pulled forward and staggered by Jiang Minghao who was walking forward fiercely.

Jiang Minghao didn't understand what this meant, so he just stood there obediently and straightened the fallen man.

"Why can't you go home?"

"Just, I haven't finished my farm work yet. I have to go to work." Li Yingchi weakly opened the distance between him and Jiang Minghao with his hands and explained, "I can't go with you."

"If you want to go home, go ahead."

......

Jiang Minghao gritted his teeth to prevent himself from saying the curse words he was about to blurt out in front of Li Yingchi.

He took Li Yingchi's hand a little irritably and asked, "With your small body, what kind of farm work can you do?"

Li Yingchi looked up in confusion.

The two people's eyes were focused on the lotus root arm.

This was not the first time that Jiang Minghao felt that Li Yingchi was more like a young master than he was, but it was also the first time that he felt the gap between the two so intuitively.

Li Yingchi moved his arm slightly, trying to pull his hand out, and said unconvincingly: "I can do a lot of work, don't look down on others."

"I harvested half an acre of rice this morning." He looked so proud, but he didn't know who he was showing off to.

To show off, I only cut a small amount of rice.

"..." Jiang Minghao narrowed his eyes, and his tone was so calm that he couldn't understand his emotions, "That thing about Bai Yunchuan... Bai Yunchuan, does he really let you work?"

Li Yingchi finally regained the autonomy of his wrists. He lowered his head and adjusted his cuffs. After making sure there was nothing unusual, he raised his head and answered Jiang Minghao's question, "The work at home is almost endless. As an older brother, of course I have to help my younger brother. ."

He never mentioned that Bai Yunchuan insisted on coming by himself in the first place.

After saying that, he felt that Jiang Minghao's words were questioning his lack of seriousness in his work and saying that he was unreliable. He pursed his lips and asked with some dissatisfaction: "Then when you first came to the field, what did you see? What?"

When he first arrived in the field... Jiang Minghao blinked, "I forgot, I didn't pay attention."

It was strange, his eyes were almost glued to Li Yingchi, but how dare he say that he was so stunned by Li Yingchi's face that he didn't even notice whether Li Yingchi was working.

I only know that Li Yingchi was so beautiful at that time.

Let people like this come to work in the fields, motherfucker.

Bai Yunchuan is really not a thing.

He cursed secretly, feeling a little unconvinced and a little sour in his heart.

I wish I could carry the baby away with me, and be fucked by Bai Yunchuan like this. What a loser brother he is.

We still have to find a way to get Li Yingchi to marry into the Li family as soon as possible.

When he goes back tonight, he will memorize his brother's notes again. He has already passed the exam.

Chapter 45 The Stingy Little Farmer (23)

In the end, Li Yingchi and Jiang Minghao returned to the fields together.

Taking advantage of the fact that Li Yingchi's trouser legs were wet and it would be uncomfortable to walk, Jiang Minghao carried him from the river to the foot of the field ridge before letting him down.

If Li Yingchi hadn't felt so embarrassed and kept begging in a low voice to come down and leave by himself, and his eyes were almost red with anxiety, Jiang Minghao would have dared to carry him up in front of all the villagers.

"Why don't you let me carry you up?" Jiang Minghao raised his eyebrows, feeling a little unhappy.

Li Yingchi lowered his head and curled his fingertips, not daring to say directly in front of the man that he felt embarrassed.

After holding it in for a long time, he stammered out a few words: "I'm afraid you'll be tired."

Hearing this, the unhappiness on Jiang Minghao's face disappeared instantly. He turned around and coughed lightly before turning back and saying "hmm" lightly.

Li Yingchi had just put the bamboo hat back on his head, but before he had time to tie the hat strings, Jiang Minghao bent down and pinched the two ropes floating in the air.

The brim of the hat blocked part of his line of sight. From Li Yingchi's perspective, only his tight jawline and slightly pursed light-colored lips could be seen.

On the dark-skinned hand in front of the body, the cyan blood vessels are slightly protruding, the joints are distinct and a bit rough, and some thin calluses can be seen if you look closely.

It's a pair of hands that don't seem to know how to serve people.

But now I am patiently hooking two cheap hat ropes, thinking about how to tie a nice knot.

Li Yingchi was a little distracted.

He was going to work in the fields, and he wasted so much time on the way. Jiang Minghao didn't mind it, and even helped him put on his hat before leaving.

Jiang Minghao is such a good person.

He thought, and looked up again to see Jiang Minghao, but before the rope was tied, the little head that was raised up was pushed back again.

"alright."

As the words fell, a butterfly-shaped knot hung dangling on the young man's Adam's apple.

Li Yingchi blinked, a small dimple formed on his face, and praised sincerely: "The knots you tie are so beautiful."

"It's just any series." Someone was secretly happy.

"If there's nothing else, I'll go to work first."

Li Yingchi nodded, adjusted the angle of his bamboo hat, then walked around Jiang Minghao, walked to the small pile of rice he had cut this morning, and began to think about where to start cutting first.

He held the sickle and gestured with the rice, and did not make a move for a long time. Is it better to cut it vertically or horizontally? Which one will be faster?

Jiang Minghao was stunned for a long time by Li Yingchi's words, which were like seeing off a guest.

No, why is this person so ruthless?

After reacting, Jiang Minghao strode directly to Li Yingchi and took the sickle from his hand.

"?" Li Yingchi's hand fell in the air, and when he saw it was Jiang Minghao, he asked innocently, "You haven't left yet?"

Jiang Minghao sneered, grabbed Li Yingchi's shoulders and pulled him towards the field ridge, and replied a little aggrievedly: "You really want me to leave?"

If it was before, Li Yingchi really wanted to stay away from him, but today he found that Jiang Minghao was not that bad, so he shook his head, "It's okay."

?

What do you mean by okay?

Jiang Minghao stared at the person in front of him speechlessly. Li Yingchi really wanted him to leave.

He forcefully pulled the person to the edge of the field and sat down, "With your small body, do you really plan to work?"

Li Yingchi just had to endure it after saying this, he didn't care, not to mention that Jiang Minghao had just helped him.

But this is the second time Jiang Minghao has said it.

His pretty little face wrinkled, and he immediately felt a little unhappy, "I've already said that I can do a lot."

He pointed to the pile of rice not far away, "That's what I cut today. I cut so much in one morning. Bai Yunchuan even praised me for my ability."

"I don't know how Bai Yunchuan is willing to call you to work."

"What......?"

Jiang Minghao pushed Li Yingchi back, who was trying to stand up, "Okay, just stay here."

Before Li Yingchi could retort, Jiang Minghao adjusted himself with the sickle in his right hand and said in a calm tone, "I'll cut it."

How could Li Yingchi refuse this pie-in-the-sky thing?

Although at the beginning, Li Yingchi was a little skeptical about whether Jiang Minghao could do farm work, it didn't take long before he was captured by his clean and neat movements.

What a great job.

Li Yingchi sat on the ridge of the field, holding his chin with both hands, nodding affirmatively at Jiang Minghao's labor efficiency from time to time, and the little white butterfly swayed slightly with the movement.

I really can't believe that a young master with a bad temper like Jiang Minghao can still cut rice.

The system that was watching suddenly appeared, and a cold electronic voice asked: "The host's side mission this time has not been completed yet, why do you want to help Bai Yunchuan?"

"Hmm... No, I just asked Jiang Minghao to help me mow the remaining half of the acre. I didn't help Bai Yunchuan work."

The breathing light flashed, and the system secretly sighed. Originally, Bai Yunchuan should have cut these two acres of land by himself.

Worried that the system would misunderstand that he was not active in completing tasks, Li Yingchi hurriedly explained: "Don't the side tasks mean that I will cause trouble for the male protagonist when he is working, and then prevent him from finishing the work on time?"

"Now that Bai Yunchuan has been taken away, he won't be able to come back for a while. He will definitely not be able to finish work on time."

He vowed to do so.

The system was silent for a moment, but there was no rebuttal.

What Li Yingchi said did make sense, and coupled with the fact that he was scared by the caterpillar before, it could be regarded as causing trouble for Bai Yunchuan to a certain extent.

Although the system felt that Bai Yunchuan was not disturbed much, and even enjoyed it a little.

Sure enough, as the sun was setting and everyone was packing their tools and getting ready to go home, a clear mission completion sound came out.

[Side mission: Make trouble when Bai Yunchuan is working (completed 1/1 time)]

After finishing half an acre of farm work, Young Master Jiang's breath was heavy. He walked slowly to Li Yingchi and stretched out his hand towards him, "Let's go, I'll take you home."

Li Yingchi used his strength to stand up.

The temperature in the evening has dropped, and it is not as unbearable as the afternoon heat. Occasionally, there will be two breezes, but Jiang Minghao still has some light sweat on his forehead.

The soft fabric suddenly blocked his sight, and someone said softly: "Thank you for your hard work."

It was Li Yingchi who wiped the sweat off Jiang Minghao's forehead with a handkerchief.

A pleasant fragrance lingered lightly on the handkerchief, and instantly poured into the nasal cavity with the movement.

This smell is somewhat familiar.

Jiang Minghao had smelled it on Li Yingchi before, but he thought it was Li Yingchi who had put perfume on him and didn't think much about it.

But who would put on powder while doing farm work?

Jiang Minghao's face suddenly turned red. This smell was not some kind of powder at all. It was the scent of Li Yingchi.

At that moment, Jiang Minghao didn't know how to let go of his hands and feet. He could only hold Li Yingchi's hand tighter and tighter.

The handkerchief was secretly put into his pocket by Jiang Minghao.

He touched his nose, but he couldn't tell that he had done anything weird just now. Li Yingchi was wearing a bamboo hat so he couldn't see his expression, and the corners of his mouth raised crazily: "Ahem, it takes just a little effort."

The two of them spent some time in the fields, and it was already getting dark when they reached the road.

The villagers passing by didn't look sideways and didn't dare to cast a glance at the two of them.

If it was originally because he was afraid that Li Yingchi would rely on him and take advantage of his family, then now he was afraid that he would accidentally offend Jiang Minghao. After all, this young master was notoriously violent.

Jiang Minghao was originally going to send Li Yingchi home and leave.

He knew some of the rules related to marriage. It was already dark, and he had to learn to think about Li Yingchi's reputation.

But when he followed Li Yingchi into the house and looked at the simple and shabby furnishings in the house, Jiang Minghao frowned, "What are you eating for dinner?"

Li Yingchi casually hung his hat on the wall and casually said, "Let's eat tonight."

It's not that Li Yingchi is being perfunctory, it's just that after Bai Yunchuan came, all the household chores were taken care of.

Let alone cooking all kinds of dishes, he doesn't even know how to make a fire and cook in this world.

First, his adoptive father Li Bo doted on him, and then his younger brother Bai Yunchuan, whose origin was unknown, and his cousin Xu Ziang came to help him from time to time.

A farmer has been raised to keep his hands clean of spring water, but no one has any objections to this.

Jiang Minghao didn't know the inside story and thought that Li Yingchi could at least serve one or two dishes.

But he still asked a little worriedly: "Can you cook?"

"Yes." Li Yingchi himself was not sure.

Jiang Minghao's frown deepened.

He stood in the house and looked outside. The sky was gloomy, a sign that night was about to fall.

But Bai Yunchuan has not returned yet.

"I just went to his house to pick up something from his brother. Why haven't I come back after so long?"

He crossed his arms and watched Li Yingchi squat down unskillfully and start trying to light a fire on the stove.

Let's not talk about whether such a thick piece of wood can be used as a fire stick. The rice that should be prepared has not been washed yet.

Jiang Minghao sighed lightly. He could do such a simple thing when he was five or six years old. Li Yingchi looked like he didn't know how to cook.

"Let me do it."

The flint and wood were taken away by Jiang Minghao, and Li Yingchi had no choice but to sit on a small bench nearby and wait obediently for his meal.

Jiang Minghao's behavior today really changed Li Yingchi's view of him.

He glanced at the good-looking food on the table, then looked at Jiang Minghao, who was picking up his sleeves and working on the stove, and said a little embarrassedly: "Jiang Minghao, do you want to stay and eat together?"

Although the food is not cooked by oneself, the food is one's own, so this can be regarded as entertaining guests, right?

The system looked at the time and reminded abruptly: "It's getting late. Are you sure you want Jiang Minghao to stay at home?"

Li Yingchi pursed his lips, not really understanding the stakes, "It's just a meal, it's okay, right?"

It's okay if it's just a meal, but if you add a prefix before the meal and it becomes a meal with Li Yingchi, then the development system after that will be difficult to determine.

Fortunately, there was no need for the system to continue to block it. Jiang Minghao turned red and refused, "I won't stay for dinner. My house has access control."

Access control?

This was the first time Li Yingchi heard this word. It was so novel that he nodded blankly before he even noticed that he had been rejected.

When he came to his senses, he just said "Okay" and was interrupted by Jiang Minghao suddenly speaking.

"Then what, I have something to say to you."

Jiang Minghao had his back turned to him and his expression was invisible. Li Yingchi didn't know how to respond, but fortunately Jiang Minghao didn't need his answer.

"I will take the exam next spring. I will gain merit and become like my brother... No, I will be better than my brother."

"If you want anything in the future, come to me. I can't help you."

He turned around, his handsome face was a little embarrassed, but his eyes were brighter than ever.

It contains some prayers, but also hides some youthful intensity.

"Look for me more, Li Yingchi, I'm no worse than my brother."

Those are some feelings that Li Yingchi cannot understand.

Li Yingchi only knew that these words were well-intentioned, but he could not understand the hidden affection contained in them.

There was a slight dimple on his delicate little face, and he agreed to this seemingly childish request in a confused manner, "Okay, I wish you good luck in your exams next spring."

As if he had just realized what he had just done, Jiang Minghao stood up in a panic as if his butt had been burned, and said goodbye to Li Yingchi.

But he couldn't say goodbye properly. It was the first time that Jiang Minghao revealed his heart like this, and Jiang Minghao almost wrote "I'm nervous" on his face.

I dare not say more than one word.

After hesitating for a long time, he just told Li Yingchi to have a good meal, and waited for him to call Bai Yunchuan back, then hurriedly opened the door and left.

The virtual fireflies twine around the treetops, and the back of the young man leaving in the night is cool and panicked.

Knowing that Li Yingchi was still standing by the door watching him, Jiang Minghao resisted the desire to look back and could only hold the handkerchief in his pocket, secretly looking forward to the next meeting.

Chapter 46 The Stingy Little Farmer (24)

In the study room, Jiang Xunmo was sitting upright behind the desk.

The cold-white fingers tapped on the table, and the bones collided, making a soft sound.

  Maybe he came back in a hurry this time. When Bai Yunchuan arrived, he was still wearing the same clothes he had when he returned. He didn't even notice that there was dust on the hem of his clothes.

  He lowered his eyes and looked a little solemn.

  It wasn't until the door was pushed open and he heard the approaching footsteps that he raised his head and looked at the person with dark eyes, "You're here."

  Bai Yunchuan stopped in front of the desk. He was tall and tall. Even though his arms were still stained with field soil and he was wearing rough-cut cloth, he didn't look like an ordinary person just standing there.

  It was a hostility that was accumulated from money, power and killing.

  Jiang Xunmo sighed, he should have noticed it long ago.

  "Well, call me over urgently, what's the matter?"

  Bai Yunchuan's eyes fell in front of Jiang Xunmo, where his jade pendant was.

  The jade pendant, which was originally tied casually with a rope, was now carefully wrapped in silk and properly placed in a very delicate-looking box inlaid with pearls.

  Bai Yunchuan: ...Is it so grand?

  He picked up the jade pendant casually, "Have you found any clues about the jade pendant?"

  Jiang Xunmo did not stop his movement and nodded, "I have found out the general information about the jade pendant. It is not detailed, but it is enough."

  Bai Yunchuan pulled up a chair and sat down, with a relaxed posture. He didn't seem too curious about his identity.

  Seeing Jiang Xunmo pause suddenly and remain silent for a long time, he raised his eyes and motioned for Jiang Xunmo to continue speaking.

  The pattern on the jade pendant was very unique, and could be said to be the only design in the world. Therefore, when Jiang Xunmo looked for information, he found the relevant records with almost no effort.

  But there are not many things recorded, because the jade pendant is a symbol of the royal family. How can a small county government have detailed records about the royal family.

  It's just that the character represented by the jade pendant has become too famous recently, and everyone knows about it.

  Some time ago, the prince of the dynasty was assassinated during his southern tour and was forced to a desperate situation on a cliff. The king of Nan Qi, who was accompanying him, defended him with one for ten, but the thieves were insidious and all the weapons they used were soaked in poison. In the end, the prince managed to escape, but the king of Nan Qi was stabbed off the cliff.

  After returning to the base camp, the prince issued a death order, asking everyone to go to all means to find the King of Southern Qi, to see the person dead or to see the body.

  It's just that people say that the King of Southern Qi fell off a cliff after being poisoned, and he probably died.

  Several months have passed, and people are still talking about it. Most of them are discussing the fact that the prince values ​​​​love and justice, and that God is jealous of talents and actually took away the young king with a different surname early in the war.

  Jiang Xunmo had also heard about this, but he didn't care about it at the time, but now - he raised his eyes and looked at Bai Yunchuan, and told the conclusion he had reached.

  "The owner of the jade pendant is the King of Southern Qi."

  Bai Yunchuan's expression remained unchanged, "You mean, I am the King of Southern Qi?"

  "It's probably the poison and the influence of falling off the cliff that caused you to lose your memory."

  "Oh." Bai Yunchuan put the jade pendant in his hand and threw it up twice, then stood up, "Okay, I understand, thank you, I'll leave first."

  This plain attitude made Jiang Xunmo stunned for a few seconds.

  Bai Yunchuan wasn't surprised at all?

  If it were someone else who had lost his memory and was living in the countryside, and suddenly learned that he was a wealthy prince, he would be excited, not just happy, but it should not be this dull.

  Jiang Xunmo was ready to send Bai Yunchuan to the county seat.

  "You don't want to go back?" Jiang Xunmo still couldn't help asking.

  Bai Yunchuan raised his eyebrows, "Of course I will go back, what?"

  "Then I will now order my servants to prepare horses and send the prince back." He lifted his robe and stood up to call for people.

  Bai Yunchuan stopped him, "No, I'm not in a hurry to go back now."

  Facing Jiang Xunmo's slightly impatient look, Bai Yunchuan laughed and said, "My farm work hasn't been finished yet. How can I leave? I won't bother Mr. Jiang."

  The two stood opposite each other, and the originally harmonious atmosphere suddenly became sharp because of this sentence.

  How could Jiang Xunmo care whether Bai Yunchuan went back to become a prince?

  He likes to act inappropriately, as if everything has nothing to do with him, but now the problem lies in another aspect.

  "I don't know why you appear next to Li Yingchi, as a friend or in some other capacity, relying on Xiaochi because he is ignorant."

  Jiang Xunmo's eyebrows were filled with chills, "But now that you have found your identity, you should consciously stay away from him."

  "The dignified King of Nan Qi will not rely on a villager."

  If the two were just ordinary friends, Jiang Xunmo might not have thought too much about it, but now Bai Yunchuan actually used his identity as Li Yingchi's younger brother to live with Li Yingchi, and he didn't want to leave after finding out his identity. It was obviously with bad intentions.

  While waiting for Bai Yunchuan to arrive, Jiang Xunmo imagined many scenarios that would happen.

  The current situation is considered the worst.

  But Jiang Xunmo could not do much more to interfere except persuasion at this time.

  After all, he was just Li Yingchi's friend and had no position to expel anyone or keep Li Yingchi away from anyone.

  It was the first time that he felt such an inexplicable sense of powerlessness.

  Not only did Bai Yunchuan not listen to this warning, he even got distracted.

  Thinking that Li Yingchi still didn't know that he had discovered his scam and even found his identity, Bai Yunchuan thought that he should feel settled now, but for some reason, he felt a little empty in his heart.

  After a while, Bai Yunchuan put the jade pendant back into his pocket, "What does Mr. Jiang mean by saying this? It must be a little too rude."

  He said it as if he was offended, but Bai Yunchuan could not help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly, "I just want to help Xiaochi share some farm work."

  "After all, Xiaochi is my savior. Mr. Jiang, please don't judge a gentleman with a villain's heart."

  The two argued back and forth for a long time, almost forcing Jiang Xunmo to say unpleasant words.

  In the end, Jiang Minghao hurried back and said that Li Yingchi was alone at home, and this ended the quarrel between the two.

  -

  When I got home, it was completely dark, and the lights in the distance dimmed the edge of the night into deep purple.

  There was a candle burning in this simple house, and the dim light reflected in the pupils through the paper window.

  Bai Yunchuan's original steps suddenly stopped in place.

  A corner of the jade pendant was exposed in his slightly shallow pocket, as if to remind him of something. Bai Yunchuan rubbed the jade pendant with his fingers for a moment before putting it back into his pocket.

  The old and decayed wooden door was pushed open, making a harsh and unpleasant "squeaking" sound.

  As soon as Bai Yunchuan walked in, he saw several plates of steaming dishes on the dining table. There were also two empty bowls and chopsticks placed beside the table, as if he was waiting for someone to eat with him.

  He was stunned for a moment, wondering if he had entered the wrong door.

  His eyes turned left and right, looking for Li Yingchi in the room, "Brother, I'm back."

  After Jiang Minghao left, Li Yingchi did not choose to eat first.

  After working in the fields for a day, he felt very uncomfortable when he took a break, so he went to boil water and take a bath.

  Li Yingchi emerged from the yard behind Bai Yunchuan with the moisture still lingering on his body, "Are you back?"

  He was obviously in a good mood. His semi-dry wet hair was tucked behind his ears, and his pretty face was pink. When he pushed Bai Yunchuan's arm affectionately, a scent of fragrance hit his face.

  "You came back at the right time. The food has just been cooked and it's all about you."

  "Are you waiting for me?" Bai Yunchuan asked hoarsely, his Adam's apple rolling.

  Li Yingchi glanced at him strangely, pushed him to the chair, and sat down opposite him, "Who else besides you? I don't have a second brother."

  A simple and small house, steaming meals, and a young man waiting for him to return home.

  It was a cool night, but Bai Yunchuan felt a warmth filling his chest.

  He recalled the time when he and the boy worked together in the rice fields. Yan Shanting

  Suddenly, his eyes became trance-like. The sound of clinking bowls and chopsticks, and the young man's hanging and swaying hair seemed to be covered in a layer of soft light by the candlelight.

  Bai Yunchuan suddenly had an absurd idea - it would be good for him and Li Yingchi to live together like this.

  All jade pendants and princes are forgotten. Can a prince be as happy as he is now?

  happiness?

  He was suddenly startled. This strange feeling... was it happiness?

  Bai Yunchuan was so distracted after eating the meal that he kept stuffing rice into his mouth, almost not even letting go of his chopsticks.

  He looked like he was starving, and Li Yingchi couldn't help but worry. He pursed his lips and added some more food to Bai Yunchuan's bowl.

  Bai Yunchuan looked up at him, said nothing, and finished the food obediently.

  Li Yingchi lied to himself because he couldn't live without her and was afraid that he would leave, so he lied to himself that he was his younger brother.

  Otherwise, why would I help myself with work and cook for myself?

  How could there be such a good person in the world? Even if Li Yingchi didn't lie to him, Bai Yunchuan thought, he would still stay.

  In just a few mouthfuls of food, Bai Yunchuan completely forgave Li Yingchi and even spontaneously made excuses for him.

  After the meal, while Bai Yunchuan was washing the dishes, he specifically told Li Yingchi not to touch the stove next time.

  Li Yingchi was dissatisfied, "Why do you think my cooking is not delicious?"

  Although today's meal was cooked by Jiang Minghao, if Bai Yunchuan dared to question himself, he was challenging his majesty.

  But before Li Yingchi could show off his majesty, Bai Yunchuan surrendered.

  "How is that possible? I've eaten all the food you cooked. But how can Chi Chi use his hands to do this?" Bai Yunchuan's tone was light, but there was a soft smile in his eyes, "Just let me cook the food and rice. You Don't move, just wait and eat."

  "How can this be done?" Li Yingchi lowered his head in embarrassment.

  Bai Yunchuan chuckled lightly, "You don't have to do anything. Whatever Chichi wants, I will make money to buy it for you, but..."

  Please don't go to Jiang's house again, okay?

  Li Yingchi looked at the man in confusion, "What?"

  "It's nothing." Bai Yunchuan lowered his eyelashes and shook his head, "It's just that I don't know what you like more."

  "Do I like it? Well, I like it..."

  The two chatted until midnight. Seeing that Li Yingchi was already a little sleepy, Bai Yunchuan was about to put out the candle on the bedside.

  Halfway along the way, his eyes suddenly caught a touch of red on Li Yingchi's hand.

  "Why are your hands red?"

  Li Yingchi was leaning on the edge of the bed, his eyes already stained with sleepiness. When he heard this, he squinted and raised his hand to look, and found that there was a red patch on the tiger's mouth. He replied nonchalantly: "Maybe it was from grinding when harvesting rice in the afternoon." Come out, it's okay."

  Although Li Yingchi said it was okay, Bai Yunchuan still insisted on applying medicine to him, "It's all my fault. I know you have tender hands and let you go to work. Let me apply medicine for you, otherwise I will feel uncomfortable. I won't sleep tonight." It's gone."

  The tall man squatted half beside his bed, his tone pitiful, like a dog whose tail would droop if he didn't agree.

  For a moment, Li Yingchi couldn't tell who was the injured person.

  Unable to defeat Bai Yunchuan, Li Yingchi had no choice but to agree to his request to help apply the medicine.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Yunchuan got on the bed with the ointment, squeezed behind Li Yingchi, and held him in his arms.

  Li Yingchi was startled by this intrusive movement. He almost lost his drowsiness and said, "Just apply the medicine, why are you holding me?"

  "It's convenient." Regardless of whether Li Yingchi believed it or not, Bai Yunchuan hugged the person tightly again.

  "..."

  Li Yingchi was really sleepy and had no time to worry about it. He rubbed his little head in Bai Yunchuan's arms, found a more comfortable position, and closed his eyes in a daze.

  When Bai Yunchuan held his hand and touched it for a long time, and finally pretended to put down the ointment, Li Yingchi had already fallen asleep.

  He gently put Li Yingchi back into the quilt and got in after him.

  Li Yingchi vaguely noticed something was wrong and opened his eyes with difficulty, "Why are you sleeping with me..."

  He stretched out his hand to push someone, but was hugged tightly by Bai Yunchuan.

  "Chichi, I'm so tired today and want to sleep on the bed."

  Li Yingchi refused to listen and pushed the person with his hands and feet.

  Bai Yunchuan reluctantly bribed: "I'll get you some iced watermelon tomorrow. Just let me sleep for one night. Just one night. I can't even do my job without a bed."

  Speaking of which, Li Yingchi has been thinking about iced watermelon for a long time.

  But Bai Yunchuan always said that it was easy for his stomach to get cold, and he was usually only allowed to eat at room temperature. As a result, even though he was not quite sober now, he still caught the key words immediately and was shaken on the spot.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Li Yingchi stopped moving. He even leaned on Bai Yunchuan's chest obediently and murmured in a low voice: "You want..."

  Bai Yunchuan lowered his head and leaned in to listen - "You have to speak... and keep your word..."

  Probably because I was really tired today, I fell asleep before I finished speaking.

  Under the moonlight, Bai Yunchuan carefully traced the outline of the person in his arms with his eyes. It was exquisite and beautiful, and everything was so pleasing to his heart that it made his heart palpitate.

  He looked at it in silence for a while.

  Suddenly, he lowered his head and said, "Can I kiss you?"

  But obviously, he didn't need to answer, because as soon as he finished speaking, he kissed the lips that he had been curious about for a long time.

  Always with beautiful pale pink or bright red lips, the taste that Bai Yunchuan had fantasized about countless times at night has finally been verified.

  "Really like."

  "really like you."

Chapter 47 The Stingy Little Farmer (Twenty-five)

  Ever since he went to the fields that day, Li Yingchi found that the farm work he needed to do at home seemed to have decreased a lot.

  Because Bai Yunchuan never asked him for help again.

  He didn't think there was anything wrong. He attributed it all to the fact that he helped too much that day. He was also happy that Bai Yunchuan didn't call him and he could stay at home without going out to bask in the sun. Naturally, he wouldn't ask for trouble.

  The Li family did not have a few acres of land. Later, Bai Yunchuan worked normally for a few days, and soon the rice in the remaining few acres of land was almost harvested.

  On days when the weather is nice, Bai Yunchuan will spend almost the whole day on the sunbathing terrace in Murakami.

  Being begged, Li Yingchi had delivered meals to the man in the past few days and knew what he was busy with.

  After harvesting the rice, it must be dried before the rainy season.

  If the rice has not been exposed to the sun and is not stored properly during the rainy season, the rice may become moldy, and all the hard work for half a year will be in vain because of that rain.

  So recently, Bai Yunchuan has been busy knocking off the rice grains with a bucket, collecting them and preparing to dry them.

  Fortunately, this is the end of the farm work in the first half of the year. You don't need to pay much attention to drying. You just need to spread it in the yard to let the sun fully shine.

  Bai Yunchuan soon became free, but he still rarely stayed at home. Li Yingchi could only see men at night.

  I heard that I went hunting in the mountains with the young people in the village. I would always come home very late, and the next day I would go to the town with the villagers to sell the extra prey.

  As if he was very anxious to make money and couldn't stop for a moment.

  It's a good thing that someone in the family works hard to make money for themselves, but for some reason, Li Yingchi feels that Bai Yunchuan has become a little different recently.

  What exactly was different, he couldn't tell.

  I just feel that Bai Yunchuan has been staring at him with a very strange look recently, which is completely different from before.

  His behavior has also become particularly oppressive. He looks more and more like a real prince than before.

  It's like a completely different person. If the plot line hadn't said that Bai Yunchuan didn't have his original memory during this period, Li Yingchi would have doubted whether Bai Yunchuan's memory had been restored.

  But it actually doesn't look like he has recovered his memory, because Bai Yunchuan has become particularly clingy now.

  Ever since Li Yingchi relented and let someone climb into his bed that night, Bai Yunchuan used the same reason to sleep with Li Yingchi every night.

  He said that if he didn't sleep in bed, he wouldn't be able to work well the next day and would have nothing to eat.

  But the bed was already small, and the man still insisted on squeezing into one place, so Li Yingchi thought he wanted to occupy his bed.

  So once when a man made Li Yingchi angry, Li Yingchi said angrily that he would give him the bed and go make the floor himself.

  Bai Yunchuan failed to go to bed that night. Li Yingchi thought he had stopped, but the next day Bai Yunchuan went to town and bought a big bed.

  It was so big that the small bedroom was so full that there was no room for another person to build a floor.

  When Li Yingchi came home from outside and saw this scene, he completely lost his temper. As for waking up in Bai Yunchuan's arms every morning, he couldn't care less.

  Because as long as Bai Yunchuan stays at home now, he can't wait to be close to him to be happy.

  Li Yingchi secretly asked the system why the male protagonist was like this, but the system was silent for a while and only answered vaguely.

  "It's probably a side effect of amnesia after being poisoned."

  Also, Li Yingchi approved the system's answer.

  If Bai Yunchuan regains his memory, he will definitely leave Tianping Village as soon as possible, or directly ask his men to arrest him and send him to prison.

  Thinking of what might happen if his deception was discovered, Li Yingchi suddenly trembled and got goosebumps all over his body in broad daylight.

  The system hurriedly comforted him: "Don't worry, host, that will happen a long time later. By then, you will have completed your mission and left."

  The low courtyard door was pushed open. Bai Yunchuan had just returned from town. He walked in with a bamboo basket on one shoulder and saw his own child sitting by the well in a daze.

He frowned slightly, walked to Li Yingchi's side with a little haste, and picked him up with one hand.

"I'm sitting by the well at night. I wonder if it's getting colder? You need to take medicine if you have a cold. Don't make a fuss about feeling uncomfortable when the time comes."

"Hmm." Suddenly there was only one point of strength left for his arm, which made Li Yingchi feel uncomfortable and swayed for a moment.

Too late to react, he reflexively wrapped his arms around the man's neck. Even though he had done nothing wrong, he would just apologize obediently, "I didn't pay attention..."

In the summer, Li Yingchi always wears shorts whenever he can at home.

By the way, he made his shorts himself. Although it was his first time trying to do this, Li Yingchi asked himself, and he felt that his work was indeed pretty good-looking.

The only regret is that Bai Yunchuan always said that his outfit was too ugly and ordered him not to go out wearing these pants.

Fortunately, Li Yingchi didn't like to go out either, so he just pretended that Bai Yunchuan never said this.

The pants he makes are the best-looking pants!

Looking from a distance, the slender young man was picked up by a man with one hand.

The two of them were just leaning together like this, but the visual difference was a bit too impactful. The passing fireflies flashed and hid in the grass with a little bit of fluorescence.

The wooden door was closed, leaving a lingering light fragrance in the air, the water in the well was slightly rippled, and half of the rising moon was still half spoken, making the night softer.

In the chimney, gray smoke curls up, which means that the residents here are lighting a fire and patiently cooking tonight's dinner.

Life is monotonous and happy, just like all the families in the village.

Bai Yunchuan has a warm little home, a lovely pillow, and he is the male master here.

In order for my wife to live a happier life, I work hard and make money every day, looking forward to raising a new life.

His original identity was no longer important. Bai Yunchuan never thought that one day he would voluntarily stay in a rural area without any benefits.

I have never realized so clearly what I want.

-

The white linen papers were stacked on the desk, and as the brush on top moved, they rubbed against each other, making a faint "rustle" sound.

Li Yingchi held the pen with a serious face, as if he was conducting some important research.

Jiang Xunmo sat next to him and looked down, Qingjun's eyebrows as soft as water, patiently letting Li Yingchi do his best.

This is the third time Li Yingchi has come to learn calligraphy at his place. He has made great progress, although he is still a little unfamiliar - both in terms of the way he holds the pen and the order of his strokes.

Jiang Xunmo tried his best to suppress his urge to teach the boy how to write.

However, Li Yingchi is very serious in his studies and very well-behaved. He listens to what is said and corrects it immediately if something is wrong. According to this progress, it won't take long for Li Yingchi to master the calligraphy taught to him in the past few days.

Jiang Xunmo thought that even the most stern teacher in the world would probably soften his voice for such a well-behaved and obedient student.

But he was still inevitably troubled.

It wasn't because of Li Yingchi's learning problems. What worried Jiang Xunmo was about Bai Yunchuan.

The study room was lit with incense. Jiang Xunmo didn't like strong incense, so the windows were always open for ventilation. When the wind from outside came in, the bamboo forest planted by the window made a sound.

The smell of ink and the incense of sandalwood were blown into the air together, leaving only a faint sweet fragrance entangled in the messy and dancing ink hair.

After the wind died down, the fragrance still lingered around Jiang Xunmo.

Jiang Xunmo's eyes fell on the young man's serious profile.

It was not difficult for him to guess the reason why Bai Yunchuan stayed, but it was precisely because of this that he was so troubled.

A young man is like a treasure condensed from the essence of the sun and the moon. Once the cloak that blocks the light is taken off, everyone will fight for it.

Everyone wanted to hide him in their arms. The moment they saw the boy, there was only one thought left in their mind - take him away as far away from others as possible. It is best to go to a place where there are only two people. The human world will always be his exclusive possession.

Mr. Juren, who has always been regarded as a gentle breeze and bright moon, and who seems to have never had any desire for the world. He only reads books about sages and sages, has to admit it.

He will not be an exception.

Jiang Xunmo looked out the window. The edges of his jawline became more obvious when he turned sideways. His skin color looked a little pale because he had not been out for many years, and was a little fragile and transparent in the sunlight.

Perhaps as early as the first meeting, he was no longer the desireless self he used to be. He had long fallen into the young man's eyes and into a honey pool full of temptation traps.

As the most valued King of Southern Qi around the prince, Bai Yunchuan naturally has his own merits.

His mind is as deep as a snake, his martial arts are superior to those of human beings, and he has learned all kinds of royal strategies over the years, all of which make him feel like an unsheathed sword.

Cold, cool, and profit-seeking.

How could such a person be willing to stay in a remote village after recovering his memory?

He must have something up his sleeve.

Apart from the young man, Jiang Xunmo could not think of anything else that could attract the King of Southern Qi.

His eyes, as dark as night, were so deep that he could almost drown everything in them. Jiang Xunmo returned his gaze to the young man in front of the desk. The emotions contained in his eyes were difficult to look at directly.

Perhaps he alone cannot compete with the King of Southern Qi now, but as long as Bai Yunchuan does not recognize his identity for one day, he will have one more chance to take away the young man.

He was unwilling to let Li Yingchi fall into the hands of someone like Bai Yunchuan.

The boy held up a corner of the white linen paper, and his beautiful round eyes curved in a cute arc, like a kitten asking for praise, showing the results of practice in front of Jiang Xunmo.

"Brother Xunmo, look at my writing this time."

Some people still cared about the original title and felt it was too unfamiliar, so they subtly asked the young man to change his name. Although it was not a more intimate title, it was enough.

Jiang Xunmo would always be more patient when dealing with Li Yingchi.

He sat closer to the young man and looked at the new work carefully. When he spoke again, it was not a compliment.

"Would Xiaochi be willing to go to the county town with me?"

"W-what?" Li Yingchi opened his eyes in surprise, and in his clear eyes was Jiang Xunmo's unabashed gaze.

He put down the paper covered with ink marks in his hand, and took Li Yingchi's hand, which was stained with ink stains due to negligence, on the table.

The big hand with clear joints held the soft and white hand. For a moment, it was hard to tell who was more like a noble man. Jiang Xunmo said softly: "Do you want to go to the county town with me to study? There are better places there." 's school."

"Don't worry about other problems. When you live with me, I will take good care of you."

"Okay? Xiaochi."

When he spoke in a gentle voice, the content of his words was as soft as if he had been through water. Even when he read his name, there was an inexplicable sense of indulgence that made Li Yingchi faint. head.

Li Yingchi's pretty little face was stunned for a few seconds, biting her lip with some trepidation, and then let go.

My confused little mind was thinking hard, and I don't know why the topic suddenly changed from practicing calligraphy to going to the county town to study.

Li Yingchi hesitated for a moment and asked in a low voice: "But my rice hasn't been dried yet, what should I do?"

Jiang Xunmo frowned when he heard this, and he looked a little irritated. "It's okay, just let Bai Yunchuan go dry."

As he spoke, he seemed to realize something, and his tone became serious, "Bai Yunchuan usually asks you to work?"

Chapter 48 The Stingy Little Farmer (26)

"No, I have to help myself..." Li Yingchi was stunned for a moment and replied softly.

This is not a lie. Except for the time when he asked to go to the fields, Li Yingchi never did any work again.

Bai Yunchuan takes care of almost everything at home, big and small.

Although Li Yingchi did not ask Bai Yunchuan to do it, he occasionally felt that it was too much for the protagonist.

But soon, Li Yingchi knew that he was wrong.

Bai Yunchuan didn't feel it was hard at all. He wished he could help Li Yingchi with some of his personal affairs.

It was understandable to help wash his face and brush his teeth. Li Yingchi tolerated it. It was normal to help with the laundry, but why did Bai Yunchuan want to help even with taking a bath?

The child who felt very independent suddenly turned red with anger.

Putting down the cruel words on the spot, if Bai Yunchuan dared to disturb his bathing again, he would drive Bai Yunchuan out.

In short, it is impossible for Li Yingchi to do the chores at home no matter what.

Seeing that Li Yingchi didn't seem to be lying in his words, Jiang Xunmo's expression softened.

The touch from the fingertips does not look like someone who has been working all year round. It is delicate and soft, with no calluses at all.

Thinking about it, Bai Yunchuan would not be willing to let the young man do such menial work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
37.1K 1.2K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Chapter 76 Feng Falcon Extra Story Danmei F...
7.1K 364 183
Book 3 His parents died in an accident, and the frail Chi Baian was quickly found by his best relatives, who annexed the family property and sent him...
104K 1.7K 55
Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nicole. My life started off fine until my da...