# ๐•๐ˆ๐, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By M2TOUCHY

โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he meets her at her job, but won't leave her alone until she agrees to go on a date with h... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ โง
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ใƒŸโ˜…

11.6K 212 87
By M2TOUCHY

WELCOME TO

M2TOUCHY PRODUCTIONS 💋

DISCLAIMER: this is my own work bra, do not steal my shi wrd 2 my mother.

DO: enjoy, vote & comment. don't be a silent reader yall ! it gives us authors feedback when y'all comment.

DONT: steal my shit, ik how to fight 😫.

CONTAINS: guns, violence, sex, etc.

but anyways

Let's get into the preview shall we?

!PREVIEW!

tyler walked into the strip club with some friends and his management behind him—today was his 19th birthday, so his friends decided to suprise him with the strip club. tyler had never been to a strip club before, so he was excited to see how much he would enjoy his experience.

"let's sit over here." tyler's friend leon said as he nodded—leon led tyler and his other friends by a big booth where there was a "i luv luh tyler" sign right above it. tyler smiled while nodding his head in approval as they all sat down—his managers went to a different table letting tyler enjoy his full experience.

"how you like it?" carter, another friend of tyler's asked—"it's lit ian gon hold you." tyler said as a crowd of strippers started walking towards him holding a "happy birthday tyler" cake and posters. tyler was just watching amazed. "happy birthday tyler." the strippers said in unison as they then sat his cake down.

"yooo" tyler said clapping just enjoying his time in general—"you deserve the best." leon said dabbing up tyler as carter nodded agreeing. "i appreciate yall gang for real." tyler said as they set up the candles to his cake—"make a wish." carter said pointing to the cake as tyler examined everybody and everything around him. he then held his hands together, closed his eyes, and he eventually blew out the candle.

everybody started clapping as tyler smiled widely—"what you wish for?" leon asked looking at the boy as tyler waved his hand around quickly—"why would i tell." tyler said as they all laughed. now all that was left was for tyler to enjoy himself.

eventually the three boys stood up going over to the main part of a strip club—the strippers. tyler pulled out his stack as he started throwing 1's left and right onto the stage—he wasn't about to waste big bills on random bitches. but a couple minutes later, carter and leon had went backstage with random strippers leaving tyler by himself.

and tyler was about to go sit down, until he noticed a girl coming infront of him—and she definitely stuck out from the rest. the girl lifted herself onto the pole while making intense eye contact with tyler. even with a mask on—tyler admired every detail on the girl's face.

tyler watched the mystery girl as she did all different kinds of moves on the pole—and eventually she was done, she did a tease move infront of tyler before she then slowly walked away. leaving tyler sitting there craving more from the girl—her body, her curves, her face, all of it was perfect.

tyler just sat there with his mouth ajar while watching the girl disappear behind the curtains—tyler quickly turned around going to the management so he could get some information about the girl.

"who was that girl that was just dancing infront of me?" tyler asked the owner of the club as he tilted his head confused—"what did she look like?" he said making tyler go deep into his thoughts. he could never forget a body and face like that.

"she had nice curves, black mask, black outfit, with black hair." tyler said as the owner nodded taking in every detail. "i think you're talking about lia, do you want a private dance from her?" the owner asked as tyler nodded his head eagerly.

the owner then went over to where it looked like his office—and a couple minutes later he walked back over to tyler. "okay you got an hour with her, but remember no touching." the owner said as tyler nodded. he then led him to a private room that said VIP written in bold.

tyler walked into the room seeing the girl standing in the corner already waiting for him—the owner then closed the door leaving the two alone in private—there was 2 security guards standing outside the door just incase.

the mystery girl pointed to the seat as tyler quickly sat down—he watched the girl's every move as she lifted one foot on tyler's leg. she had long black heel's on, but she knew how much pressure she needed to add so she didn't hurt the boy.

tyler watched as she went infront of him teasing him, and doing all different kinds of moves. the girl looked him dead in his eyes while she came close to his neck—but the no touching rule didn't just go for the clients, it also went for the dancers aswell.

the girl was doing all different kinds of stunts leaving tyler amazed everytime she did something new—but eventually all things come to an end, the hour went by quickly and tyler was finally finished getting his private dance.

tyler looked at the girl as she backed up letting tyler stand up—tyler stood up as he pulled out the stack from his pocket. now he figured this one deserved big bills. tyler took out 5 $100's as he lightly laid them into the girls hand—the girl just looked at tyler with a shocked expression, she had never got paid this much with a private dance. especially not one that only took an hour.

"t-thank you." the girl mumbled stuttering on her words—she was baffled, and tyler could tell. tyler let a small laugh erupt from his mouth as he nodded his head. "you welcome, but can i ask a question?" tyler asked as the girl fell quiet. she was internally hitting herself for even speaking.

the girl just nodded her head as tyler examined her features—"can i get ya name?" tyler asked politely as the girl just stood there contemplating. she wasn't supposed to speak to the costumers at all, they were just supposed to get a dance and that's was it.

"lia." the girl said quickly as tyler nodded—he figured she wasn't even supposed to be talking to him. "alright thank you lia, preciate it." tyler said as she just nodded. tyler then exited the room leaving her standing there.

and as soon as tyler left the room the girl let out a huge breath she didn't know she had. she just then slowly put her hand over her chest that was beating rapidly.

what if somebody heard her speaking to him? would she lose her job? she didn't know, but it was risky—she couldn't afford to lose her job. it was time for the girl to clock out anyways, she just left the room herself as she saw tyler standing in a corner with the people he came with.

tyler quickly looked over spotting her as soon as she walked out of the room—the girl was a rare beauty. and tyler needed her.

VIP-LUH TYLER

I actually think i did pretty good yall ! 🙊🤭😉, how we feelin so far ?? 🌚🌚🌚
i'm feeling good, so thereforrrrr

let's get into the characters now shall we?

BODY TYPE-RUBI ROSE

FACECARD

RAYLEIGH DAVIS|18
stripper
"not everybody has money tyler"
@BIGRAYLEIGHNTLO

TYLER MEEKS|19
observant & protective
"just let me take you out"
@LUHTYLER

(dk her age but ima make her older than him)

KENZIE MEEKS|20
"just give her a chance"
@MCKENZIEMEEKS

VANESSA JANE|18
kenzie's friend
"is your brother single?"
@NESSAJ

(AN: alr that's all i got ! 😭, just vote & comment...and most importantly enjoy !! 🤭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.3K 37
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
20K 1.2K 48
August Alsina 2023 แƒฆ
56.3K 2.3K 35
#๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜