𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 | Charles L...

filthyferrari

Meeting the right person at the wrong time is a living hell that wasn't spoken about enough. Charles Leclerc... Еще

Portrayles
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- The Finale
||Tributes|| <3
||Authors Note
Bonus Chapter||

Chapter 5

1.3K 14 4
filthyferrari

Hello beautiful people this will be a shorter chapter as the next one will be a longer one. Hope you're enjoying so far!

﹌﹌﹌

"There's something I want to show you" Charles whispered as he clasped my shoulders gently turning me to face the vanity mirror. The bathroom was clouded with steam as the shower was left running behind us.

I gripped my towel around me as I looked into the mirror before us, "what is it?" I asked intriguingly.

"My mark"

Charles stepped closer reaching slowly behind me to lift down the back of my towel. My breath quickly hitched to the back of my throat almost causing me to choke.

"Your mark?"

"My mark" he repeated softly, his voice thick and husk with emotion. He suddenly began to trace the intricate design of my tattoo on my back with his finger tip. His touch alone was enough to electrify my senses from head to toe.

I bit my lip as his finger made its journey from my back to my neck where he kissed it gently.

"You're beautiful" he murmured into my ear, his voice vibrating against my skin.

﹌﹌﹌

"Luce!"

I jolted awake at the sound of Jesys voice booming to the left of me. For a moment i was completely disoriented, my mind racing of the dream I was just awoken from. My hair was stuck to my neck by a thick layer of sweat and my mouth was dry and in need of water.

"What?" I muttered sleepily still rubbing my eyes.

"Fucking hell it was like waking the dead, we're going to be late"

My eyes glanced towards the clock positioned just right on the nightstand.

17:23pm

"Oh fuck you need to start learning to wake up me!"
I bolted from the mattress and into the bathroom hearing jesys giggles echo in the background.

Once i was safely within a different set of four walls, I placed my hands against the sink and hung my head forward. My mind raced rapidly over several shots of the dream I had. What did it mean? Why was I even dreaming of Charles?

All of them thoughts was left unanswered as I began to throw myself together.

When I eventually bundled myself into the car I was instantly met with stares. The looks and glares of judgement and questioning bored into me from every direction. Leigh's eyes stared into me the most so I turned to her first.

"What?"

"Don't what me, what the fuck happened yesterday"

"I also want to know too if I'm being honest" Jade perked up from behind Leigh. She smirked playfully at me.

"I third that" Jesy said.

I tried to cast my mind back further then my odd dream and realised they was speaking about the interaction me and Charles had in the garage yesterday. I dropped my eyes into slits.

"What about it?"

Leigh sighed visibly stressed as she rubbed her temples, before gently swatting me against the arm.

"You know what I mean Luce"

"First off ow" I said as I rubbed my sore forearm "and secondly nothing happened we just spoke about Devine and a bit about his life outside of the track"

Jesy sniggered next to me causing my attention to quickly flick to her, she placed her phone down and stared out the window away from me.

"What?" I pushed.

"No nothing it's just" she turned to me with a look I hadn't seen before.

"It's just what?"

"For someone you barely know you seem to like him an awful lot"

A laugh quickly escaped my throat which I tried to hide with the back of my hand. I could feel the heat rising up neck and I had no idea why.

"No I don't, I hardly know him"

"You clearly know him enough to moan his name in you're sleep"

Instantly my blood went cold and the heat id felt before had been washed. Leigh and Jade instantly threw themselves against the back seats, a look of horror written on their faces. Jesy chuckled away in the corner clearly amused by herself.

"What. The. Fuck" Leigh's eyes bored into me harder as she gasped from pure shock.

"A dream is just a dream" I insisted suddenly feeling myself becoming defensive. "I can't control them can I"

"No that's correct but dreams always have meanings" Leigh insisted behind me.

"I'm not having this conversation anymore" I crossed my arms over my upper body and peered out the window, trying to drown out the background noise.

Once we walked into the paddocks a sense of calmness loomed over me, the noise of the engineers practicing their pit stops, the distance thumping of music and the cheers and buzz around the stands all contributed to that feeling. It was amazing how one place I hadn't spent that much time in was suddenly becoming a safe space for me. A mind clearer and a mood lifter.

I casually strolled into the number 16 garage unaware the girls weren't following me. But it didn't matter I was sick of them for a few hours anyway. Charles was in the corner with his back to me, his headphone wires hung low around his torso as he seemed busy with what was in front of him. I gently placed my hand against his shoulder and peered over, it looked like he was watching formula 2. His brother. I remembered.

"Hey" I said gently as he peered upwards flashing a smile when he realised it was me.

"Lucinda it's nice to see you again!" He grasped the wires from his ear and pulled them out setting aside his phone, but propping it up against his water bottle so he could carry on watching.

I placed myself on the seat in front of him, when I finally made eye contact with him my body shuddered. He no longer looked the same to me, my mind started racing with thoughts and the thick layer of sweat I woke up suddenly appeared again. Why was I getting so nervous, it's not like he had the same dream. It's not like I even like him in that way.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, concern evident in his voice "you seem a bit distracted"

I nodded my head, quickly trying to dismiss his concerns. The last thing I wanted to do was explain to him the reason why I couldn't properly look him in the eye. "I'm fine, I'm just not good with hot weather sometimes" that was a true fact, I had never been good in the heat. And Las Vegas was known for it.

"Can I get you some water?" He asked, concern still etched on his face. He placed his hand gently against my shoulder, offering support but instead sent mini shock waves through the left side of my body.

"No no honestly I'm okay" I smiled widely as my heart swelled slightly at the amount of support he was willing to give.

"Okay I'll have to take you're word for it"

"You ready for the big race?" I asked trying to steer the awkwardness to one side.

Charles hands rubbed his face roughly as he shook whatever hard feeling he had away before looking me in the eyes. I didn't see any fear or doubt, instead raw determination.

"Every race is a challenge of uncertainty but I feel good about this one"

I cocked my head to the side and flashed him a warm smile of encouragement.

"I'm sure you'll smash it Charles"

He peered at me with a sense of gratefulness before clearing his throat.

"Any plans for the big break you have coming up then?"

I shook my head. If I was being honest with myself I had no idea what I would do with myself five months away from the girls. Divine was my life and the girls were my best friends. Life doesn't make sense without them around.

"I want to travel to a few places, preferably places I haven't been to before" I eventually said.

"Why not go to Monaco?" Charles asked as he leant back in his chair "you said you'd never been and not to be biased but it is a great place and plus once I've finished the season I'll be able to give you a tour"

"I never thought about Monaco I suppose" I answered back with a shrug.

Charles threw his hand to his chest with a loud gasp "I am offended Lucinda stone"

I rolled my eyes playfully as I laughed at him "oh come on you know I didn't mean it like that, but the tour sounds lovely"

His eyes glistened playfully as he stood up and began to patch his racing suit together across his torso all the way up to his neck. He carefully removed his watch and then turned his head in my direction.

"Any last minute advice?" He asked grabbing his phone and sliding it across the table towards a crew member who grasped it and took it to a safe place.

"Don't crash"

A small smile crept across my face as those words left my mouth causing Charles to smile just as wide back. The advice was stupid and just common sense but seeing the nerves drain slowly from his body made the comment worth it.

"I'll try not too" He whispered with a smile.

﹌﹌﹌

"Come on Lewis!"

Leigh jumped from her seat swiftly nearly knocking herself out in the process. The girls and I had decided for the race that we didn't want to view it from inside the garages but instead from the start/ finish grand stand. My eyes were glued to the screen up above showing the cars zooming around the track. I found myself constantly watching for the number 16 to appear before my eyes as I watched on.

"You did not just scream that" Jesy planted her face into her hands with a heavy sigh.

"Are you cheering for him because of his looks or are you actually interested in him winning" I asked teasingly.

"Now you just sound like a male motorsport fan" Leigh chuckled as she placed herself back down beside me.

"I'm sorry I'll let you enjoy the race" I said as I wandered my eyes back to the screen.

The race was intense but exhilarating at the same time. A few small battles took place out on the track between Carlos and Max and Charles and Lewis. But the lucky 16 managed to win that battle causing him to roar past the checkered flag claiming P1. Me and the girls erupted from our seats along with the crowd clapping our hands and cheering with glee.

"Charles Leclerc wins the Las Vegas GrandPrix!" The announcement echoed through out the track.

Charles red car came to a stop on the grid in front of us, he pulled himself carefully up and out of from around the halo and began to make his way to the railing separating him securely from the bustling front row of fans. He waved with admiration at the amount of support he was receiving, his eyes however quickly found mine in the crowd. We wasn't that far from the front possibly a row or two behind and I could see his dark features still ever so clearly. He raised a thumb up to me with a big grin printed boldly across his cheeks.

"I didn't crash" he mouthed proudly.

A laugh escaped my lips as I applauded him "well- done" I mouthed back.

Once the hustle and bustle from the crowds had settled down and the podium celebrations were completed the girls and I found ourselves sat in the carpark watching the sunrise. We'd spent the last few hours talking about our favourite moments from the tour just passed, and what we was most excited for with the break coming up. I pulled my phone from my pocket and decided to make a post dedicated to the group before we departed for five long months.

Liked by charles_Leclerc and 546,906 others

Lucinda Stone:  As our annual break is approaching from the bottom of my heart i want to thank the fans for an incredible year. You've been amazing and we all love so much!
See you soon ;)

View all 678 comments

charles_leclerc What an incredible bunch of girls ❤️

Charles comment sprung to the top of my notifications. I peered at it with a twinkle in my eye. I placed my phone down and joined back into the conversation. A bitter sweet feeling washed over me, it was sad that I was going be away from the girls and without singing and performing every night. But I was certain I was going to enjoy the break handed to me. And I knew exactly where I was travelling to first.

Monaco.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4M 89.4K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...
WONDERLAND | Charles Leclerc adele

Любовные романы

397K 6.3K 52
"we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it" y/n an ordinary girl from Monaco, dating the famous McLaren F1 driver - Lando Norris But what happens...
Box, Box (Charles Leclerc) kathnielserye

Любовные романы

54.7K 831 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
22.4K 452 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...