A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 41-45

49 1 7
By Demens88d

 The push coming from his chest was like tickling to Bai Yunchuan.

  Even if someone kicked him in the chest, he didn't seem to care. He just looked at Li Yingchi solemnly, the boy's figure reflected in his obscure eyes.

  There are also the loose trouser legs that slide down with the movement, and the voluptuous leg lines.

  Under the dim and swaying light in the room, the full arc that was not very obvious was looming, but was quickly covered up.

  Bai Yunchuan covered his nose with his hand, his eyes averted unnaturally, and he did not answer.

  Somewhat strangely, Xu Ziang, who originally had little dealings with Bai Yunchuan, looked focused and said nothing at the best moment to take advantage of the situation.

  The two of them looked like they had lost their souls, which made Li Yingchi a little confused as to what to do.

  There was a stalemate in the room for a long time. For a moment, Li Yingchi seemed to suddenly remember something and immediately started to turn over old scores. "Someone said before that my bed was broken and small. He didn't care at all. It's better to sleep on the floor."

  Bai Yunchuan was startled and immediately realized that Li Yingchi had discovered what he had whispered about that night.

  He thought Li Yingchi had fallen asleep at that time...

  The embarrassment of being slapped on the spot caused a subtle blush on his originally cold and handsome face.

  "I don't know who said that, Bai Yunchuan, do you know?" Li Yingchi looked at him and narrowed his eyes, the ends of his eyes turned up, with a little pride after success, "Why don't you speak?"

  This conversation came out of nowhere, and to Xu Ziang's ears it sounded like an encrypted call. It made the two people in front of him a small space of their own, isolating him, and Li Yingchi's sweet voice and smile had nothing to do with him.

  Let him know the imaginative details of Li Yingchi's interactions with others when he was away. He suddenly realized that his relationship with Li Yingchi was not even as close as this friend who suddenly appeared.

  All this made him unbearable.

  Xu Ziang took a deep breath, raised his voice slightly, interrupted the conversation, and then turned Li Yingchi's attention back to himself, "It's true that I didn't think carefully. It's really hot to sleep together in the summer, so it's okay to sleep on the floor." OK."

  "or......"

  He was still a little confused at first, but after taking a look at Bai Yunchuan, who was staring at him eagerly, he deliberately said to Li Yingchi: "Do you want me to tell you a bedtime story? Just like before."

  It was a very childish behavior, deliberately showing how close he and Li Yingchi were in the past, as if Xu Ziang could be one step ahead by saying this.

  In fact, if we really want to trace it back, it probably happened many years ago, when Xu Ziang and Li Yingchi were still underage.

  But apart from this, what can Xu Ziang say?

  He said that he often came to Tianping Village to deliver food, but he didn't see Li Yingchi for half a month, or that he would feel guilty and run away if someone asked him about Li Yingchi.

  When Xu Ziang's eyes met the surprised expression of Li Yingchi, he realized how abrupt his suggestion was, but he could no longer take it back.

  His hands moved helplessly in the air twice, and finally he approached the bed in a panic and opened his mouth to explain something, but Bai Yunchuan stopped him with his hand, and the two of them were immediately in a stalemate.

  "No need, I'm sleepy." Li Yingchi half-propped his body, his silky black hair falling on the pillow, flowing gracefully.

  His tone was soft, his long eyelashes fluttered as he spoke, and his delicate brows and eyes were already stained with fatigue, "I'm really sleepy."

  He didn't remember any bedtime stories Xu Ziang told him. He guessed that Xu Ziang was treating him like a child, so he said those words.

  Normally, he might have listened a little longer, but today he learned a lot of calligraphy under Jiang Xunmo's guidance. He wrote every stroke carefully, and had to start over again if he made a mistake. Over and over again, he I was already exhausted, and I really didn't have the time or energy to listen to the story.

  It was estimated that once it touched the pillow, he would be able to sleep in a deep sleep, so he had no choice but to refuse Xu Ziang.

  Li Yingchi put his hand to cover his lips and yawned lightly, his eyelashes were stained with a little moisture. He didn't look at Xu Ziang anymore, rubbed the pillow, and retracted himself into the quilt.

  It was obvious that they were still in love, and they didn't notice the overt and covert fighting between the two men at all. They thought they were getting along pretty well.

  He was indeed very sleepy. Under the gazes of Bai Yunchuan and Xu Ziang, Li Yingchi fell asleep without any burden.

  After Li Yingchi fell asleep, the two men who had always been at odds with each other lowered their voices in unison.

  After going back and forth, Bai Yunchuan completely lost the qualification to sleep on the bed. He stared at the back of Li Yingchi's head with some pity and was in a daze, wondering how someone could have such a beautiful back.

  Xu Ziang silently took out a straw mat from the cabinet, shook it casually and then laid it next to Li Yingchi's bed.

  As a regular customer on the floor, Bai Yunchuan had quick eyesight and quick hands. He kicked his bamboo mat over and occupied the position closest to the bed.

  He met Xu Ziang's gaze, raised the corners of his mouth extremely provocatively, moved his lips slightly, but did not make a sound.

  Xu Ziang saw that his mouth was saying - "Mine."

  At first, Bai Yunchuan thought that an impulsive person like Xu Ziang would be directly angered by his words and speak with his fists, but he didn't expect that Xu Ziang just glanced at him, did nothing, and accepted it calmly. The one far away from the bed.

  The perspective of lying on the ground was particularly different. In the past, Bai Yunchuan could see the dark roof, but now when Bai Yunchuan turned his face, he could see Li Yingchi's calves half exposed outside the quilt.

  This was the first time he saw Li Yingchi from such a perspective.

  A bed covered most of it, and only the calves stretched out due to the coldness were exposed. They seemed to be emitting a bright light in this quiet night.

  There was no need to put candles in the room. Bai Yunchuan suddenly had a ridiculous idea. Li Yingchi standing there was enough to dazzle him.

  After being distracted for a while, Bai Yunchuan seemed to notice something and suddenly turned his head, not surprisingly catching the sight of Xu Ziang who was also looking at Li Yingchi.

  Bai Yunchuan frowned suddenly, almost forgetting that there was such a person beside him.

  He secretly thought that Li Yingchi dared to lie to him, and he didn't look stupid at all. Why couldn't he tell that this friend of Lao Shizi didn't have pure intentions for him?

  He didn't have any sense of precaution. He didn't even know when he would be kidnapped and sold. He just stupidly handed people money.

  An inexplicable sense of crisis filled his heart, and Bai Yunchuan temporarily forgot about the virtues of the little thing he was worried about. It is estimated that if Li Yingchi counted money for others, he might just count the money and put it all into his own pocket.

  The more Bai Yunchuan thought about it, the more unbearable he felt. For a while, he couldn't sleep at all. He stood up directly and motioned Xu Ziang to follow him out to talk.

  -

  The hot summer is covered by the cool and humid night wind, making this silent night always look particularly gentle. The hazy moonlight is like a veil and mist splashing over this remote small village, and the sky is dotted with twinkling stars.

  The wind is blowing, the shadows of the trees are broken and swaying, and the soft sound is accompanied by the chirping of insects. It will be extremely romantic if two people take a walk together at this time.

  Of course, this does not include weird combinations like Xu Ziang and Bai Yunchuan.

  They stood facing each other, and Bai Yunchuan spoke first, with a bad tone: "Does he know that his friend has some shameful thoughts towards him?"

  "I don't know what you are talking about." Xu Ziang lowered his eyes, moved his lips twice, and replied stiffly, "If you call me out just to ask such a strange question, then I won't accompany you."

  He turned around and wanted to walk back to the house. Bai Yunchuan sneered, feeling sad for his self-deception, "Take all your dirty thoughts away, and don't think others can't see it."

  Xu Ziang stopped, turned his back to Bai Yunchuan and trembled slightly, clenched his fists, and said in a hoarse voice, "I am Chichi's friend, don't slander me and Chichi anymore."

  Bai Yunchuan waited calmly for him to turn around, and saw Xu Ziang's eyes were slightly red. He didn't feel pitiful, but rather hysterical.

  Coupled with the dark complexion and the tough face that was rarely taken care of, the contrast seemed very strange.

  As if he felt that his words were not credible, Xu Ziang laughed at himself and helplessly accepted the evaluation of impure thoughts.

  It was as if he had finally faced the ulterior feelings in his heart.

  It's hard to tell when his feelings for Li Yingchi became like this. From the moment he opened the door, he could no longer face each other with the mentality of an ordinary friend or a former neighbor as before. To Li Yingchi.

  Xu Ziang wiped his face with his hands. After relaxing a lot, he looked at Bai Yunchuan again and said word by word: "What about you?"

  "What kind of thoughts do you have in staying by Chichi's side? Do you have a clear conscience?"

  As soon as these words were heard, Bai Yunchuan began to reflexively avoid his true thoughts. The corners of his mouth froze, and he raised his eyebrows in pretended surprise.

"What can I have in mind?"

Bai Yunchuan shook his head, his long hair falling down from his forehead, covering his eyes, "I want to stay by his side, but he won't let me go and insists on keeping me here."

"Who would shamelessly follow an orphan?"

A gust of wind suddenly blew, stronger than ever before.

Xu Ziang's eyes were blurred by the fine sand stirred up by the wind, and his voice was choked with sobs, "If you really think so, leave him as soon as possible."

In his blurred vision, he saw Bai Yunchuan's hair being blown behind his ears by the wind. There was no smile on his extremely handsome and three-dimensional face, and his pale lips were pursed indifferently.

His face completely darkened.

Chapter 34 The Stingy Little Farmer (12)

That night, Li Yingchi got up and wanted to go to the toilet. Halfway through, he vaguely heard some strange noises outside the house.

But the wind kept roaring and soon drowned out the sound.

Li Yingchi raised his eyes and looked out of the yard. He saw a thick black ink and couldn't see anything clearly. Instead, the shadows of the trees were swaying, looking like a ghost with teeth and claws. His heart skipped a beat and he suddenly stopped thinking.

He was probably so sleepy that he didn't even notice that there were two men missing from the ground. He went straight back to bed with his eyes half-closed.

When it was daylight and Li Yingchi woke up, the old mats originally spread on the ground for people to rest temporarily had been put away.

After Li Yingchi washed up, he saw Bai Yunchuan placing two pairs of bowls and chopsticks on the dining table, but after a long time, he didn't take out the third pair of bowls and chopsticks.

The light and weak footsteps stopped in place. Bai Yunchuan stood by the stove and filled the porridge. He turned around and looked at Li Yingchi. Seeing Li Yingchi standing there in a daze, he raised his eyebrows in a funny way: "Chichi hasn't woken up yet?"

Li Yingchi blinked slowly and asked, "Has Xu Zi'ang gone back?"

"Brother Zi Ang." Bai Yunchuan's expression remained unchanged and he continued to serve the porridge, "He left before dawn. It seems that there was something going on at home. Let me tell my brother that he will not come again soon."

Li Yingchi nodded and said no more. He sat on the bench with a few strands of hair sticking up and swaying, and waited obediently for Bai Yunchuan to serve him porridge.

It seemed that he did not feel sad because of Xu Ziang's departure.

In fact, this is indeed the case. Although Li Yingchi feels a little regretful that he is missing a food source, he has gained a lot from the village chief's house recently and has accumulated a lot of rare snacks at home, so he is not too reluctant to part with it.

Thinking of this, Li Yingchi remembered that he had only completed two-sixths of his side mission, and began to wonder whether he should visit the village chief's house a few more times while Jiang Xunmo was still in good temper.

Seeing Li Yingchi's reaction, the depression that could not be eliminated by being punched and punched last night was suddenly released.

Bai Yunchuan felt physically and mentally comfortable inexplicably. He patiently held the porridge and blew it for a while to make sure the temperature was suitable for eating before passing it to Li Yingchi.

"Chichi, do you want something to eat? I'll cook it for you."

-

After breakfast, Bai Yunchuan packed up the dishes, took the dry food he had prepared - two coarse-grain steamed buns, and went to the Li family's field with a hoe and sickle, doing his duty as an adopted brother who was working hard.

Li Yingchi was not idle either.

He sat in the yard and watched Bai Yunchuan leave. He took a moment to feel the sunshine today. After yawning softly, he went back to the house, took some thin clothes, covered his head, and wore his usual old shorts. He took off his trousers and went out.

He always did whatever came to his mind. He was thinking that he still had more than half of the side missions to go, so he wanted to find Jiang Xunmo again. I don't think there's anything wrong with running to other people's homes every two days.

But not every time I come to the village chief's house, I am so lucky to meet a kind-hearted master.

After visiting the Jiang Mansion several times, Li Yingchi no longer needs others to guide him when entering the Chiang Mansion, especially the way to Jiang Xunmo's study.

Facing the maid who came forward enthusiastically, he felt a little embarrassed and pulled his sun-shading clothes forward. After making sure that his cheeks that were flushed from the heat were covered, he softly refused the maid's help, then covered his head and headed towards the study. Walk.

On the way, Li Yingchi was thinking randomly about what little advantage he should take advantage of this time.

There is no need for food or anything else. At the speed at which he takes things, he may empty out the small warehouse, and then that troublesome Jiang Minghao will bite him again.

How about letting Jiang Xunmo teach me something again today? Yesterday, Jiang Xunmo praised him for his good understanding and that he could master it once taught.

Li Yingchi bit her lip slightly, imagining in her mind the scene of being praised by her cousin for her good handwriting, and couldn't help but lower her head shyly.

But the next moment, his steps suddenly stopped.

In his sight that was narrowed by the clothes, a pair of silver boots embroidered with auspicious clouds suddenly appeared, approaching him without any sense of distance.

When Li Yingchi saw who it was, his fingers reflexively clenched the hem of his clothes, and he quickly took two steps back to distance himself from the man.

Seeing Li Yingchi's obviously resisting movements, Jiang Minghao had no choice but to stop two steps away.

He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Li Yingchi, his tone was calm, but his eyes were fixed on him: "What are you doing here?"

Li Yingchi is obviously still the same as before, with a thin figure and shabby clothes. In the summer, only his hands are exposed. He wears a layer of rags on his head in a strange way all day long, and his whole body is full of semen that is incompatible with the countryside. Feeling weird.

Coupled with his character of taking advantage of others, no matter where you look at it, Jiang Minghao looks the most annoying in the past.

But now, even the pinkish fingertips holding a piece of rag were inexplicably making Jiang Minghao unable to look away.

Li Yingchi lowered his face and did not dare to look at Jiang Minghao again. He was torn in his heart. He wanted to run away a little, but also wanted to find Jiang Xunmo. After hesitating for a long time, he whispered in a low voice: "I'm here to see Mr. Juren."

Afraid that Jiang Minghao would scold him again, he added in a low voice: "I didn't want to take anything from your house today."

This is a very smart thing to say. It's not that I won't take his things, but I won't take them today. The system nodded secretly, and the little host's speaking art improved again.

"He's not here today."

"Then, when will the Master of Juren come back?"

Jiang Minghao didn't answer his question. Instead, he approached Li Yingchi when he wasn't paying attention.

This movement was so sudden that Li Yingchi was so startled that he took a step back and almost fell down, but was pulled back by Jiang Minghao.

At this moment, Li Yingchi almost bumped into Jiang Minghao. The hand holding the hem of his sunshade had no time to care about himself. He panicked and stood between the two of them, barely taking half a step away.

Without the cover of clothes, a delicate and pretty little face was revealed in front of Jiang Minghao's eyes. The young man's long and thick eyelashes were trembling, and his bright eyes were full of confusion, as if he didn't know how to deal with the situation at this time.

Jiang Minghao looked at him nonchalantly: "Are you here to learn calligraphy from him?"

Li Yingchi bit her lip nervously and said timidly: "Forget it...can you, can you let me go first, so that we can have a good talk."

"My handwriting is also good." Jiang Minghao's dark eyes reflected Li Yingchi's appearance, and he suddenly said a sentence without any beginning or end.

Li Yingchi was stunned for a moment and didn't understand what it meant. He blinked in confusion, "What?"

"My handwriting is no worse than my brother's. If you want to learn calligraphy, come to me and I can teach you."

Li Yingchi stayed at his house all afternoon yesterday. As a younger brother, he was naturally worried that his brother would be deceived. After hearing the news, he casually passed by the study for a while.

He saw Li Yingchi being held by his brother while he was learning calligraphy, holding hands, and the two of them were almost touching each other.

Li Yingchi's face is small and looks so cute. When he can't learn to write, he will puff up a little and coquettishly ask his brother to teach him again.

He is too arrogant because of being favored, but it is not intolerable for him. He likes people who are eager to learn.

Learning calligraphy is really too childish, and he is most annoyed by such boring things. But if Li Yingchi can behave like he was by Jiang Xunmo's side yesterday, he won't be able to accept it. After all, he likes obedient people.

I thought Li Yingchi would definitely agree, but Jiang Minghao was already thinking about how to let him learn to write his own name. However, Li Yingchi shook his head and said, "I don't want you to teach me."

Jiang Minghao was so cruel, but he remembered clearly that he was not a good person, and he did not want Jiang Minghao to teach him how to write.

Jiang Minghao couldn't accept it. He didn't expect Li Yingchi to reject him at all. He was so anxious that his face turned red, "My brother can do it, but I can't?"

Li Yingchi raised his eyes, glanced at him, and said matter-of-factly: "Your brother is a judge, but you are not."

"I..." Jiang Minghao was a little speechless. He just passed the examination last year and it would take a while before he had the opportunity to continue taking the exam. As for now, he cannot become a scholar no matter what, "does he have to be a scholar?"

"Yeah." Li Yingchi didn't think much and just prevaricated.

"Then you go find Juren to teach you." Jiang Minghao turned away almost angrily, "I thought you just lacked moral character, but I didn't expect you to be so vain!"

Li Yingchi stood there and looked at Jiang Minghao's quickly leaving figure. He rubbed his wrist and said to himself: "It's inexplicable. It's really cruel."

The two broke up unhappy.

Since Jiang Xunmo was not here, Li Yingchi didn't want to stay at the village chief's house and meet Jiang Minghao, so he returned home the same way.

-

The three-acre farmland of Uncle Li's family is not big, but it is not too small either. The lack of care all year round has caused many weeds to grow in the field. In addition to harvesting rice, Bai Yunchuan also has to find time to pull out these weeds. He is so busy that he can hardly rest. .

By noon, when the villagers were all calling him to have lunch together, he was already sweating profusely.

Bai Yunchuan casually leaned under a big tree, drank a few mouthfuls of well water he brought, and prepared to eat a few bites of steamed buns before continuing to work.

The weather in summer is unpredictable. Rice must be harvested and dried in good weather. If it is too late and watered by heavy rain, it may be completely ruined.

By then, Li Yingchi would probably be extremely aggrieved. He was already squeamish and didn't grow much. By then, he would have lost some rice, so he would probably have endless troubles with him.

Several villagers who were chatting next to them suddenly came over and asked with a bit of flattery: "Xiao Bai, I think your family seems to have a good relationship with the village chief's family?"

"Who said that?" Bai Yunchuan frowned slightly, and the sweat on his forehead slid down his cheeks. He wiped it casually, leaving a little glimmer of water on his handsome face.

"Hey, who said that? We all saw it." The villagers thought he was embarrassed to say it, so they joked: "Isn't your cousin always going to the village chief's house recently? We can all see whether the relationship is good or not. !"

"That's right, we just saw your brother coming out of the village chief's house!" Several villagers looked at each other and burst out laughing, "The village chief's eldest son is a civil servant. If this gets involved, your family will... The future is bright!"

In the past, the villagers would definitely not have thought this way. Even if they saw Li Yingchi entering the village chief's house, they probably just thought that the village chief had been coveted by this rogue again.

But now, Li Yingchi goes to the village chief's house every day. Not only is he not kicked out, but he stays there for most of the day.

Anyone with eyes can see that the Li family must have climbed to the top of the Jiang family!

They were talking happily to themselves, telling Bai Yunchuan not to forget them when he got rich, but they didn't notice the man's increasingly clenched fists and bulging veins.

It's been several days since he received a meal from Li Yingchi.

Then why do you want to be a bad judge? Is he the only one who deserves Li Yingchi to look for him every day?

Chapter 35 The Stingy Little Farmer (13)

Bai Yunchuan's mood has reached an extreme level recently.

At first, Bai Yunchuan thought that Li Yingchi took such pains to deceive him because he had some plot against him.

He thought that if he was plotting his original identity, then Li Yingchi should rush to flatter him, treat him with every possible care, and pray that he would reward him with gold and silver after he regained his memory.

If he wanted to keep his handsome appearance, then Li Yingchi should stick to him every day, talk sweetly to him, wait for him to relent, and then take the opportunity to cook the raw rice into the cooked rice.

But in fact, Li Yingchi now runs to the village chief's house all day long and doesn't even want to eat breakfast at home.

Bai Yunchuan worked in the wind and sun all day at farm work. When he came home at night, the only thing that greeted him when he returned home was a cold and tightly closed broken wooden door.

He couldn't help but wonder if he was really just a poor orphan who was picked up to work as a coolie, so Li Yingchi didn't cling to him.

But what is the ability of the eldest son of the village chief's family, and how can he be able to confuse this little liar.

The only knowledgeable Juren master in the village?

That's just right.

Bai Yunchuan's eyebrows were slightly raised, and a sullen look flashed through his dark eyes. He wanted to personally meet this popular person, especially the one who was popular with Li Yingchi, to see if he was really that knowledgeable.

If it is true, then this person must be able to see what his jade pendant represents.

When he regains his memory, he will definitely leave this place, and then severely punish that nasty little liar.

No matter what, he will never waver this time.

Hearing that Jiang Xunmo was going to the county government these days to take over some things and travel far away, Bai Yunchuan keenly noticed that Li Yingchi rarely went out recently, and even came to bring him a meal at noon one day.

Although there were two shriveled steamed buns again, Li Yingchi also brought an extra bottle of water this time.

He didn't understand what Li Yingchi meant. Could he be a dog that would come and go as soon as he called it?

She always has such a detached attitude. When she misses him, she throws him some bones. When she doesn't miss him, it's like she has forgotten that he is there.

Don't think that if you show kindness to him, he will forgive Li Yingchi for deceiving him.

Thinking of this, Bai Yunchuan's washing dishes became more noisy, with thunder and bang, as if the bowl would be smashed in the next moment.

Hearing the sound, Li Yingchi poked his head out of the bedroom and looked at Bai Yunchuan in the yard, looking a little confused, "What are you doing?"

Bai Yunchuan's whole body froze suddenly, and his hands moved uncontrollably, "I'm washing the dishes."

To be honest, Li Yingchi felt that Bai Yunchuan had become very strange recently.

Since the last time he went to the village chief's house but failed and met that annoying Jiang Minghao, he rarely goes out.

Originally, he went out just to do a mission, but Jiang Xunmo was not here and others did not welcome him. He would only be humiliating himself if he went there.

In addition, the sun was getting hotter and hotter recently, and it was really not suitable to go out, so he completely gave up the idea of doing side tasks and planned to wait until Jiang Xunmo came back to find him.

But I don't know what this has to do with Bai Yunchuan. He just missed going out for a few days, and Bai Yunchuan looked at him with a strange look all day long.

That look followed him like a shadow, as if he was accusing him of being a heartless man, making his skin crawl all over.

Although Li Yingchi did deceive Bai Yunchuan, Bai Yunchuan didn't seem very angry with him after knowing the truth. The two had been in peace for a long time, and Li Yingchi felt that it was okay to mess around like this, as long as the world line did not collapse.

A few days ago, the system sent him a side task, requiring him to supervise the progress of Bai Yunchuan's farm work and further exploit the male protagonist.

But that day he saw Bai Yunchuan preparing lunch by himself, so at noon he just brought some food and went out.

On the way, it was too hot, so I turned back home and got a bottle of water to drink on the way.

But when he found Bai Yunchuan in the field, before he could say that he drank the water, Bai Yunchuan took away the two cornbread and the kettle.

At that speed, it was as if Li Yingchi was abusing him at home every day and not giving him food, even though Bai Yunchuan had always been in charge of the food at home.

"Bai Yunchuan..." He pulled on Bai Yunchuan's sleeves, trying to stop the man from drinking water.

"Huh?" Bai Yunchuan squeezed out a question from his throat.

Li Yingchi couldn't help but licked his dry lower lip, "I drank that water..."

"Gulu gulu..."

But his words failed to stop Bai Yunchuan. Li Yingchi couldn't hold him back and watched as Bai Yunchuan suddenly raised his head and drank the remaining water in one gulp.

Bai Yunchuan reached out his hand and casually wiped his chin, and bent down to return the bottle to him. His expression didn't look like he was guilty, "Brother, I was so thirsty that I drank it all by accident."

It was really too hot that day, and he was sweating profusely in the field. He didn't want to lose his temper. After seeing that the side task was completed, he wrinkled his face and left.

But after that, Bai Yunchuan stared at him with that strange look for even longer.

-

In the evening a few days later, Jiang Xunmo returned to Tianping Village.

This news was heard by Li Yingchi and Bai Yunchuan when they were enjoying the shade in the yard.

Bai Yunchuan recently learned carpentry from his neighbor's uncle. He made a rocking chair out of bamboo and placed it in the yard. In order not to bump into anyone, he even put a thin blanket on it.

Li Yingchi was lying on the chair at that time, and Bai Yunchuan was cutting watermelon on the stone table.

After hearing the news, Li Yingchi's eyelashes trembled slightly and then he opened his eyes. He flicked the fan and brushed away the hair stuck to his cheeks. His sleepy brain slowly began to think about side tasks.

Bai Yunchuan cut the melon for a moment, and took Li Yingchi's reaction into his eyes. The next moment, there was a crisp sound of the melon skin being split into two, and the light red juice slowly left along the blade.

"Chilled watermelon, don't eat too much."

"Well."

The next day was as usual. Bai Yunchuan got up at dawn in the early morning.

After cooking breakfast, he called Li Yingchi several times, but received no response. He didn't say anything anymore. He took the jade pendant from the pocket hanging next to the wardrobe and went out.

This time, he did not walk to the farmland as usual, but like Li Yingchi, he walked to Li Mansion, the most luxuriously decorated house in Tianping Village.

After arriving, Bai Yunchuan told the servant that he had something important to do with their eldest son and wanted to see him.

The doorman looked at him carefully and felt that the visitor was quite contradictory. His attire was really shabby, but he had an extraordinary bearing, and his appearance was so handsome that he didn't look like someone who could be raised in this mountain village.

"What do you mean?" the doorman asked.

Bai Yunchuan saw his hesitation and took out the jade pendant from his pocket, "I'm here for this jade pendant."

Even a layman could tell from the appearance and quality of the jade that it was not ordinary. The servant swallowed his saliva and said, "I will take you to the eldest son right now."

Pushing open the door of the study room, Bai Yunchuan saw at a glance the man sitting on the main seat reading books. He had a clear appearance, elegant temperament, and a literati temperament about him.

Presumably this is the person who made Li Yingchi linger, Jiang Xunmo.

After looking up and down, he curled his lips a little coldly. He couldn't figure out why Li Yingchi treated him so differently. He obviously looked very ordinary.

Meeting Jiang Xunmo's gaze, Bai Yunchuan bowed slightly and saluted, "I have met Young Master Jiang."

Jiang Xunmo was slightly startled. To be honest, after he obtained the title of Juren, few people called him son anymore. Being called out so suddenly made him feel a little awkward.

He shook his head and smiled, feeling ridiculous at his unreasonable thoughts. He stood up and helped Bai Yunchuan, "Young Master, I wonder why you are here? It's just getting dark now, so you probably have something urgent to do."

"It's very urgent." Bai Yunchuan was not polite to him, "I have something to ask you for help."

He took out the jade pendant and handed it to Jiang Xunmo, "I forgot everything after I lost my memory. This jade pendant is the only thing left from me, with my name engraved on it."

"I know that Mr. Jiang, you are the only one here who knows people well and has extensive knowledge, so I want to ask you to help me find out my true identity."

Hearing this, Jiang Xunmo took a deep look at Bai Yunchuan's face, picked up the jade pendant in his hand, and began to look at it carefully.

What this person said was true. There was indeed a name engraved on the back of this jade pendant, but he did not recognize the name. He could only judge from the material that the owner of the jade pendant had a high status.

However, how can a person with a high status easily let others know his real name, which makes the search for a needle in a haystack even more difficult.

When Jiang Xunmo wanted to reject the person in front of him and tell him that he was unable to help him, the strange pattern on the back of the jade pendant suddenly caught Jiang Xunmo's attention, and the words he was about to blurt out stopped in his throat.

The pattern on the back of the jade pendant is outlined like a flower, but the inside of the petals is incomplete and broken. It has a sad visual impact. It is a very unique and extremely rare pattern.

Being unique and rare was not what stunned Jiang Xunmo, but because he had seen this pattern somewhere before.

For a while, he couldn't remember where he had seen this pattern, but his subconscious told him that this pattern was extremely important and extremely dangerous.

The two of them stood in silence in the room. Bai Yunchuan thought that Jiang Xunmo didn't want to help him. He sneered in his heart and secretly thought that this person was nothing more than that. He only knew how to give up when he encountered problems that he couldn't solve.

"I believe Mr. Jiang will not refuse the request of me, a poor man who has lost his memory, right Mr. Jiang?"

There was so much weirdness in this tone that it almost overflowed. Jiang Xunmo was not a fool. He could vaguely feel the inexplicable hostility towards him from the person in front of him.

But at this time, his attention was completely attracted by the pattern, and he had no time to care about Bai Yunchuan's tone.

He gently traced the peculiar pattern with his fingers, "I seem to have seen this pattern before, but I can't remember it for the moment."

Bai Yunchuan said "Ah" without surprise, "Don't even Mr. Jiang know?"

"I will find it for you." Jiang Xunmo raised his head to meet Bai Yunchuan's gaze, "I will return to the county office in a few days, so please leave this jade pendant here with me first."

The jade pendant was held in Jiang Xunmo's hand. Bai Yunchuan just glanced at it casually, as if he was looking at something that had nothing to do with him. "Okay, thank you Mr. Jiang first."

After Jiang Xunmo turned around and carefully put the jade pendant into a box, he turned around and found Bai Yunchuan still standing there, looking out the door from time to time. He was a little puzzled.

"Mr. Bai, is there anything else you need to do?" Jiang Xunmo picked up the book and sat back down, his intention to catch up with the guests was obvious.

Probably thinking that Bai Yunchuan was worried that he would not help him despite taking his jade pendant, he patiently added: "I won't break my promise to you, so please don't worry."

Bai Yunchuan stood by the door with his arms crossed. He didn't move after hearing his words. Instead, he suddenly said:

"The guest who has been thinking about you so much is here again. It's really... hum."

Jiang Xunmo didn't hear clearly, raised his eyes and asked, "What did you just say? Come again?"

"Xiao, Jiao, Ke."

Li Yingchi pulled on his slightly wet trouser legs that were stained with dew and carefully stepped onto the steps.

He fluttered his eyelashes, looked into the study room with his little face raised, slightly raised the corner of his mouth with a half-smile, and was about to call him "Master of Juren".

The next moment, the smile froze on his lips.

"Bai, Bai..."

Chapter 36 The Stingy Little Farmer (14)

To enter Jiang Xunmo's study, you must first step up a few small steps in front of the room before you can see the scene inside.

Jiang Xunmo loves bamboo, so he planted a large bamboo forest on both sides of the study room with large windows.

When the weather is still good, the windows in the house are rarely closed. Every morning, the servant opens the door, and the young master who comes to the study to read will slowly walk up the steps.

In this way, a piece of thin bamboo green outside the window will slowly unfold before his eyes like a scroll, which is refreshing and refreshing.

Li Yingchi often laments how beautiful it is when he comes here on weekdays.

It was originally a good design, but when Bai Yunchuan's face with a sneer at the corner of his mouth slowly appeared in front of him, all the poetic and picturesque atmosphere disappeared in an instant.

Li Yingchi's heart was beating wildly, his cheeks turned pale, and he took two steps back on the spot.

When he walked to Jiang Mansion today, he took off his sun-shading clothes. When he raised his head to look at people, his beautiful face was completely exposed to the sun.

Bai Yunchuan, who could see clearly from above, had his Adam's apple twitching slightly and couldn't help but let out a "tsk".

Does Li Yingchi usually show no defense to others like this? He is so stupid.

He only knows how to be stingy with his own money, but he doesn't understand that he himself is the most precious treasure.

He took two steps forward to help Li Yingchi lift his collar, but unexpectedly, Li Yingchi trembled all over and turned around to run out.

The fact that Bai Yunchuan was at Jiang Xunmo's house was really scary.

Li Yingchi felt that as a little cannon fodder who would be retaliated by the two male protagonists in the later stage, meeting the two male protagonists gathered together was no different from the black and white impermanence he encountered on the street.

But before he could take a step, Bai Yunchuan caught him back.

Bai Yunchuan stood behind Li Yingchi, holding his thin waist covered by the wide coat with one hand, and reaching out in front of Li Yingchi with the other hand, gently lifting his chin, forcing the young man to look up at him.

Bai Yunchuan lowered his eyes and looked at the young man's rapidly trembling eyelashes. They were long and thick, with a natural upward curve, like a butterfly about to fly away.

"Why are you running?" His tone was flat and his emotions were unpredictable.

Li Yingchi's eyes averted, and he pursed his lips and refused to speak.

The hand placed on Li Yingchi's waist suddenly moved. His big palm touched his soft belly and stroked it twice cautiously.

This feeling is really weird. In addition to being a little itchy, it is more of a visual discomfort.

Such movements and strength are like...

Anyway, it was weird. Li Yingchi grabbed the man's hand and tried hard to push him away, "Don't touch my belly!"

"Why is there no meat in my belly?"

Bai Yunchuan didn't take Li Yingchi's strength seriously at all. He was like a child. He commented first, and then asked: "Did you eat the breakfast I cooked before going out? Hmm? Did you eat it?"

Jiang Xunmo saw that Li Yingchi didn't come in for a long time, but Mr. Bai followed him out. He was confused, so he got up and followed him.

The height gap between the two people in front of him was too big. Jiang Xunmo stood at the door and could barely see Li Yingchi. He could only distinguish their overly intimate movements by their movements.

His throat was dry and he paused for a moment. He couldn't help but interrupt the conversation between the two: "Do you know each other?"

Bai Yunchuan let go of the person in his arms. Hearing Jiang Xunmo ask this, he returned his gaze to Li Yingchi's face, as if waiting for him to speak.

Li Yingchi lowered his head and smoothed the wrinkled hem of his clothes, and replied with some guilt: "We know him."

"Why haven't I heard you mention it before?" Jiang Xunmo's face softened, and he stepped closer and took Li Yingchi's hand. "In that case, let's come in and sit together. Don't be too polite."

 It turns out that the two of them knew each other. I heard that he was the only one in Li Yingchi's family and no one was willing to play with Xiaochi. I guess this amnesiac Mr. Bai must have made friends with Xiaochi.

  It's okay for brothers who have a better relationship to be so close before.

  He was thinking this way, and seeing Bai Yunchuan still standing there, he asked again: "Have you had breakfast? Why don't you try the newly made pickled bamboo shoots in the house with me?"

  "Okay." Bai Yunchuan walked to Li Yingchi in two steps. The road was so wide that he had to wait until their hands touched hands and squeezed away before giving up.

  Li Yingchi glared at him, not embarrassed to curse in front of Jiang Xunmo.

  Bai Yunchuan laughed, "But I've already had breakfast. Just try the pickled bamboo shoots. I just don't know if I've eaten it yet."

  When Jiang Xunmo heard this, he became more certain that the two of them were just acquaintances. If they lived together, they would probably have breakfast together.

  Li Yingchi had indeed eaten. The last time he didn't eat the breakfast cooked by Bai Yunchuan, it was because of the jade pendant incident at that time that he really couldn't pretend to be nonchalant in front of Bai Yunchuan.

  Even if according to the personality, a stingy and greedy person must love himself and money most, so there is no need for Li Yingchi to have trouble with his body.

  "I've eaten." Li Yingchi sat at the table and shook his head.

  In the end, neither breakfast nor pickled bamboo shoots were served. Li Yingchi didn't want to eat it. As for Bai Yunchuan, who said he wanted to eat pickled bamboo shoots, Jiang Xunmo didn't care whether he lived or died.

  This time Jiang Xunmo went to the county for work. In addition to working, he also visited the local market in his spare time.

  For some reason, when he saw those fragrant snacks and well-tailored clothes, he would think of Li Yingchi.

  I couldn't help but fantasize about whether he would be happy if I brought these things to him, and whether he would smile at me.

  Want to see.

  want to see.

  So this time when he went out, he did nothing else and spent all his time picking out gifts for Li Yingchi.

  But he didn't know how to speak. For the first time in his life, Jiang Xunmo was troubled by this question: What's the best way to give something to someone?

  "That..." Li Yingchi bit her red lips nervously.

  At this time, he couldn't care about Bai Yunchuan sitting next to him. All he was thinking about were the side tasks that he still had a lot to do.

  He has already sat in the study room. It would be a waste if he didn't do the task.

  Li Yingchi breathed a sigh of relief, and under the pressure of the two male protagonists gathered together, he said with some trepidation, "You have been out for so long, what have you brought back, specialties and so on..."

  It was obviously a very purposeful word, but when paired with his unyielding gaze and somewhat embarrassed body movements, it somehow made people want to give him more, give him better things.

  It was as if he was born to be pampered.

  Jiang Xunmo paused when he heard this, and then he clenched a fist with his left hand and lightly hammered it into his right palm. He suddenly woke up and said, "If you don't tell me, I've almost forgotten. Just wait a moment."

  He quickly walked out of the study and ran straight back to his yard to get a gift for Li Yingchi.

  As soon as Jiang Xunmo left, only Li Yingchi and Bai Yunchuan were left in the study.

  The study room was obviously very spacious and had many wooden chairs for entertaining guests, but Bai Yunchuan refused to sit anywhere else and squeezed in next to Li Yingchi.

  Although Li Yingchi didn't work at home, he was still a little embarrassed when Bai Yunchuan caught him going to the village chief's house to be lazy, not to mention that he had shamelessly begged another male protagonist in front of him just now. thing.

  Li Yingchi turned his face slightly, wanting to sneak a look at Bai Yunchuan, but he didn't expect that Bai Yunchuan was staring at him at this time. As soon as he turned his head, he was caught on the spot.

  He quickly looked away, but to no avail.

  Bai Yunchuan stared at Li Yingchi with his face raised. His face had no expression, no emotion or anger, and his voice was also light, "What specialty products do you like?"

  Li Yingchi didn't answer, but Bai Yunchuan kept staring at him. The presence of his gaze was so strong that Li Yingchi felt on pins and needles, so he could only say perfunctorily: "...I like everyone I've never met before."

  "Chichi, is this why you came to him?"

  Bai Yunchuan took Li Yingchi's hand that was on the chair, put it in his hand and kneaded it gently like a toy, "Then I can buy it for you, too."

  "Chichi." He kept calling, "Did you really eat the breakfast I cooked?"

  Li Yingchi tried to twitch his hand, but it didn't. He couldn't help but raise his eyes and wanted to glare at Bai Yunchuan, but he met the man's aggrieved expression.

  He was obviously a man who looked particularly fierce when he had a cold face, but when he made such an expression, he looked pitiful, as if he was being bullied.

  Li Yingchi couldn't bear to eat soft or hard food, and immediately couldn't bear it, "I ate it. You made broth today and paired it with green vegetables."

  "Yes." Bai Yunchuan let go of Li Yingchi's hand, "Next time you like something, please tell me first, okay?"

  When he came back, Jiang Xunmo almost jogged into the study.

  He brought a cotton bag embroidered with colorful patterns that contained something unknown, and a pile of food that was almost hidden.

  The bag didn't look like an ordinary thing, which made the contents inside even more curious.

  Li Yingchi was no exception. He spontaneously walked over and skipped the pile of snacks of different shapes without politeness. He pointed at the bag and asked Jiang Xunmo, "What specialty is this?"

  The face of Master Juren Qingjun was filled with blood. I don't know whether it was because the weather was too hot or he was walking too fast. He looked as if he was shy.

  Li Yingchi couldn't get an answer and kept looking at him.

  Jiang Xunmo moved his face away and coughed lightly, "This is not a specialty. It's a piece of clothing I bought locally. I accidentally bought it too short. I didn't have time to return it, so I thought of you."

  He untied the rope that tied the bag, took out a well-made and soft moon-white top, shook it slightly, and displayed it in front of Li Yingchi.

  "Don't dislike it."

  Bai Yunchuan looked at the scene in front of him, and his dissatisfaction with Jiang Xunmo instantly reached its peak.

  Anyone with eyes can tell that I bought the wrong thing in this dress.

  Li Yingchi was petite, about a head shorter than him, and although Jiang Xunmo was not as tall as him, he was still far beyond the reach of a little liar like Li Yingchi.

  It's said that I bought it wrong. I'm afraid I picked it carefully and prepared it for giving away.

  He was about to say "ugly" in a disgraceful way when he saw Li Yingchi taking the clothes and looking at them twice. The next moment, he reached out to lift up his short shirt.

  It's summer and no one wears more than two pieces of clothing in the hot weather.

  What's more, Li Yingchi was famously afraid of heat. Even when he went out in the cool weather in the early morning, he only wore a thin short shirt.

  With this move, he had no time to stop it, and the skin on his waist and abdomen was instantly exposed to the air.

Chapter 37 The Stingy Little Farmer (15)

  The material of the clothes is not cheap at first glance. The thin silver threads reflect and sparkle in the light. The color is also a light moon white that villagers who do farm work would never choose. It feels cool and soft to the touch, which makes people put it down.

  Since Li Yingchi came to this world, he has not worn new clothes. He has been wearing old clothes all day long, except for the gray and dark clothes and the yellowish white ones.

  As a result, when he saw these new clothes now, he couldn't take his eyes away.

  But Li Yingchi didn't choose any clothes, not to mention... Li Yingchi secretly looked at Jiang Xunmo, he was much taller than himself.

  If the clothes are too wide and he doesn't wear them properly, wouldn't he be like a child wearing adult clothes? It would be ugly. He still has to try it on before deciding whether to wear it or not.

  With this thought in mind, he decided to try it on first.

  Before trying on new clothes, he must take off his old clothes first. Li Yingchi touched the moon-white short-sleeved shirt, then reached out to lift up his clothes from bottom to top, just like taking off short-sleeved shirts in modern times.

  The little beauty never felt that he was special. He knew that he was not as strong as others and his skin was whiter than others, but these were all caused by his frailty and lack of exercise since childhood, which was not a good thing.

  He also knows that good friends will sleep together and change clothes together. We are all boys, so this is nothing.

  Therefore, he didn't take any precautions when he took it off, and just wanted to try to see if it fit him.

  But the other two people didn't think so. The clothes had just been lifted halfway, and with the harsh noise of the chair scraping the ground, Jiang Xunmo hurriedly pressed Li Yingchi's hand, and the clothes fell back down again.

  Li Yingchi raised his eyes slightly and said with some confusion: "What's wrong?"

  No one answered him, neither Jiang Xunmo nor Bai Yunchuan spoke.

  Li Yingchi noticed Jiang Xunmo's red ears, and was distracted by thinking that the weather was so hot today, so he thought it was a good thing he had brought some sun-shading clothes.

  The hand on his arm refused to let go. Li Yingchi looked down at his clothes and pushed Jiang Xunmo away with some realization.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 11.3K 25
Moved from Quotev. Update frequency: whenever it happens Clawd Deuce Heath Jackson/Holt Gil Valentine Pharaoh Porter Raythe
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
13.7K 195 18
https://m.shubaow.net/222/222172/ Author: Tao Ziqing Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-14 Latest: Chapter 75 is complete BL finished 323,000 ...
6.2K 156 3
Angad Shekhawat fell in love with Raina, a mysterious girl. But one day she disappeared from his life. Only to cross paths with him five years later...