The Unwanted Child {1}

By mmultixaep0

The Unwanted Child Jaycee Jordan also known as Jay to her friends was an average kid who got sent to the cel... More

Graphics
Cast
The 100 + 1
My brother
Grounders
Last man on the ark
The Woods
My brother, my responsibility
Acid Fog
The Ark
Radio
Taken
Contents under pressure
Day Trip
Unity day
I Am Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders ~Part 1~
We Are Grounders ~Part 2~
✨ Graphics ✨
~Cast~
The Ark
The Saved
Memories
Beacon
Human Trials
Fog of War
Log Into an Abyss
Space-Walker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Rubicon
Resurrection
Blood Must Have Blood
Graphics
Cast
Aftermath
Nova
Nothing But Lies
The Lie's Between Us
Three Months
Wanheda
Ye Who Enter Here
Alive
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation

Gone

570 15 3
By mmultixaep0

The door to the throne room opens, and Bellamy, Murphy, Jay, and Pike walk in. Bellamy points his gun at Abby.

Clarke stood in front of her mom protectively, "Hey, no! It's okay. I used the EMP. She's back,"

"Well, what about Ontari? I thought you said we had one shot with that thing?" Murphy asked.

"I told you, Ontari is no longer an option for the Flame, she's brain dead," She turned to Bellamy, "Is the floor secure?"

Bellamy nodded, "For now. Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom,"

"We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed. The stairs are collapsed. No one's following us" Pike told them, Jaycee couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Good. Then we have time," Clarke sighed.

"What we don't have is a way down," Murphy said annoyed. Jaycee hit him, signaling him to shut up.

"Time for what?" Bellamy asked, ignoring Jay and Murphy.

"An Ascension Ceremony," She looked at Bellamy.

"Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn't an option. Besides, she's still chipped, and we no longer have an EMP," Murphy stated.

"We're not putting the Flame in Ontari's head. We're putting it in mine," Clarke looked at Muphy.

"Clarke. That thing killed Emerson in seconds, liquified his brain," Bellamy reminded her.

"Emerson wasn't connected to a Nightblood," Clarke told him.

"Blood transfusion?" Jaycee asked her.

"Not exactly," Clarke said to the Jordan girl as she was trying to explain it.

"Connected like Mount Weather," Abby said out loud.

Clarke looked at her mom nodding, "Yes," She then moved to talk to Abby.

Jay was pacing down and up the room, worried for Lily. Bellamy walked up to her, "Hey, we're gonna find her, she's going to be okay, I promise," Bellamy put both hands on her arms.

Jay shook her head, "You can't promise that. I mean what if she's chipped... I mean, she could be hurt or worse..." Jaycee said with tears in her eyes. Bellamy knew she was still mad, but she knew she needed this, he pulled her into a hug, and Jay hesitated but eventually hugged him back sobbing.

"It's okay Angel, we're gonna find her," Bellamy whispered in her ear.

Octavia appears out of nowhere.

"Whatever you're doing, you'd better do it fast," Octavia told everyone.

"Why? What happened?" Bellamy asked his sister.

Octavia turned her attention to her brother, "They're climbing,"

Everyone ran to the window and looked outside and saw that the chipped grounders and Arkadians were scaling the building. Jaycee's eyes were wide. She knew that with one slip-up, they would surely die.

Clarke looked at her mom. "I have to do this," She told her mom with pleading eyes.

Abby nodded, "Okay, I'll help you,"

•••

In the throne room, Clarke sits on the throne. Abby puts a needle into Clarke's arm. Clarke winces but nods at Abby.

"Balcony's greased. No one's getting into through here," Pike told everyone.

Jaycee really wanted to kill him, she did, but, she knew that Octavia would want to do it since Lincoln was her lover.

"Good. There's enough lamp oil to cover every window and floor except in the Commander's chamber," Bellamy said.

"Then that's where the fighting stars. We'll dig in there," Pike told him.

Pike leaves and Bryan limps after him. Bellamy puts a hand on his sister's shoulder, "O, be careful"

Octavia looks at Bellamy and then leaves to walk to Jaycee. She pulled her into a hug. "If I see Lily, I promise I will knock her out so nothing happens to her," Jay pulled back from Octavia, she nodded at her, "Thank you," She mumbled.

Octavia leaves.

Abby finally finished hooking up Clarke and Ontari, "We're all set" She looked at her daughter, "Okay, you ready?"

Clarke nodded.

Abby turns the switch that starts Clarke's blood flowing through the tube into Ontari. Then she does the same with Ontari, and black Nightblood blood flows into Clarke.

Bellamy smiled a little at Clarke, "Hey, try doing that handing upside down" Bellamy told her as he remembered himself like that when he was in Mount Weather,"

Clarke smiled slightly and nodded at Bellamy.

She turned to her mom and told her she was fine, and that this plan would work. Abby was scared, she didn't want her only daughter to die, she asked what would happen if it didn't work, Murphy being Murphy said something that he shouldn't have.

"If it doesn't work then she dies. If she doesn't try, then she dies with the rest of us when the climbers get here. If we're gonna do this I'm going to need the Flame" Jaycee looked at him and punched his arm and he winced.

"Damn Jordan, I forgot how hard you're punches are," He smirked

She was going to do it once more but he moved away before she got the chance.

Abby didn't like that Murphy was going near his daughter but Clarke looked at her mom.

"Mom, please. He knows what he's doing." You have to let me go," Abby nodded at her daughter.

Clarke looked at Jaycee, "Jay," She looked at Clarke.

"Don't worry, I'll save her," Clarke promised.

Jaycee did nothing but look at her and nod. She was just hoping that Lily didn't need saving.

Murphy takes the Flame from Clarke's hand. He then gets behind her.

"Lean forward," Murphy told her.

Clarke holds on to Bellamy's hand as Jay stands afar, waiting for chipped people to come in if they do.

"You ready?" Murphy asked.

"Do it," She told him.

"Ascende superious," Murphy spoke.

The Flame shoots out tendrils, and Murphy puts it near the nape of Clarke's neck. It buries itself under her skin. Clarke yells in pain and goes unconscious.

Bellamy looked at her, "Is she okay?" he asked Abby.

Abby checked on Clarke, "Her heart's racing," She looked at Murphy, "Get that thing out of her head!" She shouted.

Murphy shook his head no.

Abby got angry, "I said, get that thing out of her head!" She screamed once more.

Clarke started to wake up, "No, no, not yet," She winced.

"Are you in any pain?" Abby asked her daughter.

"No, I'm okay," She looked at everyone, "I know how to stop A.L.I.E. I have to take the chip," Clarke said.

Jaycee shook her head, "What?"

"I have to go into the City of Light and find the kill switch," Clarke said to everyone.

"Yeah, sounds like a great idea," Murphy said sarcastically.

"Clarke, listen to me. A.L.I.E. wants the Flame. If you take the chip you're giving it to her. The second someone sees you, A.L.I.E. is going to know you're there. She'll kill you. If your mind dies, you die," She reminded her daughter.

"The Flame will protect me. I don't know how I know... I just know," Clarke said softly to her mother.

Bellamy was getting the chip, "I believe you," He told her.

Jaycee nodded, "I do too," Clarke looked at her and smiled.

Abby kisses Clarke on the forehead, "May we meet again" She whispered.

Clarke nodded, "We will,"

"We'll keep you safe," Jaycee told the blonde.

"I'll try and see if Lily is there," Clarke told her.

Jay nodded, she turned her head before she could show the others that she was crying.

Bellamy gives Clarke the chip.

After Clarke took the chip, Jay went to stand guard. The last thing they needed was someone trying to come into the room and take Clarke.

"Come on, we need to check if anyone is outside," Bellamy said to Jay.

She nodded and followed him. They started looking around, seeing if there was anyone but them around.

They both pass Miller and Bryan in the corridor.

He noticed that his sister was no longer with them.

"You left her with Pike?" Bellamy asked and Miller nodded.

They walled past them, going back to the throne room.

Jaycee ran past Bellamy going to the room where Octavia and Pike were in.

Bellamy walks in to see Pike get beat up by the chipped people.

"O! What are you doing?!" He screamed at his sister.

Bellamy walked up to the grounders, he pulled his gun out, "Bellamy no!" Octavia told him

He didn't listen. Bellamy shoots two Grounders and Pike breaks the third one's neck.

Pike was in pain, Bellamy helped him up, "Can you stand?" He asked Pike.

"She cut me!" He said in pain.

Bellamy looked back at his sister. She just stood back.

Jaycee saw how tense the room was, "Hey, be glad she didn't kill you,"

More chipped people come in through the window into the room.

"Come on, we gotta go!" Bellamy yelled, helping Pike walk.

"We can't give up the room" Pike shouted.

Bellamy didn't care, "We already have!" As they all continued to run.

They left the room and closed the doors. They started to block the door with the furniture in front of the door, forming a barricade.

Pike looked at Octavia, "I told you. You need to get yourself under control if we're gonna survive this."

Octavia just put herself in front of the door and banged her head in frustration.

Bellamy saw her and looked at her. "O? O, listen to me. I know how you feel. I let the need for revenge put me on the wrong side. I don't want that for you." He told her.

The grounders and Arkadians try to break down the door still.

"You keep it closed. I'll get more for the barricade," Octavia told them. Jaycee followed her. She stopped Octavia for a moment, "Hey," She looked at the Jordan girl. "I would have done the same thing too,"

Octavia nodded and walked away.

•••

The chipped Grounders and Arkers still attempt to get through the door. Pike, Bellamy, Octavia, Bryan, and Miller all keep trying to hold the barricade.

"This isn't gonna hold for long!" Bryan shouted.

"How the hell did they even get in here?" Miller was confused.

"Doesn't matter! This is where we make our stand" Bellamy told him.

"Sounds like there's a lot of 'em. Maybe time to go guns" Miller stated.

"We've got something better than guns. Surprise," Pike stated.

The chipped Grounders and Arkers break through the door and move past what was left of the barricade, Kane leading them.

"Kane?" Jaycee said she didn't know he was chipped. No one told her, she didn't move.

Bellamy grabbed her arm and pulled them back.

They walk into a corridor with water on the floor, and Jaycee standing at the end with her hands up in surrender while the others are hiding.

"Wait. Kane. Wait. I give up. I'll take the chip." She told him.

Kane looked at her and smiled. "Good. No one else has to die ever. Maybe you can convince everyone else and Octavia's mentor,"

"Indra's alive?" Jaycee was shocked.

Kane nodded, "Yes. On the cross suffering needlessly,"

He continued to look at her "Then you can be with Lily,"

Jaycee's face went blank, Lily took the chip. She got angry at the mention of Lily's name.

"Now!" Jaycee stepped on a box so that the others could shock the water with the batons. They electrocuted Kane and the rest of them.

"Charge is clear!" Bryan said.

"Hurry up. Let's get their weapons," Pike told the others.

•••

In the throne room, everyone is preparing for the chipped men and women to come in.

"This is it. We need to keep Clarke safe! Give her time. They're unarmed and they won't feel pain. They won't stop until they're out cold," Bellamy reminded everyone.

"Copy that. Go for the knockout," Miller said.

Abby cocks a gun, looks at Bellamy, she smiles a little bit.

"Only if they get past you," Abby told Bellamy.

Jaycee was walking a little closer to the door when she kneeled in pain, she grunted.

Bellamy walked up to her, "You alright?"

Jaycee just nodded, "Yeah," She stood up took her stance, and pushed through the pain.

The chipped Grounders and Arkadians started to break through the throne room doors.

"Here we go!" Bellamy told the others. One of the chipped grounders was going at Jay so she simply moved to the left and kicked the Grounder's leg from behind. As he fell on his knees she grabbed her gun and hit the grounder with it, knocking him out.

They continued to fight against them all. Murphy was pumping Ontari's heart while the other continued to try and keep the chipped people away from Clarke.

Jaycee was pushing people away as she heard Murphy scream out, "Clarke! C'mon! We can't hold them off!"

Jaycee punched another Arkadian man and he fell to the ground, Jaycee looked in front of her to see Kane.

She didn't want to fight him, she didn't think she could either way.

"Kane... please, don't do this. I know you're still in there, I know you can fight this. Fight it!" Jaycee screamed.

He didn't listen though, he came up to her and punched her in the face, she looked back at him, and he then punched her in the stomach. She groaned as she took a couple of steps back she ran up to him and tackled him to the ground.

He pushed her off and climbed on top of her, he started to put his hands around her neck and choke her. She tried to pry off Kanes hand's but it wasn't working. She screamed in pain. She was pretty sure that it was going to leave a mark. He then grabbed the knife off of Jaycee and put it under her eye. She screamed in pain as he started to cut it. He then looked her dead in the eyes as he spoke.

"Come on Jaycee, Lily is waiting for you, she wants you and Nova to be with her. Just take the chip," Kane said calmly as he held the chip in front of her.

"No!" She screamed she tried to punch him off but he didn't feel anything.

Kane continued to hold her under him. "Take it, before A.L.I.E. has he cut her wrist like Raven did," Jaycee hesitated. She didn't need Lily killing herself. He could have been lying, but Jaycee wouldn't know.

"Join us," Kane simply said.

Jaycee cried out, "Okay, Okay, just leave Lily alone,"

Kane smiled. "The City of Light is the key,"

He put the key in her mouth and he smiled. Jay closed her eyes as she was in the City of Light.

Bellamy finally got the grounder that was on top of him off, he looked to see Kane was on top of Jaycee whose eyes were closed.

"No," He ran up to Kane and tackled him.

He started to punch Kane, "What did you do to her? What the hell did you do?!" He screamed at Kane.

"I gave her the key, she is now with Lily, all we need is Nova," Kane said with a calm voice.

"You aren't getting her! You aren't getting anyone else!" Bellamy punched Kane, unconscious.

Jaycee stood up and kicked Bellamy to the side, he looked at her, "Angel, come on, you can fight this, think about Lily, think about Nova!"

Jaycee stopped, she thought about it, her eyes were closed as she opened them again. She didn't even say anything.

She walked up to Bellamy and punched him in the stomach, she got on top of him and started to choke him. She continued until she let go of him.

She stood up and screamed in pain. All the people who were chipped stopped fighting and cried out and groaned in pain. Clarke wakes up on the throne.

Jaycee stood back and put her hands on her head, she screamed in pain as she was getting her memories back, memories from when they landed and memories from right now. She might have only had the chip for a couple of minutes, but it still hurt like hell.

Bellamy looked at her, "Angel?" he asked.

She looked at him and nodded.

Bellamy went up to her and hugged her tight as she sobbed. "It's okay, I got you, I promise,"

•••

With the help of Bellamy, they went to walk up to Clarke.

"You guys okay?" Clarke asked them.

Jaycee nodded as Bellamy responded with a "Yes,"

Jaycee looked around to see Miller and Bryan hugging and Murphy hugging someone she didn't know.

Jaycee continued to look at Jaycee, as Bellamy and his sister nodded at each other.

Kane started to cry and Abby looked at him.

Clarke nodded at her mother and said. "Go to him. I'm okay,"

Abby puts a hand on Kane's shoulder and he looks up. She kneels down and they hug, Kane starts to cry into Abb's shoulders.

Clarke hopped off the throne.

"A.L.I.E's gone," Clarke told him.

Bellamy slightly smiled. "Yeah, I figured,"

Clarke looks around sadly.

Jaycee saw her face, she was worried, "You're not acting like someone who just saved the world,"

"Because we didn't. Not yet," Clarke told the girl.

Octavia turns around to see Pike. He nods at her, and she stabs him in the stomach with her sword, so that the blade goes the whole through. He falls to the ground and dies. Octavia walks out of the throne room without saying anything or looking back.

Clarke looked at both Bellamy and Jaycee, who simply looked at his sister who left.

•••

OKAY SO THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!!!! AGHHHHH

I will be starting another book for seasons 4-6 maybe 4-7 or 4-5. I don't know, depends on how I pace myself!

But thank you all for the reads votes and comments! It makes me happy that I can be one of the people who write fanfics.

This has been a fun book to write! Now we get to go to season 4!!! The ring. Will Jay stay be with Octavia in the bunker?!

Or will she stay in the ring with the others?!

OR will she stay with Clarke?!

A lot to process.

Again, thank you all for almost 20k reads! I am beyond happy.

This makes me sad that the first three seasons are over.

Anyway! Thank you again!

(Word Count 3050)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.5K 84
𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗻.) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼�...
8.8K 154 21
"I am his, and he is mine In the end, it's him and I." What happens when a certain grounder who is sarcastic in every situation and her "wise" brothe...
30K 840 25
Stefanie never had a place to call home. All she has ever wanted was a home. Somewhere , where she doesn't have to be afraid of the darkness trying t...
19.4K 346 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...