A sickly and beautiful girl i...

By Demens88d

Summary too long. read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 16-20

156 2 9
By Demens88d

  "This jade pendant..."

  The young prince raised his head in confusion, "What's wrong with this jade pendant?"

  "Who gave you this jade pendant? Why have you never seen it before?" Lin Qiyun asked calmly with deep eyes.

  The jade was of excellent quality. If it had been in the past, the young prince would have shown it off to his friends, but he had never heard of it, which meant that the jade was definitely new.

  And, the style of this carving...

  Yan Du has never had such a jade pendant. People around the young prince don't know about it, and Zhou Hongyan may not pay attention to it, but he knows it.

  Lin Qiyun felt inexplicably irritable.

  This style of jade pendant is very popular in border areas and is a commonly used token of love between men and women.

  Hearing Lin Qiyun ask this, Li Yingchi didn't think much about it and just thought he was curious.

  "Xu Liuqing just sent it to someone."

  Due to the friendly attitude of the third prince, the atmosphere in the room became less dull. The young prince relaxed slightly and even thought of explaining it to the third prince in detail.

  "You've seen it too, right? It's the one you met in the restaurant before."

  As he spoke, Li Yingchi seemed to think of something again. His bright red lips pursed slightly and he added:

  "You were still saying bad things about people to me."

  "What you said is really unbelievable. Xu Liuqing has left Yandu today."

  As if he just said it unintentionally, the young prince lowered his eyes, his crow-feather eyelashes fell, casting a faint gray shadow on his face. He fumbled with the jade pendant with his fingers and showed off:

  "Doesn't it look good?"

Chapter 13 The Blind Prince (Thirteen)

  "I think it's just average." Lin Qiyun glanced at the jade pendant in Li Yingchi's hand, twitching the corner of his mouth in a somewhat contemptuous tone.

  Xu Liuqing was actually willing to leave Yandu, which was a bit beyond his expectation.

  Unexpectedly, he could do this for Li Yingchi, willing to give up the connections of the young prince and the resources of Yandu, and choose to develop elsewhere.

  But no one knows that the prosperity of the world belongs to Yandu.

  It is said that businessmen only care about their own interests, but now it seems that Xu Liuqing is really sincere.

  It's a pity that no matter how sincere he is, he still hasn't corrected his position. In this world, not everyone can covet it casually.

  Xu Liuqing could let go of all the ways Xu Liuqing had taken advantage of the young prince in the past, but if he still dared to dance in front of the young prince, don't blame Yandu for not being able to tolerate his Xu family.

  The young prince didn't know Lin Qiyun's intentions, but he felt that the third prince was deliberately ruining the situation again.

  He didn't want to hear such words, so he choked and said: "It's possible that the third prince has eyes in the sky, and he can't tell the difference between beauty and ugliness."

  "If you are jealous, just say so. My prince's friends are generous, so it doesn't hurt to give you one more. Why do you say such things?"

  Hearing this, Lin Qiyun held up his chin and chuckled, but showed no sign of anger, "I don't dare to ask for it."

  I don't know how the young prince would react if he knew the meaning of this jade pendant, but if he told the young prince the meaning at this time, the young prince probably wouldn't believe him.

  Tsk, if he had known that Li Yingchi was such an interesting little thing inside, how could he have been willing to antagonize him before.

  His eyes fell on the hand of the young prince who kept playing with the white jade pendant. His thin, white fingers were delicate and smooth, and they looked even more desirable to play with than the jade.

  "But I appreciate the kindness of the young prince, but this jade pendant is really shabby."

  "Your majesty should attach great importance to matching. I don't think we should see such abrupt objects. How about this..."

  Lin Qiyun said, ignoring the shocked eyes of the people around him and Zhou Hongyan's twisted eyebrows, and sat next to Li Yingchi.

  Then he took Li Yingchi's hand with a clear purpose and put it on his waist.

  The unfamiliar smell and sudden touch scared Li Yingchi so much that he reflexively stepped aside.

  His body moved too much, and he suddenly moved out of the chair. Before the maids could react, the feeling of weightlessness flooded into his mind like a tide.

  The helpless little water droplets, with a ticking sound, were collected into the arms by the leaves.

  He seemed to be caught.

  "What do you want to do!"

  This is Zhou Hongyan's roar.

  Li Yingchi was stunned. His eyes, which he had not used excessively for a long time since he lost his sight, were now wide open, like a scared kitten.

  Before Li Yingchi could speak, he was pushed into Zhou Hongyan's arms again.

  Zhou Hongyan's hug was too tight. Li Yingchi put his hands between the two of them and pushed twice uncomfortably, but to no avail.

  Thinking that Zhou Hongyan had helped him after all, Li Yingchi scolded him, but he could only shrink his head and nestle in the man's arms.

  "Is the young prince okay?"

  Lin Qiyun was also a little frightened.

  He didn't expect Li Yingchi to react so strongly. Facing Zhou Hongyan's angry gaze, he paused, quickly stood up, and picked up the jade pendant around his waist to clarify.

  "I just want to touch my jade pendant for the young prince. If the young prince likes it, I will give it to him."

  "Young Master, I don't mean any harm."

  The eunuch behind him lowered his head. When he heard his master's kind explanation, his body that was slightly rickety due to his age trembled obviously, and his head hung lower.

  The third prince's jade pendant is engraved with a dragon pattern, which symbolizes the unique and noble status of the royal family. This is a gift... This, this cannot be done...

  If the people in the palace saw that the third prince was so gentle to the prince of Shunqin Mansion and even gave him his personal jade pendant for decoration, they would probably be scared to death.

  How can the prince's jade pendant be taken casually?

  Li Yingchi thought about it carefully. He was afraid that the third prince wanted to stand up for Zhou Hongyan and deliberately designed him to take away the jade pendant so that he could frame him later!

  Sure enough, the people in the palace are very thoughtful.

  Li Yingchi wrinkled his face and shook his head. He just buried himself in Zhou Hongyan's arms without raising his head, and said in a muffled voice: "I don't want it, so you should leave quickly."

  "How can I bear the Third Prince's jade pendant? I'm afraid I won't be charged if I touch it."

  Obviously he felt aggrieved.

  Lin Qiyun wanted to say something else to redeem his reckless move, but Zhou Hongyan had already carried the young prince and walked straight into the inner courtyard, so he had to give up.

  -

  After being put back on the chaise longue where he spent most of his time, Li Yingchi pinched the plush edge of the blanket and noticed that Zhou Hongyan's footsteps stopped beside him, showing no intention of leaving.

  He pursed his lips and thought to himself that Zhou Hongyan didn't know how to go out to see off the third prince.

  He is really made of wood, no wonder he is needed to advance his relationship.

  He is really difficult to deal with. He has to do bad things as well as good things, and he has to guard against Lin Qi's misfortune. Forget it, be brave and not afraid of difficulties!

  Li Yingchi hooked his hand in one direction, but due to a misjudgment, the direction of the hooked finger was not towards Zhou Hongyan.

  However, when Zhou Hongyan saw him, he still walked over consciously.

  The man has broad shoulders and long legs, and his body wrapped in clothes is strong and strong, full of strength. The fierceness of having fought bloody battles on the battlefield has made him full of wildness, but at this moment he is bending down docilely in front of the young man. The meaning of timely care is very important.

  Li Yingchi's fingers were suddenly held by the man, and the next moment, he felt a warm softness imprinted on the back of his hand.

  This touch was a bit strange. Li Yingchi's eyelashes trembled slightly and he withdrew his hand, "Who allowed you to hold my hand?"

  Zhou Hongyan said nothing, but his eyes fell on the young prince. He suddenly felt that it didn't matter if such a person had a bad temper.

  "Why don't you ask me why I called you here?" The young prince's tone contained some pampering that he didn't even know he had, as if he was wagging his tail and deliberately calling someone to coax him.

  Zhou Hongyan was very obedient and asked him: "What does the young prince want me to do?"

  "Why did you just stand still and didn't go to see the third prince off? Is this how you treat distinguished guests?"

  Zhou Hongyan frowned: "Why should I send him away?"

  "Tsk!" The young prince was impatient. He created an opportunity for him to be alone and didn't know how to cherish it. He was really a fool. "Go if you are told!"

  "I do not want to go."

  "Snapped!"

  A small slap hit Zhou Hongyan's palm, the sound was loud and clear.

  Zhou Hongyan's hand was fine, but the young prince's hand turned red, and he hissed, causing Zhou Hongyan to hold his hand again.

  "I'll just go, but you have to let me apply some medicine for you first. I'll go after applying the medicine."

  Li Yingchi felt that Zhou Hongyan was too exaggerated. He just slapped his palms. It was only because Zhou Hongyan's hands were too rough that he felt the pain. Otherwise, there was no need to apply any medicine at all.

  But Zhou Hongyan said that and insisted on giving medicine to his hand, so Li Yingchi had to reluctantly agree.

  -

  After a long time, Zhou Hongyan walked out of Chunchi Courtyard and looked up to see Lin Qiyun still waiting not far away.

 After the two people made eye contact, Zhou Hongyan lowered his eyebrows and approached with a cold face, "Why are you still here?"

  "Why can't I be here?" Lin Qiyun smiled provocatively, but seeing that Zhou Hongyan's expression was really bad and he seemed to be ready to fight him in the next second, he cleared his throat and said seriously: "I have I have something to tell you."

  Zhou Hongyan snorted coldly, "What can you tell me? That your third prince likes to hold other people's hands and act like a hooligan?"

  "No need to say anything, just go to the government and surrender yourself."

  Lin Qiyun's eyes slightly raised, and he shook his head mockingly, "It's funny how you act like a master. How many days have you been a dog and you feel so pampered? It's just a plaything."

  "you!"

  These short words were like a razor blade, accompanied by the cold snow that occasionally passed by, piercing Zhou Hongyan's chest, making his heart feel sore and painful.

  Unable to bear it any longer, he pushed back with his toes and rushed straight to Lin Qiyun's door.

  The sound of breaking wind could be heard clearly. Lin Qiyun put away the expression on his face, and his dark pupils were slightly condensed. He understood that this reckless man was going to have a real fight with him again.

  Lin Qiyun took a few steps back, his long clothes swinging in a light arc in the air. He stretched out his hand to block Zhou Hongyan's sudden attack, but then Zhou Hongyan's offensive became more and more excessive.

  There is a reason why the third prince can become the heir to the royal family.

  His extraordinary intelligence and scheming allowed him to win over people's hearts above the court, but below the court, his handsome young master's appearance actually hid his outstanding martial arts skills.

  The two of them passed several moves like this before Zhou Hongyan realized that this broken prince could actually be on a par with him.

  Then the two of them froze in place, but still refused to give in to each other.

  Lin Qiyun spoke first: "You are so brave, attacking the prince in broad daylight, but I don't have time to fight with you in Prince Shun's Mansion today. If you disturb the young prince, I won't help you coax him."

  Zhou Hongyan sneered and said disdainfully: "It's not your turn to coax."

  Ignoring this stubborn person, Lin Qiyun decided to tell him his intention first, "The style of carving on the jade pendant on the young prince's waist is a pattern commonly used by people in the border areas as a token of love."

  "This prince still has something to do, so take the first step and you can take care of it yourself." He patted Zhou Hongyan on the shoulder with a relaxed tone, as if he was not afraid of Zhou Hongyan taking the lead.

  "You and I can't fight for something good, so don't end up falling on someone else."

  A mere reckless man could only do some menial work for the young prince.

  In the end, the golden canary will return to the golden cage.

  And he will use all the rare treasures in the world to build the best golden cage.

Chapter 14 The Blind Prince (14)

  What are the patterns commonly used to express love?

  Zhou Hongyan was furious at that moment. The audacious Xu Liuqing dared to give the young prince a token of love under the pretense of giving a gift. Such a shameful person dared to approach the young prince. He really deserved death.

  But then, he froze.

  That Xu Liuqing gave an ugly jade pendant because he liked the young prince?

  I like Xiaoshizi...

  As the sky grew darker, he turned around and his sight fell into the room where the dim candlelight was swaying in a daze. On the window, the slender and weak silhouette also swayed in his heart with the candlelight. Yanshanting

  -

  Although neither Zhou Hongyan nor Lin Qiyun thought the jade pendant looked good-looking, it was obvious that their opinions did not need to be adopted.

  The jade pendant is naturally very beautiful, with a novel style and a touch of exotic style. It is full of color and feels delicate and oily to the touch. More importantly, this jade pendant was carved by Xu Liuqing himself.

  After the subtle meeting with the third prince at Manxiang Tower, Xu Liuqing did not see the young prince again for a long time.

  He thought for a long time alone at home. On snowy days and nights, he sat in front of the study window with a cup alone. The wine failed to make him drowsy, but instead made him more and more awake. .

  But why, his thoughts stayed on that day. He had no idea why he cared so much.

  Obviously, it has nothing to do with the business he cares about most.

  One glass of wine followed another, the wind and snow stopped, but Xu Liuqing never put down his glass.

  Finally, the old housekeeper of Xu Liuqing's house couldn't stand the young master's depressed appearance, so he asked Xu Liuqing: "What is it that makes the young master so sad?"

  Xu Liuqing has been disheveled these days, his beard has sprouted out, his clothes are disheveled, his eyes are gradually turning black, and he looks more than a little haggard.

  He touched his face and smiled nonchalantly: "Why do you think I'm sad? I'm just thinking about something."

  The old housekeeper shook his head.

  He had traveled with the Xu family for many years, and it could be said that he had watched Xu Liuqing grow up. Over the years, no matter how big the business problems were, he had never seen Xu Liuqing like this.

  Xu Liuqing has always been proud, strategizing in the business field, and will not show any flaws no matter how grand the situation is.

  But at this time, his vulnerability is exposed. Anyone with a discerning eye will know that his current state is not right at a glance, let alone the old housekeeper.

  Xu Liuqing lowered his eyes for a moment and then said it.

  A person who he didn't care much about before now makes him feel confused. When he sees that person making friends with others and being with others, his heart will feel inexplicably sour, as if his heart is being squeezed tightly.

  After hearing this, the butler's initially worried expression faded away and he became somewhat understanding. He smiled lovingly and said, "Does Master Xu like that young lady?"

  This sentence struck Xu Liuqing like a thunderbolt. He paused for a long time and finally nodded.

  All the confusion during this period has been explained.

  After thinking about it, Xu Liuqing knew that he could not stay in Yandu as he had originally thought, relying on the relationship with the younger prince and turning to the third prince.

  In the secular world, he is destined to be unable to get the young prince, but if he likes someone, he doesn't need to get anything. He is willing to give everything to the young prince without reservation.

  That day at Manxiang Tower, the attitude of the third prince was clearly demonstrated. The two of them are now in a completely antagonistic relationship. If he wants to make his business bigger and better, then he must not be limited to Yandu. The prince's territory.

  In order to have a place in Yandu in the future, to show his face in front of the young prince, and to give the young prince the best, he can only leave here and develop elsewhere.

  Before leaving, Xu Liuqing remembered that he had said that after the young prince recovered, he would take him to his store to choose his favorite glazed pieces. Unfortunately, he could not fulfill this promise this year, so he thought of the things he had seen in Bianyu before. Jade pendant.

  He spent a long time selecting in the warehouse of his house, finally selected the jade he wanted and started carving it himself.

  This jade pendant not only contains blessings for the young prince, but the pattern also contains his unspeakable emotions and his hidden selfishness.

  At that time, Xu Liuqing felt that no one would see through the meaning of this jade pendant, so the jade pendant could accompany him for a long time on his behalf.

  But unfortunately, two people already knew the meaning of this pattern.

  -

  It has been more than a month since Li Yingchi came to this world, and most of his tasks have been completed piecemeal.

  The character of the young prince is, in the final analysis, a cannon fodder with no brains at all. He appears quickly and ends even faster.

  In the original world line, his role was to bully Zhou Hongyan and attract the third prince's attention to Zhou Hongyan. By the time the third prince's banquet started, his end would not be far away.

  Because the young prince was not popular, people at the banquet knew that he was blind, so they all came to see his jokes. Unexpectedly, the young prince actually went.

  They kept toasting the young prince, and deliberately filled him with the strongest wine because he couldn't see him.

  The young prince was drunk and felt very majestic, so he kept ordering Zhou Hongyan around.

  On the way, the young prince heard someone praising his rival, the third prince, and he became angry.

  He deliberately wetted the third prince's clothes with a toast, and on the pretext of taking the third prince to change clothes, he was obsessed with pushing the third prince into the water when passing by a pond. As a result, Zhou Hongyan happened to see this scene.

  The third prince and Zhou Hongyan were very angry and immediately complained to the emperor.

  The emperor was furious that someone dared to harm his favorite prince. The next day, the emperor ordered the young prince to be demoted to a commoner, banned from serving as an official for the rest of his life, and expelled from Yandu.

  Since then, the plot of the young prince has completely ended.

  Li Yingchi didn't need to think about it to know that his end would not be good. He had just finished taking a shower, half-leaning on the bed and wiping his still wet hair, and asked the system: "So I can complete the task after pushing the third prince?"

  The system responded: "Theoretically, this is true, but because the system needs to collect data from the world, the host cannot leave the world temporarily after completing the task."

  "How long does it take to collect data?" Li Yingchi was a little scared. "I was demoted to a commoner and expelled from Yandu. Do I have to follow the plot?"

  The system said: "It won't take long, host, don't worry, we will leave this world immediately after collecting the data."

 Probably because it was afraid that the timid host would think too much, the system added more details: "After the host's eyes heal, we will not be far away."

  With some confidence in his heart, Li Yingchi relaxed a little and said "hmm" softly. Thinking that he had not been able to see anything for a long time, he was looking forward to that day.

  "This banquet is your final plot point. I wish you a smooth completion."

  After saying that, the system disappeared. Li Yingchi was a little strange, but the next moment, the towel in his hand was taken away by a pair of big hands.

  "I'll help the little prince wipe it, that will make it faster."

  It was Zhou Hongyan who had not stepped into his room for a long time.

  Li Yingchi said nothing and let him wipe his head. Zhou Hongyan lowered his head and wiped his hands carefully, but his eyes looked at the young prince's face dishonestly.

  Seeing that the young prince did not show any displeasure, he touched the young prince's hair and found that he was almost done, so he moved closer to Li Yingchi.

  "What are you doing!" Li Yingchi noticed his movements and shouted in surprise.

  Zhou Hongyan sat down next to the young prince aggrievedly and asked, "Didn't the prince miss me these days?"

  "...What do you want me to do?"

  Zhou Hongyan choked and hugged the young prince pretending to be aggrieved: "Your Majesty, don't you feel bored without me to chat with you?"

  There was no need for the young prince to answer. He began to complain: "The room I sleep in is so cold, and there is draft at night. The quilt is so thin that it cannot block my feet."

  Li Yingchi frowned when he heard this. Is the room where Zhou Hongyan slept in so bad?

  Although he deliberately wanted to bully Zhou Hongyan, he would not let people live in such a crude place in such a cold season.

  The young prince seemed to believe it, and he did not resist when Zhou Hongyan hugged him. Instead, he patted his hand gently and told him to let go.

  Zhou Hongyan felt it, but he pretended not to know, and said quietly: "Can I come back and live here again?"

  Everyone else was already in the room, so it was not easy for Li Yingchi to say no. But he didn't expect that Zhou Hongyan would be willing to talk to him in such a low voice.

  Li Yingchi felt a little guilty. It seemed that he had gone too far. Even Zhou Hongyan couldn't stand his torture and had to show weakness to him.

  "Okay, you can stay." After all, I couldn't refuse.

  Zhou Hongyan secretly inhaled the fragrance of the young prince, and couldn't hide the pride in his eyes after succeeding. He propped himself up slightly, buried his face in the young prince's slender neck, and began to blow the pillow.

  "The little prince's clothes look really nice today."

  "Well, don't get so close to me." Li Yingchi pushed the head next to his neck without pushing.

  "Little Prince, Chi Chi, I have thought about it for a long time, but I still feel that I am too selfish."

  "Don't call me random names." The young prince frowned.

  "I think your moon-white clothes should look better with an emerald jade pendant."

  Li Yingchi wondered a little strangely what Zhou Hongyan meant. He shook his head: "I think Bai Yu is also very suitable."

  Zhou Hongyan retorted: "Emerald is grand. The banquet will be full of acquaintances, and the young prince has a distinguished status. How can he be paired with a light white jade?"

  Li Yingchi puffed up his fair little face, not understanding what he wanted to do, and asked: "So?"

  Zhou Hongyan coaxed: "Chi Chi, I will give you my jade pendant, okay? Just wear my jade pendant during the banquet. The jade pendant Xu Liuqing gave is not good-looking and not up to standard."

  I thought that the young prince would be happy to accept it, but unexpectedly, the young prince pouted slightly: "No."

  Now it was Zhou Hongyan's turn to wonder. The young prince clearly wanted this jade pendant very much before, but why he suddenly didn't want it anymore.

  "Chichi, why not?"

  "No reason, just don't want it."

  It is rare for Li Yingchi to be stubborn. He asked Zhou Hongyan for a jade pendant today and was rejected in public. Now he is not relieved. Even if Zhou Hongyan takes the initiative to give it to him...

  Huh, he doesn't care about it.

  Zhou Hongyan raised his head from the young prince's neck and looked at the young prince.

  It suddenly became quiet. Li Yingchi moved his lips slightly and asked, "Why don't you speak?"

  After a while, the man's voice was low: "Chichi, accept the jade pendant... everything I have is yours."

  He lowered his head, leaned close to the young man, kissed the delicate profile of the face, and said half intimidating and half coaxing: "If you don't agree, I will kiss you."

  The wet touch on his face was very clear. Li Yingchi didn't seem to doubt that Zhou Hongyan would kiss him next moment. He nodded quickly, "I promised, you don't want to kiss... um!"

  Time flies.

  On the day of the banquet, the young prince was dressed in moon-white clothes with a pure white fox fur cape, and an emerald jade pendant hanging from his waist. Shi Shiran got into the carriage.

  Accompanying him was Zhou Hongyan, an attendant.

Chapter 15 The Blind Prince (15)

  The banquet started in the evening, so Li Yingchi and his party set off in the evening.

  The interior of the carriage was gorgeously decorated and covered with soft and plush carpets. It was specially set up for the delicate little prince. He was afraid that the gravel on the road would hit the wheels and hit him.

  The young prince has only gone out a handful of times since he lost his sight. The system remembers that the last time the young prince rode in a carriage, he was riding with Zhou Hongyan.

  But what is different from the last time is that this time there is no fire in the carriage. The young prince is holding the hand stove, while Zhou Hongyan is hugging the young prince from behind, in a somewhat intimate posture.

  The two of them no longer sat on either side as before, but the young prince still closed his eyes and tilted his head, as if he didn't want to talk more.

  "When will the young prince let me go back?" Zhou Hongyan buried his head on Li Yingchi's shoulder and rubbed him every inch of his body.

  Li Yingchi felt as if a big fluffy dog ​​had rubbed his neck.

  His heart was full of doubts. After that night, Zhou Hongyan seemed to be in some kind of ecstasy. He had clearly avoided his punishment methods before, but now he was rushing to work.

  And... her attitude towards him was also very subtle, as if she was trying to please him.

  Li Yingchi was a little unsure of what the young general was thinking, and several possibilities passed through his mind, which made his face turn pale with fright.

  He thought that Zhou Hongyan had been on the battlefield and was a general. He could probably knock him down with one hand. The reason why he was so kind to him now was probably to use more vicious means to deal with him.

  He asked the system in a trembling voice: "System, does Zhou Hongyan want to take advantage of the situation and secretly find an opportunity to get rid of me?"

  The system glanced at a certain general in the background who had a serious face, but his eyes were almost welded to Li Yingchi, and said calmly: "Host, please rest assured, your life will not be threatened."

  I thought this would be a good comfort to Li Yingchi, but I didn't expect that Li Yingchi's fear backstage would escalate to a higher level.

  "So, is Zhou Hongyan really thinking about how to deal with me now? Woohoo..."

  The system was silent for a second, and the electronic voice explained helplessly: "No, host, you misunderstood."

  After chatting for a long time, Li Yingchi finally listened to some of it. Although he was still scared, he was much better than before.

  However, he still felt that Zhou Hongyan had some ill intentions towards him.

  It can be seen from Zhou Hongyan's attitude towards him that he was hot and cold, and sometimes aggressive, that Zhou Hongyan actually had a strong opinion of him.

  Li Yingchi can also understand a little bit, after all, what he did to Zhou Hongyan was very bad.

  Men in ancient times were very concerned about face. Zhou Hongyan was a military general, but he let others serve him, feed him, and sleep with him. Zhou Hongyan was probably almost furious.

  This was not without any basis. Every time he woke up, he would feel soreness in his back and legs, as if he had been secretly beaten. Who else could be so bold except Zhou Hongyan?

  But Li Yingchi had no evidence and could not catch the man on the spot.

  Seeing that the young prince didn't respond for a long time, Zhou Hongyan said unwillingly: "Young prince, when can you let me go back?"

  Li Yingchi finally heard Zhou Hongyan calling him. His thoughts that had just been flying around stopped and he said blankly: "Do I want you to go home? I said it before, until my eyes are healed."

  Halfway through his harsh words, Li Yingchi suddenly remembered that the jade pendant that started the incident had already been hung on his waist. His pink face wrinkled and he said in a disguised manner: "Forget this jade pendant, you lent it to me yourself. "

  "I voluntarily gave the jade pendant to the young prince." Zhou Hongyan held the young prince's hand, gently pinched the soft fingertips, and smiled harmlessly, "I don't mean to go home, I just want to ask the young prince, what do I do? When the time comes, I can return to the young prince's room again."

  Li Yingchi frowned and refused unhappily, "No, I'm tired of looking at you."

  Even when he said such heartless words, there was a hint of water in his eyebrows, and he was really a treasure raised in Chunchi Courtyard.

 The snow was a bit deep when I went out today, and it was freezing outside. Before people could pack up and carry out the sedan to drive him out, the young prince was held in Zhou Hongyan's arms. As he walked, he kept talking to the white dumpling in his arms. explain.

  Jin Lu was not standing too close, and could only vaguely hear a few words: "Baby...cold...holding..."

  But no matter what he said, the gentle tone and focused brows were enough to make her feel goosebumps.

  Immediately, Zhou Hongyan's mouth was covered by the young prince.

  "Don't call me that!"

  Zhou Hongyan agreed happily.

  After getting into the car, Zhou Hongyan did not let go of his hand and kept holding him in his arms. Li Yingchi struggled and could not help but let him go.

  Anyway, Zhou Hongyan's arms were wide and warm, so it was quite comfortable to sit like this, and he used it as an extra backrest.

  The carriage was traveling at a slow speed, but it was getting late very quickly in winter, and it was already dark when the carriage from Shunqin Mansion arrived at the Third Prince's Mansion.

  At this time, the wind and snow gradually stopped, and there were a few scattered stars hanging in the distance on the horizon, which were not very obvious.

  There were many pedestrians coming and going in front of the Prince's Mansion. Many carriages were parked outside the mansion, almost blocking the way. A servant was standing at the gate to greet the powerful people who came. Once two people meet, greetings and compliments will be heard one after another.

  Looking further inside, we can see that the mansion is extremely luxurious. The gorgeous pavilions are covered with strange-shaped stones, and the roads are dotted with green bamboos and precious flowers.

  Teams of maids and servants all seemed to be exceptionally well-trained. They hurried by carrying the season's precious fruits, rare dishes, and boxes of gifts from visitors, and their clothes were in tatters.

  The lights were brightly lit and the place was very lively. The people coming and going were all high-ranking officials and nobles, and the food they used were all of the highest quality. It was more like a palace on earth than the dark and sinking sky.

  In the car, Li Yingchi was sitting quietly, letting Zhou Hongyan arrange his clothes.

  After a while, he suddenly took out a thin ribbon from his pocket and said calmly, "Tie it for me."

  Zhou Hongyan was slightly startled. He stretched out his hand to take the ribbon. His lowered eyes were filled with heartache. He gently stroked the young prince's lifeless eyes with his hands and responded: "Okay."

  Li Yingchi was actually not as calm as he appeared on the face, he was actually very panicked in his heart.

  Because this is his last plot point, instead of just bullying Zhou Hongyan every day like before, what he has to do this time is much more difficult than before, and he has to do many bad things at once.

  He exhaled secretly, listening to the system cheering him up in his ears, and puffed his white cheeks shyly.

  "I can!"

  The two walked to the door and handed over the invitation. The young man opened the invitation and looked at it with curiosity, then looked at the face of the young prince who was being led.

  Zhou Hongyan's eyebrows were sharp, "What are you looking at! Don't you want your eyes anymore?"

  "No, no, the prince and the general are here. If you are not welcome, please come in!" He shrank his neck and lowered his head quickly, for fear of provoking these two plague gods again, but his face turned red inexplicably. .

  This prince of Shunqin Mansion seems to be really blind...

  But, she looks so beautiful.

  Zhou Hongyan led the young prince and followed the maid who led the way to the main hall, where the banquet was held.

  Along the way, many people passed by, some were servants passing by, and some were also led to the main hall, but without exception, their eyes could not stop looking at the two of them, but mainly at the person being treated. A tall man holding a boy's hand.

  Li Yingchi didn't notice it at all. He blinked lightly and followed Zhou Hongyan's steps quietly.

  The closer he got, the louder the sounds in Li Yingchi's ears became. He felt nervous but had a cold expression on his face.

  "The Crown Prince of Shunqin Mansion has arrived——!"

  Following this high-pitched voice, Li Yingchi was reminded by Zhou Hongyan to pick up his clothes, cross the threshold, and step into the hall with small steps.

  At this time, the hall was almost full, and they were all descendants of aristocratic families and upstarts of similar ages. The host of the banquet was also sitting at the main seat early, toasting and chatting with each other.

  Suddenly hearing such a voice, the eyes of the entire main hall suddenly converged in one place. Their eyes were either teasing or looking forward to a good show, and the corners of their mouths were curved in an inhumane way. Their bad attitude was obvious.

  Who knows about the heir apparent of Shunqin Mansion?

  Although he has a high status, he has a bad temper, is uneducated and has no skills, and he has little vision. How dare you compare yourself to the third prince on weekdays? You really don't know how high the sky is. Do you not know that the third prince is the future heir to the throne?

  That is the future emperor!

  Recently, the scandal of losing his horse and being blinded just to steal a jade pendant has spread throughout Yandu, making everyone laugh.

  It can be said that everyone here regards Li Yingchi as a joke.

  Now, he actually dares to come to the third prince's banquet...

  Everyone looked at the door as if they were laughing, and then, it was as if all the sounds in the hall suddenly disappeared.

  You can hear the needle drop.

Chapter 16 The Blind Prince (Sixteen)

  The young prince was slightly half a step behind Zhou Hongyan. Facing an unfamiliar environment, he took small and cautious steps.

  Countless eyes fell on him, but he was ignorant and unaware of them.

  His often watery eyes were obscured by a layer of white gauze.

  The black hair is half bundled, and a few strands of hair caress her cheeks with Li Yingchi's movements. The contrast between black and white is sharp. Under the tip of her small and delicate nose, her lips were bright red and they were pressed tightly because of nervousness.

  The originally noisy environment suddenly became very quiet.

  Li Yingchi blinked, thinking that he was really so annoying, and became cold as soon as he came in.

  He clenched his sleeves in embarrassment, and was afraid that others would notice something strange, so he deliberately raised his little face higher. I wish I could write "I am a bad guy" on my face and tell everyone that he is the annoying prince himself.

  The effect was somewhat obvious, and the next moment, several clear swallowing sounds were heard.

  Li Yingchi felt a little proud, knowing that they were so afraid of him that they swallowed their saliva.

  But he was blind, so how could he know that almost no one bowed his head, and there was no look of fear on everyone's face, but on the contrary, salivation was obvious.

  In the main seat, the expression on Lin Qiyun's face was frozen, and he could hardly maintain his smile. He felt unhappy and wanted to dig out all these people's eyes. He coughed heavily, breaking the delicate atmosphere.

  Lin Qiyun stood up and approached the young prince. He looked at Zhou Hongyan with a sneer on his face, but his tone of voice was extremely gentle.

  "Yingchi, there's a special place reserved for you here. Come sit over here."

  Zhou Hongyan looked at it with a sullen face. Not surprisingly, it was the position closest to Lin Qiyun. He held the young prince's hand tightly and said defensively: "No need."

  Lin Qiyun's mouth curved slightly, with some disdain: "General Zhou, why don't I know when you will be able to be the master of the young prince?"

  This attitude can be said to be extremely contemptuous. Although he called Zhou Hongyan a general, in fact Lin Qiyun probably never took him seriously. It's just a dog that follows the young prince.

  Zhou Hongyan raised his head and looked at Lin Qiyun, their eyes heavy. The two of them said nothing, their momentum was not giving in to each other, and it seemed as if sparks were about to erupt in the air.

  Unaware of the turbulent undercurrent between the two male protagonists, Li Yingchi only heard someone call his name, his delicate brows furrowed, his face was unhappy, and without giving any face, he said unceremoniously: "Who allows you to call me this prince?"

  This third prince is really shameless. He knows that he and he have not been dealing with each other for a long time, but he still pretends to have a good relationship with him in front of everyone.

  He was originally here to cause trouble today. Thinking of his personal task, Li Yingchi added angrily: "Don't scream!"

  No matter what Lin Qiyun's reaction was, he patted Zhou Hongyan next to him and called out: "Take me to sit in a seat, change it, don't sit in the seat he reserved for me!"

  What Zhou Hongyan said was exactly what Zhou Hongyan wanted. He sneered at Lin Qiyun next to him, then intimately supported the young prince and took a seat in the middle.

  Everyone was frightened by this explosive conversation and sat upright, but unexpectedly, the third prince did not get angry when he heard the words. He smiled good-naturedly and sat back, "Yingchi, you can sit wherever you want."

  After a while, the main hall seemed to have returned to its original lively scene.

  But the atmosphere was completely different from before.

  The nouveau riche who believed themselves to be gentlemen drank wine alone, nodding to others from time to time, and holding a good picture, but their eyes always drifted to a certain place uncontrollably.

  And some children from well-played aristocratic families gathered together in twos and threes and whispered.

  They didn't have so many scruples. Their eyes were almost glued to Li Yingchi's face. They looked at him in a daze and thought they were hidden.

  He took one look, turned his head, and couldn't help but look back again.

  Looking at the waist as thin as a thin willow, looking at the eyes covered by the fog, looking at them endlessly, it is obvious that they have not done anything at all, but no matter how they look, it seems like there is a hook to catch them.

 Some people felt remorseful and secretly complained: "Whoever speaks ill of the young prince every day is your fault. If it weren't for you, I would have made friends with the young prince!"

  Someone else retorted in a low voice: "But it's true that the young prince is uneducated and has no skills. Isn't he known as a playboy? Why should we be friends with him?"

  The first person to speak out was the only son of a third-grade official with a high status. Hearing this, he kicked the ignorant man hard and said righteously:

  "Superficial, don't judge people by their superficial appearance! Look at the immortal appearance of the young prince, how can he be as miserable as the rumors say!"

  The man lowered his head and muttered: "This, this rumor didn't tell them that the young prince looks like this!"

  She is as beautiful as a fairy and can smell her fragrance wherever she goes.

  -

  The essence of the banquet is still a meal used by the power center to stabilize its status. Soon after the food was served, someone pretended to toast to the third prince and said some nice words.

  Li Yingchi had trouble with his eyesight, so he just took a piece of pastry and sipped it in small bites, eating absentmindedly.

  After coming over for a while, I heard someone starting to toast, and I knew that this was the beginning of a plot.

  Sure enough, it didn't take long for someone to come to his table, more than one of them, and they kept talking to each other, not knowing what they were arguing about.

  Li Yingchi couldn't hear it clearly and pursed his lips slightly, waiting for them to speak first.

  The leader was the only son of the previous third-rank official. His handsome face was slightly red, and he spoke excitedly: "Your Majesty, I am Lin Xuyue, the legitimate son of the Minister of Rites. I have admired your name for a long time, and when I see you today, you are indeed extraordinary. I wonder if you could do me a favor and let me toast you?"

  Before Li Yingchi could reply, Zhou Hongyan, who was sitting behind Li Yingchi, laughed out loud.

  Being made fun of, Li Yingchi was a little embarrassed and cursed secretly that this person didn't know how to praise others, so he shouldn't praise others. He was so cool and unrestrained that he admired his famous name for so long. It was probably intentional.

  His face felt a little hot, but he pretended not to know and replied, "Of course."

  The empty wine glass was handed into his hand, and Li Yingchi raised his chin slightly to signal Zhou Hongyan to pour him wine.

  The major general couldn't laugh anymore.

  He frowned and glared at the bunch of blind young masters in front of the table. He turned around and coaxed the young prince softly: "You can't drink. You will be very uncomfortable when you are drunk later."

  "Who says I can't drink?"

  The young prince was busy proving himself. Although he had never touched wine in his whole life, the original owner could play and sing a thousand cups day and night. He could not lose his horse. "Hurry up and pour me wine. If you don't pour it for me, someone else will do it." I pour."

  As soon as the words fell, a few brave people swallowed their saliva and rushed to say:

  "I can pour it for the young prince! I'll do it!"

  "That's right! Your Majesty, you can drink a thousand cups! Come, come, come!"

  Zhou Hongyan poured half a cup for the young prince with a gloomy face.

  Seeing that Zhou Hongyan's expression was wrong, the people nearby patted his friends and quickly told them to shut up.

  "This is Zhou Hongyan. When he first went to the battlefield, he dared to break into the enemy camp alone and take his head! You still dare to mess with this. Why don't you shut up quickly? I didn't see him protecting me. Your Majesty? You really forgot about your life."

  Li Yingchi took the cup with his tender white fingertips and rubbed it a little, then took a tentative sip. It was the first time he encountered the taste of wine, and even though it was so spicy that he couldn't help but cough a few times.

  Zhou Hongyanying raised her eyebrows and softened her eyes, with worry in her eyes. She hurriedly patted the young prince's back, "Are you okay?"

  "It's okay!" Li Yingchi said with a sigh of relief.

  After only half a cup, Li Yingchi felt a little dizzy.

  This is such a strong drink, he thought to himself, if he drank a few more glasses, he would pass out.

  Not tasty at all.

  The surroundings seemed to be quiet again.

  The young prince raised his head slowly, as if wondering why there was no sound.

  He was blindfolded by a white gauze, and most of his face was covered. With just one glance, it was obvious that he was drunk. A blush appeared from the tips of his ears, covering his entire white neck in the blink of an eye.

  Zhou Hongyan's pupils shrank, and he could hardly control himself from hiding the person in his arms. His fingers clenched into fists, and his voice was hoarse: "Stop drinking."

  "No." Li Yingchi shook his little head, feeling a little proud, "There are still so many people."

  So many people want to toast with him!

  In his haze, he suddenly remembered something, raised his glass again, and spoke in a soft tone, not as if he was ordering someone, but as if he was coquettishly speaking, "Zhou Hongyan, pour me some wine quickly, I want to drink..."

  I'm almost dizzy, and I still think about ordering people.

  Unable to resist the young prince's coquettish behavior, Zhou Hongyan had no choice but to pour two more glasses. The people who came here were all dizzy when they returned. They were not drunk but seemed to be more drunk than the young prince. Their faces were red and they seemed to have lost half of their souls.

  The people who came after wanted to toast again, but they were all blocked by Zhou Hongyan. Some of them saw the young prince's rosy face and hesitantly returned to his seat.

  Li Yingchi was holding an empty wine glass, his face flushed, and he suddenly realized that no one came to toast him, and said in confusion: "Why is there no one?"

  Didn't they say that they kept pouring wine for themselves just because they couldn't see? Why did he disappear after just two or three drinks?

  Could it be that he was really drunk and hallucinating?

  Zhou Hongyan took the person into his arms without leaving a trace, "You are drunk, you can't drink anymore."

  The young prince puffed up his face, not convinced, "I'm not drunk, just a little dizzy."

  ...

  After running out of wine, the young prince suddenly became quiet. He was probably really drunk. His face was flushed, and he was a bit cute in an indescribable way.

  He was dazed and listened quietly to the sounds nearby.

  The third prince was often compared with the younger prince in the old days. Lin Qiyun was so good that he made the already stubborn young prince look particularly unlearned and incompetent.

  The young prince didn't care at first, but as the comparisons and words gradually increased, he became more and more unconvinced and began to study hard to make progress. But in the eyes of others, the third prince was extremely humble and did not fight for anything, but the younger prince often provoked him. The young prince couldn't get angry, so he directly confirmed the rumors.

  The two of them inexplicably developed a grudge.

  Now, a bunch of people were vying to toast the distinguished host of the banquet. Li Yingchi squinted his eyes and heard the words of praise in his ears. He felt extremely unhappy and couldn't help but curl his lips. Curse secretly:

  A group of people who follow the trend of others!

  Zhou Hongyan didn't know what the young prince was thinking, and he didn't want to talk to these young princes who were full of thoughts. He was serving the young prince immersedly in picking up food.

  Suddenly, a maid walked into the main hall and stopped beside Zhou Hongyan.

  Seeing that the young prince was drunk, the maid lowered her head and called in a low voice: "General Zhou, someone is looking for the young prince outside the house."

  "Why?"

  "I don't know, he is an old man. He only said that he wanted to see the young prince, but did not explain what he was doing."

  Zhou Hongyan lowered his eyes slightly, thought for a while, and finally realized that it was difficult for an old man to find someone in the cold night, so he relaxed.

  "I'll go take a look."

  He gently supported the young prince and whispered to him not to run around, but he only received two perfunctory replies from the young prince.

  He waved and signaled the maid to stay here to serve the young prince, then strode out the door.

  The system appeared at the right time and reminded Li Yingchi: "Host, it's time to start."

Chapter 17 The Blind Prince (Seventeen)

  When Zhou Hongyan followed the maid outside the mansion, the old man was standing there waiting.

  His clothes were a little shabby, but they were thick and warm. He was holding a white cloth bag, and his dry and sparse white hair was tightly tied up. It looked like he had combed it carefully. His weather-beaten face was covered with wrinkles. When he saw Zhou Hongyan, He raised the bag in his hands with trembling hands and showed a grateful smile.

  "Are you, the heir apparent of Shunqin Mansion?"

  Zhou Hongyan stood half a meter away, staring at the old man with sharp eyebrows: "I am not the young prince, but I can pass the message on my behalf. Old man, do you have anything to do with the young prince?"

  "Why do you look so familiar to me?"

  The old man was stunned for a moment, and then his face lit up with joy: "That day, I took my grandson out to sell firewood. I fainted on the street wearing thin clothes, but the young master was there too? It's really thanks to you and the prince, otherwise I would be a broken old man. Bones will have died on that day!"

  "It doesn't matter if I die, but my grandson is still young and has no father or mother. I am the only one to take care of him. If the young prince didn't help me that day, and took me to seek medical treatment and gave me money, I'm afraid..."

  He walked towards Zhou Hongyan with some excitement. His hands, which were rough and calloused from the heavy farm work, held up the cloth bag, and he was about to put it into Zhou Hongyan's arms without any explanation.

  With tears in his turbid eyes, he said: "Although I haven't read any books, I know how to repay kindness. Unfortunately, I don't have anything valuable at home to repay the prince. These are some of my thoughts. Please accept them. , take it to the young prince!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 419 102
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed Jinchu is a little flower demon that only bears fruit once in a thousand years. In th...
1.2M 65.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
75.5K 991 24
Don't worry 2024 version of me is here and I'm fixing up this book ASAP😭
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...