ADMIRING LOVE

Por Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Más

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 94

5.2K 508 107
Por Richaa_Sharma

It is around 10 o'clock at night...there is a little peaceful atmosphere in the Khanna house.

Everyone doesn't understand that all this happened right under their noses and they didn't even realize it and Avni who already knew that Tina had done this act on the day of the reception too, so why didn't she tell this to everyone earlier?

When everyone asks, Avni answers everyone that Neil had taken a promise from her not to tell this to anyone, that is why she was silent but she did not know that the result of her remaining silent would be that Tina courage to do this despicable act would increase.

Now those two headaches are not in the house and the atmosphere in the house is calm.
Neil has still not regained consciousness but it is not a matter of much concern because the doctor said that he is fine now, he just needs to regain consciousness and he will regain consciousness soon.

It's dinner time, everyone has dinner but Avni refuses to have dinner saying that she will eat with Neil and understanding her feelings, the family also does not force her and allows her to stay in the room with him.

In the room

Avni is still keeping his head in her lap and caressing his hair in the hope that now he will open his eyes and her hope will now be fulfilled.

She sees that Neil is slowly opening his eyes and adjusting his surroundings, Neil opens his eyes completely and as soon as he opens his eyes, her face comes first in front of him due to lying in her lap on which he smiles lightly and seeing which Avni also gets a slight smile on her face and she bends down and kisses his forehead and then straightens up.

But suddenly when Neil sees his upper body naked and some blurry visions start appearing in front of his eyes as he holds his head.

" What happened, are you okay? How are you feeling now.." Avni asks him when she sees him holding his head, to which Neil slowly gets up from her lap and sits straight in front of her.

" Yes, I am fine, just feeling a little headache. But I am like this?...What happened to me?" He speaks while pointing towards his naked state and also on sleeping at such untimely hours.

And Avni doesn't understand how to tell him what Tina tried to do to him again.

" You just fainted, You do one thing, wear this T-shirt, I'm coming telling the rest of the family that you have regained consciousness, everyone is worried..." Saying this Avni gives him a T-shirt which she had already kept on the bed so that he can wear it when he wakes up
and then she gets down from the bed and before Neil could understand or say anything, Avni goes out of the room to call everyone.

Neil puts the T-shirt on himself and thinks about something, it is not difficult for him to understand his condition this time.
Because this incident happened to him again within 2 days, it clearly means that Tina did something again today.
But today he did not take anything from her hand to eat or drink, then how did all this happen.

Down there, as no one was able to sleep, everyone was sitting together.
Avni comes down and tells everyone that Neil has regained consciousness, hearing which suddenly the worry on everyone's face fades away and a light smile appears.

Everyone goes to Neil's room to see him but seeing Avni going into the kitchen, Simran stops her.

" Avu, tum kahan jaa rahi ho ?" Simran asks

" Wo bhabhi, The doctor had said no to feed him something after he regained consciousness, so I was just going to prepare a plate of dinner for him."

" Arre toh ye Bheema kar degi...tum chalo upar..." Simran says, right now only these two are present here because everyone else has gone upstairs.

" No, bhabhi, I will do it, it will just take 5 minutes...you go, I am coming." Avni says this and goes towards the kitchen while Simran sighs and turns upstairs.

" Ab kaisa lag raha hai tillu ? Tu theek hai...?" Shweta asks sitting in front of him while cupping his face to which Neil looks at her and everyone else.
But in all of them he does not see his avni on which he thinks something.

" Haan mom, ab main theek hu....aap sabko ko chinta karne ki jrurt nahi hai...." Neil replies: And then he asks everyone the reason as to how he became unconscious, on which everyone else also thinks that what would be the benefit of hiding this from him.
So Shweta tells him the whole truth about what Tina did today and what happened after that.

After hearing all this, Neil does not say anything but thinks that Avni might get angry with him again today because it was he who forbade her from telling anything to the family and as a result this thing happened again.

" Tune hume pehle hi ye baat kyon nahi btaayi aur avni ko bhi mnaa kar diya...kyon?"

" Mom, main aap sabko bina wajah tension nahi dena chahta hai...kher ab main theek hu, toh aap sab ab aaram karo, kaafi raat ho gyi hai..." Neil says, and further, nothing but everyone meets him one by one and asks him to rest.

" Apna khayal rakhna, dost, ab hum chalte hai...." Raj says patting his shoulder to which Neil nods giving him a small smile.

At the same time, Avni also enters the room and Neil's eyes fall on her, everyone else gives a smile to Avni and goes out of the room except Raj and Simran.

" Avi, Now we are leaving, you take care of yourself and Neil and if you need anything, call me..."
Raj says on which Avni places the food in her hand on the table in front of the couch.

" hmm, Come, I'll drop you both down..." She says

" No, there is no need for that. Ansh is also sleeping so you don't even need to meet him...you just rest now..." Raj says and then Avni hugs Simran Raj and then both of them go out of the room to meet everyone else so that they can say goodbye to all of them before going back to Mehra home.

Avni closes the door of the room and Neil looks at her, he don't know but he is feeling very strange.
He doesn't understand how to react after all this, and his biggest worry is what Avni is thinking. Is she angry with him?

Avni comes closer to him and sits in front of him on the bed

" Before doing anything, you first eat this food..." Saying this, Avni mixes the food and puts the morsel in front of his mouth but Neil stops her by holding her hand, on which she sees him confused

" Did she do something wrong to me ?Did I do something?" he asks, to which she looks at him and makes another bite.

" No, I came into the room before she could do anything...don't worry..." She speaks while mixing the food in the plate and then again puts the morsels in a spoon in front of his mouth but again he refuses to eat and she looks at him.

" Tum gussa ho ?" She smiles lightly at his question as she understands why he is asking this question.

" Haan, bahut jyada...Avni ko aur kuch kaam kahan aata hai...sirf Neil se gussa hona...us se ladna, sirf yehi karna toh aata hai.....hai na...?" She asks

" I didn't say that...but it is my fault today...if I had not stopped you that day, if I had not scolded you, then all this would not have happened today.
I'm sorry...you were right....Such people do not deserve goodness, such people should be answered in their own language, next time just don't spill the tea, take the life of such people." He says on which Avni smiles

" Well thank you, at least you gave me permission to do so...Now if anyone harms my Neilu, I will do the same..." She knows that he said this jokingly, so she also says this to lighten his mood, which brings a light smile on his face but then she sees him seriously and speaks

" Neil, I am not angry and I understand you, your nature is to forgive everyone...But the truth is also that if you had not covered up her mistake that day, If we had told everything to everyone, then she would not have gained the courage to do all this again today...You said, don't be bad with bad people, but where does it make sense to be nice to a bad person...? that kind of girl or people doesn't deserve your goodness..." Avni says all this

And Neil listens to her words but only one word gives him relief that she is not angry with him.

And further seeing him, Avni smiles.

" Well, whatever happened, happened. Now that she is not here, we will not talk about the past...and now you eat food..." Saying this she again makes a morsel and puts it in front of his mouth but Neil stops her hand again.

" Ab kya hua...? ab kaun sa sawal bach gya hai aapka ?" he smiles at her words

" Tumne khaaya ?" He asks when the time on the clock is going to be more than 10:30 and he knows that she would not have eaten anything out of concern for him.

" pehle aap khao, aapke baad khaa lungi..."

" Mere baad kyon ? saath kyon nahi....?" Saying this he takes a spoon from her hand and makes a morsal and Avni smiles, Neil places a morsel in front of her mouth which she takes in her mouth and then Avni feeds him and both of them complete their dinner by feeding each other with their hands.

Later, Avni comes to the room after changing her clothes but she sees that Neil is going to the washroom with a towel instead of resting.

" Where are you going?" she asks

" I'm not feeling well so I just came after a quick shower." She nods at his words.

However, it is 11:30 at night and she knows that he always uses cold water for his shower, so this would not be right for him at this time but right now she doesn't tell him anything.
maybe because of the medicines he is feeling hot and restless and that is why he wants to take a shower.

Neil goes to the washroom and here Avni sits on the bed waiting for him to come back.

on the other hand, as soon as Neil enters the washroom, he takes off his T-shirt and keeps it with other dirty clothes, but his eyes fall on the dustbin and he gets a little shocked to see his shirt in the dustbin, the same shirt he wore today.

And this reminds him that Avni has not yet answered him as to why he was sleeping shirtless.
He picks up his shirt from the dustbin and as he turns it over his eyes widen when he sees lipstick marks on it.

He has never seen this shade of lipstick on Avni, so obviously this mark is not her, which means Avni lied to him that the girl has not done anything.
This means that she has touched him....this very thought makes him feel disgusted with himself.
How could anyone touch him other than Avni in a way that is only his wife's right?

He immediately comes out of the washroom and Avni sees him but she gets a little stunned seeing the shirt in his hand.

" What happened?" she asks.

"You said she didn't do anything, then this mark? It means, she..." he asks.

" No, it's not what you're thinking and I don't know how this mark came on your shirt but really she couldn't do anything...." Avni says but somehow now he is not able to believe it.

" If she didn't do anything then why did I sleep shirtless ?" He asks

" You were sweating so I removed your shirt." She says

" And put it in the dustbin, because she touched me " He says this with disgust and she doesn't understand what to say to him because this is the truth...Even though she didn't do anything, somehow her touch came on his shirt and that's why she threw his shirt.

Neil sees her silent and starts considering his own thoughts as the truth and before Avni opens her mouth to tell him the truth, Neil goes back to the washroom and Avni thinks something.

Inside the washroom, Neil is having the same thought again and again in his mind that Tina touched him, And he is getting more angry due to the fact that he is not able to remember anything. Avni is probably lying to him so that he does not feel bad.

He turns on the shower and cold water falls on his body, he stays in the shower longer than his normal time, He just wants to remove the touch of that girl from himself and that is why he does not know how long he remained standing under the water.

In the room, Avni gets worried as to why he is taking so much time... is he fine, has he got dizzy again? Because he still has a slight headache.

Avni is about to get up from the bed and go near the washroom to knock when she sees that the washroom door opens.
She takes a sigh of relief and Neil comes into the room wrapped only in a towel and from there he goes straight to the closet to put on his clothes.

Avni looks at him like this and somewhere she is not feeling good that he is behaving like this....She knows that he is not so calm because he is not well, no matter how bad his health gets, he does not remain calm like this, Rather, he becomes calm when there is a lot of noise and commotion inside him.
She knows that at this moment he is calm because there is a noise inside him and she has never liked this side of Neil and even today she is not liking it.

She decides that when he comes to bed, she will talk to him, ask him what he is thinking.

Neil comes into the room in a white T-shirt and black trousers, he comes to the bed and gives a slight smile to Avni who is sitting on the bed on her side.

He comes and sits on the bed and before Avni can say anything, Neil turns off the lights on his side and lies down, due to which she gets angry now, Ok he is sad but how can he ignore it.

" Neil, what is this now?" At her words, Neil turns towards her.

" What happened ?" He asks

" What happened? What is this way of sleeping? Where is my good night wish, my good night kiss and my cuddle...?"
She complains to which he looks at her and before he can say anything, Avni places her head on his chest, lying completely on him.

" Oh God, what a strange and unromantic husband I have got, before marriage I will do this, I will do that and after marriage he doesn't even give a good night kiss...." She complains with her head on his chest, to which Neil doesn't say anything, and he doesn't understand why he is ignoring her, Maybe because he broke her pride...she was the only one who had the right to touch him, but today, he takes a deep breath after thinking all this.

" Avni, sorry but please can you sleep on the side... I am having a headache." At his words she gets up from his chest.

" Haan toh theek hai, main aapko balm lgaa deti hu...aur agar jyada dard hai toh dawai bhi hai......But don't you even dare to push me away from you.
wait, I will bring the balm..." Saying this she is about to get off the bed but Neil gets up and stops her by holding her wrist.

" No, there is no need for that..." he says

" Toh ? Kya fir dawa ki jrurt hai ?" She asks

" No " he answers

" Meri ?" she asks with a mischievous smile, to which he looks at her....yes he needs her, needs a comforting hug from her but he is angry at himself that because of him all this happened today and he is thinking again and again that in what ways and where that girl might have touched him.

Seeing him so silent, Avni, who was till now trying to improve his mood in her dramatic style, She comes closer to him and cups his face, causing him to look into her eyes.

" What happened Neil ? What are you thinking...? Now everything is fine then why are you like this...? Won't you tell me what's going on inside you?" She asks him to which he cannot stop himself from telling her the emotions he is feeling.

" I don't know but I am feeling disgusted with myself, the same thought is troubling me again and again that how could that girl have touched me.
I broke your pride that you have the right to touch me only and I am angry at myself for this.
I feel very weak right now, I was so weak that I couldn't stop all this from happening, and I can't even remember anything properly...Please tell me I didn't do anything...I just remember seeing your face everywhere, Have I done something to her by mistaking her for you..." He says all this to her and after listening to him all, She doesn't do anything else, but first she kisses his forehead and hugs him, whom he immediately grabs tightly.

" I'm sorry Avni " he says

" Neil, relax, You don't need to say sorry...trust me she could not succeed in her evil intentions because I came into the room right behind you, and you too have not done anything in that situation, so please stop thinking about all this...everything is fine." Saying this she separates from him and cups his face at which he looks into her eyes.

" Look, in my eyes, I'm not lying, and even though she didn't do anything to you or touch you but even if she had done something, you would still have remained the same Neil to me whom I am always proud of.
I love you and the other name of love is trust which I have on you...please don't stress yourself so much, nothing has happened" He listens to her whole thing and he feels more guilty, she has so much trust in him, she came here on his trust and ever since she came, she has to face new drama every day.

" Forgive me Avni, ever since you came here some drama happens every day...I promised you that I will always keep you happy but...." he is unable to say anything further when she silences him by placing her finger on his lips.

" And who said I am not happy, I am very happy here with you...Yes, because of my mood swings, I said very bad things to you in anger but believe me, after marriage with you, I am living a different and new life in which I am very happy with you..." Saying this she hugs him again

" Don't you feel disgusted with me after all that ?" He again asks on which she smiles at his words

" Let me tell you how much love I feel for you..." She whispers these words close to his ear and kisses his earlobe: on which he closes his eyes.

Slipping her lips from his ear, she kisses his neck with a light suck nn which he closes his eyes and feels her touch, She moves her face away from his neck and sits facing him and looking into his eyes, she grabs his T-shirt by the bottom corner and lifts it up to free it from his body but Neil stops her, Understanding her intentions to make him feel her love.

" No Avni, you are not well..." He says because he doesn't want to lose his senses in this emotional situation, she is on her periods.

" That thing can't stop me from making my husband feel my love for him."
Saying this while looking into his eyes, she cups his face and takes him into a deep passionate kiss, which he reciprocates within a few seconds because who can resist such a beautiful wife?

While kissing, he pulls her so close to him that she sits in his lap with both her legs on one side, She moves her hand from his hair all over his body and lifts his t-shirt and after breaking the kiss, panting she removes his t-shirt in one go in which he helps her.
And again she takes him in a passionate kiss after pushing him back against the headboard of the bed and sits herself between his legs, Neil grabs her by her waist and pulls her more into himself.

After a good while, feeling the need for breath, both of them break the kiss panting and try to compose themselves by slightly rubbing their foreheads against each other but Avni doesn't stop there, she cups his face and faces him, looking into his eyes as she kisses his cheeks, While kissing his cheeks, her lips reach his jaw and sliding from there, she showers her kisses all over his neck on which he just closes his eyes and throws his head back, feeling this blissful feeling.
She kisses his throat where she feels him gulp, she brings her lips down to his throat and kisses all over his chest.
And she brings her lips to the place where her name is written.

" I know only I am in your heart, And who would be disgusted by this ? Rather, I am proud that only I rule your heart, Even when you're not in your senses, you had only my face in your eyes, thank you for giving me so much respect " He hears her say this and a tear comes out of his closed eyes.

And while saying this, she kisses her name on his chest and leaves her mark on it by biting hard, at which, he opens his eyes and looks at her who is there kissing him lightly to soothed his pain, seeing her doing like this he finds it very fascinating.

From his chest she moves to his shoulder where she kisses, bites and licks him, leaving her mark and erasing the girl's touch.

After this, she gets a few inches away from him, bends in front of him and leaves her kisses all over his abdomen without leaving an inch behind making him feel her touch completely so that he gets rid of the bad thought that he has been touched by someone else.

And before she can go any further, Neil, unable to take it anymore, takes her and lies on the bed and he himself comes over her and places his head on her chest, which is moving up and down due to her heavy breathing, Both of them are breathing heavily, meanwhile he speaks

" stop, I can't take any more " he says

" Why, nothing has happened yet " She says this mischievously, knowing very well the reason why he asked her to stop.

" You are becoming very naughty, You know we can't go any further today, that's why you're teasing me, no?" She smiles at his words and puts her fingers in his hair whose head is still on her chest.

" If you want, you can go and wipe off my touch by taking a cold shower again..." she says teasingly to him, to which he smiles.

After hearing Neil words, avni realized that the reason why he took such a long shower today was so that he could remove that girl touch from himself.
So now she teases him again for the same thing because now she also knows that he has become normal to a great extent.

" No, I don't want to erase your touch from me for the rest of my life...Thank you for loving me so much." Saying this, he gets up from her and kisses her forehead, on which she smiles.

" Ahh, finally got my good night kiss, thank you God for giving my husband some brains...now just make him a little more romantic and yes, don't forget to make him a little shameless from decent only for me..." He smiles shooking his head in disbelief seeing the way she says this to God, When he becomes shameless in front of the family, she scolds him and is now praying to God, she is really an antique piece.

But further he doesn't say anything but puts a sweet request of his in front of her.

"Should I sleep here ?" he says while pointing at her chest, to which she does nothing but smiles and nods, indicating him to lie down there.

Neil puts his arms around her and places his head on her chest and Avni's fingers work their magic in his hair.
And they both don't realize when in this blissful moment they fall into the tent of sleep.

To be continued........

I hope you'll liked it ?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work 🙏

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

469K 43.8K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
9K 1.1K 31
* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on me?" She was begging him despite being so...