📻 RadioApple 🍎 - Desire

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn o... More

Black Apples
Desperate Secrets
Bring Hell to Earth
The Devil's Love
Radio Wire's
Free Will
Set The World On Fire
Passion Burns Hotter Than Hell
The Eternal Fire Prepared For The Devil
The Devil's Judgement
Heaven's Going to Break
The Devil's Savior
Half an Apple
Run Boy Run
From The Grave

Predator Becomes Prey

3.8K 100 220
By Hufflefxck

Alastor was finally able to exit the Lust circle, making his way back to the hotel, and once he was inside the Pride Circle he saw the hotels Limo waiting for him. Once inside he was taken straight back to the hotel, relieved to finally be home. Heh, home. It was funny that he finally found this place to be his safe haven.

He stepped out, cane hitting the ground as he walked inside. It was past dinner so the activities were very minimal, Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri and Niffty were no where to be found. Husk and Angel were napping in the parlor by the fire with Fat Nuggets on them. He wondered where Lucifer was, most likely in his work shop.

He stepped into the elevator and rose to his floor, walking to the work shop that used to Lucifer's bedroom. They had been sharing his radio tower as his room and Alastor could not deny how much he enjoyed waking up every morning to Lucifer curled up into him, face buried in his chest or neck, and the messiest bed head he'd ever seen. He loved it. But come to his surprise when he opened the door and Lucifer was not there. He blinked softly, closing the door and headed towards their shared room now.

Slowly he opened the door, looking around, before hearing the shower in his room on and the sound of Lucifer humming. He smiled to himself and slowly sat on the bed, slipping the Asmodean Crystal out and placing it in a safe place for when they went to earth. The sound of the water turning off got his attention, so decided to call out. "Ducky~ I'm back~!" Alastor's voice rang out, before being followed by Lucifer's. "Hah, welcome back, Bambi~" Lucifer's voice purred out, shivers ran down Alastor's spine.

Hell below, he was gone for only a few hours and he'd missed his lover so much. Part of him felt weak for this but the other part of him felt... alive.

The bathroom door opened and Lucifer was in his white robe with an Apple embroidered on the back. He walked over, his feet softly hitting the floor as Alastor reached out, softly kissing him while his hands rest on Lucifer's waist. "Mmm... Hi Ducky~" He whispered against his lips, Lucifer smiling softly as he stroked his face. "Hi Bambi..." He said softly, his hands sliding down his chest a bit and softly pushed, Alastor laying softly on his back.

Alastor guessed immediately what Lucifer wanted, looking at him with a raised brow. "Someone's needy~" He joked and Lucifer chuckled, letting the robe rest on his waist revealing his milky white chest. "Mmm~ Well part of me is~ the other part wants to~" he trailed his fingers down Alastor's torso, ghost over his groin before softly squeezing his thighs. "Make you needy~" He said with a smirk and Alastor blinked, eyebrow raised in confusion before he felt his face heat up.

"Oh... oh uh..." His ears flattened to his head, eyes widened realizing that his boyfriend wanted to be on top today. He sat there and watched as Lucifer waited for him to respond, his hands massaging his thighs a bit more which sent shots of pleasure through his body. He never realized how good it felt for Lucifer to touch him like this. Shit he needed to marry him.

After a while of being quiet, Lucifer stopped softly reaching and holding Alastor's face. "Darling...? You okay...?" He said a little concerned, the Radio Demons head nodding as he lay there. "Yeah just... never... been on the bottom before..." he looked to the side and rubbed his face. Lucifer smiled softly, leaning down to softly kiss his face which got a pleasant squeak sound from the deer. "I promise you, I'll be slow, gentle, go at your pace. Just relax~ let your King service you~" He purred, kissing Alastor slowly who melted into the tenderness of the kiss.

If he was ever going to be on the bottom, it would only ever be with Lucifer. The idea of being that vulnerable scared him, but also feeling Lucifer all around him, his body over his, feeling him inside his core. That thought... oh it warmed him and enlarged him. He softly looked up at Lucifer who was holding onto him, rubbing his side, looking at him with such an adoring look it made him putty in Lucifer's hands.

"Okay, I'll let you, fuck you're the only one that could make me agree to this." Alastor groaned sounding annoyed but was... a bit excited as he felt Lucifer kiss his neck. "I promise I'll make you feel as good as you make me~" The King began to unbutton Alastor's shirt and helped him out of his clothes slowly, kissing his chest and rubbing his skin softly as Alastor's breathing slowly increased. Seeing the small King kiss him slowly, worship his body, it stirred feelings inside of him, butterflies filling his stomach as he laid his head back against the comforter.

"Ngh~!" Alastor let a moan out feeling Lucifer's mouth wrap around his nipple, softly sucking as his hand worked on unbuttoning his pants. "Heh~ that was a pretty noise~" Lucifer purred which got him some harsh static as a response, but Lucifer didn't mind he knew being this vulnerable and giving up control was new to Alastor. He wanted him to relax and enjoy not being in control from time to time.

"Just relax, but tell me if you need me to stop." Lucifer kissed his stomach slowly till his lips met the edge of Alastor's briefs. He sat up and slowly helped his lover out of his pants, watching the deers reaction go a bit more docile. The ears were flat but kept twitching up and falling down again as if figuring out his own emotions. Lucifer gave him a soft smile and adoring gaze which helped Alastor slowly lay his head down and let the King continue.

He got Alastor naked, leaving his unbuttoned shirt on and it was a sight. To be sitting between his boyfriend's legs, Alastor naked and softly looking at him with nervous but excited eyes. God if heaven in hell existed, this was it for Lucifer!

"I'm gonna use my tongue first okay~" Lucifer said as his long tongue slithered out for a moment so Alastor could see, making Alastor go redder than his hair. He just nodded not able to form correct words.

Lucifer kneeled down off the bed, softly bringing Alastor's hips to the edge of the bed, he began to kiss his thighs immediately feeling the tension in Alastor. His eyes moved to Alastor's hand which gripped the sheets and let go before gripping them again. He slid his hand over and softly held it, still kissing his thigh and felt the tension slowly go away as they intertwined their fingers.

Lucifer smiled seeing Alastor's hard on, he was got one glad that Alastor was atleast hard so he knew he was in the mood atleast. He softly kissed each cheek getting a surprised sound from the Radio Demon but he let a choked out moan as Lucifer's long tongue slowly pushed its way into Alastor, getting a few more moans out from him that felt like he was trying to keep them down.

"Ha... ah...~" Alastor moaned softly and rested his head on the sheets. "F-fuck... it's... not too bad~" Alastor moaned out which made Lucifer happy to see. He used his free hand to slowly slip a finger in, earning him a moan with static fuzzing his voice, his mouth falling open as his body relaxed more, his hand softly reaching and resting in the blonde hair, gripping it softly.

Lucifer liked hearing Alastor moan like this, seeing his body slowly relax under the pleasure, pumping his finger more before he slipped in another feeling Alastor's thigh squish his face, making the Demon King chuckle, sending deep vibrations inside of Alastor. "A-Aaahh~!" He gripped the hair of gold tighter, his back involuntarily arching as louder moans escaped his lips. He felt light, almost like his body was floating away but he still felt grounded and present in what was happening. He wanted more from Lucifer, to feel him fully, to know how he makes him feel.

Alastor felt Lucifer's tongue and fingers pull out, letting Alastor's hand slide from the Kings golden hair. "I think you're probably prepped now~ here, lay on your stomach, hang your legs off the side, it's easier to slip in this way." Lucifer directed as he gently turned with Lucifer's help.

Alastor reached forward, grabbing a pillow to put his face into but his eyes widened when it was ripped away. "No hiding Bambi~" He gave a soft spank to his bum which got Alastor bright red and instead just laid his face on his side and had his arms softly on the sheets, shivers as he felt Lucifer's hand run slowly down his back before softly ruffling his tail which made him sigh softly.

His eyes shot open as he felt Lucifer's tip rub against his cheeks, pushing himself up on his elbows as he looked back. "Alastor, I need you to relax." Lucifer said and he nodded but wasn't relaxing, his head doing a full 180 with a sickening crack. "Alastor, no."

Lucifer grabbed his face and turned back around and pushed his torso down into the bed. "Good boy~ now stay~" He said leaning down to kiss Alastor's back between his shoulder blades before slowly pushing into Alastor, feeling the tall man's body trying not to tense up around his lovers cock, his claws digging into the sheets as Lucifer reached and took both of Alastor's hands in each of his own.

He brought Alastor's arms closer to his chest before feeling that he had completely filled Alastor. He looked at his boyfriend's face, smiling seeing the look of pleasure and softly closed eyes. The soft wagging of the small deer tail encouraged him to move, his hips thrusting slowly as he listened to the sweetest noises leave Alastor's mouth.

Whines and whimpers came first, his hips meeting Alastor's in a firm smack as Alastor started really letting his moans out, mouth dropping open as he drooled a bit feeling Lucifer fill him deeply. He could swear his boyfriend was hitting his stomach but he didn't question it. He hugged Lucifer's hand to his chest as he brought his leg up, placing it on the bed and Lucifer was able to get deeper inside of Alastor which made the Radio Demon moan louder.

"Fuck! H-Holy shit~!" He moaned, pushing back against the Demon King. Lucifer smirked seeing this, grabbing Alastor's hair and pulled it back softly, watching as Alastor arched his back, using his hands to support himself in the bed.

"You look so pretty like this baby~ so gorgeous while you take me all in~" He praised Alastor watching his lover drool so he started increasing the pace.

"Ah~! O-O-Oh fuck~! L-Lucifer!" Alastor moaned, his brain feeling foggy from pleasure, his mind full of nothing but just Lucifer. How good Lucifer felt. How deep Lucifer was. He felt so... safe.

Lucifer stopped watching Alastor move and he helped him lay on his back, kissing his shoulder before his lips met Alastor's, arms wrapped around each other as Alastor's legs rested on Lucifer's hips. He helped scoot Alastor a bit more into the middle of the bed and bent down hugging the red head as Lucifer began to slam himself into Alastor, loud moans ripped from the deer demon, back arching and clawing at the fallen angel.

"S-Shit! Lucifer~! Oh fuck, Lucifer~!" He sobbed out and hugged him close as Lucifer slammed himself hard into Alastor, watching the deer demons eyes roll back, his mouth hung open as drool fell down his lip. Lucifer leaned in capturing his lips in a hungry kiss with his partner, his wings sprouting and covering them up, creating a veil from the outside world.

"I love you Alastor~"

Lucifer's words helped bring Alastor down to hell a little more, his eyes locking onto Lucifer's, a smile creeping on his lips as he kissed him hungrily.

"I love you too, Lucifer~"

They hungrily kissed, their skin slapping against each other as they grew closer and closer to their orgasms bodies glistening, tongue meshing together as Alastor felt his legs being grabbed and pushed back, pressing him into a lawn chair position.

If he wasn't in such intense pleasure he'd be growling and cursing but he was nothing but happy at being pressed like this. "I love you~ oh fuck I love you Lucifer~!" His mind started to become blank, the only sensation he could focus on was the sweet feeling of Lucifer fucking his brains out.

"Mmmm~! Shit I'm gonna cum~! Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum~!" Alastor's face twisted in pleasure, tears rushing down his face as his body took his lover.

"Cum for my Al~ let your King feel how good he made you feel~" Lucifer purred into Alastor's ear, feeling his lover tighten as he slammed harder into him, loud choked moans hitting his ears as Alastor scratched up Lucifer's back. "Yes my lord~! Yes~! YES! AAAHHHHH~! L-LUCIFER~!" Alastor screamed his name, static emitting from him as one eye turned to a radio dial as his eyes fluttered back, cumming hard from Lucifer's deep thrusts.

Alastor panted as he laid under Lucifer, his heart hammering in his chest as Lucifer rubbed his body, still rock hard inside of Alastor as he held his legs apart and started to thrust again inside of the male, watching as Lucifer drooled and shivered, his eyes fluttering back again as Lucifer hit his sweet spot over and over.

"W-Wait I just-just came!" Alastor sobbed but quickly dropped his head back as Lucifer kept thrusting into him, holding his waist in place as the sweetest whines were ripped from Alastor.

"You feel so good, Alastor~ I think I'm gonna have to do this more often~ I love seeing you like this~!" He moaned into his ear as he kissed his head before speaking.

"This is one hell of a broadcast I'd love to hear some day~" He purred and kissed his lips again, feeling Alastor bite his lip hard enough to draw blood as the golden liquid filled the radio demons mouth, drinking it slowly as he clung to the King, bodies close together. "So needy~" Lucifer purred reaching up to softly grab his neck as he pounded into the shaking deer, feeling the familiar tightness in his stomach.

He knew he was close, knew he was about to fill Alastor up with every last drop of his unholy essence. He pulled Alastor's arms up, they immediately wrapped around his neck as Alastor moaned, desperately trying to kiss Lucifer, his body wrapped around him now. "I love you~ I love you Lucifer~!"

The Radio Demon felt amazing, felt completely his as he loudly screamed Lucifer's name, cumming a second time as he felt Lucifer fill his insides, the heat from his sperm made him feel warm from the inside, legs trembling from the experience as he shook laying there.

Lucifer panted heavily, wings twitching as he came, a few feathers falling around them in a beautiful scene. Lucifer smiled softly and kissed Alastor's head, hugging him close to his body as they remained there.

"I love you so much Alastor... so much..."

Alastor was laying face first in bed, sheets covering his butt as he groaned. He forgot the reason Lucifer could walk so easily after they had sex was because of his insane regeneration. But Alastor was different. His butt was killing him. Lucifer was trying to help but any time he got to close a black general lightly slapped his hand away from his rear.

"Want me to massage it!" Lucifer said wanting to help and Alastor glared at him as he laid there. "You are not going near my ass again!" Alastor growled, burying his face into the pillow and Lucifer laughed, leaning down and kissing his head. "Awe it's not that bad~!" He said which earned him a big glare and dial eyes. Lucifer wasn't afraid of Alastor, especially when he was angry. He thought it was more cute than anything. He kissed him deeply, rubbing his back and Alastor blushed, melting into the soft touch before laying his head down.

"Fine... you can massage it..." Alastor said with a blush as Lucifer reached and grabbed some oil from their bed side table and squirted some in his hand. "Alright my beautiful Bambi~ just relax, I'll help you~" He started working the tense area, going slow and he knew he was doing good when he heard the soft sighs of relief from Alastor, his tail wagging softly. Lucifer adored this man, and he hoped that he'd always be with Alastor until the day of his judgement.

And unknown to him, it was sooner than he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.8K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
81.6K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
111K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
16.1K 387 14
Lucifer and Alastor met each-other at Charlie's hotel for redemption! Sadly it lend to many problems for the overlord and the KING of hell. But after...