Their Innocuous Wife

By amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... More

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Fulfilling her demands

5.6K 373 22
By amiablyyy

💜✨

"N-n-now I want you to take m-me out somewhere." she revealed her next wish making the brothers' face to turn cold as usual.

"No." before Alejandro could even register he denied her request making her happy to fall.

"W-w-why?" she asked him with a frown on her face and then he understood how much rude he sounded.

"Because we can't fulfill your every wish and you are no one to order us around." Emiliano said more rudely than Alejandro didn't even caring if he sounded rude.

Vanessa lowered hey gaze on the floor and a sad pout formed on her lips. She just wanted to enjoy a little because it's been a long time and felt happy and when she started feeling a little happy that angry bird chose to stop it. She knew that the brothers won't listen to her so she turned her gaze to Joaquin because he was the eldest one and she has noticed many times that the other two always listen to him.

"J-j-joa?" she stammered out but hearing his name from her lips, he felt a tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach which made him feel a little flustered which he never felt before. Alejandro and Emiliano also looked at him in amusement. Joaquin didn't say anything to her to which she stood up from the couch and walked towards him. Joaquin silently watched her coming towards him.

"P-p-please take me out, Joa." she again pleaded him showing her puppy doe eyes to him. Joaquin gulped hearing her calling him by the nickname she gave him without even stammering. He was feeling hot under her sea blue gaze.

He knew why Emiliano and Alejandro denied taking her out because it is not safe for her. They have many enemies and after they married her, they has started thinking her as their weakness and trying to reach her in many ways. They couldn't take her out and invite the danger themselves but the puppy eyes she was showing him was irresistible. He was about to deny her request but before he could she took his big palm in her small ones.

"P-p-petty please. It's been a very l-long time that I-I have been out." she said sadly and started blinking her eyes at him cutely making him to clear his throat and avert his gaze away from her.

"Okay get ready." he said making her doe eyes widen and she started jumping at her place still holding his hand.

"R-r-really?" she asked him to confirm if he is bluffing or saying truth.

Joaquin shook her head making her to immediately ran inside the room pushing the other two brothers in her way making them to look at her then their elder brother who was acting completely different from his personality. He never acted so gentle and kind with everyone.

"Hermano, ya te están azotando por ella." Alejandro commented making Joaquin to blankly stare at him.
(Translation: Brother, you are already getting whipped for her.)

"Con solo escuchar un apodo de su boca, él está de acuerdo con todas sus demandas." this time Emiliano said scoffed but Joaquin was as usual blankly looking at them not caring of their judgemental gaze on him.
(Translation: Just hearing a nickname from her mouth he is agreeing with her every demand.)

Before the brothers could say anything Vanessa came running back to them with a pout on her pink lips gaining the brothers attention but her attention was only on Joaquin.

"W-w-what will I wear? I-I can't wear your clothes outside." she said looking at the baggy oversized T-shirt she was wearing.

"You will wear them only and trust me no one will even dare to look at you forget their judgemental gazes." Joaquin said to her making the brothers' mouth to hung open.

This was the longest sentence till now he has ever said to anyone and above that he was assuring someone instead of ordering or threatening. Vanessa smiled at his assurance and nodding her head she again skipped inside the room straightly going inside the closet. She started searching something for her to wear and came across a white hoodie with its matching trousers.

She liked the design so without wasting any time she wore them but they were to much big for her small form and looking to much baggy on her. She folded the trousers because of her short legs and wore Alejandro's slippers again which were as usual then double of her feet's size. She came out of the closet immediately and stood in front of the brothers. The sleeves of the hoodie covered her hand completely making Joaquin to walk towards her and he folded the sleeves so that her hand could be out.

Emiliano was silent even after knowing she had wore his clothes because deep down he liked them on her more. When they kept standing silently there Vanessa held Joaquin's hand and started dragging him impatiently out of the room, obviously making the other two to follow them.

"M-m-move fast. We will g-get late." she said excitedly and was dragging his big body with her. It's not like she was able to drag his big and muscular body with her but he himself was walking with her and all the time his gaze was stuck at her small hands holding his big palm and tugging at it to make him walk.

Emiliano went to the garage and brought his black, shiny Bugatti Centodieci making Vanessa's eyes twinkle seeing the black shining car in front of her. She has seen many rare and exotic cars at her parents home but rarely get to travel in them due to her being at home most of the time. She excitedly waited for them to tell her to sit inside because no way she will jump inside without their permission. She hopefully looked at Emiliano that he will understand what she wants and he did. Averting his gaze away from her he sighed.

"Get inside, charlatán." he said coldly making a wide smile to play on her lips and she immediately sat at the passenger seat.

They didn't decide to take any driver with them. Emiliano wanted to drive so he took the driver seat while the other two sat in the back seat. Vanessa was eagerly waiting for him to start the car but he turned to his brothers and silently aks them where to go through his eyes. Joaquin turned his face to Vanessa.

"Where do you want to go, Pequeña bebe?" he asked her making her frown immediately because in excitement of going outside she didn't even plan where to go after thinking for sometime she turned to him again.

"A-a-a park?" she asked them cautiously not knowing if they will like her idea.

"A park?" Alejandro asked her raising his brow making her to nod at him vigorously like a happy puppy making him nod and Emiliano immediately started the car but didn't drive making her turn towards him confusingly and when he understood she didn't get his signal he decided to voice his words.

"Wear your seatbelt!" he said coldly almost scolding her making her lips to pucker out and she immediately wore her seat belt. Emiliano then drove the car away from the mansion making her to excitedly look out of the car.

"A-a-are we going to some nearby p-park?" she asked because the atmosphere in the car was too silent for her liking.

"Hmm." Alejandro just simply hummed making her cheeks to puff out because they were too silent and she started to get bored already.

"A-a-after it will we g-go to s-s-some where else?" she again asked so someone will start some conversation with her.

"No." Alejandro again simply denied making her annoyed because it was not looking like that they were making it up to her but the other way around. They weren't putting more efforts in talking to her. She turned her head back to towards the two brothers.

"J-j-joa?" she called Joaquin making his ears to immediately perk up at her voice and he trailed his gaze to her.

"Yes, Pequeña bebe?" he asked her immediately like he was waiting for her to say something to him for a long time.

"W-w-will you not send me back to my p-parents ever?" she asked him with a sudden sadness laced in her voice. She was missing her parents because she has never lived away from them and it was the longest time ever she was away from them.

"No, bebe." he said making her to silently sit back straightly and fidget with her fingers.

"W-w-will you never even l-let me meet them too?" she again asked with a low voice making them understand that she is back to her missing her parents faze.

"It is not possible, bebe." he said making her to sadly nod at still looking down.

"W-w-why it is not possible?" she again asked because she always has so many questions to ask like a little kid.

"Because they are our rivals." Joaquin said in his cold voice making her to turn at him and her sea blue eyes directed to him.

"B-b-but I'm your wife and they a-are my parents. I-I know they will n-not fight with you now." she said making him silently stare at her.

"We are here." suddenly Emiliano's voice came making her snap her head out of the car and she saw a park in front of them.

Before the brothers could register she unbuckled the seat belt and in the next moment she was out of the car. They panicked seeing her running towards the park alone making Joaquin to climb down the car and run behind her. Before she could reach any far away from them he held her small hand in his big palm making her stop in her tracks and turn around to look at him.

"You shouldn't run like that!" he said a little more coldly intimidating her making her nod at him in agreement meanwhile Alejandro came on her other side and held her free hand. When she looked at him he glared at her.

"Don't run like that ever, again!" Alejandro scolded her making her to pucker her lips out and nod at him to in understanding. Emiliano stopped right behind them waiting for them to move forward.

Walking when they entered inside they saw so many children playing and some of them swinging, who came with their parents. When Vanessa entered inside with two scary yet handsome looking men holding her hands and one behind them, it gained everyone's attention on her making her nervous. She forcefully took her hands back from the brothers to lessen the awkwardness.

She walked towards the children playing something and sat beside them to reach their level. She saw the kids were deciding to play something.

"C-c-can I play with you t-too?" she asked them nervously gaining the kids' attention and they silently looked at her making her nervous but nonetheless one of them nodded at her making a wide smile to appear on her face.

The kids decided to play 'Got caught' and the little girl among them got the chance of catching everyone. At the count of three everyone started running while the brothers were standing at a side watching her happily playing and giggling. She was running here and there while the little girl was running behind her to catch her but wasn't able to so Vanessa intentionally stopped at the place so that the little girl could catch her and she did.

Now it was Vanessa's turn to catch everyone and the kids started running in the whole park making her to try running behind them and after sometime she caught a kid but before he could continue the game their parents called them making them to bid goodbyes to Vanessa and the.y went away leaving her standing alone there. She came back to the brothers and stood in front of them making them confused.

"A-a-all of my friends went a-away." she said playing with Joaquin's shirt's buttons.

"And now what can we do in it?" Alejandro asked her raising his brow questionably.

"W-w-will you play with me?" she asked them timidly making them stunned at her request. Did she really want them, the mafia bosses, to play with her?

How will those dominating, intimidating, emotionless brothers will look playing around in the park with a little girl?

"We are not going to fulfil your every demand!" Emiliano said making her cheeks to puff out at his statement.

"J-j-joa please." She pleaded Joaquin because until now she has understood that he listens to her, not always but sometimes.

"We can't bebe. We have to keep our eyes on the threat around us. If we will play with you then anyone will take it as a good chance to attack us." he told her like a father telling her daughter making her whin and she lazily placed her head at his hard chest hearing his accelerated heart beat now.

"Y-y-your heart is beating too f-fast." she said pointing at his chest loudly making him to clear his throat because he clearly was got caught that his heart beat accelerates whenever she is with him.

"It's not." he said and averted his gaze away from her.

"I-I-It is." she argued making Alejandro to smirk at him knowingly.

"Go away bebe." he said coldly making her pout at him.

"P-p-please play with me. T-they both can look a-around." she pleaded and pointed at Alejandro and Emiliano.

"Why would we?" Alejandro protested like he was offended by her words.

"B-b-because I want to p-play with Joa." she said with her narrowed eyes making them offended that Joaquin is getting more important from her than them.

"But--" before Alejandro could argue again Vanessa but him off.

"P-p-please Joa." she said making him to defeated and nod at her making her to smile widely.

"I-I-I will hide and you will find me okay?" she sad excitedly making him to nod at her silently.

"G-g-go to that tree and count the t-ten." she said pointing towards a tree hurriedly making him to walk towards there and she immediately started finding some place to hide but there was no where she could hide so she immediately side behind Alejandro and Emiliano's big bodies.

After standing for enough time near the tree Joaquin turned around and started looking for her. Her small frame was completely hidden behind the brothers' big bodies. As Joaquin was walking past the brothers Alejandro decided to betray her and moved away from in front of her revealing her squatted figure on the floor and smirked.

Joaquin softly tapped her hair because she was sitting on the floor hiding her face in her arms. She saw Alejandro was not at his place anymore which means he intentionally made her get caught. She stood up from the floor and glare at him.

"W-w-why did you move a-away?" she asked him offensively.

"You didn't invite me to play then why should I held you?" he said cockily and shrugged his shoulders making her to give him a stinky eye.

"Y-y-you should help your w-wife." she said crossing her arms over her chest and her cheeks already puffed out.

"You should have invited your husband to play then." he said in reply making her to turn her face away from him and her gaze straightly fell to an ice-cream van.

"I-I-I want that." she announced without wasting a single second.

The brothers followed them trail of her gaze and saw the same ice-cream van and understood what she was asking.

"You are not getting that." Alejandro denied immediately making her to glare at him.

"I-I-I didn't ask you. I a-asked Joa." she said and turned towards Joaquin making him astonished.

"Your Joa will also not buy that for you." Alejandro said teasing her because what he said was truth.

"M-m-my Joa will buy that for m-me." she said unknowingly calling him as her, holding Joaquin's arm and he felt again those tingling sensation hearing her calling him as hers.

"P-p-please Joa." she pleaded him showing her puppy eyes to him.

"No bebe, the weather is already cold and you had a cold coffee too before." he resonated making Alejandro to snicker at his words because of course his decision was in his favor on hers making Vanessa offended.

"N-n-nothing will happen. I promise." she again tried to convince him.

"No you can't have it, bebe." he sad making Alejandro to again snicker at her provoking her more so without wasting any time she ran towards the van because she understood that she have to take another way if they will not listen to her. The brothers also registered what happened and started taking long steps behind her.

"U-u-uncle one mint chocolate chip flavor." she said to the old man politely making him to smile at her and in few seconds he handed her the ice-cream.Until the brothers reached her she licked it immediately so that they won't return it back.

"T-t-they will pay." she said pointing towards the brothers and ran away from there making the brothers to sigh and in the meantime Emiliano's phone rang making him to walk a little away from there.

While Joaquin was paying for the ice-cream Alejandro questioned something to him "Estás siendo demasiado suave con ella."
(Translation: You are being too soft with her.)

"No hay ninguna razón para ser duro con ella." Joaquin replied with a sharp breath making Alejandro to nod at him silently. But Joaquin knew deep inside if he wants to go hard on someone he don't needs a reason for that and it was just a excuse to get Alejandro done his throat.
(Translation: There is no reason for going hard on her.)

Meanwhile Emiliano also came back after hanging up the call and when they turned around Vanessa was not there. They started looking for her panicking immediately because no one kept their eyes on her. After searcing here and there for a while they didn't find her and the thought of their rival reaching her get into their minds. Alejandro immediately took his phone out to call his security team but suddenly their gaze fell on her sitting on the swing.

But what made them angry was her laughing and giggling with a man sitting beside her.

***************************

From few days I have been going on a job and it is too tiring. Coming at home after a long day I don't have enough energy to write the chapter.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.7K 74
UNDER EDITING A little girl, dressed in a pink fluffy frock, approaches two mud-covered twins. She asks them, "Why are you both sad?" In response, th...
5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
9.1K 55 10
Vanessa, aka Vanessa Baron is Brown skin, 5'4, 23 years old, plump butt, 36 C boobs, flat stomach, long thick, natural, 4b jet black hair, brown eye...
49.8K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...