MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION

1.6K 64 3
By Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR'S POV :

Sriya and ruhaan were going downstairs and they saw diya was embarrassed sitting on the couch covering her face , Aditya was burst into laughing seeing diya's state .

Aditya spoke " That's why I call you kiddo don't you have any manners ? You need to knock the door before going in and mostly importantly couples room " .

Diya took the pillow and throwed at Aditya face she spoke " I thought jiju went to office and why didn't you tell me before . It's your fault I just wanted to suprise my akka ".

Aditya spoke controlling his laugh " ok fine even I don't know Bro didn't went to office . Ok just tell me what were they doing that made you feel so embarrassed ? ".

Diya looked at him angrily and she started hitting adi . Adi caught her both hand pulling her closer , their eyes locked . Adi was lost in diya's eyes not knowing what's happening , diya felt her heartbeat raised due to his sudden action .

Meanwhile ruhaan and Sriya felt so awkward , sriya really wanna a dig a hole and jump into it .

Ruhaan released a breath and he cleared his throat " ahmm ahmm " to get their attention .

Diya and adi came into their senses and they got up quickly , diya acted as nothing happened she spoke " Hi jiju and Hi akka " .

Ruhaan said " Hi diya " , Sriya smiled and opened her arms to hug diya . Adi spoke to divert the awkwardness " Bro from now on I'm working in my own company and now you can't make me do your work , my company needs me bro " .

Ruhaan said " ok fine adi and thankyou for helping me " .

Adi hugged ruhaan saying " why sorry bro we are not just friends but bro's " .

Everyone got out from their awkwardness .

Sriya spoke " diya did you came alone ? ".

Adi said " No bhabhi I bought her here " .

Ruhaan and Sriya didn't understand anything .

Ruhaan spoke " And why did you bought her here ? ".

Adi replied " Bro ! Did you forgot you sponsored diya to promote our new sports shoes " .

Ruhaan remembered and spoke " yup I know but I didn't told you to bring her now right ! ".

Diya felt bad and she spoke " I'm sorry jiju to disturb you actually I don't know you don't want me to come I'll just go ".

Sriya hit Ruhaan's head and spoke " diya he didn't mean that ! ".

Ruhaan spoke " Yes diya I didn't meant like that , I'm happy to see you here it's just that I didn't know you are coming so , I just asked adi ".

Diya put a sad puppy face and she didn't looked at ruhaan .

Sriya hugged diya , she sighed ruhaan to say sorry .

Adi spoke " Bro what did you do ? How can you make your sister feel bad ? ".

Ruhaan saw diya was really upset he regretted and he bent down before diya . He caught his ears saying " I'm sorry my little sister I didn't mean that " .

Diya looked at ruhaan and spoke " Sorry accepted jiju " and she smiled .

Ruhaan got up and she hugged ruhaan .

Adi spoke " well bro Diya had a busy schedule and I requested her coach to give her a week leave so , that we can promote our brand with diya . After a week diya has training . So , I bought her now ".

Ruhaan spoke " well you did a good thing Adi , I also thought to promote in upcoming weeks but it's ok if we promote it in this week " .

Diya asked " so , should I stay here for a week jiju ? ".

Ruhaan replied " why are you asking diya I'm sorry to hurt you it's your house and you don't need a permission " . Diya smiled .

Meanwhile Aditya subconscious mind " wow adi beta I know you want to stay with diya so , you made an excuse to bring her here right " . Adi to his subconscious mind " No ! She is just a kid and please stop it " .

Adi subconscious mind " Ha ha .... So what happened to you when you saw her so close to you and you don't like her right then why did you care so much for her when she was injured ? You secretly watched her and took care of her and while on the way to Mumbai from Delhi you gave her chocolates which is less than a miracle " .

Just then sriya spoke " adi are you lost somewhere " making adi to snap at his thoughts and came back to senses .

Adi spoke " No bhabhi I'm fine " .

Sriya just smiled .

Ruhaan called his secretary and told him to arrange everything for brand new sports shoe launch, get the director and the ad crew ready by tomorrow . His secretary said okay sir and ruhaan cut the call .

Later Everyone had their lunch together .

Time skip

It's night time everyone was having dinner and they were so happy to see diya , Anand spoke " diya beta I'm so happy to see you here and also I'm proud of you , you're such an excellent player and I'm happy we are gonna launch our new sports brand with you " .

Diya was so happy and said " Thankyou bro and you know I really missed you all ".

Vani spoke " I missed you more diya " . Diya smiled and Aditya face had a small smile looking at diya .

Everyone had their dinner and went to their respective rooms , diya and vani chatting in their room with eachother .

Adi went to his room thinking about diya wait why am I thinking about her he thought but his legs moved towards the hall and he sat on the sofa , he remembered how diya cared for him and also made fun of him . He took his laptop and started doing his work thinking she might come again like last time .

In Ruhaan's room .

Sriya spoke " I'm happy diya is here " .

Meanwhile ruhaan was suspicious about Aditya's behaviour .

Sriya saw ruhaan was lost in thoughts she snapped her fingers at his face making him conscious she spoke " where are you lost ruhaan ? ".

Ruhaan caught her waist pulled her closer he spoke in meeky voice " Sweetheart I'm just thinking what romantic tasks are left which we need to complete ".

Sriya blushed and said " now I'm not in the mood to play ruhaan " .

Ruhaan raised his eyebrow and said " then let me make your mood sweetheart " .

He slowly pulled Sriya's kurti dori's and he kissed her playing with her bare back , Sriya kissed him back and ruhaan lifted her in his arms and moved towards the bed .

Ruhaan broke the kiss and said " let me see what tasks my sweetheart want to complete " . He took the Jenga box out which is under the bed .

Sriya tried to stop him but ruhaan opened the box and picked a block he read the task " kiss your partners heart "

Ruhaan pulled Sriya closer and spoke in meeky voice " are you gonna kiss me sweetheart orelse you want me to kiss you ? ".

Sriya blushed and looked down, she didn't spoke anything . Ruhaan took the charge and he leaned towards her neck slowly moving towards her clevage releasing his warm breathe he kissed her on left side of her chest which gave current run down her spine making her cheeks turn red .

Ruhaan looked at sriya and he spoke " Now it's your turn sweetheart " he picked another block and gave her .

She read the task " wear your partner's clothes " .

Ruhaan quickly removed his t-shirt and gave her saying " wear it sweetheart ".

Sriya spoke " I wanna wear your hoodie ruhaan " and she went towards his wardrobe and picked his favourite hoodie .

Ruhaan spoke " It will be so long for you sweetheart , well if you wanna wear it then remove your kurta and wear that coz you will feel so hot in it " .

Sriya spoke " You are enough to make me feel hot my kanna " .

" Ufffff sweetheart.....you are making me go crazy for you , I like the way you flirt with me ".

Sriya winked at him moving towards the bathroom she said " wait for me ruhaan " .

Sriya changed her dress wearing his black hoodie which is too long for her but not too long .

She was wearing only his hoodie and her lingerie .

She came out and ruhaan was stunned damn cute !!! He thought .

Sriya came and sat on his lap she picked the block looking into his eyes , she gave it to him saying " now it's your turn " .

Ruhaan held sriya tighter and he is enjoying it , she is so comfortable and he loved it seeing his sweetheart sitting her on his lap wearing his hoodie .

He looked at the block and read the task
" Make your patner wear nail polish " .

Sriya slowly got up from Ruhaan's hold and went towards her dressing table and bought the nail polish .

Sriya spoke " do it ruhaan " and he pulled her closer by her waist and her thighs , Sriya's felt her cheeks turned red and she gulped when he played with her thigh .

Ruhaan noticed her and he smiled . He took her feet and slowly painted her nails with nail polish .

Sriya was adoring her husband and she was feeling so happy .

Ruhaan took her another leg and applied nail polish . After applying he slowly put her feet down and looked at her who is already looking at him , she can't resist his cuteness and she kissed his cheeks . 

Ruhaan smirked and he spoke " Sweetheart you broke the rule , you set the rules right ! I respect that so , we can't do anything other than the game but you kissed me so , you broke the rule now get ready for the punishment " .

Sriya's eyes widened she said putting a puppy face " so can't I kiss you kanna " .

Ruhaan spoke " ofcourse you can kiss me sweetheart but it's you who set the rules so , I can't disobey it and it's you who set the punishments right but this punishment is purely mine that I'm gonna give you " .

Ruhaan moved his hands inside her thighs making her understand what he gonna do . He spoke " Are you ready sweetheart " .

Sriya spoke in shy voice " Yes !! ".

Ruhaan smirked and he removed the Jenga box from the bed and he turned off the lights .

THEY MADE LOVE ❤️

DIYA'S POV :

I don't know what happened to this tower he always sleeps on a couch with laptop in his lap . Why so workaholic ?

Actually I wanna eat ice cream so , me and vani tip toed downstairs and went towards the kitchen fridge , we took the ice cream box and spoons . We sat on the kitchen board beside the stove and started eating . Suddenly the lights turned on I saw it's the tower ( adi ) .

" So , the kiddo's are sneaking for ice cream huh !!! ". He exclaimed .

I looked at him and spoke " so , what if we have an ice cream come you can also have with us " , I took the spoonful of ice cream and turned towards him to eat  I thought he won't eat from my spoon but he ate looking into my eyes , my eyes widened .

Vani was flabbergasted and me too .

Vani spoke " adi Bhai is that you ?? ".

" Ya it's me vani even I wanna have an ice cream " . So I had it .

I don't know what's wrong with my heart nowadays maybe because of my training I think it suddenly starts beating so fast , but why only when this tower is around me . I thought and I took another spoon and gave him . I told him to have ice cream .

He sighed and bought three bowls . He served for three of us .

We went towards the dining table and we had our ice cream . I asked him " why you always sleep on couch ? ".

Vani spoke " Bhai you have your personal room here and why you didn't went to home today ? "

He spoke " well everyone in my home went on a buisness trip and also a vacation and I don't wanna stay alone .
The couch was comfortable and I fell asleep while working " .

I feel he is hiding something or he is lying I felt but I ignored it .

We completed 2 full boxes of ice cream . We cleaned our bowls and moved towards our room . I wished him good night and vani too wished him good night .

He smiled and wished me back . Sometimes he behaves so sweet which I like it but sometimes he teases me waking up the mad person in me I thought and we went to sleep .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , Hi guy's how is today's part ?

So I'm thinking to write Aditya and diya's love story in a separate book after completion of this ongoing book .

I hope you all love it .

If you have any questions regarding my book you can msg me in conversation or DM me .

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
141K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
1.2M 64.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...