Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chat Ch. Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Nine

3.1K 79 35
By ShadowedWind

Here's all that I've learned about the group

Rose is..a bit to peppy but she means well and really is just a sweet person. She also good at making sure Juleka speaks up more.

Juleka is quiet but getting better at speaking up (don't even wanna know how bad she was before). She's also super sweet and very helpful at keeping Rose in check in toning it down. She's definitely my favorite and I was ecstatic to find out their anniversary was coming up soon.

Nino is a bit of a geek but in the cool way and is Adriens best friend. He's dating Alya.

Alya is Marinettes best friend and from what I've spoken to her is very chill. She runs something called the LadyBlog that follows the adventures of Lady bug and Chat noir which is kinda sick how she gets in the action. She also spent a bit convincing Marinette that 'she hasn't even gotten to know me' and 'she needs to give me a chance' as I heard from outside the bathroom.

I also met Mylene and Ivan. They're both..very Eco which I can respect since they're not pushy about it like a lot of ones I know. Though they did wrap me into some clean up project they're putting on once they brought up Juleka was going. I'm having a friend if I'm spending all day in the hot sun.

Then there was Zoe who was fighting her way to my favorite spot. She was super cool and used to live in New York. We were bonding heavily over all the bullshit that living in America comes with.

Lastly Marinette. She..was something alright. After a long chat with Alya in the bathroom she mostly calmed down though a lot of her questions towards me seemed to be trying to dig something up, specifically in front of Luka.

Which is were my problem comes in with her. Because after feelings bad for a whole 0.2 seconds I asked if she was dating Luka only to find out she left him for Adrien and when her and Adrien broke up she went running back to him like a sad little puppy only to be heartbroken again because Luka didn't want to be a rebound.

So she was mad at me for being pretty and around two guys she USED to date. Definitely not my favorite.

Oh yea. Luka.

Luka was nice. He was cute. Totally my type. Bit gothy in tune with himself, god now I'm doing it, not afraid of communicating. He seems perfect. Yet Marinette just threw that away? I'd swipe him up in a heart beat if I was ready for a relationship.

I noticed he was very collected around everyone. Definitely wasn't as blunt as he was with me which I'll take as I sign he likes me back. He seems to watch his words around everyone and unless he was speaking to just me would keep it up the whole night.

He was currently strumming on a guitar Marinette swooning next to him and everyone not in my group around a circle listening and making a little song to his strums.

I had Juleka and Zoe in a corner talking. It was about the 3rd time Rose had given a little thumbs up towards Juleka since they had been separated. It made me smile as Juleka gave it back to her they're silent agreement she didn't need to be saved yet. I was glad she was enjoying herself even though she was mostly listening.

Finding out Zoe was pansexual was an interesting part of the night and was what solidified my claiming of her. "Gays stick together man. They always flock together. We gotta team against the straights" I say trying to make it sound like a mission. They both laugh and Juleka pipes up quiet as always

"What about Rose?"

"Of course Rose too." I roll my eyes "She's our inside man. She's getting our intel for us" I nod making the three of us giggle again.

"And what about Mylene and Ivan?" Zoe says

"What!?" I say kinda loud quickly looking over at the group. A few heads poked up at us but we just smiled and waved making the three of us giggle again. "I didn't know they were gay"

"Yea they're both bisexual I believe" Zoe says with a shrug taking a sip of her drink.

"Damn" I said "well..I said they stick together and what do ya know your groups full of em" I laugh a little.

"Hey its your group too" Zoe said "We're planning on keeping you so no running off to America" She waves her finger at me making me laugh a little

"Only when you promise to run away with me" I smile shooting her a wink.

Our giggle fest is ruined as a voice calls out "What are you guys laughing about so much over here?" Adrien questions a smile stuck to his face.

"Agents disperse!" Zoe says grabbing Julekas hand and dragging her over to the friendship circle. I shake my head and smile watching Rose instantly grab Julekas hand and lay her head on her shoulder.

Adrien looks at me expectingly "Yess?" I question

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks his smile never leaving.

"No they drugged me with laughing gas" I chuckle. "Yes. You have very nice friends."

"Good. Cause I was starting to get worried about you not having any friends" He says making me jab him in the ribs "Ow!" He cries out playfully rubbing his side and laughing a little.

"How do you even know if I have friends hmm?" I say with a small glare holding back my smile

"Well you never had plans after work so one can only assume" He teases

"Oh your daily coffee runs were all the interaction I needed to fill my soul" I put my hand to my heart "You were the only friend I could ever need"

"Ha. Ha" He says rolling his eyes with a smile. His arms cross as he looks up at the sky. "Seriously though I'm glad you came. It's been fun and everyone really likes you"

'Except for Marinette'

"Well of course they do, I'm amazing" I say looking at him like he's crazy. He laughs and shakes his head at me

"Yes, you really are"

"Aye ya salty pirates I've brought pizza to fill ya bellies!" A hardy voice rings out. I turn to see a lady with grey hair and a bit of a hippie vibe jump aboard with a stack of boxes. "Ahh an who is this little lassy?" She asks once she spots me.

"Y/n nice to meet you ma'am. Lovely ship ya got here" I compliment as Luka takes the pizza boxes from her.

"Why thank you!" She beams "Old girl here has seen me through many wars!" Her fist curls into the air before patting the railing a bit.

Before I can say anything else she moves over to the table helping Luka set everything up.

'Must be his mom. They're cute'

The sun was setting into the water as we all grabbed slices and continued stories and talking new events. Apparently Adrien had told Nino about me busting his nose whenever they were downstairs earlier that afternoon leading to a few jokes at both our expense.

Lukas mom had sat around for a bit but eventually left us to ourselves reminding us to not get to wild tonight. Juleka and Rose went down to her room not long after that and Mylene and Ivan had left a bit before them.

Juleka even personally told me goodnight and that it was nice to meet me. I pulled her back quickly to get her number making her smile and Zoe pop up pretending to be upset I'd given Juleka my number and not her.

I quickly made a group chat with us all after getting their numbers and wished Juleka a fun night with Rose making Zoe giggle a little.

Before long Zoe was called away by her dad and I walked her up to the limo when it arrived for her. I don't even wanna know who her parents are. What's up with all these rich kids mixing in with normal people? I mean good on them but my god that never happened at my school.

I was a bit disappointed. With Alya sticking to Marinette, Nino sticking with Alya, and Adrien sticking with Nino the party felt a bit empty. Adrien and Luka were really the only ones to say much to me, but I really stuck to the group chat.

I was offered to come watch the movie with Rose and Juleka but quickly turned down commenting how I didn't want to be a part of her make out shesh with Rose.

Just as I was debating leaving, using work as an excuse (though a valid one since I really did need to be up in the morning) I was a interrupted as a big crash happened up stream from us.

"Everyone below deck quick!" Luka commanded. He had shoved Alya and Nino in his room and was trying to get me to follow suit but I was a bit more focused on Adrien and had dragged him to a storage closet.

"Great plan hide here!" He told me

"Nope it's for you!" I said slamming him shut in it. Now to get Luka and Marinette away so Adrien could transform. As I ran into Luka I saw a small flash of green come from down the hall.

"Where's Marinette?" I questioned looking around.

"Hidden away" He nodded peaking around me.

"I hid Adrien too" I said quickly. He looked at me for a second

"That leaves us then" He says moving back towards his bedroom.

"Uh no. There's no room thats why I hid Adrien somewhere else"

He looks at me confused "Its..my bedroom? There's plenty of space?"

"Then why didn't you hide Marinette in there?" I question him.

"..You're right there's no room. Alya and Nino probably want their space" He smiles. I grab his hand an pull him around to the storage closet I hid Adrien in. Thankful to see he had already escaped.

It was a bit more cramped than I expected.

Luka felt around a bit before finding the switch and turning on the light. It was dim. He glared at it a little "I need to change that" He started looking around the shelfs before I grabbed his face.

"Dude there's a villian out there we need not worry about light bulbs right now" I huff.

He just looks at me for a second before squatting down and moving stuff around to find his treasure. "Dude!" I say rolling my eyes "No wonder you're always so stressed. Chill for like two seconds."

"Who said I'm stressed?" He said moving on to another shelf. I like this Luka better. He seemed less organized then when in the group.

"I says. You've been tense the whole party" I point out, his eyes snap up to meet mine.

"..you can tell?" He questions his voice a little quieter.

"Well yea.. I'd hope that's not just your standard" He looks a bit a longer before slowly standing.

"I'm not a fan of you" He says with a huff.

"Wow. Rude" I mumble making him wince

"No. Not..ah..I can't find the words" He bites his lip "You're like a siren. I feel so drawn into your song I don't know how to act. It's like your eyes can see right through me, everything I worked at to keep down you've unbottled in a few hours" He looks down.

"Well then tell me what's going on. Might make you feel better" I shrug.

"I just don't understand how you do it. So easily..you read my tune like you wrote it yourself." He runs his hand through his hair and he looks at me. His eyes look tired and he appears almost defeated.

I give a little sigh before walking over to him "You know..Sirens are very good at luring men in" I lock my eyes with his moving towards him. His back hits the door.

"Yea to their deaths" He comments making me smile. Using my hand I pin him against the door the other laying gently on his hip.

"Maybe..but what a hell of a ride it is down" my hand moves up his shirt as I lean into him but he grabs my wrist quickly.

"S-sorry. I'm not the type to jump into bed with someone." He says. I love it when they're nervous.

"Oh sweetheart, I don't see any condoms in here. You were not getting laid, but I told you..I'm really good at helping pretty boys feel better. Just let me show you what I can do" I smile "If you get uncomfortable I'll stop right away" He looks at me for a second searching my eyes before he slowly releases my wrist.

I bite my lip not sure how far is going to be to far with him. I'd like to avoid making him uncomfortable before he has to tell me he is.

I start simple kissing his cheek keeping my hand on his waist under his shirt where he stopped me. I tightened my grip a little though pulling him closer into me as I start putting slow kisses down his jaw.

His breath hitches when I kiss his neck making my nails instinctively dig into his side. I start to pull his jacket down his shoulders leaving his arms exposed. I run my hands down them feeling his muscles, god it's been a while.

I gave a small nip at his collar bone making his hands shoot up to my hips. "You ok?" I question

"..yes" He says sounding slightly unsure.

"Do you want to stop?"
"No." He says quickly before he sighs a bit "It's just..been a while. Last girl I did..anything with we were dating. It feels a bit weird to.." He trails off for a second "with you. We just met"

"Sex doesn't have to be meaningful" I counter

"You said we weren't having sex" He remarks

"Oh and we're back to confident" I tease. "We're not, but just cause we're not having sex doesn't mean I can't appreciate that you're..very handsome. Built exactly how I like em. It's been a while for me too yaknow. I can't just pretend I don't wanna rail you so hard you see stars. But I'll settle with your tongue down my throat" I smile innocently at him. He looks at me through his bangs a small smile on his lips before he nods a bit.

"That..sounds nice" He says

"Which part?" I wink making him roll his eyes and pull me into a kiss. He tries to take the lead but I'm quick to grab a fist full of his hair and pull him back a bit.

He let's out a small noise though I can't tell if it was a moan or just surpise, either way it worked. He tries to be a gentleman and keep his hands at my waist but I only wrap a leg around him and move his hands down to my ass before pulling him into me more deepening the kiss.

I lightly bite his lower lip before slipping my tongue in. It's quick to turn into a sloppy french kiss full of messy touches and shirts flying off.

Somehow we made it to the floor with him pinned to the ground the only pause to remove a boardgame from his back which made for a quick giggle between kisses.

It was hard to not grind on him but I didn't wanna push him to far. It made it all the more satisfying whenever he was pushing his hips into me as I dotted kisses around his chest. I took it as my sign to start grinding moving my hips so I'd get some friction too.

We held quite moans between kisses and rough touches. By the time we heard the swoosh of ladybugs lucky charm cleaning the city and everyone starting to come out to check on each other our hair was a mess and Luka had a big hickey over his left pec love bites dotting around his collar bone.

While he worked on fixing my hair for me I made sure to zip his jacket up all the way. He laughed a little before staring at me.

"Feel better?" I smile

"Quite a bit actually. Though next time maybe we try a bed?" He chuckles

"Next time?" I say playfully with a seductive tone

He rolls his eyes with a smile before pulling me in for another kiss "You're an interesting girl" He says as he breaks apart before walking out of the closet.

I take a breath trying to get the flush from my cheeks and pretend I'm not soaking through my underwear right now.

'Where the fuck is Adrien'

A/n get ready for it you sick pervs because next chapter is going to be fun to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 5.1K 72
‍ ˖ ࣪◞ a series of anime/video game one shots written for black women. ⊹ ݁ ִ ۫ © 𝑠𝑡4𝑟𝑏𝑤𝑟𝑟𝑦 . please do not repost, steal, or modify m...
19.1K 278 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8.4K 67 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
201K 808 15
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...