The Celebrity Bodyguard

By Alanna

"Love makes you do stupid things." Hannah becomes a personal bodyguard for a well-known actor. She ha... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1 : Looking for a sign♧
♧Chapter 2 : Job Interview ♧
♧Chapter 3: The Job is Taken♧
♧Chapter 4: First day as a trainee Bodyguard♧
♧Chapter 5 : OMG, it's him!♧
♧Chapter 6: Meet The Celebrity♧
♧Chapter 7: Robert's Girlfriend♧
Chapter 8: Action and Cut!
Chapter 9: Interview with Oprah
Chapter 10: The Awkward Ride
Chapter 11 : Dwarfs
Chapter 12: ABCDEFG
Chapter 13: The Headline
Chapter 14: The View
chapter 15: Dinner with the Johnsons
Chapter 16: Drake Johnson
Chapter 17: Ex-Fiance
Chapter 18: To the Club
Chapter 19: In the Car
Chapter 20: The Audi
Chapter 21: Parking Lot
Chapter 22: The Bump
Chapter 23: In The Club
Chapter 24: Stranger in the Club
Chapter 25: Hannah Banana, Where are you?
Chapter 26: The British Dude
Chapter 28: Justin Beeber
Chapter 29: Nightmare
Chapter 30: Waiting for Hannah
Chapter 31: PANICKED
Chapter 32: My Hero
Chapter 33: The Tool
Chapter 34: The Diversion
Chapter 35: Let's Dance
Important Notice
Chapter 36: Darting
Chapter 37: Hayden
Chapter 38: Dance With Me
Chapter 39: It's Hot
Chapter 40: Beware
Chapter 41: Black
Chapter 42: Under influence of drug
Chapter 43: The Fake Doctor
Chapter 44: The Phone Call
Chapter 45: The Re-Amnesia
Chapter 46: Undressed Me
Chapter 47: Rose Villa
Chapter 48: Tie
WARNING!
CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy
Chapter 50: Temptation
COVERS
Chapter 51: His Seductive Touch
Chapter 52: Shower Part 1
Chapter 53: Shower Part 2
Chapter 54: Shower Part 3
CHAPTER 55: Continuation- Shower part 4
Chapter 56: All Set And Ready
Chapter 57: Being All Soapy
Chapter 58: And Wet
Chapter 59: Unexpected Wild Kiss
Chapter 60: I Need You
#MyWattysChoice Is Live!
Chapter 61: I love you, my precious
Chapter 62: What happened?
CHAPTER 63: The Meeting
Chapter 64: A certain Beeber
Chapter 65: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 67: Not a Trainee
Chapter 68: Surprise Revelation
Dear Love
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
Chapter 69: Bodyguard Camp
Chapter 70: About the Party
Chapter 71: Shopping For The Grand Ball
Chapter 72: THE GRAND BALL (part 1)
Chapter 73: The GRAND BALL (Part 2)
Chapter 74: The Intruder

Chapter 27: The Incorrigible Prince

2.4K 104 5
By Alanna

Chapter 27: The Incorrigible Prince

-Your hardness left me speechless. -

Hannah Charles

I eyed the woman in distaste as she flung her arms around Robert's neck. Enveloping him in a hug, Robert hugged her back. The woman pulled away to kiss him on his cheeks.

"Marie Antoinette, what a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here in America? I thought we were scheduled to meet in France," Robert said wiping the side of his cheeks with his palms. I guessed he was uncomfortable with her saliva.

"Ah Roubere, I'm here on Louis' behalf. My brother iz buzy wiz ze company. He kindly offered me hiz invitation to ze opening of Jared's Celebrity club." The heavy accented woman caressed Robert's muscular arm as she spoke. Her long manicure index finger trailed the length of his biceps and triceps down to his elbow. If I was a lion, I would have roar with disapproval. Unluckily, I wasn't.

Scanning her body, I immediately hated the way she dressed. Her front material was almost barren forming a V that went down to her belly button as well as her back. She was only covered fully below her hips to her mid tight. Her shimmering golden gown complimented her golden hair. She thrown her barely covered breast at Robert who was surprised to see her here. I didn't know why but I wanted to push her away from Robert. Maybe it was one of my bodyguard instincts to avoid him from such leeches.

Fully aware of the woman's body trying to provoke Robert's gaze, I wondered if she was the same woman who had sent the picture of her breasts to Robert. She seemed large almost the same size.

Freaking tarts! Why was I thinking of her breasts? I closed my eyes, trying to shake the picture out of my head. I realized I still hadn't informed Robert about the anonymous message. Maybe I shouldn't. I didn't like the thought of him looking at the picture. I should just keep quiet about it.

"Oh Well, good to finally meet you in person. Have the Americans been treating you well?" Robert asked, smiling gorgeously at her. I groaned looking at the both of them.

"Mais oui, zey are lovely people to mingle wiz," Marie Antoinette, as Robert called her sang in her nuisance girly tone.

Why was Robert being friendly to that accented leech? Who was she? A celebrity? A princess?

"That's Marie Antoinette, the famous French actress." My doubts were answered by Eleana.

"The French actress? How do you know?" I tilted my head. Eleana was holding my coffee and her martini in her other hand. Seeing her hand preoccupied, I stood up from the stool to relieve her burden. After I took my cup of mocha from her, I settled back on the stool -not the one beside the prince but a stool away from him. Eleana then sat herself in between me and the prince, placing her martini on the bar. Little did she know about the man beside her; the one who argued with her back in the parking lot, the one who pressed her against her or perhaps Jared's BMW.

"Because I'm half-French. So, I know. I saw her movies. She has very strong French accent." Eleana took a sipped of her martini, eyeing Robert and Marie Antoinette talking before she focused her attention back to me.

"You're French?" I asked in disbelieve.

"Half-French," she corrected. I almost puke seeing Marie Antoinette dragging Robert to the dance floor.

"Wow, that's cool. I never had a friend who's half-French." Now I knew why she didn't have pale skin like me. I admired the way she looked; pretty, sweet and friendly -unlike the incorrigible person beside her. He too was looking at Marie Antoinette and Robert, ignoring the both of us. Good.

She chuckled. "And I never had the pleasure to know a female bodyguard before."

I smiled at her.

"Excuse sweet cheeks, what would you like to drink? Maybe I could show you some of my dirty tricks later when I'm off duty," said the person behind me. Dang the prince for his cruel remarks, the bartender here thought he had a chance with me.

Turning myself around to face the cheeky bartender who had the gut to flirt with me, "Sweet cheeks, really?" 

"Don't you like it, doll-face? You really have sweet cheeks that I want to grab hold of." What was sweet about my cheeks? "Give me a chance to rock my pride in it." Rock his pride, what pride? The bartender was nuts. 

"Are you practicing your new flirting line, Willy?" Eleana, who heard his flirting remarks, turned  to face the bartender. She added, "I don't think you'll have time to do that just yet. Wait until..." She was about to continue her conversation with the bartender but was interjected by a sound. She cocked her head to the side only to find the rude man from the parking lot snorted at her remark. Both the bartender and I turned our attention to him. Why was he snorting like a pig? Was that something royals usually do? I knew he had something to say as his intimidated emerald orbs traveled on me and then landed on Eleana. His mind was trying to digest the fact that we switched places.

He opened his mouth and intervened the conversation between the two, "So, you are the real girlfriend!"

Eleana blood was boiling with rage. I was mad when he said that to me earlier but Eleana's reaction was worse. Her face reddened at the sudden statement or perhaps she was thinking of the earlier dispute in the parking lot.

"Care to tell me what he'll not have time to do? I'm so bored, enlighten me."

Eleana said, not in a pleasant manner, "Of course. Let me be your guest to enlighten you with this." She raised her right hand and her palm connected to his left cheek in mere seconds. The slapping sound shocked him. The bartender left the scene, attending to the other glitterati. As for the prince, he was taken aback.

A scowl crossed his face as he just realized Eleana had slapped him on his cheek. Should I tell her that she just slapped a prince?

Eleana wrist was still hanging in the air, waving it as she spoke. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that, you brute?"

His eyes narrowed evilly at her. "Who do you think I am? I'll tell you!"

Oh-uh, he didn't sound refreshing at all. The prince grabbed hold of Eleana wrist and pulled her to him.

"How dare you touch me!"

He placed his arm at the small of her back and pulled her completely into him. Eleana gasped as soon as her body met his hard ones. They were eyeing each other as lovers would, the same way they did to each other in the parking lot.

"Let go o-of me," Eleana struggled in his embrace, punching his chest.

"Not a chance," he said, huskily. His emerald eyes beamed and he leaned forward before Eleana had a chance to say anything; his lips met her red ones in a kiss. His hands traveled to her hips, pulling her closer to his body. A series of moans was released but I wasn't sure if it was Eleana's or the prince.

I felt hot all of a sudden, looking at them being so intimately with each other. It wasn't Eleana's fault that he decided to behave in such way. Should I rescue Eleana from the kiss? From her body movement, I could sense she was giving up struggling as her hands were messing up his hair.

What do I do?

"What are you doing here?" A voice said behind me.

________________________________________________________________

Hi my lovely readers,

To find out more about Eleana and the prince, read His Incorrigible Majesty (still in process)

Please share, vote and comment.

I decided to enter my story in the Wattys2015. So please share my story on twitter #TheCelebrityBodyguard #amreading #MyWattysChoice and share the link of my story -perhaps I'll even rt and follow you.

I would love all the support I get can for a normal writer like me.

Love y'all,

SweetAngelx.

*Follow me on twitter at SweetAngelx9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 142 29
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...
26.9K 2.4K 13
"You can't heal a heart that is dead." Advira says with a blank face. "Love can heal everything, a dead heart too." Dylan lets out with determination...
6K 441 36
Hannah Adams was left with no other choice. Freshly out of university, she couldn't find a job anywhere she tried. So, she decided to regroup, come b...
348K 9.5K 49
"Sorry." She replies and I can tell she is not as sincere as the first time. "Again, Ms. Brown. I'm not sure you mean it." I order, tightening my gr...