TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon

Panic in the Sewers

425 16 0
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Splinter POV

The fog engulfs around the city as my sons and daughter arrive at the scene.

"Shredder could be anywhere. Stay frosty, guys." Leo stated. 

"FYI: Frost can't accumulate unless it's below freezing, except during a process called-" Donnie stated. 

"Maybe he's got an off-switch somewhere." Mikey said, annoyed. 

"Found it!" Raph stated as he hit Donnie and he shut up. 

Donnie glares at Raph angrily. Suddenly, the Shredder's voice was heard from a distance!

"And I've found four pathetic turtles and a little girl with only seconds to live." Shredder stated. 

"Wouldn't wanna be them." Mikey said. 

"We are them." Raph stated. 

We take out their weapons, ready for battle.

Mikey slowly and nervously backs away, suddenly, Shredder appears from behind him, pulls him out, his nunchucks were dropped as he screamed, mercilessly killed by the Shredder!

"Mikey!" Donnie and Y/n exclaimed. 

Donnie and Y/n attack, but the Shredder destroys his bo staff and kicks him right to the asphalt, killing him. Shredder doesn't manage to lay a finger on Y/n as she does a backflip and land next to Leo and Raph. 

"Raph, take him down!" Leo exclaimed. 

Shredder kicks him away and defeats Raph, sending our poor turtle to the air, as he vanishes in nothing but a blink of an eye, Raph is dead.

"No!" Leo and Y/n exclaimed in unison. 

Leo pants until he is horrified that he is now in darkness and in the void.

"There is no place you can run, no place you can hide, where I will not find you! YOU THINK YOU ARE READY TO FACE ME?!" Shredder shouted. 

Shredder decapitates Leo and then turns to Y/n, who was scared and shaking. 

"Ready to join your parents?" Shredder asked. 

"What did you do to them? Where are they?" Y/n asked. 

Shredder didn't answer, but stabbed Y/n's abdomen with his steel claw and killed her. 

"No!" I exclaimed, waking up, panting. 

Y/n POV

"Come on!" Raph exclaimed. 

My brothers and I are preparing to leave but Father stops them.

"Where are you going?" Father stated.

"Heading out for our evening patrol." Leo stated. 

"There will be no patrol." Father stated, seriously. 

"Sensei?/Father?" Leo and I said at the same time, confused. 

"Last time you fought the Shredder, you barely escaped with your lives." Father said. 

"But, Sensei, next time, we'll be ready." Raph stated. 

"Yes,..." Father started. 

Father grabs Raph and twists his hands, much to Raph's shock and pain.

"Because you will stay down here until you are ready. No patrol, no games, no rest. There is only training! Starting now!" Father stated. 

In the dojo, me and my brothers, clearly exhausted, are training as hard as we can.

"More, Sensei?" Mikey asked. 

"Yes, more!" Father stated. 

Donnie and Mikey weakly charge as Leo and Raph throw them aside with relative ease.

"There is no intention in your strikes. Do it again! We will practice all night if we have to." Father stated. 

"We have been practicing all night." Donnie whined and Mikey fell asleep on the floor.

"Wake him up!" Father exclaimed. 

"Gladly." Raph said, cracking his knuckles, Raph tosses him. 

Mikey opened up his eyes and yells out.

"Ahh! Shredder's here!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Relax. You were just having a nightmare, Mikey." I stated. 

"Aren't we all?" Raph asked. 

"Sensei, can we rest for a sec?" Donnie asked, panting. 

"Rest? Hmm, the Shredder will not rest until you are all dead!" Father exclaimed. 

"Sensei, we've been training nonstop for weeks with hardly any sleep. They need a break." Leo stated.  

"Oh, like you don't?" Raph asked. 

"That's right, Raph. I don't." Leo stated. 

"Ah, well, then, I'll give you a break." Raph stated. 

Splinter knocks Leo and Raph down.

"If I were the Shredder, none of you would be breathing right now. Understand?" Father asked. 

Mikey falls asleep again and Father looks at us. 

"Perhaps a brief rest is in order. We will resume later." Father stated. 

Later, Leo is practicing his katana while watching Space Heroes. Then the TV turns off as a shuriken strikes it..

"What? Hey, what are you doing?" Leo asked. 

"Oh, sorry. It was Spike's idea. He said Space Heroes is too stupid for him." Raph stated. 

"That's saying something, considering he hangs out with you all day." Leo stated. 

"Nice going, Leo. You made him angry, so I'm gonna mop the floor with your face!" Raph exclaimed. 

"All right, Raph. Cool off." I stated. 

"I can help with that!" Mikey exclaimed as he hit Raph with a water balloon. 

"Doctor Prank-enstein strikes again!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Raph furiously towers over Mikey, heavily breathing in rage.

"Dude, you should see your face right now. You look so mad!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Okay, Spike. You'll like this show. It's called 'does Mikey bend that way?' Come here, you!" Raph exclaimed as he started chasing Mikey.  

In Donnie's lab, Donnie is making something.

"You're still working on that go-kart?" Raph asked. 

"It's not a go-kart. It's an all-terrain patrol buggy with detachable sidecars." Donnie stated, annoyed. 

"Dude, hasn't Splinter been riding us hard enough? You gotta find a way to relax." Mikey stated. 

"We all deal with stress in different ways, Mikey." I stated. 

"Yeah, and this is how I deal." Donnie stated. 

"And this is how I deal." Mikey stated. 

Mikey throws a water balloon at Donnie, who's none to pleased. Donnie, taking off his mask, starts chasing Mikey, while screaming in rage.

"You're next, Leo! Doctor Prank-enstein makes house calls!" Mikey exclaimed. 

At the dojo, Leo is training me, Donnie, Raph and Mikey. 

"Hoko no kamae." Leo stated. 

Me, Mikey and Donnie follow his example but Raph didn't.

"Raph, hoko no kamae!" Leo shouted. 

"Hoko no way. It's bad enough Splinter's driving us into the ground. Now you, too?" Raph asked.

"We have to keep training, because, right now, we don't stand a chance against Shredder." Leo stated. 

"Yeah, and he's up there somewhere waiting for us! I just freaked myself out!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"I hate to say it, but the fact that we've been laying low might be the only reason we're still alive." Donnie stated and I nodded. 

"Exactly, so until we're ready, we stay down here." Leo stated. 

"Unfortunately, that's not an option." April stated as she arrived at the lair. 

Later, April had her phone as everyone listened.

"We're meeting Shredder tonight. He's got a plan to destroy the turtles and the girl." Fong stated. 

"How? He doesn't even know where they are." Sid stated. 

"He says they're in the sewers somewhere, and that's all he needs to know to wipe them out." Fong stated. 

We all looked worried by the Purple Dragon's plan.

"Our home is no longer safe. The Shredder must be stopped." Father stated. 

"How can we stop a plan we don't even know?" Leo asked. 

Mikey attempts to throw a water balloon at Leo, but is dismayed when I popped it with one of my kunai's.

"Thanks, Y/n." Leo said, turning to me. 

"You're welcome, and as for your question, I say we go up there and find out what their planning, then we can plan from there." I stated. 

"Y/n's right. There's no other way." Leo stated as we left the lair to go topside. 

We are outside the Shredder's hideout.

"This is the place." Leo stated. 

"Donnie, you're crowding me." Raph said. 

"Sorry." Donnie stated. 

Donnie backed away and bumped into a trash can, making Mikey yelp.

"Sorry. All that Splinter talk about how we're not ready has me thinking maybe we're in over our heads." Mikey stated. 

"You're always in over your head." Raph stated to Mikey.  

"I'm saying now we all are! And that scares me." Mikey said. 

"It's okay to be scared, Mikey. Raph is scared, too." I stated. 

"I am not scared." Raph stated. 

I poked the back of Raph's head, making him yelp. 

Suddenly, they hear a growl and a huge dog mutant appears.

"You should be." The mutant said and then I recognized the voice.

"Bradford! Rad-Brad!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Look what I found, four soon-to-be-ex-turtles and a little girl." Bradford stated. 

"What did you just call me?" I asked, getting angry. 

"I'm sure glad it's okay to be scared." Mikey stated.  

"You and me both." Donnie stated. 

"This is no time to panic. Okay, maybe a little." Leo stated. 

Bradford walked toward them and he keeps getting taller, but I stand my ground.

"He keeps getting taller!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Then I'll cut him down to size." I stated, bringing out my katanas. 

I attack but Bradford dodges and delivers a powerful punch.

"Uh, let's stick together on this one." Leo stated, bringing me behind him. 

Raph charged first but the hand deflected his sai. Donnie runs up but Dogpound slammed him down. I tried to stab his spikes but he knocked me off.

"This is hopeless." Donnie and I stated in unison. 

"Keep your head in the game." Leo stated. 

Me, Raph, Donnie and Mikey dodged as Leo grabs a trash can.

"I just want to keep my head on my body." Donnie stated. 

"Come on, what are we retreating for?...That's a good reason." Raph stated as he crashed into a trash can. 

"Mikey, smoke!" I exclaimed. 

Mikey grabs the smoke bomb but it falls, barely producing smoke

"What was that?" Raph asked. 

"I'm stressed! Excuse me if my aim's a little off!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"How hard is it to hit the ground?" Raph asked. 

He drops a smoke bomb in the sewer grate and fell into one of its holes.

"Not so easy, is it?" Mikey asked. 

"Oh, will you guys just-" I said, before Leo used a smoke bomb.

Back at the lair.

"We couldn't take him." Leo stated. 

"Dogpound was just too powerful." Mikey stated. 

"Dogpound?" Leo and I asked in unison. 

"What? 'Cause he's a dog, and he pounded us into the-" Mikey stated. 

"We get it. I don't see how we're gonna get close to that meeting now." Leo stated. 

"Well, maybe we just need to find a new place to hide. I hear the sewers in Florida are nice this time of year." Donnie stated. 

"No, I'm not letting you guys give up. I'll spy on the meeting." April said. 

"No way! Nuh-uh. You can't. Forget it." Me and my brother stated in unison. 

"Absolutely not!" Father stated. 

"I can do this. You've been training me to be a Kunoichi." April stated.

"For a few weeks." Father stated. 

"What choice do we have? Shredder's gonna attack your home, and we need to find out how, and I'm the only one who can do it." April stated. 

Later. April is in her disguise as me and my brothers watch from the rooftop.

"I don't like this." Donnie stated. 

"Me neither. Giving the enemy a free pizza? Pssh, never a good idea." Mikey stated. 

April knocks on the door as a foot soldier opens the door. April said something and then the soldier closed the door. 

"Looks like the Foot Clan are smarter than the Purple Dragons." April stated. 

"They'd almost have to be, wouldn't they? Thanks, April. You did your best." Leo stated. 

"At least we've still got the pizza." Mikey stated. 

"Oh, I'm not done yet." April stated. 

"Wait, what is she doing?" Mikey asked. 

April puts the pizza in the dumpster and took off her hood.

"Not the pizza! She's gone rogue." Mikey stated. 

April knocked on a guy's door and pretend to be a firefighter cadet and she went in. 

"She's so cool." Donnie said. 

April climbs to the rooftop. She jumps to the other side and almost falls. She climbs back up and looks inside Shredder's lair. Inside, Shredder is in his throne as Dogpound and Fong walk in. A mutated fish is forced to stay in a tank emerged from the water as they kneel in front of him. April took out her phone and hit the button.

"Listen carefully. Five of you will hijack a tanker truck on Houston in approximately 15 minutes. The chemical is extremely rare, so you will not have another chance." Shredder stated. 

"Chemical? What chemical?" Raph asked. 

"How about we listen and find out?" Donnie asked. 

"How about I break your shell on my knee?" Raph asked. 

"How about you two shut it for a minute while we try to hear Shredder's evil plan!" I exclaimed. 

"...which will destroy them once and for all. Now go." Shredder said. 

"We missed it! Oh, great. Nice going, guys." Leo said. 

"We've gotta get April out!" Donnie stated. 

"No, if we rush in there, we put her at risk. We wait." I stated. 

"I'm gonna hitch a ride, see where they go." April stated.  

"No, you've done enough. Now get out of there! Bradford heard you! April! RUN!" Leo exclaimed. 

April gasped as Dogpound approached her. He tied her up and threw her into a van. He gets on. the van just as the turtles had made it down the street.

"No! We're too late!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"We gotta get April out of that van, but Dogpound's in there, and we're not ready to fight that guy. Aw, Splinter was right! We should've stayed below." Leo stated. 

"Can't believe I'm gonna say this. 'Get it together, Captain. You're our leader! So act like one'." Raph stated. 

"You're right, Raph. That was the anxiety ray talking." Leo said. 

"What, that's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?" Raph asked. 

"Psst, let's save April." Donnie stated. 

"And our home." Raph and I stated in unison. 

"But we'll never catch him on foot." Donnie stated. 

"We're not going on foot." Leo stated. 

Later, we are driving the karts.

"Yeah, this is Rad.." Mikey said. 

"It's not ready!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"This thing is awesome! Does it have a radio?" Mikey asked. 

"No, it doesn't have a radio! I'm telling you it's not ready!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Seems ready to me. Whoa! Eh, okay, don't pull on that, and we'll be fine." Leo stated. 

We found Dogpound and stayed at a safe distance from him. 

"Raph, Y/n, get ready." Leo said. 

"For what?" Me and Raph asked in unison. 

"This!" Leo shouted.  

The kart separates into three and it took me and Raph to gain control again. 

"Leo! You could've been a little more specific." I stated. 

"Where's the fun in that? Get ready." Leo stated. 

Donnie reads what is on the tank..

"Chlorosulfonic acid? Leo, I think I figured out Shredder's plan! That acid reacts violently with water!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"So if he dumps it in the sewer..." Leo said. 

"It'll all be incinerated in seconds, including the lair!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"And Father! We gotta stop them." I stated.  

They drive after the van.

"Donnie! You and Raph stay with the van and save April. Mikey, Y/n, you're coming with me. We have to stop that tanker!" Leo shouted. 

"Uh, if you haven't noticed, I'm stuck with Raph?" Mikey asked. 

"No problem." Raph said. 

Raph separates Mikey's kart. Mikey screams as his kart goes backwards.

"Well, that was fun!" Raph said. 

"Told ya!" Leo said. 

Leo separates Donnie's kart as all five of us start to give chase. Dogpound looked behind and growled.

"Mikey, Y/n, let's slow this thing down. Fire grappling hooks!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Got it!" Mikey and I exclaimed in unison. 

Grappling hooks fired and were dragged and snapped off.

"Donnie did say they weren't ready!" I exclaimed. 

"I know!" Leo exclaimed. 

Dogpound hops off and throws a manhole cover. Leo dodges.

"Is that all you got?" Leo asked. 

"I'd say that's a no." Mikey said. 

They start to attack the mutant dog. Leo used a smoke bomb and appeared on the construction building.

"Don't let him dump that acid!" Leo exclaimed. 

Mikey and I charge at the foot soldier and attack. Dogpound goes after him and Leo starts to battle the mutant dog. He gets pinned as his sword strikes the tank, causing acid to leak.

"What'd Donnie say about this stuff? Mikey! Throw the water balloon!" I exclaimed. 

"Uh, what water balloon?" Mikey asked. 

"The one you were gonna hit Leo with?" I said.  

"Sis, you are good." Mike said. 

He throws the water balloon and it explodes. The two took cover behind the car as the chemical was destroyed for good.

"Nice shot, Mi-oh!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Doctor Prank-enstein for the win!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"You had two? Where do you keep them?" Leo asked and Donnie and Raph arrive. 

"Eh, looks like we missed the fireworks." Raph stated. 

"Donnie, the patrol buggy worked great. Nice job, big bro." I stated. 

"Thanks, Y/n and finally someone gets me and calls me a patrol buggy." Donnie said, hugging me tight. 

"Let's go home, before we're seen." I stated as we headed back to the lair. 

"Nothing says victory like the sweet taste of pizza." Mikey said, 

The turtles eat their pizza. Donnie smells and realizes that something is not right with the pizza.

"This pizza smells kind of funky. Where'd you get it?" Donnie asked. 

"It's the one April threw out." Mikey stated. 

Everyone spits in disgust and I gagged. 

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick." I stated as I ran to the trash can and threw up and Leo was rubbing my back while Raph got me some water and Donnie got me some ginger fizz to put in the water. 

"What? We live in a sewer. Now you're clean freaks? More for me." Mikey said. 

Mikey eats the pizza. Me, Leo, Raph and Donnie glare at him in anger and disgust.

"My children. I owe you my gratitude and an apology." Father said.  

"An apology?" Leo asked. 

"Fear clouded your minds. However, it was not the Shredder who fueled that fear, but me. You overcame that fear, and performed admirably. No training today. Unless Michelangelo throws that balloon." Father stated. 

Raph, Donnie and Leo see Mikey is about to throw a water balloon at Splinter. Mikey chuckles nervously.

"You are so gonna get it!" Raph exclaimed. 

Leo, Donnie and Raph playfully attack Mikey, who cries out in agony while I was on the ground, slowly drinking my ginger fizz water. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas! 

I have to be honest with you, the 'ginger fizz' thing is from a movie called 'Invisible Sister'. 

I loved that movie when I was little and I still love it. 

But not as much as I love you guys! 

I will see you guys on Tuesday for the next chapter: Mousers Attack 

PEACE!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
5.9K 208 15
"The anomaly is from Earth-616" Y/N L/N enjoyed Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse. No, she did not expect to end up with Mumbattan the next day. And...
4.4K 115 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...
10.3K 312 21
Sorry everyone, but something went wrong with the original story, so now I have to continue on a completely different book. Anyway... Continue to jou...