Paying the Price

By ClaraGraceBanks

Four siblings Not just any four siblings Quadruplets Royal quadruplets All with secrets of their own At t... More

Description
Characters and Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Janae
Chapter 2: Oliver
Chapter 3: Oakley
Chapter 4: June
Chapter 5: Janae
Chapter 6: Oliver
Chapter 7: Oakley
Chapter 8: June
Chapter 9: Janae
Chapter 10: Oliver
Chapter 11: Oakley
Chapter 12: June
Chapter 13: Janae
Chapter 14: Oliver
Chapter 15: Oakley
Chapter 16: June
Chapter 17: Janae
Chapter 18: Oliver
Chapter 19: Oakley
Chapter 20: June
Chapter 21: Janae
Chapter 22: Owen
Chapter 23: Oliver
Characters and Aesthetics Pt. 2
Chapter 24: Jenifer
Chapter 25: Oakley
Chapter 26: June
Chapter 27: Janae
Chapter 28: Owen
Chapter 29: Oliver
Chapter 30: Jenifer
Chapter 31: Oakley
Chapter 32: June
Chapter 33: Janae
Chapter 34: Owen
Chapter 35: Oliver
Chapter 36: Jenifer
Chapter 37: Leo
Chapter 38: Oakley
Chapter 39: June
Chapter 40: Janae
Chapter 41: Owen
Chapter 42: Oliver
Chapter 43: Jenifer
Chapter 44: Oakley Part 1
Chapter 44: Oakley Part 2
Chapter 45: June
Chapter 46:Odin

Characters and Aesthetics Pt. 3

81 5 0
By ClaraGraceBanks

ODIN PRICE: Age 16, super protective of the twins and would do anything for them. He works very hard for them and has become a professional street fighter as a way to deal with the abuse from his parents. A bit of a loner who doesn't really make friends or likes many people. He is very outspoken and will tell it as it is and does not sugarcoat things.

JASMINE BARONE: Age 18, a very independent strong willed girl. Mafia Princess who is very strong and does not like help. She grew up with her father training her to be the best. She is very smart and quick witted and does not let people mess with her. Her father is very protective of her but she thinks he's over bearing. She either hates you or loves you and there is no in between. She does not care what people think of her and will let her opinions be known.

MASON ARMANI: Age 19, Jasmine's best friend. He's protective of her but she hates it. One of the best fighters in the Mafia and has been training with Jasmine his whole life. He's super scary looking and this pushes people away from him but in reality he is a very nice person. Gets manic sometimes and Jasmine is the only person who can really pull him out of it. He wants to make his father proud and prove himself worthy to Jasmine's father.

Yay!! More characters!! This book will be taking a bit of a turn (not to much but you will see.)

Next chapter with be from Odin's POV, he was originally in the characters and aesthetics pt. 2 but I decided to move him down here!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52.2K 42
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
876K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
48.7K 515 25
My entire life my brothers have treated me like I am a fragile baby and they still do. Some of it is for their amusement and some of it is because th...