Confused In Love ( Chanbaek/S...

By Moniloveland22

A confusion about who to love. Sweet and flirty or cold and rude? They are twin brothers but completely oppos... More

Chapter:1(First meeting)
Chapter:2 (New school)
Chapter : 3(Angry bird)
Chapter: 4(Twins!)
Chapter:5(April fool)
Chapter: 6(Need help)
Chapter:7(Music room)
Chapter :8(Different)
Chapter:9 (Going out)
Chapter:10 (Busted)
Chapter:11(New student)
Chapter:12(Help)
Chapter: 13(Pair up)
Chapter:14(A new feeling)
Chapter:15(Sit with me)
Chapter:16(Nightmare)
Chapter:17(Can't you smile?)
Chapter:18(Invitation)
Chapter:19(Party)
Chapter:Missing him
Chapter:22(Ignoring you)
Chapter:23(Smile)
Chapter: 24(Persistent)
Chapter:25(Library)
Chapter:26(Ignore)
Chapter:27(Falling)
Chapter:28(Jealousy)
Chapter:29(Jealousy 2.0)
Chapter:30(Birthdays)
Chapter:31(Is he mine?)
Chapter:32(Realized)
Chapter:33(Tour)
Chapter:34(Forest)
Chapter:35(Heartbroken)
Chapter:36 (Distance)
Chapter:37(Brothers)
Chapter:38(Confusion)
Chapter:39(Love me or leave me)
Chapter:40(Proposes)
Chapter:41(First kiss)
Chapter:42(Mess)
Chapter:43(First date)
Chapter:44(Love Guru)
Chapter:45(Date 2.0)
Chapter:46(A hot day)
Chapter:47(Chanyeol's house)
Chapter:48(Sehun's house)
Chapter:49(A surprise)
Chapter:50(Meeting parents in laws)

Chaper:20 (Ignore him)

29 4 7
By Moniloveland22

In the story:

After waking up, while Sehun was entering his bathroom, he noticed the box he threw on the floor.

Sehun: Why is this the first thing I see after waking up? I threw it here? I need to to throw that in the bin straight away.

Sehun picked it up. He was indecisive. His brain was telling him to throw it away but his heart was telling him to keep it.

Sehun: I can't deal with this!!

He was thinking for sometime what to do.At last he was defeated by his own heart. He put the box in a part of the wardrobe that he doesn't use often.

At school:

Sehun was sitting in his seat when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol chat and enter the classroom. As soon as he noticed them he took out his book and pretended to read it.

Baekhyun came towards him.

Baekhyun with a radiant smile : Hi Sehun! Good morning!

Sehun didn't reply to him.He didn't even look at him.

Baekhyun : Hey I said good morning! Greet back or at least smile.

Sehun: Are you blind?! Don't you see that I'm reading?!

Baekhyun: I didn't tell you to not read! It doesn't take very long so say hi or good morning.

Sehun with anger : Just because you don't study doesn't mean everyone does that nonsense.

Baekhyun: What happened to you? Your mood is so off.

Sehun: This is me. Now get lost and stop annoying me.

Baekhyun stopped talking and sat on his place quietly.

Sehun saw Baekhyun eyes filled with sadness and he was feeling guilty as well but he was determined to push him away.

While the lesson was happening, Baekhyun and Sehun didn't talk to each other or even look at each other.

During lunch:

Baekhyun went to his classroom to study from Sehun.

Baekhyun: Hey Sehun let's stu-

Immediately, Sehun took his book and was about to leave hastily.

Baekhyun: Where are you going?Are you not teaching me?

Sehun: No I have to study by myself.

Baekhyun with a smile : Can I come with you?

Sehun: Didn't I tell you I have to study by myself,that means I want to study alone.I don't want any disturbance.

Baekhyun's smile dropped immediately.

Baekhyun: Oh ok

Sehun left from there to the library.

Next day:

Everytime Baekhyun came near Sehun, he acted as if Baekhyun doesn't exist for him.

During lunch:

Baekhyun: Sehun are we studying today together?

Sehun: No I have to basketball practice to do.

Baekhyun: Before going can you help me with one question?Just this one (He pointed one )

Sehun: No. I have more important things to do. Helping you isn't important to me. If you don't understand something, ask the teachers.

Baekhyun: Sehun did something happen?Why are you behaving like these suddenly?

Sehun: I told you before I am busy.Why don't understand one thing at a time.I don't like to repeat.

He left from there without wasting a second.

A few days passed like this and Baekhyun understood that Sehun was avoiding him. He kept requesting him to help him but Sehun kept making up excuses.

One day:

Baekhyun: Sehun I tried these at home, can you check if my maths are correct?

Sehun: Can't you see that I'm reading a book?

Baekhyun: Yeah but why is your book upside down?

Sehun: What's wrong with you?! I can read the way I want!

Baekhyun looked at his face and went closer to Sehun.

Baekhyun: What happened? You are acting strange lately.

Sehun noticed how close Baekhyun was and he felt his heartbeat increase.

Sehun tried to go further away from him but Baekhyun just went closer to him.

Baekhyun: Hey let me see your face.Just tell me what happened?Why are you behaving like this?

Sehun looked at his face and immediately turned away. His face was red like a tomato.

Sehun: Go away!

Baekhyun: Why are you behaving like this with me? Did I do something wrong?Why are you ignoring me?

Sehun: This is how I am. Don't you know about my behavior?

Baekhyun: I know how cold you behave. But I know you're not that rude. You aren't bad Sehun. I know you.

Sehun felt a strange yet happy feeling that Baekhyun thinks of him as a different person compared to others.

Sehun with a harsh tone : Stay away from me. You don't need to know anything about me. And it doesn't matter what you think about me.

On one hand, Sehun is avoiding Baekhyun and on the other hand , Kyungsoo was always near Chanyeol.

Whenever Baekhyun wanted to go to Chanyeol, he saw him with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun was feeling lonely.

Weekend:

Chanyeol dressed up casually. He was waiting at a corner of XXX road. Kyungsoo was dressed up very gorgeous.

Suddenly Kyungsoo stood in front of him.

Kyungsoo: Hey Chanyeol!! You look really handsome.

For some seconds, Chanyeol's breath hitched by Kyungsoo's look.

Chanyeol: Thanks you look good too.

Kyungsoo smiled at him.

Kyungsoo:Where should we go?

Chanyeol: Oh well,We have to visit some very famous places.

Kyungsoo: Ok then.

Chanyeol was really confused about his feelings towards Baekhyun. He thought he wants Baekhyun, so he decided to ruin their hang out.

Chanyeol: Kyungsoo it's too far but I feel dizzy.

Chanyeol was massaging his own head very dramatically.

Chanyeol: I don't feel very good. Ah my head!

Kyungsoo with concern: What happened??

Chanyeol: I think we need to take the taxi. I feel dizzy. I don't think we should take the subway. (Chanyeol knows Kyungsoo is rich)

Kyungsoo: Yeah sure sure.

They went on a taxi that took them to a really far tourist spot. When Kyungsoo saw the price, he was stunned. It costed a lot for the taxi ride.

Kyungsoo: Uh... Oh

Chanyeol: Are you ok?

Kyungsoo: Oh I just didn't expect the price to be so high. I'm alright.

After paying they looked around the place.

Chanyeol with a smile : Oh the fish cakes look good. I guess we should eat some.

Kyungsoo: Sure.

Chanyeol:Please don't mind.I eat a lot by the way.

Kyungsoo with a chuckle: Sure, you can eat as much as you want. I know how much you can eat.

Chanyeol ate a lot of fish cakes. Double the amount Kyungsoo expected anyways.

Kyungsoo paid and immediately after, Chanyeol wanted to eat any street food he saw.

After sometime

Chanyeol: Let's go to a karaoke room.

Kyungsoo: Karaoke room?!

Chanyeol: I don't know why I want to sing songs.Don't you wanna listen my songs?

Kyungsoo: Yeah of course let's go.

They went to a very expensive karaoke room.

Chanyeol couldn't deny himself but he fell in love with Kyungsoo's amazing voice.

Chanyeol: Let's go watch a movie.

Kyungsoo in mind: I guess Chanyeol wants to be romantic with me. I hope I can get as close to him as possible.

After that they went to a very expensive cinema but all the tickets for movies for adults and fun action movies were finished.

Kyungsoo: But the movies we want to watch are full . We should go.

Chanyeol: No! We came here after so much effort. We should watch.... this!

Kyungsoo: This? "Finding Nemo"? But this is for kids.

Chanyeol: We are only a little bit older than kids.

Chanyeol in mind: Like 16/17 years older. I'm kinda feeling embarrassed but I'm such a good actor. No one can tell.

Kyungsoo was stunned by Chanyeol's answer.

Kyungsoo chuckled: Ok alright.

Chanyeol: I guess this movie will look good in 3D. Please give us the 3D ticket.

Kyungsoo: Ok.

But when Kyungsoo looked at his money, there was only a little bit left.

Kyungsoo in mind: I can't spend much more. I have to go home as well.

When they entered they noticed all are kids with their parents there.

Kyungsoo with a sad face in mind : I thought it would be romantic but my bad luck.

After watching the movie:

Chanyeol: I think I'm hungry. Let's go to that restaurant.

Kyungsoo: Huh? Are you really hungry? You had a large cold drink, large popcorn and soooooo many snacks, and you're still hungry.

Chanyeol with a pout: I guess I should've brought money, then I could've eaten in that restaurant. It's my favorite.

Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol's cute pout: Let's go, it's fine.

Kyungsoo counted the money.

Kyungsoo in mind: If I can make it with this money. Thankfully I have mom's card.

Chanyeol in mind: I don't even know what restaurant it is. All I can say is that it is probably one of the most expensive restaurants here.

When they entered, they could tell that it was one of the most expensive and fancy restaurants there.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were dumbstruck by its prices.

Chanyeol: Can I order my favorite food?

Kyungsoo: Sure.

Chanyeol: Can I have this luxurious steak? And this, and this and this one for sure and for dessert... tiramisu and a slice of black forest cheesecake. Oh and chocolate mousse cake and a scoop of chocolate ice cream. And a chocolate milkshake.

Kyungsoo with a shocked face: Are you sure you can eat all that?

Kyungsoo bought an ice americano for him and the rest for Chanyeol. He used his mom's card.

Kyungsoo in mind: Where does all the food go? I thought his stomach was gonna explode.

After dinner they left from there and they got on a taxi.

Chanyeol: I know you leave before me but can you pay for my ride. My head hurts so I don't think it'll be okay to take the bus.

Kyungsoo in mind: So his head hurts but his stomach, he's like an eating machine.

Kyungsoo gave the money with barely anything left.

Kyungsoo got off and told him goodbye.

At home:

Kyungsoo with his hand on his head: He made me use so much money?! Oh god! I haven't even spent as much money for myself. I can't go out with him, at least now.

Kyungsoo's entered home and she was really angry at him because he used a lot money today.

At Chanyeol's home:

In na: Oh Chanyeol, you're back! Look I made your favourite food!

Chanyeol with a horrified face: FOOD! I am staying away from food.

In na: Why? what happened?

Chanyeol: Mom do you have any digestive medicine or something?

In na: Why? I mean we do.

Chanyeol: I ate more food than I eat in a week.

In na: Huh? Why did you eat so much? Was it really good?

Chanyeol: Mom I can't talk or I'll vomit. Just give me the medicine.

His mom gave him the medicine and he went to his room.

Chanyeol while holding his stomach: Ah I wish Baekhyun came with us. At least I wouldn't have had to do these stuff. Our day would've been great.

But while he was trying to take rest, Kyungsoo's face popped up in his mind. Unknowingly he was feeling guilty. Although he tried to ruin their hang out but he loved to spend time with Kyungsoo.

Another day:

Baekhyun: Sehun help me today please! This is very important. Believe me I won't take too much time.

Sehun: Why do you always follow me around?! Do you not have anything better to do?!I said I can't help so I can't help! I'm not always free to help you! If you are so desperate, tell someone else to teach you.

He noticed that Baekhyun's face was very gloomy.

Baekhyun quietly: Sorry.

Sehun was going the sports hall angrily when he heard footsteps behind him.

Sehun while not looking at the person: Why are you still following me?! Can't you comprehend simple things?! I said I won't help. Now go!

Then he turned around to see two other students of a different class. They were both very freaked out.

Girl 1: Sorry sorry! We weren't following. We were trying to go that way.

Girl 2: We'll leave.

They both went to their destination quickly.

Sehun with frustration: What the hell is happening!I don't even know what am I doing.I don't know am I doing right or wrong.All I know.....

I have to forget Baekhyun that's it. I don't have enough time to waste on him. I have to practice hard.

He changed his clothes and started practicing.

Sehun tried to play basketball by himself but he was so captivated by his anger that he kept failing to throw the ball to the hoop.

The only thing that kept repeating in his mind was Baekhyun's sad face.

Sehun: So frustrating!

Sehun threw the ball again but it bounced back went backwards when someone else took it and shot the hoop.

???: This is how you have to shoot a ball.

Sehun looked at him and got even angrier.

Sehun: Chanyeol you! What are you doing here?

Chanyeol with an annoyed face : Of course I'm not here to meet you. I am here to practice for the competition. By the way you are here! Don't tell me you're playing this time.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol'eyes directly : Of course I will. And opposite of you.

Chanyeol scoffed and proudly: You're gonna play against me with that skill? I thought I would at least have a competitive opponent with similar skill level. My bad luck

Sehun: Oh really you think so? We'll see where your pride goes when you lose to me in the match. I challenge you, win against me.

Chanyeol: I'm in. Let's challenge then.

Sehun gave him an angry look as Chanyeol smirked at him....

After going home, Baekhyun got a call from his dad.

Baekhyun: Hi dad!

Baekhyun's dad: Hi! How are you?
How are your studies going?

Baekhyun with a sad face: Im alright. My studies are going okay. How are you?

Baekhyun's dad: I'm alright.

Baekhyun: What about mom?

Baekhyun's dad: Your mom is better now but you remember that your mom's birthday is next week? So if you came to Daegu for your her birthday, she'd be really happy. She really misses you.

Baekhyun: Yeah sure! I want to see you two. I have sports day soon, so I'll come after sports day.

His dad: Ok I will talk to your principal about this. You're coming for a week ok?

Baekhyun: Ok.

After talking a bit more, he cut the call.

For the next few days, the same things happened. Sehun kept avoiding Baekhyun.

During lunchtime:

Baekhyun was having lunch with Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: You know Sehun is willingly joining to play basketball?

Taeyong: Oh so we can enjoy a good fight between the brothers this time.

Baekhyun: What do you mean by fight?

Jaehyun: You don't know about how much they fight? They fought so much before that they had to go to the medic room with their parents being called.

That moment Baekhyun remembered the day Chanyeol hit Sehun and Sehun's lip bleeding.

Baekhyun was worrying about what was to come upon the two brothers.

Taeyong: What are you thinking about? Eat.

Baekhyun: Oh Tae I forgot to tell you that after sports day I'm going to Daegu for a week because of my mom's birthday. And the holiday was approved by the principal.

Taeyong: Then I'll give you a gift to give to aunty! You can give it to her on behalf of me. I'll miss you!

After some time, Baekhyun went to Chanyeol with concern.

Baekhyun: Hey Chanyeol, I have something to talk to you about.

Chanyeol: Yeah sure.

Baekhyun: You're playing basketball this time right?

Chanyeol: Yeah, like every other time.

Baekhyun with a worried expression: Can you not play basketball this time and play other sports?

Chanyeol: Why do you look so worried? What happened?

Baekhyun: I heard that Sehun is playing willingly this time. Also, I heard that you two fight a lot when you play Basketball.

Chanyeol remembered that he challenged Sehun to beat him.

Chanyeol: My group needs me. I'm the best at playing so it's important for me to play this and I assure you that I won't fight him if he doesn't hit me first.

Baekhyun: Ok fine.

Chanyeol: Don't worry I will be fine.

After that Baekhyun went to his classroom to find Sehun in it.

Baekhyun: Hey Sehun.

Sehun didn't reply.

Baekhyun: I know you're playing Basketball this time willingly against Chanyeol. You and Chanyeol fight a lot so can you not play this time? I'm jus-

Sehun: Who are you to decide whether I should do something or not?

Baekhyun: I didn't mean it tha-

Sehun: When I said I'll play, I'll play. You can't change my mind. If you're so worried about Chanyeol, go tell him not to play.

Baekhyun: I already to-

Sehun: I don't want to hear your nonsense. All you can do is wait for your beloved friend to lose against me.

Sehun left from there furiously.

Baekhyun mumbled with a sad tone: I wasn't only worried about Chanyeol. I was worried about you too. I don't know what you think but I think of you as a friend.

A few days passed, everyone was practicing. Baekhyun participated for Volleyball and seeing that, Kyungsoo also chose Volleyball, but against Baekhyun's team.

Baekhyun was practicing Volleyball and he kept getting praises from their PE teacher and the other teammates.

Teacher: Kyungsoo you're not bad but I think you would do better in other sports. Badminton or table tennis perhaps?

Kyungsoo in mind: No I have to win against Baekhyun. He gets all the praises but I'm gonna prove them wrong and Chanyeol will like me, he likes sports a lot.

Kyungsoo: No sir I want to play this.

Teacher: Ok then.

Sports day:

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol to tell Chanyeol to cheer for him. But at that time, Kyungsoo came.

Kyungsoo: Chanyeol I'm participating for Volleyball today. It's gonna start soon, cheer for me ok?

Chanyeol didn't know Baekhyun would play opposite of Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol with a smile : Sure. All the best 👍

Kyungsoo smiled back: Thanks

After some time the Volleyball game started.

Although Sehun isn't very interested in other's games, he saw Baekhyun pass by with the sports uniform.

Sehun in mind: Is he participating in a sport? I don't care.

But later, without giving any thoughts, he went to watch the match.

Meanwhile:

Kai: Are you going to watch the Volleyball match Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: Yeah. Actually Kyungsoo told me to cheer for him.

Suho: Ok then let's go watch it.

All of them went to the gallery.

Taeyong and Jaehyun were rooting for Baekhyun.

As soon as they sat down..

Kai: Hey we came for Kyungsoo but look who's playing on the opposite side, it's Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: What?! Baekhyun?! where?

Chanyeol was very surprised.

Chanyeol: He's playing?! I didn't know that. He didn't say anything to me about it.

Suho: So who should we cheer for?

Chanyeol was confused internally.

Chanyeol: Alright....we will cheer for both of them

Kai and Suho were surprised because they thought Chanyeol likes Baekhyun but also supports Kyungsoo.

The match started:

Sehun was astonished by the Baekhyun's enjoyable and skilled play.

Chanyeol: Wow Baekhyun is so good at playing. I didn't know that

Friends: Yeah that's true.

On the other hand

Sehun: I didn't know this boy had the skills to play like this aside from his long blathering. He's pretty good.

Baekhyun was sweating and his face turned pink. He ran his slim,long beautiful fingers through his slightly wet hair. Sehun's eyes Baekhyun looked so hot.

At that moment, Kyungsoo's team was losing. Seeing this situation Kyungsoo threw the ball directly at Baekhyun's head really hard which hurt him a lot.

Sehun and Chanyeol: What the hell?! Why did he do that? Baekhyun got hurt because of him.

Teacher: Are you ok Baekhyun?

Baekhyun while rubbing his head: Yeah I'm ok.

Teacher: Kyungsoo be careful.

Kyungsoo: Ok.

After some more time the points were 4:9 with Baekhyun's team winning.

Kyungsoo was getting frustrated that he couldn't win and Chanyeol seemed happy for Baekhyun. He was feeling hurt inside.

Once more, he hit the ball at Baekhyun really hard.

To protect himself, Baekhyun stumbled and tripped by his own leg. He injured his leg.

Chanyeol and Sehun: Again?! Ahh he is hurting Baekhyun.

Sehun was having a lot of anger towards Baekhyun. He made a fist in anger.

Sehun gritted his teeth in anger: How dare he hurt Baekhyun like that?!

Teacher: Hey Kyungsoo what are you doing? He's getting hurt.

Kyungsoo: Oh sorry sir, I didn't realize.

Teacher: Ok fine.

The game resumed after as the game ended, Baekhyun's team won. Kyungsoo was very disappointed.

Then Taeyong, Jaehyun,Chanyeol and all his friends came to congratulate Baekhyun and his team.

All of them left afterwards aside from Chanyeol. Sehun wanted to congratulate Baekhyun and to ask about his leg injury but he didn't because Chanyeol was there.

Chanyeol with a worried face : Is your leg ok?

Baekhyun: It did hurt..

Chanyeol: Let me check.

Baekhyun sat on a chair as Chanyeol checked his knee.

Sehun in mind: Oh he has a big bruise on his knee. I guess it hurts a lot.

Chanyeol: Woah that's a big bruise. I think an ice pack would help a lot.

Baekhyun: No it's ok. It's gonna be fine. It's not that serious so you don't have to worry.

Chanyeol: No it needs to be treated so wait here. I'm coming.

Chanyeol left from there.

Baekhyun saw Sehun,staring at him.Whenever their eyes met,Sehun started to pass by while looking at the different way.

Baekhyun: Hey Sehun!

Sehun turned to him.

Baekhyun: We won the match, won't you congratulate me?

Sehun: Why would it matter to me whether you win or not?

He left from there.

Baekhyun with a pout : Why do I always expect something different from him?

After a break, The basketball match started. Chanyeol told Baekhyun to cheer for him, which he did but Baekhyun felt bad for Sehun because most students- especially a lot of girls were cheering for Chanyeol. As a group, many were cheering for Sehun's team but no one cheered for Sehun solely because no one got along with him.

Chanyeol was waiting the hall with his team. He was interacting with the boys and girls that cheered for him and smiled at Baekhyun.

Sehun on the other hand, had a dark aura around him. He immediately noticed Chanyeol teasing Baekhyun. Although he knows Baekhyun would support for Chanyeol, he was feeling jealous and sad. He never really cared for who cheered for him or not. He always played to beat Chanyeol the motive,but this time was different.

They both gave each other an intimidating gaze.

The two teams were greeting each other.

Sehun to Chanyeol: Get ready to lose. Don't cry after losing. The amount of fanboys and fangirls you have,
you might fail so much that you'll not be able to show your face to them.

Chanyeol with a smirk : Look who's talking. Such a loser. I'll see where you'll hide after loosing. All the best👎

The teacher blew the whistle and the game started.

Baekhyun was more worried about them fighting than the actual match.

Baekhyun in mind : Oh God I don't know why I am not feeling good.I just hope they don't get hurt.

The match was very competitive but Sehun couldn't keep up with Chanyeol. He kept getting frustrated.

Chanyeol scored once and everyone cheered for him.

Sehun was very disappointed but then he saw Baekhyun clap for Chanyeol which made Sehun even more angry and jealous.

Baekhyun was feeling very happy for Chanyeol but he was feeling bad for Sehun. Kyungsoo was sitting next to Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo: Oh my Chanyeol scored!!

Baekhyun in mind: Did I hear that right? Since when did Chanyeol become his? Are they dating?

The game started again but the same thing happened. Chanyeol scored again and Sehun couldn't keep up.

That moment, Sehun saw Baekhyun's smiling face towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol was waving back at him. Chanyeol was also smiling at him

Sehun's anger was fuming. Unknowingly their interactions were hurting Sehun.

After the game resumed, unintentionally, Chanyeol bumped into Sehun.Sehun controlled his anger and tried to focus properly on the game but unintentionally Chanyeol stepped on Sehun's foot very hard, Sehun was controlling his anger before but that moment he couldn't hold it more.His mind was messed up with everything(Jealousy, disappointment & anger).

Chanyeol was to go past him when Sehun pushed him really hard. Chanyeol fell to the ground.

Chanyeol with anger: Ahh! What the hell Sehun?!

Then Sehun grabbed his collar and punched him on the face.

All of the spectators including the teachers were shook.

Chanyeol looked at him again and Sehun punched Chanyeol again.

Sehun: How dare you stepped on me?!

Chanyeol: Are you crazy?!

Sehun grabbed Chanyeol and was about to punch him again but Chanyeol kicked him hard.

Chanyeol: You know it was unintentional right?!

Sehun got up and kicked Chanyeol back.

Sehun: I know nothing you do is unintentional!!

Chanyeol got up and punched Sehun multiple times.

Chanyeol: You've got mental problems! You have to go to a mental hospital!!

The situation was horrifying. There was blood on both of them. Many tried to stop them but they were unstoppable.

Everyone came to stop them. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were terrified by their looks.

Baekhyun: Oh God what are they doing?! Please stop!!

Kyungsoo: How dare Sehun to do this Chanyeol?! I just hate this guy so much.

Baekhyun looked at him with shock.

All of them after trying for quite a bit stopped them and took them to the medic room.

They took Chanyeol to the medic room first. Staff was giving him the treatments when Baekhyun came.

Baekhyun was feeling really bad seeing his face.

Baekhyun with a tearful eyes: Oh look what happened to your face? It's hurting a lot right?

Chanyeol: Baekhyun don't worry I am alright. I am strong you know.

Baekhyun: I know you are so strong. Still-

Chanyeol: Baekhyun I'm sorry.

Baekhyun: Sorry?Why?

Chanyeol: I didn't want to do it but he started it. You saw that right?

Baekhyun: Yeah I know it wasn't your fault.

Sehun heard this from outside.

Staff: Chanyeol you have to meet the principal. And Sehun come in.

Chanyeol left and Sehun entered.

The staff went to get something so she told Sehun to wait for a bit.

She left from their to go to their medicine room.

Baekhyun went near Sehun and touched the parts he got hurt on.

Baekhyun: What have you done to your face? Chanyeol's situation is even worse. Why did you do it this time? It was your fault this time. Why did you start a fight? It was jus-

Sehun gave him an angry look and yanked his hand off.

Sehun furiously: Who are you to judge me? You will never notice Chanyeol's fault. Chanyeol is the angel and I'm the devil.

Baekhyun stood near Sehun.

Baekhyun: I didn't mean it that way! I just said-

Sehun pushed Baekhyun lightly.

Sehun: Shut up!! Stay away from me.

Baekhyun: Sehun believe me I'm not judging you! I'm just saying it as a friend. You were at fault this time.

Baekhyun let out a sad sigh...

Baekhyun:Sehun did something happen? You are behaving weird lately.You can share with me your problem. Think me as your friend ,at least just for once.

Sehun scoffed: Friend? I never considered you as a friend. I have never seen a shameless guy like you!!

Baekhyun angrily: SEHUN!!

Sehun: I told you to not follow me! I told you to stay away from me!! What did you think?! Just because I helped you in studies for a few days you can say anything to me?!

Baekhyun: But I'm not judging as a whole. I'm just saying whose fault it is. Sehun please tell me did I make any mistakes? Did my any words hurt you? Why are behaving like this to me suddenly? If I my any words hurt you I am sorry. Just look at me and tel-

Sehun cut his words.He was feeling lump on his throat. He was trying hard to pretend he hates Baekhyun but his heart was shattering inside.

Sehun while looking at Baekhyun's eyes: Don't you understand that I'm trying to avoid you?! I don't like it when you're around me!

Baekhyun: Oh really?! Then why did you help me when I was supposed to go to Daegu?That day I didn't ask you to help me.

Sehun turned opposite direction of Baekhyun because he couldn't meet his eyes with him anymore. He was feeling weak.

Sehun: It was my stupidity to help you. I don't know what happened to me to help you.From now just remember one thing, I hate you. Just don't disturb me ever again. I don't want you to see linger around me.I just hate it.

Sehun let out all his anger from Baekhyun. He thought it would be a good way to avoid Baekhyun but when he looked back, his heart shattered into millions of pieces as he saw tears in Baekhyun's eyes. He saw tears were rolling down on his cheeks endlessly.

Sehun was about to come closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun with a shaky voice while tears flowing from his eyes : Sehun You ha-te me?Really you hate me?I didn't know that. It was my mistake. I thought you think me as your friend.....I was such an idiot.

He wiped his eyes harshly.

Baekhyun: Ok fine, I'm sorry for disturbing you these days. I won't annoy you from now on, I promise......You will never see me around you....

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

I hope you liked this chapter 😘💖💖

Love you all ❣❣❣

Bye👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.2K 18
It all started when Baekhyun left his diary in the university and the next day he found a reply from his diary entry. ©BaekingSomeByuns Started: Ma...
2K 76 17
Hong Jisoo or often known as Joshua is a rich ass in the whole school and never got into any kind of fight meanwhile Kim Mingyu, the rich heartthrob...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3K 105 14
A LayHo story...... My first story let's see how it goes 😅