Long Way To Love (Jungkook ff)

بواسطة preciseclouds322

The atmosphere was charged with tension as the girl forged ahead, her heart gripped by fear. Each step felt l... المزيد

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter-15
Author's note❤❤
Chapter 16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
chapter 27

Chapter 12

1.1K 142 48
بواسطة preciseclouds322

Please, ignore mistakes🙏

Third person p.o.v-

The next day, you entered your classroom and looked around, but no one was there. Perhaps they were all in the university auditorium, as you heard the announcement calling for all students to gather there. You sighed and headed to your desk to put away your things before heading to the auditorium yourself.

As you approached your desk, you quickly covered your nose due to a foul smell. When you looked at your desk, your eyebrows rose in surprise at its condition.

There was dog poop on your desk, emitting a strong odor. Not only that but there were also numerous things written on your desk, which were...

Filthy slut.

Go die whore..

You don't deserve to live...

Why are you even alive...

Piece of shit...

Fucking whore etc.....

These things were written all over your desk, and it didn't take you long to understand who did it. Of course, Emily and her minions, along with your so-called sister.

"Is this how they are going to bully me?" you mumbled with a scoff. "And here I thought they could do much better. Huh... this is all they've got."

If Jin Ae were in your place, she definitely would have been affected by this because she wasn't that strong. But you are not Jin Ae, nor are you weak.

Author: ''Remember when I cautioned you all in the introduction not to judge Y/N solely by her innocent, cute, and beautiful face? I emphasized that she could make someone's life miserable if they tried to mess with her. Boy, was I damn serious?"

"So, they want to play with me, huh? Alright then, let the game begin," you murmured with an evil smile adorning your face. Carefully, you relocated your belongings to another desk, one that was clean and distant from your usual seat, before heading out of the class.

You made your way to the backside of the cafeteria where the trashcan containing the university kitchen's waste was located. Donning gloves and a mask, you sifted through the refuse and, as expected, discovered rotten eggs. A wicked grin spread across your face as you bagged them. You ensured no one was watching before slipping away.

Quietly entering the janitor's closet, you retrieved a bucket and filled it with water. Mixing in the rotten eggs, you created a slurry. Carrying the basket discreetly, you made your way to the classroom, careful to avoid detection, and proceeded to spread the concoction onto Emily and her cohorts' desks.

Removing your mask momentarily to assess the stench of the mess you created, you nearly gagged at the overpowering odor, which was worse than the dog's poop that had once occupied your desk. Hastily donning your mask again, you made your way to the restroom with your belongings, where you discarded the mask and gloves, washed your hands, and collected your belongings. Sparing a final glance in the mirror you exited the restroom.

You joined the assembly, took your seat, and glanced over at Emily and Soojin who were sitting together. A warm smile spread across your face as you acknowledged them.

"Why is she smiling?" Soojin whispered to Emily.

"How would I know? Do you think she's already seen the surprise we've planned for her?" Emily said.

"I doubt it. If she had, she'd probably be in tears instead of grinning like that. But don't worry, she'll get the surprise of her life when she walks into the classroom," Soojin said, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

The assembly concluded, and as you and your classmates entered the classroom, a nauseating stench assaulted everyone's senses, prompting everyone to cover their noses in disgust. Emily's and her gang's eyes widened as they beheld the sorry state of her desks.

"Oh my god, what is that? It's like something died and is rotting here," one girl exclaimed, wrinkling her nose in revulsion.

"Eww, this is so gross! Who would do such a thing?" another girl added, her voice tinged with disgust.

Emily clenched her teeth and one of her minions approached you. "You filthy bitch... you're the one who did this to our desk, aren't you?"

"Are you out of your mind? How could I do such a thing?" you retorted.

"What's going on here?" inquired a passing professor who halted in his tracks. "Oh my God, what's this gross smell?" he exclaimed, covering his nose with a handkerchief.

"Why don't you ask Jin Ae about it?" Emily said, crossing her arms, as the professor turned his attention towards you. "She's the one who did this. Everything was fine before she joined the assembly last."

"Is this true, Jin Ae?" the professor inquired.

"I don't know what she's talking about, sir. And about being late to the assembly, that's because I was running late and didn't even make it to class. You can clearly see that my desk is in a worse state than others," you defended, gesturing towards the dog's poop. "If I were the culprit, why would I sabotage my own seat?" you added, wearing an innocent expression that could deceive anyone.

"Emily, cut the crap. Admit that you and your friends did it," the professor asserted.

"How could you say that, sir?" Emily panicked.

"Because you're the only one who bullies others, and based on previous information, you used to bully Jin Ae a lot. So, it's not surprising it was you. As punishment, you'll clean up all the mess you've created here, or else you'll face a one-month suspension if this matter reaches the principal," the professor declared sternly.

"What? No, I'm not doing that," Emily protested.

"Oh yes, you will, young lady. Otherwise, if you get suspended and this news reaches your father, you'll be in huge trouble. So, clean this mess right now. You have 30 minutes," the professor asserted before walking away, leaving you grinning in victory.

"Have a nice shower after cleaning it. You'll definitely need it," you said, patting his shoulder with a smirk. You winked at them and walked away. Emily yelled in frustration, "YAAHHH, HAN JIN AE, I'LL SEE YOU!" She still couldn't believe that her plan backfired on her.

But of course, she didn't clean it herself but made her minions do the work for her. However, she certainly faced humiliation because of that.

You were peacefully engrossed in a book while perched on the steps of the university campus when, out of nowhere, a basketball collided with your head, leaving you momentarily stunned. Rubbing your sore noggin, you glanced in the direction of the perpetrators, unsurprised to find the usual suspects grinning back at you. Their antics were all too familiar, but today, you weren't in the mood to tolerate their nonsense.

"Hey slut, could you pass us the basketball?" Soojin shouted from a short distance away and you got angry as she was using this 'S' word a lot. "Well, it would've been great if this ball was made of metal. Maybe then its single hit could accomplish what that car, which hit you, couldn't," she shouted again.

You rolled the ball in your hand and retorted, "Well, why don't you take it from me?" You walked toward them and stood in front without saying a single word. With precision, you struck the ball directly at Soojin's head, causing her to groan in pain as it bounced off with impact.

"Catch her! I'm going to teach this bitch a lesson today!" she yelled at her minions, and they started to pursue you. You deftly bounced the basketball and aimed it at anyone who attempted to touch you. You continued to maneuver the ball, expertly hitting Emily, Soojin, and her minions like a professional while running here and there and no one can even touch you. It wasn't long before they were all on the ground, huffing and panting, unable to lay a finger on you.

Observing their surrender, you effortlessly lobbed the basketball into the hoop with the finesse of a seasoned player. "You said it right Soojin, It would be more effective if this ball was made of metal; perhaps it's single hit could knock some sense into your thick skulls. Better luck next time, losers," you remarked with a cool demeanor before strolling away, a tune on your lips while leaving them on the ground. There fists clenched in futile frustration.

Days passed in a blur, much like this. Emily, Soojin, and their minions tried everything to make you miserable, but every time their plans backfired, leaving them and the whole university completely stunned. No one could understand how amnesia could change a person this much. How could the soft-hearted, innocent Jin Ae, who never spoke a word after being bullied, become so rebellious?  How could Jin Ae, who once loved her sister Soojin from the depths of her heart, despite enduring her bullying, now not even hesitate to assert herself and put Soojin in her place.

You, or rather Han Jin Ae, became a hot topic at the university. Some students started to call you brave, some started to fear you, and some started to think of you as a freak. But one big question remained: how, just how in the world, could amnesia change a person this much?

________________________

Jungkook sat in his darkened room, not a single curtain drawn open. One hand held a cigarette, the other a glass of wine, his emotionless gaze fixed on the portrait resting on the nightstand. Dozens of cigarette butts littered the floor. as he took a drag, exhaling the smoke into the already hazy room. Despite the thick smoke, he made no move to stop or open a window. Inhaling deeply, he drew the smoke into his lungs before exhaling it into the already smoke-filled room, indifferent to the suffocating haze.

The past few days had been exceptionally difficult for him. He found it impossible to focus, a sense of disorientation clouding his thoughts. Despite his attempts to bury himself in work, he found no refuge from the turmoil within. A knock at the door shattered the silence, prompting him to mutter a begrudging "Come in."

Soon, the door opened, revealing Jimin along with Taehyung. They entered the room and sighed upon seeing its condition. However, they knew their words would have no effect on Jungkook, so they didn't say anything about it and went straight to the topic.

"JK, we've gathered all the information about Han Jin Ae, as you said," Jimin stated, earning a small hum from Jungkook, which was a hint for him to continue.

Jimin opened up, sharing the full story about Han Jin Ae. He spoke of her gentle nature, her unimaginable pain after the assault, about her sister bullying her and the desperate moment when she tried to end her own life. He recounted her journey through darkness, how she fought to regain consciousness, only to find herself grappling with amnesia, lost in a world that once felt familiar.

''But I came to know that her sweet and innocent nature was just a facade. She isn't as innocent as she appears. Just the other day, when I spoke to her sister, even she mentioned that Jin Ae is promiscuous, sleeping with any guy she fancies at first sight," Jungkook furrowed his brows at Jimin's words.

"But couldn't those just be rumors? I mean, she didn't strike me as that type of girl," Taehyung interjected.

"They could be rumors, but why would her own sister say something like that about her? Also, about five and a half months ago, a video went viral showing her having sex with someone. Some say she was being taken advantage of, while others believe she willingly engaged," Jimin's voice grew more serious as he continued. "But there's something peculiar I heard about her. I found out that she became a completely different person after waking up from a coma. It's like she transformed into a whole new individual. How can amnesia change someone so drastically?"

Jungkook, who had been silently absorbing all this, took another drag of his cigarette and then downed the remainder of his wine. Placing the glass on the nightstand, he finally spoke, his voice heavy with contemplation.

''I want to see that video of Han Jin Ae, arrange that video at any cost''

''Author- I know, i know what you all are thinking. god bless all your dirty minds.''

''well this long chapter is for all my buns❣❣❣❣❣''

***************************************************************************************

Hello, my lovely readers. I hope you are enjoying this. Please share your feedback through votes and comments so that I could know whether you are liking it or not.

The drama is still on, now get ready for some action😎😎😎😎😎

Borahe 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥺🥺🥺🥺

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.4K 737 28
Yn: Who the hell are you? Jk: Didn't you ever consider it necessary to know the identity of someone before keeping him in your house? And you never e...
714 68 21
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...
1.2K 102 20
"WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE?!!" "I am the one..." "How can you be so sure?" "Y-you a-re....." "I love you" "No!!!!!" "Will you always love me?" "Even after...
5.8K 208 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...