we Will never be something (w...

By welovewenclair

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... More

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
new book idea

45

575 22 30
By welovewenclair

Enid was very nervous, classes were ending and today was finally the Day that they would graduated. Her nails were damaged from biting them so much, it was obvious she would get a diploma in a big crowd. This year was for her the best year, everything in the winter ball had gone perfectly, and she finally had her first date with Wednesday...who accidentally fell into the water, but she laughed it off. They were a normal couple, they fought over little things or argued out of jealousy, but they always end up together, if it is cuddling in bed or watching a movie.

She never knew how cheesy the brunette in love would be, she was always looking out fir her, taking care of her, loving her, and smiling stupidly like enid did, but that dint matter, they were in love and now for real. But after so many months, they would graduate. But they discussed that already. They would always held contact, it was far away from each other but also wasn't that close. The problem was abby, who was far away from them since shes going to study medicine. That Hurt enid, she was like a sister to her.

"Baby are you okay?" She heard the voice of her girlfriend behind her, she was sitting in the library.

Something also changed in their relationship, they would be affectionate and giving each other nicknames. Wednesday mostly called her amor, or nid. (But still freak when she was angry)

"Hey.." she was going tot tell her everything was fine, but seeing her girlfriends eyes she completely let everything fall.  "I feel said cuz...of the whole abby thing"

Wednesday looked at her with soft eyes, she knew how upset enid could be about one of her best friends. The two wore graduated gowns.  The color made wednesday have Light brown eyes.

"Nid.." she mummerd, covering her hands with hers. And made circles on her knuckles. "Honey we already talked about this. You can always call on Skype, and sometimes visit her in lodon.

Enid enjoyed her touch, her skin tingling.

"But what if i stop caring? They sometimes keep distance and eventually break up" she said remembering all those movies and stories she had Seen.

Wednesday shook her head with a smile seeing the girls drama.

"Your paranoid love" she said walking up to her and sat on the girls lap, cricling her arms around her neck.
"There is no way someone can forgot how wonderful you are enid"

"Are you serious?" Wednesday smiled

"As serious as yoko almost failed history" the two laughed remembering how the girl got home, asking the girl for help, she had interrupted a kissing session with her girlfriend. That left wednesday a bit grumpy...even tho its her best friend.

(On the cough..)

Enid laughed but still helped her.

"Are you ready grow?" The brunette was combing her hair.

"A little...i would go back and want to start high school all over you know?" She shook her head, "but i also know that going to university Will be a new chapter in our life.

Wednesday laughed covering her mouth"

"If we go back, then you have to deal with my morning fights again amor" she replied.

"I wouldn't mind, you were very sexy insulting me in front of everyone" she stuck out her tongue her girlfriend rolling her eyes.

After chatting a bit longer, they left the library holding hands. No one stared at them anymore. Since when they started dating and held hands, everyone stared at them open mouthed that the two enemies are dating. But the two dint care just like yoko and divjna. It dint take long for rumors to spread and soon everyone knew about the new couple. The hard part was when Tyler found out about them. He kept yelling at wednesday saying how she used him, but enid was there with yoko and divina to rescue the brunette. The boy even tried to confront them but seeing that his friends left him, hé had no choice but to leave wednesday alone. Everyone knew that he was a bit scared about the beating yoko and enid gave him.

They arrived at the gym where the graduation would be. It was full of chair and together with their friends they sat down. After months they became a bigger group, enjd would now get along with bianca and layla.  After some time bianca and liz found that they had a common of singing.
At this point no one could say they were rivals in the past. It was a good friendship.

"Did you bring spare pants nid?" Abby whisperd the her sitting next to yoko and divina.

"No why?" Enid asked confusd.

"In case you scared" she softly laughed as her other friends did too.

"Shut up idiot" enjd snorted.

While the director gave a speech, wednesday held her hand. Making small strokes on the back.

"Thats why today we have a honor of giving diploma's!"  Hé finished as the gym filled with applause.

her parents must be in the audience, she still remembered the first family dinner between the addams and her family. they had gotten along to perfectly, even after the fact that their moms go to the beauty salon every weekend. or somewhere else. they had already bothred the girls  with their fantasies of getting married, what they would dress or how it  would be. she made enid laugh and her girlfriend a bit embarrassed. but she wasn't all upset about the idea of their parents. they were overprotective, but no boy could get between them.

on the list they called the graduated, wednesday was one of the first ones,  she looked as she walked to where the principle was. with her black gown and beautiful smile, with flirtious glances everyone looked at her. 'but the one who has her is me' the blonde tough mockingly.

wednesday thanked as she got her diploma. with a big smile. the director looked at her seriously, but gave hr a slight nod, when handing over the diploma. wednesdays parents along with her parents took pictures off her, while little ami sat on lili's shoulders and cheered. (screamed)

her friends passed when it was her time.

"enid sinclair" he said.

with trembling legs, she walked to the stage, and got her diploma. everyone shouted and saw some first years looking at her with admiration. everyone knew, the great but crazy things she did trough all those years.

"congratulations sinclair" the director said looking into her eyes, as he gave her her diploma.

"thank you" she smiled a little and held it. she was surprised when the director dint let her go.

the man, placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a little smile.

"try not to get in so much trouble in university sinclair" he nodded and shook enids hand.

she went down the stairs slightly dizzy, saw her parents and she raised her diploma, waving it happily. while her mother cried with emotion. she went back to sit next to wednesday.

in honor of them, xavier was in charge to give a speech, it must be said that he showed more then one tear, he was rewarded with a lot of hugs. a video was played with the best moments trough the year. everyone chaired a group hug. at the end, when the last bell for them rang, they all run into the parking lot, and threw their heads in the air. wednesday had a big hug with abby and bianca, while enid hugged her other friends.

"finally nid we graduated!" liz screamed placing a arm around her neck and one around bianca her waist.

yoko and divina were close together, saying sweet little words, their fingers were together and enid tougth they were absolutely adorable, "abby!" everyone got in a group hug when they saw the girl crying.

"im going to miss you idiots!" she said with tears running down her cheeks. but still smiled. "by the way you speech was wonderful brother!"

xavier smiled proudly as he gave his sister a kiss on he forehead. as the other congratulated him, "shes right baby"bianca said with a shy smile. before standing on her tip toes and gave him a little kiss.

enid was grateful. that everyone was happy, each with the person they loved. being with their best friends. she felt arms going around her waist from behind. her warm breath on her ear, knowing the perfume damn well, she got butterflies in her stomach.

"we graduated how do you feel?" enid smiled and turned around to look at wednesday.

"i fell wonderful! now knowing that you will continue being in my life" she looked into those brown eyes that she loved so much, as the brunette blushed.

"of course you wont be able to get rid of me that easily." enid laughed and placed her forehead on hers. "i told you i was going to drive you crazy, i keep my promises"

"im glad you did nes" she held her face in her hands and gave her a small loving kiss. "i love you"

wednesday took a deep breath, laughing nervously, and kissing her again. this time longer and full of love. the brunette spoke when they moved away.

"i love you too"

thy looked at each other, and couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for them. everything that they went trough, the pain, crying, jealousy, it only brought them closer. it all had a good thing, and if they asked enid to go back in time, she would do it all over again.  so she could be more year with wednesday.

but that dint matter, since she knew she will end up with wednesday once again.

dating and full off love.

the end...

______________________________________________________________

hey guys and if you see this its the end!

thank you so much for reading this and all the support, i love ya all.

and i really hope to see you back at prt 2 of this book!

also stop cryingggggggggg i made a second book for ya all. also don't be mad at meeeeee i did nothing just to make ya all a little sacred.

i have the first 3 chaps of the second book which will com out today!

bye bye and hope to see you in the net book <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 861 50
A wenclair fanfiction that takes place right after the end of season 1. Mostly written from Wednesday's POV. Now that Wednesday has a phone, Enid an...
2K 44 11
I fell in love with her, the dark gloomy storm cloud, the girl with the middle name intimidating, the girl who wouldn't think twice about me. I fell...
2.5K 112 40
a story about Wednesday being a detective and enid becoming a superhero.
500 28 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...