The Eyes Of An Artist

By impulsoDescribir

This story is about a girl that has her life "built". She has a boyfriend, she's studying a carreer, her rela... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

0 0 0
By impulsoDescribir

On the weekend I rode my bike and went to the river alone. I needed time alone and I didn't know why. I took a book with me and read with the sound of the waves going back and forth. It felt so peacefull to me, as if I had been needing that for a long time.
And on Sunday I went on a really long walk with Tom. We made this little celebration and he gave me a small letter which I put in my purse and thought of reading later.
- To the prettiest of all - he said, smiling at me with his light brown eyes. He could be really sweet sometimes. I, every now and then, felt like I didn't deserve such a kind boyfriend.

That day when I got home I opened the small little paper feeling very curious and read his words.
Well, I don't know why but I decided to write a little thing for you. I know that we're not going to be parents right now but someday I really want to have a family with you, you know? You'd be a great mom, I know you would. And I'd try to give them the best version of myself. I'd love to take them to the beach with you, see them grow every single day a little more, listen to them while they're playing, see you holding them in your arms.
You are so beautiful, inside and out, even though you don't believe it Hann and I can see it happening to us one day.
I'm never leaving your side, even on the darkest days I will be next to you and even if we had children at twenty one, I would've never thought of leaving your side because I really love you, no matter what.
Tom.

I felt tears in my eyes when I finished reading the letter and all I knew was that Tom meant the world to me too. After reading it I put it in a box where I kept all of the little gifts he made me and every now and then, when I was feeling sad or mad at him, I'd open that little box and feel better after seeing all the things he made for me with love like little drawings, a song we wrote together, pictures of us having nice moments at the beach, in a restruant, at my house or at his, singing together. I had a buch of photos in that little box of us and sometimes we'd look at them together.

But that odd feeling just didn't leave me and I didn't know what it was. I couldn't get it out of me even though I distracted myself with studying and doing the things that I liked to do.
There was something inside of me that needed to get out. I could feel it knocking on the door of my heart, pleading to see light.

On Monday I had this dream which I hated. I tried to repress it, forget it, erase it. But there it was, floating in my mind and consuming my thoughts.
It began like this: I was walking on the sidewalk and I remember having this feeling of weight in my body. There were people walking constantly in opposite directions, everyone seemed to be occupied and they all had these serious expressions which I found a little depressing. Nobody spoke, they just walked. Suddenly more and more people started to fill the street and I didn't even know where I was going, or if I was walking at all. I couldn't see myself between so many walking bodies and I couldn't feel my legs, arms, face. I felt numb at a certain point.
I dropped onto the sidewalk and when I hit the floor everything that had light turned to darkness and all the bodies turned into these dark shadows that traspassed eachother as if no material boundaries existed anymore.
I felt myself turning into something else and I begged for help but nothing happened. This darkness started to invade my fingers and then my hands, I felt like I was going to turn into another walking shadow.
My chest started to hurt as if my heart was getting poisoned and I said one word that had me panicking when I woke up.
I shouted "Evelyn". And as soon as I said her name my eyes were wide open and I knew it was a dream.

What the hell? I tried to keep on sleeping but I couldn't stop thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 6
completely original story two brothers are trying to find a cure to an illness that the eldest astra has a shory 19 year old engineer that has to tak...
3.9K 158 19
Casey is not you average teenager. For one, she's not exactly a girl. Sure she looks, sounds, and acts like one, but underneath it all, she's a boy...
478K 6.7K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
104 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...