Obsession

By Sasa0taekook

Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no o... More

|part 1|
|part 2|
| part 3|
| part 4|
|part 5 |
|part 6 |
|part 7|
|part 8|
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14๐Ÿ”ž
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part26
part27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 42
part 43
Epilogue

part 41

1.2K 63 1
By Sasa0taekook

Jk look at jihoon who is still alive ... Jk look at tae ..
Jk; I can't be cruel like you hubby ... I become powerful like you wanted but I can't be cruel you can do whatever you want ... (Tae look at jk And groan in pain ... Jk picked him giving him support by his shoulder ... They come to the car and bg drive rushy way soon they come to the hospital ... Tae and bg was taken to the ot ... One hour was spent like one eternal... Eun was crying and jk felt guilty for this mess ... After 2 hours the doctor informed eun about bg who is all ok but no news about tae ... Eun goes from there to meet bg and jk was hopelessly looking at the OT door ... His eyes didn't even blink he didn't want to close his eyes what if the doctor comes when he blinks....he is feeling lonely in all of the ppl ...

He needs his husband so badly at this point ... Hours passed almost 5 hours and jk feel restless ... His eyes were longing to see his hubby ...soon the doctor came out and jk looked at him he is losing his strength... But with a heavy body he came to the doctor and  tried to talk but his trembling voice didn't allow him to speak further ...
Doc; we can understand Mr Kim actually you know Mr Kim was shot by 5 bullets we successfully take out all the bullets and he is fine but (jk look at doctor when he said but )
Jk; what happened to him doctor??
Doc; he needs more time to
heal .. And Mr. Kim is in a coma we tried our best but couldn't do anything... It can be one day 1 week 1 months 1 years ... We really can't say anything about it ...

Jk; he is alive and it's ok for me .. (jj gulped down his saliva and looked at the doctor) can I meet him now doctor ?? (He asked with his emotionless voice ignoring his all injury... Doctor look at him with pitu as last time when they come for meet with jk's doctor he was totally baby to tae even tae was picking him ... His state is clearly showing how much broken he is .. )
Doctor; mr Kim pls come and let nurse do your dressing it's bleeding a lot ...
Jk; can't I meet my hubby now (his voice was clearly showing desperation)
Doctor : sorry but for 48 hours we keep mr Kim in observation we can't allow you (jk nod his head and sit there without getting any way nurse did his dressing even in some injury they stich but jk is not in his sense to feel all the pain )

48 hours passed and jk is still sitting in outside of tae's cabin ... Soon namjin come there and saw jk ... Jun sit beside jk and try to hold his hand but jk back away ...
Jin; how did this happened?? How is tae now ... No one tell me anything...
Jk; why you wanna know ??
Jin; what you mean by this Jungkook?
Jk; he might be make you guys ashamed again ... (His words stab
jin's heart badly)
Jin; Jungkook you are saying something which isn't required tae js my son ...
Jk; whom you always abandoned badly... Whom you always insult ... His team manage the news but let me tell you something he have gang war and for that he is here ... It might be drag your pride down so it's good to leave him alone ... Pls leave from here I don't want to hear any kind of embarrassment for my husband...

Nj; Jungkook you can't talk with him like this ... He is taehyung's mother... (Jk look at nj with his cold eyes and inhale later again look at tae's cabin door .. )
Jk; the same parents who doesn't even know that they kill him everyday ... At least leave them for now (his voice showing disappointment towards them which they also understand.. Jin didn't said anything and left from there while crying meanwhile jk was just waiting to pased the venomous minutes... Soon doctor came there and found jk ... Uncountable times he try to make jk understand to leave at least eat something but jk didn't listen to anything just looking at the door ..one passing second is feeling like 1 thousand years ... Ppl can say surely we can understand but the thing is can they really understand.. can someone understand what is going on someone mind ..  can someone understand what is hurting...

Can someone understand the pain of poison who didn't consume it .. What pain will make him understand who didn't stand in the same situation...
No one can understand pain no one can understand jk ... His fragile heart is in worst pain and most filthy thing is he also can't able to take it... No matter how strong you are but things will wreck you if you saw your most important person is in death bed even tae too broke down who know for gus heartless nature... The doctor informs JK to go inside the cabin room .. jk literally ran to the room and saw his love laying in bed lifelessly... He console himself saying his hubby is alright at least he is alive... Things will be ok and beautiful again... His hubby will come back to him ... But how much you try you can't console your most disloyal part in the body ...

2 months passed jk make this room his home ... He stay here even attend his lecture via online... He take care of his hubby eat while talking with him sleep in his chest ... Right now he is whipping tae's body with warm water)
Jk; hubby you know today someone come and said mr Kim will wake up soon ... Don't worry you will be fine soon ... You know nowadays I don't feel like eating.... (He pout and later hug tae tightly) You know I don't like eating by my hand you always feed me ... You know I am missing your kisees so much ... Today's lecture was too boring don't you think about this ... Actually it is but let it be you take rest I will eat now I am feeling so hungry (he peck tae's lips and get up from the bed later eat the food )

Somewhere in dark room
Bg: so jihoon how are you feeling everything is good ... You know Taehyung is in coma that's why you have to be alive ... Don't worry he will come and swallow you ...
Jihoon; kill me bogum we used to be friends can't you do this much for me ...
Bg: sadly I can't do this you know ... You know I can't do anything in this matter ... Whenever I have choose between world and Taehyung I will choose taehyung only ... If I ever betrayed him then my every blood drops will curse me ...
Jihoon ; he doesn't even respect you and you are giving lecture about loyalty towards the filthy man ...
Bg: for you jihoon but things are different for me ... He didn't let me stay knowing death will engulfed both of us ... He let me go so can be alive I can be safe for my family... He always give us work where he can did this by others isn't it respect...

Jihoon; no it's not respect he want us as his slave ...
Bg: that's why he spend millions of us ... Don't forget he always give us money for every single work ... You didn't did anything for him in fact you did for his money ... At least you can be loyal towards his money which you consume like a hungry bitch ... I think I should left all this and kill you but he will come to kill you and who am I to ruin this blessings moment let him come and let me see how much pitiful death you get ...
Jihoon; you become his slave bogum ..
Bg: if you think so then it's ok I am his slave and I don't have any regrets about it after all I took pledge of become his slave... The day he became king I took a pledge with him that I will be faithful with him and if I ever have to give my life I will do it whole heatedly even I submitted myself to him ... My own morals will never allow me to betrayed him after all I am not you (saying that he left from there )

Seoul national Mental hospital
One room is filled with scream when doctor come and make the patient unconscious so she can't be more violent...
Doctor; she is ok Mr jeon but what happened why she always scream kookie name like this ...
Mr jeon; he really did something actually we all did so many injustice towards my son and now here she is suffering ..
Doctor ; her mental health is not good she is suffering way too much ... (Mr jeon look at Mrs jeon who is smiling and giggling looking at the toy which usually Jungkook used to play in childhood... She never hate her child infact love them so much ... That day when she get to know about her all mistake and what exactly she did with her little one make her feel wreck inside ... She come to know what actually she did ...

Realization hit her hardly and she feel pathetic... Day by day she was going through her mental problem... She never want to used tae's luxury for herself but she want them for Jk's younger brother.. The way jk said she feel like she sold her son and that's make her too hurt to even think properly... Without getting any way she used to cry in guilt ... Her pain become unbearable also Eun used to love his older brother a lot even he respects him a lot after that he didn't said anything to his parents about him but surely make them understand how much they hurt the pure soul who want love only without love he want nothing... Mrs jeon guilt and pain too it's own place in his mind and slowly slowly she start suffering from illness... Mr jeon usually suffer due to that reason .. and now Mrs jeon is admitted in mental hospital...

In a dark room a man was sitting holding his knees while someone come inside and sigh ...
Nj; until how much times you will sit here like this jinnie ... How many times I told you let's go and meet them and end this suffering...
Jin; he hate me joon ... He hate us ... Je hate everyone joon .. Jungkook is right we never become his parents joonie ... Oh god how much he suffer I can't even say anything about it ...
Nj; we don't know Jin but we can't stop trying fault is our then we should take responsibility and make it up ... He is angry with us and it's justified...
Jin; no no I won't go to him he doesn't want me joon ... (Jin cried from 2 months he is here in this darkness... He usually cry a lot even he is depressed... He can't accept the truth about his own carelessness)

Tae is surely at fault bcz his nature and attitude were never good but what about them who make it more worst... Jin can't handle the truth that easily... He always love his child but things wasn't easy ... He was compelled too and when he understands his fault it was too late to understand... Yoongi is drown in guilt how can he trust someone else knowing tae never lie although Jimin is just beside him but he always make him understand he wasn't right so he sounds ask forgiveness but yg is scared what if tae never forgive him. .. he will die for sure ... His own guilt will never gonna left him ... Yj have someone to rely on ... Jhopeake her understand her fault but nothing can calm her down ... How much you try and how much guilt you are those trying and feeling can never change past ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 55.9K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
416K 20.9K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
290K 14K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
351K 12.7K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...