part 37

Some days later
Jk is totally fine infact running and jumping like rabbit he is .... Tae was looking at him with wide eyes but didn't said anything as his baby bunny is brat ... But he pulled him and made his sit in the bed ...
Tae: now be quite and eat something you have to take medicine (jk pout and tae simply ignore his pouting face and start feeding him the healthy soup which activity equal to Poison for jk but he always listen to his hubby ... For his hubby he is good boy that's why he didn't throw any tantrums towards tae and eat all the food along with meds ... After eating here jk is laying top of his husband who is playing with his hair ... Jk's attention goes towards his husband when tae called him )
Tae: little prince (jk look at tae with his doe eyes while tae peck his
eyes lovingly.....) Bunny boy will you do what hubby will say to you ...

Jk; of course hubby you know I am your good boy I will do everything for you ... (Tae tug his hair behind jk's ear and caress his back in a soothing manner )
Tae:then try to learn some trick ... Your accident was planned by some of my enemies They get to know my real identity... I don't know how they get it maybe some snakes in my own team but you have to be careful... (Jk look at tae with wide eyes ... His doe eyes showing his fear ).
Jk; but you said only me and bogum hyung know about your real identity... (Tae sigh heavily and look at other side )
Tae: my spy also know about it ... Maybe someone give them the news but baby boy pls learn some trick for saving yourself... Learn it little baby boy ...

Jk; (think sometimes later hug tae tightly) I don't need anything hubby you will protect me ... I know it my hubby won't let anyone to hurt me ... (He again hug tae make him sigh for thousand of time )
Tae: I wish I can do this little one but seriously I can't do anything (tae look at jk and jk peck his lips multiple times)
Jk; hubby this is rubbish I know you will save me and I don't have to do anything... You are so good at fighting.. I have a strong man then why should I do this ... Hubby Koo sleepy let's sleep for now (he said and snuggle in tae's chest who just sigh at this point and let his bunny do whatever he want ... Don't know why but he is too weak in front of his baby husband... He can't force his bunny baby for once )

After some days
Tae left from the hospital with his mask on and come to a abandoned building while everything was pitch black .... Tae feel some breathing sound from the building.. chuckling a little bit he closed his eyes and tap his feet ...
Tae: what happened where are you guys get afraid in this small matter ... Come king Taehyung come to meet with all of you ... (Tae said and high hill sound click in the whole silent place ... Looking at the side he saw a elegant lady wearing all black come in front of tae later behind her one man come with a pitch dark outfit ... His face have visible smirk on his lips...
Mack ; wow look who came to meet with us ... Kim Taehyung the great businessman or should I say Kim v the great mafia king who known for his cruelness...
Yn; let it be darling just kill him and Let's go from here ...

Mack; absolutely right darling he killed my brother and I won't leave him ... He will saw what is death ... (He chuckle darkly meanwhile tae just smirk darkly and take off his mask ... The girl yn get goosebumps seeing tae ... He have sharp feature which can make anyone crazy ... His dark aura was making yn submissive... Her every spine bowed down in front of the man who doesn't have any expression in face )
Yn in mind ; is he any human or something else .. my God I want him anyway ... He will be mine and only mine for that I will do everything... (Tae just look at them with his dark eyes and chuckle sarcastically)
Tae: control your sl** mack then come to fight with me ... (He said and mack look at yn who is looking at tar with l.$t¥ eyes ) can't even handle a woman and came here to fight with me ...

Mack look at yn angrily and make her turn towards him later slap her hardly make her lips bleed ...
Mack ; you wh*®€ leave some place just don't be a p®°$t!tut€ all the time ... Here I am doing my works didn't come to see you are being $lu* of millions ... (Yn feel ashamed and look down while tae just chuckle and sit in the car which is totally damaged now )
Tae: keep fighting I am bored here ... Give some good entertainment (he said and Mack look at him angrily)
Mack ; Boys attack on him ... Don't leave him just k!ll him ...
Yn; No you guys stay there .. you guys can't hurt (before she can say more again a loud slapping sound echoed by the place and yn look at mack angrily)
Yn in mind ; I will destroy you And your destroying is in my hand ...