part 20

Next day here taekook is standing at airport where jk saw tae's private jet and Bogum with a lady ... He was standing all alone bcz tae was standing little far as he was smocking... He blew up the smock when jk back hug him ... Tae throw his cigarette and insert one candy so jk don't feel uncomfortable... He turn to jk who hug him tightly and hide his face in his neck ... Tae: what happened to my little bub ?? Jk; hubby I am afraid I never did journey by airplane... What if the plane crashed or (before he can say more tae peck his lips and pull him in a tight hug) tae: hubby is here with his little prince nothing will happen to his bub ... (Jk nod head and tae peck his head side ...) Jk; hubby you goes there before too is the place beautiful...(tae sigh and shook his head )  Tae: don't know about place baby as I never go there I only goes for business trip that too office or meeting place to hotel other then nothing... I don't like exploring things much I just love to stay at my dark room .. (maybe jk will feel weird if he doesn't know all story about tae but now he feel hurt who doesn't want to explore everyone does It's just things make his hubby's heart and mind filled with negative things ... He hug tae ) Tae: I don't like going any place without !ns!de you ... (He said and jk broke the hug later glare at tae with his sharp eyes while tae peck his eyes ) this eyes look more beautiful when it give glare at me damn bub let's go inside don't be afraid hubby is here with you ... Jk; what will you do inside that you are this much insisting... Tae: gonna f you (jk choke on his breath and again give glare ) jk; there must be other ppl how can you say this ... Tae: little prince you might be wrong it's my private jet how can someone else goes inside without my permission... Now come (but jk was just looking at tae while tae pick him suddenly making him gasp in the air ) jk: you are so much rich have personal jet ... (Tae chuckle at his silly husband) then you should buy more banana milk cake ice cream pizza burg (he was cut off by tae) tae: not at all no junk food remember only healthy good banana milk is ok other wise everything no (jk pout and start playing with tae's button while tae didn't paid Much attention as he know this bunny is trying to emotionally blackmail him ) not gonna work bun (they come inside and tae directly goes to his chamber and put jk on the bed ) Mr rabbit listen to me I will buy you everything you want just let the surgery done (jk nod his head and pull tae over him while he himself laid on the bed ) jk; I don't want many things I just want those food (tae nod his head as yes ) and you are already giving too much money to my family... Now they are living a luxurious life (he was cut off by tae) tae: you are their son bub you have responsibility which you aren't able to do now so as a husband I am doing it later when you will work you will do the same for me and our family so nothing new .. I am just fulfilling my responsibility as a husband nothing much (jk become overwhelmed by tae's word how can they hate such person only they know ) now sleep it's barely 4 at morning (jk nid his head and they both laid in each other embrace)

Taekook directly landed at tae's penthouse where they already have jet landing place ... Jk was looking at house with widen eyes ... Tae backhug jk and inhale his fragrance later pick him while jk too wrap his hand in his neck .. tae; I make this house for teehee she used to say London is beautiful and she want to make a house here also with all royal things did you like this (jk Look at tae and nod his head as yes with a big smile on his face ... Tae just look at jk he look divine whenever he smile ... His smile is so euphoric... Tae was just look at him his breath hitched everytime he saw his husband...already claim him many time still something left inside his heart .... He was just drown in his husband's beauty ) tae: don't smile like this bun my heart start beating in a unexpected way ... I feel like it will come out from my chest ... My soul start suffering bub it want to claim you again and again wants to mark you badly... How selfish I am that I wanna bound my soul with you so desperately... I want to I want to cage you little prince ... I want to cage you in my world you are free in my world ... Fly how much you want here just you are cage in my world ... (Jk smashed his lips with tae which tae gladly responded and ki$$ back almost immediately... Jk want to back away but tae hold his nape $u¢k!ng his bottom  l!p$ desperately... He found the position is bit uncomfortable so pick jk in bridal style k!$$!Ng him hungrily later start walking... He didn't broke the k!$$ and start walking but soon jk pat his shoulder repeatedly and tae have to break it ... Breaking the k!$$ he let jk breath for bare minimum second and again attach attached later start going towards their bedroom meanwhile poor bogum just stand there watching his cold boss is damn Romantic for his little husband...
Bogum; let's go Eun (random name ) you might be tired and need rest ... (Eun nod her head shyly ) Eun; you used to say you boss is cold (bg just look at her and left with her )
.Here taekook is laying in bed watching movie ... Tae's head Is in jk's chest while he was snuggling more and more ... Tae: bub did you really watching this movie and crying over someone else ...(he was burning in jealousy just can't say anything) jk: ironan died (he again start crying) tae in mind ; I should go to America and kill that b@$t@®d but guess what here my own husband is crying over a man who is utterly fictional... Look how cringe clothing style looking like joker more then any super hero ... Dude you need some air but here wearing all metal looking like a metal shop ... How can ppl be this much crazy for a metal shop ... And here (looking at jk who is crying but he is damn jealous) look at him crying over a metal shop ... I am thousand times more handsome (start thinking something... ) Obviously I am but who will make this idiot understand that he have handsome hubby .. he shouldn't cry over a metal shop ...I won't talk with him just wait you will plead then too I will ignore you ... How can you ignore me and cry over a old man ... What's good inside him nothing not even his smile ... Look like a whole iron factory is cracking (he was cursing poor iron man which jk don't have any idea about it who is enjoying movie... He look at tae and found him glaring at TV ... He sit in tae's lap and hug him ... Tae pat his back ) tae: sleepy bunny baby (jk nod his head and tae laid properly in the bed ... Later place a kiss on jk's head ) sleep bunny my baby my cutie ... (Jk hide his face in his neck just like baby he is making tae smile at the cute little bub and peck his whole cheeks ... Meanwhile tae's all promises and curse laughing at the corner thinking he will ignore jk doesn't gonna talk with him well good joke... Meanwhile tae look at the tv and glare at the switch off lifeless things ) look he is mine and whatever happens at the end of the day he will be my only .. (with that he fall asleep hugging his bun )