part 33

Tae: get out now ... Leave my house or else I won't hesitant to shoot all of you ... (He said pointing his gun while
Jin come to him ) Jin; I am sorry baby
pls forgive your dumb eomma pls don't hate me baby pls ... (Tae look at him and nod his hate ) tae; ok now get out (he said without any emotions while Jin is sure he can't do anything in this matter tae is really stubborn he won't listen a single word of him... Well what should jin do when all the ppl talk bad about his son ... Being. Mother it's hurts to listen something inappropriate for own son and specially when it's in insulting manner ... No one can stop ppl from talking then how can Jin stop someone so he taught to change his son and make him perfect doll of society which tae never wanted... He never wanted to be a doll of society

Jin is wrong but he wasn't to blame fully all ppl want to try a way so things can get better in a way and here jin did mistake he shouldn't choose the way they way he make his other 2 kids ... Specially knowing tae is totally different then his other 2 siblings... He won't take in a good way .. all want slave so does this society too ... Till now who said just do what you feel like to do ... Just be like how you want to be ... They want a perfect slave doll with whom they can play as like they want ... Tae was reckless from before he don't have any care about anyone .. he don't give a single glance to ppl way of thinking... Namjin's busy lifestyle played a important role here ... It's not like they want to leave tae ... Tae wS their son then how can they leave him all alone ...

But things were not that easy when they had to handle a business which has been going on for a century and has a name for its ancient culture... They were under pressure too and without any will they have to neglect their own kidz ... They know their mistake but it's become nothing when they hear about tae and his doing... Ppl will say and portray your bad character in front of the whole
world but not your right doing... Century by century the world is going like this who knows history just believe what is written in the book... They said good will always win and bad will be defeated but who knows what actually happened... Did good with truth or lies ... Does good really mean truth or not ... No one knows about anything and here the same things happen...

Namjin listens about his son his deed but at the end of the day root of trust was so weak that they always start blaming tae ... What will tae do smile and enjoy this all .. he might ignores everything but notices every little little thing very well ... He knows why his parents do this all things And it's hurts so badly... He hate his parents for trying to make him a spineless doll of society when he is the free bird of the sky ... Why should he get trapped in a cage ... Namjin wasn't right but can we put all the blame on him ... Surely not when they were at fault and didn't even try to make it
right ... Days passed and we made a mistake unknowingly.. one mistake become 2 and then it only increased0 with time and become sin ... And sin become habit ... Just like   them namjin and Mr and Mrs Jeon ...

Jin look at his son who didn't even look at them while Mrs Jeon come to jk and cup jis cheeks loving life... ) Mrs jeon ; I didn't know I hurt you this much badly forgive me baby.. But I never want to hurt you but I did ... I am sorry baby ... I should leave now .... (She look at jk who is looking at other side ... She was at fault from very first but whenever she used to saw jk ... She always feel bad and hurt whenever she found jk is struggling this much ... Most of the time she blamed herself for her own carelessness... If she present that time then the accident can be prevent and her son can talk also Mr jeon who always feel guilty for not collecting money for jk's surgery... They were zo immense in their own pain that they didn't notice their behavior is harsh towards their own son ...

They always feel themselves incapable parents... Only bcz of money jk Can't talk this is their mistake ... If they ever come out from their so called feeling then only they can saw how much it's hurting the poor soul who wants love only ... The moment they get to know Kim want their son as son in law they didn't think much ... They just only want a luxurious life for their son ... They saw cruelness of society due to lack of money ... They couldn't even did their son's treatment... At least if he get married with a rich man then he can get a good life ... at least he can get proper treatment ... She was too much afraid for this status problem... Tae is CEO and jk's father is normal security guard in tae's office ... How can she be normal in this situation...