part 43

Taekook came to the uni and jk left the car after kissing his husband...jk; come 30 minutes earlier or else I will bite you ... Tae: then I will come after 30 minutes and as a reward gonna take your all biting... (Jk pout and stick out his tongue to tease his husband but tae was calm ) I told you baby boy don't show me this tongue or else you know the conclusion pretty well ...
Jk; you are too much bad go away I am going (saying that he left from there while tae too left for dealing with jihoon as he is left still although bf treat him enough good way but Kim taehyung have his special way to treat him ... He did something terrible then mack ... He gets sold by
money ... He betrayed tae and punishment will be only in Kim Taehyung's style ... )

Meanwhile with jk
Jk is sitting in his class listening what actually professor was teaching more like thinking about someone who always make his mind numb ... The bitter moment ended and take out his phone .. he dialed tae's number who didn't pick up at first time but in 2nd time he pick up ... Jk become worried hearing tae's heavy breath ...
Tae: yes little prince ...
Jk; why you are panting this much hubby .. are you ok??
Tae: absolutely fine my baby boy ... Just teaching someone some lesson ... (Jk heard a loud painful groan from the other side and sigh ) Isn't it your lunch break eat something baby boy ..
Jk; ok come fast ...
Tae: hmmm (cutting the call jk was going towards canteen without caring about anyone... He never care for anyone always stay alone even he is uncomfortable around ppl still he is uncomfortable around everyone ... He pick up his head when heard a loud scream ...

Looking at the scene he saw some boys were bullying a boy who seems new here .. he remembers he also get treated like this .... His eyes filled with tears but controlling himself he come to the boy and hold one's hand who is going to punch the poor boy ... Looking behind they saw Jk ...
?? ; look we are doing nothing to you.. we won't do anything as your husband threatened us but that doesn't mean you can invade our matter ... You should go from here ...
?? ; yes now don't cry and call your husband bcz we didn't did anything to you ... (Jk look at the boy who is pleading to save him ... With a sigh he hold the boy's hand more tightly)
Jk; leave him I said leave him and don't you dare to bully anyone further ...
?? ; and why should we listen to you ... What will you do crying in your husband chest .. .(They laugh and jk glare at them )

Jk; then let me cry (saying this he twisted one of boy's arms and kick another one who fall holding his stomach ... He hold one boy's hair and push him to wall hardly while his forehead start bleeding... ) can't you guys understand how much it's hurts to bare all the humiliation bare all the pain ... Can't you guys understand what actually hurts ... You guys feel fun then let me show you how much painful when you say harsh things to the bully victim and you beat them ... Heyy boy (looking at the boy who was getting bullied ) say whatever is coming in your mouth for those fags and I will beat them in the meantime... (The boy nod his head and jk start beating them while the boy was saying harsh words ... The fight ended when principal came there and took those boys to his cabin ... )

Tae come in uni like a king and look at principal who gulp down his saliva ... He took his sit and jk ran to him later hug him tightly while sitting in his lap ...
Jk; wow you are 2 hours earlier... (Tae pat his back and look at principal)
Tae: what's the matter principal...
Prin : he was fighting Mr Kim (he said while whipping his sweat as tae is looking at him and his eyes is enough to take out someone soul ..) 
Tae: really bub (jk nod his head as yes and tae peck his head lovingly..  ) why my pretty boy did it ...
Jk; bcz they were bullying him (point at the boy ) that's why I did it ...
Tae: you did good daddy  is proud of his baby boy ... (He said and Peck jk's forehead who hug him tightly hiding his face in tae's neck )

Tae; so you can give whatever punishment to them bcz my baby boy was right ... He did good ... (Jk look at tae and tae nod his head as yes making jk smile shyly ) Get down baby boy go and take your bag we are leaving now ... (Jk smile widely and left from there hoping like a bunny ... Soon he come with his bag and tae hold his hand later leave from there while principal was looking at them )
??; you didn't said anything sir ...
Prin : why should I when he is right and you guys are wrong suspend for 3 weeks ... (They wide their eyes and look at each other but can't say anything... They too left from there while principal sigh and take a deep breath ) He already buy this uni for his husband... What a crazy ppl and why I am still here ... (He said and sigh later lean on his chair )