Rosé Imagines - book three (g...

By gayforddlovato

{cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat} 🖤🩷 Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé... More

kissing you during an argument (requested)
you get kicked out and she comforts you (requested)
she's rude the first time you meet (requested)
you forget a date (requested)
hickey prank - upgraded - part two (requested)
interrupted (requested)
you take your ring off during an argument (requested)
when you don't wear your wedding ring (requested)
you're the fifth member and she gets jealous of Lisa (requested)
scars (requested)
broken (requested)
she stands up for you when you're getting hate (requested)
you have an allergic reaction (requested)
thief (requested)
Baymax (requested)
you lose your wedding ring and she gets mad (requested)
she thinks you don't love her (requested)
she snaps at you when she's sick (requested)
Lisa accidentally hurts your baby (requested)
yelling at her in Korean (requested)
cuddling after being intimate (requested)
playing with fire (requested)
complications during birth (requested)
eat (requested)
maybe we should break up - part one (requested)
maybe we should break up - part two (requested)
she teases you playfully in front of the girls (requested)
you pass away (requested)
a special performance of pretty savage (requested)
she has a dream that you break up after a fight (requested)
did I ruin it all? (requested)
did I ruin it all? - part two (requested)
your relationship is accidentally revealed during a live (requested)
asking her to be your girlfriend at a concert (requested)
you get Hank to help tell her that you're pregnant (requested)
you go into labor backstage (requested)
you go into labor backstage - part two (requested)
a rose above my scars (requested)
a rose above my scars - part two (requested)
get away from my girl (requested)
picking out names for your future baby boy (requested)
you have a panic attack when the power goes out (requested)
but you're my wife (requested)
you're the 9th member of stray kids & she asks for your number (requested)
you're homesick when spending the night for the first time (requested)
being intimate after an argument (requested)

forget the movie (requested)

3.5K 191 5
By gayforddlovato

"Y/N, baby! I'm home. Where are you?" Rosie called out as she walked through the door.

"Bedroom!" You called out in response and Rosé quickly hurried upstairs to you.

"I had a rough day so I was thinking we have a movie night tonight! How's that sound, my love?" She asked as she approached the bedroom.

"That sounds so great. I had a stressful day so I would love to just spend some time in your arms with a good movie playing."

She was smiling happily as she reached the bedroom, so happy that you wanted to destress and enjoy a movie night in her arms.

However, when she entered the bedroom, her smile fell and her breath hitched.

She was already feeling needy for you as she saw you in nothing as you dropped the towel on the floor.

You were just out of the shower and just getting changed, just about to pull one of her shirts over your head.

"Whoa..." She whispered.

You turned around to face her and smiled to yourself as you watched her tongue brush across her dry lips and saw her eyes full with a look of desire.

"Damn, baby girl." She said as she walked over to you. "You're so sexy."

You giggled as she began to kiss your neck.

"You smell amazing."

"I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" You teased. "If you start kissing and touching me, we won't be able to spend the night like that."

"I know." She smirked as she left a few love bites on your skin. "Forget the movie. Let's do something else."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" You asked innocently, pretending not to know.

She just giggled before pulling you in for a passionate kiss and walking you over to the bed.

Pulling her shirt back over your head, she tossed it on the floor with a smile and kissed your neck some more.

"You know exactly what I mean and what I want." She whispered as her hands began to move across your body, her fingers brushing along your thigh. "You know you want the same thing, baby girl."

Your breath hitched and you closed your eyes as you quickly nodded your head, knowing that you couldn't resist.

"My pretty girl," She whispered as you threw your head back with a moan as she kissed the sweet spot on your neck.

You were putty in her hands, craving her so much that you couldn't begin to put it into words.

Your plans for a movie night were no more but you weren't complaining.

A night of intimacy and expressing your love for each other sounded so much better anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5K 38
requested 💗 My final book of twice Imagines! Imagines with Dahyun of Twice 💫 I'm really excited about this book and I hope you all love it! If you...
223K 9K 51
*my cover was made by one of my lovely readers!* @ annamcdonalds67 Hello, lovelies, and welcome to book two of Lisa Imagines!! I was in need of a ne...
1.9K 61 4
random girl group imagines♥ short and long, very random imagines lmao. mostly; blackpink, lesserafim, æspa, new jeans, ive... i suck at writing but...
246K 9.8K 61
Requested 💞 Female Reader Imagines with chaeyoung of Twice 👑 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my...