Highschool DXD: The Dragon of...

Autorstwa Draconis800

Reincarnation, you wonder what the reason you're here is when you sit in school, living something almost like... Więcej

Prologue - An Unknown Sacred Gear
Part One - Power Introduction
Part Two - Uncovering the Truth Before Training
Part Three - Preparations for a Holy Maiden's Fall
Part Four - Gathering an Initial Force
Part Five - A Base of Operations
Part Six - Two Plans and Sourcing a Maid
Part Seven - To Train an Unwilling Maid
Part Eight - New Plan
Part Nine - Misha Necron
Part Ten - A Realization About Devils
Part Eleven - Proof of Skill
Part Thirteen - One of the Student Council
Part Fourteen - Indoctrinating the Neighbors
Part Fifteen - The Mark
Part Sixteen - A New Maid
Part Seventeen - A Political Conquest

Part Twelve - Breaking the Magic Swordswoman

48 2 1
Autorstwa Draconis800

Eclair looked to my cock, astounded, but I could tell her resolve was breaking, and rapidly at that. I lifted her above my erect cock, rubbing the tip fight at the entrance, "So, you understand now? My vigor takes quite some effort to keep down, because I have a harem of women at my beck and call. I could spend the whole night on one woman, or half the night on my whole harem, and still have the energy to function the next day." Eclair spoke, her words labored, "How... how is this possible?" I smiled, "Not sure, I just know my women are happy, with both my vigor and my prowess. You can join them you know, pleasure beyond your wildest dreams as you gain the strength each member of my harem possesses." Eclair began to stutter, "N-n-n-no! I have a loving fiancée waiting for me!" 

I smiled, "You do, huh?" I looked down to my cock, I was no longer rubbing it on the entrance to her pussy, but rather, she was doing it instead. I said, "It seems like your pussy is begging for a different cock instead, one more superior in comparison." Eclair looked down, her eyes noticing her movements, I used mine to observe her well trained body. Eclair said, "I can't... I love my fiancée, how can I be yearning for another man's cock?" I smiled as I began to push my cock in slightly, "Your body knows what it wants, it seeks pleasure, all you need to do is beg me for it, and you will receive pleasure you've never felt with your weak fiancée." Eclair looked to me, then to my cock, then back to me, as if contemplating what I just said. I could tell she was close, she would break on her own, even if she denied or begged me. Begging was obvious, the pleasure would overwhelm her, but denying me would make her break over the fact she'd never feel my cock in her pussy. 

I looked into her eyes, then said, "If you rebuke your fiancée and proclaim you'll remain by my side forever, you'll not only get my cock now, but you'll get it every day if you wish it. All you have to do is say it." Eclair seemed to be lost in thought, when she seemed to hesitate, I pulled my cock away. At that moment, I think the fact it was no longer there broke her, "I, Eclair Seaetto, beg you for your cock! My fiancée has a weak cock, it could never please me like yours has and will do for years to come! I want you to take me, for I am yours!" I smiled, I had broke Eclair, "As you wish!" I plunged my cock into her pussy, and Eclair let out a moan like I never even heard my own harem make. I spun her around, so her back was facing me, and moved to the one way glass. I spoke, "Eclair, your fiancée... no, former fiancée is behind this one way glass. Is there anything you want to say to him?" 

Eclair didn't even hesitate, her moans already proved she was enjoying it, "Sorry! But your cock just isn't as good as my new master's! It's so much bigger than yours, and I can feel it touching my womb! Your sex felt like nothing, and you never even got close to my womb!" She turned her head and kissed me like she would never kiss me again. When she broke, she kept eye contact, "I only have eyes for my master now, and my pussy only desires his cock!" I spun her around to face me and put her back on the wall, I watched as her breasts bounced as I slammed my cock into her over and over again. Eclair said, "I need you, I don't even know your name and I can't live a single day without you anymore. I need you to paint my womb with your cum, mark the one place that coward of a man could never touch. Ensure my body can never forget you and your cock for as long as I live!" 

I felt her pussy tighten as she let out a moan, I think her admission of submission to me, or the rebuking of her former fiancée, had been something akin to a kink. Soon, she began to speak in her moans, "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" She was chanting the word cum, as if begging for the release of my seed. I felt it building, I said, "Eclair, I'm going to cum!" Eclair's pussy tightened so much at that statement, she shouted, "Do it! Don't take it out, my womb desires your seed!" Her legs locked around my back ensuring I couldn't pull out. I planted my lips onto hers as I came, my cum filling her to the brim. When I pulled my lips away, and my cock out, Eclair quickly covered her womb with her hand, "Put it back in, I won't let a drop go to waste!" I did as she wished, Eclair seemed to be ecstatic with this. Someone, as if expecting this, came in with tape, and she used it to cover her womb.

Once we were dressed, I led her into the room where my grandfather was, he said, "Well Kazuki, I can say I'm mighty impressed. I couldn't bear to watch the sex though, it just felt weird knowing you were the one I was watching." I noticed Eclair's former fiancée, and he seemed broken, but his cock was hard as a rock, I chuckled, "Hah! What a cuck! He got off to watching his former fiancée getting fucked!" Eclair walked over and kicked him in the dick, since he was in a chair, he and the chair fell over as he moaned in pain, "What a pitiful man, I can't believe I once loved him." Outside of sex, she seemed like a well trained knight, I guess I was excited to have her on board now with this added information. She then turned to me, hugging me, "I now know your name, Kazuki, my master and one true love." She broke the hug and knelt, "I, Eclair Seaetto, vow to stay by your side forever, as both a knight, and as a lover."

I smiled and raised her, grabbing her ass once I could, "Trust me Eclair, I'll make sure your satisfied with your choice, now, and forever more." Grandfather spoke, "Ok, we get it, just don't start going at it here. Under my promise, Eclair is yours, we got the information and we actually managed to break this swordsman here as well." Eclair turned to look at grandfather, "Sir, if you don't mind, could you get the lady in the information alive? She's a great magician among humans, she'd be great for master Kazuki's harem. Grandfather said, "Ah, yes, Mirellia Q Melromarc." He looked to me, then said, "While my grandson does have magic users among him, he doesn't have a human to teach miss Huijin. Would you like us to do so Kazuki?" I nodded, "Of course, humans are an easy source of people, since they lack the means to fight back mentally from me." Grandfather nodded, "I understand, I'll call you back when that comes to play."

With that, I brought Eclair home, and the girls all swarmed her to get to know her. It seemed like because they shared the face they were my women, they got along rapidly. A voice I hadn't heard in some time spoke, "Don't respond, but those women are now marked by you. Because of that, they'll basically be unable to live without you now. Good work so far, I'll talk to you again one day." I looked to the girls, and right above their pussies, I felt something appear there that only I, and felt they, could see. A special mark, claiming them as mine, and I felt slightly turned on by the thought. I wondered, if Kalawarner was still alive, would she have my mark as well? But I pushed it away, she wasn't worth my time, I had my own women to love. 

An hour later, I spoke my mind as we were eating lunch, "We need a spy in Sona's peerage, so who would work best?" Sasha, who had been keeping an eye on the peerages, said, "I suggest Tsubaki Shinra, she's been with Sona for the longest time based on my research, and she usually goes radio silent to investigate things. I could come to her, lure her to where I, a devil with no power to beat it, saw a stray making its home. Then, we girls can bring her here, prepare her for you, and you can work your wonderful magic on her." I was surprised she seemed so ready for this, "Are you sure? She's a queen, that means she has some incredible power on her own." Sasha nodded, "Of course, our power has grown a lot remember? It's all because of you." She pulled her pants slightly down to show the mark she had, "It turns out this mark also shares your power with us, your strength also flows into us. We could take on one of the peerages as is, but acting too rashly would only bring us harm, so I won't bring it up." 

I smiled, got up to kiss her, then said, "You're a genius, can you plan this on your own?" Sasha nodded, "I was planning to get a peerage of my own before the incident with our family, I can do it no problem." I kissed her again, then said, "If you do so, I'll grant you any reward you seek. Just don't tell me now, I love surprises." Sasha nodded with a smile, "I understand Kaz!" With that, we finished our lunch, and Sasha began to prepare for the mission with everyone but Eclair. It wasn't discrimination to the new member, rather we had to get Eclair clothes and to get her room ready, which Narberal and I helped with. Narberal spoke with me as we arranged the furniture within the room, "Master, I'm going to find it difficult to clean the whole house at this rate, I would like to request more hands." I nodded, then said, "I'm waiting on the call from grandpa about your friends, but I was told offhandedly that it would be soon I think."

Narberal nodded, "I understand, I'll hold off for now, Eclair won't be too much work to add on to what I have. I just wished to bring it up before it got out of hand." I replied, "No, please do so about anything, I'd rather prevent issues before they began." With that, we finished Eclair's room, then Narberal and Eclair went out clothes shopping, since Narberal wanted more casual clothes and Eclair needed a whole wardrobe. I sighed, I wanted them to act on their own, but it left me alone with nothing to do. For someone easily bored as me, and decently horny at times, it was hard to be alone after being around so many attractive women. That was before I heard a knock at the door, to which I peered through the peephole without making a sound. I noticed one of the student council was here, and I quickly flung a message out to everyone. The girls out are not to return for now, and the others needed to remain in the basement until the situation cools. 

When I opened the door after a bit more knocking, and confirmation from everyone, I knew who it was, it was Tomoe Meguri. Where her chest lacked, her beautiful face, nice thighs and thick ass took care of just fine. I pretended to think for a moment, then said, "Uh, Tomoe, correct? I'm not up to date on important names." Tomoe said, "No, your right, I came to speak with you and confirm your new address for the school record. Mind if I come in?" I nodded, "Sure, make yourself at home." She entered my home with a smile, taking a look around, "Wow, nice place you have here." I nodded, the rooms were luckily all closed, "Yeah, it's a tad big, but grandpa said he had some plans for the other rooms." I had a plan, since she was here, I might as well begin claiming the members of Sona's peerage, since no one would hear her moans in here. 

(Tomoe Meguri, for those who don't know what she looks like.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.4K 235 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...
2K 30 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
245K 11.4K 104
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
16.4K 801 42
[Reincarnation Centre] [A place every person who naturally reincarnates must go through, regardless of their world or situation, and as long as they...