Fanaa

Galing kay Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... Higit pa

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

The Heaven

8.4K 731 169
Galing kay Rainaloveforever

Tu mere samne...

Main tere samne...

Tujhko dekhu...

Ke pyar Karu....

2 years after Tara's 18th birthday

(This can be read as a stand alone. Still i want to give a preview.

Tara was kidnapped on her 18th birthday by Pasha Khan. Ibrahim killed Pasha Khan and got married to Tara. She was always scared off Ibrahim because he is from the Nawab family and also he is obsessed with her. Tara escaped on the first night of their marriage with the help of her sister. She came to live in Dehradun. You can read Zehnaseeb that is the story of Tara's elder sister Pari and Ibrahim's elder brother Daniyal)

Now the story started after 2 years)

Author's pov

A rainy day in Dehradun. The city of heaven. The little school going boys and girls are dancing while going to school. The hills are smiling when this cold shower is touching their every inch. The big tall trees are whispering and thanking the mother nature for this beautiful day.

Tara woke up from her sleep. She instantly smells the rain. She stood up and walked near the window. A broad smile played on her lips.

"The first rain of monsoon..."

She whispered and closed her eyes.

She has been staying here for the last two years. She has seen the monsoon of this city. The city turns into a bold woman during monsoon. She never hides her beauty from her admirer.

Tara was so excited to hold her umbrella and walk through these hilly regions. She loves this place. She loves to walk. She never took any transport here. She walks like a pure admirer of nature. She saw everything with curious eyes and surprising glint.

"How can you be that beautiful?"

She asked in her mind to this city. This city is her life now.

Afte taking a quick shower, she slipped in a yellow kurti and white plazo. She wrapped a white scarf around her neck. She kept her hair open. It has grown so long reaching her waist. She loves long hair. She applied lip balm, she doesn't like to paint her lips at all. And finally she placed a small black bindi on her forehead.

That's it.

She locked her apartment and came out. She again smells the rain and smiled.

"Tara bitiya, at least take a leave for today... I'm making khichdi and pakora"

Rina aunty said from the balcony. She is her neighbour.

"Aunty, I will eat at night...save some khichdi for me"

"Sure beta..."

Tara smiled. This woman is very caring. She loves Tara a lot. After knowing that Tara is orphan, she felt so pity for her. That's why she always treats her with love and care.

Tara came on the hilly road. Her smile widened. She couldn't hold herself in touching the rain drops in her palm.

She started to walk slowly. She has enough time to reach the hospital.

She is an intern in the Dehradun homeopathic hospital and research institute.

Suddenly her legs got stumbled into something and her sandal was broken. She is using this sandal for the last two years. She has to buy a new one. But after paying the rent of her apartment, for food and her books, she couldn't save money. She is actually in an economic crisis but she doesn't like to give importance to monetary problems. She feels that thinking too much about money, makes our thinking shallow.

This city has given her everything. The small monetary issues can never make her sad or tesned. She is happy.

She finally reached the hospital. She kept her umbrella in a side. She wiped the rain drops from her forehead and hair. She turned her face and find Dharmesh standing with a smile.

"Enjoying the rain?"

She smiled back.

"Yes... Didn't you?"

She asked him.

"You know how easily I catch fever... I'm planning to shift in allopathy treatment"

"That's not good Dharmesh...you are going to be a doctor in homeopathy medicine...you should have your trust on this.. otherwise how can you be able to treat your patient?"

"I know Tara but it takes a lot of time to get treated by homeopathy...while allopathic treatment heals us very quickly"

"And about the side effects of allopathy?"

Dharmesh joined his hands in front of Tara.

"I yeild my lady...."

Tara started to laugh.

..,.....................,.

They went to have some coffee after their classes.

"The owner is in so much debt...have you heard that?"

Dharmesh said.

"The owner of our hospital? No i haven't heard anything...."

She got tensed after hearing this news.

"I'm also not sure. Dr. Kulkarni was talking with Dr. Mishra....I overheard.."

Tara got really tensed.

"If the hospital get closed, where we will go Dharmesh? I have no place to go"

Dharmesh placed his hand on hers.

"I'm here Tara... don't worry..we are friends..."

Tara smiled slightly. Dharmesh pulled his hand back. He looked at Tara mesmerisingly.

She is the epitome of innocence. The man will be the luckiest person who is going to marry her. She is so pure, kind and affectionate. He has never seen a girl like her before. So much understanding, caring and most importantly compassionate.

Tara lift up her eyes and find Dharmesh staring at her.

"What happened?"

She asked with a smile.

"Nothing..."

Dharmesh lowered his eyes and started to stir his coffee.

After leaving the coffee, they started to walk towards their home. They were walking and smiling. Tara was picking up some hilly leaves and keeping in her dissection box for examination.

Tara was plucking a leaf, suddenly she find a black car rushing towards Dharmesh who was standing a few meters away from her. Before she could even shout, Dharmesh fall aside with a scream.

"Oh my god....."

Tara ran towards Dharmesh. He is lying by holding his leg. His left leg is bleeding.

"Can't you see?"

She shouted out looking at the car. The car has already stopped.

"Dharmesh...just relax.. I'm calling an ambulance..."

She was about to dial a number but then she found a man coming out of the car.

"I'm very sorry mam... I'm new here..my tier got slipped..I have no experience in driving in hilly areas...please mam, let me take him to our private nursinghome..I will bear the expanse of his treatment..."

"It's okay...be careful next time and please take a professional driver.."

Tara said and walked near Dharmesh.

"Take his help...I can't...aaa....this is paining so bad"

Tara looked at Dharmesh's state. Ambulance will take time to reach.

"Please mam, come with me...I insist please..."

The man is extremely polite and talking to her like an obedient servant. Dharmesh also noticed that.

"Okay help me to get him"

Tara said.

"Mam, you don't need to do that... I'm bringing him...."

The man walked near Dharmesh. He helped Dharmesh to get in his car. Tara was about to get on the back seat but the man stopped her.

"Mam, please...here..."

Tara didn't feel well. Why is he talking like that? This man is looking rich and she has also seen the logo of his car. It's a Mercedes.

Tara got in the front seat. The man drove off.

Within 30 mins, they reached in a superspeciality hospital. She has heard the name of this hospital. It's very costly. The bed charge is 70k per day.

"We can't afford this place..."

Tara said to Dharmesh.

"He will pay....he is hell rich"

Tara didn't like when Dharmesh said that.

"The bill is on me mam..."

The man said.

They all got down off the car. Dharmesh has been taken to the emergency ward.

Tara sat outside the emergency.

"Mam, please come with me...we have a waiting room here...this place is for commoners..."

The man said to Tara.

"I'm also a commoner... I'm fine here.."

She said.

"Actually mam..some infectious patients got admitted in here...this is not safe for you...please come mam.."

"I have mask with me...and please don't call me mam...my name is Tara.."

She put the mask on her face.

The man left from there. Tara looked the man's way of exit. She doesn't know why but she is not feeling well. Something uneasy is going inside her stomach.

The day started so beautifully but now she is not feeling even a bit well. She is getting tensed but she doesn't know why!

The doctor came out of the emergency.

"How is he?"

Tara asked going near the doctor.

"He just got a muscle injury...he will be fine.."

The doctor said to her.

Tara got relaxed a bit.

"Can I see him?"

"No mam...why don't you go to our waiting room..come with me...?"

This time Tara felt hesitated in saying no. After all he is a reputed doctor. She followed the doctor.

The director opened a door.

"Please sit here...we will inform you when the patient will be discharged..."

Tara nodded her head and entered the waiting room.

Her eyes got widened after seeing the decoration of the room. She has never expected that the waiting room of a hospital can be that much beautiful. But this is a superspeciality hospital. May be they decorate their waiting rooms like this.

She sat on the sofa. It's still raining outside. The room has glass walls. She can see the outside clearly. She walked near a wall. It has foggs. She smiled a little. She wrote "Tara" on the wall with her small fingers.

She leaned on the wall and looked outside. Dehradun is looking so beautiful from here. She always imagined a small house on the hill top. This place is exactly like this. One day she will buy a small house on hill top. She will save money for that.

She turned her face and looked at the room. Suddenly her eyes landed in a corner. She got shocked after seeing another room inside this waiting room. She walked closer to the door. The door has a hazy glass. She can see a person sitting inside but the view is not clear.

The man is working. He must be a doctor.

"Mam...."

She flinched and looked back.

"He is the owner of our hospital.."

A nurse told her.

"I'm sorry... actually..I was..not..umm"

Tara got embarrassed for peeping like that.

"What's his name? Can I know?"

She asked hesitantly.

"He is I.S Pataudi...He is the Nawab of south East region..He has already started his venture in Dehradun...He will be taking the charge of our city soon...."

Tara didn't like this thing. This city is beautiful. It has its own history and glory. A new person from a different culture can ruin the beauty of this city.

"Your patient is fine now...he can go home now"

Tara walked out of the waiting but the name I.S Pataudi kept on ringing on her ear.
.......................

The man who helped them to reach in the hospital gave his card to Tara.

"Mam, you can directly contact me if you need any help in future... I'm Rajiv Kumar... I'm the personal assistant of Nawab Pataudi..."

Dharmesh grabbed the card eagerly before Tara.

"Thanks sir...we will call you for sure.."

..........

"Why are you so silent Tara? Look everything happens for good...we met a very rich man today...also the assistant of King Pataudi...I have heard that he is the most powerful man of our country now...We can raise a fund from him for our hospital...what you say?"

Dharmesh asked her.

"I'm also thinking the same but..... I'm not feeling well...I don't know why but I got scared today..."

Tara said looking out of the auto.

"Why? For me?"

Dharmesh asked.

Tara smiled.

"Yeah that is also a reason but i didn't like the place...it felt like their intentions are not good..They are not good people..."

"You are overthinking now...they are so good... didn't you see that the man was treating you like a Queen...They are respectful and kind...stop overthinking"

Tara hummed in response.

May be she is overthinking.

......................

Tara slipped under the blanket. She closed her eyes and immediately the view of the waiting room flashed in her mind.

I.S Pataudi...

The name again echoed in her ears.

Her gut clenched unexpectedly.

Her phone vibrated and a text flashed. It's Dharmesh. She opened the text.

Guess what! Nawab I.S PATAUDI is going to visit our hospital tomorrow.. I'm so excited to meet him

Her heart thudded loudly inside her chest after reading the text.

She gulped and closed her eyes. She tried to shake away this unknown fear.

"I'm overthinking I guess... everything is good... I'm good..."

She closed her eyes and soon she fell into deep slumber.

...............,...

First chapter of Fanaa..

How was it?

Do share your views.

Thanks..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.1K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
155K 9K 64
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
407K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
253K 8K 172
This story is about ibrahim khan who is extremely powerful, handsome, rich, only son of his parents intelligent..... and soon to be king of maafia...