Obsession

By Sasa0taekook

Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no o... More

|part 1|
|part 2|
| part 3|
| part 4|
|part 5 |
|part 6 |
|part 7|
|part 8|
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14๐Ÿ”ž
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part26
part27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 41
part 42
part 43
Epilogue

part 40

1.3K 76 1
By Sasa0taekook

Jk was kissing tae passionately he was chewing his lips tae let his bun do whatever he wants after all it's not the time to react to his bun calmness matters the most .. tae pick jk who is still kissing him passionately.... Fir sometimes he backs away later again and attaches his lips with tae ... Tae them to their bedroom later and check in the bed but jk didn't leave him ... He can't... Tae to join the bed and they start making love ... Tae is a bit rough today it's not anger it's just his frustration his helplessness his pain his suffering his longing his hurt.. jk want his husband more ... Jis every action makes jk weak still jk want more .... After a loving yet rough moment tae fall on jk and start painting heavily...
Tae: you are my life bub ... (Jk didn't say anything just hugged his husband more tightly)

It was early in the morning more like 4 in the morning... tae was sleeping by his stomach his bruised back was on display while jk was sitting on the floor nearby tae's side ... He keeps his hand in tae's hair caressing it lovingly...
Jk; you become my life and here is me losing my life ... I will do everything to protect you ... You always protect me hubby now it's my turn to protect you ... (He said and stood up looking at his n@k€d body in the mirror .. his hubby's art on his body giving him goosebumps... He touched one of the art and shivers by the flashbacks... The whole time in the bathroom
he was just blank ... With a sigh he took his clothes and wore them... After  wearing the clothes he came to tae peck his forehead lovingly one tear drop fall from his eyes ... Whipping them he left the place ...

In morning
Tae woke up but still didn't open his eyes .. he feel something empty beode him as he have habit now sleeping while cuddle with jk ... He didn't found jk nearby him nearly his chest ... with a frown he wake up and look at the whole room ... Every morning jk is damn lazy to Wake up from his lovely sleep ... Tae have to do do lot of hardwork for this .. But he didn't think much and check the washroom he didn't found jk there ... Wrapping a towel in his lower part of body he took some steps later come downstairs... He check the whole house didn't even leave any place ... There is no sign of jk it seems like jk is mixed in air .... with a aching heart he called bg who pick up the call ...
Tae: bogum my bun ... Find him I am not able to finding him ... (His breath become unavailable it's choking badly)

Bg: ok (in this fuss tae didn't notice bg is really calm and composed when he become panic last time but now he is not that surprise and not that much tense ... 2 days passed jk is nowhere to be found... Tae becoming crazy for jk ... He taught the remaining days of his life he will spend with jk ... He will ask forgiveness for everything he did ... He will say sorry for coming to his life ... He will say for ruining his innocence... He will say sorry for make him fall in love with him ... Sorry for everything he did till now but here jk is nowhere to be found... It's his fear what if he die without watching his bun's face ... His soul wreck everytime feeling the nostalgic feeling... His spine is cursing him.so badly that he wants to disappear now ....

With a messed up mind he is puffin his cigarette one hand holding wine glass .. he used to do smoke a lot but after marriage he didn't did smoke much just rare time ... But in this 2 days How many cigarettes he consume only he know ... With a deep breath he look at bg like he will destroy him in a second ... )
Tae: so you are saying you didn't get any news about jungkookie (he inhaled the poisoning air once again while bg sigh )
Bg.; yes I I didn't found any news ... Bg face is so straighten like he he don't care about anything now ... Tae cotatme and stand in front of bg holding his collar tightly)
Tae: what are you hiding park ??
Bg; Nothing and why will I hide ?? I have some work boss ... (Saying that bg left and tae start breaking every possible thing )

You can't find someone who are hidden ... Lost ppl eventually get found but what about them who are hidden ... Jk hide himself and tae know about this pretty clearly... He literally search every corner of south Korea but jk seems vanished in air ... It's impossible he didn't get kidnapped... Moreover he hide himself.... Meanwhile bg came and type something in his phone ...
Bg ; he already suspecting me ... We have to do thing fastly...
?? ; don't worry we will win and don't let him suspect on you he shouldn't do this anyway ...
Bg: he have sharp eyes you still don't know him he won't think before Killin me ... Whatever you wanna do just do it earlier... (Shoving his phone inside his pocket he left from there while tae was breaking every possible things inside the cabin ... His hand is bleeding but not more then his heart ... It's bleeding way too much )

Tae: where are you bun come to hubby ...  Hubby sorry bun ... Hubby will do everything for you love ... Pls come to hubby my lovely bunny ... (He cried feeling unbearable pain In his chest ... With a sigh he sit there tiredly... His blank mind is cursing him his soul is cursing him ... His heart is breaking into small pieces but it feels like those small pieces also breaking in more uncountable pieces ... He just wanna disappear from this world ... He just wanna disappear from this universe... Did he really deserve all this pain guess what he do deserve that's why it's all coming in a raw making his soul suffer breaking him from inside ... After a long battle with mind and heart when he fall asleep in the cold floor he too don't know about it ... He just want some peace only ... Without peace nothing come to his mind at this point of life he is way too much tired ...

The next day he open his eyes in a hope a bunny looking face just nearby him ... A rabbit human is holding his hand tightly... But taught always aren't for reality we usually imagine those things which we don't have ... So died he .... With a messed up mind and heavy headache he started his work... The air seems dark polluted air that's enough for killing someone by suffocating.... He stand up and look at the big frame in his cabin ... His Mr rabbit is not with him ... He touch the glass with his rough hand touching his cheeks lovingly then his lips .. he is missing his husband so badly...
Tae: where are you bub my little prince ... Should I die without seeing you without any last good bye.. should I die without seeing your rabbit face ... How can I bunny boy it's seems so hard to think I will die without seeing you without asking forgiveness... I am missing you I am really missing you bubba come to daddy baby boy daddy wanna kiss you one last time ... (He keep his head in the glass frame while some tear drops fall from his eyes ... )

It was passed 10 at night when tae get a msg from Mack ..
In the msg
What happened Kim little husband flew away ... Wow with whom Kim can't even satisfied his little husband that he ran away with someone good good ... Come to your place Kim I am waiting for you just sitting in your throne ... Btw beautiful throne but I must say your husband is on another level ... You should put him in bet kin if no one is here I would love to spend my entire wealth for him ... Come kik come to your death ... (Tae's every veins were flooding by anger only ... His every spine blood become fire how can someone insult his husband... How can someone be this much filthy call him little one as bet ... throwing the phone he start driving recklessly towards mafia's place ... He want to kill mack at this point )

Tae come and saw his all companion are celebrating with mack while mack is sitting on his throne... How can tae let this happen... Throne is his power how can he let someone else sit on it while he is alive ... Everyone laugh at tae soon bg come there who was tracking tae from past 1 hour the deadly fight start only 2 person is fighting with hundred one ... Tae look at bg who get shot by 2 bullets... His state also too much bad .. tae look at him sharply he remembers the incident when eun and bg were planning about their future with their child ... Tae's eyes shed some tears and he took a sharp breath ...
Tae: bg go from here ... (Bg nod his head as no and shoot at the other one meanwhile mack just smile )
Mack ; Kim look at your state all messed up don't even have energy to fight ...

He laugh and tae just gritted his teeth ... He is feeling humiliated he look at some of the Mafia who were tae's side but now they and their gang members are also fighting against him ... Tae chuckle at their betrayal and inhale a sharp breath ...
Tae: listen to me carefully park go from here it's my order ... Are you disobeying me ... (Bg cried at this point he can't disobey his boss he is submissive towards him for years ... With a teary eyes he kill some ppl and left from there while tae about to come and kill lee who is his one of enemy but couldn't as someone fire bullet on him ... He already have so many bruised even he get shoot 4 times ... Looking behind he saw jihoin his one of spy infact head spy ... Chuckling at the worst betrayal he inahle a sharp breath and look at him ... )

Tae: after all you saw your true colour... (Jihoon just chuckle and laugh at tae)
Jihoon; actually you know boss I am devoted towards money who will give me more I will be on his side ... ( Tae chuckle and mack shoot in his stomach while tae couldn't able to keep his balance he fall in the floor and lean by his throne ... ( My fear come true bun I couldn't saw you while I am dying... Pls be happy always don't cry for hubby ... You always make me proud baby boy ... You are daddy's life (he about to close his eyes but soon he heard some gunshots looking at the front door he saw 2 person is holding gun and seeing one his eyes become wide ... He here come Kim Jungkook with park bo gum holding their gun ... Tae sit a little bit comfortable way and loon at jk who ran to him ... )

Tae: bub you came finally... Finally I can see you my little one ... (Jk didn't said anything and kiss his forehead ... Again the fight start ... Jk was firing and now only Mack left who come and stand in front of 3 of them ... )
Mack ; oh Kim's little husband you are beauti (before he can say more jk kick him hardly and he fall in the floor ... Tae look at him he don't have any strength to stand up .. jk keep his gun in his head )
Jk; here is your death mack ... You did wrong you shouldn't messed up with Kim now you did so suffer (jk about to fire but tae stop him )
Tae: didn't I said to you mack Kim little husband will kill you by his own hand now die ... Let's meet in hell ... (He said and jk finally shot mack in his mouth who fall in the floor lifelessly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.6K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
355K 12.8K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
419K 21.1K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
181K 6K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...