Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

The Demon King 2

671 14 15
By JaunexSalemShipper

The Audience were split, litteraly, they were arguing and almost fighting, the reason: Either destroy Jaune or Worship him as their new Lord and Master, Neo already made new uniforms for the foot soldiers of those who follow their new God and Ruby build them Weapons.

They were quiet litteraly butting heads with each other until W.D.Jaune coughed to get their attention.

W.D.Jaune: As much entertaining as it is to see you divide yourself, i would like to continue.

Salem: Before you continue, can you show us what he looked like when he was, well... younger.

W.D.Jaune: Hmm, sure i can do that.

(A/N: Make his hair blonde, even if it would be a bit cursed, btw i own as much as i own Nintendo, meaning nothing.)
Yang: Rehydrated Jaune is hot...

She was blushing hard, same with every girl in the void, some men were blushing as well and a majority were now insecure.

Goodwitch: 'Dont be intimitadet Glynda, just imagine him without clothes... *Does so* OH NO HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Salem: Come to mama my big boy...

Coco: Holy shit he must be at least half an inch taller than Yatsu...

W.D.Jaune: He is 10 feet tall while Yatsuhachi is 7.0 feet tall.

The Blushing Members of the audience:

W.D.Jaune: Oh shi-

W.D.Jaune: 👌☜❄❄☜☼ ❄☟✌☠ ☠⚐❄☟✋☠☝ ✋ 💧🕆🏱🏱⚐💧☜... Now last time i said that we will take a look into his past, and i hold true to my words and give it to you.

The Screen lit up and everyone saw Jaune standing on a hill, he looked healthier than last time they saw him as he had tanned skin, a very muscular body that signalizes that he is a warrior, sun kissed blonde hair, yellow eyes and a beard on his chin, his hair was tied as it was pretty long and he had the same clothes on as before, exept that it is fixed and all the jewellery are also fixed he was glaring at something, behind him was an army of Gerudo soldiers, all holding a weapon, be it spears, blades or bows, one however held a flute in her hands, he then began to smile and said "Hyrule will bow down before me." Jaune had his arms crossed and stood near an outpost, he then raised an arm forward and swung it to the side, the signal given, the Gerudo with the flute played a tune and rumbling was heard.

Weiss: Is the flute creating an earthquake?

Suddenly a horde of humongous fish like creatures emerged from the sand and made their way towards the plateu.

Qrow: Oh youve got the be fucking with me...

Salem: Interesting, the flute summons a bunch of monsters and puts them into a trance...

"Molduga are approaching our position!" yelled a guard and another one said "Its more than we thought, i-its a swarm!", three people were now coming to the screen, the most striking person was not human, he was tall and had slight greenish fur, long ears with earring on them, green tunic like robes and long white hair, his face was elongated like that of a cat and on his forehead was something resembling like a closed third eye, the second person was a woman with long blonde hair, tanned skin and white markings on it, she wore a white dress and had a neckless with a familiar tear like gem on it, the third person was none other than Weiss, she wore a similar white dress and had the same gem on a neckles, her hair was short and she had tear drop like marking under her eyes.

Winter: Who are those two people with Weiss?

W.D.Jaune: Their names are King Rauru the First and Queen Sonia the First, Weiss direct ancestors and the founders of the kingdom.

Adam: Her family goes back that far and how is she there, if they are her ancestors then they should be as dead as dirt.

W.D.Jaune: You remember the golden glow around Weiss, she had used her powers over slight time manipulation and it flung her back 10 000 years back into the past, where everything started in this timeline, dont ask me why as the timeline of the Original is a very confusing one.

"There are so many of them! But why would they..." said Weiss in worry, Rauru then raised his arms and put the infront of his face, fingertips touching each other between his eyes, a gem that is the same as the other two began to glow and Sonia gestured to Weiss to raise her hand to Rauru's back, a golden glow surrounding them both, but Weiss's glow is more brighter and powerful than Sonia's, thei gems glowing as well, Rauru looked behind and looked at Weiss and gave a reasuring smile, a golden orb manifesting between his palms, his third eye opens and a beam of pure energy shot forth and obliderated the Molduga.

Ozpin: What... was that?

W.D.Jaune: Pure light condenced into a single orb fired at a high velocity to the point where it became the beam you all saw, it is known to seal the darkness, its also the same power that lives within Weiss in the original universe.

Salem: And what is with these gems, they seem not normal...

W.D.Jaune: All will be revealed in time, just have patience.

The Gerudo army exept for Jaune were shocked and terrified, "That blast wiped out all the Molduga!" exclaimed one and another asked "How is that possible?!", Jaune looked on in facination and frustration and said "So brute force will not be enough." he then looked at Rauru, more specificly his right arm where the gem rests, "A secret stone of the Zonai... Hm. How interesting." and the screen turned black.

Salem: A what now?

W.D.Jaune: The secret stone of the Zonai, think of it as an amplifier to ones powers.

Yang: Cool i want one.

W.D.Jaune: It also is verymuch useless for Semblances.

Yang: Dang it!

The screen lit up again to show Jaune and two of his Guards kneeling before Rauru, they were inside the throne room and said room has guards all over the place, Rauru and Sonia were sitting in their respective thrones and Weiss standing next to Rauru, "Allow me to offer you my deepest apologies..." said Jaune and the camera pans to him, "On behalf of the Gerudo... for taking so long to accept your repeated invitations."

Ozpin: So that is his plan, get to the good graces of the king and make himself trustworthy enough to get a Secret Stone and then reveal his true intentions.

Ruby: I dont think so...

"It is our desire to be accepted into the protective embrace of your kingdom. To serve it faithfully." said Jaune and Rauru said "A welcome appeal, Jaune. I will accept you vow of fealty to the kingdom of Hyrule." The camera pans to each Secret stone while Rauru spoke, but Sonia's is the most focused and it pans to her face, she is smiling a bit, "I understand that a single male is born to the Gerudo every one hundred years. Rcieveing such an appeal from you, a hero to his people and a king by birth... Well, it is truly reassuring."

Neptune: Im sorry what?!

Ozpin: Oh my...

Yang: He is the only man in his race?!

Blake: I kinda feel bad for him...

Jaune smiled slightly and bowed his head deeper, "It is my honor. When your Zonai ancestors first decsended upon these lands long, long ago, they must have seemed to be gods." said Jaune and Rauru raised an eyebrow, "And now you rule as king and have taken a Hyrulean woman as your wife. Your Majesty has certainly risen above your admirable lineage. Most impressive."

Jaques: I have to admit, he is good with words.

Willow: I would rather french kiss a King Taijitsu than agree with you, but your right, he is subtile in his ambitions and has quiet the silver tounge.

"It is unfortunate that the noble Zonai no longer grace this world with their presence." said Jaune and he looked up with a smile, his yellow eyes practicaly glowing, "All except you and your sister, that is.", Rauru had to surpress the urge to grip his armrest harder, for he had no idea how Jaune figured that out as he made it a well hidden secret.

Kali: So Rauru and his sister are the last of their kind, how sad...

The camera pans back to Rauru, Sonia and Weiss, "Even if something were to happen to me, both my kingdom and the peace it brings- these will endure for generations to come." said Rauru and Jaune smiled with a nearly inaudible scoff, there was a silence and a tension that could be cut with a blade, until Rauru broke it and said "Your actions today are appreciated, Jaune. I look forward to your future endeavors. You may leave.", Jaune bowed his head and said "Your Majesty.", Jaune then grabbed his blade that lay next to him and rose up, he the turned around with his robed blowing and went to the door, smiling sinisterly.

Ironwood: In the entire conversation, one could really see the gears shifting in his head, he has something planned, but what...

Ozpin: Only one way to find out.

Salem: 'Its so facinating, he is a ruler and a man of many words, lets see what you have planned my love.'

Raven: 'Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!'

After Jaune left, Weiss turned to Rauru and said "King Rauru, i believe that man's heart holds many dark ambitions." (Ruby and Bleiss: No shit sherlock.) Weiss then looked to the ground in fright and said "Just his name... Even that... It gives me pause."

Salem: Apperantly her instincts remember him, but her memories dont.

Rauru and Sonia looked at Weiss and gave her a comforting look, "I am well aware of his evil nature. For that reason, and others, i want him close. It will be easier to keep an eye on him."

Cinder: Keep you friends close, but your enemy's closer, he is smart i give him that.

Watts: Agreed, he sure is wise despite being so young.

Weiss had her doubts and Rauru saw that, "There is nothing to worry about.", these six words brought comfort to her and she agreed, the screen turned black once more.

Neo: Famous last words...

Roman: Yup.

The screen lit up again and shows both Weiss and Sonia on a balkony, "All right Weiss. We are alone as you requested. What was it you wanted to discuss with me in private?" asked Sonia and the audience feels a chill, something is going to happen and most of them were not going to like it at all, Weiss began to chuckle and said "You ae far too trusting.", she then pulled a knife out of her back and threw it at Sonia.

Whitley: Weiss what in the gods names?!

Weiss: Thats not me!!!

Suddenly the time seemed to stop and the knife was just floating there, motionless and very harmless now, Sonia then turned around and had a smile on her face, feeling a bit smug, "Oh my. Im surprised to hear you say such a thing." she said and fully turned around, Weiss backing away in slight shock before straightening herself, "That is quite out of character for the Weiss i know. But then you..." the camera pans to Weiss's face, who had a slight glare on her face, "are a puppet of Jaune."

Yang: Im confused, its Weiss i know it, but what has Jaune to do with it?

Ozpin: Your confusion is shared by a majority, we can only watch and see what happens.

Weiss then came out of her hiding place, behind a pillar, with her hand glowing golden, signalizing that she was the one who stopped time.

Yang: What the...

Ruby and Bleiss: This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them.

Ozpin: Huh?

Salem: Ingenious, a spy dressed up as Weiss to asassinate Sonia, he is smart.

Raven: A bit cowardly, but considering of what Rauru is capable of, i cant fault him for using treachery.

Cinder: Well, lets see how he will get out of this situation.

"Did you really think we didnt realize your deceit?" said Weiss, 'Weiss' scoffed and her blade returned to her by Weiss reversing time, 'Weiss' standing completely still as if she is not bothered by the blade coming to slice her head in half, time then resumed and the knife fell infront of 'Weiss's' feet, she then began to laugh a sinister laughter and disolved into black and red smoke, surprising the audience and the duo, Weiss put Sonia behind her back as a form of defense.

Salem: Its no spy, its-

Salem was cut off when Sonia is gasping in shock and pain, time going slow with Weiss turning around just to see what had happened, Jaune had punched Sonias back and broke all of her ribs, each piercing her heart and lungs, the secret stone floated up for a bit before Jaune catched it and tore it away from the necklace.

Qrow: Ok thats some serious strength, guess we saw a glimpse of the Tri-Force of Power.

W.D.Jaune: Sorry to dissapoint, but that was his natural strength, no augmentations done by the Tri-Force, just pure strength.

Yang: he could litteraly break me in half without his power booster!

W.D.Jaune: Thats what makes him so dangerous, he has the power to basicly do anything he wants to, but he is using it only when he feels like it, he could curse you to wither away by simply looking at you, he could turn you inside out with a mere thought, he knows he is powerful and is not afraid to demonstrate his superiority over others, in the end, all that matters to him is gaining more power and rule all of creation, even beyond the omniverse.

Watts: Omniverse?

W.D.Jaune: What do you think reality is, no matter which reality i have visited, all of you think that youre the center of all creation, you had no idea that you had a version of him all along, be happy that he is not like the original.

Ozpin: Oh i am.

Salem: Im not, is there a way to bring him here?

W.D.Jaune: There is but you have to figure that one out for yourself, im not going to do all the work you know.

Salem: Understandable, i wont learn if im getting these things gifted.

W.D.Jaune: Good, now let us continue.

Jaune was looking at the secret stone with a cold look on his face, even his eyes are devoid of any emotions, Weiss was scared and tried to wake up Sonia, but no reply came and Weiss looked up to Jaune with nothing but absolute fear, Jaune saw that and he began laugh a sinister laugh, one of dark triumph as his laughter increased in volume, enjoying the fearful expression of Weiss.

Salem: Oh my, what fearful face she brought out, truly something to laugh at.

Ozpin: So thats how he did it, assasinating the Queen and take her Secret Stone for himself.

The screen lit up once more and Sonia was seen on the ground dead, Weiss still tried to wake Sonia up with no success and Jaune looked at the stone in awe and with malevolent glee, he walked to to the far end of the balkony and said "Finally... finally it is mine!", he raised the arm holding the Secret Stone and said Stone visibly darkened, it then enlargened itself and a Symbol engraved itself on the stone.

Raven: What is he doing?

Adam: I donr know but i dont like it at all.

Ozpin: No one does (Salem and some of the Villains cough) exept for them...

Jaune the let go of the Stone as it began to levitate, it glowed once more before embeding itself onto Jaune's forehead, an ornament appeared around the stone to hold it in place, "Haaah... I can feel my strength surging!" said Jaune as the Miasma of corruption rose, Weiss looked on in sheer horror, not believing what she is seeing, she stared down the Calamity with no fear, stared down hordes of monsters with no fear, but this thing, it scares her like no other, the sky reddened and the miasma spread more, Jaune crouched down in pain as a transformation took place, he spread his arms and roared to the sky as a tornado of corruption and death formed around him.

The audience looked on in either awe or horror at the transformation.

The tornado died down and the result of the transformation was shown, his skin darkened to a dark grey and his hair became a fiery red, his robes became a cloak of miasma, his jewelry remained the same in terms of looks, but are full of corruption now, horns appeared on his head and the sclera became black, his iris are still yellow but are slitted, his hands and feet are now clawed and his teeth sharpened to fangs, all the while a familiar red moon rose to the sky, The Demon King has been born.

Salem: Hes so handsome now.

Cinder: *Humongous Nosebleed*

Ozpin:

Everyone laughed after Ozpin's... Manly scream.

Jaune turned around for Weiss to see his now terrifying glory as he raised a hand, Miasma rising into the air aswell like a fountain, monsters started to appear in all diractions and Rauru appeared, horrorfied at what happened, "Sonia!" said Rauru and Jaune said "Your too late Rauru!", his voice now demonic and sending shivers down the spines of the audience, "You took for granted the godlike power you had in your hands." Rauru looked at Jaune with anger as he continued "Do you now see the potential you squandered? As for her... She is merely the first victim of your arrogance.", Rauru looked in anger and grew even more pissed as Jaune said "You tried to control me, Rauru, and you will die knowing that you failed!", Rauru stood up and was ready to battle Jaune, but Weiss brought him back to his senses saying that Sonia needs him right now, Jaune raised an arm and a beam of corruption made its way to them, Rauru raised a barrier that barely holds and Weiss teleported them to safety, Jaune saw that and was frustrated, but then he looked at his hand and laughed, knowing that he had won, the screen turned black, signalizing the end of the viewing.

W.D.Jaune: That is how everything began in this timeline, how was it?

The audience was in absolute chaos as they were arguing once more, Salem drank her wine that she had conjured and looked on with satisfaction.

W.D.Jaune: Maybe a break will suffice...

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.3K 22
you read the title
22.3K 861 12
We deserve to experience love fully, equally, without shame, and without compromise - ELLIOT PAGE |Twilight-Breaking Dawn| |Fem!Klaus Mikaelson x Wol...
112K 3.2K 78
The title also these are my lower quality writing I may be updating some of them to fix grammatical mistakes and change them to my current writing st...
26.9K 447 24
since i cant find any interesting stories ill just have to make my own.