Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

19-20

79 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 19

Gojo Satoru, a man who relies on his strength to step into the world of magic.

He was supposed to be an urban Long Aotian, but his character was too fucked up.

It annoyed all my colleagues and students, and annoyed everyone I knew.

He thought nothing in this world could make him tremble, but unexpectedly he met a strange creature today.

Now, all his thoughts were filled with that demonic sound.

And the girl’s greasy twisting of her waist and hands and her phrase “You’re so annoying~”

are repeated over and over again.

It is comparable to the infinite space of 0.01 seconds for a shot.

who is he?

Where is he?

Why can't he think of coming over?

The second showdown between the two strongest, Yingyingguai defeated the chicken and the cat.

But Yingyingguai was not happy.

She held the bucket of cooked noodles and grilled the rice ferociously

. She knew that from the moment she transformed into a monster, something was shattered by the wind in her body.

I feel like I have nothing to fear in life.

She finally lost her precious moral integrity.

QAQ

So, how did Gojo Satoru come back?

Ghost?

Quietly, not even giving her time to hide the pot - wait, wait.

Etc., etc.

Isn't Gojo Satoru blind?

How on earth did he know that there was such a huge pile of stuff in her pot?

Even a dog’s nose is not so amazing! ! !

Is Gojo Satoru really invisible?

Yan Xi held the rice spoon in his mouth, doubts arose in his heart, and he wanted to ask for confirmation, but thinking about the social death just now, he silently stopped thinking.

Forget it, maybe he has some special visual skills?

After all, the magician's abilities are all kinds of strange.

In short, it’s all the gap girl’s fault!

Yan Xi: The eyes are fierce. jpg

——————

Tokyo, in an apartment.

During the break, the woman suddenly trembled all over, cold sweat ran down her back, and her hair exploded.

There is an indescribable feeling of panic!

She pressed her hair that was blowing up, pulled out a crumpled thousand yen from the corner, unfolded it, and put it into the schoolbag she picked up from nowhere.

Through the open gap, you can see the large handfuls of coins and scattered Japanese yen notes inside.

On the side, the short and chubby special-grade cursed fetus Tuo Gen, who was covered in white cloth, had cute big eyes, long tentacles on his mouth, and a red head, finally couldn't help but said out of curiosity: "Puch~"

The gap girl, Why would you pick something like this up?

The girl turned to look at it and asked with her eyes.

--what are you saying?

Seeing Tuo Gen looking at the thousand yen in her hand, the girl understood clearly and replied with her eyes.

--To save our lives.

Tuo Gen: "Pfft~"

--Is this your hobby?

Gap Girl: Stare.

--Believe me, Tsukishima Yanki is really cruel! !

--The super fierce one! ! !

Tuo Gen: "Pfft~"

--I understand, just like Clepsydra likes spell tools and Huayu likes flowers, you like this kind of human thing.

Gap Girl: Stare.

--I used the small sum of money I had saved from human apartments for hundreds of years to save my dog's life!

Tuo Gen: "Pfft~"

- Clepsydra said that we will be family from now on, so I can help you pick it up.

Gap Girl: Stare.

--So before I prepare enough money, you must not go to her! ! !

Tuo Gen: "Pfft~"

--I can roll them up with the tentacles on my mouth.

Gap Girl: Stare.

--You will die, you will really die! ! !

The two cursed spirits exchanged harmonious exchanges with each other.

Not far away, three wrinkles appeared on Clepsydra's forehead. He stared blankly into his one eye and asked a spiritual question: "How do they communicate?"

"Do they really know what the other person is saying?"

Hua Yu: " *&*¥%¥&¥”

Clepsydra:......

The volcano above Clepsydra erupted with a "beep" sound.

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻What

the hell did I find?!!!

————————————

Yan Xi found that Gojo Satoru was sometimes annoying. , I really deserve a beating.

Just like now.

"Okay, okay."

He blocked her way: "This is very simple for Yanxi-chan."

"Sorry, I refuse." Yanxi She walked around him expressionlessly and opened the door, but Gojo Satoru entered the room one step ahead of her.

"Don't be so cold." He tilted his upper body: "You look like Nana, so boring."

"Promise, promise, promise." He circled her, clapping his hands as he went, "Promise, promise." "

Promise, promise, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

It was quite rhythmic.

But...

" Mr. Gojo." Yan Xi pinched his eyebrows: "No matter what you say, I can't go to class for you."

"I'll just run errands and clean for you."

"But why don't you even do your own work? You want me to do it for you too!"

"Do you remember that I'm just a high school student?"

"It's really not possible, dah-dah-dah, I'm not a spellcaster, I don't know any spells at all!"

"I can teach you. Who are your students? Isn't this misleading!"

"Does the principal know that you are so casual?"

Is he really not going to expel you?

"If you stay here for a long time, the courses in the junior high school are very easy." Gojo Satoru The white hair on his head trembled from side to side like seaweed: "You just need to do this and that, and then do this and that again." "

What does this and that look like?"

"It's very simple..." Gojo Satoru used his index finger and thumb. He made an eight sign and showed his big white teeth: "Just hit them."

"Huh?" Yan Xi was incredulous and shocked.

"It's that simple." Gojo Satoru gave a thumbs up: "Yan Xi-chan is very relaxed You can do it." "Mr. Gojo, you

have a grudge against your students, right?" Yan Xi was so angry that he asked her to hit someone. Didn't you forget the uncle and the cursed second generation lying in Shuntangtang Hospital?

At this point, I don’t know if they have been discharged from the hospital now.

You are hurting me, Fat Tiger!

"Nonono." Gojo Satoru shook his index finger: "This is a spur, a spur of love~~" "I

can't see it at all." Yan Xi shook his head left and right: "In short, it's just dah."

She said righteously: "I am a civilized person. You don't just hit people casually."

"Besides, your senior management has banned me from taking on missions. I'm going to go out and look for them in the next two days -" "

Oh, um~~~~"

Her unfinished words were suddenly interrupted.

The 192-year-old old man twisted his waist from side to side, and in a high-pitched voice, he copied her tone that day: "Yanxi-chan~~~~"

No, it should be said, it was even worse.

Yan Xi:! ! !

"Just promise me~~"

Damn it! ! ! !

Yan Xi's eyes widened and his hair exploded.

What the hell!

Why do you want to learn from me!

Why do you learn so quickly?

And she's even more arrogant and oily than me! ! !

But I saw Gojo Satoru stomping his big foot, shaking his long arm, and his voice trembling: "Okay~~嘤嘤嘤嘤~" "

Everyone said so~~~嘤嘤嘤嘤~"

"I'll give it to you" It’s your money~~嘤嘤~~~”

“You——”

“Ah ah ah, stop talking, stop talking!!!!”

Yan Xi wanted to cover the other person’s mouth with both hands, and quickly slid back and forth a few times. After removing the afterimage, she turned to her face. She squatted on the ground, covered her face with her hands, her face was red, and her toes were on the ground, wanting to get in there.

What kind of large social death scene is this?

She was extremely ashamed and said: "I'll go, I'll go."

"Stop talking, stop talking." You

've defeated the big boss and stopped your magical power.

Yan Xi finally knew what it meant to shoot oneself in the foot.

The third strongest showdown.

The chicken breaks the cat and launches an unlimited attack on Planet Vegeta's gorilla.

Gorilla hp-9999999999.

KO.

————————————

Early morning, 3:15

Narita International Airport.

When the plane landed and the voice announcement sounded, people in the waiting area cheered up, focused their eyes, looked ahead, and searched individually.

For about half an hour, passengers walked out one after another, dragging their luggage and carrying their bags.

The father held his daughter and walked in front pushing the luggage.

The mother was holding her bag and holding her 8-year-old son. She smiled softly and said, "Grandpa is here to pick us up today."

The young man took out his mobile phone and called his friend: "Moxi, Shunsuke, I'm here, where are you?" ?”

The blond tourist looked around, and the pick-up tour guide held a sign and waved to him with a smile on his face.

The short and elderly mother-in-law walked slowly with her hands behind her back, twirling the beads with her thumbs.

Behind her, a tall young man with a mohawk swiped the screen: "We're here."

Behind her, there was a woman with short black hair and exquisite makeup who looked slightly tired.

"I finally returned to China."

"The kid must be staying at home and staying up late watching horror movies."

They left the airport, got into different cars, and headed for different roads.

There were only a few people walking on the street, and the alleys were dark and dark.

In the cracks and corners invisible to ordinary people, a green-white face slowly poked out, its eyes rolled, and its pupils scanned in all directions.

When I saw the 500 yen, my expression suddenly lit up. My quick eyes reached out and I picked up the yen and put it in my bag.

More than ten kilometers away, a fat man in square-framed sunglasses held potato chips in his mouth and pressed the send button with his fingertips.

On the screen was a stack of information and several photos.

In the photo, a girl with a round head is standing at the street corner, smiling and waving to a woman with short hair.

High-rise buildings, thousands of lights, another ordinary night.

Outside the house, the door opened and closed, and it was Gojo Satoru who went out again.

Inside the house, Yan Xi turned over and was not asleep yet.

On the side, the phone vibrated. When I picked it up and looked at it, I was a little startled.

[Your account XXXX received 1,000,000 yen at 3:40 on August 3rd. Balance...】

Transferer, Gojo Satoru.

Yan Xi's mood gradually became complicated.

The higher-ups in the magic arts were suspicious of her, but no one came to find fault.

Gojo Satoru said he was monitoring her nearby, but he did not restrict her freedom.

Just to help with a lesson, I will transfer one million to her.

The two are neither relatives nor friends, Gojo Satoru doesn't owe her anything.

Thinking about it, the ingredients delivered by Ichichi recently were four to five times more than before.

Like sparkling water that has been left for a long time, gently shake, and little bubbles rise from the bottom of my heart.

A little complicated, a little touching, a little heart-warming.

Chapter 20

The sun was shining brightly on the horizon, white clouds were lingering, and birds were circling in groups of twos and threes.

The weather in August is still hot and dry.

The Magic College is located on a high mountain, surrounded by mountains and forests, with fresh vegetation and green cover, making it very cool.

But the mood of the first-year freshmen is not so refreshing at the moment.

They have been standing under the playground for nearly an hour.

And their class teacher, Gojo Satoru, hasn't come yet.

"That idiot..." Zenyuan Maki, a girl with high ponytail and glasses, slammed her long stick on the ground in displeasure and said with a sullen face: "When are you going to come here?!!" "

My time is not my time. Use it for him to waste!!!"

"I asked everyone to gather here at noon, but I don't know where I ran away."

A vein bulged on her forehead: "Sooner or later I will beat that guy up!!! "

I thought you were used to it a long time ago." On the side, the mascot of the high school, Panda Panda, was spread out on the lawn, scrolling through his mobile phone, and replied nonchalantly: "Wu, if this guy becomes normal one day, Not normal."

"Salmon, salmon," agreed the dog Curly, leaning against his belly.

"Perhaps Gojo-sensei just came late because of something?" New student Otoguyou Taixiao argued in a low voice: "Gojo-sensei is usually very busy..." "

Tsk." Maki made a sound and raised her head: "Hey, Otoko."

"Come here and have a fight." She threw the stick forward in her hand, and was about to take this time to spar with Otoko Yuta, when Gojo Satoru's unique frivolous voice came from the distance. Voice.

"It's been a long wait~~~" He waved his hand and ran over with long strides.

He jumped downstairs and jumped to the center of the crowd.

His legs suddenly braked, and he made big characters on one left and one right: "Mina-san~~~"

"Let us warmly welcome~~~" He held a big red cheerleading ball in his hand, raised his arms, raised them above his head, and shook his hands , rotated three times, and then stretched his arms forward, tilted his right leg back, and shouted: "The cutest and cutest Yanxi-chan makes her debut~~~~" "Dang-dang-dang,

dang-dang-dang-dang-dang-- ———"

The deafening BGM sounded from his waist.

However...

no one showed up, no one answered.

The cold wind blew and the fallen leaves swirled.

The atmosphere was extremely cold.

"What are you doing, you idiot!" Three veins popped out of Maki's forehead: "Turn off that noisy music!"

Can this guy be normal?

"So cold." Gojo Satoru sighed dissatisfied and turned off the music on his phone.

Without the noisy background sound, everyone returned to the main point.

"Is there someone new here?"

"Mentaiko?"

"The name is a girl~~" Panda said, got up from the ground and looked around: "Where are the people?" "

Why didn't you see anyone?"

Maki felt bloodshed for a while . : "Maybe I feel embarrassed."

Girl, you understand me so well!

On the tree in the distance, Yan Xi hugged the tree trunk, clasping his toes and trembling all over.

Is this the impressive and stunning debut Gojo Satoru was talking about?

She unconsciously recalled the morning conversation.

"Hey, hey? Is this how Yanxi-chan plans to go?" "

...Is there any problem with this?"

"Dah, ah, ah, ah, it's too ordinary."

"Everyone in high school is a child who likes surprises. !!"

"Then what should I do?"

"It's very simple. You only need to be responsible for the handsome one falling from the sky."

"Leave the rest to Mala teacher Gojo, I guarantee that everyone will be amazed~"

"... It sounds a bit unreliable."

"No, no, no."

"I'm super experienced."

Super experienced...

experienced...

experience...

you have experience What a ghost! ! ! !

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻I

really believe you!!!

Is this the so-called stunning appearance?!!!

If she really fell from the sky according to Gojo Satoru, I’m afraid she wouldn’t be with her on the spot. Gojo Satoru has made his debut in the earthy world together!!

Let her be quiet.

But Gojo Satoru obviously doesn't think there is anything wrong with his behavior: "Yanxi-chan~" He waved to her: "Come on, come on."

"Don't be shy Well."

"Hurry up, hurry up."

The big red ball in his hand was shaking and shaking, just like her heart was shaking and shaking at the moment.

Yan Xi came down from the tree silently.

Looking at one, two, three, four and five eyes, she He picked his toes, tried to pretend as if nothing had happened, and coughed lightly: "Hello, I'm Tsukishima Yanki."

"I'm your substitute teacher for the next period of time."

"Please give me more advice

." "Substitute teacher?" Everyone was surprised. .

"Swish, that's it." Gojo Satoru nodded: "Yanxi-chan is a super powerful special level~"

Everyone was surprised again.

The special level magician is recognized as the highest level in the magic world, and is even rarer than the giant panda. They exist.

They have high strength and powerful spells, and can easily beat one or two levels.

And looking at the entire Japanese magic world, there are only four of them.

Gojo Satoru, Ninety-Nine Yuki, Shinsei Otoko Yuta, and Curse Shixia Youjie.

When did another special level appear?

The first-year students in the high school were confused.

Gojo Satoru had no intention of explaining. He raised the colored ball again and said loudly: "Mina~"

"Let's Let's have a pleasant self-introduction solitaire~"

"I'll go first." He raised the ball and flicked it to the left and right: "I am gojo, the super handsome gojo, the strongest gojo, the most popular among students. gojo."

"Full marks for gojo~~"

Everyone: ...

Yanxi: ...

Gojo Satoru really refreshes my understanding of him every day.

Then, the older child Gojo Satoru will color The ball was handed to Panda.

Pangda naturally took the colored ball, and happily shook it to the left, then to the right, and rotated twice. He said in high spirits, "I am Pangda, not a panda but a cursed Panda." "

" Yao, here, Xi, Gu~~~"

Then he handed it to the dog Juanji next to him.

The dog Juanji grabbed the colorful ball, stretched, shook it, and shook it up and down: "Kelp, tuna Mayonnaise, pickled fish roe.”

The panda on the side translated for him: "He is Gou Juanji, a master of rice ball language, and an extremely rare spell caster." "

Salmon, salmon." Gou Juanji nodded, and then handed the colored ball to Otoko Yuta.

Otoko Uta took the colored ball, huddled in front of him, his cheeks were red, and he shook it slightly: "Hello, I am Otoko Uta, please give me some advice."

Then, he handed it to Zenyuan Maki.

Zenyuan Maki didn't even look at it, and introduced coldly: "Zhanyuan Maki, just call me Maki."

Zenyuan?

This name is somewhat familiar.

I seem to have heard it somewhere.

However, there aren’t only four first-year students in a high school, right?

He accidentally said it out loud, and Gojo Satoru thoughtfully helped to clarify his doubts.

"Spell masters are very rare, and this year's freshman class is already the largest one."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi was greatly shocked.

It's a miracle that the world of magic has survived to this day.

"Okay, okay." Gojo Satoru announced again: "Next is Yanxi-chan's show time~~~" "

Your most handsome Gojo-sensei is going on a business trip."

"Everyone should get along well." He said and waved.

After walking a few steps, he turned around and said with a smile, "Don't miss me too much."

Everyone: ...

No one will miss you at all!

The five cats left and the atmosphere became quiet again.

But thanks to the fuss he made just now, Yan Xi didn't feel any more restrained.

"That." She scratched her head and asked, "Can I see your class schedule?"

The little magicians looked at each other, and then Panda said, "We don't have that kind of thing."

Yan Xi:... ...?

"No?" She was shocked: "Then what do you usually learn?"

"Practical training." Panda replied: "But sometimes I also take cultural classes."

"Salmon."

"No?" Yan Nozomi couldn't believe it.

"No more." Yi Guyou shook his head honestly: "Is there any problem?"

What a big problem!

Yan Xi was shocked for a hundred years. This is not a school!

Even Pheasant School is not that good! ! ! !

This is simply to teach a group of illiterate people with well-developed limbs and simple minds! ! !

As a conscientious Saiyan, Yan Xi feels that he must correct such evil deeds! ! ! !

However, don't rush for a while, as the traveler's words say, it is done secretly and subtly, and you can't eat the fat in one breath.

Now, let her get back to business: "Well, since what you learn most is actual combat, can I take a look at your physical fitness table?"

Everyone: ...

What is that?

"We never record these."

Yan Xi: ...

Yan Xi finally asked the question in his soul: "What did Wu Jiao Satoru teach you?"

"I won't really let you fight back and forth every day. Right?"

Everyone:...

Everyone also raised questions in life: "Isn't this the fastest way to increase strength?"

Yan Xi:...

"That's a fart!!!"

( ╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻Gojo

Satoru, you are a big dog!!!!

"Yes, is there any problem?" Yi Guyouta asked in a low voice.

Yan Xi covered her throbbing forehead and said patiently They explained: "If you don't record your physical fitness, how can you know your strengths and weaknesses, and how can you determine the most suitable development direction for you? How can you customize your own strategic plan?" Everyone was stunned

.

You It makes sense.

Panda tapped his left hand on his right hand and suddenly realized: "I understand, just like playing games, some people are suitable to be assassins, some people are suitable to be tanks, and some people are suitable to be DPS."

"Forget it." Yan Xi took out his notebook from his bag and sighed: "Next, let me briefly understand your basic qualities."

"Let's start with the most basic strength and speed."

She looked at a few people. , secretly guessing that since they are Gojo Satoru's students and Xia Youjie personally admits that they are excellent, they should be pretty good in all aspects...right?

Half an hour later, Yan Xi stared at the form on the paper and fell into a long confusion. Silence.

Seeing her expression, Maki frowned and asked, "What's wrong? Am I weak?"

Yan Xi: ...

How should I tell you tactfully, you are so weak that even the old man in the hospital is Can I beat you all up?

"It's okay." Yan Xi said euphemistically.

"But don't worry, I will give you special training."

Yan Xi gave a thumbs up. According to the ancestors,

Turtle Immortal tried the special training method, you guys worth having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 347 41
Alternative Title: 在恋爱游戏玩首领RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: My name is Sakurai Hoshi, and I am playing a love adventure RPG. However, my game style...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.7K 95 57
Alternative Title: 武装咒术侦探社 Author: Wangzai Snow Cake Summary: Hanazhi Zhenyuan was accidentally bound to the card system. The system says that any o...
1.7K 147 6
One year after the fall of White Star and his minions and both the Western and Eastern continent regained its peace. This is the story of the once re...