Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

1-4

215 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 1

[Dear Miss Yan Xi, Hello,

you are dead.

The body is cold and cannot be saved.

but! You are reincarnated again.

Because you were single for three lifetimes and died young for three lifetimes, it really saddened the listeners and shed tears while hearing it, and even I was moved by it.

Therefore, this system specially gives you a SSSSS-level life-saving golden finger.

Please explore the cheat content on your own.

I wish you can be single in this life. 】

Yan Xi: ...

The single dog king is actually me.

It's really annoying.

The system has left, and a piece of white paper floats down in the air.

Catch the paper and look at it carefully.

[Kanagawa Prefecture, XXX Street, Tsukishima House. 】

Yan Xi was shocked.

Once she traveled through time, the system took care of her and gave her an apartment at the beginning!

Could it be that she just jumped over the dragon's gate, got lucky, and became the future Mary Sue, the urban Long Aotian?

However...

looking for the address, Yan Xi fell silent again.

The place in front of me was in a state of disrepair, with holes in the roof and air leaks in the walls, overgrown weeds, and cobwebs everywhere. It was almost impossible to see.

Looking around, there is no village in front, no shop in back, not to mention sparsely populated, and there is a warning cordon not far away.

...She is overthinking.

There is no urban Long Aotian, no modern Mary Sue, only the reincarnated social animal reserve.

Fortunately, the memory is still there and the knowledge has not been lost.

It's just a matter of starting over as a junior high school student.

With the knowledge from the previous life and 99% hard work, it is not a dream to go to a prestigious school, become a rich woman, and live a sweet life!

She can do it!

However, Yan Xi never expected that her sweet dream would encounter level 99 waterloo before it even started, and she would spit out her soul and ascend to the sky.

Why?

Because she saw a monster! !

But I saw the monster, about two meters tall, with six eyes, short and thick limbs, and a wide open belly. There were no internal organs inside, only rows of cold fangs.

It looked at her, its six eyes rolled, its scarlet tongue wrapped in wet mucus poked out of its belly, and it said hello to her passionately.

Welcome to the new world~

Are you surprised?

Is it surprising?

Yan Xi:! ! !

It’s so exciting! !

The urban sweet novel turned into Cthulhu in the Night of One Hundred Demons in the blink of an eye.

If you weren't watching a horror movie, you would probably be sent away on the spot with your eyes rolled and your legs kicked off.

Although, she is only a little bit away from death now.

The terrifying fangs were right in front of him, the rotting stench rushed into his nose, and his tongue dripping with mucus rolled around his calf. Yan Xi felt that his mind went blank.

Could it be that she was about to die just after reincarnation?

No!

She also wants to borrow another five hundred years from heaven!

How could he die before leaving the army?

The desire to survive suddenly surged, and the ancient power surged in the body. Blue lightning crackled twice, and pale golden light appeared for a moment. After a few times, the long hair changed between gold and black, and everything quietly returned to normal. At the same time, , Yan Xi picked up the chair next to him and hit the tongue hard.

Boom -

the tongue was broken, the ground collapsed, the monster was dumbfounded, and Yan Xi was stunned.

Damn it!

Something's wrong with me!

**

After one week of reincarnation, the three views collapsed and the world view was reorganized.

I originally thought that my second life would be a youthful and passionate girl comic, but I didn’t expect that it would actually be a life-threatening comic about subduing demons and demons.

Not to mention anything else, she encountered no less than ten monsters in these seven days alone.

The experience of killing monsters skyrocketed, and the psychological quality skyrocketed.

From the screams at the beginning to the heavy punches now.

She is no longer what she used to be, she is the evolved Niu Gulu Xi!

During this week of exploration, she also gained a full understanding of her body.

The so-called SSSSS level golden finger is a Saiyan body plus various martial arts that require her to explode day and night.

This golden finger was so honest that Yan Xi was so moved that she cried "Wow".

I feel like I will never be single again. :)

***

Time flies, and three months passed in the blink of an eye.

"Old girl, work has started."

The foreman not far away shouted loudly.

Yan Xi finished talking about the instant noodles in the cup, took out a tissue and wiped his mouth, patted his butt and stood up.

As the saying goes, a penny beats a hero.

The extremely high force saved her life, but it could not save her wallet.

The growing strength is like an untied husky, running with its hooves on the road to demolishing a house.

Coupled with the Saiyan's huge appetite, the family that was not already wealthy was completely in trouble.

For this reason, she can only go out to work part-time.

The traveler's words are good, if you don't keep a low profile, you can't save your life.

Remember to be patient! Don't be arrogant!

Yan Xi feels that it makes sense.

Therefore, in order not to be noticed by everyone, Yan Xi behaved like an ordinary person during the day, went to school honestly, and behaved well. At night, he secretly flew across the ocean and went to the country of Rice to do odd jobs under disguise.

I work as a coolie moving bricks and building walls, I set up a stall and start a business as a translator, and when I have time, I use the name of a witch to exorcise evil spirits through physical means and remove spirits with heavy blows.

Be careful about your work, be diligent and down-to-earth.

Just like this day after day, year after year.

Finally, at the age of 17, Yan Xi had saved a small treasury that would cover most of her expenses in the next five years. She broke away from the crazy part-time job and devoted herself to Xuehai's career.

.........

In June 2017,

Enki was admitted to Hyotei Academy in Tokyo and transferred from Sato Sakura High School to Hyotei Academy.

Wednesday, June 3rd.

Yanxi dragged her luggage and bag on her back and got on the Shinkansen to Tokyo.

There were not many people on the Shinkansen at this time, and the suitcases were dragging on the ground with a grunting sound.

Because she had a lot of luggage, she bought two seats.

Looking for the seat according to the number, Yan Xi paused.

The atmosphere ahead was a bit strange.

The man on the left has a half-cropped bun, a bunch of side bangs on his forehead, extremely narrow eyes, and is wearing a cassock that looks like...a master?

The man on the right has a white broom head tilted up, his eyes are covered with bandages, and he has no blind stick in his hand. He is such an inspiring young man with a physical disability and a strong will!

At this time, the two people were facing each other, seeming to be gazing affectionately, and their silence seemed to contain a thousand words.

The appearance is very good, the atmosphere is very beautiful, the eyes are very happy, and any angle can win the hearts of a lot of girls.

But...

the road is so big, and the two of them are in the middle, and she can't get across!

Yan Xi, whose girly heart had long since been fed to the dog, spoke coldly and ruthlessly.

"Excuse me, can you two excuse me?"

After saying this, the master moved his eyes to her.

He glanced at her, his lips slightly parted.

"Ah..."

He sighed softly: "They are really everywhere..."

He sighed and smiled evilly.

He raised his hand, and a monster appeared in his palm.

etc!

A monster appeared? !

The monster had four eyes up and down, a huge slit mouth, was wearing a kimono, and had bare feet. It looked very unique and had a lot of momentum.

Oh, it turns out you are no ordinary person either.

At this time, a word floated in the air.

"Nasty monkey."

Nasty...monkey?

monkey? !

Damn it! Σ(っ°Д°;)っ!

My vest was ripped off? !

Yan Xi was shocked,

but then she became angry again.

What's the meaning?

Just because you are not from Earth, do you want to unleash monsters and kill them all? ?

What kind of mountain valley is this idiot from? !

This is too much!

Yan Xi raised his hand angrily and slapped the monster on the face.

But the monster instantly took off on the spot, rotated at a high speed of 720 degrees, and stuck to the wall with a snap, like a watermelon falling from a high altitude, turning directly into mud.

"What happened to the monkey?!"

"The monkey ate your rice and cost your family money?"

Master:! ! !

Blind young man:! ! !

Chapter 2

The cursed spirit dies too quickly, like a tornado, catching off guard.

The master's hands froze and his expression became dull.

What did I see?

Is this a monkey? ! !

Is this really a monkey? ! ! ! !

Master, his full name is Xia Youjie, is the leader of the Panxing Sect and the leader of the MLM organization.

He was kind, kind and enthusiastic about helping others, and took it as his own duty to remove the cursed spirits and protect ordinary people.

But after experiencing conspiracy, conspiracy, physical and mental abuse, he had a new dream.

He wants to build a brave new world with only spellcasters!

Dream, dream, just think about it.

As long as you read more books, you will know that it is not reliable at all.

But Xia Youjie... doesn't study!

After three years in the high school, I practiced physical skills in my free time, and spent the rest of the 996, not only speaking a few English words, but also feeding the junior high school knowledge to the dog.

All in all, I learned nothing at all!

I haven’t done anything to understand it, and I haven’t read the social news.

Don't make decisions when faced with problems, don't look up information and don't surf the Internet.

So just like that, he turned black.

He massacred the village and defected to the Shoe Cult, freeing himself to be wild.

However, no matter how ambitious you are, you still have to rely on monkeys for transportation.

So here he is, riding on the Shinkansen armed with deodorizing spray and a complete dislike of monkeys.

Unexpectedly, on this Shinkansen, which he specially selected and had few monkeys, he met his former best friend, Gojo Satoru.

They used to be like wind and sand, like rain and dew.

They laughed together and had fun together, kneeled together and wrote self-criticisms together.

They run on the road of youth facing the sunset.

Unfortunately, everything changed in that bitter summer.

He is no longer what he used to be.

And my best friend...

he is killing Matt more and more.

Xia Youjie's little eyes paused for a moment on his best friend's broom head, then moved away... It was a bit eye-catching.

"Long time no see, Satoru." He smiled lightly: "I heard that you became a teacher."

"No wonder this year's freshmen are so outstanding." His smile deepened: "So they are all your beloved disciples."

"I have always known, Satoru, that you are the strongest."

"But even if I am as strong as you, I still have to run around day and night for those stupid monkeys."

"Why bother?" He spread his hands and opened his eyes wide. 0.1mm: "This world belongs to the strong."

"Those monkeys are like rats in the gutter. They only endlessly produce spell spirits and persecute spell masters." "

Don't you understand yet, Wu? ?” He shouted loudly: “Only the world of conjurers is the most beautiful world!”

The memories buried in the depths surged, and they vaguely overlapped with that day ten years ago.

That day, he said the same thing among the people passing by.

Ten years later, his thoughts have not changed.

He firmly believed that this was the true truth and the true righteousness!

It's a pity that Gojo Satoru's thoughts have not changed as he did ten years ago: "I said, your idea is simply impossible to realize." "

If you continue to be obsessed with it."

"One day, I will I'll finish you off with my own hands..."

...Jie

"Ah... that's right." Xia Youjie sighed softly: "That's really my honor."

In short, the two of them have not reached an agreement, so they are ready to fight.

This is the Shinkansen. In order to protect the weak monkey, Gojo Satoru will not let go. As long as he delays for 10 seconds, he can get away immediately.

So Xia Youjie prepared to release his special imaginary spell spirit - transforming into Tamamo and come out to cause trouble.

I don't want to, in the tense atmosphere between the two of them.

Here comes a female monkey.

She waved her little hand.

Tamamo Mae is gone...

gone!

It's gone! ! !

Come out and take a ride, and your combat power will be cut in half!

Thinking of the vows he had made just now, he opened his mouth and shouted to his best friend: Monkeys are weak and ignorant, and the birth curse spirits are noisy, so why protect them?

As a result, he was slapped in the face in the blink of an eye.

Xia Youjie felt his face hurt.

At this time, the female monkey opposite raised her hand again.

Years of combat experience made him immediately tremble, the spell wrapped around his body, his eyes observed six directions, his ears listened carefully, and his whole body was on alert.

But, he was still beaten.

The girl used her delicate palms and slender wrists to pack an overwhelming force, and with lightning speed, she passed through his spell, broke through his defense, and pulled him aside. .

"What era has it been? The Qing Dynasty has died, and you are still practicing racial discrimination!" "

If you have nothing to do, just study

more." "You are such an old man, why are you still so middle-class?"

"Next time you will do this again. , I’ll give you a discount on my legs!”

After saying that, he left.

He was left alone, like a rag doll discarded by the roadside, leaning on the armrest, with the back of his head on the ground, his eyes dull, his soul half-vomited, his expression dull, and he doubted life.

"Kacha kacha." Beside, a flash light lit up.

But he saw Gojo Satoru holding his mobile phone, changing various angles, pressing the screen with his thumb, flashing lights together, taking more than a dozen photos at the speed of light, and he was smiling like a retarded person.

"Hahahahahahahaha, it's so embarrassing, Jay, hahaha, look here, look here~" "

I'm going to send it to Glass and the others to take a look."

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~"

Gojo Satoru laughed and made a pig noise. .

Xia Youjie: I'm tired, let's destroy it...

**

At the same time, on the other side, after Yan Xi left the sight of the two of them, he quickly picked up his suitcase, jumped out of the window and ran away overnight.

Your waistcoat has been stripped off. If you don’t run away, is it possible that you are waiting to be caught?

I have watched a lot of movies and know all the routines.

Reality is not Disney, there is no room for luck.

Human beings have always been cruel and gentle creatures.

This scene couldn't help but appear in Yan Xi's mind.

High in the sky, helicopters were hovering.

"Target found."

"Quick! Prepare to shoot!!"

After some indiscriminate bombardment.

She was intact.

The government was shocked.

Is this person so dangerous?

No, it must be eliminated!

Next...

"Missile preparation..."

"Aim -"

"Launch!"

Boom -

smoke billowing.

She is still alive.

After that, she and the government staged a series of action dramas of pursuit and counter-pursuit, escape and counterattack.

Then, she failed to control a big move, the mountains and rivers were shattered, the earth collapsed, and Japan was in danger!

In an instant, she became an SSS-level terrorist, attracting the attention of all countries.

In order to destroy her enemy, a certain country decided to use nuclear weapons.

That day, a huge mushroom cloud lit up the sky.

And she stepped out through the billowing smoke, countless flesh and blood stumps, and broken walls, with a slight injury.

Why?

She looked up to the sky and screamed.

I helped an old lady cross the street, picked up large bills and handed them to the police.

Respect teachers at school and treat classmates with enthusiasm and love.

Follow the rules and laws and don’t cause trouble.

So low-key!

So well-behaved!

Why can't you tolerate me?

The rain was pouring down, even heavier than the day Yiping went to find her father.

She knelt on the ground, her eyes were red, her mentality was shattered, she let out a loud roar, stepped on the earth with her feet, pointed her sword at the sky, and shouted angrily:

"My fate is up to me, not God!"

"I would rather bear the world than teach the world to bear me!! "

Since then, she has fallen into the devil's sect and killed the way of heaven - ahem, it's a coincidence.

Yan Xi shook off the second-most thoughts in her mind. She was a good young man with upright views. Wasn't she good-looking? Or does money not smell good?

What can I do to find fault for myself?

Moreover, there is a saying that goes well, there is heaven and there are people outside the world. You can't be too arrogant, otherwise there will always be a big boss to teach you how to behave.

And she is just an ordinary person.

Fortunately, she had already had the foresight to disguise herself all year round, covering her bangs and wearing a hat, so that she would not recognize her mother even when she came.

Therefore, as long as she ties up her bangs, changes her hairstyle, and changes her outfit, she will be the most ordinary girl in the crowd again.

As expected of her!

like.

**

The weather in July is sultry and it rains lightly.

Something big or small happened recently in the Unicorn Apartment in Sanjusanmachi, Tokyo. Apartment 303, which had been empty for a long time, was finally rented out.

Apartment 303 is a well-known murderous house in the community. Three owners died and seven residents were scared away. It was as eerie as a tomb and the neighbors moved one after another.

The charterer was so worried that his head was bald and his heart was broken.

Even if the rent drops again and again, no one dares to live there.

I have a mortgage on my back, two kids at home, and life is tight. What should I do?

It can only be lowered.

Housing prices in Tokyo are very expensive. Buying and renting a house costs a lot of money. There must be some brave men under such low prices. Here comes another person.

The girl was about 16 or 17 years old, wearing a T-shirt and trousers, flip-flops, dragging a 28-inch suitcase, and carrying a huge hiking bag.

She raised her hand, dug into her left pocket, and took out several thousand crumpled pieces of money. She dug into her right pocket and pulled out a handful of coins.

"5, 10, 15..."

I muttered in a low voice, picking at the ropes with my fingers, vividly and vividly.

However, the girl is beautiful, with peach blossom eyes, a small nose, a slim waist and long C-cup legs. Even though the atmosphere of poverty is strong, her appearance is still online.

To put it simply, a good-looking person looks good even if he wears a sack and picks his nose.

The landlord was touched in his heart. The poor baby must have suffered a lot. It was not easy, so he waved his hand and reduced the price by ten yen.

Sign the contract, hand over the keys, and wave goodbye.

The landlord turned around with tears in his eyes and excitement in his heart. There is a fool who wants to rent my room. No matter how small the mosquitoes are, they are still meat. Even if they run away, the deposit will not be refunded!

He is not at a loss.

As everyone knows, the tenants are more satisfied.

There is a guy whose monthly rent is only 18,000 yuan. After deducting water, electricity and daily expenses, it comes to zero after rounding off!

She earned it! ! !

All in all, both parties are satisfied with this transaction.

After closing the door and opening the window, Yan Xi placed his backpack on the ground.

Pick up the broom and put on the headscarf.

Cover your mouth and nose and start cleaning.

The broom in his hand left an afterimage, and the dust on the ground flew up.

Thinking of the beautiful days in the future, Yan Xi cleaned with great enthusiasm.

And just after she packed up the last bit of trash, the doorbell suddenly rang.

Yan Xi is confused?

Who?

She had just arrived and didn't know anyone at all.

Who will look for her?

Could it be a neighbor?

Doubt opens the door.

Head raised.

"Yo~"

The person raised his claws and showed eight teeth.

Yan Xi:...

Σ(っ°Д °;)っHoly shit!

Why was the disabled, white-haired broomstick in the subway standing at her door? ! !

Chapter 3 [Catching Insects]

"Wow, it's really not easy to find you."

The young man's tone was frivolous, with a slight curl at the end.

Is this specially for her?

Yan Xi's expression suddenly became stern. The two met on the Shinkansen for the first time, and the other party's back foot was able to find the door.

He must be quite capable!

Take it seriously.

First, ask who is coming.

"Are you?"

 "Gojo Satoru."

The young man introduced himself: "The head teacher of the Conjuring College." 

Yan Xi:...? ..."

He thought about it, deliberated, and asked hesitantly: "Enrollment?"

 "Bing go~" 

"Correct answer!"

 "One more point for Yanxi-chan~~" 

Yanxi: "..." 

I've done it all I want to fight with you in intrigues, you come and I go into darkness, don't expect you to be an admissions office? This is really unexpected. 

Yan Xi was about to say something. Suddenly there was something strange in my thigh. As soon as he lowered his head, he was faced with a pale grimace again.

 Yan Xi: ……………… 

A woman who appears to be a ghost ghost. She is a member of the cursed spirit class and has severe social fear. She doesn’t like killing people or cannibalism. She only likes to listen to gossip in her life. But things must be reversed. After hundreds of years of listening to gossip, she suddenly got tired of it one day. She wanted to be quiet. 

So, she found this room. There was a death in the house and it had been empty for more than half a year. There was no magician and no noise. The girl was very satisfied and she planned to stay there for a long time.

 After killing three or four humans and scaring away seven or eight neighbors, she ushered in a long period of peace. But human beings will never lack those people seeking death. On this day, another girl came. 

He has no magic power or supernatural powers, so he can do whatever he wants. I think once she appears, humans will be pissed off and run against the train all night long. 

The human was cleaning. She was still humming! Really not afraid of death!

 The gap girl crawled out from the gap. At the same time, the doorbell rang. During the gap, the girl found the right angle and posed properly. The human girl opened the door again. 

The young man at the door stood against the light, and the two began to chat with each other. The gap girl took aim and was in a good mood. Unexpectedly, the human snacks that came to her door were buy one and get one free.

 She is blessed! The girl used all four limbs in the gap, kicked back, stretched her mouth by half of her head, and rushed towards the girl like an arrow from the string! I, the gap girl, want to eat one for two today!

 ... Three seconds later. 

Gap woman lost her tooth.

 Gap Girl:! ! ! I'm fucked! , shocked the gap between women for a hundred years!

 What if the body is said to be delicate and soft and easy to push down, but it will break into pieces and become crunchy after just one bite? ! 

Why does this TM feel a thousand times harder than steel, concrete, and soil?

 As a rare and intelligent curse spirit. The gap girl knew immediately that it was bad, she had hit a brick wall! 

If I don't run away, I'm afraid I'll be cold in the next second. If your teeth are gone, they can regenerate, but if your life is gone, then it is really gone!

 The girl wanted to run away during the break. Unfortunately, she moved quickly, and the human girl moved even faster. But he saw her stretch out her big palm and grab her long hair. 

At that moment, the gap girl felt that she was just a little bit away from dying on the spot. In a flash of lightning, the gaping woman knelt on her knees, stretched out her arms, spread her hands, and there was a stack of money in her palms! Hands, stopped. 

The murderous intention is gone. The girl's eyes lit up. The young man opposite was stunned. For a while, the atmosphere fell silent. After a while, Yan Xi spoke first. 

"Sorry."

She put away the wad of money at the speed of light, turned around and smiled: "Your school is very good, but I won't consider transferring." 

"Huh?"

Gojo Satoru was puzzled: "Why?" 

"It's tiring to suppress your own power and live among ordinary people." 

"But I don't need to learn how to get rid of the cursed spirit." Yan Xi said, He also shook the quiet girl in his hand. What is there to learn from something that can be solved with just one slap?

 "Besides, I am already in my second year of high school and will face the college entrance examination in another year. The competition is so fierce now and my grades are still in the middle. With this time, I might as well answer a few more sets of questions." 

Gojo Satoru:... " Speaking of which, does your school give extra points for the college entrance examination?"

 Gojo Satoru: ... Gojo·problem student·has never considered going to college.

Satoru: ... This script is wrong. 

As a fruit farmer dedicated to cultivating little apples, no, a college teacher, Gojo Satoru was shocked the first time he met Yanxi girl. This girl's potential is comparable to Otoko, and her strength is comparable to Tamamo's.

She is definitely the next Gojo No. 2! After checking the information again, oh haha, it's not the Yusan family, nor any other family. In addition to being a cursed spirit, she also worked part-time as a witch. Wherever she went, no one survived. 

This is simply the SSR he has dreamed of! Gojo Satoru perked up. Gojo Satoru was excited. Gojo Satoru came to the door overnight. He thought beautifully. Spellcasters deal with spell spirits all year round, and they are all more or less problem students.

 They have crazy thoughts, distinctive personalities, walk alone, and are out of tune with their surroundings. They are anomalies among ordinary people, ordinary people in the world of magic.

 As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together and people divide into groups. For them, the world of magic is home. Therefore, the wild little magicians you meet can be said to be a sure bet.

 But I never expected it. The girl in front of me actually wants to go to college! She wants to study and go to college!

 So ordinary, so ordinary! Gojo was a bit unbelievable. He felt that he could still save a little more. I remembered the situation of the young girl working to be self-sufficient, and her greedy appearance just now. 

Gojo Satoru said in a persuasive manner: "If a conjurer goes on a mission, the reward will be very generous."

As expected, the girl's ears twitched slightly.

"How much?"

"Well, it must be at least six figures..." Gojo Satoru said casually.

Six, six figures?

Good guy, she has to work several jobs and work very hard for a month to earn a small amount of money.

The conjurer actually made money in one mission!

Yan Xi's heart moved shamefully.

He really gave too much.

Education and money...

how should she choose?

Of course I want them all!

Only children make choices.

She is an adult.

Yan Xi held down the girl's head: "Teacher, look at this curse spirit. He is a bitch and can bribe. He must be of a high level." "A

guy of this level is just a spoiler to me. "

So it's okay to study in a high school or something. I think with my ability, I can go directly to work."

"Although it's okay to do this, but..." Gojo Satoru chuckled: "Young people should enjoy their youthful talents at this age. Yes."

There is nothing wrong with that.

Yan Xi agreed.

But asking her to lower her education level and go to a college or something like that is absolutely not allowed!

Using his clever little brain, Yan Xi saw the gap girl beside him, and suddenly an idea flashed and he said: "I can send my little brother to complete the task in my place, and I can just continue studying in high school." It was

her as expected.

like!

"...Little brother?"

Yan Xi slapped the girl on the shoulder: "That's it."

"The new one is still warm and has a good IQ." After a pause, he added: "It should be able to live for a while longer. ...right?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

"You want the cursed spirit to get rid of the cursed spirit?"

Girl, you really have an idea.

Why didn't I think of that!

Gojo Satoru opened the door to the new world and enthusiastically suggested that one person and one spirit sign a bond.

Interstitial Girl: "..."

No, wait, why do I, a curse spirit, have to do the work of a spell master? !

How can I continue to curse the spirit world if word spreads!

Do I, the interstitial girl, not want to lose face? !

I, the interstitial girl

... set the bond with tears.

The first confrontation between the two strongest members of QAQ

ended with Gap Girl signing a contract to become the number one social beast in the cursed spirit world.

Yan Xi was very satisfied with this, and Wu Jiao was very happy.

Only gap girls are miserable.

Interstitial Girl: It’s true that I’m not a human being, but you are really fucking dogs! !

**

In the dim room, rows of screens stand around.

Behind the screen, there are figures.

Gojo Satoru stood in the center with his hands in his pockets, his face full of impatience.

"Use the cursed spirit to get rid of the cursed spirit?"

"That's nonsense!"

"Gojo Satoru, what are you thinking about?"

"If the cursed spirit gets out of control, do you know how many people will die?"

Ah, a bunch of old oranges , only one mouth.

It's so annoying.

"That won't happen."

"Yan Xi has signed a bond with the imaginary evil spirit. Once the evil spirit disobeys her orders and harms humans, it will die immediately."

Gojo Satoru said, leaving Mouth: "Besides, interstitial girls are rare and intelligent curse spirits." "

If it succeeds, the sacrifice of the curse master can be greatly reduced in the future."

"This kind of thing, no matter how you think about it, there will be no gains. Damn it." He spread his hands and said, "I tell you, you are all so old, it's time to keep up with the times."

"Have wisdom?" Someone behind the screen shouted angrily: "Now that we have discovered that people with wisdom The cursed spirit should be taken into custody immediately!"

"The gap girl should belong to the world of magic, to the magicians, not to some low-class guy who doesn't even have magic!" "

You still let her live among ordinary people. "

Can you guarantee that she will not attack ordinary people?"

"Can you guarantee that she will not go against the magic world?"

"If the gap girl cannot accept it, then Tsukishima Yanki must be under the custody of the magic world. !"

The smile on Gojo Satoru's face gradually faded.

The old oranges are really ignorant.

Give it some sunshine and it will be brilliant.

Panicked at the slightest sign of trouble.

So, why aren’t these guys dead yet?

Trying to take away the youth of young people is unforgivable.

It seems that he can't let go at any time -

wait, Gojo Satoru suddenly flashed past the scene of the Shinkansen...

and thought of his best friend who fell to the ground with "a delicate body".

He was silent for a few seconds.

"In that case." Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets and said nonchalantly: "You can go and try."

"Of course."

"It can't be too much."

His sunglasses slipped off, revealing a pair of blue eyes: "After all, Yan Xichang can be considered my student now."

"Then, I'll take my leave." After that, he turned and left.

Only a group of people were left wondering.

According to Gojo Satoru's temperament, isn't he a bit too talkative this time?

However, since he said he would not interfere, then their senior management would decide on the imaginary girl in the gap between the curse spirits!

As for the so-called heaven and curse bound Tsukishima Yanki?

Isn't he just a guy without magic power?

He is not a descendant of a family of magicians.

He is just a 17-year-old high school student, and his strength is only at the level of Zenyuan Maki.

To be able to recover the first-level cursed spirit, Gojo Satoru must have had a hand in it!

It’s simply not easy to solve!

The senior management here swears by it.

Gojo Satoru over there took out his mobile phone and after admiring the "beautiful photos" of his best friend, he happily sent a message to the girl Yanxi.

[Yanxi-chan, the first mission is here~]

Come on, let me see the true strength hidden in your body.

Chapter 4

What is the most important thing on the first day at work?

Leave a person with a well-behaved and capable image.

A well-behaved image shows harmlessness and reassures peers.

Capable actions satisfy your leaders and add points to your impression.

This is a qualified social animal code.

Now that prices are soaring and social troubles are rampant, it is not easy to find an easy job.

There are tuition fees in the front and living expenses in the back.

No matter how many small vaults there are, if you can't get in or get out, you will be doomed sooner or later.

Therefore, a job like this, where you can earn a lot of money by running errands with just your hands, is really a favorite of hers.

For this reason, Yan Xi transformed the gap girl overnight.

It doesn't matter if your skin is pale, just put foundation on it.

It's okay if your hair is too messy, just wash it and straighten it.

A black suit, trousers, and big sunglasses.

Oh, what a cool girl~

I’m sure I’ll make a lot of money for her in the future!

As expected of her!

Look, the girl was so happy that she cried.

The styling is done, now it’s time to train the staff.

"Xiaojian." Brother Yan Xi hugged the girl's neck.

The girl suddenly trembled.

Do, do what?

But I heard the human girl say earnestly: "From today on, you are no longer an ordinary curse spirit."

I am not an ordinary curse spirit to begin with!

"You are a cursed spirit with a job, a salary, and a mind!"

"Your kind are still living without a car or a house, wandering around. The magicians draw their swords when they see it, and ordinary people scream when they see it. We are living a miserable life with no tomorrow today."

Interstitial Woman: ....Isn't this how we cursed spirits live?

"But!" The girl changed the subject, her voice high-pitched. "You are different!"

"You are a well-established cursed spirit who has passed the clear path!" "

You will become the first cursed spirit in the history of cursed spirits to have a salary and spiritual power!" "

You can buy a car, a house, and clothes. , buy all kinds of cosmetics!"

"You can eat duck meat today, crayfish tomorrow, curry rice the day after tomorrow, 365 a year, every meal is the same." "

You can also hire a curser! Hire a curser!"

"Just think about it, the magician will beat your back, pinch your legs and press your waist!"

"How honorable! How enviable the spirits are!"

"When the super-level magic spirits see you, they call you daddy!"

"When the low-level magic spirits see you, they kneel down and worship. !"

"Isn't this more delicious than eating human flesh?!"

"What's so delicious about human flesh! Only low-level curse spirits with uncivilized thoughts, incomplete brains, and no minds can eat human flesh!" "

As a high-level curse spirit, You have to learn to have higher pursuits!"

"The curse spirit has no pursuits? What's the difference between that and salted fish!!!"

As soon as these words came out, they hit the heart and shocked the soul.

During this time, the girl reorganized her outlook on things, her heart was in turmoil, and her blood was boiling.

Raging flames immediately burned from his eyes!

I, the interstitial girl, will be the first in the history of curse spirits to have a spell master beat my legs and press my waist, and to have a super-grade curse spirit kneel down and call me daddy! !

"Very good." Yan Xi smiled and took out his mobile phone: "Then, let's start the special training now!" So

, when Ichichi drove Gojo Satoru over in the car, what he saw was wearing a suit, wearing sunglasses, with his hands on his hands. The lower abdomen is a gap in the body of a social animal.

When she saw them coming, she gave them a 45-degree bow on the spot, held up a wooden board, and wrote: "Newcomers are checking in, please give me your advice. (≧??≦)??" She also used

emojis! ! !

Ichichi's glasses fell off.

Gojo Satoru's foot slipped.

The conjurers hiding in the dark had their views shattered.

Damn it! What on earth did you do to the gap girl! ! !

The girl showed her face for the first time during the ***

gap and shocked (scared) a lot of people.

He has a correct attitude, neat movements, and shows no mercy to his fellow humans.

They advanced all the way, sweeping through thousands of troops, and eliminated a group of second-level curse spirits in half an hour.

Successfully reached the top of the list of most searched in the magic world.

It's just that she looked at them a little strangely.

Interstitial Girl: That guy with glasses is nice. I want him to pinch my feet from now on!

Sucking (ˉ﹃ˉ)~

The task has been completed, the money will arrive quickly, the amount is very considerable, and most importantly, it is extremely easy!

My little brother does everything for me. It’s like sitting at home while money comes from the sky!

I believe that soon, she will be able to buy a car and a house and become a rich woman!

Thinking of the beautiful little days in the future, Yan Xi was so happy that he wanted to jump on the spot with seven little swans.

It's a pity that Yan Xi, who doesn't know much about the magic world, doesn't know. She thinks too sweetly.

The so-called spellcasters are a group of ultimate social beasts who are always on the road to ridding the world of cursed spirits and eradicating curses.

They are as rare as pandas, and their physical skills are abnormal. They can pick out any athlete of any kind who can beat the national team.

In addition, they are also keen on employing child labor, and they would like to have a magician cut it into ten pieces.

996 is the norm, 007 is the status quo, there are no five insurances and one housing fund, no insurance and reimbursement, and there is no need to think about taking a vacation.

No matter where you are, as long as you make a phone call, you must report immediately.

There is no such thing as sitting back and enjoying the results.

A gap girl is a gap girl, she is she.

So, after the mission was completed, Gojo Satoru happily announced: "Okay, let's go to your mission location."

Yan Xi: "...Huh??"

"This is It's an assessment for interstitial girls, Yan Xi-chan's mission is not this."

Yan Xi:...?

Wait, isn't the gap girl her younger brother?

Why are her and Gap Girl's missions separate?

It seems like something is wrong!

"The next mission... um..." Gojo Satoru took out his mobile phone and said, "Let me see, ah, there are five million yen."

Yan Xi:!

Yan Xi got into the car without saying a word.

Dad, take me flying quickly!

**

"The window first detected the fluctuation of the second-level curse spirit, but the dispatched second-level curse master quickly lost contact. After that, the task level was upgraded to the first level, and the first-level curse master Kashima was dispatched to solve it. However, not long ago, Mr. Kashima also disappeared."

Assistant Supervisor Ichichi drove to the mission location while dictating the mission content.

He carefully glanced at the white-haired young man sitting in the car behind him, and then moved his eyes to the black-haired girl beside him.

This mission is a special one. I don’t know why Mr. Gojo would take this girl with him on the mission.

It seems that there is no magic power at all. Is it the same fate and curse as Ms. Maki?

It seems a little different, and he has also signed a bond with a first-level curse spirit.

Speaking of which, this was the first time he met a wise first-level curse spirit.

But...

Although Mr. Gojo is very powerful, is it really okay to lead new people to do special tasks right from the start?

She is still a child!

Mr. Gojo is too willful.

Gojo Satoru, the strongest man in the world of magic, has perfect appearance, perfect height, perfect strength, and perfect intelligence. He is trustworthy and reliable. Unfortunately, he has a mouth!

He can make you speechless and choke you, and he can also make you so angry that you go to heaven.

He has a frivolous and casual personality, and you can never guess what his next sentence will be or what he will do in the next second.

Others become more mature as they live, while he regresses as he lives.

At the age of 27, the mind of a 3-year-old.

Just like an older naughty kid!

The naughty kid is not scary. The scary thing is that this naughty kid is also very powerful.

What's even more frightening is that this naughty kid is responsible for him.

I hope Mr. Gojo won't mess around again this time.

Thinking of the days when he was squeezed by the Great Demon King Gojo over the years, Ijichi sighed inwardly and continued: "So, the senior management decided to mark the mission as special." "

Tsk." Gojo Satoru supported his head with his right hand and looked through the information in his hand casually. He said with disgust: "Those guys are so stupid. They can even get the mission level wrong. How many times has this happened?" "

Do you want me to wipe their butts every time?"

"Eh? The mission location is in Kanagawa. Suburbs." Gojo Satoru tilted his head: "I remember Yan Xi also lived in the suburbs of Kanagawa, right?"

Yan Xi glanced at the mission location after hearing this: "It's not the same place as me, I live in the East District."

"That's it." Gojo Satoru nodded and changed the topic: "How did Yan Xi make the interstitial girl willing to work honestly?"

"It's nothing." Yan Xi smiled: "I just talked about life with her. Talk about ideals, and tell her that when you have money in the future, you can hire a magician to massage her legs and shoulders, and become the object of worship of many magic spirits."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Is this okay? !

This kind of thing is impossible to come true as soon as you hear it, but the gap girl actually believes it?

She actually believed it!

Gojo Satoru was puzzled, but he was shocked.

"Why do you say that?" He asked humbly.

"According to Maslow's needs theory, after a person satisfies certain needs, he will pursue higher-level needs." "

Once the demons have thoughts, they are no different from humans."

There is no difference from humans . Is there a difference...

This idea...

is really unprecedented!

"Ha." Gojo Satoru suddenly laughed: "Yan Xi really surprises the teacher again and again."

If the old guys in the top management heard this, they would immediately jump up and shout to execute her.

Gojo Enlightenment.

However, this also shows from the side that the new forces that they desperately suppressed in order to maintain their status have gradually come to light and are surging in at an incredible speed.

Whether it's Otoko, Todo, Shojinji, or... this girl in front of me.

They are no longer within the control of the upper echelons of the conjurers.

What he has to do is to protect the youth of these young people and teach them how to become stronger.

The corners of his mouth curled up slightly, obviously in a good mood.

When you feel good, your appetite comes.

"Ijichi~ I want to eat Kanagawa Owang's double cream daifuku."

"Eh? Now?"

"That's right."

"But now we are heading to the mission location."

"But I want to eat it now."

"But that store is on another road."

Gojo Satoru curled his lips: "Ichi knows you are not doing your job."

"Eh? How, how could it be?"

"You knew I was going on a mission today, but you didn't prepare the desserts I like to eat. , be careful to give me a slap."

Ichichi:...

"Why should I give you a slap? Next time I will buy it in advance. Speaking of which, Mr. Gojo should also tell me in advance."

Ichichi Tired.

Gojo Satoru continued to make trouble unreasonably: "You don't need to remind me about this kind of thing."

"This kind of thing needs to be reminded in advance!"

Yan Xi's sister who listened to the whole process: ...these two people have a really good relationship.

Then she happily opened her backpack and said attentively: "Donator Dad, cough, no, Teacher Gojo, I have desserts here, you can eat whatever you want!"

Gojo Satoru: "You just wanted to call me Donor Dad. Right?"

Yan Xi: "No, absolutely not!"

Gojo Satoru: "Does Yan Xi want the teacher to support you?"

"Although the teacher is super handsome, super powerful, charming, and has countless fans, I have the morality of a teacher. A serious teacher~"

Yan Xi:...

"I am also a serious person!"

"Ah, that's right." Gojo Satoru took out a piece of Daifuku from his bag and slowly tore open the package: " Yan Xi can't like the teacher."

"Love is the most twisted curse." "

The teacher is very satisfied with Yan Xi, but he doesn't want to see you become as boring as others."

Yan Xi: ..... .I’ve

already said that I don’t have any ideas anymore!

"Don't worry." Yan Xi resisted the urge to roll his eyes and said speechlessly: "I'm not interested in a thin person like you." "

Huh? I'm thin?" Gojo Satoru was unhappy again: "Teacher I have a great figure!"

"Yeah, yeah." Yan Xi nodded perfunctorily.

"You don't believe it?"

"I do."

"You just don't believe it!"

"No, I really believe it!"

Ichichi: Should I drive to the mission location or to the police station?

Don’t you think your topics are getting weirder and weirder?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 55 42
Alternative Title: 我在霓虹建設比奇堡 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: After clearing all the copies and leaving the main world for retirement, an operation called...
2.3K 119 58
Alternative Title: 完美恋人演绎计划 Author: Xian Douhua Summary: Wakaba Nana, who has played countless simulation business games, came to a brand new map thi...
487K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.7K 95 57
Alternative Title: 武装咒术侦探社 Author: Wangzai Snow Cake Summary: Hanazhi Zhenyuan was accidentally bound to the card system. The system says that any o...