sam and colby smuts

By colbybrockstattoo

18+ warning, title says the rest More

hotel room
hot tub
you dont know what you do to me...
listen to daddy
bonfire
tattoo pain
play time
take it
i miss you daddy
come to me and come for me
surprise
no more toys.
A/N
A/N (again)
naughty

keep it on

3.6K 22 16
By colbybrockstattoo

Sams pov

I love my life. Its as perfect as it can be for a 17 year old.

I'm head photographer of the school yearbook, and I have great friends.

And the best part, the captain of the football team is my boyfriend.

Let me explain. It all started about a year ago. I had just been put as head photographer, and I had to take pictures of the football team in their 'natural homes'.

So I went to the teams captain, colby brocks house first.

His mom let me in, told me to go straight up to his room, he was in the shower and would be done in a minute.

I sat on his bed waiting for him, then noticed the magazine under his bed.

The same one I ordered every month.

And right next to it..

A vibrator.

Long story short, we fucked, and we've been together ever since.

Current day
Sams pov

I was sitting in the stands, taking photos and cheering while colby dribbled up the pitch.

It was the final minute of the finals, and the two teams were tied.

I watched as colby sprinted with the ball, forgetting to take pictures.

He passed the ball to his best friend, brennen, who shot and...... scored!

All of colbys teammates piled on top of him and brennen as the whistle blew.

I smiled, waiting on the bleachers as the team walked into the changing room.

About ten minutes passed before I was tapped on the shoulder.

I jumped up, turning to see the cutest smile ever.

'Hey' colby smiled.

'Hey! How're you feeling?' I asked, smiling back.

He wrapped me in a hug. 'Better now I can be with you' he whispered into my shoulder. I blushed.

'You wanna get out of here?' He asked. 'My house is free'

I nodded, smile breaking again.

We walked to his car, and he threw his kitbag in the backseat.

We got into the car and he started the ignition.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I had an idea.

'Just looking for my camera film bag' I muttered, leaning into the back.

In reality, I unzipped his bag and grabbed his jersey, stuffing it into my hoodie pocket.

I sat back into my seat as colby turned onto his road.

I grabbed his key and ran ahead into the house.

'What the-' I heard, before I slammed the door and ran upstairs.

I ran into his bathroom and stripped, pulling on his jersey.

I heard colby downstairs. 'Sam?' He called. 'Up here!' I yelled.

No pov

Colby walked up the stairs, suspicious.

He slowly opened his bedroom door and took in his surroundings.

Everything looked normal, thank god.

'Sam?' He called. 'Bathroom' came the response.

Colby slowly walked to the door, pushing it open.

Sam was standing at the mirror, admiring himself.

Colbys jaw dropped at the sight of his boyfriend, wearing nothing but colbys jersey, the number 25 on the back.

'Do you like it?' Sam asked, turning to face the brunette.

'Fuck, baby, yeah' colbys voice was deeper than normal, making sam giggle at the effect one item of clothing had on him.

Colby walked over to sam and dragged his hands up his waist under the jersey,  making sam whimper at the contact.

Colby pulled sam to him, so their bodies were pressed together.

Sam gasped at feeling colbys hard on pressed against his own.

'Eager, baby?' Colby growled. Sam nodded vigorously.

Colby turned around and pulled Sam into the bedroom.

He pulled sam over to the bed and pushed him (gently) down.

Sam hit the pillows with a soft 'ah' leaving his mouth.

Colby straddled sam, kissing him.

Sam propped himself up on his elbows, deepening the kiss, until colby pulled back, pushing him back down.

'Gonna eat you out now, okay?' Colby looked at Sam for conformation. Sam nodded.

Colby moved Sam down to the end of the bed, flipping him onto his stomach so his legs were off the edge, for easy access of course.

He bent down and slowly licked sams hole. Sam gasped, rocking his hips.

Colby laughed. 'Easy, baby' he murmured, the air making sam whimper.

He licked sams rim before thrusting his tongue in, licking sams tight walls.

Sams entire torso shook as moans escaped him, face pressed into the blankets below him.

Colby swirled his tongue around inside of Sam, making sam cry out.

He pressed a finger in beside his tongue, making sam fist the sheets underneath him

'C-colby, fuck, that's so good' sam gasped, head tilted to the side as he gulped down air

Colby smirked, wiggling his tongue

Sam squirmed underneath him, crying.

Colby added a second finger, pulling his tongue out to scissor sam.

He added a third finger, making sam gasp at the stretch

'So tight, baby, so good' colby whispered.

Colby pumped his fingers in and out, rapidly picking up the pace.

Sam reached back and tapped his wrist. 'Ready' he whispered, pupils blown. Colby pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets.

He stood up and pulled off his joggers and shirt. Sam went to pull off the jersey, but colby caught his hand. 'Keep it on' he said, eyes darkening. 'Keep it on and ride me' he demanded.

Sam gasped lightly, sitting up still. Colby reached out and pulled on sams nipples, making him moan.

'You like it when I play with your pretty nipples, don't you' colby murmured. Sam nodded in agreement, gasping.

Colby tugged lightly on sams nipples once more before pulling Sam on top of him.

Sam lined himself up, before slowly sinking down. Colby sighed at the pleasure of sams walls enclosing him.

Sam placed his hands on colbys chest, bouncing experimentally. Colby looked up at him. 'So pretty like this' he murmured.

Sam moaned brokenly as he started bouncing faster.

Colby massaged sams hips as Sam rocked back and forth, little 'ah's leaving sams mouth.

Unable to resist the urge, colby grabbed sams hips and began thrusting up at a rapid pace. Sam cried out, desperately clutching at colbys chest and neck.

Colby pulled sams face to his, and began sucking on his neck, leaving dark red hickeys behind.

'G-gonna c-come' Sam gasped. Colby started tugging at sams member, pinching the tip so sam cried.

Sam came, white ropes painting colbys chest and abs, and part of sams abs too, covering the jersey. Colby kept thrusting, abusing sams sensitive hole.

Sam moaned, sobbing into colbys shoulder as colby reached his high, filling sam up and pulling out.

He sat up as Sam lay down, admiring how his cum dripped from sams ass, and how sams own come painted the jersey.

He lay across sam, enveloping him in a hug. 'My boy. So good' he praised, knowing sam needed it. He kept murmuring that phrase into sams hair until they both fell asleep.

______________________________
1157 words
Sorry its been a while lol
How are yall
Writers block is keeping me slow
Any request/questions let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
237K 9.2K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...