surprise

This is a mix of two very similar requests, by KiahBurney and @CatherineThomas899
Hope yall enjoy
Also sorry in advance I've never written one like this before lol
_______________________________
A week before
'Please, colby, for my birthday!' Sam begged.
'No' colby replied for the thirteenth time.
'But whyyyyy' sam whined.
Colby started to look annoyed. 'Because I said no. I don't like sharing whats mine.' With that he walked away, signalling the conversation was over.

He walked into their bedroom and pulled out his phone. He started texting jake.

Colby: hey jake

Jake: what's up?

Colby: I have a favour to ask you....

Sams birthday
'Hey sam' colby said. Sam looked up from his lunch. 'I got you a surprise for your birthday' he announced. Sam looked confused.

There was a knock at the door. Colby raised his eyebrows. Sam stood up cautiously. He opened the door. Jake was standing there awkwardly. 'Hey jake' sam stood back, inviting him in.

'Hey jake' colby echoed from the kitchen. 'Sam, can you go to the bedroom for a minute?' Sam walked to the bedroom, quickening his pace as he realised what was happening.

'Alright, a few rules. You can call him pet names. Nothing degrading, he doesn't like it.
I'm in charge, you do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to.
If he wants to stop, stop.
And if you're uncomfortable, you can tap out.
You sure you still want to do this?' Colby asked. Jake nodded. 'Thanks for asking me man.'

'Wait here. I'll get him ready' colby walked away, leaving jake in the kitchen.

Colby walked into the bedroom. Sam was sitting on the bed, staring into space. 'Surprise' colby whispered, and sam turned to him. 'Thank you so so much colby' sam said, kissing his boyfriend.

Colby kissed him back, walking him backwards into the bed. 'Strip' he ordered. Sam broke the kiss to pull off his t-shirt and then unbutton his jeans, pulling his boxers down with them.

His dick sprung up, slapping his stomach. Colby smirked. He grabbed a blindfold. 'Hands and knees' he demanded.

Once sam was in position, he tied the blindfold around his eyes. 'Is that tight enough?' He asked. Sam nodded blindly.

'I'll go get him' colby left the room.

Jake saw colby come out of his room. 'Hes ready.' Jake walked to the door with colby, nervous.

'You can stop at any time, dont forget that' colby reassured him. Jake nodded, swallowing. Colby opened the door.

Jakes jaw dropped at the sight of sam positioned in the bed, blindfolded.

Colby walked up to Sam and rubbed his shoulder, making him flinch and gasp.

'Jakes here' colby whispered, making sam whine. 'Eager to be his slut too, huh?'

Sam whined again, grinding into the sheets beneath him.

Colby nodded towards jake. 'I'm gonna start. Take your time.' With that he pulled off his shirt and pulled down his jeans in one clean motion.

Jakes eyes widened at the size of colbys dick. He was impressed that sam could take it.

Colby climbed onto the bed behind Sam, who was still on his hands and knees. 'Gonna open you up now, okay?' He murmured. Sam nodded blindly. 'What's your colour?' Colby asked. 'Green, daddy, so green' sam whispered.

Colby smirked, before grabbing lube, slicking up three fingers.

He slowly circled one around sams rim, before pressing it in, making him whimper.