no more toys.

Requested by AsherBB364
Hope yall like this one, it took a while!

Colby walks up the steps to his penthouse apartment. He's the richest man in America, but he knows he'd give it all up in a minute for the gorgeous boy behind the door.

He tightens his grip on the flowers in his hand. He's been away for a month on business, and he's missed sam every single day.

Yeah, they called every night and texted every day, but it wasn't the same as seeing his baby.

So now he's home a week early to surprise sam.

He unlocked the door and dropped his bag in the hall. He walked into the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase for sam to find in the morning.

Sams is probably in bed, he thinks, it is 2am after all.

He tiptoes down to the bedroom and, nope, he was wrong. Sams awake. And busy.

His back is arched as he thrusts the dildo inside himself, moaning softly.

Colby knows the exact moment sam hits his own prostate, knows his partners body so well that he can tell from sams hitched breathing, and tensed muscles that he's found it.

Sam keeps thrusting the dildo in, moaning louder.

Colby opens the door, walking in. Sam opens his eyes lazily, barely reacting, only pausing his thrusts.

'Miss me that much?' Colby asks. Sam nods, whining.

'I think I'll take over,' he says, eyeing all the toys sam has out beside him.

Sam nods, whining.

Colby throws all the toys off the bed and strips, lying down on the pillows. 'Come here.' He orders.

His body is stretched out, and he's lying back like he thinks he's a god, which, in sams eyes, he is.

His chest rises and falls softly as he reaches down to grip the base of his dick.

His hand rhythmically coasts over his dick, the tip shimmering with precum.

Sam leans over him, the muscles in his back shifting as he kisses colby.

'Fuck, sam, you're so beautiful' colby murmurs, and grabs the back of sams head to kiss him back.
'And you're so hot when you're waiting for me'

'Who says I was waiting?' Sam whispers. 'Maybe I was just playing.' His hand ghosts over colbys thighs.

'Keep being cheeky and I won't let you come at all tonight.' Colby replies.

'I don't care. As long as I have your cum ill be okay..  I want it running down my legs for days.' Sam grins, fingers dancing on colbys dick now.

Colby sits up and grabs sam by the hair, yanking him backwards to expose his neck. 'You want to be fucked, sam? Ask me. Beg for my cock.'

Sam lets out a stuttering breath. Colbys blue eyes train on sams lips. 'I want your cock. I need it. I need you' sam pants.

'Then get on your knees.' Colby orders. He sits up as Sam obeys, turning around on all fours, ass in the air, facing away from colby.

'Now tell me sam... would you like me to go slow?' Colby leans over and grabs lube, coating his dick as Sam rocks backwards. 'Or do you want me to punish your ass?' Sam grips the sheets. 'Fuck me hard. Please, colby I want to feel you spilt me open, I want to feel it for days'

Colby chuckles. He leans back on his heels and admires the view. 'Fucking gorgeous.'

With that, colby grabs sams ass and drives himself in.

Sam cries out, burying his face in the sheets, gripping them for dear life.

In and out, in an out, the only sounds are skin on skin, whimpers and moans.

Sam bucks backwards, jerking his hips as hard as he can against colby.

Sams face contorts as colby pounds his ass.

'Is my cock hard enough for you?' Colby practically growls, digging a hand into sams blonde hair and smashing his face into the sheets.

Sam moans as an answer.

Colby pulls him up by the hair, pulling him tight to his own chest so they're both on their knees.

Sams dick is hard as steel, precum dripping from the tip, angry and red, as colby continues to pound into sams ass.

Colby wraps his arms around sam, kissing his neck while simultaneously snapping his hips.

Sam looks at colby and colby looks back, a look of pure love and lust between them.

'I want to see your chest painted with your cum' colby says. 'Then I'll fill your ass. Would you like that sam?'

'Yes, colby' sam grits his teeth and grabs his dick, tugging up and down.

Colby doesn't stop. He clenchs his jaw and fucks harder and harder.

Sams mouth is gaping as he comes, and he shouts, 'Colby!' He comes on his chest.

'Fuck!' Colby yells, cumming in sam as sams hole clenchs around him.

Colby pulls out and immediately pushes his head between sams legs, licking up the cum.

Sam moans weakly, eyes fluttering shut. He's now lying on his back as colby finishes eating him out.

'Good luck walking tomorrow' colby smirks. Sams only reply is his soft breath as he falls asleep.

'I missed you too' colby whispers, kissing sams forehead.

_____________________________________
873 words
How are yall? Anything going on in your lives worth sharing with a random wattpad writer?
Any requests or questions let me know!