listen to daddy

Sam and colby are on tour  in an rv with corey aaron and jake, when things get.....loud.
___________________
No pov
'Night guys' jake called out, crashing on the couch since there was only four beds. 'Night' Everyone called back. It was 2am.

Corey, Aaron and sam were in bed. Corey and Aaron were asleep, sam was on his phone. Colby was making tea in the little kitchen. 'Sam' he whisper yelled. 'You want some tea?' He asked. 'Yeah, thanks colby' came the reply. 'No problem babe.' Sam and colby had been out for just over a year now, they had been surprised at how supportive their fans were.

Colby walked to the sleeping area with two steaming mugs, handing one to his gorgeous boyfriend. His hand lingered a second longer than necessary.

He leaned in for a kiss, brushing his lips gently against his boyfriends, waiting for him to react before hungrily making out with him, and putting one hand up his shirt. Sam moaned, not very quietly. Corey, in the bunk above, woke up. 'God, no, you are not doing that right underneath me. We're home tomorrow, do it then, I beg you!' He announced. Colby pulled back with a groan. 'Not tonight baby, sorry' he apologised. 'It's ok' sam smiled. Colby stood up and went back to the kitchen to drink his tea.

A few minutes later, he heard sam get up and go to the bathroom. He had finished his tea, and as he was walking past, he heard sams breathing stutter through the door, and small whimpers. Colby smirked and sat down beside the bathroom, to listen to his boyfriend jerk off. Sam hissed in pleasure, moaning softly. Colby smiled. Then, colby heard, 'fuck, _daddy_' colbys smile dropped, and turned to a frown. Sam had a daddy kink? No, he must have misheard. Definitely did. 'Daddy', whispered this time. Nope, no he did not mishear it. So why hasn't sam told him? Sams not embarrassed by any of his other kinks, he loves praise, being loud, switching, and being watched. He's not particularly submissive or into handcuffs, bur they've never even talked about this before. Colby shook it off and snuck to bed.

The next day, they arrived home, at the flat they shared, 15 minutes away from jake aaron and coreys house, the incident out of colbys mind. 'I'm gonna unpack. See you in a bit?' Colby asked. 'Yeah, I'm gonna hit the showers.' Sam said. Colby walked to his room.

Once he was unpacked, colby walked in the direction of the kitchen, passing the bathroom, where sam was showering. ' _daddy_' colby froze. The door was unlocked, and he peeked in. Sam had one hand braced on the wall, the other wrapped around himself, slowly jerking. 'Shit, colby, daddy, fuck' his head was tilted back, eyes closed. Colby ducked out, a string of curses following him to the kitchen, where he banged pots together in an attempt to cook before deciding to order food.

Once the food arrived, sam walked into the kitchen, freshly showered. 'Hey' he smiled. 'Sorry that took so long, the water felt so good, I didn't want to leave' he laughed. 'The water felt good? Or your hand did?' Colby asked. Sam spluttered. 'You're not quiet sam' colby whispered. 'C-colby, whatever you heard, you didn't hear it' sam gasped. 'Oh but I think I did.' Colby smirked, standing up, towering over sam.  'C-colby-' 'that's not my name, not any more baby' colby said, eyes darkening with lust. He placed his hand on the small of sams back, sam melting into his touch. 'D-daddy' he breathed, almost inaudible. 'Was that so hard?' Colby asked. Sam bit his lip and looked at colby. 'Why didn't you tell daddy about this, baby boy?' Colby asked. Sams eyes were already glazed over. 'Th-thought you'd be mad, I'm sorry daddy' he whimpered. 'No, no sam, this is good, you're so good' the brunette said, knowing sams constant need for praise and approval. Sam nodded slowly. Colby had never seen him like this before,  so submissive. How did one word do that to him? He wondered. 'Bedroom?' He asked. Sam shook his head, still biting his lip. 'Where, then?' Colby asked. He then followed sams eyes to the couch in the living room. 'Really, baby boy? Feeling slutty?' Sam nodded so fast he looked like he'd get whiplash. 'Whatever you want baby' colby said. 'But you gotta talk to me' he ordered. 'Pleasedaddypleaseiwannafuckonthecouchpleasedaddy' sams speech was rushed as he tried to get out what he wanted. Colby chuckled. 'Alright baby' he grabbed sam around the waist and carried him over.

He sat down on the couch, sam sitting in his lap, facing him. Sam began grinding down on colbys already hardening dick, whimpering. Colby rolled his hips up into Sam, both of their joggers already tenting. 'Daddy, please, now' sam begged, tears filling his eyes. 'Colour baby?' Colby asked, concerned. 'Green, daddy, I promise Green, just, need you' he cried. Colby trusted him. He lifted Sam up and pulled off his own joggers and boxers, then sams.

'So good for me baby boy, you ready?' Colby asked. 'Sam shook his head. 'No, daddy, not like this' he said. Colby paused, confused. rd'Like what then, baby?' He asked. 'Like on my laptop, daddy' sam stated, staring into space. Colby hopped up and grabbed sams laptop, opening it to a porn site. In the video, one man was bent over the couch, the other standing behind him. Colby chuckled. 'Like this, baby boy?' He showed him the snapshot, and sam nodded frantically. Colby stood up and pulled off his shirt, sam doing the same. He tugged sam around the couch, till he was leaning over the armrest, whimpering. He leaned forward, chest pressed to sams back, and whispered 'tell daddy what you want'. Sam cracked, begging and crying for colbys dick. Colby stood up and shut him up by sticking three fingers in his mouth. Sam sucked them enthusiastically, showing colby how eager he was.

Colby pulled his hand away from sams mouth, and pressed one finger against his rim. Sam gasped at the cold wetness of it. Colby pressed in slowly, making sam whine. Colby thrusted his finger in and out slowly, adding a second to scissor him open. Sam moaned at the feeling. Colby added a third, sam crying at the burn. 'Ready, daddy, please' he begged, tears staining the cushions. He pushed himself back on colbys fingers. 'Doing so good, baby boy, so good' colby said softly, pulling out his fingers and wiping them on a cushion. 'Ready?' He asked. Sam nodded. 'You gotta say it baby boy' colby ordered. 'Yeah, yeah, m'ready, please' sam begged.

Colby pressed his tip against sams rim, hovering. Sam whined and pushed back, and colby thrusted in slowly. 'More, please daddy' sam moaned, completely at colbys mercy. Colby rocked his body forwards into sam, pushing his face into the cushions, muffling his cries. He pushed in as deep as he could, feeling Sam shake with pleasure beneath him.

Colby grunted with each him closer to coming. He pressed his chest back down to sams back, moaning in his ear. 'Gonna cum on your back, then you come, okay baby boy?' He asked. Sam moaned shakily in agreement.

Colby began thrusting faster and rougher, abusing sams prostate and drawing broken moans from both of them, before he pulled out, sam whining at the loss, and came on sams back, some of the white ropes splashing into his blonde hair. Sams orgasm crashed into him, and he came down the side of the couch.

Colby picked Sam up and brought him to the bedroom, knowing Sam needed to be somewhere soft, since he'd be in his subspace. Colby left him passed out, and went back to the living room, cleaning up after them.

He filled a glass to the brim and carried it in to Sam, who was passed out on the bed. Colby put the glass on the bedside table, went to the bathroom, got a wet cloth and came back. He gently wiped sams back down, and the back of his neck and some hair too, before putting a blanket over him and tapping him. 'Sam, you gotta get up to drink this for me' he murmured, 'then you can go back to sleep'. Sam sighed and rolled over, dragging himself up and out of his subspace. He drank the water, with colbys help to hold the glass, and lay back down in colbys arms. Colby smiled. How did he get so lucky?
____________________________________
1440 words
any requests let me know!
how are you guys doing?
anyone else alone for valentines day? just me?