tattoo pain

Colbys is a celebrity looking for a tattoo, sams a cute tattoo artist.... yall know what comes next
___________________
Sams pov
No way. No fucking way. Colby brock, my celebrity crush, hottest man ALIVE just walked into my tattoo shop. I'm dreaming. I'm dead. This is heaven. 'Uhh, scuse me?' Nope, not dead, and now I'm embarrassed because I'm staring. 'Uh, hi, um.. what can I do for you?' I stutter. 'Well, I'm hardly here for a cup of tea, am I?' He laughs' 'Im-'  I interrupt him. 'Colby, yeah, I know who you are.'  I smile shyly. 'Well, we're spared one introduction!' He smiles. 'And who might you be?' He asks. 'I'm sam,' I say. 'Well, sam, can I get a tattoo today? I would've booked in advance, but I didn't know if I'd be in the country.' He shrugs apologetically, like leaving the country randomly is something anyone could experience. 'Well, usually you'd need to book, but I'm free for the next two hours if you want?' I offer. 'Perfect!' He beams. God, I love that smile. I've stared at it through a screen many times. 'Right through here, Mr brock, and you just need to fill this out,' I explained, hopping up. 'Call me colby, please,' he smiles. Of course, he's a gentleman. 'OK, colby, right through here' I smile back.

I let him fill out the form, sitting on a stool, while I go get my ipad and my pen. I walk back slowly. He looks up, smiling, god that smile and hands me the form. 'Thanks,' I murmur. 'So, uh, what tattoo were you thinking of? Did you have an idea or a reference photo? Or do you want me to draw from scratch?' I ask. 'Yeah, so I was thinking something to do with the moon and stars, but I don't really know what.' He says. 'Alright, so can I suggest a crescent moon with a few stars around it?' I offer. 'Sounds good!' He smiles again. 'Do you have a lucky number?' I ask. 'Three. Why?' He asks. 'That's how many stars I'll do,' I explain. 'Cool' he agrees. I sketch on my ipad really quickly. 'Outline or filled in?' I ask. 'Filled in,' he says. 'Gotcha'  I scribble a bit more. 'How's this?' I turn the screen to him. 'Shit, that's sick! Can I get it on my thigh?' He asks. 'Of course. Do you have shorts?' I ask. 'Shit, must've forgotten them in my bag.' he rolls his eyes. 'Sorry, dude, do I need to come back or something?' He asks. 'Nah, don't worry, as long as you're not going commando, I'll survive,' I joke, making him laugh. I just made colby brock laugh. I want to keep this feeling forever.

I print the picture on tracing paper while colby takes off his jeans. Once I turn around with the stencil, he's sitting in the tattoo chair. I'll be fine as long as I don't stare at the outline of his dick.... the one that looks at least 10 inches.... anddddd I'm staring. I look up, blushing. He doesn't seem to have noticed. I walk over and place the stencil on his thigh. 'Is here good?' I ask. 'Perfect' he nods.

I grab my gun and fill it with ink. 'Ready when you are,' I announce. He nods. I lower the gun, tracing the stencil. I glance up. Colbys eyes are squeezed shut, and he's gripping the arms of the chair. Funny, I didn't think he'd be scared. He has enough tattoos. 'You okay?' I ask. 'Yup,' he says through his teeth. Alright, back to work. I finish the outline of the moon and am about to start filling it in when colby moans. It's quiet and broken, but it's definitely a moan. I glance up, and I see his cock is half hard. No way. Colby brock, _the_ colby brock, has a pain kink? Wow. Can't say I saw that coming.

I go back to filling the moon in when he moans again. I stop the gun. 'You, uh, want a break?' I ask. 'Shit, sorry, sam, usually I've got this under control' he smiles weakly. 'No problem. Happens to the best of us' I offer. 'You too?' He asks, quirking his eyebrow. I nod, embarrassed. 'Sam, look, sorry if I've got the complete wrong idea, but, are you gay? Or bi? Or into guys somehow? Because I think you're really cute' colby looks down, eyes tracing the tattoo. 'Um, yeah, actually I am. I thought that would be obvious' I point behind him, to where the bisexual flag is hanging on the wall. His jaw drops. 'And yeah, I think you're hot.' I say, as he turns back to face me. 'Question then' he says. 'Shoot'. 'Do you wanna, um, help me out?' He asks. Hell yes! Oh my god yes. 'Sure!' I sit up straight.