come to me and come for me

Requested by @Sexylove4723

Colby palmed himself through his jeans. The sight of sam shirtless on the screen was almost too much, but in the best way.

It's not his fault all his friends are hot.

Someone cleared their throat, and colby jumped out of the chair. 'Jeez, elton, you scared me!' Colby gasped. 'Yeah, well, get off in your own room next time.' Colby blushed at being caught.

'It's my house ill get off where I want' he retorted, openingly palming himself again. Elton walked up to him, pushing him against the wall. Colby whimpered.

'That's what I thought' elton let him go and walked away. 'Next time you need help just ask me'. Colby leaned against the wall, breathing deeply.
He pushed himself off the wall and went to find elton.
He walked towards eltons room, already hearing noises from the TV in there.

Colby opened the door and crawled onto the bed. 'Elton. Can you help me?' He whimpered. Elton turned to face him. 'Took you long enough'.

He flipped colby down onto the mattress and kissed him. Colby moaned into the kiss.

Elton pressed his knee between colbys thighs, grinding it down onto his cock. Colby gasped, pulling back from the kiss, tilding his head backwards. Elton began sucking at his exposed neck, as he palmed colby through his jeans.

'Off' colby gasped. Elton pulled his tracksuit bottoms off, then colbys jeans. He unbuttoned colbys shirt and pulled his own tshirt off.

Colby scrambled onto his knees and looked pleadingly up at elton.

'Tell me what you want' elton ordered, grabbing colbys chin and tilting his head up.

'I want you.' Colby whimpered. 'Where?' Elton asked, dropping colbys chin. 'My mouth' colby begged.

Elton smirked. 'Prove it then.' He slowly jerked himself off before lining himself up with colbys pink lips. Colby licked the underside of eltons dick, making him moan.

Colby gently pressed kisses to the tip of his cock. Elton grabbed colbys hair. 'Don't be a tease' he said, pushing colby down. Colby gagged before quickly regaining composure. He began bobbing his head, elton gently pulling his hair.

Colby moaned, the vibrations making eltons dick twitch in colbys mouth. Colby took it almost all the way out of his mouth, before deep throating it quickly.

Elton bucked his hips into colbys mouth, making colby gag again. Colby paused to breathe through his nose, before bobbing his head again. Elton pulled his hair lightly,  signal to pull off. Colby did, and Elton wrapped a hand around himself, tugging quickly, before cumming on colbys face. Colby caught what he could in his mouth, and got the rest off with his thumb.

He popped his thumb in his mouth and sucked it clean.

Elton still had his hand wrapped around himself, and began tugging at his half hard cock again. 'Need you in me' colby begged, voice wrecked from his throat being fucked.

'You need prep?' Elton asked, looking at colby. Colby shook his head. 'Okay then, hands and knees' elton ordered. Colby scrambled into position, while elton grabbed a condom and some lube.

Elton rolled the condom on and got up behind colby.

Elton gently pressed into colby, making both of them moan. He slowly bottomed out, pausing to give colby time to adjust.

'You can move' colby panted, eyes squeezed shut. Elton started snapping his hips, making both of them groan. 'So tight, damn colby' Elton whispered.  Colby whimpered in response.

Elton grasped colbys hair and slammed into him, pushing his face into the mattress. Colbys muffled moans could still be heard, as his body wracked with sobs of pleasure.

Elton pounded into him mercilessly, pulling all the way out and ramming back in.

Colby turned his head, gasping. 'G-gonna come' he panted. 'No' Elton stated. Colby whined in protest. 'You cum after I cum.' Elton ordered. Colby started to protest but it turned into broken moans once Elton hit his prostate. 'There, fuck, right there!' He cried. Elton repeatedly slammed into that spot, thrusts getting sloppy as he reached his high.

Elton came with a grunt, filling the condom. Colby came seconds later, spilling into the sheets, panting.

Elton pulled out and stood up. He pulled the condom off and threw it in the bin. He lay down beside colby, where they both fell asleep.

____________________________________
719 words
Short one this time :)
How are yall?
Working on loads of requests right now so thank you guys!
This story was a bit glitchy uploading so hope it's okay!