we Will never be something (w...

welovewenclair द्वारा

It was enids first years of highschool, expexting it to be the best years of her life, like everyone said it... अधिक

info
1
2
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
happy new year!
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
new book idea

44

608 23 24
welovewenclair द्वारा

2/2

(Maybe i post last chapter today too)

_______________________________________

Tonight was the Day of the ball, enid, even thought she got a dress, dint want to go. The brunette avoided her and even did as if she dint exist. Yoko scolded her about her, but she dint understand why. Turns out, the cheerleader also avoided her, and kept looking at her with a disapprovel look in the distance. And now she was by her locker, while divina rubbed her back, and liz tried to cheer her up.

"Come one enid..it was your fault" liz said but enid looked at her wjth a angry face wich made her back away. "Yiu were the one that lied abiut not loving her!

"True. Maybe she wanted to tell you something important, and you threw the bomb on her." Divina said upset, abiut her attitude towards the brunette. But still comforted her.

"She was going to reject me" she sajd leaning against the lockers.

"I dont believe that" liz comment.

"Me neither" divina said, vut smiled when her girl walked closer.

Yoko walked up to them, dressed in a blouse and jeans, seeing divinas big smile. She took her face in her hands and gave her a gentle Kiss. She nodded to lis to greet her, but looked angry at the blonde. Who cringed at her Black eyes.

"Your a big idiot weirdo!" She half shouted, but enid snorted.

"Dont Come on me! She was going to reject me, and i eint want to give her that pleasure of doing so" she defende d herself and crossed her arms. Yoko looked at her as if she were an idiot.

"Are blind?! Are you stupid?!" She asked losing her patience. "Love has yiur friend always been this stupid?"

"Something like that" she shurrged her shoulder and took her hand in hers.

"Leave ne alone" she tried walking away but a first year called her.

Guess who.

"Hi enid!" She greeted with a wide smile but enid bareley looked happy.

"Hi" she was going to leave byt Emma took her hand. "Do you want something?"

"I uhm...well i was wondering if...uhm" she stutterd and tried to say it, but her normal white skin tunred into red.

Enid, who was bored, saw that several people came to see them. Entertained.

"You need?" She tried to help the girl.

"I wanted to know if you want to go to the winter ball with me" she Said shyly, as everyone looked at her waiting for an anwser.

Enid blinked. She dint expect that.

"I...well actully.." she stopped when she saw wednesday near them. With frown.

Her lips pursed, as everyone was now looking at them waiting for drama.

Enid dint response, and kept looking at wednesday. The little first year became upset she dint say anything,
And shook her by her shoulder, enjd came out of her trans and looked at her.

"Are you going with me enid?" She asked a little worried since she stooh there and dint have a good face.

"I...ofcourse.." she said looking at the brunette, who opened and closed her lips, closed her eyes and turned away walking furter into the hallways.

"Yes? Thank you! I give the the adress of my house" Emma said happily, and gave her a paper wirh her adress, and left aith her friends.

"Well done weirdo" yoko said, saying goodbye to divina and walking after wednesday.

Her friends looked at her with disapointment and left her by her locker. Enid dint understand why. But she felt like shit.

The night arrived and enid stood in front of the mirror. She wore a long baby pink dress that almost reachd her heels, whit a belt to reach her figure. She wore: heels, a necklage, make up, and has her hair tied up in a bun with some losen strands. She looked beautiful, as did her told her all night.

She went in her partens car, and went to look for Emma. She wad beautiful, she chatted the whole way with her and sometimes even reminded her how beautiful she was. When they were at rhe parking lot, it was fulled with students. There was Light and music. She met liz with her date from the weight club. Ben.

"Nid your beautiful!" She shouted and threw herself in the blondes arms. "You look good too" she said to Emma who smiled.

The four of them walked to the school, where they met abby with her date, kent. After a while, enid left Emma talking to a boy, and went with the other to screach for divina.

"Where do you think she is?" Abby asked screaching trought people.

"God tanaka scored" liz began whisteling when she saw divina Watson.

The girl walked into the school, with amber lace dress, hair in a ponytail, she wore make up, she looked beautiful. Next to her was yoko, who looked the same, other then she wore a red dress. They smiled at them and went to the others.

"God div your on fire!" Abby comment and divina smiled.

"Careful my girl is jealous" she said givina Kiss on her cheek.

"Nope because your mine" the cheer said in a sweet tone wich made the others roll their eyes.

"Pure honey" enid said, and began to look for wednesday around the place.

"You look good weirdo" yoko said to enid giving her a wink, bur when she notcied the distraced girl she said. "She hasnt arrived yet"

Enid blushed and pretend not to understand.

"I dont know what your tapking about"

"It hink so" divina joked, the four of them left, but the blonde left between embarrashd and angry.

She went to the drink table and got herself a drink. The gym was well decorated and there were many flavorte cupcakes. Enid had a stwarberry one and ate it. Delicious. Until she tunred to look at the antrace and there she was...wednesday with bianca.

She had her long Black hair losen, witha little ponytail in the middle. Making her hair shin in the Light. She wore make uo that mad her even more beautiful, as did the Black dress she wore. She looked happy and sexy. She wore bracelets. The two seemed to go toghter in general. Enid swallowed. And held her breath when the brunette looked at her. Who also parted her lips in surprise. She looked at the girl from head to toe not even hiding it. When she looked back in her eyes, she bluhsed, but still remaind eye contact. The two kept looking at each other, till a biy took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The brunette smiled politely and went with him, even tho her eyes never left enids out the corner of her eyes.

"Remeber to breath" duvina said next to her, wich made enid almost jump.

"Divina dont scare me like that!" She demanded taking a sip of her drink.

Duvina raised an eyebrow.

"Wednesday is beautiful" she said as if enid dint know.

"Unfortunaly" she leaned agaisnt a wall watching the two dance.

Shs really was pretty. 'It doesnt make it easy' she tought.

"You know..she wanst going to reject you" her frien began, taking some chips from the bowl.

"And how you know for sure?" She asked wich made divina smile.

"Because its very oblvious that shes in love with you your just too stubborn to realise." She said squeezing her arm before going back to yoko.

Enid closed her eyes and tought it was better to let it go. But was it true. Did she ruin everything? And thats how she stayed all night. Dancing and talk8ng with Emma, and her friends. Even tho it was just to see enids reaction. She then dance a slow dance somg with her. She had a few drinks and felt brave.

"Its a nice song" Emma said wkth her face in her neck as they danced.

Enid felt happy, she smiled at the girl whole she watched wednesdays serious face with amusement, as she danced with ajax. her eyes looked like fire to emma. enid tought that at any she would come up to them and slap her. even tho she was angry too. ajax tought to be smart and one of his hands were on the brunettes back, very close to her butt. enid wanted to grab the boy by his neck and force him to let go. she looked back at emma, who was very close to her with her lip, as she smiled at her. she started to get closer to her face, and t seemed like she was going to kiss her. out of the corner of her eyes, she saw wednesday letting go of ajax, and stepping closer, red with anger, ready to move them apart. but while she walking to them ready to push emma away, tyler appeard, and grabbed her waist. he said several things to her, trying to talk with the brunette, while wednesday unsuccesful tried to get out of his grib. wile she looked at emma who was very close to her lips, and she was about to do something to stop her, while tyler grabbed her waist and kissed wednesday. the blonde burned with jealousy and let the gilrs lips fall on hers. and for seconds t stayed. till the girl moved away.

"i..i..." she looked at the first year girl, who had red cheeks.

"sorry..." the girl replied.

wednesday had let go of tyler, and glared at enid furious. she tunred around and left. enid also furious, follwed her.

tyler was about to go after the two girls, but xavier pushed him away, tellng him he fucked up and this wasnt his bissness. enid left the gym, after a wednesda who stomped on the floor by every step she made. while she walked down the hallway. the blonde tried to call her.

"wednesday!" she shouted running down the hallways following the brunnte who she barley saw because it was darker here.

"leave me alone freak!" wednesday shouted back. before walking in biology class room. aahh!" she shouted in frustation. and kicked a chair.

enid came on time and heard the knock, she opend the door and went in the classroom, and then locked the door. she faced her, a that moment she saw a very angry wednesday. her eyes burned with flames. and pointed at her.

"open the fucking door!" she threated, but enid shook her head. "look sinclair either you open the door or i-"

"or you what?" enid said also furious and walked closer. as wednesday did the same.

"then im goingt to punh you"she hissed and enid started laughing. "im serious!" she said and raised a hand. ready to slap her.

enid stopped her in the air, took her hand, and brought her body closer to hers. as wednesday tried to get free.

"let.me.go" she ordered firmly , as enid did so, but looked at her mockingly. making the brunette grit her teeth.

"you wouldnt hurt a fly" she said as she walked closer making wednesday step back.

"get away from me sinclair, i dont want you around!" she said feeling a table behind her hip.

"oh? i saw you wanted your boyfruend close. you even made out with him" she said bitterly placing her hands on the table, on either side of wednesdays body, getting even closer.

the brunette flinched but still spoke.

'How was your first year babY? does she kiss well?" she asked in a ironic fals tone, trying to show i did her nothing.

their eys burend..

"jealous?" she aksed brining her face closer, their noses touching.

"never..you?" she said giving her a smirk, but enid tougth it ill be useless to keep pretending.

"i was dying of jelousy addams" she told her making wednesday tremble, her mouth fel slighly open.

"w..why?"

"i already said it! but since you so naive an believed what i told you the other day i will say it again" she said putting theit forheads toghter, with her lips very close to hers. as she spoke she felt her lips tickle. "i tricked you. from the first day i saw you so happy in class i eel at your feet, addams. you drove me crazy everytime again,. i coudlnt stop thinking about youa dn to kiss, hug and do whatever with you. you got her worng. i handt had secnd rest in my soul, sine then you appeard with those black eyes, that drove me crazy. all because i am madly in love with you! i love evrything about you. even your dva attitude, you taste, your face, and even your sisters, i am madly in love with everything. im fucking in love with you but die from jealousy seeing him touch you."she all said looking into her eyes, that shone.

enid looked at the burnttes completely red cheeks, and her lips prated as she seemd not to be breathing, enid giggled nervously beofre rubbing her nose agianst wednesdays.

"wens...remember to breath" she whispered.

Wednesday seemed to hear and let out a hig breath. She dint say anything, she just stared into enids blue eyes. She tried to say anything but her mouth opened and closed without forming any words. Enid dint move away from her. Instead she moved closer nose touching, lips brushing. When she was fiannly be able to say something, her lips wabted to Kiss her painfully bad. Wanring to Kiss the blonde once and for all.

"I...i..Enid.. i.." she closed her eyes frustrated with herself, while the other tought it was funny.

She was normal the ome like this, and it was funny to see it was wednesdays turn to do so. They switched roles for the night.

"Im in love with yiu wednesday...i love love love you! But..you dont feel the same.." she began unsure of what the brunette felt..but she opend her eyes horrifed.

"N-no wait! Enid...i..i!" She tried to speak face becoming red, enid had the desire to Kiss her even more,as she felt her breath on her ljps.

The brunette let out a sight and began to speak. "Im in love with yiu too! So much that it sometimes Hurt to love you this way! I was dying when i saw that littls girl with you. I dont lie..im very very in love with you too enid!" Wedbesday said flusterd and a bit embarrashed. She felt her cheeks flush and blush like crazy.

"Yeah?" She asked brining her lips even closer so wednesday would look onto her eyes.

Wednesday who was red with embarrasment, was forced to look into her eyes, even if she dint want too. And bit her lip.

"I love you so much..that now i Will die if you dont Kiss me" she whispered wich made enid smile and became as red as her. And moved closer.

"Dont worry you would be a beautiful angel" is the last thing she said before bringing her lips in a Kiss.

It was painfully slow, but with all the love and desire the girls felt.

Wednesday slowly ran her hands up her arms until they reacher her necm and cirkelt around. With a smile. Sinkibg her fingers into her blonde locks. The other kne dint waist time and placed her hands on her waist. To her back and also to her hair.

Wednesday smiled into the Kiss. They kissed, movjng agaisnt each other reaching every spot with their hands. As if it was the first time they kissed. Wednesday placed her legs around her waist, while enid lifted her up and sat her down on the table. Placing herself between her legs. They kissed each time harder, but talking between the kisses.

"I love you" the brunette began as enid did ths same witha smile. "I love yiu i love you i love you" the two said to each other between kisses. Thsy confesssed all their feelings that were hidden for so long. They laughed as they continued kissing. "I love you. A lot"

Enid hair was messy from wednesday stroking her hair so much. Thsy opend their lips so their tongue could meet. They moaned as they tasted each other. Enid began to Kiss her with more need, as wednesday held her tighter. Brining her closer.
Enid bit her lip several times swriling her tongue over it, making wednesday go crazy. She moaned again when enid kissed her and moved closer pressing herslef against her.

"Shit enid i love you so much" she said between kisses with heavy breathing, as she felt the girls lips on her face, leaving wet kisses. Sge reached her earlobe, as she began to nibble and suck on her making her even more excited. "Enid..i love you so so much"

Enid continued with her work, her heart ponding painfull against her chest, as she felt a pang of desire in her center. She retunred to her red lips and bit them several times, teasing her.

"I love yiu wednesday addams" she said looking into her eyes.

Wednesday did the same, she smiled sweetly at her, while her lips were red and swollen. Looking her her loving.

"I love you too enid sinclair" she said closing her eyes before kissing her again.

They lasted long giving each other kisses and laughing toghter. At the party they must have already chosen the King and Queen from the night. Wednesday far from caring gave the girl between her legs loving kisses.

"But you were in the race..what if your chosen one and arent there?" Enid asked a little worried. Carrsing her legs.

Wednesday laughed, and placed her hands on her cheeks carresing them lovelingly. Enjd blushed but also smiled.

"I dont care. I won somethjng better tonjght" she said with a smirk.
"Im very in love with you enid.."

"Me too. Have you notcied we onky said that in this hour?" She asked amused and stole another Kiss.

Wednesday held her down and bit her bottom lip, the two of them laughing while she let out a growl.

"Yes..well ive been wanting to tell yiu for a long time" she confessed embarrashed, while enid nodded.

"Me too...since that day at the pizzaria and vacation" she said and wednesday seemed to be thinking.

She laughed with blushing cheeks.

"You looked af me so intensly that day, that i had to to the bathroom to wet my face wjth cold water." She said carresing enids nose. "I..i was dying to tell you that day, when Tyler forced you to sit with us." She laughed when she remeberd.

Enid was in love wjth her laugh, and fell even more in love with her hearing it every time.

She tought it was adorble. But iy was time to go, she kissed her on her nose while she helped the girl off the table. The two looked at each other and smiled as wednesday took enids hair and combied them back toghter. While enid fixed her dress.

"Sorry it had to be a long time before you got this" she said looking at her locks. But the blonde ahool her head. "Your beautiful.." the blonde said.
Making wednesday blush.

"Dont worry your beautiful too" she siad and kissed her for head.

"We should go back right?" She asked taking wednesdays hand to interwind them.

"Lets see sinclair...now we made everything clear...dont you have to ask me something?" Wednesday asked arriving at the party, hands toghter. Several saw them and smiled.

Enjd watched yoko and divjna on the stage, they became Queens toghter. And had a knowing clance with wednesday.

They went to the dancefloor, abby saw them and gave them thumbs up. Liz began to jump. The blonde laughed and placed her hands on wednesdays waist, as the brunette placed them around enids neck and let enjd lead the dance.

"Yeah? What do you think i should ask you?" She asked raising an eyebrow to annoy the brunette Who rolled her eyes.

"Dont make me say jt sinclair" the girl still pretened not to know, but wednesday tabbed her shoulder impatient as enid laughed.
"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Wednesday smiled and shook her head, enid opend her eyes surprised.

"N-no?" She asked confused. "But..if i love you....and...you...why.."

"I was kidding ens ofcourse i want yo go on a date with yiu" wednesday said laughing hugging her and kissing the girl.

"Its official you know? We just kissed in plusbic" enjd pointed out and wednesday shurrged her shoulders.

"Better this way, i dont want that little girl near you" she made and adorbale face and enid nuzzelt her nose with hers.

"Dont worry i only like one girl." She remind her as the two continued dancing.

Next to them were yoko and divina, who smiled at them, aslo dancing.

The nigt was better the expected.

_______________________________________

Sorry that i dint post yesterday but is freaking busy and tired.

So sorry it also cost so long 😭

Anyways happy end!

Or not...?

You Will see in the next chapter...

Vote and comment if you liked it!

Luv youuuuu <33

One more chap...what Will happen?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

220K 3.6K 34
This story takes place of Wednesday and Enid returning to Nevermore. They meet up with friends as their relationship starts to grow they realize some...
142K 3.7K 23
"you don't understand Wednesday!" "i think i understand well enough, Enid." a new semester has dawned at Nevermore. the aftermath of the last semes...
14K 232 17
When a new boy transfers to nevermore around the same time as Wednesday Addams, his name is Y/n L/n. I hope you guys enjoy this book, although this i...
My sisters best friend unknown_1200 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

466 0 19
a/n- I'm not a very good writer and my grammar is terrible just an FYI but on a real note I just want to make this book for the enjoyment of others...